ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:23 am

Post by ZONEACE »

i have the complete works here at the house if you guys give me a little time i can go through all the cast lists and come up with a chunk of evildoers that is if we all like that idea. ill wait until we get some more input though.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

i say put the game on hold until like the third. send a PM to everyone int he game letting them know and then close the thread. thats just my suggestion
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:58 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:
unvote Thoth

in spite of crap logic

vote ZONEACE

for excessive lurking.
i didnt realize i was lurking excessivley i thought it was more of a there isnt much to say so i really shoudlnt say anything cause the way things go around here when i say things people think im guilty. but yeah i guess it could be thought that im lurking but im not.

and ooh OMGUS
vote DP
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:36 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Dragon Slayer wrote:
OMGUS vote DP
oooook I'm just going to hold myself back at that comment... I hope you don't mean in general-

Dragon Slayer
it was more of a joke. since i really havent gathered much to go on from readign the thread so far, it was my version of a random vote that i threw OMUS into just to make people uncomfortable and think i was being an angry bastard. I realize my humor sometimes sucks so ill try to refrain from using it.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:I don't buy it ZONEACE. And putting someone within two votes of a lynch with an OMGUS vote is just as suspicious as your lurking. Vote stays.
interesting cause im not selling anything. but your reaction makes me a little suspicious of you now.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:56 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

God wrote:Okay people we need to get this game started, so
unvote DP
vote zoneace
I have to agree with DP, your little joke seemed like a brutal excuse for a vote. Jumping on a bandwagon and making it seem like you aren't just jumping on a bandwagon is scummy.
jesus christ you people are touchy jee if its that big of a deal

unvote DP
but still FOS him and now god for jumping on me. really niot looking to get lynched day one. Thats happened in my last 4 games 3 here and one over at MTGnews. its no fun, especially when you are innocent. ( 4 may be an exageration but ohwell i've lynched day one in a few games lately and it sucks.) Oh and did we ever come to a conclusion on what we thought the role of the godfather would be since we thought it would be a role that isnt always seen as evil.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:20 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

CaptainBlicero wrote:ZONEACE - if you voted DP just as an OMGUS vote, or as a joke, then why are you putting the FOS on him? Do you think he's been acting suspicious?
I found his reaction suspicious. i mean in mafia games day one usually goes along with people gettin votes, then bandwaggoning til we get a claim , then if we believe teh claim the votes come off the person. I felt his reaction was just over done. it seemed to scream "hey im mafia dont lynch me i need to stay alive to kill you all" honestly i mean its part of day one for people to get bandwaggoned. geez you people act like youve never seen someone put a 4th vote on someone. Honestly i wasnt paying enough attention to realize it was a 4th vote i new that no one was within 2 votes of lynching and when i saw DPs vote on me for Lurking i took the oppurtunity to just joke around with him by OMGUS voting him. It was a joke just a stupid joke that DP and now God have blown out of proportion therefore i FOSed those two because i felt that the exageration of the situation seemed sketchy and like something the mafia would do to divert attention away from themselves and onto someone that is innocent.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:50 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Morpheus wrote:
Relating yourself to being innocent always sounds like scum to me and in a past game it was. .
UM morpheus, that is the crappiest logic i have ever heard. If we decide not to believe every single person that claims to be innocent then how can the town win. If we just start lynching the people who say they are innocent, odd are, the town is going to lose since a majoritty of the people who say they are innocent are going to be telling the truth. So deciding that someone is scum simply because they say they are innocent then we are in a load of trouble. You trying to get people who say they are inncoent lynched=bad=mafia=we lynch you=
vote morpheus
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:16 am

Post by ZONEACE »

God wrote:Ha ha.
Wacky wrote:3 Morpheus (Thoth, ZONEACE,
bloojay
)
2 Thoth (Captain B,
bloojay
)
Bloojay is a little suspicious at the moment, but i still don't trust zoneace, and i'd like to hear some more from him
what do you want to know god, persoanlly i find you suspicious too.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Wacky wrote:3 ZONEACE (DP, God, Quailman)
3 Morpheus (Thoth, ZONEACE, bloojay)
2 bloojay (Someone, DS)
1 Thoth (Captain B)

2 Not Voting: ZONEACE, Morpheus

Again, it's 6 to lynch, 3 to kill whomever at deadline.

Any errors, just point them out.

