Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I know I'm not, and I know you're town even though you're blowing smoke out of your ass, Tierce, but entertain me: why am I scum?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, since I have no notes, I'll have to actually read Day 1 rather than randomly shoot from the hip like Tierce is doing. It'll be a minute before I come with a cohesive reason of who's scum. Try not to do anything dumb, such as lynching me when I'm gone.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 18, PeregrineV wrote:@Tierce- fair enough, but I'll be reading the whole thing Tuesday, and if this doesn't match up with day1, my vote will be stuck on you.

Vote: Ghostlin

Hey, PV, why don't you read Day 1 first rather than sheep Tierce?

Just a suggestion.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Alright, from my quick read through I have three questions:

1) Glork, how is it, or was it Town for the bomb to still be on pappum's rat since it could of been a one-shot kill not controlled by scum?

2) Tierce, you are to explain right damn now how you went 'Ghostlin is Town' end of Day 1 to 'Ghostlin is so super scummy' beginning of Day 2--Pages 9 and 10 or the zip file say you're obviously incredibly talking out of both sides of your mouth.

3) Tebow, explain your answer to my question that I asked you on the top of Page 9 why Tierce and I were full of it, and you never provided reasoning and you also disappeared at the end of Day 1. Why?

Right now, I've had a Town read on Tierce's attitude and a slight scum read on Tebow, so I'll do this.

Vote: Tebow
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 26, Glork wrote:EBWOP: Thinking on it, the pappumskill defiintely points to Slandaar and Ghostlin, because obviously they kept trying to convince me that using the kill D1 was a good idea, simply because it's a kill not controlled by scum. If either of them were the force behind the scum's nightkill, pappums becomes the top kill choice.

Unvote

I'm okay with this wagon for now.

Because I'd completely announce my intentions for the bomb to get used and kill the bomb as an object lesson for you all because I was completely terrified of it. That's WIFOM. I was more concerned of an opportunity being passed up and getting more information from Pappums day/nightkill.

It's also worth noting, even though I'll just come out and say I didn't execute the Pappum's kill, that the kill flavor is completely different than the other kill executed that night.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 29, Glork wrote:EBWOP: But since you complained about "the opportunity being passed up," I'll ask you the exact same question I asked Slandaar D1. Do you always use one-shot abilites D1/N1 because of the remote possibility you MIGHT be nightkilled?

Yes. Examples of this are Secret Society Mafia, where I did use my Vig Kill of my JoAT night 1, and at least one other game where I shot Etherial Cookie and claimed it. (I always claim my NK as a limited shot Vig).

Why? A vig kill can tell you a lot about the player using it, and if you target someone that's not in the eye, sometimes you can catch inactive scum that way.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 31, Glork wrote:I think vig kills,
especially
limited-shot vig kills, should be used when you are most likely to hit scum. Getting killed without using it is generally better than making a poor kill choice on a protown player. It's obvious we have differing philosophies on the matter, but this difference in opinion does confirm my belief that as scum, you would value a PappumsKill over any other kill choice last night.

It's still WIFOMIC, particularly since from a third party observer's stand point, you could be scum making the precise reasoning and set up the pappum's kill for this precise reason. More so since I'm really not convinced that PR was killed by a scum team.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 37, Glork wrote:
In post 32, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 31, Glork wrote:I think vig kills,
especially
limited-shot vig kills, should be used when you are most likely to hit scum. Getting killed without using it is generally better than making a poor kill choice on a protown player. It's obvious we have differing philosophies on the matter, but this difference in opinion does confirm my belief that as scum, you would value a PappumsKill over any other kill choice last night.

It's still WIFOMIC, particularly since from a third party observer's stand point, you could be scum making the precise reasoning and set up the pappum's kill for this precise reason. More so since I'm really not convinced that PR was killed by a scum team.

So you're suggesting that a vig killed the town vig?

Yeah. Good luck convincing anyone of THAT one.

Did I actually, anywhere say this? And are you aware that a SK can still exist in a mini?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 38, Glork wrote:Also, some self-meta for Ghostlin. If I'm scum, I don't kill a claimed one-shot vig. I convince the vig to kill a protown player. I'd be hunting REAL power roles if I were scum.

