Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Maruchan wrote:
Although now that I look back, I pretty much gave the town the win on a silver platter because timeater can not post a single word and he is still more likely to win.

So if you gave the town the win cause timeeater is more likely to win, that would mean you were scum? Scumslip?

VOTE: Timeeater
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Quilford wrote:Is there any opposition to me nominating myself tomorrow, considering I should be basically confirmed town?

PEdit: Doesn't mean you were refreshing the wiki every 40 minutes?

If he flips scum no problem if he flips town, all of us who quick voted him, myself included, are scum sus and we should discuss it I feel. That is just my gut reaction anyway.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Except Hiplop apparently
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Last post was in response to quilford in 50 just in case it confuses anyone
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Maruchan wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:If you hadn't read your PM yet and therefore didn't know whether you were town or not, why were you volunteering/cutting off discussion in order to help the town?

I already answered this, I had good reasons for myself why it was good for town or for scum. If I had had to defend myself to scum in a QT, I would have sued the reason you're all using against me. it hampered town communication.

This is sort of a WIFOM situation you say you were prepared to defend yourself as scum or town but since your town your using your town defense. How do we know you didn't already defend yourself in the scum QT?

To be fair
Maybe you really hadn't checked your role pm I admit it is possible. It just still doesn't sit right.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Maruchan wrote:
and i believe it costed the mafia more than the town, therefore making it pro-town (from my PoV)

If your town and handed them a win (on a silver platter as you put it) thus evening their numbers how did it cost scum more than town?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Packbat wrote:This is irrelevant to Maruchan's attempts to earn our sympathy by portraying himself as an idiot, but:

Maruchan wrote:if I appeal to packbats, it only affects me and her.

...I'm sorry, but that's pretty hilarious.
My beard is in my avatar
. I'd think it was fairly unambiguous!

(Not that I mind - I've even encouraged that confusion once or twice, just not here.)

Sorry couldn't resist :D
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Lurconis »

I think she was talking about my continuing off topic matters in the thread which is understandable I apologize for disrupting the thread.

However trying to make friendly with prosecutors is still somewhat AtE.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:39 am

Post by Lurconis »

VCA?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Lurconis »

I should of figured that out. Thanks
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Lurconis »

Look back shadow Maru was town, he is already dead.

My top scumread right now is packbat. He jumped on the Maru bandwagon early then when it got going he got off as if to distance himself. Now that we know Maru is town this seems to me like scum trying to be able to have a I'm town, see look what I did defense.

Twisted spoon i have to FOS a bit on you just for being the hammer but your posts seem relativly pro town to me. I don't know what to make of hiplop, shadow and Tovarish as all have posted so infrequently.

Quill seemed to be coming from a protown stance to me.

I do have a question for you @TwistedSpoon why do you put Tova in town when he has one post so far do you feel that is enough to put him in a def town category or is he more of a not sure?

I'm at lunch right now so will only be around about 10 more minutes but I will check in when i can sneak it at work and then again when I get home.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Lurconis »

On phone so foegive errors

I can see that being a good choice. I would prefer you over tova or hiplop as he has posted enough to give a good solid town read, How many should we wait to abree before going ahead?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Lurconis »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Lurconis wrote:
I can see that being a good choice. I would prefer you over tova or hiplop as he has posted enough to give a good solid town read, How many should we wait to abree before going ahead?

are you talking me or johog?

Johog would be good choice, sorry for confusion. Your actions since hammer have been more town so I would be ok witn you as well, but feel johog is more deftown at this point.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Johhog wrote:Shadow Dancer is very scummy imo.

Shadow Dancer wrote:No I did not read the five pages of thread you have aggregated over night.
Does it mater - no - because no way I am voting for Maruchan today. Who seeds irresponsible behaviour will earn just the same...

vote timeeater

Look up the latest vote count now...

Shadow Dancer wrote:High five!

Shadow Dancer wrote:Why hasn't maru been quickhammered yet? Quicklynch him, it's the best strategy. Chances to hit scum even by pure chance are never as high as today due special game mechanics. Long discussion only plays into scum's hands, they have a nasty fat voting block in this game.