Okay.. I can't count.
Im voting for morpheus wacky
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:19 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Morpheus wrote:I guess I better claim then. I am Desdemona. I'm just a normal townie. Well, I'm not exacly sure what else I can do except tell you my suspicions. I think Bloojay is suspicous because he is jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon without any reason except that they're using crap logic. Plus what was the point of leaving his vote on Thoth if he voted for him for the same exact reason he voted for me. He didn't even give a reason for voting for me instead of him. So he unvoted for no reason. Well, Thats what I have to say.
Hmmmmmmmmm Personally i don't buy that desdemona would be just a regular townie. I mean shes a major role, it seems like she would have something to do.

Bloojay, do you have any clue as to what it is tha you will be able to do once you find Viola?

I believe Bloojays claim because, well i recognize the characters and his goal makes sense. I cant remember off the top of my head what it is from, but i know i have seen a film version of it. well that is my 2 cents and my vote is stayin gon morpheus cause i dont believe him.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:35 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Morpheus wrote:Well, don't ask me why Desdemona is just a townie I don't even know who she is. I've never heard of her so I can't explain anything about why she is a townie. Maybe someone else could help out.
in case you didnt get it i was essentially saying that i dont believe that you are desdemona. I believe that you took a risk, named a character in hopes that no one had it, and since, atleast at this point no one has come forward that you are lying, got lucky and picked a role that no one else had.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:06 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

CaptainBlicero wrote: Well, Prince Hal was just a townie, and he is the main character in Henry IV. Desdemona is the third most important character in Othello, and she doesn't really do all that much in the play, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if she was just a townie too. Plus DS is backing the claim. This close to the now-rescinded deadline, it looks like you are just pushing for a lynch.

unvote: Thoth

vote: ZONEACE
Umm CB? how is not believing someone looking for a lynch? I don't believe him, that is all it is. I have already voted for, otherwise i would, and well, it kind of looks to me like you are trying to do what you said i was trying to do. so
fos CB

well with your vote i am on 4 now so i think i need to claim.

I am Portia from (well atleast wacky thinks it is from) The merchant of venice, I havent ever read the play so i dont know anything about portia but i have a one time lynch redirection. At night i
can
send wacky 2 names, person A and person B if person A gets the majority vote for the next day then instead of Person A getting lynched person B does. Ok? Last night i didnt send any names cause well we dont know anything about people and i had no pre game suspicions.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:08 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

well i just realized that im an idiot and only have 3 votes, i missed someone unvoting me. Oh well, now you all know who I am and can unvote me accordingly.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:07 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Umm thoth, i can assure you that i am Pro-Town. Infact i earn bonus pts in the scoring system if i save a townie and divert the lynch to a mafia person. so it helps me to help the town. Plus my win condition is the same as the towns. Kill the mafia.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:17 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Furthermore thoth why would i post an Anti Town ability? what kind of person claims an Anti town ability? Honestly You just showed the largest bunch of crap logic ever. Looks like you just want to get me lynched Seems pretty sketchy to me
Unvote Morpheus
although im still supicious of you
Vote Thoth
for using crap logic and trying to get someone who is pro town lynched, after the person has made a claim.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:53 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

did you miss the part where i said that i didnt use it? huh? I dont really see my self using it either. I wouldnt want to risk accidently diverting a lynch to a townie. so i dont plan in using it.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:30 am

Post by ZONEACE »

This is really not fair. If we dont get people talking Im gonna get lynched cause the people who votd for me havent come back so they cant unvote me. I made a claim. It wast The truth and Im gonna get lynched cause ill have 4 at the deadline. This sucks. I am innocent. I am not mafia So dont lynch me. Seriously people. zyou need to understand that while, according to Thoth my abilitty seems anti townish, It is not. I dont plan on ever using my ability cause i dont see how i would be able to make a better choice than th town, except for, you know today when im gonna get lynched. I definately could have made a better choice then my self.

