VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: inHim

Competing wagons, start!

---

PS: Because of a staggering amount of people complaining about my use of words in recent games, if I say something that makes no sense in the situation, I might have meant something else(See sig.).
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Ekim: He always does that. It's null.

@SD: Hey SD, nice to see you again. :D.

They are all nice dudes, It's hard to pick the scummiest of them. Although Ringo being a media whore(What was up with all those bad movies anyway?) does ping my scumdar a bit.

Vote: Ringo Starr

---

@Scott/Inhim: What do you think of the wagon on you?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

People need to post. This is the slowest RVS I've ever been part of.

Vote: Scott

Up the pressure.

--

@Skeward: SD always does that. And I disagree with role fishing as a scumtell. (Anti-town, yes. Scumtell, no.)

@Anon: Amuse me. What is it about emoticons that make it a scumtell?

@Dana: OMGUS in RV does not mean anything. Do you disagree?

@Zang: What do you mean by 'depending on what he has'?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well this is shaping up to be a VI heavy game.

FUN. Hey Skeward, we might get lynched by stupid town part deux.

----

I'm getting a sense that Anon might be onto something, and Karma being quick to point out dana's alleged 'nervousness' is projection on his part.

Vote: Karma
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okaay, something is wrong with my internet/the site. Pages load real fkn slowly(2-4 mins per load.), but some other websites breeze right through, but then sometimes they don't. This site is consistently slow though. I don't think I'll be posting much until this is fixed.

---

@Anon: Emoticon scumtell + Projection(ie. 'I'm nervous(as scum)! so I'm quick to point out other people's nervousness!). It's a bit early, but it was a good start. (note the
was.
)

@Skeward: What makes you think it's a scum driven? How many in {muh316, Anon, VasudeVa, Zang} are scum?

---

Vote: MonkeyMan

Competing wagons, reboot!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

muh316 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:This topic was ridiculously far down on the list, so bump.
isnt that why they made a bookmark??

This topic isn't really going anywhere. A lot of people are inactive
Righty-o Mr. My-posts-are-two-days-away-from-each-other. What's your excuse? There is plenty of content to work with now. You fail to provide any.

Also you, Scott. And SD. And MonkeyMan. Also Anon. And InHim. Also Ekim.

Hmm...I'm seeing a pattern here. Mass Prods please?

---

We have competing wagons now. I advice people to pick a side. We gain lotsa info that way(Besides, it isn't about the Karma/dana. Time to put someone else on the spotlight). Wagons only work when there are enough votes on them. Three is not enough.

@Monkey: What do you think of Skeward's reasoning on you?

@InHim: Soo, you have a wagon there. Any reactions, violent or otherwise?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Where the hell are the post numbers? D:

---

I am so sad that Monkey isn't posting/reacting etc. We need reactions. I checked his posts, it looks like his last post in site was June 17. It's possible that he has flaked from the site, hence the lack of reactions from him. Can the mod do something about this?

I also don't like the reasoning behind the inHim wagon, but I don't mind it(We kinda need to get moving with the wagons.).

---

Reads:
Doc Prot: None.
Not Vote: dana, Karma, Skeward
Shot: Monkey,
Investigate: ekiM, inHim
Null: Zang, Scott, Anon, SD

My reads work like this btw(Stolen from someone, somewhere sometime ago.):
Doc Prot: Heaviest town read I have. If I were a doc, I would protect this guy.
Not Vote: Slight town read. I won't be voting this guy.
Null: I got nothing.
Investigate: Hard to read and suspicious. If I were a cop, I would investigate this guy.
Shot: Slight scum read. If I were a vig, I would vig this guy. Deadline lynches go here btw.
Lynch: Cream of the crop scum. Little discussion is needed for me to support his lynch.

--

@ekiM: What do you mean by 'Try to encourage there is scum between them'? How is that scummy?

@SD: Right. Reread, then add thoughts. Well, all I found out is that you are a person capable of thinking! Well, the problem is, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!*. That post absolutely helps absolutely no one.

Also, it's weird that the person you are voting for, muh, is mentioned only once in the reread. Care to explain?

*I could not resist the Rock joke. *snicker*

@dana: You're totally exaggerating. It's not THAT scummy with the information we have(Then again, it doesn't necessarily mean town either~). Other than inHim, who else do you think is scum?

