VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: TonyMontana

Just watched Scarface. Can't resist this vote.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I am now wondering if there are any color-blind people in this game. I feel sorry for you poor chaps already.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

L-2 at page 2? Woah. Are we going for a quicklynch record or something? We can afford some discussion.

@ani - Vi is right. What's up with that? Is this part of the usual brand of carelessness you seem to display?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

LlamaFluff wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:L-2 at page 2? Woah. Are we going for a quicklynch record or something? We can afford some discussion.

@ani - Vi is right. What's up with that? Is this part of the usual brand of carelessness you seem to display?
This is not an answer to the question in my last post
That's because you ninja posted me. Sorry brah.

To answer your question: It really didn't get my attention before Vi pointed it out. Now that he did, there you go.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

LlamaFluff wrote:Thats what Vi thinks, not what you think. What do you think? Is ani scum for it? Is it even a tell?
Null-tell. Ani seems to be careless in whatever game he is in. Not really surprising. So far, I got nothing.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Ellibereth wrote:
Vas wrote:usual brand of carelessness you seem to display
^^^This is what I think.
I think he just went on the impulse and asked. He's actually leaning a tad town because I don't think scum would openly ask if anyone else had their win condition. (Assuming Vi's right and that's the scum WC, I'm not so sure yet).
Regardless, I find Ani pretty easy to read and if he's scum he'll screw up more down the road.(no offense...)

Unvote, Vote Vas
Oh cool, early wagoning and consistency. I like that. Why me though? Is this RVS part two or are you voting me for a reason I am unaware of?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:
Ellibereth 48 wrote:Don't get what you mean by the bolded.
In retrospect, I'm going too quickly, sorry >.>

VasudeVa's backtrack in 50 is awesome. I've always wanted to play in one of those games where the game's over by Page 18.
...forgive me, but define backtrack please? Tried the wiki, no dice. Do not know what it is and will not claim to know so.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

And the net goes down. Woo hoo.

Forgive me, people were ninja posting far to quickly for me to have time to think out my posts. The page was being update far too quickly for me to properly translate my thoughts and proof-read my posts. Check the sig.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Ugh. Do I seriously to have to defend myself from my own language problems? The very one mentioned in my sig? Which as been there for a while now? This is internet equivalent of making fun of people's accents. It gets laughs, but its cheap as hell. Check the timestamps: the series of events were rather fast. It was rather difficult for me to get my thoughts and my posts in order especially since people were online at that time and were expecting something from me(At least I thought so).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Thoughts on the game so far:

You guys know each other far too well. I feel out of place >.>.

Tony's vote seems out of place. Join date makes me think he's too experienced for OMGUS. Can you clarify please?

Farside's vote could be opportunistic, or could be an aggressive town vote. Gut says opportunistic.

Vi is applying pressure on the tiniest of details. I'm rather uncomfortable with it. But this is my first game with him/her.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

animorpherv1 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Thoughts on the game so far:

You guys know each other far too well. I feel out of place >.>.
I'd have to say the only ones I've never heard of in this game are you and omino.

I don't like "I can't respond to this, English isn't my native language" posts. mykonian's native language isn't English, yet I'm sure he could respond to a wall of text.
See what I mean? I'm an outsider, so I'm expecting bias.

Walls of texts are easier. If someone types a wall for me, they don't expect me to reply in 5 minutes.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:
VasudeVa 74 wrote:Vi is applying pressure on the tiniest of details. I'm rather uncomfortable with it. But this is my first game with him/her.
You're not supposed to be comfortable.

What are the "tiny details" you're speaking of?
Every accusation you have made so far. Never really seen anyone pressure the hell out of simple semantics differences and 'slips', which to me are unreliable(then again, I never really encountered them before).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Ellibereth wrote:Vas, you don't have to reply immediately to everything. You can sit back and take as long as you want...
I'm also assuming the "null-tell" opinion on Ani is the correct one, right?

Ima not sure what you meant by oppurtunistic vs. aggresive townie for farside.
Yes, null tell Ani. The "Vi is right" means that I agreed to his theory on the wincon. Although that was not inclusive of my tell on Ani. Forgot to separate them.

I can't help myself. XD. Stop posting too quickly.
Vas: Do you know morph somehow?
From SAII. I replaced in for a short while, read the game. I saw ani in the game. But then, I spotted the player I replaced into lurking. I asked him if he wanted to keep his spot and he did. That's where I got that idea from Ani.

...uhh..I can say this right? It's an on-going game...but I don't think I'm revealing anything.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP
Elli wrote:Ima not sure what you meant by oppurtunistic vs. aggresive townie for farside.
Means I think it's either opportunistic scum wagoning on the biggest non-RVS wagon so far, or its an aggressive townie wagon(like the ones you like).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

farside22 wrote:How do you base Ani's actions on one game as a null tell?
Null tell means you see a play doing it as scum or town.
I prejudice. I see him as careless in general. Which means that he'll be careless both as scum AND as town. Hence, null-tell.

Now then, what made you switch from the ani wagon to my wagon? Is there any reason why I shouldn't think of your vote as opportunistic? Because it really felt like that. Elli votes, Vi puts me on the 'death list', Tony follows up, then you vote without saying much. Looks reaaally oppurtinistic to me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Farside:
I'm paranoid and nervous by nature. Although, I can't really prove this with a finished meta(No finished games yet. Lots of on goings though). If you want, check my on goings, you'll see it's riddled with OMGUS, paranoia and general nervousness. This 'nervousness' you accuse me of is similar to my read on ani's carelessness: it happens both ways.

It was a question asked to gather data. Any replies or lack thereof will give me information on his alignment.

Why do you bring up my 'nervousness'? Is nervousness a scumtell? Town can be nervous too, you know. How exactly was it 'nervous'?

@Llamma: Ugh, my D1 game is something that needs improvement. @.@ Right now, I'm thinking my wagon is infected by scum. But that's my paranoia talking. And
unvote
. Good call. Although, pressuring without votes is...odd.

@Elli: Not really surprised, no. I was looking for a bad reaction from you. I learned a new technique the other day while I was playing Mafia. It's called asking questions. Why didn't I think of that before? D:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

animorpherv1 wrote:At this point, Vas for using the obvious "I can't respond to this, English isn't my native language' to get away with not answer it. Nothing aginst him because he doens't speak English.
This post against me makes no sense. Hence, I will be ignoring it. This reply is to let you know that I am ignoring it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Thoughts on the game so far:

I'd like to test the colors thing with the mod counts. I'm probably being paranoid again...but the color-switch was accurate. If it was "rainbow colored" as farside suggest, it would be ROYGBIV, not RBG(DR)P. Check Percy's ISO. The colors do not have a set order. If everyone else is in agreement, I want further testing in order to make sure this doesn't bite us in the ass later.

