Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

DAMNIT.

SERIOUSLY? SOMEONE SPANISH?

RAGE.

Pulindar wrote:1. did you think that Umbrage put the original focus on you by saying that you were the only unconfirmed?
2. Did you consider voting for RC?
3. Do you feel that RC put a focus on you by voting for you first?
4. What do you think about umbrage pointing you out and then RC shunning you?
5. what do you think about Tans shunning RC

Also, I believe this is a post restriction as well, not sure though. Maybe I'm just
that
new, and lazy to look up Pulindar's history.
1)No.
2)No.
3)Eh. Debatable. Not very big though.
4)Depends. On the future really.
5)Absolutely hate it.

I'll get in more later.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Fri May 06, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Hiraki »

Umbrage wrote:RC, the Alliance idea is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard on this site. We're not Alliancing.

tans, your OMGUS has been noted.
This. I just really needed to say that, because an Alliance without knowing what the factions are is incredibly risky. Especially if there are 2 or more members of the mafia in the alliance.

Also realize that the alliance could also form into an easy town-scum argument, and the scum that are on the alliance can easily get a ML from other members of the alliance after it breaks up.

The next day? Nah, can't see someone lynching the other for being wrong.

I will say more in the next few moments.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #4) » Fri May 06, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

UGH.

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ARGUE?

DAMNIT. HERE COMES THE MOTHERFUCKING QUOTE WALLS.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Nobody Special wrote:EBWODP: The "Down, boy." sentiment was meant to discourage the use of RAWR CAPSLAWK, not to discourage the use of logic, arguing, debate, and other fine and useful Mafia tools.

Just so we're clear.
Why would you want that?

I mean. I'm uber pro-town with the caps.

DAMNIT NS.

I'll actually post content later. Just a bit tired/lazy right now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #6) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Rhinox wrote:posted a few times, has said absolutely nothing unique and relevant so far. Came closest by answering directed questions, but it looks like he's only interested in appeasing players who talk to/about him.

and he's on the alliance hitlist

Hiraki wrote:I'll actually post content later. Just a bit tired/lazy right now.

I like Umbrage.

So, I can change my vote.

Even if I'm not confident of scum yet.

This just looks like a really big piece of juicy meat.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Unshun, Shun: Rhinox
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP2:

Also note that Rhinox merely states he's okay with the Alliance idea.

RC. IF YOUR ALLIANCE IDEA WAS A GAMBIT, LIKE I SUSPECT IT WAS, YOU BETTER FUCKING HOP ON THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I HAD FALSE HOPE.

UGH.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

No, I'm saying that Rhinox says it's good, while there are potential arguments against it.

Instead of quoting what he likes about the Alliance, he merely states, "I'm fine with the alliance idea. I see the potential merit in it. Its a new strategy to me, and I'm willing to see how it goes."

For the record, new strategies don't always work. Not to mention, new strategies should be used with logic.

Also, "I'm willing to see how it goes" smells like "I'm willing to hop on for a free game."
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Hmmm, I see what you mean, but it's rather null imo.

Would you be down for the Alliance, Hiraki?
I've kind of already said no.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I haven't to be quite honest, NS. I'm just being really lazy.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Fri May 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

kryptinen wrote:@ Hiraki: Why are you asking ReaperCharlie jump in your prime suspect? If you think that Rhino is the mafia, why not find your own reasons? ReaperCharlie asking just take the debate away from your main suspect.
On the contrary, I've used Reaper's ideas and the reactions of others as my own scum-detecting weapon.

Even if it isn't a gambit, it's still helpful in the sense that it will help me and others find scum in the future.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

Rhinox wrote:Also, if he was town who thought it was a gambit, then speaking out against the idea actually undermines the effectiveness of the gambit. This also makes it seem like Hiraki was just looking for town points in his response.
Speaking out against it was the point of RC's "gambit". If you propose something that is Anti-Town and people agree with it, then the people that agree with it have been caught by your gambit. hurr durr
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hypocop isn't the same thing as an alliance.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #16) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

Oh yeah. Because all townies don't skim huge posts.

I'm going to write a wall, and I'm going to rape this shit.

Thank you for making me motivated RC.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

OKAY. TODAY IS WALL DAY, AND CHARLIE MAFIA IS UP FIRST. BETTER BE PRETTY APPRECIATIVE NOW, BECAUSE I'MA PUT THE TEAM ON MY BACK AND LEAD US TO VICTORY.

SO LET'S DO THIS.

Starting at 50, I will review the thread and pinpoint the scum. 50 is game start.

At 54, just to note, if anyone hadn't caught on yet, Huir means to escape. I don't think there's a real Spanish verb dedicated to shun. So, just putting that out there for Kryptinen. The mod.

This also confirms Kryptinen's post restriction because I'm going to go off the probability that Haylen knows Spanish.

