Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

VOTE: NumberQ

This vote is still clean and I assume you want it because it's not grimy.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:31 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 25, numberQ wrote:Uhh is there any particular reason this joke wagon (that I jokingly added on to) is now being seen as serious?

UNVOTE:

Because you're scum?

Actually idon't know, but my vote has become been sitting on you for too long and it has become grimy now so I'll remove it.

UNVOTE: numberQ, VOTE: DrippingGoofBall

I think this is how I'm meant to welcome you?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I don't think we should massclaim, some of the main characters would be obviously certain power roles and I don't see that we need to reveal those yet.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 79, Acosmist wrote:ITT: scum are really excited that they got main characters as fakeclaims

Did you? So why aren't you claiming him/her then?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:55 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 135, AngryPidgeon wrote:Gonna par my vote here until I get home

VOTE: Venmar

Why on him? You had too other suspicions you announced during day 1, where do they sit now?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 142, Eidolon wrote:Cheery dog, what was your opinion on yesterdays wagon? Do you have any suspicions right now?

They went to fast without enough discussion, I wasn't willing to actually vote on Acomist's because I could see it gaining to much speed, however I did egg it on slightly because he did seem the most scummy at the time, but not enough in my mind for the wagon to completely fill.

In post 157, Venmar wrote:Sorry, guess I forgot. I'm allowed like small posts atm.

I'll popcorn it to Cheery Dog ( whatever the fuck your name is )

John Zoidberg.

Popcorn can go to NumberQ.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:42 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

VOTE: Tangion

I'm not seeing enough input here, and without any proper scumreads from me yet, you're have to do since it's impossible to read you from your one post on page 1.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:44 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 193, AngryPidgeon wrote:
P-edit: Could you be any more useless?

Yes.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

That's questions worse than my response about being more useless.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

roflcopter wrote:
In post 185, AngryPidgeon wrote:
in conclusion, vote toon now. we'll deal with the rest of his scumteam after he hangs.
Sorry but why are we voting Toon Fighter because you think you've found his buddies? What makes it more likely that it's bussing and not buddying?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #203 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:22 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

EBWOP wrong term :/

wait I don't think there is a term for what I was asking, I'll have to attempt to explain it then.

not just picking someone at random?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 206, roflcopter wrote:cheery dog's vote for tangion is awful. why vote the obviously inactive (not lurking, completely inactive) guy over taking a position on either of the leading wagons?

In post 202, Cheery Dog wrote:Sorry but why are we voting Toon Fighter because you think you've found his buddies? What makes it more likely that it's bussing and not buddying?

this is a misrepresentation of the votes for toon fighter. nobody's vote (as far as i can tell) have anything to do with "finding his buddies," they have to do with tf being scum. the idea of someone being his buddy is a conclusion drawn
from
knowing tf is scum, not a factor driving that conclusion.

because he is still lurking, he had come onto the site since the start of day 2 and hasn't posted.
The accusations that have been flying around look to me more that you've found someone else scummy and because you're voting TF, you've found that they must be buddies.
It would also be that I don't see TF being this obv100%scum from his 4 posts he has made.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #235 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 224, Eidolon wrote:

Your interpretation of this seems twisted and contrived.

Please tell me, who exactly is suspecting people for the wrong reasons, and why?

They may not be wrong reasons, however since I don't understand the full state of what the reasons actually are I can't actually call them wrong and therefore I can't answer this question since I don't know if they are wrong reasons, they are however reasons I'm not understanding

My interpretation of this is twisted and confused, because my understanding of what is happening is twisted and confused, the two go together.

In post 226, Eidolon wrote:Also, cheery dog, do you think that tangion is scum? do you think that your vote will get him to come back and talk? who are your suspects among the active players?

RC, the fact that mafia are potentially given fake claims is not the point. if a character fits much more into the town category than the potential fake claim category, (which, he's honestly one of the only characters in the show that does) i see no reason to go after them immediately, before some flips have given us more information into the game. i see no need to lynch venmar today unless there is something very overwhelmingly scum about him, which there certainly hasn't been.

