Mini 1087 - The Dresden Files Game Over!

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Enigma »

TheButtonmen wrote:In other news Hanzo_5 also no longer wishs to play. :(

If you have any friends who would be interested in joining I'd love to hear from them.
/in if required
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Enigma »

:( I swear I hit the PM button. Sorry
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Enigma »

DavidParker wrote:
unvote

Mariyta. Town.

Be back later with new and improved ways to determine my next target's alignment.
UNVOTE

VOTE: David Parker

ARE YOU STUPID???

Mariyta is SCUM WITH ME!
How could you NOT KNOW??? IT'S BEEN SO GOD DAMN OBVIOUS ALL GAME. READ THREAD PLZKTHX.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Enigma »

smargaret wrote:So, David Parker fakes a daykill, decides that Mariyta is town, and then contributes nothing else? I'm assuming that comment about actually daykilling Mariyta on the basis of gender was a joke. DP, I want answers to those questions so I can read you. If you won't answer questions when they're put to you, how are we supposed to tell whether you're town or scum?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DP
DP is a comedian. Such a joker he is. Maybe if you went and read some of his other games, you could actually read him and understand his herpaderpa playstyle.
Seems like you are trying a bit too hard here! Surely there are better suspects to chase up right now, hrmm ... maybe this might work.
Unvote

VOTE: smargaret

Also, I can't believe I read through the wall by havingfitz. It's page 5 comeon! Ohh and I really didn't find some those points necessary ... actually most of them.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Enigma »

V/LA till monday.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:03 am

Post by Enigma »

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry about the V/LA I haven't been home lately.

Music festivals and work xmas party with free alcohol = a few very messsay days.
Catching up soonish.

Tomorrow at the very least. Hangover should be gone by then!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Enigma »

Catchup from my last post.
DavidParker wrote:Mari, I love you and all, but those last 2 sentences of yours in the SAME post are just gems. True gem.

Sentence 1: "Meta is faulty at best"
Sentence 2: *meta meta meta*, "she was town there, so i'm ok with her for now"

Can i keep you?
I just wanted to point out (meta! I know but I play alot of games with DP) that DP doesn't understand the concept of females on the internet. He goes entire games still calling players who have a female tag, "he, him, etc". Quite amazed. And you know, this just doesn't sound like the usual DP to me, the last sentence. He's not like that nor does he get involved. Gunna have to keep a very close eye on this relationship. And I can assure you, hes a scum person who always busses at least on of his scum buddies if not both.
smargaret wrote:
Antihero wrote:If nobody pushes anyone to answer questions, then scum could ignore anything they wanted. It's not enough to push someone to a lynch, however DP did massively confuse the game by fake-daykilling and hasn't contributed anything to the game since. I think that is more than enough justification for a single vote in the first five pages of the game.
That's not massively confusing the game. It was pretty obvious and your blatent attempts to exaggerate what happened to discredit him has been duly noted.
CityofAs wrote:scum can use sarcasm too. What I'm saying is that your vote appeared to me as being scum motivation masked by town sarcasm.
When I'm in a game that gets going I'm filled to the brim with sarcasm. And I would know that sarcasm always has a deeper meaning, it just takes a bit more effort to discover what they are trying to insinuate.
I would like to see you arrive at conclusions (who is scummy, why? and pursue it) from your posts not just take wild punts everywhere in an effort to make it seem like you are scum hunting. Thanks.

Up to page 8. Be back later.
If you have any particular questions you want to direct to me shoot. Helps me get more involved in the game :)
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:08 am

Post by Enigma »

@Mod: Can you please correct my quote fail tags. Thanks.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Enigma »

*cringe at wall posts*

Unvote

I'm feeling LMP and fitz as a scum vs town fight. The OMGUS jumps just seem way too blatant, now all we need to do is figure out which one is which.

I don't like smarget's vote on LMP. I can see the context from LMP after being forced to reread to thread to remember who was saying what.

TBH nearly all the wall posts quote arguments are useless bickering and it's confusing the hell out of me which is quite annoying. I just see much of it as egotistic (or scum trying to seem town w/e) and alot is simiply unnecessary or just plain repetition.
If you are going to do a series of wall posts, at least format them appropriately with quote tags and all if you expect other people to get your point. Else they are going to skim over it or waste so much time trying to figure out who said what.

Lol Zdenk you find me scummy? I've been inactive, surely you aren't that awesome with your reads and there must be something of interest in the 10 billion wall posts that you can pick out. At least define it as a scummy lurker. Cheers.
Play with DP a bit more, or better read some of his games. He's one of the people who's meta I feel confident about.
And trust me, alot of points can be made through sarcasm, especially when it's so god damn obvious. Read through it, it's just a different form of expression. Fate expresses himself IN CAPSRAGEZOMG. Other people, like myself prefer something more courteous such as sarcasm.

Preview Edit: Oh hai, please list reasons for that vote so it can help me get into the game.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Enigma »

I was hoping those weren't the reasons for your sake. Unfortunately I'm sorely mistaken. Sorry, my bad!

For the next point, I was thinking you might be able to do it for me? I really don't feel up to reading all the wall posts again. It was painful enough the 2nd time round.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Enigma »

I don't think Z's scum atm. I see his mehness as genuine town misunderstandings rather than forced scum fakeness! But then a bulletproof ain't the most exciting town PR claim in existence, and one that is very hard to be verified. Definitely something to keep an eye out for during LYLO, not that I want to see him there anyways.

