Goon
ages
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:23 am

Post by ages »

vote: chaotic_diablo
- just to put the pressure on so that he role claims

Thats the fourth vote so I suggest nobody else votes untill diablo says something.
though, as I find it easier to believe that it's an incredibly dumb townie movie
If diablo is the godfather then I don't really see why its a dumb move, as surely bagging the mafia godfather day one is a very good move for the town.
ages
ages
Goon
ages
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:26 pm

Post by ages »

Not knowing too much about the film...

I'm slightly concerned now. I thought that we should lynch diablio, and if he turned out not to be scum, we should lynch 500 Big Ones the next day. But now theres the risk that 500 Big Ones is telling the truth, but her pm doesn't mean that diablos the godfather.

Sigh

I'd feel much more confident in lynching diablo if 500 Big Ones pm said "chaotic_diablo is the mafia godfather". On the other hand maybe it is saying that, but keeping in line with the theme.

I'll keep my vote on diablo for now, that means that hes one away from a lynch. Lynching him probably is the best course for us, but it does seem too convenient, too easy.

Oh well
ages
ages
Goon
ages
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:10 am

Post by ages »

hmmm sounds like Wacky was targetted by the mafia, but protected by the doc. I wonder if hes allowed to post while in hospital?
ages
ages
Goon
ages
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:34 am

Post by ages »

Well as the town, we really have no idea whats going on. Do we know that Issac's the last mafia? No. Do we actually know theres been a mistake? Not for definite. I suggest that untill mod gets here nobody reveals any more roles or the like until we really know whats going on.
ages
ages
Goon
ages
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:36 am

Post by ages »

Well if the games continuing that suggests that Issac isn't the last evil, so
vote Issac
Sorry you had to be killed for something that wasn't your fault and Mod: Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”