I totally agree on Shadow Dancer he seems scummy from what little he has posted. Tavo, him and hiplop have barely posted. So it is hard to get strong reads, but then again it isn't always about the amount it can be about the content. Tavo's one post while too brief for me to personally feel a full town read on had much more content than Shadow. Hiplop is either town or a very savy WIFOM scum by voting maruchan. At this point i feel packbat and shadow dancer are the two most scummy players though packbat actually participates and tries to scum hunt. Shadow just shows up says he isn't reading what has happened before votes. Then congratulates himself. Then comes back and shows he didn't read again by not knowing an election already happened.

Anyway I am fine with us asking Shadow Dancer to show us good faith by entering the election.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Lurconis »

EBWOP those three shadow dancer quotes are all he has offered so far in this game and his final one came well after Maru had already been eliminated.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Lurconis »

Ok so im at work, so this will be quick.

Johog and quill
after this long back and forth im thinking this may be town v town.

Quill would you be onboa rd d with sd nom? Unless I missed it I don't think you weighed in on him yet.

Also would like to know why hiplop and tova arent around more.

Twisted has now become my strongest town read as he seems to be the only one using reason as opposed to gut.

If there is anything specific yall want my opinion on let me know and I will answer at lunch or after work
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Since it seems to be an issue with a couple of you claiming I am lurking.

Feel free to skip if you don't want to read my schedule.

August 10 I see the thread is open and am posting from 9:30 - 10:40. After that there is a few more back and forths between quill and maru. Nothing I felt the need to comment on. Packbat tells maru the differnce between acting and sounding town then packbat goes to bed and maru goes to eat dinner. That is at 11:04 about 20 minutes from my last post.

I go to bed and wake up to see all the posts from later that night/next morning. I asked a quick question from my phone. Continued reading from it occasionally while at work.

At lunch I give my reads based on the current situation.

I go back to work and when I have a quick break I post from my phone to give my opinion on the new topics brought up.

That night once I get home and have dinner, I once agian post on the current situation that is at 6:50. I continued to check the site but was asleep by the next post which came around 8 hours later.

Today I wake up catch up on my phone when I can and when I get a quick break post once again.
I have continued trying to read when I can at work, but I do have work I have to do as well. I didn't come home today for lunch so no lunch post. I am now at home and posting again.

End of Schedule

So how/why am I being accused of lurking?

Other than that Pack you accused me of fencesitting. I don't see how weighing options is fence sitting. I was voting Maru. I thought he was scum. Quill asked if anyone had a problem with him noming himself. I gave my opinion on it saying i had none if Maru was scum but if he wasn't everyone including me needed to be looked at. That is giving an answer to a question based on the situation, not fence sitting. My other "Fence Sitting" in #86 is me rebutting Maru saying his excuse that he could of defended his actions as scum or town was nothing but WIFOM. My other point that he may not of checked his PM is simply me admiting to truth at that time. He did offer evidence that it was possible he didn't read his PM. I simply was admitting it was a possibility. I didn't once say oh then maybe you town or try to change my vote.

Packbat I admit you could be town, but I don't think you are I think you are scum. That isn't fence sitting that is accepting the truth that it is possible you are town, despite my feeling.

Fence sitting to me is someone who is refusing to take a side saying they aren't sure so they can seem innocent, or going back and forth from one side to the other (such as voting/unvoting/changing votes without good reason) I don't feel I ever did that if you feel I did please elaborate.

@Shadow Dancer Your I have a mystery plan that will win scenario seems iffy to me. Could be a gambit.

@Twisted - Still my strongest town read.

@Quill and @Johog - I still after rereading y'alls blowout think it was town v town.

@Pack still suspicious of you. You accused me of fencesitting on maru when you actually voted posted several meta reasons for why you thought this behavior was scum for him as he had done it before then claim it wasn't comparative? Then you decide to unvote. (Obviously we jumped the gun on maru but at the time that was very suspicious)

@Pova - Where did you go,
@MOD is it close to prod time?

@Pom - Your posts all seem fine, I get a mostly null read at this time but leaning town.

I agree that at this point there is too much suspicion and we need someone to flip to give us info. With that said I think a flip from one of the following would give us the most info to go on.
TS
Packbat
Quill
Johog

wouldn't object a pom nom but would prefer one of the other 4 as I think we will get more info.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Lurconis »

So Johog is at L-1 he seems to me to be the obvtown, why are we not hammering? It isn't like if we hammer discussion stops we still have until someone nominates themselves and it would give us more info to work with. As of right now the only new info we have from yesterday is Pom being nominated which tells us nothing until one of them flips. Apparently no one feels strongly about pom being town except Packbat who is IMO the summiest player so far and he won't even vote for Pom.

