Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Kalofer »

VOTE: Muffin

Infected muffins ruin my appetite (and then make me sick, and then kill/zombify me).
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.

Trying to perfect the art of not giving a ****
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 am

Post by Kalofer »

Do you have to recognise seomeone to play the game, won't a game with people you don't know make it even more interesting?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Kalofer »

Soooo would you get offended if I say Holland instead of Netherlands?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Post by Kalofer »

...Lol?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Kalofer »

Oh but I am content with not doing anything Hrezs, I believe that you bunch of...people are going to play the game for me, I'm just here for the ride and to catch a few jokes which could brighten my day. Got a problem with that?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:17 am

Post by Kalofer »

Should I, you gonna tell me what to do now? Huh?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:08 am

Post by Kalofer »

:D I mean come on, I know emotions don't get picked up during internet chats but I mean how more blatantly obvious do I have to make this so that you can finally see I'm being sarcastic lol. I know you guys are pressuring me to gouge reactions from the start (even though I have no idea where this is going). Since I really don't see what much you can gain from this since you are voting for me out of randomness. And at the start I actually thought this was a joke. Hresz, for what reason would you want to see more votes on me and WC (construction worker guy) why the sudden switch of vote with absolutely no explanation which is then disguised by a quote from another person...Wtf? And then Flomo is like
Flomo Sleek wrote:
Kalofer wrote:Should I, you gonna tell me what to do now? Huh?
Woah. Getting defensive this early?
You call this being defensive...really?
I honestly want to know if after what I've said you really think I'm scum cause if you do then that would be hilarious.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Kalofer »

Yup, you could say I am being a dick oman, but from my point of view it doesn't seem very wise/smart/positive (in general pro-town) to start a serious wagon on someone for almost no reason at all. I mean Hrezs comes out of nowhere and accuses me of doing nothing (yeah, asking someone about their culture is a definite scum tell isn't it) and then suddenly all of you start doing it (@Hrezs sorry I thought you were voting for someone before me and that got me confused, and sorry for the bad phrasing, I meant I found it suspicious that WMC suddenly voted me with no explanation whatsoever and then almost seemed to hide that vote in between a quote and by talking to someone else). Furthermore, I knew you were all voting for me to put pressure, and since I knew that I decided to NOT go along and started being sarcastic. And by the way Flomo, THIS is a defence, not what you thought was one before. And I am being defensive because it is my personal view that a townie should not let himself be killed so easily especially when town will learn nothing from his death. "Seriously convinced"...this early?! Unless you haven't noticed this is not a game where you can have concrete evidence and there is always two views to a point and after what I've said you're convinced that I'm scum??? What scum would be dumb enough to respond to pressure in such a manner, you're just being ridiculous now. And by all means add more pressure, lynch me if you will, come on, I dare you to make that mistake.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mokujin_

WMC I want to know why you voted for me.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Kalofer »

100% certainty in a game of probability and uncertainty cannot exist, which manages to relatively convince me that you are lying, and lying is what scum do.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Kalofer »

That wasn't OMGUS, the reason for the vote was because Moku seemed too convinced to be trusted, I don't like it when people deal with absolutes and I was told by someone that when you vote for someone who happens to be voting for you but have a reason to vote for him other than the sole fact that he is voting for you then it is not an OMGUS. And besides I could have just as well voted for WMC whose reasonless vote on me I also found suspicious.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Kalofer »

And isn't being convinced when you are sure of something?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Kalofer »

for one, WMC did vote for me, it's post #31
for two, after stating he was not going to vote, moku voted for me because he was "convinced" that I am scum
for three that is correct but both then and now you had nothing serious on me
for four I just gave a reason for my vote and therefore it is not OMGUS
and for five when exactly did I deal with an absolute?

And yes my reasoning is weak, but so is yours concerning me, I'm just wondering whether I should vote for WMC or Moku.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Kalofer »

Oh come on, now you're sure I'm a VI? Why? Just because Wraith and WMC told you so?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Kalofer »

UNVOTE:
You're flying low under the radar and are subtly trying to undermine me. Also I don't think you've posted anything useful.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 am

Post by Kalofer »

Hrezs wrote:
Kalofer wrote:UNVOTE:
You're flying low under the radar and are subtly trying to undermine me. Also I don't think you've posted anything useful.
..undermine? how so
So
Muffin wrote:
Kalofer wrote:That wasn't OMGUS, the reason for the vote was because Moku seemed too convinced to be trusted, I don't like it when people deal with absolutes and I was told by someone that when you vote for someone who happens to be voting for you but have a reason to vote for him other than the sole fact that he is voting for you then it is not an OMGUS. And besides I could have just as well voted for WMC whose reasonless vote on me I also found suspicious.
I was told by someone that saying "I was told by someone that XYZ" is an argumentative fallacy termed Appeal to Authority.

... just sayin'
Soooo, I'm bussing muffin? Why would I do that? 4 pages in and you've found the scum pair, Oman you're a genius.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Kalofer »

Yeyyy I can't wait.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Kalofer »

It's 4 pages in day one and you are certain you've found a scum and want a lynch already? Some people don't have more than 5 posts yet you're certain after a little sarcasm that I'm scum when just before you were convinced that I was town. Oman said I was town, now he's saying I'm scum again. And what's even better is you guys have the best case on me, oh my, how will I ever get out of this one. Just admit it, you're voting for me because I'm being a jerk.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Kalofer »

you know what, screw you guys at thinking I'm scum, SCREW YOU!
Moku what's the point of starting a wagon on me if you don't want to get me lynched, make up your mind either lynch me or don't, you're a newb too because I'D BE THE DUMBEST SCUM TO FIRST SHIFT ATTENTION ON ME...DUH!!!! You guys start a wagon on me which I know is for pressure, if I was scum knowing that why the Hell would I post provocative posts (which were sarcastic) just to add more suspicion to myself. "Particularly the part where he says he knows that people are pressuring him but doesn't know where it's going." With that I meant you guys had no reason and were getting nowhere with your wagon I don't know what you mean though. You think you found the scum from RVS? You're pathetic. And wraith this isn't how I usually play, I play like this when I believe the people who I'm playing with are idiots and as Oman said:

"Exactly, meta is to allow VIs to live. If we do that, mafia will act as VIs. I wouldn't put it past this guy to be playing it up for that reason. Alternatively, if he's always like this, than it's independent of his alignment and you should stop acting like it makes him town, and realise he has the strongest connections so far."

