BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:57 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Alright, give me a little while to catch up and I will throw in my 2 cents.
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:33 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Vote: PBug

For speculating on the makeup of the game in post 111 (which got my predecessor in trouble) and for his post 119 wherein he was confused by post 116.

Also I figure that with Willow being confirmed as cop, we probably wouldn't have 2 cops so believe that Spamwise was probably breadcrumbing a mason partner. So I am striking Adele and Spamwise of my radar (at least for now).
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Pug89 wrote: notguilty/BrizzyBoi: When notguilty was speculating on the setup, which I also find suspicious, he didn't include a SK as a role in the game. It seems strange to me that he would fail to include a SK as a role in the game when there were two night kills Night 1. I could be overanalyzing, something about that make me think he may be the SK. I know it's not much; it's just that something about that realy bothers me.
I suppose my word ain't gonna be good enough but since everyone else is speculating... I'd say that since 3 anti town seems about the right number for a game this size, I would be leaning towards either a 2 Mafia & 1SK setup or 3 Mafia with an entheusiastic Vig.

My role has me suspecting the second as more likely.
PBuG wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Adele wrote:
Besides, shouldn't a Day 2 LyLo be impossible in a well-constructed mini?

Not if we got unlucky with our scum. Although, now that I think about it, we probably have a 2-person mafia and an SK.

That is me responding to Adele, who was responding to me thinking it might be lynch-or-lose. That's not scummy.
Never said it was scummy, just attempting to make a point about setup speculation and thought that the proposal of a Day 2 Lynch or Lose situation is a good way to put pressure on the town.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:52 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Adele wrote:
BrizzyBoi wrote:
Vote: PBug

For speculating on the makeup of the game in post 111 (which got my predecessor in trouble) and for his post 119 wherein he was confused by post 116.

Also I figure that with Willow being confirmed as cop, we probably wouldn't have 2 cops so believe that Spamwise was probably breadcrumbing a mason partner. So I am striking Adele and Spamwise of my radar (at least for now).
Now
that's
scummy-looking. Are you speculating on the identity of the co-mason there? If so, why do it publicly?
Spamwise post 116 said:

A
ll the vampires,
D
o humans much harm,
E
rgo they must be contained,
L
est they destroy us all,
E
ver live Buffy!
Alright it's crap, but I like it. Speaking of things I like, I like where my vote is right now. And I'm certain if you're vote was with mine you would be much happier as well. Unless of course you're scum buddies with Pug, in which case you'd be angry,

That seems pretty obvious to me that he had some sort of message to deliver and with twito/Willow's death confirming a cop role, I believe that he is either mason or scum. And let's be honest if he is mason and breadcrumbed that obviously...any scum who can't pick up on that may as well just give up now.

Take your pick.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:30 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Sorry, but were there really people who hadn't seen it for themselves?!?!

I was just thinking out loud and didn't think that referring to such an obvious breadcrumb was such a no-no.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:50 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

I'm willing to claim, but are we still going ahead with the chain claim concept?
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:11 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

NSW by birth. Nepean hospital Penrith.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

davidangelsummers wrote:
SpamWise wrote:I don't have good feelings coming from LP either. Nor Pug btw. Not a big fan of the Adele wagon, happy though with a lot of what Sotty has said.
I feel i bit silly.. I thought Adele was the Mason because of this post...Not a bloody poem stateing it.(¤note to self check all poems¤) Bad Darts Brizzy. I thought the reason no-one asked me for my thought on who the other mason might be was because outing them may kill them. No point voteing till I hear your claim.
I would like the masons to choose the order.
PS I am trying to post as much as I can but im on holiday with folks....
I agree, if we do go with a chain claim, Adele and/or Spamwise should decide where we start.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:06 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Just waiting on Spamwise to make his decision......
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Adele wrote:So, I want either Pug89 or Brizzi to claim first, and I defer to spam to make the call as to which.
No offense PBuG but as Adele and Spamwise are the most trustworthy atm, I will listen to Adele and wait for her partner's opinion and neither hell nor high water (let alone your multiple Confirm Votes) will move me from that stance.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:35 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Sorry for the delay but have trouble finding net time on the weekends when I'm away from the office.

Role - Amanda (Potential Slayer)

Ability - Back up vigilante if Buffy dies.

Short and sweet and all I have time for unfortunately.

I take it that means Pug89 is next?
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:44 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

In that case
nominate: Pug89
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Oops!! Forgot to add - Season 7 (for those who don't follow the show.) to my role claim.

Please continue.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:03 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Not much more flavour to add. Just an average high school student with the chance to become the world's defense against evil.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:41 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Well, if after we hear all the claims you still think I am the play for the day then go for it. Let's wait till we hear from everyone though.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:40 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Well for purely selfish reasons, I reckon we lynch Pug, and leave it up to Sotty as to whether he vigs me or PBuG. (With a recommendation for PBuG :))

Ergo:
UnVote
and
Vote Pug89
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

I am assuming then that Sotty7 hasn't used his vig powers then, if he suspects a SK since we have had 2 kills each night.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:55 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

PBuG wrote:At this point, I'm thinking BrizzyBoi is scum because A) That's a decent claim for scum to make, not vanilla townie but not straight up power role. B) Safe to say Buffy is in the game... C) I think if there was a potential slayer in the game, it would be Kennedy. D) Back-up vig? Hell no.
I will
UnVote: Pug89
and
Vote: PBuG
Why is back-up vig that implausible if you are willing to consider a potential slayer in the game?
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:55 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

If I get lynched and consequently have my innocence proven, that should confirm Sotty's innocence as there was no counter-claim to Buffy. Right??

I therefore urge everyone to take a long hard look at PBuG and davidangelsummers.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:17 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Sorry, second statement is just my suspicions. In no way linked but when my innocence and by association Sotty7's how many other suspects are left anyway?
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:47 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

PBuG wrote:
PBuG wrote:By the way, let it be known that at least one out of Pug, Brizzy, and myself has to be scum. Probably two. Probably not me. Without all three of us, there would be das, Sotty (after tonight will be confirmed), Adele (confirmed), and SpamWise (confirmed). das is probably scum as well, by that logic.

Wow, I just realized that this means we will almost surely win :D

Unvote, Vote: Pug

Sorry if this is the hammer, but I think it's the right play.
Whee, I fail. I just realized that it couldn't be the hammer because I can't cast the lynching vote.
Wow, I realise that I am the best play for the town's lynch today based on the information we have.

I just wish to reiterate PBuG is SCUM.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:55 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

"Tis a far, far better thing I do..." and all that jazz.

Vote: Brizzyboi

Nominate to Vig: PBuG
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:21 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

armlx wrote:Role Name: Amanda (Season 7)

You are a potential slayer. And really clumsy. And really confused. Well, just an average high school student with the chance to become the world's defense against evil. You know Buffy is still alive here, and you know if she dies you will become the next slayer. If Buffy does die, you will become a vigilante, able to kill one person (if you want to) each night. Until then, you have no abilities besides your vote.

Summary: Become vig if Buffy dies
Goal: Eliminate the evil
Told ya so :P
Richard M. Nixon

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”