My opinion of your kill choice is a standard conclusion drawn from observations. Your only defense is to try to turn it into WIFOM, and that isn't going to work on me, especially considering you were already on my list BEFORE I decided that the pappumskill pointed to you.

Where is this 'list' you mention Day 1, you didn't voice suspicion of me that I saw on my read-through of the first day. You did voice suspicion of other players, Day 1, so that's a matter of record, but you've said you think I'm scum with little previous onerous as to why except I thought we could get an extra lynch through the bomb and I somewhat disagreed with the 'don't use the bomb' posts you made Day 1 (I thought that PR might of died with the bomb)?

Why did you accuse Tierce of flip-flopping from her read on me Day 1 when you yourself are creating a scum read you've never shown interest in previous to this point?

Why are you presuming that Disappeared equals Town Vig, and not SK? Do you believe scum had more than one kill last night?

To the other people on this wagon: Examine the reasoning that Glork and Tierce is putting in front of you. One of them is using the WIFOM that I might of eliminated a kill I couldn't control as scum as their sole reasoning, and they've both mysteriously had reasons arise that I'm scum.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 41, Glork wrote:In Post 25, I flatly stated that I didn't like the focus you put on Kondi or the manner in which you hopped his wagon. I even RESTATED that you were a target of mine BEFORE the kill reasoning.

That's not what post #25 says,
champ
. Here's what post #25 says:

Ghostlin: There are MANY more powerful abilities and players (no offense to pappums) who would have made better N1 kill targets. A one-shot delayed public davyig is NOT a very powerful role. And I stand by my statement that a delayed vig D1 is a terrible idea, because it gives us zero early-game benefit like a D1 lynch does, and it is no better-informed than a D1 lynch is. Not a single person has even bothered to actually refute this point with any semblance of logic, yet people (like kondi and you) keep asserting that using it D1 is a good idea. Slandaar, too, IIRC.
In fact, that pappums was even killed speaks an awful lot to the composition of this scumteam. They obviously felt that the one-shot vig was enough of a threat that it needed killed.

Tierce: I am also uncomfortable with the degree of flip-flop you've made on Ghostlin, but I wanted to hear from him first. I'll come out and say it, instead of any of this beating around the bush: Right now, I don't believe you have a damning/informative result on Ghostlin. The biggest beef I have with him is the manner in which he focused on kondi D1, and his positioning on the wagon/lynch. There WERE 1-2 scums on it (likely 2), and those slots probably come from [Slandaar, Ghostlin, Malee] (unless Tierce/Ghostlin are gambiting here).[/quote]

It mentions nothing about your displeasure about me joining Kondi's wagon. In fact, you say here you hated how Kondi argued with you without a semblance of logic---except Kondi's dead and obv town--so what gives, Glork?

However, directly lying in thread and soft attack without doing anything about Tierce are both noted here.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: In fact the end of #41 is more hilarious considering you quoted yourself saying something you didn't say. I could say I claimed I always believed you were scum on the same damn onerous you believed in thread: you could be very well encouraging PR not to use the kill so you could kill him Night 1.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Acutally, I'll just do this.

Unvote.

Vote: Glork

For lying to the entire thread.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 46, Tierce wrote:I've seen you go all "oh I'd be okay with a pseudo policy lynch on D1" as scum, Ghostlin.I heavily implied I had an incriminating result on you. I've seen town reacting to false-guilty results on them from people they believe are town.1 You believe I'm town (even worse, you use the wording "I know you're town"), so I'd have no reason to lie. There are a number of reasons that could cause me to actually have an unreliable result in a mini theme, but instead you immediately called me a liar ("you're blowing smoke out of your ass" and "you're obviously incredibly talking out of both sides of your mouth") while still calling me town.Town who is false-guiltied by someone they believe is town usually goes "wtf is going on".1 You called me a liar, made no mention of the possibility I was gambiting, made no mention of sanities being in play. And still named me town. This is what MoI would call cognitive dissonance, scum.

No, I called your play dissonant--and I also said the only reason I believed you were Town was I couldn't believe scum would obviously paint huge targets on their back. Which you know, 'I was bluffing, and here's a breadcrumb to prove I was bluffing,' doesn't prove anyone's alignment, Tierce.

Now, if you wanna fess up you showboat as scum, I'm willing to listen to that. I tend to not.