Town reads: Vi, Elli.

Still unsure about farside. Not really convinced of her as town yet. Although she hasn't done anything outrageously scummy yet, just an aggressive town move that good scum can do as well. Still needs investigating. Her scum hunt so far is not convincing though.

Am thinking of an ani-Llama scumgroup. They seem tolerant of each other. I know that's not a scum tell, but ani is not being outrageously defensive on Llama's questioning. Maybe I'm prejudicing ani too much. The possibility is there though.

Dram needs to post. Wagoning to ensure that. Also to test the Vote Colors theory.
See: dram
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Sooo, no one wants to check on the vote colors thing?

Did a quick search of Robo's previous games. He has few games under his belt, so I think that 1 sample of each of his games is enough. ISO'd him. Links here. Feel free to check them if you want to question my observations. Scum game, Town game.

Not enough posts yet to do a thorough comparison though, but I got a general idea of his play style. All in all, I do not like the feel of his posts so far. He's more of a 'go with the flow', 'i like to discuss' townie. I do not see a lot of effort in his town game. His scum game has him making lots of cases, some good ones too, and he really makes a lot of effort as scum. He wants to look like he's always contributing as scum. His attempt at vote analysis feels like this, especially because he was late entering the game.

All in all, I'm fine with his lynch. To me, this is a semi-policy, semi-scum lynch. Probable scum, also probable liability at LyLo. Although, I'd like to hear a bit from dram, so be keeping my vote here until it's lynching time.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

LlamaFluff wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:All in all, I'm fine with his lynch. To me, this is a semi-policy, semi-scum lynch. Probable scum, also probable liability at LyLo. Although, I'd like to hear a bit from dram, so be keeping my vote here until it's lynching time.
Why are you voting dram over RC who you apparently think is more likely scum?

unvote
vote robocopter
Already enough pressure on RC as it is, and I feel there will be more to come. Too much pressure is wasted pressure. I feel my vote is more useful on dram. And also, very interested in what dram has to say for himself with the alleged V/LA yet being spotted lurking and modding.

Robo feels like scum, based of my meta study on him. Dram, I don't know yet, hence the pressure. Active lurking is scummy though.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

V/LA for 2 days or so. Putting a self-moratorium on internet access due to some problems in RL.

Liking the discussions so far, be catching up once the RL issue is dealt with.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Still V/LA. Just catching up to mah games, now that I have some time.

Still think Robo is scummy, although he has gone down a little bit. I still like him as a policy lynch though. My thoughts on his could-be-impending lynch is it's 1/4 scum lynch, 3/4 policy lynch as opposed to my earlier 1/2 scum lynch, 1/2 policy lynch.

I have Seacore in my sights. Might do the same thing I did with Robo on him. I don't like his attempt to rush D1 with so many D1 scummy candidates. And some of his posts really look like an attempt to rush D1 attempting to not look like it's rushing D1 with lines like 'I'll resist voting!' and 'hovering L-1'. Why resist when you have no other suspects? Quickhammers are for Rome(Well, at least I think so). Odd reasoning makes him worth looking into, just to get a read on him.

But for now, I'll keep my vote on dram. I voted him for putting Ani at L-2 and then suspiciously disappearing afterwards while posting elsewhere. Didn't know he was V/LA. I would have unvoted if he said just that, maybe even apologize. But after that OMGUS with fail reasoning and plenty others... Quite hard to unvote, really.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore Stalk done. Links here:
Towngame1
Towngame2
Towngame3

Feeling a little bit better about Seacore. I stalked his games, he has never been scum in a finished game but he is somewhat consistent with his town-game. The main post that makes me feel better about his robo-hounding is ISO 16 of Towngame2. I also get the same feel here, and in the games mentioned. Still, I do not discount the possibility of him being scum, since meta is my appetizer. Breaded vote analysis with cream of NK theorizing are my main course. We'll see as the game moves along.

Now then, moving on: I smell a deadline lynch between dram and/or robo. That's what happened to my other game, at least, with 3 VIs who did nothing but do VI scummy play which, unfortunately, is not outrageously scummy enough to mobilize town at D1 hence the deadline lynch. And I would hate to stay in D1 for long periods of time. I need my main course. D:<
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Dram: start being useful plx.

@Seacore: Can you please define dram's 'scum-scent' for me? For example, I find ani's scum-scent as scummy due to carelessness.

@Tony: Post moar please. I'm in the dark on your alignment, your posts are uncomfortably null.

@ani: Saw you posting elsewhere, why no posts here? What reason do you have to start lurking?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

animorpherv1 wrote:I'm here. No opinions changes. I did read, but is there anything I should know anyways?
Are you serious? None? Your last post was 5 pages ago. And there have been plenty of events that happened in those 5 pages and no opinion changes? :lol:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP. That emoticon there should have been :roll: (: roll :) instead of :lol: (: lol :). Don't know why I mixed those up, I'm not Japanese.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP...again. ( : roll : ) and ( : lol : ). Ugh. OC. Note to self: Preview your goddam posts.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Sorry guys, rather busy. Plus my other game is eating up the short free time I have.

Promise to catch up. I think I might have a scum read cooking up. But no promises, it's ongoing and me stating this is how I will measure it up. Yeah, that's right you. I'm watching.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, I got lynched in my other game which took up around 90% of my mafia time. I hopefully have moar time for this game now.

Anyway, I dislike ani's lurkiness now. msutils shows he has been lurky as hell and is ignoring this game. This, too me, looks like he likes that he's off radar and is not posting to not slip especially when we have guys like Vi in this game. If he's town, he'll be posting even if he's being useless(from my previous experience with him anyway). Don't like.

Still like the dram lynch although him moving votes makes me feel a little bit better about him(moving votes has a slight slight town scent). Very little though. But ani's lurkiness just moved him waay up. I hate lurkers and lynch them as both policy lynches and scum. TM is next, btw, moving up in scumminess with every "I'm still here" post.

Really liking the interactions so far, but I'm having trouble on deciding who to trust among you since my town tells are slowly fluctuating due to the said interactions. EB was town, farside was scum and but now it's slowly shifting for both. Be watching.

vote: ani
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

dramonic wrote:VV, dont misinterpret me, the only reason I'm not on you is because people don't want to lynch you.
If I had a dayvig you'd be dead scum.
Likewise.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Elli - On it if I have time. No promises though, I'm very busy and meta studying takes time. Do not understand why that makes Robo scummy since his last post was Apr 11 and his last post here was Apr 10(or is it because of my effed up time zone?). To me, lurkiness is posting elsewhere while not posting here.