The currently most active players are currently reading to me as town and thus Tangion is scum via PoE.
While the other inactives are also on my radar, I felt that the person who has only given us a OMGUS post is currently the most likely.
The least towny of the actives are rolfcopter and numberQ so I guess you could say those are my suspicions.

The Potential fake claim category would include characters which would be obv town, how is the town category actually different from the potential fake claim category?
I would think any character would fit the same into both categories. I believe that the professor is probably also town, but that doesn't mean it's not a potential fake claim, we should be still pressing on people if they are playing scummy even if they do have obv town names.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #285 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 261, rapidcanyon wrote:
I am not sure if the "bussee" is scum, so we might not reach a lynch on him. But with Rofl, AP has my vote so it is a more practical lynch.

Also, why are you voting for TF? If you think Rofl is bussing, let's lynch Rofl.

Pedit: I am not acting scummy. You are just saying that out of nowhere.

This looks a lot like my response to the TF case, just the opposite way around of who is voting who.
If we think rolf is bussing, then the bussee must also be scum, because that's how bussing works. What makes rolf the better target when both of them could be town?

In post 268, rapidcanyon wrote:@ NumberQ and Blastoide, I think rapidcanyon is a better choice than Venmar. Notice how he tried to derail the TF wagon and presented an alternate target? It makes sense to do so as scum. Let's lynch rapidcanyon today and we can come back and analyze his behaviors with respect to the others tomorrow.

FTFY

In post 281, rapidcanyon wrote:It is not "rolefishing." I am trying to figure out if you are town. You have two votes on you from me and TF. If you want to wait till you have 5, that is your perogative.

Please give your definition of 'rolefishing' so that I can understand how it is not rolefishing.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: rapidcanyon
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

So I'm not allowed to offer my opinion on things that happened while I was asleep?
rapidcanyon wrote:You are just quoting nonsense that has already been responded to and casting a random vote, dumbass.

and it's not a random vote, my previous vote was random, this one is there because of the second quote I posted.

In post 287, rapidcanyon wrote:You are just quoting nonsense that has already been responded to and casting a random vote, dumbass.

So why were you posting nonsense?

and you're yet again OMGUSing people you cast suspicion onto you.
rapidcanyon wrote:If you want to vote for TF, that is fine but it makes no sense to vote for me based on nothing.

If I wanted to vote for TF, I would, however I want to vote you so I am.
rapidcanyon wrote:Also, if you don't agree that TF is scum, then vote Rofl or Eidolon. Are you really that DENSE and STUPID that you don't know who is voting for who and randomly cast votes without thinking?

Why should I be voting people I believe are town?

Just because you perceive yourself as town doesn't mean you are actually acting town.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #295 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

You don't have to be on a wagon to be able to derail it.

TF was and still is null to me, therefore I don't know if he is scum or not. Where did I actually come out and say anything about disagreeing with the TF wagon?
All I said was that I didn't understand how he was 100%obvscum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #299 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 297, rapidcanyon wrote:Cheerydog, do you seriously expect me to believe that it doesn't strike you as suspicious that Angry lists Rofl as one of his scumreads and me as one of his town reads while voting TF but when me and Rofl vote each other, he votes for me?

If you were town, you would be voting Angry or one of the many suspicious people right now instead of pulling a couple of random quotes out of your ass and voting me. There is no ways you are town. If you are,

1) unvote
2) Read the thread
3) Vote for obvious scum

and I mean, actually read. If you can't muster the effort to read and are town, you really shouldn't be playing this game.

Why should I be voting people (Angry) I believe are town again?
And I'm pretty sure I've already established that I'm suspicious of you (and so have other people, seeing as you have a wagon on you), so why are you condradicting yourself?
Cheery Dog wrote:Just because you perceive yourself as town doesn't mean you are actually acting town.