Not looking good. So, if anyone, near Endgame calls Kryptinen fake for some reason, don't buy it. Or else.

My ghost comes out. And kills you.

Okay, so here's Part 1 why Rhinox should die. I don't even care if this was random voting, or reaction testing, because I know it's not.

Charlie wrote:I vehemently protest.

You're shunning based on the fact a player has a post restriction. Very anti-town. Also, I feel this is Town post restriction simply because they're the most common. IMHO, kryptinen is cleared D1.
Charlie to the rescue after Rhinox proposes a Kryptinen lynch due to her post restriction.

OH. So because the mafia can fake a post restriction means that the town can't have a post restriction. Hmmzorz.

I will give him a small amount of town points for trying to end RVS that fast as well though.

Oh and now a RC Wall. Good.

Kryptinen wrote:The fact that you're doing this on Day 1, on PAGE THREE makes me extremely suspicious of you because who as town would write somebody off this early.
First off, consider the facts that Page 1=Page 3. I'm aware that makes it worse.

Second, you're going by semantics. I don't think Charlie had the intent to refuse to lynch Kryptinen because of her post restriction. Note that her post did say that Kryptinen was cleared
for D1
. So there goes that reasoning already.

Kryptinen wrote:Also, the "we have our differences, fine" is a classic "ok, let's agree to disagree" that I see from scum who want to pacify a townie when it turns out their stance was unpopular. I almost NEVER see townies make any kind of pacification statements like this.
But this was between 2 posts. If Charlie really wanted to back down after 2 posts and one major disagreement, she could've just said something in the terms of "I'm wrong you're right", not "Agree to disagree."

Btw. how did you find that agreeing to disagree is more scummy than townie? I'm aware that it doesn't provide much more discussion, but it might actually help someone's manner in the game. I can see it being an extremely minor scumtell, but nothing more really.

Kryptinen wrote:Rhinox is probtown due to #61. I can't see scum posting that. Scum would be more likely to hope that part went unnoticed and would want to pigeonhole things and try to create false subconscious leanings within people based on fallacies like "nobody with a PR could be scum".
But um...

RC wrote:So you are completely writing off kryptinen as scum just because he/she has a PR? haaaaa dumb. This kind of pigeonholing is what makes people pay in the end. I wrote off Parama as scum in POWERFUL WIZARD MAFIA because of this post, and I MYSELF voted wrong twice in a 6-1 endgame after correctly nailing the other two scum. I had confirmational bias (town) on Parama and I let it blind me.
Didn't you just use the opposite of that logic? Who says it can't work both ways?

#69 is making me meh on my early suspicions of Charlie scum. Then again, it just seems he's trying to make everyone active at this point which is more scummy than townie in this sense. If you're trouble grasping this, then that's your fault.

Umbrage wrote:1. Whether krypt is town or scum because of his post restriction is a WIFOM argument. Why would anyone would WANT to try and write a player off as town so quickly? It makes no sense from a pro-town perspective.
Damnit Umbrage. You're agreeing. I bring up in D1 argument, and that you're going way too deep in the semantics here.

Umbrage wrote:2. Rhinox's vote doesn't look serious AT ALL. He said he didn't like having to translate everything, reasoning that is on par with OMGUS and pretty common for RVS. Charlie acted like he was proposing a policy lynch, which I don't see.
Looked serious to me. For all we know, Rhinox could've voted Kryp for being female. He voted for something in game. This lynch was not random. Oh, and Charlie didn't look like he was proposing a policy lynch. Let's be real now.

Umbrage wrote:3. The switch from 'enraged at a really bad vote' to 'oh well we all have our own opinions' is really fake. Especially when you remember that NO NEW INFO was posted during the time in between. Charlie said he saw rule #1, so why didn't he apply that logic earlier? It's a staged fit followed by a quick retreat. Scummy.
This is the only decent point. I didn't notice this until I read this, and it is really true. I'm going to roll it off of a medium scumtell though, just because Charlie shows this after RC's posting. I think it was just that Charlie didn't want to argue though. However, even I'm thinking that I'm totally making excuses at this point.

Damnit Umbrage.

Nobody Special wrote:Charlie, why do you feel so strongly that, in a game where it's specifically stated that we should expect the unexpected, you can write off anything as "usual"?
You could explain this.

Please? Someone later?

Tanstalas wrote:So, perhaps Hiraki didn't get a link to the game either, but he still got a link to the QT, and in there RC was telling him to get his butt in here and post?
That's a new level of speculation.

I'm confused by this argument on why RC and I are probable scum just because he voted me first after Umbrage stated that I was last. Last time I checked everyone had to confirm in thread right? It's not that odd, methinks.