Llama - I don't let people tell me where my vote goes.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Only have time for a reaction post.

@Seacore: The main difference is this: I'm far too busy to get my thoughts in order to post anything useful during that time since dram's reaction on his wagon is so null and then follows up with more null-ness(and thus leaving my read on him at scum). That and my other game needed me more. So this, to me, justifies my lurkiness. On the other hand, ani doesn't seem so busy since he had been posting alot on not-this-game which worries me.

@Llama: Not likely, but still possible. I'll be around for deadline anyway so I'm using my vote for what I feel is needed pressure on ani.

@Vi: Was town in that game. I was under heavy fire so I had to bring my town A-game and completely focus on that game(even procrastinate on some IRL stuff). Still failed miserably due to good scumplay and bad townplay.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Seacore: In a nutshell, yes. Although it isn't as evil as what you are trying to make it seem. I felt like I needed to wait for reactions to confirm my reads, so I saved you guys from reading useless posts. I learned my lesson from my other game that just lynched me as town D1: Don't do useless posts otherwise town and scum will use it against you and you die.

@Hp: How different was my justification from 'Hey, I was out drinking yesterday' or similar excuses? Can we get a more in-depth post from you? Mae was in my list of probscum(mostly from my lurker paranoia.). Those two tiny posts from you have don't make me feel any better about your slot.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Protip: Don't do good at auditions. Especially if it's for a lead role. In a musical over two hours long. With 23 songs sung through the whole damn thing.

General thoughts post thing. Coz my top scum reads(dram, TM, ani, if anyone's curious) reads are not posting at all or not posting anything indicative of alignment so I'm kind of stuck in a rut.

Not feeling the Badger lynch because I've sort of started my meta-study on him and his town play is similar enough for me to have doubts. Only ISO skimmed through one game though. It's more of a tone thing and similar defensiveness rather than voting patterns and scumhunt tactics(you know, the important stuff but I'm buzyyyy.) But if town wants to go that way, I have no complaints right now. Everyone else's arguments are not good enough to earn my vote though. I really do want to follow up on this study though, so I hope I do find time to do that.

I cannot seem to point out the motivation behind Vi's 492 post. It looks like he's trying to build up a case against me, then doesn't follow it up with a vote or an FOS or...something townie enough to make me think he's not just pointing fingers and backing off to let the town follow up. I'm trying reaal hard to get past the OMGUS instinct here, so I'll ask away first. What gives? Convince me that that post was town motivated.

Still want to hear from ani/ani's replacement so I can finally move on to Tony(who should be really be prodded). Llama's most recent post against Tony is real good though, might move there depending on what happens.

Robo's most recent post is, again, consistent with his scum meta. Don't know what I think of this yet but it's WIFOM-y as hell. Is he consciously following up his scum meta to say 'Hey you've studied my meta, why would I do the same stuff?'. Don't like, he's my preferred deadline lynch ATM(Policy/slightscumread and what else). Getting rid of WIFOM makes Mafia easier(Thinking back, I realize that maybe I should not have done those studies...You learn something new everyday x.X).

What I'd like to see when I get back:
1. People reacting to people(who are not farside/EB/Llama/Vi)
2. More town consensus

Argh. I think that's all. I need my sleeep.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Vi: This little scenario popped up in my head when I saw your reread up to page 5.

Code: Select all

Dramatis Personae:
Vi: Town Leader, also Scum
Vas: Innocent Townie
Town

Vi: Hey guise! I reread until page 5. Vas is scummy.

Town reaction A: OMG UR RIGHT! *lynch Vas*
Vi: *in the shadows* Hehehehe~
-OR-
Town reaction B: But that's only till page 5...Why are you making Vas look scummy?
Vi: OHSHI...uhh..it's only till page five! I'll do the rest...*in the shadows* Hehehehe...

So, if you were scum it's a win win. If you were town, it did not compute. That's why I am looking for motivations posting a five page re-read way ahead of the rest. You can just infodump all of it in one mega post and still no one will read it. I saw odd and I looked into it. Now, again: What gives?

And for the record, I did to some extent look into farside(no votes, in fear of scum saying 'OMG YOU OMGUSED ME/HIM/HER/IT' and getting my ass lynched D1
again
. Also part of my don't look liek a noob training program.) before I would have done a proper read on her, I saw dram and that's that. You and Elli are town reads and TM was unresponsive and lurky. It's not as damning as you say it is if you look into the situation back then.

EB 'defense' was from Elli's request. I heart Elli, so I went out of my way to actually do that. I wanted a general idea on town's direction so I looked into Robo, Seacore and then eventually EB(didn't really want to do this though, but again I heart townElli. He took my night kill virginity <3). How am I scumbuddies with Badger for that? Am I scumbuddies with Seacore for that too?

@Llama: Why give up on TM? I still would have rolled that-a-way.

@Ani: What the hell are you talking about? Links plx.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Are you completely blind or did you miss that I got the same read on you in the next two installments?
Why are you avoiding the question? Again: Why post reread pages 1-5 a page ahead of the rest instead of posting reread pages 1-20? I am not after the content, the content is legit. I am after the odd continuity. Maybe 5 posts ago, I would have accepted busy/have a life/whatever but it is suspicious why you avoid a very simple question like that...twice.
And really, do you think your lynch would have come before I got finished with enough of the read to keep coming to a similar conclusion?
Yes. I think Vi is a cool guy. eh could get me lynched and doesn't afraid of anything.
Also assuming that I'm scum to show that I'm scum is cool.
Uh. How else can you scum hunt if you don't think how scum would think? Actually, that's a serious question. Answer plx. I myself am not sure.
This "analysis" doesn't actually say anything. He could be Town, you might be wrong, if everyone else goes that way whatever. At least with Seacore you actually tried to link a post with a meta read and put out the effort to link three games you might have read while you were saying nothing.
But I'm busy D:. But then I did the townie thing to do and be consistent(via reading metas on wagons).
That's odd. I don't see you posting anything about TonyMontana and I don't see you saying anything about farside after that one post (#17) until #28 where you don't bother saying why (but more people were starting to like farside-Town).
I did say that I thought my wagon was infected with scum, indirectly refering to Tony and farside. Farside was my focus then though which lead to Farside questioning in #14 and #15 then I felt a little better about her with her answers and activity. So I put my attention else where. Attempted to question Tony in #23.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.

