WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:45 pm

Post by WindSlicer »

Sorry I haven't checked in yet!

Interesting to see that Anix has already claimed even though the doctor is confirmed dead. But not overly interesting to pursue him for a lynch yet, and seeing that it may result in a scum dead or something like that it's better left for later.

Voting for blackberry seems to be the best choice for a first day lynch so,
vote:blackberry
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:37 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Well, I did hop along on the vote, yes, because it's Day 1 and we had a cop investigation so might as well get that situation over with asap (whether it ends with a claim-lynch or a claim-back-off always good to get something started).

So, yeah. :)
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:05 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Hm? You totally misunderstood what I meant by "get that situation over with asap". I meant the situation that was pushing for a claim, not the lynch. If you didn't see, I wasn't the only one to just vote to get the claim over with, no more discussion would have ensued until there was a pressure to claim. And once he did claim, that proved for more discussion which was the intent of my vote.

And as for the not contributing to the discussion, I'm agreeing with Bamboo on this, it's a damned if you don't, damned if you do kind of situation. And, yes I do think Stevie's random vote was odd after we've had a bit of discussion already going, but that had already been mentioned. So, yeah. :D
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:47 am

Post by WindSlicer »

So what's the vote count?

Don't want to land a killing blow before the claim.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by WindSlicer »

And you chose Coron?

hm.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by WindSlicer »

Well, if you look at Coron's only post, it was in all caps, so that's where I was getting the idea from.

As for blackberry, IF he did have a 'protect yourself once' skill, then it would be smart to use it after he claimed rather than protect the cop, I guess. But the thing is, do we believe him? I'm leaning towards the 'no' but when I get a bit more time I'm going to do a read-through (shouldn't take too long) and see what comes of it.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:23 am

Post by WindSlicer »

At least no cult leader. Bad for Stewie.

Um, list?
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:28 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Just want to give you guys a fun fact.

I blocked ambie all 3 nights.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:39 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Yeah, AndrewS accepting my proposal that wholeheartedly is a bit odd, but at first I was overexcited about it too (it works out so perfectly), until I realized that others might think I was cult :P

But if anyone DOES want to report missing an action or something of the sort, feel free to do so, not only will it, hopefully, help confirm me but it could get some other ideas flowing.

Ok, I'm not sure how mods usually work it, but does Person 1 who was recruited to cult on Night 2 get investigated guilty or innocent by sane cop on Night 2?

I was in the middle of writing a scenario for the cult members, but the question I just asked in the line above keeps coming up, so I'd rather have that answered (preferably ASAP) before I go on.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:41 am

Post by WindSlicer »

(note that the question also pertains to cops - if Person B investigates Person C on Night 2 and is recruited to cult on Night 2, does his investigation go through?)
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:14 am

Post by WindSlicer »

So.. can someone answer my question so I can continue to make notes?
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:15 am

Post by WindSlicer »

And Pie, I would like to note that maybe you would want to get your vote off me, because if there are 3 scum, they probably want me dead right now, so might as well wait.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:32 pm

Post by WindSlicer »

Yet you still don't answer my question nor recognize my request.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:48 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Do cult members usually lose their powers? If a person dies while in a cult, will that usually be revealed upon their death?

Sorry for the questions, just haven't played that many games with cult (this being the first on the forum).

I just want to say how much more highly improbably is that the supposed cultists, Andrew and myself, come out with these claims, that if true, would clear us perfectly in order to have the town believe us. I think such a plan would never work and hence never be thought of. I continually blocked ambierona because I kept seeing that there was only 1 death, and figured she might be the SK or a sole mafia or something along those lines - and I turn out to be halfway right at least, but it's a double-edged sword -_-" because now the town doesn't believe me.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:39 pm

Post by WindSlicer »

Whatever.. the town can do what is wishes to. Just know that it's your mistake and not mine.. I did my job, I blocked the scum. Bamboomancer is confirmed scum by the cop and since I have no reason to disbelieve AndrewS because he got my role, bamboo's role and pie's role correct.

vote:Bamboomancer

p.s. still curious about the "Do cult members usually lose their powers? If a person dies while in a cult, will that usually be revealed upon their death? " because if they do, they practically confirms AndrewS as non-scum, and since he got a guilty result on Bamboomancer..hmm yeah nvm. Still got the cult issue raising.

Well, hopefully there's only 1 scum left in the game and if you happen to lynch me, the game won't be completely over. But of course if you lynch Bamboomancer, I can always roleblock the other one, but that's WIFOM I suppose?
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:01 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Hm, that's odd...

That means that one of the masons is scum...
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:02 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Oh, nvm, sorry, thought you said 3 were left.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:44 am

Post by WindSlicer »

ibaesha, I did provide a reason, and seeing that you are not even reading my posts concerns me.
WindSlicer wrote:I continually blocked ambierona because I kept seeing that there was only 1 death, and figured she might be the SK or a sole mafia or something along those lines - and I turn out to be halfway right at least, but it's a double-edged sword -_-" because now the town doesn't believe me.
Pie, can you not see that ibae and Bamboomancer are the scum in trying to get me lynched as soon as they can, while just saying 'Pie's amazing plan of amazing go!' or 'I just can't find any reason whatsoever that a roleblocker would block someone three nights running without some type of reason.' when I did provide a reason. And there should be no reason that ibaesha would not read my posts other than the fact that she is scum and knows she needs to lynch me no matter what happens.

As for ibae's comment about AndrewS:
ibaesha wrote: And Andrew's buying it so easily is scummy as well. I will just have to trust Pie on this one
The reason Andrew is buying is because he knows that there are still 2 scum in the game and if you lynch a townie (the roleblocker - the only one that could save the town in in a 2 maf vs 3 townies entering night situation) the game is over and mafia win.

Chucklez!, can you not vote until Pie has responded?
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:54 am

Post by WindSlicer »

And now Bamboomancer makes a statement that will hopefully put some distance between him and Ibae right after they are accused of being scumbuddies. And this term 'web of lies' is used twice without any supporting evidence.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:54 am

Post by WindSlicer »

thrice*
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:06 pm

Post by WindSlicer »

Psh, I stopped the cult from multiplying like crazy, and what do I get? I get lynched!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”