@Zang: 'sup. Forgot to add your name in my lurky-list. Are you still fine with your Karma vote?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I post town reads for a reason. Posting the reason goes against the objective of posting the reads. ;)

---

The game is definitely stalling due to lack of reactions from the two guys in the frying pan. Prod/Replace please.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Sigh, so we'll have to wait 48 hours to get some reactions. :|
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Scott: What inHim participation?

---

Monkey, muh, inHim, SD and ekiM continue to fail to deliver. Some mod intervention would be nice. Aside from that, is there anything we players can do to encourage participation? >.>

---

Vote: Zang

I am not convinced with your reasoning. Why pick Karma over Monkey? Your attack on Monkeyman seems stronger than your attack on Karma but you voted Karma over Monkey.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

dana wrote:This would be the most helpful strategy for town, since if Karma is scum, MonkeyMan is scum with him.
Explain.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@SD: Why aren't you changing your vote? Do you still think muh is scum?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I have a bigger issue though guys: why are we on page 7 and apparently thinking about lynching someone for making a weak case on page 3?
Because Monkey is the scummiest, and he isn't around to reply to all the scrutiny. His replacement is soon to come though. I fully expect everyone to start posty as soon as probLynch replacement comes around. All this lurking is inexcusable.

Also, muh is reads as town.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Deadline's coming up.

Vote: StarBuck

I'm still not convinced with either muh or inHim.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You still have time to defend yourself. What gives?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Awesome, my first threat. What a nice change of scenery from AtE.

You better read fast then. Monkeys actions are deadline lynch worthy.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Lurker lynches are so last year.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

All muh votes, please choose one of inHim/SB. Failure to comply gets scum points.

---

I would ask for a claim, but the lack of an actual leading wagon makes it confuzzling.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:45 am

Post by VasudeVa »

But Skewie, Zang is one of them VIs who got us lynched. I'll let the cops/vigs take care of him.

---

I am very disappointed with SB. I don't want to fan the flames anymore(even if I have a lot to say about respecting the game, the players etc.). Let's just lynch her and move on. I think she has a reasonable chance to flip scum anyway.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

inHim is a weird kill. :|.

---

I think there is 1-2 scum in SB wagon and 1 scum in inHim. I don't think SD is scum.

Vote: Zang
, for now. (I did suspect him sometime in the middle of D1.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That totally does not work since everyone(including me.) lurked at one point or another. It's almost like we're back to D1 with three less Town. >.>.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@muh: Vigs usually have 'shot' as a flavor. This one is 'killed'. Then again, that isn't always the case.

@SB: NK speculation is not very popular, but it doesn't hurt Town to do it. There has to be some motivation behind the kills and speculating helps.

What's wrong with a minor explanation for the vote? I do that because I dislike unexplained votes(You'll notice that all of my votes have explanations behind them.) Why are you suspecting me for it? Why are you using the 'emoticon' scumtell when you didn't suspect Karma D1 for it?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, I have a better vote now.
Scott 271 wrote:I like the idea of a muh lynch today.
He was a suspect of eKim before he jumped on the inhim wagon
, hammered the townie with the weak reason of "guess I have no choice". This was quite a change of heart.
<snip>

I really just don't like this post.
The NK speculation
+emoticon rubs me the wrong way and it seems like you felt the need to substantiate your vote by mentioning that you suspected Zang yesterday. Also the unhelpful theory on what scum is on what wagon. I'm keeping my eye on VV.
Vote: Scott
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

But Scottie, don't you think the deadline was a town reason for muh's hammer? Since it seemed like no one wanted to hammer, I pretty much understand muh's rather willing hammer(newbie town + ok, 'I'll hammer then lol'.) Newbscum aren't willing to do that. I have a slight town read on muh. He is not the lynch for the day.