I'll follow the plan for you if you like though;
1)
unvote

2) RVS=#Q wagon, DGB replaces in, Name claim starts, Acosmist is tunnelled by almost everyone and is lynched. DGB dies. (venmar gives a acosmist case in ) You open day 2 with NK speculation, you then vote venmar who had FOS'ed you doing Day 1. (example one of OMGUS). TF wagon starts. AP/rofl both accuse each other of bussing TF. You bring out major character analysis in . In , you call rofl town and TF scum. I fail to understand the TF wagon. (which also happened to be the only bit of this thread I hadn't read fully). : You come up with why venmar is scum and completely ignore his 108 (which you had mentioned in an earlier post) and place words in his mouth about his and question him on this which was already done during Day 1 (aka 107 by #Q) and he gave answers to it in 108. You come and accuse rofl of bein scum in and start rolefishing on the following page (something you had also done regarding venmar). This is also where you derailed the TF wagon, by telling people to vote rofl. AP votes you and you accuse him of being scum (more OMGUS points for you). You continue to flail around getting nowhere towards getting rofl voted for. I came in with "random quotes" and a "random vote" on you. You started attacking me and didn't answer my question about how you were not rolefishing. In the end you OMGUS me as well. You continue flailing and insulting randomly followed by asking me to reread the thread.
3) So after I've just reread the game, I think I can safely vote the obvious scum...

VOTE: rapidcanyon
What do you know, I was voting them already.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #302 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 297, rapidcanyon wrote:Cheerydog, do you seriously expect me to believe that it doesn't strike you as suspicious that Angry lists Rofl as one of his scumreads and me as one of his town reads while voting TF but when me and Rofl vote each other, he votes for me?

Nope, he has every right to change his opinions.

In post 298, rapidcanyon wrote:Are you seriously stupid cheerydog? There are 4 scummy people who parked their voted on toonfighter for ABSOLUTELY no reason.

Eidolon for instance asks me why I thought Venmar was scummier. I explain it to her and she does NOTHING. She doesn't switch her vote. She just parks it on TF for absolutely no reason despite the case on Venmar being infinitely stronger. She isn't dense or stupid as town. She is scum. She, Cheerydog, and Venmar.

The venmar case is stronger because you believe yourself to be this "obvtown everyone sheep me" player?
here's a hint for you: You're not DGB and your playstyle doesn't work that way.
Venmar is the only one I see that didn't give a reason for his TF vote other than agreeing, Eidolon was also mostly agreeing but she had given him suspicion in the previous post. Ap and rofl did give reason for their votes however, while I may not think they were good ones they were still there, and thus not "for ABSOLUTELY no reason."

I wasn't convinced by your venmar case (as it was flawed and I just proved that via my reread), so why should I believe it to be superior when I was actually more convinced by the TF case(s).

Also in case you haven't noticed it, your insults aren't helping me not want you dead.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #306 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 303, rapidcanyon wrote:There is NOTHING convincing about the TF case. You are just stupid to believe it. HE made 4 freaking posts. My case on Venmar was airtight. You are scum. There is no way a rational townie would believe that the case on TF was stronger than the one on Venmar. Anyways, my role auto-confirms me so time to die, scum.

Contradiction alert!
In post 173, rapidcanyon wrote:
I have trouble finding out the exact meat of the reason we are voting Toonfighter since I see two separate cases. AP's is decent as is Eidolon's . Eidolon says that Venmar's claim is townish and toonfighter is suspicious as well. I can see where she is coming from but I find Venmar overwhelmingly more suspicious
especially
because of his claim as I outlined above.

and venmar is a more airtight case because you find his claim suspicious?

and your role auto-confirms you how?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #309 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Fun Fact: Scum are capable of fake-claiming roles and abilities that might not exist in a game.

I quoted because that post was fairly large and I only needed that bit of it to reference (and guess what within that quote there is a link to the whole post omgwtfbbq)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #321 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:44 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 316, Venmar wrote:I'd like to say that based off my own role name, I would believe Zoidberg to be a town player.

