shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:15 am

Post by shadyforce »

Oops, I didn't realised I have yet to confirm.

Oh well /confirm.
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:15 am

Post by shadyforce »

Well once everyone sends in their night choices, we can move on to day 1 where we can do all the discussing we need.

My best guess though is that when you choose a pokemon to use it's night ability it goes up a level, and maybe you need to get to level 3 to evolve depending on the pokémon type. Itmight be something like the folowing:

-Squirtle (L1,2) -> Wartortle (L3,4) -> Blastoise (L5+)

-Staryu (L1,2,3) -> Starmie (L4+)

Or something like that...
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:49 am

Post by shadyforce »

Massive: Correct me if I'm mistaken but I thought you couldn't capture evolved pokémon, only unevolved ones and train them to get they're evolved forms.

My original pokémon is a one off too. Although, I'd assume there is some with unlimited powers. My guess about evolving, use your pokémon's powers and see what happens.

OMGUS Vote: Massive
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:00 am

Post by shadyforce »

mole wrote:
Rules for the 2003 Pokémon League

1. Each contestant is limited to 1 (one) pokémon at the commencement of the League. However, all contestants are encouraged to catch and train wild pokémon from the forests surrounding the mafiascum.net Pokémon Staduim. League Director
    mole
    will direct you to areas where you can find a specific pokémon. Sadly we are unable to provide any evolved pokémon - contestants must train them from their unevolved forms.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this say that you can only catch wild pokémon that are unevolved or that you can only get an unevolved pokémon at the start.

Mole: Please clarify.

-You do not catch pokémon in the card game. You must however play basic pokémon first and then evolve them.
-In Red/Blue/Silver/etc... in fact all of the, I have caught evolved pokémon. Although if you want it to be good, it's best to catch the unevolved one and train it up.
-In the TV series, I believe the second pokémon Ash caught was pidgeotto. (The evolved form of Pidgey.)
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:49 am

Post by shadyforce »

Loosely quoting from that episode of pokémon.

"There's no such thing as a bad pokémon, just bad trainers."
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:03 am

Post by shadyforce »

Yeah, just cos he has the same pokémon doesn't mean he is good. And he although he confused trainer with townie, he still hasn't explained where he got generic from. If it was anyone other than PBuG, I'd vote right away but for now I'll
FOS: PBuG
and
FOS: mlaker
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:47 am

Post by shadyforce »

Fletcher: I think we've already established that Team Rocket could own any pokémon and that someone having one of the pokémon you named doesn't necessarily mean that they are Rockets.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:13 am

Post by shadyforce »

Maybe if we randomly group everyone in 2s. Each pair agree to catch the same pokémon each night. They could verify that they each have actually caught it by say posting every other word each. Then if Rockets can't catch pokémon, they could be found out? Worth a try maybe?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:01 am

Post by shadyforce »

Unvote: Massive
(forgot to change that)
Vote: PBuG

I don't think we will go anywhere today, so we might as well just lynch him now instead of waiting on a deadline lynch. that is unles someone else comes up with a better idea.

Also, I really hate when people claim 'just a boring townie', although a lot of the time, it's not their fault.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:27 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Well this game has stagnated (where the heck is mole?) and I'd be quite happy to see PBuG killed just to get it out of the way. I don't see us geting any more info today and PBuG is imo the best target.

Confirm Vote: PBuG
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #144 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:02 am

Post by shadyforce »

mathcam wrote:
Discer wrote:
Vote: mlaker
, because I should do something and don't know what else to go on.
Stewie wrote:
, reason stated above by discer.
PBuG wrote:
, same as Stewie and discer.
:lol: I laughed out load when I read that, nice one Cam :).