---

Pushing a weak case? Check
Unvote at L-1 for town points? Check
Serial Killer speculation? Check
Minor Slip-up? Check

Scott has officially entered probscum territory.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 am

Post by VasudeVa »

1. The muh case is retarded. I explained why pushing for muh is silly. You are ignoring that players like him(VIs) do stuff and it is a null tell. Plus, it was really close to deadline which makes it nullerer. The sudden change of heart was also because of the deadline which, again, is null.
2. Townies generally are usually narrowminded and lynch happy(a generalization. The sudden unvote does not have those qualities and it gives me a scum vibe that you are sucking up.
3. SK speculation creates confusion. This is more of a personal tell though, but I generally believe that SK speculation should be kept to him/herself without any proof. It acts like a smoke screen and it gets in the way of actual scumhunting. (I'm spreading this around~ Tell your friends~)
4. Read the bolded quote in my vote post.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Still waiting on Scott~

---

I don't get the case on Karma. Can you explain it in more that one sentence? Although my read on Karma has drastically changed since his admission to being an alt. Here I thought he was a newbie brawling with dana.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

1. Can you honestly read his posts and say his playstyle doesn't indicate VI?
Indications of VI play:
a. Simplistic mindset.
b. Inherent scumminess in posts
c. Lack of content
d. Bad punctuation/spelling.

Yes, he is probably a detriment to Town, but again VIscum are very easy to catch, and how he's reacting does not seem like VIscum to me.

Not to mention there is a total lack of a scum mindset in his posts. There is absolutely no buddying, no malice, no attempt at manipulation in his play. So, I read him as VItown. A VI, but still Town. He is not the lynch for the day.

Lobbying for an extension might be the way to go, but the Mod was vehement against the extension, and so he deadline hammered. Nothing scummy about that.

You consistently pushing for this weak case is scummy. You fail to even attempt to understand his intentions and pushing a case against a lynchbait is a very reliable scumtell.

2. He is not in any danger of a hammer, I assure you. Quick hammers are for Rome. Hammerers will be punished severely. Keeping your top suspect at L-1 is one of the best ways to get him to find his alignment, and your lack of interest in getting info on your 'top suspect' is scummy.

3. Fair enough. I still don't like it though, I do it as scum. I am aware that this is weak anecdotal evidence, but it's worth a mention.

4. Right. That doesn't absolve you from your own attempt at NK speculation when you called me out on it.

---

Stop voting Muh. He's probTown. Vote for Scum Brosius please~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

SD is probTown btw.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't see scum forgetting who died last night and posting it in thread. It's too careless.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

The meat of my case is #1. Do you disagree with my case on Scum Brosius?(pushing for lynchbait.). Why?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Shadow Dancer wrote:*Facepalm* Of course he's dead... I just realized he had not posted for a while. However: SB, why do you consider "town slips" bad? It is always good if you have solid evedence for some one else being town.
Because they are very easy to fake.
Hey, reply to my case on you so you can say bad scummy things and die. (Please?)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

ATTN EVERYONE:

Reactions on my case on Scum Brosius would be nice.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Zang is giving me bad vibes, since I do see some form of scum mindset in his play. Just not worse than Scum Brosius. D:

I do dislike it when scum ignore my cases. :|.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I guess I can hammer Zang just to get this over with. ._.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm with Anon here. But I still think Scum Brosius is scum. D:.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I think I might have seen that kind of hider before somewhere(epicmafia I think..?). But it was for a survivor, not a Townie. It's pretty antiTown unless the hider is a skilled player(he's not.).

---

@Pie: Why is Skeward scum? Also, join me in my crusade to get rid of Scum Brosius.

@SD: I'm with Anon meaning I agree with the lousy definition of a hider. Also, join me in my crusade to get rid of Scum Brosius

@Fitz: Why are you focusing on SD? Also, join me in my crusade to get rid of Scum Brosius.

@muh: Hi. Join me in my.....*looks at sig*.....Jihad to get rid of Scum Brosius.

@Scum Brosius:
In this Post: I am Anakin Skywalker from Attack of the Clones and you are Count Dooku. I am leading my army of clones to get rid of your Seperatist arse. Diescumdie, feel the power of mah lightsabeerrr. Clones, ATTACK!!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Lol SD. XD. I seem to have forgotten about you. Don't worry, you'll join the next crusade! Where we will be successful(hopefully!).

---

I have provided reasons why Scott is the better 'focus'. I have provided reasons why muh isn't a good 'focus'. Hello not reading my posts.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, I'd like to see Scott within hammering range before I shift gears. Scum don't like being at L-1.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait what? Why would you out yourself to save Zang when you have another shot with you!? D=<

Urgh. Now I'm pretty lost.

We are not lynching noobTown(ie. Muh.)

Vote: Anon
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes he is. 'NoobTown'/VI-ness is not a join date thing, it's a playstyle.