How can your rolename mean anything towards my alignment?

In post 314, AngryPidgeon wrote:Paranormal activities are lame; you are scum for thinking they aren't.

How does what movies someone has enjoyed in the past relate to someone's alignment?

I could also see bender being a watcher, but not as the obvious role choice (but I don't really want to play outguess the mod), however the fact he brought out a roleclaim unprompted means I think I do actually have something on him.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #333 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 329, rapidcanyon wrote:
I haven't given any reasoning on Cheerydog? His play makes it obvious that he is scum. I pointed this out. He just popped in, quoted a couple of random posts and voted me. If that doesn't scream "scum", I don't know what does.

The vote on you is not random.
The quotes I placed there were not random.
You have been finding anything that attacks you to scream "scum".
That's no case on me.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #338 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Why are you so against opinion changes?
Here I'll show you how an opinion can change
I had called rofl and #Q the least towny, they are however not scummy enough at that stage to deserve a vote.
108 is still part of your
second contradiction
, which is where you ignored it.
Later that page you came up with wanting people to get off TF and turn onto rofl - this post is where you started to become scumread of mine.
The next page you were pushing people and trying to derail the TF wagon and place people onto rofl without good reason.
Rofl became more of a townread at about #278 and didn't do anything to make it not the case since.
I came back on at #285 as you continued to rolefish after you had said you weren't rolefishing.
Then started this whole fight with you insulting me every post for no reason other than you not liking my vote on you.
Your new posts on the current page show that you're just caught in the middle of what is happening now and not in the past, maybe you should reread the entire thread.

In post 331, rapidcanyon wrote: I am not entirely sure on Venmar at least

I thought your case on him was 'airtight'.
In post 326, rapidcanyon wrote:
Seems like this is the only way this day thread is going to go.

day thread?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #341 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:10 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Sorry if I'm skipping over stuff when you start flailing and rolefishing.
Your 273 is also a bunch of tosh you threw together with your current read of venmar, eidiolon because she had accused you of acting scummy (and is correct with her statement) and TF because it's just obvious to be slighty suspicious of people that people you know to be town were suspecting.

The middle bit of your case is that I defended Venmar, since I have already said where I found faults in your case, there is no point in stating them again, you're just going to attack with whatever garbage you can find.

I also ignored the last of your case, because you just completed read that whole thing wrong.
I wasn't convinced by any of the cases presented at the start of today, as shown by the fact I went and voted an inactive. If I had to have chosen one, it would have been TF.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 343, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Bachelor #1
Cheery, if Rapid flips town, how would that change your reads one me, Eidolon, rofl, and TF?

Your scumpoints would probably go up, for getting him to paraphase his role and also you still haven't talked about #173 like you were going to
Eidolon would increase in towniness for saying the rapid has acted like this as town before.
rofl would still be town, as his posts still seem town motivated to me, they just weren't seeming as town motivated when he was one of my active player suspicions.
TF hasn't interacted with rapid yet, so I'm unsure about him, probably going to stay the same.

Pedit: and Rapid's case on me isn't the exact same thing except reversed?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #405 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 354, Eidolon wrote:
In post 345, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 343, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Bachelor #1
Cheery, if Rapid flips town, how would that change your reads one me, Eidolon, rofl, and TF?

Your scumpoints would probably go up, for getting him to paraphase his role and also you still haven't talked about #173 like you were going to
Eidolon would increase in towniness for saying the rapid has acted like this as town before.
rofl would still be town, as his posts still seem town motivated to me, they just weren't seeming as town motivated when he was one of my active player suspicions.

TF hasn't interacted with rapid yet, so I'm unsure about him, probably going to stay the same.

what does this mean? who are you suspicious of and why?