The only comment that I mentioned buddying you specifically out of the three you quoted was #81---#201 was to prove the dissonance of the retutation of Tebow's stances without having a counter stance of his own, and #227, sorry, was just a comment on Majiffy saying specifically 'meta me'; which I pointed out was a piss poor defense, which is regardless of either of your alignments. If it was PV and Glork and PV said 'meta me', I would of said exactly the same thing. I probably would of gone after Tebow if he just refuted me, or refuted me and Glork, or refuted me and PV, or me and any other player in the game.

Even 'get your vote off Tierce' was a point made on the fact that I had a heavy Town read on you at the point of the post--I don't tend to waste my time not defending Town reads.

Proposing a policy lynch Day 1 is a null tell for me--I'll happily vote people who aren't contributing Day 1, for example, you don't want them around later. You may not believe me since that other game, but if you're going to BOTHER to go after me by using meta, at least make sure you're applying it correctly.

Fact is, and you're both going to discard this as AtE, I'm floundering, posting walls and getting annoyed with the both of you--which by the way oddly enough probably is convincing me this is more of a Town v. Town v. Town brawl, while there are others that are similar in position on the wagon WHO AREN'T GIVING YOU OPINIONS AND STANCES, not bothering to argue with you and sit down for tea.

Take Tebow for example--he spent most of his time Day 1 talking about how he wouldn't be lead or bullied or anything else but kinda lazily laid down a vote on Tierce and didn't move it. On Day 1.

Name one thing that Slandaar or PV has done that's been actual unique content lately, and I'll give you a hat.

You know what? I've got nothing valuable on me as a player, so hang me. There's no doubletalk here, and if you're convinced this case can fly, go right ahead. However, ask yourself the facts of the fact of no counterwagon and the fact that a lot of people are passive and haven't proposed much at this juncture.

Tell you what, I'll give you something to talk about.

Unvote.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Slandaar, to my knowledge, I've not played with Pizza before, but it is worth pointing out that Glork's reasoning would not indicate Pizza's alignment.

There are a group of players that contribute very little who aren't scum, that's true, but it's rare that those players as scum play more, in fact they'd contribute about the same or less because they don't want attention drawn to them.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:41 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 60, Glork wrote:And yes, everyone, I'm coaching here. But this is town coaching town, not scum coaching scum.

Maybe I've done enough IC that I wouldn't have noticed or cared about the coaching, Lord knows I've told entire games to step it up (like this one really needs to do); but seriously how do you know Pizzadudes is town?

Let's say, for the sake of argument, Pizzadudes plays the exact same way in all of his games. In a 13 player game, that puts him somewhere between 3/13 and 4/13 (5/13 I feel is a bit high) chance of being scum by random draw alone. So saying 'Pizzadudes is always like this; hence he's Town' will be wrong about 15-25% chance of the time.

The second reason this caveat stuck out, is that you seem to care what we think about the 'scummy' behavior---which, I'm actually not going to say 'if you think it's scummy why are you doing it?' but rather why would you preempt someone for voting for you for such a lame reason? If they smack their vote on you because of a lame reason of 'he's telling Pizzadudes to step it up', then you've caught a highly opportunistic player.

I've already put my foot in it once, and this, in the detached mode that I'm feeling isn't really a case...it's a set of observations.

It's also really depressing this is the only thing I have to comment on.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 66, Glork wrote:Ghostlin, please go back and read what I said earlier today. I am growing very tired of your repeated failures to read and understan my posts.

No. You're misunderstanding me. So far, your only 'proof' that Pizzadudes is Town is a game that got aborted Day 1 and the idea that Pizza always plays like this, but you're assertive enough to make arguments like 'this is town on town' coaching and to refer to Slandaar's vote earlier in the day as 'Don't vote Pizza. Pizza is Town.'

If Pizza just doesn't contribute much regardless of alignment, how do you know this is Town Pizza instead of Scum Pizza?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 81, Glork wrote:GHOSTLIN: What do you think of inte? Why aren't you making more of an effort to discern HIS alignment? What do you think of Malee? Why have you BARELY SAID A WORD about either of these players instead of making false statements about Glork's play because you CAN'T BE FUCKING ARSED TO READ HIS POSTS?

