Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

In post 9, Junpei wrote:I don't really like RVS, so I've composed some questions instead, I would like them answered as they can help me scum hunt.

1)
Of fire and ice, I proceed.
From my cage I have been freed.
The cage of flesh and bone,
with what I once forbode.

What was in your cage?

2) Some prefer logic, others their gut, how say you?

3) Are you one who anticipates the enemy move, or one who reacts to the enemy's moves?

4) In a world where you could never be criticized for being wrong (because no one would know that you are wrong) would you lie more often than normal? Would you speak your mind/do things more than normal?

springlullaby wrote:First!
Don't mind me, I'll just lurk till page 10.

Are you serious? It isn't pro-town to intentionally lurk the first 10 pages of the game, I really do want you to answer the proposed question by the way.

1.) air

2.) gut in the beginning, logic once the game starts going

3.) still a little new to the game, so I would have to say react

4.) speak my mind
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:52 am

Also
I'm kinda confused on this. Do we know how many mafia members there? I didn't see it in the opening post?
I'm not used to these type of games yet.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:38 am

Oh
Gotcha
Thanks
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 am

Can someone explain this bandwagon on Junpei to me? I'm a little confused on it.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:03 pm

*sees Vi tickle sottyrulez*
*laughs out loud*
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 am

In post 220, Vi wrote:
In post 161, Amrun wrote:And I don't know why scum would necessarily assume Vi was telling the truth. She's lied about post restrictions before. Personally, I'll probably never believe a post restriction from Vi again
*pouts*

ace5993 184 wrote:Usually I'd say that this wagon is just misguided but under the circumstances of how it started (a couple weak votes before the attack began)
I'm more inclined to see it as a scum-driven counterwagon
:eek:
unvotes Crab Canon
*ushers Debonair Danny DiPietro's supervisor on stage*
*gestures with proper hand motions how to vote*
*wordlessly encourages Debonair Danny DiPietro's supervisor to practice voting*
votes ace5993
like a boss*

*shakes pant leg*
*collects firework that falls out of pant leg*
*aims rocket between Crab Canon and sottyrulez*
*lights rocket*
*runs in other direction*

*waits for smoke to clear*
confirms vote on ace5993

In post 221, sottyrulez wrote:^ Also a good idea.

Unvote: Vote: Ace5993

Wow sotty, quick change of vote there. It almost seems like you didn't want to start a bandwagon on Ace, but would rather wait until someone else did first. Then, when Ace turns up scum, you can say "I'm not scum. Why would I have voted for Ace then if we were scum partners together?" Because you're trying to bus him obviously...
I'll get your partner, then you next.
VOTE: Ace5993
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 am

I figured it would be easier to get Ace lynched than Crab at this point.
It was the way Crab voted for him that made me think of bussing scum partner.
Also, I have complete faith in Vi. She seems to know what she is doing.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:30 am

EBWOP:
Should say Sotty instead of Crab.
I saw Crab in saules' post and got them confused.
Sorry Crab.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:42 pm

In post 261, Amrun wrote:Riggs, let me get this straight... You think the scumteam is ace, crab canon, and sottyrulez?

Ace, so you're saying you think the pro town thing to do is to say "this wagon is bad" with zero reasoning whatsoever?

Not Crabcannon.
I explained earlier that he was put into my post because I got confused writing my post. I tend to use the quick reply feature a lot and saw Crab's name in the post above, lost concentration, and inserted Crab into the post. I don't know who the third scum is but yes, ace and sotty.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:43 pm

While he is getting annoying with the imitating, I don't believe its because he's scum. He strikes me as just an annoying townie.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:32 pm

In post 347, Junpei wrote:
In post 325, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:While he is getting annoying with the imitating, I don't believe its because he's scum. He strikes me as just an annoying townie.

Sorry for double post, but what about 4nxi3ty's (I'm assuming you're talking about him) play makes you think he is just an annoying townie?

When I had posted this, it seemed he was just imitating Vi, and I am pretty sure Vi is town. Since he is imitating Vi's PR, and Vi is town, he would be town too I guess. Although the post where he mentions a boss does seem a little odd.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:43 pm

So I was catchting up on reading and saw Spring had about 3 votes added to him?

I must have missed it, can someone tell where the case agaisnt him is?
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Ok, I realize I have been incredibly inactive during this day. However, I think it's time to do this.

For those of you who think I'm scum, you're wrong. I am Penn Jillette of the group Penn and Teller. Care to take a guess who Teller is?

So, on behalf of Teller, here we go...

"Let's just get everything cleared up, since I'd hate to see springlullaby walk free Today.