Anyway, I mentain PBuG is our best lynch because I really hate people who claim "Generic Townies". It's the oldest claim in the book. Plus it has the added bonus of not killing a power role if he turns out to be pro-town. And I do still think he is the most suspicious, for the reasons given above by Mathcam and mlaker.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:00 am

Post by shadyforce »

OK, in this twilight, may I just throw out the wild accusation that Someone (with a capital S) is scum. Any sensible scum would not want to lynch a fellow buddy but when it seems to be beyond doubt would undoubtedly finish him off to alleviate suspicion.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:43 am

Post by shadyforce »

Mole's last post was Monday, November 3rd.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:37 am

Post by shadyforce »

I don't want to leave either :(.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:21 am

Post by shadyforce »

Yeah, give him a day or 2. If anyone here knows where he lives...
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:58 am

Post by shadyforce »

How's it coming?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #200 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:38 am

Post by shadyforce »

I was thinking it's too soon anyway. Still 4 townies and 2 mafia left. I also think I know wht killed discer,it's not that hard to figure out, but in reality it provides no help whatsoever, cos it could be mafia/SK/vig, random trainer. I just don't know.

Also, it just dawned on me that inj this game there are only Trainers and Rockets. There is no such thing as a doc/cop, just whatever pokémon you have.

So if we get a mass role-call, we will have 6 Trainer claims, ~2 of them will be lies but with no way of telling them apart. So unless we start getting people to reveal what pokémon we have, we won't be revealing any cops/docs anyway, and even revealing pokémon won't help as it has been established that anybody can have any pokémon. All we can hope for is that someone who has a pokémon with investigative abilities comes out.

For now, I'm going to vote for the person I think appears scummiest, mainly because he started the game posting very little, until put under some pressure, then posting a lot with little content which is indicative of mafia.

Also, as I pointed out earlier, steering clear of the PBuG bandwagon to avaoid any possible connections, but casting the lynching vote on PBuG (with lots of fake enthusiasm imo) when PBuG was beyond all help.

In fact the more I think about it, it is very likely that he is scum.

Vote: Someone
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #218 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:11 am

Post by shadyforce »

It's not just the lying, it's the voting patterns and posting patterns as well. there is just S-C-U-M written all over you.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #222 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:58 am

Post by shadyforce »

Where'd my reply to mathcam go???

Anyway, as you pointed out yourself, cam, we are going to find it tough to get information from any way other than lynching, since people are just going to claim townies. So unless someone comes out with good info, I say we just lynch Someone who is the most suspicious person so far imho.

And the whole quick lynch thing is just nonsense. Why would mafia expose, or make suspicious 2 of their own for the sake of lynching someone (with a small 's') unless it was endgame, and it's not endgame here.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #224 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:05 am

Post by shadyforce »

Are you suggesting no-lynch?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:15 am

Post by shadyforce »

Yeah, I understand and agree with you. But from my perspective, I think a lynch is better than a no-lynch, I think Someone is the most scummy, and I don't think we'll get anymore info today.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:45 am

Post by shadyforce »

Ok... I'm not sure what accusations I'm defending against.

I guess, the whole eager to go after people one. To answer that, going after people is what we do. It's how we get information. I was eager to get the town going and get some activity back in the game. I suppose it was because of the long night and just anxious to get back into the game.

And as for acting suspicious, well that's subjective I suppose. In my opinion, Someone is the most suspicious for reasons I have already given, so that's where mine and several other people's votes lie.

And anyway, unless you are going to provide convincing arguments to get the whole town to lynch me, voting me is kinda pointless since it won't get any information.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #244 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:32 am

Post by shadyforce »

Given the popularity of Drowzee, I find it unlikely for 3 seperate people to choose them, since they are not that well known. Although, with a bit of imagination, it could be realised that putting people to sleep or some variant of that is the obvious power of Drowzee and maybe the mafia decided to all try and get ones either simultaniously, or subsequent after one person seeing his power, to try and have that extra kill.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #247 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:04 am

Post by shadyforce »

Also better than my hunch on Someone.

Unvote: Someone
Vote: Stewie

So are we going to lynch him, or wait for him to defend himself further?