So I state my intent to hammer Johog at this time tomorrow. I don't see why we should keep discussing it as like Shadow says all it does is give the scum even more info to work with.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Lurconis »

Twistedspoon wrote:can someone just vote johog to prove packbat wrong and scum once and for all

Yes

VOTE: Johog
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Lurconis »

I just logged on to say I'd be fine with a twisted nom, but you beat me to it. I won't give anymore reads at this time as all it does is give scum more info.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 am

Post by Lurconis »

Hiplop has been a null town read for me as he hasn't posted much content whereas Twisted is a strong town read for me.

VOTE: Twistedspoon
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Lurconis »

Packbat wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
Duplicity wrote:
@ Mod -
Can you PM the remaining players letting them know the day started, I only just noticed when I saw Lurc post.

packbat and quilford knew the day had started.....

I have a tab with my Subscriptions open whenever the browser is open - sometimes I refresh that thing every minute, when I'm especially bored.

Manufactured reasoning for calling someone scummy = scummy, obvs.

If twisted is such scum why no vote for his opposition or are you trying not to seem to eager to vote your scum bud.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Lurconis »

Packbat wrote:Quick note: it's quite possible my area will be hit by Irene tomorrow - I'm putting myself on
V/LA until September 1st
just in case. If it turns out to miss my area, I will report as such; if my power and Internet service are interrupted, I'll be back as soon as I can.

I hope it misses y'all if not stay safe.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Lurconis »

Twisted has pointed out that hilop mainly just lurked and posted little to no-content which to me is more scummy than how Twisted has been acting. Other than the maruchan hammer can someone who thinks twisted is scum explain it, cause I haven't seen it since then.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Lurconis »

This is very telling, no one here is giving any reasons for why twisted is scummy. If you think hiplop is town that is fine, his posts did read town but so did twisteds and twisted provided a hell of a lot more content and analysis. Twisted actually scumhunted this game. Hiplop sat on the sidelines this seems like a no-brainer to me. If you all disagree so much then fucking say why give your reasons for why twisted is scum instead of asking him to prove he is town. He has already done that from his actions starting Morning 2 on.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Lurconis »

hiplop wrote:thats not what it looks like when i ISO you. Why are you trying to make it look like you doubted my towniness earlier? never did you mention PoE...

What doe PoE mean?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Don't know what to say other than to reiterate that hiplop has not scum hunted the entire game
@Quill/ShadowDancer please read or reread (whichever the case may be) both twisted and hiplop in iso before hammering.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Lurconis »

I'm fine with that

Enter nomination
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Lurconis »

I assume you and your "Pack"mates chose to nominate you in hopes of making it one more day as no one would vote for pack at this point.

I don't see how you can call my johog vote town cred fishing and as far as only going with twist because I was "called out" is ridiculous I stated him as my strongest town read before johog was even elected.

The post you are referring too about town cred fishing I assume is the following one

Packbat wrote:The way I see it, there are two possibilities.

One: Johhog is town, and one or more of Shadow Dancer, Twistedspoon, Duplicity, and Lurconis is voting him (or announcing an intention to do so, in the last case) for towncred.

Two: Johhog is scum, and one or more of Shadow Dancer, Twistedspoon, Duplicity, and Lurconis has been fooled.

Given that scum is in the lead, I really don't see why they would try to angle for towncred right now. If they can get just two townies to vote their way by chance, they can leave whichever of their own players is towniest off the wagon, hammer, and waltz in for a D3 perfect scum victory. Given this, I would expect it to be like pulling teeth to try to get four votes for town in here, and we have four votes available for Johhog in
under two days

I don't buy it. At all.

VOTE: Pomegranate

You seem to of forgot you were "called out" there as well.

You haven't scum hunted at all and you actually put a stop to the scum hunting that was going on with your gambit of no one should talk about anyone not currently elected.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Shadow Dancer wrote:
No explanation whatosever, just a quick hammer on the town waggon when it was already clear that Pom wasn't gonna make it.