I don't like Doombunny's 76 just because of
Doombunny wrote:How will more people posting change your answers? I agree with RC, if you have something to say, stop avoiding it.
Maybe he's just busy? I don't see why this is so monumental. If RC has a good case, Charlie won't be able to defend against it well in any time.

78 and 79 are nice.

RC wrote:a) What the F*** is the point of a pressure vote if you say "Pressure vote" right afterwards? It entirely defeats the purpose.
Not really.

RC wrote:b) What's with the smiley? Trying to tell everyone (including Charlie, who you're voting) that your vote is not serious at all?
Nit picky.

RC wrote:c) How's it feel having a distraction in place so you don't have to vote anyone else? Good? I hope so. Now make a real vote.
Is this an admission that you're only focusing on Charlie? AKA: You may/probably be/are tunneling.

Oh RC. I'm really not liking this play.

Nice back up by Doom at 81.In 84 NS discusses Eulogy.

Come on NS. Is this a joke? Whether or not he does have a post PR this isn't what we should be discussing.

Btw. Yes I'm aware that's not your entire post.

Nothing interesting until 101.

Hmmzorz.

Y'know, call this appeasement, but I've been thinking of changing of my views on the Alliance for one game.

If this is what I think it is, the Alliance exists in every game, just isn't stated. Per se, there will usually be an agreement between 2-3 players in a game that has more than or equal to 13 players. This is the only time it's been directly been stated.

That being said, a definite alliance between players is a no-no. There should be an indirect alliance rather than the direct alliance that RC is proposing. To add on, there shouldn't be a definite group of people in the alliance because that's biasing. No one likes that.

That's the end of my views on it.

So basically, if you invite me to the alliance, I will reject. However, that doesn't mean we can't have corresponding views. In the end, however, this means we're still in an alliance but not a formal alliance. That is where your direct statement of an alliance fails. There already is an alliance, just you can't see it.

RC wrote:There will always be pro-Alliance people, and there will always be Anti-Alliance people. You just have to decide which side of the fence you're on. The entire point is to have pro-town AND scummy people in the Alliance. If you don't get this, then you're missing the point.
Okay, now I'm missing the point.

RC wrote:(btw, did you even READ the quotes I posted? I spent a good while looking them up because I thought they adequately described stock attitudes of town and scum to the formation and continuation of Alliances. Please read them).
Considering no one knows where the quotes are from and if that's the majority rather than the minority of the games that has worked with a direct alliance, the quotes are useless.

RC wrote:1.We all vote together. That means we all vote the same person, but we have to agree amongst ourselves who that person will be. Once we do that, it forms a blockvote effect that is pretty much unstoppable because nobody else can "control" our votes through manipulation, because we already have a standing agreement.
This is equivalent to having a Town Leader/King sort of role. Hate this.

RC wrote:2. We can vote to invite new people into, or kick people out of the Alliance. This includes me, even though I'm starting it. I mean, as a non-Alliance member, people still CAN vote with the Alliance if they wish, but obv they don't have to. The Unicorns start in the Alliance, but only because I created it and it's a Unicorn game :P They are free to leave if they want.
This is where the border between RC proposing something good for the town and RC proposing something that looks good but is actually bad for the town gets a bit washy. First off, couldn't the scum manipulate the alliance to get some/most of their members on it and have leading roles by just bussing one player? Take this game for an example. If there's 3 scum, and Scum A already looks scummy, Scum B and Scum C could hop on the Alliance and get rid of Scum A making them look uber-pro town. One of them would be instated onto the Alliance, or even both.

Would you then make a counter-alliance? That just looks uber scummy, and really not needed.

RC wrote:3. Alliance gets pared down in size as the game does. Should be slightly less than half, if even that large. This ensures the maximum amount of helpfulness, usefulness, and trustability.
But at this point, you're manipulating it even though you realize that you may not be in the Alliance for the entirety of the game.

Also note that if most people agree to this Alliance that if RC dies, that the Alliance goes down with him in terms of helpfulness.

RC wrote:4. Remember, the main object of this entire idea of Alliances is to FORCE SCUMMY PEOPLE TO DO PRO-TOWN THINGS, AND HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE IF THEY DON'T.
But wait!

RC wrote:1.We all vote together. That means we all vote the same person, but we have to agree amongst ourselves who that person will be.
It sounds like you want joint-lynches, rather than doing this. Pressure voting from the same person isn't going to help much.

tl;dr: Stop this Alliance bullshit.

Kryptinen's 109 is really sketchy. That's ultimately false and you know it.

Zodiark and Umbrage look meeeeh due to Tans' points. I see where both sides are coming from. Umbrage loses more scum points though for contradicting the obvious.

Umbrage wrote:
Both Zod and I have noted that you aren't responding to him.
Okay, but he has. You haven't given out any questions though, just thrown suspicion that he can't defend.[/quote]

RC is taking Umbrage too seriously in 116.