And I'm still unsure whether we should mass role-claim or not. I mean I don't think it will get a lot of information. I mean the pokémon I have are ordinary enough. I guess, if people are lying about powers they have, (such as not having a Drowzee) then they have to make up a new pokémon and guess their powers which can be contradicted.

That's all assuming we're going to reveal powers or just pokémon.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #255 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:43 am

Post by shadyforce »

mathcam wrote:He was willing to put a third vote on knowing that two evil might be around to finish it off?
Cam, that's the second time you hinted that 2 scum could finish off a lynch. Need I remind you how absurd that is firstly for 2 scum to expose themselves just for the sake of lynching an innocent, and secondly, if I was one of them, then there wouldn't be 2 scum to finish off the lynch as there are only 2 remaining mafia right?

I started with Articuno and have caught an Abra. I tried to catch Moltres last night but I failed.

(btw, I love Digletts :D, they're so cute, and yet deadly in battles cos of their speed, their Dig attack and the Earthquake attack they learn as a Dugtrio)
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #257 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:01 am

Post by shadyforce »

mathcam wrote:
if I was one of them, then there wouldn't be 2 scum to finish off the lynch as there are only 2 remaining mafia right?
Shady, you were the 3rd of 4 to lynch. Only
one
more evil, now two, had to jump on to finish the kill. You're just digging yourself a deeper and deeper grave.
Well, that's my mistake, sorry, I thought I had put it 2 from a lynch.

No, your hypothesis about there being individual killers looks unlikely given that PBuG is a Rocket. And the don't call it "Team Rocket" for nothing.

So that either leaves me mafia with someone else, or townie. Make up your own minds, but my strongest suspicion still lies with Someone and Stewie. But that's all it is, a suspicion, I can't be sure of anything, and neither can you mathcam.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #259 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:25 am

Post by shadyforce »

I understand where you are coming from. If roles were reversed, I'd be voting me as well. I understand my mistake though. I was over-zealous with the return of the game and a little too eager to get info and get the game moving, and I wasn't careful enough about putting the vote-count too close to the lynch count.

I suggest we get the others to reveal their pokémon first though, and if you must lynch me, know this: Even though probability-wise, it's the best play, it will almost certainly cost us the game.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #271 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:12 am

Post by shadyforce »

massive wrote:Hrm. Shadyforce ... when you read your PM about Articuno, did you have the same impression that I did - that all three Legendary Pokemon were in the game? I would have argued that point for quite a while, had it come up. Were you as surprised as I was to see no Zapdos?
Not at first, which was why I tried to catch moltres, until I saw that you had moltres, and the whole thing seemed to fall into place. But, yeah, I'm very surprised no one has Zapdos.

Could someone be lying about him? Liars are usually mafia, and mafia would have no reason to lie about having a Zapdos, plus it would go against your hypothesis. Another possibility is that it was a townie who lied, to hide the power of the pokémon they have or something, and reluctant to reveal it now cos they'll be called scum and probably lynched.

We could check if someone has Zapdos by one of us trying to catch him tonight.

Anyway. I think Fletcher is innocent, also massive. I have suspicions of mathcam, Stewie and Someone. I'm convinced 2 of the 3 are scum. My vote currently lies at Stewie, I think.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #275 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:50 am

Post by shadyforce »

Well using it might be a good idea. Just to see if there are less kills. The obvious problem with that plan is we don't know how many kills to expect and scum might not kill as much to incriminate that person.

*I'd say just choose who you feel is the most suspicious of the 5 of us. With suspicion weighing against the 3 vs 2 town to mafia, I think you'll get scum and might just stop a kill anyway. Whether telling us now or tomorrow is somethign we should maybe discuss.

*Disclaimer: The above plan constitutes a 'wild idea' and the flaws in it have not yet been ironed out.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #279 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:17 am

Post by shadyforce »

My Articuno hasn't been used yet, and I plan to use him tonight. But how can we coordinate without revealing their powers?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #287 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:58 am

Post by shadyforce »

@Mathcam: Granted I do believe you made a careless mistake with the order of your pokémon, I'll give you that.