If you'd read the post I was talking about (), you'll see that I said I believed at that stage all the active players were likely town, rofl at that stage was one of my weaker reads, however I see more town motivation now.
My current suspicious are rapidcanyon for all his flipfloping with his vote, the rolefishing (which until the question I asked is answered is still going to be rolefishing), the attack of everyone who doesn't agree with him and trying to get everyone to sheep him.
NumberQ for his hammer, though I see reason for why he doesn't want to nameclaim from town.
TF because of my biggest scumread's continual pointless defence of him
Tangion is also a weak read for only posting the once, but that doesn't give much.

In post 362, rapidcanyon wrote:I am not certain about TF scum. I think it is Cheery. Angry, if you think it is Cheery, then vote him.

Also, Eidolon, if you are town, don't be swayed by a mere command from Rofl as opposed to an entire case from me.

Yet you wanted people to move into voting rofl by a mere command.

In post 382, rapidcanyon wrote:Re 379: It is level of detail and reasoning given in the case that explains Cheery's scum motivation that makes it a better case, not just the number of words although giving a detailed case takes more words.

Look, I am not watching my biggest scumread. If you want to be watched, prove to me that you are town.

Wait I thought I was your biggest scumread, seeing as you made this big case on me.

In post 388, rapidcanyon wrote:@ Angry, if they are both scummy, let's lynch Cheery.

Anyways, I am still on Cheery. Let's go for him first. I am far more certain of him being scum. Why? I actually interacted with him. I know for a fact that he presented poor reasoning for voting me - too convenient. I know that lied and misrepped. I know that he made baseless accusations. I don't know what TF is like. We can get a better idea by having him be replaced and analyzing the posts.

Pedit: You are dumb if you think I am going to watch my biggest scumread.

So rofl is still your biggest scumread then? Why are you the more certain of me being scum if rofl is your biggest scumread?

In post 394, rapidcanyon wrote:
There is just no way you are town, period. You basically voted TF because Rofl told you to and ignored my well thought out case because of "holes" you wouldn't mention. My logic isn't flawed, you just say it is. I never said I was a better player than you. I know you are a much better player than me both as town and as scum and I always openly admitted it. I just don't think you are town this game. First, you unvote Venmar for no reason, then you refuse to vote for Cheery.

You seriously need to calm down your ego.

Anyway, what are the votes currently? I'm thinking of moving onto TF because him and RC are double buddying each other, but I don't what to be accidentally hammering while the replacements are still reading up.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #410 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 406, rapidcanyon wrote:
Why I think TF is town? I don't know whether he is town. I just don't think we should lynch a lurker when a much stronger scum read appears. Cheery has posted. His defence is inadequate. I pointed out the flaws in his defence. Most of it just read like trying to appease me while keeping him vote on me which is based on poor reasoning.

If I was trying to appease, maybe it's because you were fucking insulting me in every post you made, and I don't appreciate being insulted.

That whole page of things was that you refused to believe I had found you scummy when you clearly had been

Whatever at least I know for next time, I react 'scummy' to insults.

and wtf is with your complete 360 turn on Eidolon?

rapidcanyon wrote:
In post 405, Cheery Dog wrote:
Wait I thought I was your biggest scumread, seeing as you made this big case on me.

Pretty clear case of someone pretending not to understand something that is relatively clear: As I have repeated over and over and over, Rofl is my scumread based on behavior pending confirmation. We'll wait for him to confirm himself next Day. I'll go from there based on Rofl.

I mean your entire block of responses have been scummy and anti-town. You ask questions that have already been answered. I am about 99% convinced you are scum.

Because you're this "
town
" player that needs to be leading, and me attacking you means I'm "
scummy/anti-town
".
Seriously? I'm 99% "
scum
" yet based on rofl's behaviour he's a bigger scumread, which would imply bigger than 99%, you are way too convinced of your reads. Where does everyone else you've accuse of being scum sit in these percentages?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #413 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Of course you find someone else that attacks you to be scum.

Thanks for providing us with the half the town team though.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #416 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Your reasons in much shorter words as follow.
"You attacked me and didn't follow my
obvtown
lead, you must be scum!"

so yes, I'm going to ignore them, they're not any good.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #418 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Yes I agree with Piggy's analysis, however not with what you've made of it. I didn't answer that question straight away as I had to go figure out what you were actually talking about.