Regarding ace5993.
*In Post 184 ace suggests that the three-person counterwagon to sottyrulez was a scum-driven counterwagon. How, exactly, would a Townie know that the wagon is scum-driven? It sounds like a horrible reason to justify tunneling.

*Post 249 is even better. First, let's note that there's a reason that everyone read the post as saying "who is the MOST likely to make these name slip-ups", because that's usually how the sound logic works. Under that interpretation everything makes sense - ace is accusing Crab Canon of accidentally swapping in his name for Anxiety's. Aside from the arguing-against-myself factor, this gets even stranger when ace says "I don't know what to make of the mix-up". If you're Town, you know exactly what to make of it - it's a false positive!

Given that ace is evidently sticking to meaning that he's taking it to say Crab Canon is Town, then how does 249 work again? The case on Crab Canon was all wrong, but... the name mixup is... suspicious? It still doesn't make a lot of sense.

But that's all forgivable compared to springlullaby.

The initial vote on springlullaby was done for reactions. I didn't want to keep my vote on ace and didn't want to join the sottyrulez wagons, and I was curious as to who would jump around. Then springlullaby actually started posting.

Let's first point out that ace is correct in her posts being contentless prior to appearing. In addition, it's fairly suspect that she's only choosing to enter the arena close to deadline, instead of actually trying to hunt scum. I'm aware that she prefers to lurk, but in Tofu Mafia she was actually candid and a thorn in the side of the scum who I was glad (as scum) to see replaced. This time, it's more likely that she actually is scum.

Now, let's walk through her accusations.
*I am scum because I have refused questions to make my post restriction less of a hassle.

EXCUSE ME? Does it look like I can wax eloquent with this restriction to the extent that you're asking? How, exactly, do you expect me to "explain" myself or answer "why" in any clear way? I'm lucky I have this "out" I'm using now. And are you really going to knock me for not taking such a ridiculously bad post as 54 seriously?

*Guy_Named_Riggs is scum because of a "reversed chainsaw defense" (421) wherein Riggs tries to justify being a lurker and is simultaneously trying to cover himself if springlullaby is lynched and flips Town.

Am I the only person who sees this as transparent horse manure (fine, I'll start the obscenity machine just for this role) bullshit? "Reversed chainsaw defense"? What the hell is that supposed to be? And GNR is trying to self-servedly actively justify HIS OWN lurking in post 421? Even if anyone actually believes this (I don't, and would never have read the post this way), the person believing it wouldn't be Guy_Named_Riggs - the person I would expect to think so strategically would be springlullaby herself.

There's a much easier explanation for GNR 416 - scum asking why a wagon has magically formed on his partner. I mean, unexplained wagons on scum? FUDGE! You can't logically attack what doesn't have a logical basis! Plus it appeared to be the only thing worth commenting on out of everything up until that point. Never mind that springlullaby is now letting herself be talked out of the GNR wagon in favor of Shift.

*Guy_Named_Riggs is "scummier than me [springlullaby]".
Just a reminder, but springlullaby only started moving after four votes came her way. Am I really the only person reading self-preservation into this?

*Vi is scum for "too many 100% fluff posts".
I assure you I've made fewer fluff posts than you while posting six times as often. Your idea of a "useless" post seems to be heavily skewed toward me being scum. But that's where you're going in the end, isn't it?

468 is a bloody PbPA. She gives half a line of recap of what the post was about (unless spinnable), and ends with BAD or GOOD. How the hell are you supposed to form a coherent case from that? You can't. It's fake.

springlullaby is so obviously phony and she's so obviously getting away with it that it's actively making me ill.

Her scumpartners are probably Guy_Named_Riggs, who she has been throwing under the bus for a while now, and probably Sathoris/Fishythefish for particularly resisting the springlullaby wagon while finding a spot in a safe pocket of the Town to be ignored.

Of course, judgment can be reserved on GNR if this post actually makes it to light. For now, stop what you're doing any lynch springlullaby."

there you have it.
UNVOTE

VOTE SPRINGLULLABY
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 am

^^^^ What are you trying to say?
Do you have something to hide? Is that why you're not going to push for one?
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 pm

In post 645, ace5993 wrote:Vi feels pretty strongly that we should lynch GNR:

Vi wrote:I thought VP Baltar (Crab Canon)'s post was kind of odd, and then I looked back and saw that Riggs left something off of his copy/paste. Here's the first part of the post.

All right. Time for you to prove yourself.

---

I want you to out yourself as Penn Jilette in your next post and quote this entire post on my behalf, with no editions. You don't get to ask why and you don't get to object. This is, bar nothing, the most pro-Town thing you can do at this point. If you post anywhere on site and do not post this, I will treat it as a scum claim and act accordingly.