If you still think I'm scum lynch me, you won't learn anything from it anyway, so at least make it quick and stop wasting my time and everyone else's for that matter. If anyone actually care about my opinion I'll say that I think Muffin and Moku are acting scummy IMO but they could be newb townies, in which case I'd pay more attention to the lurkers who are probably scum laughing at this whole affair.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 am

Post by Kalofer »

It's L-2, and what is that blueberry or chocolate chip question supposed to mean?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Kalofer »

Come on guys you can do it, just a bit more.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Kalofer »

Muffin, you're an idiot.

And whoever hasn't deduced it from my posts yet I claim to be a VI.
You know wraith, in that last game we played all of you didn't stop saying how anti-town, useless and childish it is for me to self hammer. Well right now I only see how useless it is for me to defend myself against a couple of morons who don't understand what sarcasm means, and I'd love to see the looks on their faces when I flip town. I guess you simply don't understand the concept of sarcasm muffin. Your wagon is going nowhere and at least with my last post I tried to scumhunt albeit a little since there's very little info but you're just latched on to me like a dog with a bone, at least that seems to confirm you as a newb townie. Go on lynch me, what are you going to learn?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Kalofer »

Oh and nobody pay attention to how tasky hardly posts anything, complained about how the game was boring and then just added his vote to the wagon with no explanation whatsoever. This by the way is not a defense, I'm done defending myself because it is pointless to make you blockheads see past your noses (I'm trying to make up new insults lol, no offence intended btw, I don't even know you guys, you could be a bunch of really nice people and maybe we'd get alone in real life, but in this game YOU'RE A SORRY GROUP OF RETARDS!). This post is to make those who could have not noticed this aware. (this post is not implying it is defence by implying it is defence by implying it is not defence, by implying it is etc WIFOM)!

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 am

Post by Kalofer »

Funny how you want me to scum hunt muffin, when you haven't scumhunted or stated your opinion about anyone else but myself. And with VI I sincerely meant VT but I doubt anyone would believe me since the T is quite far away from the I on the keyboard. Oh well, guess I'll live or die with that mistake. By the way I would be up for a flomo lynch if he's not going to post anyway, though if he flips scum town would learn nothing.
And I didn't "choose" tasky, I just pointed him out as he did something I thought was scummy, just like a lot of you pointed out how many scummy things I did, and before I had mentioned tasky I did point out how a few other people were lurking who could easily be scum. Lynching anyone would be interesting but IMO we might as well flip a coin or just lynch me since we don't have that much info on anyone. As far as I can tell, whoever we lynch town won't really learn much from them.

Lol Oman I knew you were hiding something when you said you've found a scum triplet, mind telling us what you found out?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Kalofer »

Ooooh goody. Thanks for that post Tasky. Sorry for my bad scumhunting skills not only do I generally suck at it but this is also my first larger than a newbie game and it's harder to link actions to motivations with so many people and lurkers to consider. I especially liked the asterisk and line separation marks. To answer your questions:

1) No I don't think you are scum
2) I don't know if I think you think I am scum, but if pressed I think yes, I also think you pro players are hatching plans when doing these styles of posts.
3) I think that you do not sincerely think that muffin is scum though I think you may have hunches.
4) I do think you are doing the wagoning for fun though not only for fun.
5) I do not think you are a town power role
6) I think your opinion of kalofer is that he is a completely retarded newb idiot who doesn't know how to play the game properly and still needs a lot to learn before joining large/theme games and are pissed that he did so but aren't exactly sure if he's scum or town.

(Me pointing and trying to put suspicion on tasky is gonna seem very scummy now that I said I think he's town right? Who's gonna be the first to say it?)

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:30 am

Post by Kalofer »

OMG Oman how dare you, you didn't answer those questions in full sentences as was intended, you've fallen into the trap. Now I have no more doubts, you are scum for sure.
Mokujin_ wrote:
Tasky wrote:this is the wrong attitude. get your ass moving and go scumhunting.
Wbu?

vote Tasky
Wbu?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Kalofer »

Sorry for not posting, I'll re-read and give an opinion and I'll try to be much more normal this time, sorry again.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Kalofer »

No sorry it hasn't happened yet, muffin. Again I am sorry for my lurking, I have been really busy lately and needed time off. Re reading is hard and time consuming for me, mind if I start from here?
Yes Tasky I do think I'm a VI but a VT VI. If I were scum I would kill a lurker, gives town no info and keeps them in the dark while still maintaining a level of suspense and spicyness. Of course since this is a theme game I guess scum would target who they think is a PR since I'm also guessing that a day 1 kill didn't occur cause of the PRs. However, since I haven't been carefully tracking the game I don't know who I would lynch thinking he's a PR if I were scum.
I am openly inviting you to lynch me. I am not scum but I am a hindrance to this game which would better be removed. Sorry again. I'll try to be more active, but it's difficult.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”