Nonetheless your desperation and insistance that I am scum is making you look more scummy. In my experience, usually only scum push that hard for someone to be lynched on 'a hunch'.

It's quite simple, if massive and I are scum then massive is the single most stupid scum alive for sticking up for me.

I don't believe Massive or Fletcher are scum. My suspicion of mathcam is rising, my suspicion of Stewie and Someone is not going away either. thei lack of posts is bothering me too. however, I choose the one who is mst desperate to get me killed.

Unvote: Stewie
Vote: Mathcam

Just to mention one other thing, Drowzee's power is different from Jigglypuff. Jiggly can use
sing
to send someone to sleep. However Drowzee's power is likely a combination between
Hypnosis
(identical to sing) and
Dreameater
. Dreameater is an attack that steals hit points off a target
only when they are asleep
and is
not
learned by Jigglypuff.

And as for kill protection, wee saw they bypassed abra protection so your probably right with the rockets.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #289 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:26 am

Post by shadyforce »

I, like you, would also like to hear from the others. They're getting very quiet.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #296 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:06 am

Post by shadyforce »

Someone wrote:There is no way jigglypuff doesn't have something to do with sleep. Actually, I'm pretty sure that jigglypuff has exactly the same powers as drowsee...
I wrote:Just to mention one other thing, Drowzee's power is different from Jigglypuff. Jiggly can use
sing
to send someone to sleep. However Drowzee's power is likely a combination between
Hypnosis
(identical to sing) and
Dreameater
. Dreameater is an attack that steals hit points off a target
only when they are asleep
and is
NOT
learned by Jigglypuff.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #302 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:39 am

Post by shadyforce »

Please elaborate. What kind of info are you hoping to get tomorrow, and from where? You do realise that by not killing tonight, that still leaves 2 scum that have to be lynched. If there is more than 1 kill tonight, and if the 2 remaining scum are on the same side (which is the most likely situation imo), we're screwed.

And simply because you were already suspicious in my books and for suggesting this, you have landed yourself a big healthy
FOS
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #311 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:33 am

Post by shadyforce »

And I'm going to tag on the last vote. Any last words Someone?

(Cam: I agree, this has been fun.)
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #313 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:52 am

Post by shadyforce »

I'm unconvinced. Hoping that there might be people who might have pokémon, who might block kills tonight and the town might have another chance tomorrow is kinda chancy to say the least. We HAVE to lynch scum tonight and we're all in agreement that your our best bet.

Vote: Someone
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #319 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:09 am

Post by shadyforce »

We need to know the role of Someone. I certainly don't trust him.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #322 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:11 am

Post by shadyforce »

mole... where art thou?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #328 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:47 am

Post by shadyforce »

That is so mean! You have almost signed my death warrant saying that, unless your going to double back and actuually protect me and save the kill. Hmm...
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #336 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:10 pm

Post by shadyforce »

And his Pokémon were...
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #341 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:09 am

Post by shadyforce »

Ok...???
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #343 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:47 am

Post by shadyforce »

That's almost certainly the reason. That makes Massive almost certainly town imo, since it seriously hust mafia chances for winning. It basically gives us an extra day to find scum.

5 contestants, 2 rockets.

Massive: Looks to have seriously helped the town => Trainer.
Flecther: Didn't put on a lynching vote when he could have won gamne for mafia => Trainer.
Me: Well I know I'm a trainer, and I do share the whole legenndary pokémon thing with Massive. Plus my Articuno does have some super-power, different to Moltres obviously but with an effect of similar magnitude. Tonight I will use it and we will all behold the awesome power of the legendary pokémon which will almost definitely win us the game.

So that leaves Mathcam and Stewie for today's lynch. I suggest Mathcam because his Bulbasaur can be used to block me tonight which would be disastrous.

Vote: Mathcam.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #346 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:43 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Less likely to be them => more likely to be you. What's so confusing about that logic?