Vote: EB

L-2, I believe. Claim tiem now?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Argh, why am I having second thoughts? Moments after I posted that, I imagined Vi creeping up behind me and blatantly stealing another 4chan meme. Inb4 'Obvious bus is obvious' and WIFOM. I hate being paranoid. I think I'll be giving up sleep and actually do that reread later.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:45 am

Post by VasudeVa »

No sleep and reread makes me like the E-Badger lynch. Town-reads are townier than ever. Not supporting the scumwagon. If anything it's either scum or misled VT(due to dram's willingness to hammer). Get out of mah closet Vi. D:<
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.
Summary. "Since I can't make people lynch who I want, I've decided to buddy up with more towny people rather than people who other people have found suspicious. But don't worry, I certainly won't be making any cases"
Is this sum strawman? Am I using that right? >.>

I hold no delusions of grandeur to my scumhunt(Especially on D1, of all days). I'm actually not very confident in my scumhunt and would gladly follow more competent ones unless they give me reason not to. Your attempts to be original with your cases, on the other hand, is hurting town more than helping it. (unless you're scum, which you probably are, then by all means keep doing that.)

Welcome Socrates!(My favorite Greek Philosopher, btw, Aristotle sux.) Hopefully you'll be more active than your predecessor and not consistently leave us in the dark about your alignment with null posts.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:
VasudeVa 584 wrote:unless you're
[Seacore]
scum,
which you probably are
Nao what makes you say that?
Hey man, I'm trying to pressure one of my lesser scumreads.
Shhh~ He might notice! Act pressure-y and...whatever
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Ack, stop. Like, two/three scum are on that wagon. It has all of the symptoms of a scum driven wagon. That said I'm not exactly sure what the aforementioned symptoms are. But if I did, that wagon would have all of those! Would expound if someone asks, although I still need to get my thoughts in order. I'll gladly vote for anilurkerscum/seacore than support that wagon. In fact, I would!

First, checking for aniwagon support.

for lurking like a boss and being unhelpful as opposed to the usual being active and unhelpful.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

TM-Soc/Dram/Possibly Seacore. The whole thing about it being a scumdriven wagon has something to do with it staying strong for so long. In my limited experience: Town-wagons either hammer quickly or don't stay too long coz they aught to be wagoning someone else after pressure. It's something like that, does that make sense? I'm still fine with the Robo lynch but I will never support what I think is a scumdriven wagon.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Robocopter87 wrote:I see, you are OK with killing me but dislike the members of the bandwagon? So that means you vote an enitrely random other person. Great logic.
No it's not entirely random. Ani has been maliciously lurking. He even admitted to it! Now why would he do THAT? The ani I had
stalked
known is an active poster. Lurker ani is posting elsewhere and not contributing to this thread. It's not random.

@Vi: Out of all the RC votes, the two most adamant on it is Seacore and TM and to a lesser extent EB but I believe his claim for now. TM I'm willing to let slide, for now. Seacore vote is promising, but I'd rather lynch anilurkerscum than Seacore. Seacorescum would give us plently for an intelligent lynch. Anilurkerscum will not.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore wrote:We've got just over 24 hours, yes?

I agree with Vi, I don't think we have enough time to get another person to L-1, get a claim out of them and then discuss whether the claim is valid and then move our votes accordingly.

I think at this point its Lynching Robo - a claimed VT,
or lynching somebody else (myself high on that list of likely elses) who doesn't get to claim.
Hey Seacore. Welcome to two pages ago. We missed you.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:
VV 619 wrote:
I'm still fine with the Robo lynch
but I will never support what I think is a scumdriven wagon.
Why?

Seacore 627 doesn't actually say anything.
D1 is my policy lynch day(that said, I've never actually had done a real policy lynch before. :cry: ). anilurker is a 2 in one scum/policy lynch.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:
VasudeVa 631 wrote:
Vi wrote:
VV 619 wrote:
I'm still fine with the Robo lynch
but I will never support what I think is a scumdriven wagon.
Why?

Seacore 627 doesn't actually say anything.
D1 is my policy lynch day(that said, I've never actually had done a real policy lynch before. :cry: ). anilurker is a 2 in one scum/policy lynch.
Why is Robocopter a policy lynch?

Also
ani is at L-1
, for the vision-impaired.
Because I would never ever want to find myself at LyLo with him. That's counts a policy lynch. Funny funny newbie 910 game comes to mind. (Do read the LyLo day! It's soo funny!)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

*strangles Elli*

YOU SCARED ME.

I thought the modkill warning was aimed at me for some reason. T_T.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

animorpherv1 wrote:Hi guys.

I'm at L-1, I see. I'm a VT, so it doresn't really matter.
Uhh, yeah. How is this playing towards your win condition? :roll:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore wrote:Yep, ani's on my list of people to never allow into any of my games.
Exactly, it is so lame. :roll:

Modkill please, so he autolosses. He does not deserve to win with town with that kind of attitude.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

How is having principles an attempt to win Town cred? Especially with such clear disrespect for the game? Do not see a connection, nope. :|
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:You don't ask for modkills except in cases where the game has been compromised. (Normally you ask for forced replacements. Or you just lynch them.)
Fair enough. If anything, it was to show much I disliked those comments.
VV 660 wrote:He does not deserve to win
with town
with that kind of attitude.
Is that so~?
OMG. Another slip! Or is it~ I actually believe his claim because I see no reason for scum to claim like...that with the sub-par case we have on him.

Although I want him hammered on principle alone.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh right, I forgot to ask this mainly theory question: Why not lynch a believable PR claim on D1? They're obviously going to get NKed anyway so I don't really see the logic behind that. Unless it's an open setup with a doc, it's kinda pointless. I'm happy with the Badger wagon dispersion(and finally losing my policy lynch virginity. Yay!) but I don't really want to see our watcher die at night since it's kind of a top tier PR..I think.

I don't know yet what I think about Llama's gambit. >.>.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

As a response to Vi's twilight question which I failed to answer:

vote: hp

More soon. Could also roll seacore's way. I don't like his sudden buddying to Vi. >.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@HP: I don't know about the others, but my vote for you is because of the ff reasons:

1. Lurky
2. Uncomfortably null(as is with your predecessor)
3. I don't detect any protown effort from you. If anything, it almost looks like you are trying to disseminate bad info to town(No Mafia, SK only theory at 746 and whatever 752 is)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Elli: I'm curious how you came up with those pairings. I don't see any big link between me and HP, also Soc/Sea aside from ignoring each other for most of the game(which could be easily explained by the lurker nature of HP and Soc).

@Seacore: Trying to justify a possible mislynch = Bad. And it's a little too late to be doing policy lynches now that the possibility of a fourth scum is evident. We now know that scum will be also be scumhunting so some scumtells in each of our scum hunting manuals should be adjusted accordingly.