Eh.

I don't know if RC is faking town right now, but this already looks a bit scummy.

Umbrage town is a bit better though, even in light with his interactions with Zodiark and Tans.

RC has a fair point about 117 with #1. I've had no problems discussing the Alliance, I just really don't want it.

RC wrote:2. Why are you trying to throw a tantrum and such if you don't get your way?
Because you've never done this?

RC wrote:3. Do you realize that if the majority of the Alliance is pro-town, then they are forcing scum to vote for other scum?
Note the If clause that sneaks in quietly.

RC wrote:4. Do you realize that by accepting the "protection" of the Alliance, scum are forced to give up many of their rights to push mislynches?
You've heard of blind people, right?

Umbrage wrote:No to both. But I recently won a scum game by distracting the town through spamming silly THIS PLAN IS GOOD FOR TOWN crap. I see no good reason to form an alliance. I already see how it is distracting everyone from scumhunting.
See? Umbrage is right. Which makes me feel good. Which makes me feel good about the Umbrage-RC town-town argument. WHICH IS MAKING ME COME TO MY SUPER ULTRA-CONCLUSION WHERE I AM FEELING GOOD ABOUT SCUM.

Yeah, 127 makes me feel good about RC town.

Page 7. Probably because I'm getting bored of this. I'm not sure at NS' status at the moment either, so I might do a mini ISO about him on my own.(oh em geee not enough talk about NS. must be scumbuddies with him imo)

Ugh. Tans is right about Umbrage though in 151. Umbrage hasn't stated anything. Which is detracting from Umbrage-town status.

UGH.

Tans wrote:Good to know you are paying such close attention to the game.
Oh. That's a good point. Umbragetown is back!

And then Umbrage responds with Caps.

And no answer.

Which is what he accused Tans for.

FUCK YOU UMBRAGE.

YOU'RE SCUM, RC IS TOWN. FINAL.

Yeah #162 confirms that Umbrage hasn't been reading. He's back at null. Not town. I can't leave an active lurker like that.

Rhinox is still scummy, so it's okay.

He's not scum anymore, but leaning. Probably lying near the border.

I like RC's 170 points on Kyrpiten. That would really help. Also note that I've probably butchered her name numerous times in this wall. Sig.

And I'm back at 173.

Doombunny wrote:If you have the time to write a wall I'd assume you have the time to read one. Not reading posts (Yes, even large walls) is anti-town at best.

Ha.

Hahaha.

Hahahahahaha.

Umbrage jester is possible, but probably not. I think Umbrage has given up/gone insane.

You have to realize that if you lurk in a game, intentionally, for a time and re-read it, your views will probably be off. If they're not, luck is on your side. If they are? Well, um. You should probably try you best to bitch up to everyone.

Because you're probably going to get lynched.

I am the sympathetic god of mafia though. So I give my sympathy to Umbragetown.

Pulindar wrote:Actually, a suggestion. In general, I think the people in this thread need to apologize to each other. This game is supposed to be fun. While we may not get along completely, nor should we agree on anything, Charlie was right when he called for a friendly game. If you guys were a bunch of kids playing near me I would have given you all timeouts for the fighting and made you hug and apologize. (really would have) So, I ask everyone, can we have a restart here and now where we try to come at this game as though we are friends playing at a table together. Sure we should all still attempt to achieve our win conditions, but we can do that and be friendly.
Thanks!

Stefunny wrote:Hiraki, what happened to the motivation RC gave you to make a wall post?
Dunno.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

Oh yeah. You're correct on Kyripten. I think the ones with 1,2,3 should be Umbrage. Other than that, I think everything else was fine.

RC is town at 127 because he's listening to people.

Rhinox is meh at the moment. I might change my vote, but I'm liking it at the moment.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

RAPE.

VIOLACION = RAPE.

OH GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.

Are you only voting RC due to him not talking?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #20) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Nobody Special wrote:Me?
No, Google Translator.

With Rape and Violacion.

RC wrote:He said that "I'd rather stay mum about it until more people post." Not "I'm busy", not "I can't do this right now", just putting it off while waiting for others to post. Can you see why a townie would do this because I sure can't, even more so since he didn't do it in his latest post either.
You have heard of this cool thing about lying?

Plus what's so bad about it?

RC wrote:This is the best defense ever! I am now 100% convinced you are town!
I'm really not striving to make one person think I'm town. Including for such pitiful reasons.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #21) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

You don't think 5~ pages is enough for a gambit to play out? Especially when everyone comments on it?

Not only that, you just said I was scum for disagreeing with the gambit idea, even though it was pro-town. My points have finely defined that the alliance idea was scummy. Did you just choose to ignore them?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #22) » Mon May 09, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah I messed up quote tags. I know who said what though, so don't worry.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #23) » Mon May 09, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

tanstalas wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Yeah I messed up quote tags. I know who said what though, so don't worry.