Yes, I have this special power (like Massive), I decided to save it until it can have maximum benefit (like Massive), and we are combining them to maximise the effect of both of them. Massive used his last night, I will use mine tonight. I think that's relatively simple to understand.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #349 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:55 am

Post by shadyforce »

Stewie wrote:It's CrapLogic™
How did you do the super-script?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #352 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:41 am

Post by shadyforce »

No, I think what he was saying there was that he
did
use Moltres last night, but hoped that Mole wouldn't explicitly say that it cancelled everyone elses night choices. He hoped that someone would have claimed to do something they couldn't possibly do and get caught in the lie. that's my interpretation.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #354 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:21 am

Post by shadyforce »

I knew that as well, but I didn't say anything cos I think it's completely irrelevant. But yeah, Mathcam today, Stewie tomorrow seems to be the way to win.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #358 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:01 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Mathcam: Thanks for pointing that out mathcam. I got Bulbasaur's power confused. I am still going to vote for you as an act of faith to the town.

You see if I were scum, I wouldn't want there to be anyone who would have night kill protection so I would try and get Stewie lynched.

But I'm not and am fairly certin Stewie is, so it doesn't matter that he has night-kill protection, becaue the 2 scum will have to be lynched anyway.

I also notice Mathcam pulling the usual stunt of trying hard to decide whether Stewie or me were scum, no doubt an effort to distance yourself from him, and ever-so-surprisingly deciding on me. Very typical scum tactics and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying it.

And also, I have always mentained I find Fletcher innocent, not just recently. I was never very loud cos he hasn't been under pressure and only said it recently to show you why I feel you and Stewie are scum, owing to the likely innocence of Fletcher and Massive.

Your clutching at straws here, and I don't blame you, but your time is drawing to a close.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #361 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:36 pm

Post by shadyforce »

What? Why have you switched Fletcher? Why have you suddenly decided I'm scum?

Setwie: Since I believe there to be 2 scum, and since I am fairly sure neither Fletcher or Massive are scum, and since I am staring at my role pm which says trainer, and since that leaves Mathcam and Stewie, I conclude that you 2 are scum. By default rather than on your own I guess, but scum nonetheless. I don't see why you call that crap-logic, except to try and save your own skin.

I'll go ahead and reveal what Articuno does. He causes a Blzzard to freeze the whole place, surprisingly enough, causing everyone be stuck indoors proventing any night actions.

So vote for me if you really think I'm scum, but bear in mind if I'm not then town requires the mafia kill to be blocked twice, whereas if you lynch a different innocent and I use my power tonight, you only require one blocked kill to win the game.

But I'd much prefer we lynch mafia tonight in the shape of Mathcam or Stewie. In which case it's almost certain victory for the town.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #363 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:03 pm

Post by shadyforce »

What are you on about? You don't use it to catch someone lying. That was an 'extra' that Massive hoped for.
You use it to provent a night kill
. Seriously, I don't think you are you reading the posts carefully enough?

And I'm fed up trying to explain my logic to you. I think you are completely missing the point and I just hope you are just scum trying to avoid a lynch by confusing an otherwise fairly simple issue.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #365 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:30 am

Post by shadyforce »

I didn't at first know that we have the same effect. So I did intend to use Articuno the same night. When day came I was surprised, partially because it had the same effect but mainly because Night had ended so abruptly.

You see, I never sent in my night choice. I was waiting for Mole to post the info on the lynchee and his pokémon, but day came before I sent any choice. That is what caught me by surprise.

The rest was just trying to not make it blatantly obvious what Articuno does unless necessary.

I'm not sure if no-lynch makes any sense. Articuno (like Moltres) give us an extra day to lynch someone without a night kill, and no-lynch just throws that away. We'll be in the same situation tomorrow as today but with my power used up.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #368 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:27 am

Post by shadyforce »

I have a protection pokémon.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #372 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:12 am

Post by shadyforce »

Or... I could protect everyone tonight.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:31 am

Post by shadyforce »

Yeah, I think Moltres and Articuno are the only ones you can be reasonably sure will do the job.