Except my telling johog I was fine with his nomination in posts 204 and 206 my saying i had a town read on him in posts 337 and 377.

My saying i thought he was the obvious town in post 457 and saying I was going to hammer him and then 24 hours later doing so.

Your posts involving johog before you voted him

Shadow Dancer wrote:@Jo: Nominate for info is by far the best way you can go, because info is the best you can hope to get out of a strategy, just saying.
@Twisted: I don't know why you require any justification for the machu lynch. He justified that lynch himself with his very first post.

Then your explanation filled vote post

Shadow Dancer wrote:
vote Jo

Oh wait maybe your explanation came after you did reference him once more

Shadow Dancer wrote:
Johhog wrote:[...]
Pomegranate (Confirmed)
Packbat (90% sure)/hiplop (5% sure)/Duplicity (5% sure)
Lurconis (55% sure,)/SD (35% sure)/Quilford (8% sure)/Twistedspoon (2% sure)

Usually I think that Mafia shouldn't be broken down to numbers, but I'll make an exception here as this game has some quite special mechanics.

And what about the special mechaics of this game makes it especially and exceptionally prone to be broken down to numbers like that?

Your trying to call me out on stuff that isn't true. And that you yourself are actually the one that is guilty of.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:16 am

Post by Lurconis »

I honestly thought I would be heading into this long weekend with a completed game on here. I really feel if you read my iso and shadows iso it is apparent who is town.

On my way to work please post any questions you have for me today as depending on wildfires I may be V/LA from later today through Monday.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Lurconis »

@Shadow I didn't ask for a quick lynch I asked people to post any questions they had for me so I didn't leave this weekend and you twist my words as you've been doing since you'be been nominated and quoting things out of context. I specifically said I would be back Monday which is before the deadline.

It looks like my V/LA will only be until Sunday.

Our reads differ on one thing I am sure Quill is for sure town he has been coming from what seems like pure belief stance even when he has been wrong, like in johog's case, it seems like a true town mistake not a scum pulling wool over our eyes trick.

With that I am off to the woods. I may have connectivity for an hour or so tomorrow but should be back Sunday evening.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Lurconis »

You keep acting like my hammer on Johog came out of nowhere I said I thought he was town I announced my intention to hammer and then I hammered.

At this point and I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Quill and Pack are town and dup is scum. Scum knows I can't win today as if I do it is game over for them. They wouldn't risk voting me and having a town quick hammer me. Quill voted me and Pack said he was thinking about hammering then dup post his fake vote thing, I'm guessing SD and Dup had that planned out in QT fortunatly quill called him out on it first ruining any plan they had.
On that note as quill pointed out in post 660 SD says that Dup just lost town the game, town isn't in lylo right now scum are in lylo town can't lose the game today so why would you say that?
Anyway then Dup says he doesn't feel comfortable with me yet doesn't say why nor does he place his vote on SD. Why is this? Why would town not want to point out what he finds scummy about me, at this point in the game it is in towns best interest to reveal any hangups they have about either candidate so it can be examined by everyone it makes no sense to hold back info. He ends up saying he has RL stuff going on which is fine and understandable but you are a hydra dup neither head would of been able to post anything? I am going to look into the meta of your heads to see if you were active elsewhere during that time. Will post the results in a few hours.
Quillford buys dups Wine and unvotes and then pack votes. With everyone thinking pack is scum already he would of had no reason not to hammer earlier if we were scum partners.
Then we are back to the present with SD's misguided vote analysis.
I would like to point out that in the Twisted vs hiplop vote you were purposly holding off voting. You said you didn't want anyone using the i'm not voting if shadowdancer is voting them sort of stuff. What indication did you have at all that would happen. It seems to me like you were hoping to buy some time without committing to a vote.
Anyway reads as they stand: ShadowDancer (Confirmed Scum) Duplicity (Scum) Packbat (Village Idiot) Quillford (Town)
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Lurconis »

Good game, tbh I thought the game seemed scum sided. I did get worried those last two days though.

-fron phone
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Yeah Maru I think your strategy would of worked as well if it hadn't been for the line about going to read your pm.

@Packbat out of curiosity if Duplicity had taken quill with him into lylo would you of voted Dup or Quill?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Lurconis »

I think what we are all saying Crazy is great game thanks!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”