But you inferred that it was RC who said that, and it was actually Doom, so maybe you should make it clear you are waiting for Doom to respond to your questions, and not RC?

If this was a gambit to see if Doom and/or RC actually read posts, I apologize. Misrepping people irks me, even when it isn't me :)
I don't really care if Doom responds to that, and most of the things on my wall did not require explanations.

So, no.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Mon May 09, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

Well, your scum alarms are borked.

So go fix them.

Then again, don't.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #25) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Hiraki »

So I suppose you want me to defend against you?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #26) » Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Oh but you did force me to do something.

You went for the safe behavior, rather than the behavior(aggressive) you've usually given me.

I'll be back after I confirm/(deny) my new stance on Doombunny.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #27) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Zod isn't scummy though Tans.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #28) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

Tomorrow.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #29) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:Tomorrow.
I'm about to pass out.

If I don't post tomorrow, then I can be a viable lynch for lurking. But I will, so don't worry.

What will I do?

Well, if I tell you, your minds may blow up.

So I won't tell you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #30) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Doombunny. Let's have a chat, shall we?

Doombunny wrote:Its basically a way of saying "Was your vote a RV or not", I see no harm in that question.

Pulindar wrote:3. Who would you have voted for if RC had not preformed an act you thought scummy, why?
How the hell did you conclude that? This is asking if RC never did anything scummy, who would be next. Pulindar is obviously trying to find out who NS thinks is scum, and also doesn't see RC's topic that scummy.

I have no problem with the shun. This is where I liked you. It wasn't the best vote, but it wasn't the worst vote.

Doombunny wrote:How will more people posting change your answers? I agree with RC, if you have something to say, stop avoiding it.
Because you've totally said a lot too. Not that you've promised things, but still. You should get my drift.

Doombunny wrote:I find Charlie most scummy for his failure to answer RC's questions and his auto writing off Krypt as town for D1. So I suppose my pressure vote is partially a real vote and the "pressure" part is just a bonus.
This is crap.

Doombunny wrote:Pressure vote=/=claims. I am pressure voting because I am expressing that I want Charlie to explain the "tons of things" he can say about RC's post.
This seems like you're just going after Charlie for revenge at this point because you believe he can't say much about it.

Ha. I bet if Charlie did explain, you'd probably say it wasn't enough. Ahh. Dreaming.

Doombunny wrote:Your nitpicking has been noted
Can we end this here?

At this point, Doombunny has been buying cars at Honda, and only the blue ones.

Doombunny wrote:These answers seem "off" to me.
Thanks for explaining.

Yeah I'd like to finish this, but another game made me
extremely annoyed.
Can I leave this like this for now?

I mean, this is convincing enough, but there is more.

You just need to do this cool thing.

It's called reading. Some humans made it up.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #31) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I blame the lack of Doombunny votes.

Do I really need to go on?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #32) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hey guys.

Still missing the point of Doombunny scum.

Please don't force me with my unlimited daykills.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #33) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Alright.

You forced me.

Daykill: Doombunny
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #34) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

w00t is not sufficient enough.

Reaction test over.

It was boring.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #35) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Stefunny wrote:Did nobody else acknowledge the fact that Doombunny requested replacement?
I did.

He's going to claim VT though.

So it doesn't matter.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #36) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Oh good.

My actions did progress the game.

If you all won't lynch Nacho/Dion, then could we at least kill Stefunny?

Well, I dunno. Apparently my posts can be dodgy and make fun.

That doesn't make much sense.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #37) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

How could you say that Nacho is scummy and Doom was townie?

See. I knew it all along. You all ignored my beautiful cases. Because you can't read.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #38) » Sun May 22, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Rhinox
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #39) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Zodiark is ultra-town, so you're wrong.

Also, Rhinox still needs to die.

Umbrage wrote:Something is up with Rhinox. I can't put my finger on it, but his posts really bug my scumdar.

Umbrage wrote:although I will support a tans or Rhinox lynch.
(lol i killed tans so u could kill Rhi--

wait that makes no sense)
Tans wrote:Rhinox Listing his 'reads' on a bunch of people. He doesn't know what to think about a lot of people, but didn't give his thoughts on Zod who is the biggest wagon and then votes me - whom he said he didn't have a read on.

Tans wrote:Stefunny and Rhinox could very well be scum as well, (2 two man scum teams)

I'm done discussing anymore.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #40) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

FFS.

WHEN BOTH DEAD TOWN SUSPECT ONE PLAYER, SOMETHING IS UP.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #41) » Mon May 23, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

You could call it scum gambit too.

It's not like Rhinox is that clean either.