Gut tells me Oopid will gain lots of scum points if Z flips scum. And vice versa. Mainly due to his behavior around the time of Z claim.
Zdenek wrote:In case I am dead. I saw Mariyta online in the forum long after my claim, so she probably saw it, but still decided to neither unvote nor comment.
His post about Mariyta I doubt could be bussing. If one is scum, I'm pretty sure the other won't be.
Oopidstay wrote:Flavor is absolutely pointless with regards to clearing people. Either any flavor role can be scum, or the mod gave the scum fakeclaims, so they won't get caught by the flavor.

FoS: Antihero

His Fate push looks artificial and contrived.
I agree with this.
smargaret wrote:I believe Butters as bulletproof.
He certainly hangs out with Harry enough that he ought to be dead, but isn't.
I'm very uncomfortable with how quickly the wagon built up, and suspect there was scum on it - and oop's rolefishing is enough for me to wagon him. I don't like Fate directing the hypothetical vig, but it's Fate, so it's not a scumtell.
I didn't see any comments on this? Why isn't LMP flinging poo at smargaret using flavor to justify a role? Honestly this whole statement seems a forced scum post to me however.
Fate wrote:I almost want to wagon Enigma because my Oopids read isn;t that strong and SMARGTRZ of all people voted him.
But didn't you call me town just a few pages ago? :( What changed?
smargaret wrote:Fate, like you, I'm dealing with some stuff IRL. I'm coasting a bit this week, unless you want me posting under the influence of benadryl. Pot, meet kettle? And speaking of coasting, let's look at CityofAs and Enigma. Actually, CityofAs hasn't moved his vote at all day 1, nor has he commented on anyone but me. Tunneling much? Also, David Parker promised a content post on Saturday and hasn't posted it yet. Plus,
I think he may be due for a prod too.

I'm still not following the vig thing. We don't know if we have a vig (and I don't want to know), and even if we do, I don't get how the vig shooting someone other than Zdenek clears him. Sure, having a vig and a bulletproof townie is one way to balance things, but a bulletproof townie is also balance for an overpowered scum team, or lack of a doc, or any number of things.
Let's have a look at Enigma? Care to actually mention my name with content or is this an attempt to try and divert negative attention away from you being flailing scum? Also at the the speculators, who cares what happens at night. Whoever has night PR's will use them, and when it's time for you to figure out what happens, it's going to smack you in the face. Till then, stop trying to guess the setup, waste of time kthx.
Fate wrote:Hmmm I ISO'd Oopidstay:

Bad news smarg, I think you're scum who took 25mins to make a case on him because he wasn't actually a suspect of yours prior to you jumping on the bandwagon I was starting. Then when I asked you for a case you went through his ISO and posted whatever stuck out as scummy.

Instead of going through his ISO genuinely trying to get a read on him (which is what I JUST DID, and I got a town read).

I hope things get better for you IRL, they will though-trust me.
Hah! But this is godly. But then I can't shake a feeling telling me it's risky to place Fate in the town reads. He can sit on the neutral stool for while. Also, as part of my relationship obsession, I don't see a Fate/Smarg scum team.
Mariyta wrote:Third, the claim is believable, so UNVOTE: Z. Waldo is a pansy who would rather avoid confrontation than experience pain of any sort, so BP makes perfect sense. Oh, right, forgot the vest, which just makes even more sense.
Yay! More flavor = role alignment speculation. Let's put this out: Flavor does not guarantee roles/alignment. But in the case you know/think it does, there is no need to tell everyone that.
Let's stop now. Cheers.

Page 16 + to come.

I have been drunk 3 times in the past 7 days. The joys of a 3 month holiday with nothing else better to do.
Let's chill with the hyperactive posting!

PS: Feel free to request clarification on particular points before page 16 and I will try attempt to answer it when I get up to your request.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Enigma »

From where I last left off...

Blah blah let's pretend I read it all. (No really! I did!)
smargaret wrote:Enigma, it's not flavor=alignment speculation, it's flavor=role speculation. Based on the only other character information I have, I believe flavor and role do go together.

Why don't you expect to see Z in lylo? Do you think we're likely to lynch him between now and then? Because unless we do, he will be in lylo - either because he's scum or because he can't be nk'd.

The reason I mentioned your name was people were saying I was scum for lurking. I pointed out that there were three other players who had been lurking worse than me, and unless they thought there were four scum in a game this size, lurking might not be the best reason the vote.

Is there anything in your catchup other than "If A is scum, B is not," statements? Because I'm not seeing a whole lot in the way of scumhunting there.
I mean having Z in LYLO will be a nasty business since it is hard (neigh impossible, we don't even know if we have a vig lolwot?) to confirm his role. But essentially as a PR, he is useless now anyways. But like it or not, he is going to make it to LYLO now, so we better make sure our reads on him are accurate.

And I already stated that A/B scum is where I work my magic. It's my special scum hunting, and if you don't like it .. well I really couldn't give a damn. It proves useful in later days, relationships/metagaming are one of the best ways to crack some scum for me.
Fate wrote:An alliance with the likes of Enigma and DDD?

HoS: smarg
Pls no killing Fate tonight scum! I joined this game just because I saw his name in it. And I shall be sorely disappointed if he kicks the bucket prematurely.

Ohh and
HoS: smarg
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Enigma »

smargaret wrote:Enigma, why aren't you voting? Have you voted at all this game?
VOTE: smargaret
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Enigma »

Rules wrote:10. If no one reaches a majority by the end of the day a No Lynch will occur.
Tbh, I came in here expecting to read a claim from smargaret, and then maybe I would have been convinced to see someone else lynched.

But smarg is just trying to push for a No Lynch at this rate. And it looks like she is going to die die die now.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by Enigma »

Woo thanks SPYREX for carrying on in my absence!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”