Malee, inte and Pizza are all that depressing sea of null I get from slots that don't really do ANYTHING, Glork. That's why I'm fucking stymied you'd consider Pizza town. There's no false statement here. You have called Pizza Town this game, with your only defense that I can find is Pizza is town because this is Pizza and the genuine due to his interactions with Tierce remark. I like Tebow's slot a lot less, and have voted for it because of statements he made Day 1 refuting arguments without acutally coming up with stances.

You were somewhat defensive over someone calling you about the coaching; and you called it Town on Town coaching. HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW PIZZA IS TOWN? The statement implies you have a good tell or know Pizza's Town somehow.

You say Pizza is genuine due to this interactions with Tierce. In what way is Pizza 'genuine'? How do you know that Pizza isn't smart enough to formulate a defense or respond in a protown way?

Even then, explain to me how a slot that is not scumhunting is protown at all?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Glork, what are you feelings on PV and Dazzy? Let me redirect your attention for a minute.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 72, PeregrineV wrote:Sorry.

Unvote.

@Tierce- Bad idea faking, since if Ghostlin is town, your obviously suspect.

However, in my Newbie game here a player did that, but I kind of botched it by talking too much.

So, staying there for now, since 52 doesn't address the "why" near enough for me.

Explain how it has to be 1v1 here; if I'm Town, Tierce is scum and vice versa. In my experience, gambits have sometimes caught Town in a Town spun net. (Literally Anything You Pick, for example.)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 94, PeregrineV wrote:It's not that hard really. Lying as town is bad. It triggers the distrust instinct.However, if you actually caught scum (see the link to the Newbie game), then I'm willing to forgive.In this case, I think your LYING (still a bad idea, it triggers the distrust instinct) may have caught Ghostlin in his reaction to you (see link to the Newbie game).However, because you don't have a real result, this is all based on play- yours and Ghostlin's. Right now, his bad reaction (see link) outweighs your lying.

Still not a 1v1: your entire premise is based on two things, Tierce's bluff, which could still be entirely Town motivated, and my 'bad' reaction.

I could of reacted poorly for a number of reasons. Tierce could of gambitted as Town. I've fucked up bigger things before, and I've seen worse gambits fail.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 101, inte wrote:VOTE: glork

You had a funny way of spelling your own name. Let me get that for you:

Vote: inte

While I don't agree with Glork on really anything this game, I think he's mostly Town motivated. I'm saying I don't like his use of the word "genuine" as the driving force to describe a town read and the use of some bad logic. Besides my knee jerk reaction, I'm not spelling out that Glork's scum--I feel he could be mostly wrong about Pizza, and the fact that this is your first contribution in a while to the conversation makes me go :mad: .
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: I'm defending Glork. God help us all.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 108, Tierce wrote:
In post 106, Tierce wrote:
In post 103, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 94, PeregrineV wrote:It's not that hard really. Lying as town is bad. It triggers the distrust instinct.However, if you actually caught scum (see the link to the Newbie game), then I'm willing to forgive.In this case, I think your LYING (still a bad idea, it triggers the distrust instinct) may have caught Ghostlin in his reaction to you (see link to the Newbie game).However, because you don't have a real result, this is all based on play- yours and Ghostlin's. Right now, his bad reaction (see link) outweighs your lying.

Still not a 1v1: your entire premise is based on two things, Tierce's bluff, which could still be entirely Town motivated, and my 'bad' reaction.

I could of reacted poorly for a number of reasons.
Tierce could of gambitted as Town. I've fucked up bigger things before, and I've seen worse gambits fail.

Yup. Ghostlin is scum.

@Dazzy:
Look at the underlined. Regardless of whatever Ghostlin think of PeregrineV's view of that "1v1", that does not make sense from a protown mindset, it's just WIFOMy goodness. Ghostlin is not explaining
why
he reacted poorly, he is saying he reacted poorly and leaving everyone to guess at the why.

No, I'm refuting the argument from a third party perspective. PV has set up a set of reasons to prove that either you or I are scum. I'm explaining to him the reasons why his assumption could be wrong. Since my reaction is subjective, Tierce--at the time I was going wtf because I couldn't believe scum would stick their neck out that far but you were so
obviously lying
from your difference of toal reaction Day 1, I was wondering what game you were playing at. You think I responded incorrectly according to your measuring stick. I think you're full of it using a reaction test as your primary basis. Neither of these make a 1v1 situtation.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 111, Slandaar wrote:if someone can explain to me how the following people can be town that would be great

pv
inte
malee

Pizza is actually bottom of the scumlist now as these 3 are lolscum

PV WHO DID I THINK WAS SCUM I FORGETS? oh I cant be bothered to check im just gonna unvote and then vote ghostlin...