Actually, thank you for mentioning Maverick cos it got me thinking. I think a pokémon gave the Rocket the power to bypass one protection. In fact the wording of the death scene implied someone had a pokémon capable of '
quick attack
'. Now looking at the pokémon we all claim to have, from someone who knows his pokémon, and I'm sure Stewie will agree with me, the most obvious pokémon who is well renouned for his speed is... DIGLETT.

I think this is some real evidence for your scumminess. And I'm again suspicious that Stewie, another person who knows his stuff, didn't pick up on that as well.

Confirm fos: Stewie
Confirm Vote: Mathcam
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #378 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:29 am

Post by shadyforce »

I know that DIglett doesn't learn quick attack, but I also know that Diglett/Dugtrio is especially known for their speed and is far quicker than any of the other pokémon we claim to have with maybe abra a distant second.

But now that you mention it, it might make sense since Vulpix does learn the attack (something I didn't remember right away), that Vulpix has that power and it does raise my suspicion of Massive ever so slightly.

Another possibility is that whichever rocket has this pokémon lied and suspicion would lie on people who have claimed pokémon but not yet revealed what.

I guess we still have much to discuss and uncover.

Massive: I'm not sure what you mean, maybe you could rephrase your question.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #383 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:24 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Hmm, I'm very surprised actually. Maybe I was very tired or my mind was elsewhere when I read those posts but I never noticed your hint. It's not that the hint didn't regester with me, I hadn't noticed the hint at all. I suppose I should be more careful reading the thread.

And, as I already explained, I was more surprised the day ended before I got my choice in.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #394 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 10, 2004 6:01 am

Post by shadyforce »

I agree that Fletcher's failure to kill earlier might have been because he missed it and his lurking certainly isn't helping. The problem is bandwagoning a lurker in endgame is not very smart unless your quite sure they're scum and my suspicions lie elsewhere.

At least now I am absolutely convinced of massive's innocence. If he was scum it would be very easy to side with Mathcam and Stewie to get me lynched. And no scum who knew I was inocent would try as hard no save me. His behaviour very non-scummy.

Check the going away thread, unfortunately I may miss today's lynching. With that in mind, I ask one thing... Don't lynch me while I'm gone... lynch someone else! :)

If Mathcam and Stewie (2 active players) don't finish off Fletcher now that there is one vote on him, by the time I'm back I'll know Fletcher is one of the remaining scum.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #398 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:23 am

Post by shadyforce »

*Sighs* No Rocket here, just a trainer. Oh well, Go town!
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #402 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:30 am

Post by shadyforce »

Hmm...

If I were Mole, I'd imagine I'd write something like this:

"
The town spent much of the day discussing who might be scum, everything from analysing pokémon powers to who stood up for who during the game. Shadyforce points the finger to Mathcam and Stewie, accusing them of being rockets, but Mathcam and Stewie both round on shady, saying how suspicious he acts and how they don't believe his claim over Articuno's powers. Shady protests saying how he will prove it to the town tonight. Massive stands up for Shady, claiming he has not acted rocket like at all. It seems it is a 2 on 2 situation until they realise there should be a 5th competitor left, and immediately notice that Fletcher has been very quiet. Once he hears his name mentioned however, Fletcher jumps into the scene and immeditely votes shady, condemning him to expulsion from the Pokémon league.

Shady looks distraught, almost betrayed, but has no time for that as Mathcam, Stewie and Fletcher round on Shady, bumping Massive aside, and are about to take away his competitor's badge when suddenly Shady, with a look of fear on his face, reaches into his pocket and brings out a Pokéball. He throws it on the ground and out pops a Pokémon... none other than
Abra
. The trio dive for Shady but it's too late. Abra teleports shady to safety. Unfortunately, Abra is too tired to warp him back immediately, and has warped shady so far away from the stadium that it will take him
one full day
to get back.