@Vi: I'm curious on the 180 from scum to town Badger reaction. :o. I know both of you are town, but you were clearly after his throat for most of D1 but after the claim, you gave him the benefit of the doubt(by doing the town thing liek: questioning the claim by raising the possibility of a fakeclaim). This is mostly a theory thing than a reads thing(I want to make the most of my games by learning as much as I can.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP: (by
not
doing the town thing liek: questioning......
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

hey guys still here. my keyboad broke. ih8 typng on on screen keyboard. ths is mostly prod avoidnce 4 now
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

not laying low coz i want to.. cnt really do much w/o keyboard. only go online 2 practice songs 4 show nd to attmpt to respond 2 posts directed at me. my vote stys on hp bcoz i see flailng scm. dram and seacore wagon looks good 2. prmise 2 get new keyboard soon. compshop closes aftr rehearsals. b4 rehearsls i have school :(. if 7/11 sold keyboards i would buy one.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I am sort of inclined to believe the claim because he did somewhat play like a BP....if BP wasn't an excellent scum fakeclaim. I also hate the fact that the 'new info' you gave is openly available in thread and it is quite safe to just say that. And you are the only one who's gunning for the 'SK'(Possibly WIFOM to say 'I pointed out SK!'). I don't really know the proper play for a sketchy BP claim though.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Challenge the prod time limit, try to fit in without catching much attention by doing some weak scumhunting to not get NKed and lynched, and attempt to redirect any attention drawn towards you. That's how I imagine any BP to play anyway although he did play that horribly. (This is not from experience, just some guidelines on how I imagine a typical player would play a BP.). Maybe I'll do a meta check to see if it's his scumgame or his 'please don't kill me townie' game.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:...isn't that how you would expect scum to play?
Well, yeah scum and BP would have subversion into town high in their list of motivations. However, scum would have some malice in their play, BP won't since she's town aligned. My main argument on his 'somewhat BP' play is that don't really remember/detect that much malice in his earlier D1 play. If anything it looked like fail-lurker town. Late D1(asking for the claim) and D2 is when his play slowly crawled towards the malicious side.

On the side note: I hate hp's username. D:<. It seems that I can't properly stalk his games on msutils with that username(or is my comp bugging? Highly unlikely though).

@hp: Gimme 3 town games and 3 scum games please.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #62) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Kinda still happy where my vote is. I'm still not satisfied with hp's 'defense'. Still haven't checked his meta though.

I have no idea how 'poisoning' works(Can someone explain what's the difference with it and NK plx). Will that activate BP's ability? If it's true that Mafia has no kills, then this claim is bullshit.

@hp: Why did you ask for the EB claim late D1?(knowing that you risked catching fire D2) Why did you bring up the SK when you had a wagon on your tail? Why be pro massclaim? A lot of your play is not making sense with your claim.

@Badger: What do you mean similar? BP's 'skill' activates on lynch or night kill. PGO would want the NK, BP will not.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #63) » Sun May 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Don't have time right now, posting frm a phone but tom for sure, I'll reply in depth. I like my wagon. It has drawn two scum doing self preservation votes + dram whose silly enough to openly hlp his scum buddies. I don't mind being L-1 when I have all of scum on my tail.

Is there anything you guys would want to ask me for tom?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #64) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't believe in hp's claim for reasons I mentioned concerning his behavior. An added bonus on why I doubt his claim(which just came upon me yesterday), is...if what farside said about preventing 1 kill is true plus Vi saving 1 poisoned EB means that 2 kills a night + BP is insane. Lynch the BP + 2 deaths N1 + 2 deaths N2 = 5 deaths. That's crazy bad balance wise.
Confirm Vote: hp

@Vi: Right now, hp is my choice for the lynch. Actually, with recent events + my theory above, it is quite hard to unvote him. Why shouldn't I state the reason why my vote stays? And what's wrong with a little setup speculation especially with hp's claim? Why do you think I'm not contributing anyway? I'm a bit busy but I'm trying my best.

@Vi's questions:
Why did you 180 on whether hp was playing like a Beloved Princess?
Uhm...What 180? I read myself in ISO and I think I have been fairly consistent with my stance at HP's play. Early D1 = somewhat beloved princess (Primarily because he was successful at going under the radar, in my PoV, in a not so scummy way). Late D1 + D2 = Some malicious play. If you are talking about my ISO 54's 'uncomfortably null' to 'fail lurker town' @ ISO 61, that's more of a...90 degrees. And the shift in angles was due to the claim, ISO 54 was preclaim, ISO 61 is postclaim.
When did you start to suspect hp?
Late D1 + D2. Also Badger's case. Badger is a heavy town read, it would be wise to listen to your town reads because it promotes town cohesion(unless they give you reason not to, which he hasn't.)
Why do you want to lynch the B. Princess claim?
Because it's pragmatic no matter what alignment he is. Killing off a BP as early as possible means there will be no Ninja MyLos in the game(ie. Lynch the BP = Lose. But we don't know that, hence Ninja MyLo.). Also, I don't believe his claim and think he is scum(balance theory above).
What happened to Socrates?
Actually it has something to do with TM. I was looking for a good case on an alternative wagon because D1 is my policy lynch day. So I looked at the 2 heaviest lurkers in the game: ani and TM at msutils. In the search by posts thing, I saw a TM post asking for replacement from another game because he was busy IRL. Soo, I doubted the malicious lurking thing Llama was proposing and then proceeded to wagon ani. With Socrates, l'm not yet sure about his alignment but his posts have a town scent in it(meaning they smell like town, but I'm not so sure if it IS town.). So I'm not yet too worried about him, we have bigger fish to fry. He does need some attention soon though.

@Llama: I was rooting for the TM-Soc wagon D1 because I believe lurkers who don't contribute should be punished. Although in the back of my mind, ani was the worse lurker(posting elsewhere but not here = Baad.) which was why I led his lynch(as opposed to TM-Soc). Also the other reason mentioned at my response to Vi.

@hp[scum]: You were expecting a reply in your 856 post? I do not see any question marks in that post. That is a lame excuse for the delayed vote.

@Scumcore: You have been on and off about that D1 and I will not let you vote for me without a little effort on your part. I do not remember any big drawn out case from you.

@Dramoscum: Same goes to you scumbuddy-of-Seacore.

Err..I'm confused at 893-895. Do I claim or not?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #65) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:52 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@hp: Oh hey, You're right. I can search. Weird, it didn't work before.

I don't have the time to check them yet. It takes time and unluckily for me, I'm too busy to follow up right now. I'll try over the weekend, but I won't be using those and be searching for my own(if you tried to mislead me by using non-representative meta, you are so dead.)

