Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:25 pm

Post by Isaac »

I'm confirming. Should I be worried that I haven't recieved my role yet?
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:34 pm

Post by Isaac »

goody!
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:02 pm

Post by Isaac »

tehgood wrote: *insert random day 1 vent about how the lucky mafia kills off our guys*
Yeah, when's the mafia going to get hip to the idea of offing their own people at night? Would make everything so much easier....

And I'm not random voting, because I've grown to hate random voting. I'll withold my vote until I see someone who deserves it.
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:01 pm

Post by Isaac »

Well, let's see.... there's the fact that every doctor, cop, and other role would be out in the open. If any scum got past the mass role-claim, they could pick off the rest of the town at night with impunity. We keep these roles secret for a reason, after all.
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:51 am

Post by Isaac »

Well, since there seems to be little to no enthusiasm for a mass role claim (which is all for the best, as it's a stupid idea), It's time to go after the scummiest person here. and that is....

Vote: Yggdrasil

Maybe the mass role claim was just a really bad idea. Maybe it's scum with a plan trying to out the pro-town roles. Let's find out!
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:00 am

Post by Isaac »

Nah, there's no need to push him about an ability. The claim should be sufficient. I mean, the entire league may not be represented, but Wonder Woman probably would be, and if anyone else steps in to say "hey, I'M Wonder Woman" then we can try to press an ability out of them to find out who's scum. Unless someone else comes along to challenge him, I'm content

unvoting: Yggdrasil
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:33 pm

Post by Isaac »

Yggdrasil wrote:How many anti-town roles do minigames usually have? That'd be important in determining if there are non-JL pro-town people or if there are unused JL-characters that a lucky mafia member could claim.
Typically, in a game of 12, you can expect 3 mafia, and maybe one SK. This is in a game of vanilla mafia, though. I've seen themed games with 12 players, a mafi groups (of 2) a SK and a cult. Since we're in a themed game, we can't be sure about any of this.
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:55 pm

Post by Isaac »

Curse you justice league! Cuuuurse you!!!
(or whatever Darkseid's comment would be, i only like Superman when Batman's kicking his ass)

~Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:02 pm

Post by Isaac »

Oh, I'm not complaining. Themed games have the mass role claim problem, though, and it wasn't particular to this one. I'll reserve judgement as to whether the game was in favor of the town until I see the list of roles and abilities. If everyone JL member had super cool abilities then the game was totally in favor of the town, but otherwise it was a combo of bad luck and bad gaming that did in the mafia so soon. After all, there was a reason Coolbot and Tehgood got bandwagoned after all... :P
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:09 pm

Post by Isaac »

Dear Isaac,

Please remember to check your posts to make sure that they flow well and that they are coherent before you click submit. Otherwise, you end up posting things like your last post above.

Love,

~Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:33 am

Post by Isaac »

If you're taking suggestions, I'd suggest mixing up the roles a bit so that it's not just JL=good, non JL=bad. The guy that looks like Superman is actually Bizarro Superman, for instance. There are other villians in the JL who can be villians without being scum in the game, necessarily, either. Solomon Grundy comes immediately to my mind. I also agree that with everyone in the JL having a super cool ability, it was a little unbalanced against the scum. Of course, we played horribly, which didn't help matters any.

All of this said, this was a fun game while it lasted, good job and congrats on modding.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”