Btw, when Rhinox flips scum, I'm coming after you next.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #42) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah RC's scum.

And it's not because he won't admit Rhinox scum. But that proves Rhinoxscum too.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #43) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Where? I see nothing of the sort.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #44) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: Funny how RC picks out Charlie as one of the people I haven't talked about when there's many that I haven't.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #45) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Zoid isn't lying.

I'm Star which is equivalent to a parasite. But we're lovers anyway.

@RC: The reason I have never mentioned some people after my first assessment of this game is because I don't need to.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #46) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

How did 213 damn Charlie?

I mentioned Charlie at least 3 times and called him meh, with early signs of scum that weren't strong.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #47) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

No, I meant Charlie the Unicorn Mafia.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #48) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I always say (enternamehere)SCUM. I don't think anyone says (enternamehere)mafia.

I even say it in the wall. Which proves you aren't reading.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #49) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Your reads are invaluable due to not reading.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #50) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Nacho. You're not doing so well here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #51) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

Oh hi Rhinox!

Thanks for coming back!

Now die.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #52) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

RHINOX.

GAME TIME.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #53) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

Rhinox wrote:Dead game is dead.
Rhinox has only posted at the most 6 times since the start of D2.

Aware of a problem, but not part of the solution.

Would this person be good or evil?

Hmmzorz.

In addition, your theory makes no sense because it doesn't matter because your Tans vote was already shit.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #54) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:In addition, your theory makes no sense because it doesn't matter because your Tans vote was already shit.
Concise.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

No, the point that you're vote on Tans didn't matter was in addition to that tans and umbrage both suspected you.

Hey Nacho.

You like deals.

You help me get rid of Rhinox, and I'll help you get rid of myself.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

Um.

What questions?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

Rhinox wrote:I'm also wondering why you're jumping to defend Hiraki's "case" when he refuses to do it himself. Why didn't you comment on it when Hiraki first brought it up? Why wait until I start questioning it for something to talk about while the game is dead?
Because you haven't disputed it yourself.

So far, all I've seen is that it's crap.

You even made this comment.

Rhinox wrote:do you think I would bother to start questioning his case now, when no one is talking about anything, thus pretty much making sure its going to be the center of attention, or just keep keep ignoring it and hope no one cares enough to bring it back up?
Oh.

So are you admitting it was a valid case?

Not only that, but failing to address something against you is scummy, and saying that you're going to ignore it is worse.

Rhinox.

Why am I scum?
Last edited by Haylen on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

Charlie wrote:Mah last post on the previous page. It's important.
Oh right.

I did believe I missed a lover pair question. Just not sure who or what.

Charlie wrote:"Do you, or do you not, accept the lynch of your partner, who carries the possibility of being an opposing faction to your own and thus sacrificing yourself for the progress to your Win Con?"
I accept it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

That's terrible reasoning.

If I'm going to die, I need some good proof. Conciseness can not be used as a scumtell, like you are doing. It's only a town tell, and a very small one at that fact.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

wut.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

Rhinox wrote:When I question him about it, he pretty much ignores what I said. I make an effort to post and engage him in conversation, but rather than actually responging to me he just accuses me of not posting.
You know guys.

You have to get a bit fishy about how a person defends a case, while posting only some of the actual case.

In fact, I'm a blow this shit out of the water. Not only am I going to completely ignore what Rhinox said in his last post, excluding a few parts, I'm going to annihilate him.

"lol Hiraki u cant do that"

Oh yes I fucking can.
And I'll do it while playing Civilization V.

FIRST.

Rhinox wrote:
Where was this 2 weeks ago? Its just shifting the goalposts.
You still have failed to explain why shifting goalposts is scummy.

Mastin lists this as a Towntell in his article on insane tells. In fact, he even goes on to do much more of what you say.

Here, leme quote it.

Mastin wrote:Basically, scum are afraid of change. They'll fear the inconsistencies, and aim to fix them, whereas town will just let it be. "Isn't that the reverse of your tell, then? Wouldn't it make it null?"

And in his next edit? The same thing.

Mastin wrote:Scum players will aim for that consistency. They'll try beyond what's natural to nail that feeling of it being consistent. They put in the effort, make it deliberately overall the same pattern. And in doing so, it becomes somewhat artificial. Town, however, will just keep themselves spewing out what they please.

So. How is this scummy again? Now you're just spewing out whatever, rather than anything good.

Rhinox wrote:So why was my vote crap, exactly? With a day to deadline, I sure as hell wasn't going to start a new wagon even if I had a better suspect in mind.
So you admit, that because it was a day to deadline that you did whatever you wanted to do?