Not voting Seacore because I was expecting a Seacore wagon today(and I think I mentioned in this game before too: too much pressure is wasted pressure.) Soo I went the other way and voted for you then you did scummy things and it stays. Also, nice try, trying to redirect attention. Maybe next time it'll work!

When did I 'openly conclude' that? I seem to be missing something but the bolded portion does not connect. The 'new info' you gave us is the malfunction thing which we all saw at the start of D2. How did I openly conclude that from that?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #66) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Vi: Hmmm.... You do have a point. But I'm being paranoid with farside's softclaim that there exists another kill in this game aside from the poisoning. However that is assuming farside isn't spoon feeding us crap.

In hindsight, most of why I disbelieve that claim is because I have been blindly following farside(Again, my stance on following your town tells.). Now, I'm thinking that while I don't have a reason to disbelieve her, I don't have a reason to believe her too(She's just slightly townie). The two kills/night + BP is incredibly imbalanced though. So, I'm assuming one of them is lying. And I think it's hp.

I can think of more good reasons to lynch the scummy BP claim today. It's a pros and cons thing. Assuming hp is town...
1. Scum would keep hp alive for a while knowing town will probably protect or watch or w/e power role.
2. He isn't helpful, he's scummy so town will keep suspecting him.
3. Scum could keep him till there are fewer players left. Kill him and devastate town with the extra night.
4. No awkward 'Holy shit, unconfirmable claimed BP scummy player' MyLos.
5. High probability farside lied about her protective role indicates scum or third party(I doubt SK though due to the early softclaim thing. A lyncher maybe?).

If he's scum, we caught scum. This is what I think will happen though.

@Meta:[nonbuddyingfluff]Well, Uhh. This is awkward. Uhm. Uhh. I actually tried the Vi-style re-read you did in this game...and it kinda ended badly....Soo...uhm...Yeaahhh..Uhh. FORGIVE ME GREAT AND FORGIVING FORGIVER VI THE FORGIVING! I HAVE SOILED THE VI-STYLE REREAD NAME. I AM NOT WORTHYYYY. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME TO THE MUSTARD VATS OF BITTERNESS. I DO NOT LIKE MUSTARD [/nonbuddyingfluff]

....Is this a serious question? Anyone asked that question will answer in a way that will help him look as townie as possible. I don't want to earn my town cred by this means. Although I will comply should you force me to.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #67) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:Yes. I like your answer, although I'm not saying why.
Uhm. Okay. This is kinda awkward though. Me-town goes aggressive 'I will murder you and 5 generations of your family' mode(A hyperbole, but w/e) when I see scum. This also happened in the other game that lynched me D1 where I flipped town but I won't talk about it because please don't modkill me. Err. Is this a reasonable response?
Be checking out that game, thanks.
Vi wrote:Why do you think farside is spoony? I don't think she ever said anything beyond a softclaim about how she might know what's going on. Is she scum, or just wrong?
She doesn't have the advantage you and EB have with being practically confirmed town, but her actions lean town. I'm mostly going with the my conviction that 1 of far/hp is lying here due to the balance issues I'm pointing out.
Vi wrote:I don't think we're going to get a MyLo if the poisoning is the only kill (which I suspect) and we're at odd numbers now. They have to be able to get through me first~
Why do you think that poisoning is the only kill? Part of the reason why I'm somewhat inclined to believe farside is because it seems too weak for scum. Added bonus is your power that basically forces scum to rely on lynches while you are still alive. Even if you are dead, the 'poisoned' guy is confirmed townie for 1 day and that will easily lead to scum lynches
fast.

Also:
First Post wrote:Win Condition: You win when you have acquired 3 points of each colour (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), or nothing can prevent the same.
We have 1 colorless Llama and animorph's flip reveals VTs have three colors. Unless there is some unconfirmable ingame mechanic that allows scum to farm colors from nowhere, I don't think scum can gather these colors easily in a reasonable timeframe for a mini theme (like...D5-D6?).
Vi wrote:I'll grant that the BP will have more of an impact later in the game, but see the note that we'll be able to lynch someone before hp actually dies.
I see your point but that mostly relies on your theory that poisoning is the only kill. There seems to be a lot of evidence going against it now.
hp wrote:VV didn't like me discussing the setup; but now he wants to lynch me by pointing out his setup speculation.
You started SK speculation pre-farside softclaim and right after the wagon on you got started, which was useless speculation and would just wind up confusing town. After farside's soft-claim, there was more information to go about to actually do some necessary setup speculation. Yours = Unnecessary 'don't vote for me!' speculation. Mine = Speculation that leads to catching scum. Add the overall anti-town/scuminess of your play, it baffles me as to why you aren't dead yet.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #68) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

First off, how is that a slip? No, really. I do not comprehend. The key words are 'animorph's flip reveals'. And I fail to see how this logically goes anywhere.

How exactly do you conclude that I am not confident about colors because I had to present evidence?

------

So in hp's own little world this is logical:
Vas presented evidence! Evidence as to why he thinks my fakeclaim is fake due to balance issues. Wait! He presented EVIDENCE!? WTF would you do THAT?

He's obviously not confident about colors! OMG you know who else is not confident about colors?

Llama!

OMG OMG. WAIT LLAMA CLAIMED COLORLESS AT TWILIGHT.

ALSO, LLAMA, who I said was scummy at the end of D1 but now isn't because he's not voting for me, SAID THAT SCUM IS COLORLESS.

The only logical conclusion here is......GASP! Vas is scum! I must hurry and present this evidence!

--------

I'm actually not sure of the accusation. Feel free to spell it out for me. It does not make sense at all because it is logically fallacious not to mention silly, stupid and scummy(The three S's of lynchability).

Why is he still alive? Oh wait, I know. Because he claimed BP right? And just that?
Riiight.

@farside:
Wait, what? That RC response makes hp's 'case' good....how?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #69) » Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Awesome. I wish I lived in a world where presenting evidence = cluelessness. Why, I could get away with murder!
(Not that I would actually commit murder, btw)

----
Judge: Will the prosecution present his evidence!

OBJECTION!

Defense Attorney: *slams the podium* THAT WON'T BE NECESSARY YOUR HONOR! *smug face* WHY WOULD WE LET HIM DO THAT? *pointy finger* THAT SHOWS JUST HOW CLUELESS THE PROSECUTION IS!

Prosecutor: *Shocked reaction* Nooooooo~!

Judge: Hey, you're right! NOT GUILTY. *Hammer Time*

And thus, Vas walks free to murder again. The End...?
----

Let's add Strawman('animorph's flip reveals' = slip? I still don't see how this could ever count as a slip.) and hypocrisy(kinda grasping this one, though) to his massive array of scum tells.

