?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:20 am

Post by ?Impossible? »

we have to be careful with claiming our alter egos. if the mafia kills two accounts, but those two accounts weren't the same person, then we still have some use of their power, so we don't lose all of our doctor power for example

for the problem of logging in, i just use a different internet browser for this name. works fine for me :mrgreen:
nothing is impossible... except me
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:05 pm

Post by ?Impossible? »

one thing i hate about secondary accounts is that you have to come up with new things to say for them. if you have an opinion, you would probably post it under your regular account. you run out of creative, insightful things to post about which leaves you with posts like this one that do not help really progress the game along.
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:22 pm

Post by ?Impossible? »

i doubt anyone would lie about their other half, because it is much too easy to get caught up in your lie. the other account just needs to sign on and disprove them.

maybe your ?alternate? could claim to be your regular account truthfully, then sign onto your regular name and lie, stating that your ?alternate? account is the one lying so that ?that person? gets lynched. i am not sure how it would really benefit you to distance yourself from your other account, but it is something that might happen.

i do not know what to do about ?youyou?, but i do know what to do about lurkers.
vote: greenliqud
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:53 pm

Post by ?Impossible? »

we could lynch dranko, he is lurking as well, and he is mocking us while he does it. or we could try to find the other half of greenliquid, but i am not sure how we can do that.
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:14 am

Post by ?Impossible? »

shameless bandwagoning!

vote ?clearliquid?
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by ?Impossible? »

it's easier than thinking.

vote: ?Purpel Liquid?
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:16 pm

Post by ?Impossible? »

i keep forgetting to check in with this screen name.

sapphire, why do you "think" it was ?youyou?, didn't you just ask the mod for your choices? it sounds like you are making them up or something.
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:29 am

Post by ?Impossible? »

Since we're claiming, I am BrianMcQueso's better half. We're roleblockers, but since we hate being roleblockers (with a passion), we've blocked each other nights 1 and 2, just so the town wouldn't be screwed up.

We had been getting huge scumvibes from Dranko Night 3, so BrianMcQueso roleblocked him. We had thought ???? was Dranko's other half, and so he was roleblocked as well.

Yes, we roleblocked ???? last night. He couldn't get any investigations last night.

vote: ????
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:49 pm

Post by ?Impossible? »

I don't see how it's possible for Dranko to have moved my roleblock on him
and
move my roleblock on you. Dranko's other account, ?ClearLiquid?, died earlier. If there's some way, I'm missing it.

I'm not sure why you're questioning me being a roleblocker. There are no other claimed roleblockers, and there won't be. It makes much more sense for there to be a roleblocker in this game than a secondary cop; if we had a secondary cop, that'd put essentially four cops into this game, both of which would be "masons" with each other. I'm a bit doubtful to that kind of power level, especially since we haven't had any basic townies show up thus far.
???? wrote:2) There ARE masons in this game, so I must have found out something somewhere.
3) There IS a secondary cop, so I must have found out something somewhere.
I missed where these came from, other than your mouth. Just because you say something is true doesn't automatically make it true, especially since I think you to be lying right now.
???? wrote: If you are allowed to target your own secondary account, how could the doc possibly have allowed herself to be killed night one?
She told us
that she did not protect herself.
SapphireVerde wrote:On night one i protected Seol, and Flying Dutchman. As for night two, i think it was ?youyou?.
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:42 am

Post by ?Impossible? »

?YouYou? wrote:vote: ?Impossible?. Masons, this is the right play. Scum, pretend like you're not scum and vote with us. It's the only way you'll convince us to lynch the other half of d_rouge.
Why are you telling the scum to act townish and vote for me? If you think there's scum out there, why would you rather lynch me then them? You're not making any sense.

Why do you think I'm lying? You haven't listed a good reason for why you think I'm lying. It seems like you'd rather just lynch me because my roleblocking is too complicated, and instead of having to think about who's scum, you'll just pick one bandwagon and stick with it. Your play disgusts me.

If you could at least explain reasonably why my claim of roleblocker sounds like a lie, why it doesn't make sense, I'd greatly appreciate it. Like I explained before, it's not possible for Dranko to have redirected my block on him and my block on ???? because he only had half of his accounts alive last night.
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:22 am

Post by ?Impossible? »

Well... is the game state repairable at this point?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”