Inte Glork say I IZ TOWN LEAVE ME ALONE so he is scum!!!!

Malee I IZ LURKIN U NEVER CATCH ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PV is trying to set up a 1v1 between me and Tierce. I'm debating if that makes his entire premise stupid or scummy.

Inte IS scum. There is no reason for him to attack Glork like that. I've already explained that.

Malee is lurking, but would still only be more of a PL than anything else.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, kids, if you want further proof Tierce is town (or at the very least, not obv scummy), she's not jumped off the me wagon after PV's theory if I am Town, Tierce is scum.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 124, Malee wrote:
In post 120, Ghostlin wrote:Malee is lurking, but would still only be more of a PL than anything else.

I'm not lurking, but how do you expect me to catch up without the much needed information of Day1? Can't really work with what we got on Day2. So until It works again (can someone upload the file again please?), I'll not be able to post "content".

Let me put it more bluntly than Tierce. We've not heard from you in three days and you're posting elsewhere on this site. You could of asked for technical support previous to this. You've not.

You could of posted a response to what we've said Day 2. You haven't.

You could of even replaced out if time and technical trouble was a factor, or posted something previous to a mass call to prod you. You've not, and mostly you've only posted to prod dodge.

Also, I don't remember anything of import you posted Day 1, so we can't even say you've been so productive and dropped off. Hence, the logical conclusion: you're scum.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 132, Dazzy wrote:Is Malee scum or a PL?

If she's not scum, she's a PL for being useless. Either way, it works.

Mod: Vote Count?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Bluntly, if she is Town, they're so useless we can't take them to anything approaching Lylo with us.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 146, Malee wrote:Reasons of me not posting the same amount as before is because I'm busy since mafiascum came back online, not because of my alignment.

Except it's been mentioned at least three times you've been posting on other threads. Try again.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch)
(3) Malee – Glork, Tierce, Slandaar
(2) inte - Ghostlin, Dazzy
(1) Ghostlin – PeregrineV
(1) Glork – inte
(1) Slandaar – Malee

Not voting
: pizzadudes7, StefanB

Deadline
: Saturday 31 March 20:00 CET
Last edited by Johoohno on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 168, PeregrineV wrote:And Ghostlin doesn't have to "prove" he is town (like popping out a mason buddy), but he does have to explain his insistence on why he thought someone with a scum "result" on him was still town despite that scum "result".

I see your reading comprehension is still strong. Again: I couldn't see scum showboating or trying to set up a faux 1:1. Tierce has been doing both. If this requires a diagram, I'll draw you one.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: The sarcasm comes into play more particularly since I know I've explained that at least once.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Unvote.

Vote: Malee

Inte isn't bad, but this is just as good of a play/better play.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 185, Glork wrote:When a player goes to L-1, they should claim.

Malee was at L-1. She needs to claim.

Being replaced doesn't change the fact that FIVE of the TEN players in the game were willing to lynch that player slot.

Ergo, Malee's replacement needs to claim immediately upon entering the game.

Stefan, you
know
this; I've played in games with you and been your mod, and I know you know the above; why are you pushing Glork?

I'm liking your slot less and less. From buddying me to this rather illogical push on Glork to the 'don't bully me, but I have no acutal reads stance' on Tebow; you're looking more and more like scum to my eyes.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Something for you to consult when I flip:

Town:
Tierce, Glork (yes, I voted for Glork today more out of frustration than anything else; and I don't agree with him +).