Wow hp. Are you, like, the scumtell equivalent of a pokemon trainer?

---
farside's recent activity sorta kinda shakes the scales on the 'One of hp/far is lying' theory of mine. Not nearly enough to make me switch votes though.

@far: You did not answer my question. Why did RC's post make hp's accusation valid? I will not be ignored.

@Llama: Tempting, although my conviction that hp is scum outweighs my current need for self-preservation. Convince me why we shouldn't lynch the obvfake BP.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #70) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Anything wrong with what I'm pointing out that is stopping you guys from lynching hp[scum]? The vote stays for now, in case any of you start listening to reason. Although, with the deadline, I'll be here later in case I need to change votes.

I still hold that two-three scum(probably three!) are on my wagon. I find their votes on me incredibly opportunistic. Right after Vi gave them the free pass to vote for me, they all jumped on it like rabid hyenas(presumably to defend hp who I was hounding like crazy). Why would they wait until Vi and Llama's vote to jump on me if they found me scummy way before that?(Like, D1 I think.) Afraid of getting attention?

Cool.

Be back later.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #71) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Sorry for the late reply! I was quickhammered unjustly in my other game. I was too pissed to actually follow up.

-------
Reply to Farside's wall of blame
What does pressure on someone lurking help when you have a case on someone else?
It helps in the same way a bandwagon does. Plus, it was D1 and I was gathering as much info as I can in a way that I think is most useful. I think I have mentioned how much I suck at D1.
Scum tell alert! post 313 having a case on a player while still voting for someone else. This gives me a link to VV/Seacore here
How is this a scumtell? I said I didn't
the move, but I wasn't exactly confident if it was a scumtell(I'm a policy lyncher too~, so I stating that I would be checking if he wasn't being consistent) and thus, I proceeded to look into him....
defend much I read at least one of these games and I'm not seeing the town signs that VV seems to want us to see.
In the post linked here(I mentioned it there, if you were reading). It explained his actions. (Although the dram defense soon followed, which helped him look scummy.)
@Tony: Post moar please. I'm in the dark on your alignment, your posts are uncomfortably null.

Both were on V/LA why is one called out over the other?

lurker hunting more add hypocrite for lurker hunting.
Hm, well in retrospect I don't know why I didn't mention the others, but in the back of my mind TM was the least posty of the lurkers, so I had to mention him here. There is a reason why some people are go under the radar you know.
BS you never asked Ani his reason's for posting elsewhere and not here. You never did for Dramo who is posting bits everywhere. This is plain and simple someone not trying to do anything useful.
I said reasons why ani was becoming increasingly scummy with every post not-in-this thread then I voted for him, in an attempt to squeeze it out of him.
How quickly one changes and without cause here
How so? I said I took a quick skim of Badger's games, just like I did with Robo and Seacore.
VV: Why do you think that Seacore is scum? Why do you think anyone is scum at this point?
Dram defense which he fails to follow up when I tried to question him about it + him being in the wagon along with Dram(who I still think is scum.) And the sudden wagon on me when Vi basically let them vote for me when Vi switched votes here in D2. It's pretty damning, actually.
Where the hell did this vote come from?

Also VV please explain to everyone who else you think is scum because I have issues with someone pushing to lynch a claimed princess right now.
Vi's question on what I thought of hp. I thought hp was a good wagon for D2(Again, gathering as much info as I can). Seacore's D1 play was obvscum enough for me to lynch him later on in the day. I was thinking of: Gather info about hp's alignment then obvscum Seacore lynch. Is thinking ahead a scumtell, for some reason?

However, hp kept pinging my scumdar through the roof. The BP push is because he is waay more confirmed scum in my eyes than any other player in the game due to ALL the balance issues I have been pointing out even if it puts a lot of attention on me.

You are a townie read and your soft claim of a protective role that apparently stopped Seacore from killing someone + EB's poison = 2 deaths/night. A BP does not make any fucking sense in that situation. Townies will die, fast.

Plus in the unlikely event that hp is telling the truth: the earlier the BP dies, the less information scum would have to kill off our PRs.

Also also, if he is a BP: You are probably lying scum due to balance issues and we can lynch you as soon as we recover from the two nights. (Highly unlikely but I'll gladly point out a win-win town situation any day.). All these points I have been pointing out over and over and over again, if anyone bothered to read my posts. D:

-----

Claim:
Prismatic Robot Pony
Breadcrumb ISO 27 wrote:Sorry guys, rather busy. Plus my other game is eating up the short free time I have.

Promise to catch up. I think I might have a scum read cooking up. But no promises, it's ongoing and me stating this is how I will measure it up. Yeah, that's right you.
I'm watching.
Breadcrumb #2 ISO 28 wrote:Really liking the interactions so far, but I'm having trouble on deciding who to trust among you since my town tells are slowly fluctuating due to the said interactions. EB was town, farside was scum and but now it's slowly shifting for both.
Be watching.

....Yeah.

Anyway, I'll be doing one of them PR survival votes now. Since we aren't lynching hp[scum]....

vote: Scumcore
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #72) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Sorry for the late reply! I was quickhammered unjustly in my other game. I was too pissed to actually follow up.

-------
Reply to Farside's wall of blame
What does pressure on someone lurking help when you have a case on someone else?
It helps in the same way a bandwagon does. Plus, it was D1 and I was gathering as much info as I can in a way that I think is most useful. I think I have mentioned how much I suck at D1.
Scum tell alert! post 313 having a case on a player while still voting for someone else. This gives me a link to VV/Seacore here
How is this a scumtell? I said I didn't
the move, but I wasn't exactly confident if it was a scumtell(I'm a policy lyncher too~, so I stating that I would be checking if he wasn't being consistent) and thus, I proceeded to look into him....
defend much I read at least one of these games and I'm not seeing the town signs that VV seems to want us to see.
In the post linked here(I mentioned it there, if you were reading). It explained his actions. (Although the dram defense soon followed, which helped him look scummy.)

Both were on V/LA why is one called out over the other?

lurker hunting more add hypocrite for lurker hunting.
Hm, well in retrospect I don't know why I didn't mention the others, but in the back of my mind TM was the least posty of the lurkers, so I had to mention him here. There is a reason why some people are go under the radar you know.
BS you never asked Ani his reason's for posting elsewhere and not here. You never did for Dramo who is posting bits everywhere. This is plain and simple someone not trying to do anything useful.
I said reasons why ani was becoming increasingly scummy with every post not-in-this thread then I voted for him, in an attempt to squeeze it out of him.
How quickly one changes and without cause here
How so? I said I took a quick skim of Badger's games, just like I did with Robo and Seacore.
VV: Why do you think that Seacore is scum? Why do you think anyone is scum at this point?
Dram defense which he fails to follow up when I tried to question him about it + him being in the wagon along with Dram(who I still think is scum.) And the sudden wagon on me when Vi basically let them vote for me when Vi switched votes here in D2. It's pretty damning, actually.
Where the hell did this vote come from?