Let's just get everything cleared up, since I'd hate to see springlullaby walk free Today. (...)

So that should answer some questions - I didn't exactly give Riggs a choice but to come forward.

Riggs is on the chopping block because he has been completely useless inthread and a deer in the headlights in the QT. I've looked at some other games and quite frankly I can't justify a legitimate confused Town read on him in favor of a newbscum read.

Vi wrote:Riggs is playing one or two other games as well. There is ~content~. Cue surprise.

There is actually one big thing in the QT that sets off alarms, aside from his continued ignorance of my constant pleas for him to say something, anything that looks like scumhunting. With that said, I'd like to keep that to myself for right now.

That's the main gist of it.
Unvote, Vote: Guy_Named_Riggs
, and I'm interested to hear his defense to this.

Hmmm interesting. Didn't see that coming. Oh well.

I'll admit it, Ace probably would be better at communicating Vi's posts, but its not entirely my fault. I went back through my QT and I didn't really see anything that said a plea to post it. At that point, I wasn't even sure if we should claim roles.

As for not the not copied and pasted part of the post, I assumed that Vi only wanted her reasons to lynch SL posted and the first part was between us. Had I not misunderstood that bit, I would have gladly posted the rest. Although, it isn't just me that has been ignoring the QT. At the start of the day, Vi voted me. Confused, I asked "Why do you think I'm scum?" I never got an answer. I see now it was because Vi just went to the QT with Ace. I aslo offered to post what she wanted to say, but she didn't take me up on that offer as well it looks like.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh. See the prod. Was typing when I recieved it.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:43 pm

In post 681, saulres wrote:
In post 677, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:I went back through my QT and I didn't really see anything that said a plea to post it.

???

What's unclear about:

In post 645, ace5993 wrote:I want you to out yourself as Penn Jilette in your next post and quote this entire post on my behalf,

I meant other than that one, there was no other plea to post.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:57 pm

hey, sorry for the inactivity, lots going on with school. I'll be able to post on Saturday.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:09 am

Hmmm... I think one of the problems with me not posting is that I usually don't have anythiing to say. I usually sit in the back and observe the game as an outsider. I'll be doing an ISO, but anything else I should do?
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 am

My thoughts on 4nxi3ty

In post 248, 4nxi3ty wrote:*carries a magic hat over to vi*
*the weight of it is pressing down on his hands*

*slips on some seafood on the floor*
In post 227, Crab Canon wrote:not you. I mean SR and
ace suddenly turning tail

In post 228, Crab Canon wrote:*Anxiety

*goes back to the side*
*and waits with junpei and amrun who are looking suspiciously at him*

This post made me think of why he included junpei and amrun in it. Could it be a scumteam slip?

In post 713, 4nxi3ty wrote:vi, i have two different theories of why your playing this out. i'll see where this goes but don't let this become a repeat of yesterday.

What exactly are your theories?

After reading through his ISO, I have a null read on him. He seems scummy, but has attempted to scumhunt (better than me anyways) but he seems to have only ISOd Saul. This strikes me as scum tunneling town, or possible bus. I'll figure that out after I read Saul's ISO.

I wish I could do more right now but I work 2-10pm today. I'll try and do another ISO tonight, but no garentees (I can't spell)
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 am

Maybe if you had read my ISO more carefully, you would have seen I already claimed.

But just to reillistrate...

I am Penn Jillette, An American magician/comedian. i work with Teller. I have a 1-shot Bullet proof scenario due to my illusion called the Bullet Catch Trick. And I am Pro-Town.

there's my claim.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:12 am

I'll just let you get there. No need to point it out again.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:46 am

I have a feeling that at this point, no matter what I do, I'm still getting lynched. I also know that Saulres is probably looking forward to hammering me, so...

VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs

Spoiler: post lynch notes
Well, I guess that's a lynch. Congrats to you guys for catching scum. As it was pointed out, I was newbscum. Well done. I didn't think it would be that hard to play scum in this game, but I learned differently. Oh well, now I know what to improve for next time. Thanks for the good game and sorry you had to deal with me like that. Good Luck Scum!!!

and Vi, I thought you would have acted differetnly since we had that QT together. Guess I was wrong.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 am

Great game everyone

Also, I loved the flavor DDD
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Saulres
Yeah talking with 3 different people was fun, but not on my first game as scum. That screwed me over in the end. I remeber thinking when I first founf out that I had a seperate QT with a townie I was like "Sweet! This is perferfect for me! I got someone who is 100% sure I'm town!" And looked what happened. I think, if it hadn't been Vi or any other experienced player who knew DDD or a lot about set-up speculation, it could've worked.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:05 pm

I apparently don't think like you :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”