Are you going to screw around on Day 3 of the Majora's Mask at 5:59 A.M., or kill the Majora's Mask? I know what I'd do. I'd kill that motherfucker and blast him to Pluto for all I care. Giving up because there's less than a day isn't horrible, and I will admit that I didn't take the time into account, but doing whatever you want most certainly isn't townie. That's sheeping. Scummy.

Rhinox wrote:Which opinion does umbrage sound more sure of?
The first one.

That's when he was sane, per se. When he wasn't acting like a Lyncher/Jester.

When it was me? Hmmzorz.

And just to check, that was Umbrage's post #41. Between 41-46, he moved his vote 3 times.

Wait, what did Umbrage flip?

Town?

Shitman. It seems that Rhinox be usin' scumtells that have applied to town in this game.

Shit man.

Rhinox wrote:Tell me, how was my motivation for lynching tans "that he suspected me" when he didn't suspect me until AFTER I VOTED HIM?
HMM.

I WONDER IF IT WAS BECAUSE YOUR VOTE WAS SHITTY.

HMM.

LET'S TAKE A PEEK AT THAT CUTIE, SHALL WE?

Post #13 of your ISO is the
first
time you even mention Tans. This is post 403. This is after Rhinox "re-reads" the game.

However, Rhinox gets 4 "idks".

4. And he chooses Tans, because he has the most votes.

HMMZORZ.

BUT NO. WE GOTTA PLAY THIS LIKE INCEPTION.

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER.

Rhinox wrote:crap.

I would fix this now but I think it would be a hammer? Anyone want to switch to umbrage really fast? Otherwise I will hammer tans before deadline. er wait, now zod is gonna get lynched? I'm so confused. How many hours until deadline right now?
This sounds like someone doesn't think Tans is scum and wants to change his vote. Perhaps made his vote for pressure of an IDK.

Seriously. How do you re-read a game and come back with 4 IDKS,
NO SCUM READS
and 3 town reads, one of them being a "meh" town read. Rhinox avoided reading the game and but his target to be the best IDK on the vote count. There is no doubt in my mind of this plausibility.

Let me just point something else out, with the VC that Rhinox himself pointed out.

Rhinox wrote:Tans: Zodiark, Reapercharlie - only other wagon with votes, wagon with best chance of lynching scum.
Wagon with the best chance of lynching scum? That's fucking bullshit. You just went with Zodiark and RC because they had the most amount of votes.

THE BEST PART?

Rhinox wrote:er wait, now zod is gonna get lynched?
lol leme ask a question and see if I can make this mistake better than it actually looks liek.

lmao.

Not only that, but he didn't even trust Zodiark, or ReaperCharlie. He gave Zodiark a pass for claiming a lover pair, but didn't comment further. ReaperCharlie he was against lynching because he presented the Alliance idea, which left him at null.

However, Kyrpiten, one of his town reads, was on Zodiark. So that was a no-no.

If you don't have a lynch you prefer, why not go for the one that someone that you think is town is on?

lolno, bcuz that'd gt rid of two peeps.

It's not like Rhinox was suspecting me a little.

Oh wait! He was! Even before D2!

Hahaha. Zodiark doesn't look like a terrible lynch for Rhinox, but a claim delays that lynch by one day.

Hmmzorz.

Something really doesn't look right here.

amirite?

BUT NO.

WE MUST GO DEEPER. MUST.

WE MUST GO TO THE BEGINNING.

Rhinox wrote:heh. I knew all those years of spanish classes would pay off someday. Unfortunately, that only gets me about half of the jist of your posts, and going to Google translate every time you post isn't going to work very easily when I'm following the game on my droid, therefore

Shun: kryptinen
What reaction were you trying to get out of this? Because everyone gave the same one. And don't call it random, because there's absolutely nothing random about this. In fact, this entire vote is shitty.

Rhinox wrote:yes of course I'm not going to really push for a policy lynch of kryptinen just because of the vote restriction. But I don't believe his post restriction is a town tell, and it is annoying to have to rely on copy+paste to an outside site when browsing on a mobile, and it will negatively affect my ability to be able to read him throughout the game.
See? It's obviously null. Doing something different from everyone else isn't a town tell. I don't know how you got the idea by typing in Spanish would be more townier than typing in English.

That really makes no sense.

Rhinox wrote:posted a few times, has said absolutely nothing unique and relevant so far. Came closest by answering directed questions, but it looks like he's only interested in appeasing players who talk to/about him.
Hmmzorz.

The only thing you've done that's unique and relevant so far was talk about Kyrpiten's post restriction. That's hardly relevant btw. Because as you even stated yourself, Kyripten's post restriction is not a town tell, and is therefore null. Because calling a post restriction scummy is stupid.

Fun fact. By that time I had 6 posts, including my unrelated and unattractive stuff. There were 2 of those btw. So you get four good posts on Page 6. Totally scummier than other people for that. Right.