Also VV please explain to everyone who else you think is scum because I have issues with someone pushing to lynch a claimed princess right now.
Vi's question on what I thought of hp. I thought hp was a good wagon for D2(Again, gathering as much info as I can). Seacore's D1 play was obvscum enough for me to lynch him later on in the day. I was thinking of: Gather info about hp's alignment then obvscum Seacore lynch. Is thinking ahead a scumtell, for some reason?

However, hp kept pinging my scumdar through the roof. The BP push is because he is waay more confirmed scum in my eyes than any other player in the game due to ALL the balance issues I have been pointing out even if it puts a lot of attention on me.

You are a townie read and your soft claim of a protective role that apparently stopped Seacore from killing someone + EB's poison = 2 deaths/night. A BP does not make any fucking sense in that situation. Townies will die, fast.

Plus in the unlikely event that hp is telling the truth: the earlier the BP dies, the less information scum would have to kill off our PRs.

Also also, if he is a BP: You are probably lying scum due to balance issues and we can lynch you as soon as we recover from the two nights. (Highly unlikely but I'll gladly point out a win-win town situation any day.). All these points I have been pointing out over and over and over again, if anyone bothered to read my posts. D:

-----

Claim:
Prismatic Robot Pony
Breadcrumb ISO 27 wrote:Sorry guys, rather busy. Plus my other game is eating up the short free time I have.

Promise to catch up. I think I might have a scum read cooking up. But no promises, it's ongoing and me stating this is how I will measure it up. Yeah, that's right you.
I'm watching.
Breadcrumb #2 ISO 28 wrote:Really liking the interactions so far, but I'm having trouble on deciding who to trust among you since my town tells are slowly fluctuating due to the said interactions. EB was town, farside was scum and but now it's slowly shifting for both.
Be watching.

....Yeah.

Anyway, I'll be doing one of them PR survival votes now. Since we aren't lynching hp[scum]....

vote: Scumcore
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #73) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wasn't here for twilight. But now, I'm very glad because I'm returning back home.

@farside: He probably thought the same as you did.

Claim:

N1 - No one visited Llama
N2 - No result

hp is the better lynch. 2 malfunctions + BP claim = obv BP fakeclaim. I prefer lynching due to balance rather than scuminess. I think it's more reliable plus it seems to work better in mini themes. (Well, at least the games that I'm watching)

Vote: hp
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #74) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Vi: That is, until Stephenie Meyer deus ex machinas yet another random saturday-morning-cartoon-style plot twist! *le gasp*

Fine with either lynch. Although I really think we have a better chance of catching scum by lynching hp. *D2 Flashback*

Anyway, this looks like it'll be a short day. See you guys around~ It was fun. :D
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #75) » Tue May 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I believe that was my argument. (Oh the flashbacks of being ignored.)

The longer we wait to lynch a probscum BP claim, in the unlikely event it is true, the more damage it will deal to town and might end in our loss.

We gain nothing if we lynch dram and he flips town but we minimize future damage if we lynch hp and he flips town.

Conclusion:
hp is the lynch for the day. Pretty sure both will flip scum, but hp lynch is there for insurance.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #76) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I am seeing a pattern here! People named Charlie are scum!

confirm vote: Charlie

@Vi: I don't get it.

Let's try some math! 10 players - 2 malfunctions - today's lynch = 7 norm + 2 malfs assumed total for D4

Assuming hp[town]:
Lynch hp[town] today = 7 - 2(dead) - 2(malf) = 3 players and 2 malfunctions for D5.

Pretty awesome if you think about it. 1-2(2 is very unlikely though.) scum are in those three. Malfunctions can still vote, scum will die easy. Farside's ability is icing on the cake.

Lynch hp[town] tommorow = Lose. Do the math for me, because this looks pretty dismal even without calculating it.

The only alternative is keeping hp till LyLo. However...I am thinking that there is
probably
a way for hp[scum] to use the malfunction for himself at LyLo. Not gonna explain it though, but if you use yer head you might get it.

Conclusion: Today is the only day to lynch hp. If we don't lynch him today, he's definitely going to be at LyLo with a possible trick up his sleeve.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Holy Crap! We won! Badger, I love you so much. <3.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

^^That.

You guys should read out quicktopic, especially the parts when ReaperCharlie got lynched. We were bitching about it bad XD.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

^Err, I don't think that's how it works with my wincon at my death. :o

On the game:

I really enjoyed this game even if it cost me some sleep when I was still alive. It was a real test of nerves to handle Vi, plus some risk taking with the fake-claim. That PRP BS wasn't planned though, EB made that up so that in case he survives, he wouldn't have had to claim actions.

But then I got to L-1, and then he and I decided that we should link each other like that and hope that town mislynches once or twice before they smell the BS of our claims xD.

Then our Dark Horse died. I volunteered to die because I thought that the Dark Horse lynch would lead to my excessive light prodding of our Dark Horse. (Also, the constant replacements really made my real breadcrumbs bs. Real breadcrumbs were 'I am left in the dark...').

On the DH death ability: We thought that Vi had infinite heals(Until the Less than 3 colors stuff). We had to target Seacore because we were afraid that he would catch our BS and investigate us anyway. We didn't think that Vi could self heal, so we targetted him. We were really banking on Vi healing me then though. Good bluff, good bluff.

I'm a bit amazed that you guys aimed for dram/Elli before even attempting to look into EB. Did he really pull off the 'OMG Bastard Mod' stuff, or what?

Also, Vi would be 3x funnier if he weren't aiming for my neck. You have no idea how much I panicked to your constant pressure >.>.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:00 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh right, I also forgot to thank you guys(EB and Vi mostly) for teaching me the ropes. I was fresh out of my newbie games when I joined this one. I really learned a lot from this game. Made me go from D1 lynch to D1 wagon(Hey, it's an improvement...).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

*Reads Trickster PM*

.........I don't get how he got that much info from that PM.

@Vi: Well, I'm open for criticism. Be mean about it. Make me regret saying that last sentence. *cowers*

I guess we underestimated the power of misinformation. Especially mod-made misinformation(2 malfuncions on D3). Rereading that part, everyone went OMG! SK.

@Percy: We bus D1 and if the DH NKs the survivor, it's...dismal to say the least. Made bussing low priority.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”