Because I think people pushing for the muh lynch are scum. Scott's cop claim just messed up my jive. D:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

By a total lack of malice in his play. I explained this before, I think. (Or maybe it was in that other game.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Uhm, no I didn't. You were right there in null in my last reads post in my ISO #6. Since my Shot and Investigate lists have...mysteriously disappeared(I noticed that just now. Weird.), I'm going after my null reads now.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Holy fuck, it's deadline already? Still, we have a cop claim and an investigated innocent on our two main wagons. muh STILL reads as Town to me and I oppose any wagon I'm pretty sure is Town, so Anon wagon it is.

Deadline extension would be awesome. Especially with the number of replacements...
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

To make it perfectly clear for you then: I am against ALL of the three(SCop Brosius, MuhVI, and ZangInvestigatedInnocentPowerRoleClaimGuy.).

I am for another alternative.

@Anon: Define 'Flying under the radar'. Muh has been under constant fire D2, that's not so under the radar, hm?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey, I'm back(From my V/LA that I posted in my other games but not here because it was night phase.).

Be heading to bed though because of the trip, tell me if there is anything that requires my immediate attention.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh, right. I'm Strawberry Fields Forever, Townie.

Not really surprised by the amount of PRs.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

This is tough. The only person I have a Town read on is SD. I believe in Anon's claim.

However, here's an interesting thought: Since it has been a while since fitz and SD started OMGUS voting each other, it's one of these:
1. One of them is scum since if they were both Town, all three scumbuddies would have hopped on the lynch real quickly.
2. They are both Town and Skeward is the last scum but is MIA so the scumbuddies are waiting for him before they reveal themselves.

I tend to believe SD's SK flavored vig claim. I don't think an SK would reveal his scummy flavor and instead copy paste a harmless song.

Still, up for discussion. But I would be voting for fitz right about now if it weren't for my #2 theory.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hmmm... fitz(Karma) and Pie(dana) could be scum together due their early fights ie. distancing. I think one of them is the play for the day, preferably fitz.

I think my theory #2(Skeward not hammering scum) is a little less likely since I remember Skeward posting at GD a while ago in his real account. As for me, if anyone suspects me go and shoot your case.

Only if tomorrow drags on, then we look at Zang. We are NOT playing hunt the godfather @ probLyLo.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

BTW, I hope I made it clear:

We are lynching one of the VT claims (Fitz, Karma, Me, Skew.)

---

I just got SC2. WOOT!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Alright, here's where I stand on the four lynch possibilities.

I'm against my lynch (duh.).

I don't think Skeward is scum due to the fact that I saw his main account posting in GD with enough time to hop on and hammer SD or Fitz. Although through alt-respect, I don't want to reveal who his main is unless he posts it himself. It's up to him whether he'll post his main. Although I checked the time stamps, and there was some time to scum hammer but he didn't.

I REALLY want to just start voting Fitz(karma) and Pie(dana) due to that early distancing. However, it is hard to pursue this lead because I am not questioning the two real dudes behind it but rather their replacements soo whatever defense they'll put up is hard to analyze. Just check out their interactions in the first 2-3 pages though, they practically attacked each other with somewhat stretchy reasoning. It's pretty good distancing I didn't even think of their squabble until now.

@You two: Soo, which of you two should I vote? Voting Skeward is NOT an option.

----
To nonSC2 players:
IT IS FUCKIN AWESOME. Soooo much easier to micro/macro your armies now! Like, no more 12 unit per group limits and easy easy hotkeys to manage your economy while microing your units in combat. <3
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

TheSkeward wrote:Someone explain to me why Zang is not being considered for today's lynch. Did he confirm himself and I missed it?
I don't think we should be playing hunt the godfather at a 7 player probLyLo. It's suboptimal play. It's pretty obv that one or more of the 4 VTs is/are scum so it narrows things down.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Let's do this then. I'd prefer someone who did not claim VT vote first.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Anyway, I did a thorough Analysis of Karma and dana's interactions. Here it is. Although, I don't really want to do a full reread right about now since <insert excuse here>.

