Mini 68, Homestar Runner Mafia (Game Over!)

rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:51 pm

Post by rite »

vote: gslamm

El es feo.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:50 pm

Post by rite »

unvote: gslamm
vote: Wacky

Wacky has been around long enough to recogonize Foolster41 as a good player who presents a threat as a mafia, seems a good a target as any.

And I wanna start a bandwagon :wink:
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:24 pm

Post by rite »

Dirge wrote:
rite wrote:Wacky has been around long enough to recogonize Foolster41 as a good player...
By this definition there are a few here who would fall into this category. Do you think that this is a reliable way to find scum? If so who else would fall into this group?
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough-- I want to start a bandwagon. And I'd rather have a somewhat crappy yet still somewhat valid reason to start my bandwagon then just total randomness.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:01 am

Post by rite »

Wacky wrote:
OMGUS Vote: Rite
, for bringing the idea of bandwagoning experienced players in the first place.
First of all,
unvote: Wacky
. I seriously doubt you are lying, and the bandwagon wouldn't go anywhere now anyways.

Secondly, if you are voting for me for bringing the idea of bandwagoning experienced players into the mix, then it's not an OMGUS vote. Please don't call it one.

Third, I never suggested bandwagoning experienced players. For what is I believe the third time, let me explain my logic fully--
A)All votes were spread evenly, so nothing was going to happen
B)I might as well unvote my archnemisis, at least for the time being, and vote for someone in the hopes of getting a discussion going
C)I don't usually don't like my first vote being a crap vote, but gslamm had thrown down the gauntlet. What I do like my first vote to be is something that has even one iota of logic behind it, on the grounds that it's better than a totally random vote. So I tried to think of who would kill Foolster on Night One, and out of those who would, I randomly picked you.

I am in no way endorsing that from now on only experienced players be bandwagonned, I just wanted to start some conversation.

Sheesh.
Rite
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:59 pm

Post by rite »

d8P wrote:
Rite wrote:I'd rather have a somewhat crappy yet still somewhat valid reason to start my bandwagon then just total randomness.
Vote: Rite
, for behaving completely out of character.
Nah, it's a idea new to me, brought up in the thread I started in Mafia Discussion... don't worry, I'm still the same shameless bandwagoner as usual, I just figure that a really bad reason is better than no reason at all.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:00 pm

Post by rite »

vote: blackhawk

It's bandwagonin' time!
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:33 pm

Post by rite »

unvote: blackhawk

Dollars to donuts says Homsar is in this game.

Waitin' on Quagi....
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #126 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:21 pm

Post by rite »

vote: breakdown

As I noted earlier, I was very suspicious of Quag. Breakdown had attempted to address the issues, but I'd still like him under some pressure, and I'd like to see a role claim.

Hell, I just want to see the day end
Rite
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:57 am

Post by rite »

Wacky wrote:Dasquian... rite...you want day to end? The last 3 or 4 times I heard that (though in a game in progress), was from scum just as some innocent person was getting bandwagoned. There is no real hurry for day to end. Maybe, if day lasts long enough, people can identify some scum by the end of it.
You will see it established in many of my other games that I HATE day one. Not only that, but this Day One has lasted seven pages. Many games have ENDED by seven pages. I'll be blunt, I want a lynch. I want night time. I want information coming from that night time, through deaths, investigations, and apparently message sending.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:23 pm

Post by rite »

Well, I'd say overall a good lynch/night-- we only lost one pro-town role, and eliminated a scum member and two extraneous roles.

Anyone have any suspicions they'd like to air? A few well played lynches can clinch the game for the town at this point.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:08 pm

Post by rite »

::Shrug::

I think Saigon is town. A really stupid town, but town nonetheless--he doesn't seem to have enough greed to take such a big jump . Call it a hunch. And for anyone who thinks that it's probably a good idea to go after the lurkers-- Please don't lynch guys seeming lazy at the moment, man. A little more talking, people will speak up.

After I red the thread again, I've concluded that Dirge has been acting the most out of character, and he's the most suspicious to me.

vote: Dirge

I want a role claim
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:07 pm

Post by rite »

I'd just like to note that I'm going to be seriously pissed off if anyone votes for Dirge before he claims
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #177 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:52 am

Post by rite »

vote: Dirge

Frankly, I don't buy his claim. I don't have any evidence against him, but to me, he has been acting suspiciously all game, and his claim clinches it for me. Fhqwhgads is a claim that I'd probably make myself as Mafia-- chances are it isn't in the game.