I want what is best for the town, and lynching me is not it. As i said before, I am Portia, from The Merchant of Venice. I have a one time lynch redirect. Each Nicght I
CAN
send two names to wacky. Person A and person B. Persoon A is the person that I think will get lynched the next day. If that does happen, then Person B Dies instead. However, I did not use this last night, and i dont plan On using it in the future. The only time i could ever see myself using it is if it came down to like the very end and I was positive about the identity of the mafia. But as I said, it is likely, that i will never use it.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:41 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I say we lynch a lurker, cause as bad as it is to lynch town day one, better to lynch inactive/unhelpful town than an active town, and hey, we might get lucky and find a dirty scoundrel. Ill vote later im getting ready to go out now.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #146 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:06 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

when is the new dead line wacky? I dont see that posted anywhere?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #147 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:10 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

damn i forgot to vote for an unheklpful person. well since someone already got a vote and someone hasnt been helpful Ill
vote someone
And just so you all dont get all accusational on me for putting a second vote on some one. Honestly, Im trying to save my own ass since people arent Unvoting me i have to find another way to not get lynched, and if that means get someone else 3 votes or more, Ill do it. I want to stay in this game. I like this theme. Plus, I'm sick and tired of getting lynched day one.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:11 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Sorry for the triple post. I forgot to
unvote thoth
before i
voted someone
thats all
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #159 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok there are 3 posibilities. 1. Someone is lyinging about being the cop and Meme is a mafia buddy. 2. SOmeone is lying about being the cop and meme is just an innocent bystander that someone chose at random to say was innocent. and 3. Someone is telliong the truth about being the cop and Meme is innocent. Im leaning more toward the second on. Not really any specific reason other than a hunch. No real proof just a gut feeling. Thats all i have to say for now.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #171 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:36 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I have reason to believe that DS is pro-town.

Last night i got a PM from wacky telling me that starting tonight i can talk to DS. So that makes me believe that DS is a townie. that is all for now. OOH I also still think MOrpheus is lying. so
vote morpheus
I have no reason to believe him or whoever comes forward as viola because, well any of the other mafia members could come forward as viola[/b]
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #174 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:05 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

well in that case i will
unvote morpheus
so wait, i can only talk to you DS at night, but morpheus you and I are all part of the same group? Ok. so wait. since we know of 4 innocent people. Me, Bloojay (searching for viola which i am assuming is morpheus), morpheus and DS. Doesn't that mean the other three are evil? that leaves CB, God and Thoth as teh only un confirmed people so they have to be evil.
vote captainblicero
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #179 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:10 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ok fine
unvote captainblicero
Ok my little analysis earlier was off, i had forgottent hat morpheus had claimed desdemona. Now the reason i would vote for a fellow mason member. I didnt know he was if you had read the thread i got a PM saying i could talk to DS at night not even mention morpheus. I didnt find out morpheus could talk to DS until after i had voted for him. now. this means that BLoojay is guilty. I believe you are the cop cause well we havent had a cop claimed yet and i guess i could see prospero being the cop he was a sorcerer of sorts so i guess his magical abilities, along with Ariel could help him find out who was evil. So even though im positive taht bloojay, thoth and god are mafiascum we cant besure, but you say that god came back guilty so i will
vote god
um just curious, why didnt you vote god? if he is guilty why didnt you vote for him?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #180 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:15 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok one thing i just realized that really doesnt have much to do with current game events but is in relation to the game.

We have had 2 people accidently executed. What does anyone make of that? It is almost like some one has an ability that kills that they dont know kills. or maybe im reading tofar into this. it seems odd. ofcourse it could just be wackys wacky death scenes. but ohwell just a thought so people (townie peopel like me DS and morpheus for and maybe CB or bloojay, one of those 2)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #182 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:44 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

have you killed anyone yet Thoth? or have you not used the vigi ability?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #191 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:07 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

we are also forgetting that i still have al ynch redirection that i can use tonight to stop a townie from being lynched. If the two people i pick tonight are still alive tomorrow then yay

also cani get some input, mainly from DS and morpheus the two that im positive are innocent about who i should target for my lynch redirect, mainly which scum i should target to redirect to.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:14 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ok
unvote god
vote bloojay
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #204 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:34 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

OMG we did it? how the hell did we pull that win out? I thought for sure last night would spell the end.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #215 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:17 am

Post by ZONEACE »

so wait, with only Morpheus thoth and I left alive who was the Protown cop? was there one? Im all confused. And damn i didnt get to use my lynch redirection, however the two people i chose to be part of it for today are still alive (morpheus gets lynched it goes to thoth). Damn, i wanted to use it.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #224 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:40 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

hey look,, yay, morpheus and I are the top point getters.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”