I believe that town should be making cases, however not push on it continuously because if it's a good case, people will follow it without needing to be pushed and pushed into reading over the same case.
If it doesn't attract any buyers the moment it is brought out, then it's not a good case and pushing on it further is just a scum claim.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #424 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

rapidcanyon wrote:Explain more about how much you agree with her. Do you disagree on any parts of her post?
I don't agree entirely with her wagon analysis.
I'm not sure about how scummy the lack of the venmar wagon is, but since you initiated it and then tried to buy people off it and move onto rofl (because he had tried to get people on TF), I'm fairly certain venmar is town since you're scum. and therefore that wagon not existing is fine with me.
TF, I have started to believe he is lurkscum because of your defence of him, however he is still null depending on your flip until he actually gets around to posting more.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #428 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 421, roflcopter wrote:
In post 418, Cheery Dog wrote:If it doesn't attract any buyers the moment it is brought out, then it's not a good case and pushing on it further is just a scum claim.

this is both extreme and inaccurate

You can add to a case that isn't moving later, but just pushing without adding anything new is worthless if the case wasn't grabbed on straight away.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #430 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 425, rapidcanyon wrote:The reason I ask Cheery's opinion on Piggy's post is that I wanted to see if he disagreed with any part of it. This would indicate either a scumteam or Cheerytown/Piggyscum. If he had agreed with all of it, I would be more inclined to go with Cheeryscum and piggytown.

Anyways, it is the first option so I think Piggy is the most suspicious followed by Cheery followed by Venmar.

You were 99% convinced that I was scum before, and now you're adding yet another person above me? ...because of one post.

Your reads aren't making any sense.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #436 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

There would also be time constraints about it, but yes I will stop talking about that theory here (and possibly make a thread about it in mafia discussion after the game).

@rapid Why would people making blanket statements be a good policy lynch?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #440 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:57 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 438, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 416, Cheery Dog wrote:Your reasons in much shorter words as follow.
"You attacked me and didn't follow my obvtown lead, you must be scum!"

Does that come from scum though?

Why did you remove my italics?
From the scumgame I think rapid is trying to play, yes.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #509 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 456, Eidolon wrote:
Cheery Dog, if you think TF is scum due to the way RC is defendng him, don't you think it's beneficial for a TF lynch? I don't see RC being lynched today.

I already said I was likely to be moving my vote there depending on the current level of votes (which seems to be L-1 now), so now I'm going to wait to see if he has anything to defend himself with.
Also I feel we need this day to keep going up closer to deadline since there is still a lot of people that have contributed much, and day 1 was cut short.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #515 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

You're the one dancing around the TF wagon, seeing as you were on and then off, along with rapid.

By dancing around you're referring me not wanting to quickhammer a null read based of my thoughts on someone else?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #517 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Because you placed it there by suggesting something I haven't done
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #521 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

We've had two VTs flip already, so I doubt we're that power heavy that there would be 4 mafias.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #534 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Piggy nameclaimed Lord Nibbler in her replace in post.

In post 527, AngryPidgeon wrote:there is literally a 0% chance of calculon being a vig.

What makes calculon have no chance of being a vig? When scruffy the janitor is a gunsmith.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #541 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Why are you talking about possible roles of people besides the person hammered during twilight?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #543 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 528, rapidcanyon wrote:Ugh, so annoying. Wish everyone just lynched Cheerydog or Piggy.

Pedit: IF he is town, then I am pushing for Cheery's lynch. Come to think of it, we should have lynched Cheery. Rofl obviously isn't confirmed. He could be mafia rolecop. Let's see his flip, if he is guilty, Rofl is the obvious watch target. If TF is town, then no.

If he's still a vig, then you should still be watching rofl as that's still a guilty to the gunsmith.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #549 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 547, AngryPidgeon wrote:Whatever. If there is a vig, kill Cheery. If there is a doc protect RC. RC watch rofl. Rofl investigate whoever you want.

