#335 Road to Perdition - Finiretur (<- Over)

ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:46 am

Post by ibaesha »

vote: raj
I <3 you but ... I must know

Why vote max for randomly voting for himself and not chaotic?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:05 am

Post by ibaesha »

So Max lied about random.org you think?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:33 am

Post by ibaesha »

Any conversation at the start of a game can be useful. Too many FoSes.

unvote; vote TB
for trying to quash discussion.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:47 pm

Post by ibaesha »

TB wrote:Let's start at the beginning.
Ibaesha wrote:Any conversation at the start of a game can be useful. Too many FoSes.

unvote; vote TB
for trying to quash discussion.
Four things. First, have a look at post #27, and count the FoSes there. Right. How many were there exactly?
Second, definately not all discussion is usefull. If there is an argument between townies over a small thing (such as the target of a random vote, a spelling error or whatever), it will hurt the town more than it helps.
Third, I'm not "quashing" discussion, my post is mainly meant to direct the current discussion to another subject, which has worked as far as i can see.
Fourth and last, OMGUS, you made so many (intentional?) mistakes there, i'm going to
unvote, vote: Ibaesha
You FoSed 4 people at once. I don't care if it's 1 FoS covering 4 people, or 4 FoSes. It counts the same and playing with semantics is scummy. I think it was definately over the top. You basically FoSed everyone involved in the current discussion. Your doing so gave the perception of shutting down the only conversation going at the time. There's no problem with adding a new aspect to a discussion, or starting a new point of discussion, but that is not what you did. Also, while saying that the current discussion was pointless (I think that was the point you were getting at) and trying to shut it down, you didn't give much else to talk about outside of a direct question to Thesp.

Finally, I flat disagree that not all discussion is useful. Different people find different things useful. I think math discussions suck and are completely unhelpful and confusing, but that's me. It's not the same for everyone.

Also, you are very very reactive to 2 votes. OMGUS can be pro-town in my opinion, but it's pretty early in game and my vote was basically moving from my first randomish weak vote based on something a bit more substantial that I saw happen.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:14 am

Post by ibaesha »

Mackay wrote:I also FOSed four earlier - though admittedly it was not in a manner which seemed to try and halt the current discussion, which is what it seems Ibaesha's problem with TB was.
I'm skeptical of multi-FoSes like that, but it's pretty minor. Yours was right at the start of the game and had some crazy kind of sense to it. My problem with TBs was exactly that it looked like an attempt to shutdown the current (only) discussion.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:09 am

Post by ibaesha »

TB wrote:Yes, I did FoSed everyone in the discussion there, that's why it were 4 FoSes. You clearly haven't counted the FoSes in post #27, so let me tell you this, there were 4 there as well, but you didn't responded to that. Explain that to me please.
Read post #69.
TB wrote: Care to explain what we currently talking about? According to you, we aren't talking about anything, since the old discussion has (fortunately) ended.
We're currently talking about how you are scummy for attempting to quash discussion, became overly defensive when it was pointed out, and that you appear to possibly have knowledge about people's alignments. So yes, if you wanted to turn the discussion into suspicion of yourself, you've done a good job. Also, your statement here is a twisting of the truth since I never said or implicated anything of the sort. I think that's pretty scummy.
TB wrote:Your point being? You disagree that not all discussion is useful, meaning that all discussion is useful, but then again you think some discussions are pointless.
My point being that while I hate those type of discussions and I don't participate in them, that doesn't mean they're useless for everyone and that I should attempt to shut them down.

Or maybe I could use your point:
TB wrote:<snip>Any discussion in which people express their opinions on matters, thereby giving information is helpful<snip>
TB wrote:That's my style of playing, I would have reacted the same to a single vote or even a (serious, i'm not counting Mackay's here) FoS.
I think Wintergreen and Primate can confirm this from the last game we played.
I've been reading that game this evening. Because all of you are in it. So yep, I see you have an overeactive OMGUS style that rivals mine. Doesn't mean you're not scum though.

I could make some comments and respond to things you addressed to other people, but I won't. They can do that for themselves. I will, however, make an observation. With the ferocity you showed towards myself and Mackay, I would expect SOME suspicion of the 5th person to join your wagon. (Actually, I'd expect you to freak out considering your 'style') Especially when it's obviously a follow the wagon vote that put you two away from a lynch.

Something is up with that. Not sure which way.
FOS: wintergreen
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:48 am

Post by ibaesha »

What's with the connor and Max thing? I don't get it.

Max votes himself. Then connor votes for Max. Max unvotes and votes connor for bandwagonning? (there's no max-wagon) Then connor unvotes and votes for himself?

Is this stupid newbie antics or what?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:16 am

Post by ibaesha »

Quoted for truth.

Quite f'ing true?

:lol:
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:45 am

Post by ibaesha »

First of all, I don't find Thesp's suggestion suspicious at all. Considering the situation of a suspicious person who has claimed vanilla townie, a stalling game and the need of his replacement, it makes perfect sense. I wonder if Masterchief thought this all the way through before making that FoS. At any rate, it sends up a bit of an alarm bell to me about Masterchief. This type of thing makes me wonder if he's trying to -look- pro-town by FoSing.

Now, onto wintergreen. Mackay makes a decent arguement for her, and had I not already had a suspicion of some tie between TB and wintergreen, I would agree. However, I would like to bring up my FoS on wintergreen in this scenario, simply because I noted a possible tie between TB and wintergreen earlier.
Ibby wrote:I could make some comments and respond to things you addressed to other people, but I won't. They can do that for themselves. I will, however, make an observation. With the ferocity you showed towards myself and Mackay, I would expect SOME suspicion of the 5th person to join your wagon. (Actually, I'd expect you to freak out considering your 'style') Especially when it's obviously a follow the wagon vote that put you two away from a lynch.

Something is up with that. Not sure which way.
FOS: wintergreen
Because of this, I'm not willing to dismiss Mackay's scenario b at all.

Since we now have two vanilla claims out of my top two suspicions, I'm fairly content with the idea of lynching TB today. Pursuing anyone other than him or wintergreen at this point would draw out a third claim of the day and possibly out a power role.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #474 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by ibaesha »

We could've done with another partner I think.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”