That's one more vote to lynch. Not that I'm opposed to it or anything, just so no one makes a mistake.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:55 am

Post by rite »

Crap. I've already voted for Dirge.

Disregard the voting part of the previous post. But we are still just one post away. And I'm not as opposed to someone casting the final vote, now.

Check the time cards on the posts to make sure I'm not making a stupid mafia bluff.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:21 am

Post by rite »

unvote: Dirge
vote: Saigon

Role claim. Now.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #220 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:03 am

Post by rite »

blackhawk wrote:in the song doesnt he talk about how the fhgwahgads are stalking him or something like that and beating up people and how they're only making it worse for themselves? is that correct? i know the "only making it worse" part is in there fo' sho'
Your logic is flawed-- if fhgwahgads was doing bad things to Strong Bad, that would probably make him pro-town, as SB's posse is anti-town.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #226 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:11 am

Post by rite »

Saigon wrote:By the way, Blackhawk. I think I'm the only one that can confirm your claim since I have access to Marzipan's messages, that's why I believed you right away day 1. So no, I'm not probably scum.
Whoa there, back up a bit. First of all, if you have access to Marzipan's messages, aren't there two who can confirm Blackhawk? Marzipan and you? Secondly, I request you tell us what his first message to Marzipan was, but NOT the second. We'll use that to confirm Marzipan later.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:43 am

Post by rite »

unvote: Saigon

Seems like a good enough plan to me
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #235 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:15 pm

Post by rite »

::shrug::

I think that it is obvious that whoever replaces Saigon is screwed. He has obviously made up an elaborate role claim, and is pointedly avoiding the question of what blackhawk's first message to Marzipan was, because he doesn't know.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #250 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:54 am

Post by rite »

I like the idea. In fact, I plan on role-claiming before the day is through, either way, because I believe I have some vital information for the town, and I'm afraid of being killed overnight. However, the information may prove to be more useful if other people claim before me-- I may be able to catch people in their lies.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #252 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:27 am

Post by rite »

You know what? I am going to claim. In doing so, I am claiming for gslamm, and d8p, I am requesting that you claim. The longer you resist it, the longer you seem scumming to me.

I am Marzipan, and, contrary to Saigon's ramblings, I do exist. All my role claim post told me was that I would receive messages from different people. On both nights one and two, I received messages from Homestar Runner. Gslamm. It makes sense that Homestar would be able to contact Marzipan every night.

I also received Blackhawk's messages. So Blackhawk can confirm me: Night Two's message was "CoAcH" (which, by the by, I found odd, considering that Coach Z was killed that night. Blackhawk, did you somehow gain the ability to know who was going to be killed?). I'd like Saigon to reveal to all of us exactly what Blackhawk's night one message was.

On Night Two, I received a message from Pom Pom (Wacky, I'm assuming). One significant thing it told me was that he had in fact lied (again??) in his role claim, and that this was in fact a one time ability, and he had been trying to attract the attention of the mod. From the sense I got, Wacky was thinking very stupidly day one, so stupid that he made a stupid role claim that wasn't even his.

One thing I'd really like to note: I have NO PROOF that anyone who sends me a message is telling the truth, or that anyone sending the message is who they say they are. I am somewhat confident that Gslamm is Homestar, considering his ability to contact me every night. I honestly don't think Blackhawk is clever enough to fake a role ability as elaborate as the one he stated, so I think he is probably Homsar.

Wacky, however, has not lost or gained any credibility in my eyes sense receiving his message. I see no reason to either credit or discredit his role claim.

Rite
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #255 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:40 am

Post by rite »

blackhawk wrote:i dont remember what i sent so dont count on me to back you up, but i do know i sent something
Check your "Sent" box. I'd kinda appreciate the backup :P
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:12 pm

Post by rite »

I'm not going to regret him saying it. If you are pro-town, you are pretty crappy at it.

vote: Saigon
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #330 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:06 am

Post by rite »

Wacky, I suspected you the whole time.

Punk.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”