An Analysis of Karma(fitz) vs. Pie(dana):

Dana #28: Says he wants inHim lynched for 'OMGUSing' him.
Karma #34: An eyebrow raise to dana's accusation of inHim's OMGUS.
Dana #38: Abrasive explanation with bad reasoning.
Karma #39: Vote post.
Karma #42: Accusation that dana's #38 is scummy without reasoning, also a deflection of Anon's Emoticon Scumtell accusation to muh.
Dana #45: Questions Karma's #42, also warns us of him possibly getting defensive.
Dana #49: Abrasive defense to Monkeyman's 'not scumhunting accusation'. Highlights his 'case to inHim.
Karma #50: Calls for Dana votes.
Karma #52: Defense toward Skew's accusation of him calling for votes.
Karma #55: Calls Dana 'extremely defensive'.
Dana #59: Says he would join the Karma wagon but apparently 'Karma is at least trying'.
Red flag #1 for Dana.
I don't seem to remember him ever voting for Karma.
Karma #68: Continues his attack dana's 'defensiveness'.
Karma #71: Don't understand this one. >.>.
Karma #77: Resents being called a VI. Calls that Nervousness in the RVS is a scumtell.
Dana #78: Attacks' Karma's accusation by calling it weak. Says that Karma can't 'prove that he is nervous'. Very faulty reasoning, you cannot 'prove' someone is nervous by a forum post.
Red Flag #2 for Dana.

Dana #79: Calls
Monkey
, Zang and
inHim
a scumteam. In my experience, when scum fake-call a scumteam, they add at least one member of their scumteam in their call. Since Monkey and inHim already flipped Town,
Red Flag for Zang
if Dana flips scum.
Karma #81: Attacks Dana's #49.
Dana #89: Attacks Karma, says its okay even if it's OMGUS.
Major redflag
if you look back on Dana's #28.
Karma #91: Hmm.. This is actually pretty modest scum hunting, although the questions are a bit off and some of his accusations are out of context.. He calls out contradictions to dana's posts.
Dana #92-#94: More abrasive defense. At this point, I think the abrasiveness isn't faked. However, him focusing on Karma and being insanely defensive at Karma's accusations
#94 is a majoor RED FLAG
due to him suddenly shifting gears and calling him versus Karma Town vs. Town.
Karma #99: An unvote and calls Dana's defense good. Dana's defense is good because Karma's attacks are a bit faulty. His sudden stop makes me think of a planned distancing maneuver.
Red Flag #1 for Karma.

Dana #100: After all his offensive defense to Karma's attacks, he calls Karma Town by looking at Karma's sig. Hmm.. Seems a little rehearsed. I'll take it that he didn't notice it before since it's pretty normal to skim through sigs, but it is timed EXACTLY after Karma's unvote.
Red flag #4

---

Red Flag Recap:
Dana = 4.
Karma = 1.
Situational red flag for Zang = 1.

I now prefer a Dana lynch to a Karma lynch. Still think they are buddies but it's a lot less than I thought it was, but a back read makes me think Dana is 3x scummier than Karma. Note that this is only for the first 4 pages, soo whatever they did from page 4 to <whatever> are not included. (except for my red flag #1 for Dana, maybe?).

At this point, I think they had a safe word for their distancing, as to not accidentally bus. Something like: "Hey scumbuddy, let's fight like wild cats then I say <safeword> and then we stop. K."

I kinda wish I did this earlier. But these two being abrasive and being silly made me skim through their posts at that point. >.>.

Thoughts?

Vote: dana(Pie.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I want people to read my #564 alongside Pages 2-4 of this game and see if they agree/disagree.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Anon should be proud of his play.
Skew lurked like hell and was Town only at D1(and was 'Town' D2-Endgame because of the presence of other scummier people.).
Fitz should have been lynched but ehhh.... >.>..sorry Town. Reread came at a bad time. Next time, I'll review distancing scum
after
one of them get lynched.

Scum sweeps are oh so heart breaking </3. Apathy killed Town though. It's a bit difficult to have so little content to work with, especially in the latter days.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Anon wrote:TBH, I was kinda scared when you started attacking me, Vasu. If it werent for Shadow, I would have been lynched instead of muh yesterday....
Actually, I was just attacking you randomly because I was absolutely against a muh lynch because I know my lurking VIs and my prime suspect(SB) was a cop. With all the claims, I thought we should be lynching a harmless vanilla whose alignment I don't know(you.).

The muh lynch still happened though, despite my efforts. And then you had a very plausible claim which put you down my suspect list.

Although I think, even if we did lynch fitz at yesterDay, Zang still would have hidden behind you and you guys still would have won...err..I think.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Can I see the scum QT? >.>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”