The league will continue as per normal except without shady. It is now night. Send choices in asap.
"

But we better wait for the official confirmation. You'd better not take my word for it. I wouldn't take my word for it.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #404 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:20 am

Post by shadyforce »

Well, I do my best.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #413 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:54 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Damn this stagnation.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #417 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:34 am

Post by shadyforce »

Hey everyone, Mole is back!
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #425 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am

Post by shadyforce »

*Is miles away from the stadium and unable to contribute, explain and/or reply to accusations*
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #427 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:13 am

Post by shadyforce »

No, I'm fairly sure it's night.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #433 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:02 am

Post by shadyforce »

I assume it is now day and with 3 active players (not including myself), it is 2 to lynch...
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #439 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:07 am

Post by shadyforce »

shadyforce wrote:*Is miles away from the stadium and unable to contribute, explain and/or reply to accusations*
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #463 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:40 am

Post by shadyforce »

*bump*
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #473 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:37 am

Post by shadyforce »

Choice PMd and emailed.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #478 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:18 am

Post by shadyforce »

What? It's day? Or is it just going into night and someone with a day kill just killed mathcam, or has two people simultaniously attacked mathcam? If it's 2 people then Stewie and Fletcher must have been the 2 mafia and that means the game should be over, so maybe one of them has a pro-town role with a kill and lied before, or maybe they have run out of kilols or something? I'm very confused.

Mole:
Could you please confirm whether this is night or day.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #481 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:18 am

Post by shadyforce »

Stewie: Do you realise what you have just done. I assume you are town and Fletcher scum, from the past day/night's activities, and you have just given him the game because of your failure to listen to any explanation of the end situation.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #482 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:20 am

Post by shadyforce »

Oh well, time to reveal and declare the winner(s).

I really am a trainer. I really have the pokémon I have. So whichever of you is scum (surely not both cos the game would have been over already) congratulations, and to the other... WHY?????
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #494 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:52 am

Post by shadyforce »

That was me. As well as the rocket kill, I decided to take matters into my own hands and both kill with my serial killerness, and also use (for the first time) gastly to kill. I renaiged on using him earlier to hide the fact that there was a serial kiler. And it nearly worked!!!

Oh and I never lied in the game. I said I had 2 pokémon, and tried to captue Moltres (which I did), but I just didn't say I had 2 more :).

Also, unlike Rockets, I actually was a trainer :).

Ok so I lied abut Articuno's power, but I thought it would suit me well to follow along with Massive's lead.

Damn you rockets, and damn you Stewie... why, why, why did you let Rockets take over??? Surely even bad trainers are better than Rockets.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #495 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:54 am

Post by shadyforce »

Mole: What's the deal with evolving pokémon?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #496 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:01 am

Post by shadyforce »

Sorry for the triple post but I have so much to ask:

Last night, I used my SKness to kill Mathcam, and I assume Fletcher also killed him, hence the very very dead in my result PM and the hit twice thingy in the news.

I also used Gastly again to kill Fletcher (who I was confident of being the remaining scum - read my dying post above) and even though combined with scyther (who may or may not have been used to help kill mathcam instead), didn't kill him... why?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #502 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:54 pm

Post by shadyforce »

I'm really annoyed that Stewie didn't let me speak. I wonder if I had claimed serial killer and gave Stewie a straight choice of letting SK or Rockets win what would he have done?

The obvious thing would have been to not believe me and lynch me anyway.

But a more clever choice would be to immediately vote no lynch. Then several things could have happened:
-Me and Fletcher both agree to lynch the townie and share the spoils of voctory.
-We lynch and coontest to see who kills who, hoping either of us fail or get protected or whatever.
-Me or Fletcher could vote no-lynch in which case, it would go to night, me and Fletcher automatically target each other and Strewie lives and wins for town.

It could have been a very interesting end-game but alas, it was not to be.

Kudos to Fletcher for a very well played game. I was convinced of his innocence until that period where I had to sit out and watch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”