Rhinox wrote:I don't care how many excuses you make for your lack of content.

Nice omgus and misrep all in one.
Btw. the misrep was that Rhinox said fine instead of merely and I paraphrased.

I REALLY MISREPPED THERE.

And of course I didn't OMGUS. That's not in my playstyle. Nor did I make an excuse for my lack of content, I just said I'd do it later. Doing it later=/=Excuse.

Rhinox wrote:Also, if he was town who thought it was a gambit, then speaking out against the idea actually undermines the effectiveness of the gambit. This also makes it seem like Hiraki was just looking for town points in his response.
The gambit phase had already ended, so this point is stupid.

Rhinox wrote:No... it wasn't a gambit and there isn't anything inherantly anti-town about the alliance idea.
I've already covered this. Rhinox has never gone this deep before, so it's k.

Rhinox wrote:The fact that he assumed you were gambitting and spoke out against it anyways tells me he wasn't interested in actually catching scum by the "gambit" (why would scum do the scummy side of the gambit it townies are speaking out against it?) but rather by nabbing town points for being on what he thought was the town side of the "gambit".
Or I could actually be a townie on the townie side.

But no, to Rhinox every single aspect of my post, including using a k to spell skummy is skummy.

ISO 10 shows that Rhinox fails to get why I'm after him for the reasons I've presented. Which also means that he can't say that he knows how I misrepped him.

11-12 are prod avoidance posts. I think I accuse him for doing nothing in between there. I'm pretty sure that was fair due to the point that he had posted in other places. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty close to 99.

We covered to 17. So I'm skipping those too.

And then we come back at 19 basically. 18 isn't worth talking about.

Notice how the Hiraki hate leaves after 10, and only revives when I start to pressure Rhinox again.

Hmmzorz. Something--I don't need to repeat myself.

Rhinox wrote:Dead game is dead.
Note that his last post, #18, talked about storms.

HMM. I WONDER WHY THE GAME MIGHT BE DYING.

HMMZORZ.

Rhinox wrote:I didn't lynch tans myself. It took other votes to get tans lynched. I wasn't even the one pushing the case. It was just the only viable lynch at the end of the day I supported.
We covered the last part, but the first three sentences are muy ugly.

Of course you didn't lynch Tans yourself. Still doesn't justify your shitty vote. Their votes weren't as bad, but were still bad. Still, at least they had good reasoning. Not that he was on their idk list. And by putting your vote there, you did push it somewhat. Btw. this also proves that Tans didn't push anything Tans, and that his vote was not pressure. But put down for the sake of voting.

GUYS. AFTER RHINOX FLIPS SCUM. MAKE SURE TO CHECK WHICH BUDDY HE STOPPED THE KILL.

SOMETHING TELLS ME IT WAS ZOIDARK, BUT I'M NOT 100% SURE.

Hmm. That does mean I won't die.

Doesn't it?

Welp.

I think I'm done here though.

We've gone deep enough.

Now finish the job my brothers.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

Really?

You're going to tell me everything on that wall is utter shit?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Something tells me that since I can't find a Rhinox claim, he didn't claim.

Am I wrong though?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm pretty sure NS hammered.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

GAMBIT.

FAILED.

ERGH.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Rhinox.

Claim.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

OKAY. REMMAH.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Or this is Rhinox refusing to note he's scummy and addressing the wall I've made against him.

I dunno. He's ignored it for two posts, so I think it's ignoring.

Yeah. We'll go with ignoring.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah.

I'm not responding to that because you've literally accused everything I've done to "moving the goalposts".

Rhinox wrote:I picked the best option out of realistic available options.
At that point, no voting could have more effect.

That's literally all I'm saying because the rest of your defense is shit.

How the fuck am I supposed to respond to "moving the goalposts" when it's relatively the same thing as augmenting an argument.

I'm not dealing with this shit anymore. Call me butthurt, but your defense still sucks.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Hiraki »

Eh.

Charlie is a candidate for tomorrow, I will not lie.

However, NS looks worse.

A lot worse. And it's not only meta this time.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Are you telling me, that because I'm the only one that's given proof, and that one of Rhinox and I must be scum, that I must be scum just because the peeps on my wagon have been lackluster?

Are you fucking kidding me.

Rhinox wrote:Your pushing MY lynch because you want to see Hiraki dead?
It's not bad, but it isn't the best thing I've seen.

Oh well.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Not really.

Why do you believe he is?

I only have one argument in my mind, but I'm not 100% sure in it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hmm.

Didn't see that one.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You think Rhinox is pretty damn sure town?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

It's either Rhinox or you NS.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I damn well can.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

Stefunny just lost 10000 town points.

Ouch.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

But now Zodiark makes a bad point. That makes no sense.

When Stefunny already made no sense.

UGH.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hey.

I helped. ='(