Null:
Slandaar, PV (leaning scum. He's claiming he's not setting up a 1v1 against myself and Tierce, but he also said if I flip Town she'll be suspect)

Scum (Active to Inactive):
StefanB (Tebow never did answer my question and spent most of his time saying why other people's reads were crap rather than developing his own; SB's last push on Glork and is 'IDK if Glork's scum, but he's acting scummy', and his buddying of me (I know I've not played well this game, but it reads as if SB -knows- I'm Town and he's waiting for the cred to roll in.); Inte (he's posting but no real content. He's not posted reads yet.), Malee (Inactive but dropping out, did post other places but didn't post here).
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 187, Slandaar wrote:Seems wrong to me

Needs 6

You need five for L-1, and you don't think we could of gotten intent to hammer on Malee based on her play?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 191, Tierce wrote:If you're scum, your buddies already know to kill me.If you're town, would you mind stop pushing NKs on me? Please and thank you. I have an early NK ratio as it is, don't need your help when it comes to obvtowning via kicking trashcans.

If I was scum, I would of killed you night one instead of nominating you.

As I am though, the whole kicking trashcans thing was PV going 'I don't understand why Ghostlin didn't flat out attack Tierce, derp.' Again, it's something I've explained at least once before. Typing out the sentence was growing old.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Grey Ice, making friends as usual, I see.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch)
(3) GreyICE – Slandaar, Ghostlin, Glork
(2) Ghostlin – PeregrineV, Tierce
(1) inte – Dazzy
(1) Glork – inte
(1) Slandaar – GreyICE

Not voting
: pizzadudes7, StefanB,

Deadline
: Saturday 31 March 20:00 CET
Last edited by Johoohno on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 214, Tierce wrote:
In post 182, StefanB wrote:
Unvote
, sorry Malee, but I am getting less patente due to work.
I give people chances, but not to much.
Why do you want a claim Glork, normally town shouldn't fish for claims?

In post 183, Slandaar wrote:hmmmmmmmmmm

Stefan do you think glork is town? why?

In post 208, Slandaar wrote:Stefan... Glorks town, although currently being ridiculous.

Okay wtf is going on here.

Happy Scumday, Ghostlin. ^_^

He's scum. That's what's going on.

Unvote.

Vote: StefanB
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Well, rereding the quotes, both of them might be scum. Reread's Stefan's kinda 'he's setting up alarm bells, but I'm not willing to place votes on him...' response.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Ghostlin »

StefanB, Slandaar: Scum reads, please?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 237, Dazzy wrote:In a way I'm sad malee is gone, I think she would have been much easier to read than GreyIce has she posted more

There are certain players if we have a number of Town bodies and they're still standing around still alive, I will go 'welp, looks like X is scum'.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 177, Slandaar wrote:Malee
You
PV
Pizza

in that orderish its close between top 3

what are YOUR reads inte?

So...you still believe GreyIce is scum? Why?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 250, PeregrineV wrote:@Slandaar- Suppose I were to stop voting you, but would then only vote Ghostlin or Inte. Who should I vote and why?

....Wow, this reads scummy.

"So in exchange for my vote, which mislynch/bus would you prefer?"
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 253, Slandaar wrote:PV why are you voting me? because you are scum yes?

Alright. I may have you as a null, but this 'accusing people of being scum because they're voting me' is getting old.

Also, there's other quality reasons why PV may be scum without him voting you. There's scum fueled wagons and then there's excessive paranoia. Guess which one you're erring on, and which one is generally considered more scummy?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

[quote="In post 287, PeregrineVI reread day1 half-assed, but I'm not going to go back to read it again to defend against whatever reason your giving (bad vote?).

And since you think Slandaar is town,
ask him what he thinks about Ghostlin and inte, and if one HAD to die, which would he pick?
:twisted:[/quote]

quote="In post 286, PeregrineV"]
In post 250, PeregrineV wrote:@Slandaar- Suppose I were to
stop voting you, but would then only vote Ghostlin or Inte. Who should I vote and why
?

Well, I didn't really expect an answer, so not surprised I didn't get one.

I'm good with my vote on any of these three.[/quote]

In post 250, PeregrineV wrote:@Slandaar- Suppose I were to stop voting you, but would then only vote Ghostlin or Inte. Who should I vote and why?[/b]

*Plays the Sesame Street Song* One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong...

You didn't really ask what his opinion was. You offered him a prisoners dilemma: in exchange for your vote, either inte or I must be scum. He may not believe either of us are scum, and you're scum so your vote doesn't really matter, for example. The question's bullshit, you
know
it's bullshit and you're fishing for a fake associative tell to use later.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In fact I'm really tired of this.

Unvote.

Vote: PV

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”