You trying to get town to do your scum dirty work during night as well now?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #553 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

It's a closed set-up, that means scum may have a ninja kill they could use.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #554 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 551, AngryPidgeon wrote:.

Cheery claims TF is a null read.
Cheery has a nul read on Tangion for lurking.

Cheery votes Tangion and says he is scum for PoE.
Why not vote TF? Because TF is scum.

Look at the wagon size at those times. Why should I have put someone onto L-1 that I had a null read on?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #556 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I had null reads on almost everyone at that stage. There wasn't enough information from Day 1 that I was able to actually gain any scumreads from
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #558 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

still not scum enough to place someone on L-1
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #561 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 559, PiggyGal15 wrote:
No, I am never willing to bus anyone.

The scum (provided I'm correctly assuming that anyone in rapid's field of fire is town) are going to have a field day with that.

Though if you are actually scum, there's now a almost guarateered mislynch of me coming soon.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #653 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 574, rapidcanyon wrote:I watched Rofl.

I can confirm that Eidolon was visited. I won't say yet by who.

I think we should wait for Rofl's results and then lynch Cheery or Piggy.

VOTE: rapidcanyon

Watcher is a fakeclaim, I visited rofl last night.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #655 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:53 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

It's alright, I'm a Doctor!

I targeted vijay night 1 because they were the other one DGB had called town and exempt from the nameclaim.
Had Acomist flipped scum, I was going to protect DGB (which I probably should have done anyway, but that's all hindsight now), but since he didn't I decided to not protect the person my vote was on.
In truth I didn't think about my night one protect much, since I was sure I would have been nightkilled after my , when I posted it I instantly regretted it, and I didn't really want to post it before I did actually post, but that was the only reason I knew why I didn't want to nameclaim.
and that thought did actually put me off scumhunting the rest of day 1 and the start of day 2, which is also why I went for a random vote when I discovered I was still alive.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #656 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:55 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

It also means Eidolon probably wasn't targeted by tangion/Piggy.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #658 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:07 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Well the watcher is fake since they claimed that noone visited rofl, when I know I did.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #661 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 659, rapidcanyon wrote: Why listen to dgb when dgb just led a mislynch?

The "doc" is fake.

a. because I saw what vijay posted as to why he could have been excluded.
b. leading a mislynch does not mean you don't have a say in what I should listen to nor does it mean you're not town.
c. I decided to not protect him because of the mislynch.
d. read.
In post 655, Cheery Dog wrote:
In truth I didn't think about my night one protect much, since I was sure I would have been nightkilled after my
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #671 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 666, rapidcanyon wrote:@ Eidolon, I thought TF was town and you were determined to disregard everything I say no matter what so I thought it was the only way to save him and lynch Cheery or Piggy who I thought were scum. I know it was a mistake. I shouldn't have tried to save TF at all. You were totally right about him and I was wrong. I thought I was going to be mislynched because I had a ton of votes on me and you, Rofl, Angry, Cheery all suspected me and Venmar did as well I think.

You had 3 votes on you, if you are in fact a vanilla townie, that is extremely stupid play, and not even something that should be done at L-1, let alone L-3...
All pretty much all you had on you besides (what I think were two half-hearted votes before mine) was the argument I was having with you.
Even as a power role, that's not a good idea.
anyway, Lynch all liars.

In post 667, roflcopter wrote:
ty for the save cheery

no problem, you were the obvious choice to protect, since my thought process led to there probably being an ninja on the scumteam if the watcher claim turned out to be true.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #772 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

[quote="In post 738, Venmar"]Fine, i'll claim.

I am Professor Hubert J. Farnsworht, a
Town Inventor
( I'm still fucking bewildered how no one guessed that before Eidolon did )
- By the way, anyone with a brain could have deducted this if you paid attention to some of my posts.
From your role name, I had guessed you would likely to have been one, and never said anything because town doesn't need role speculation.

Also, so much WIFOM from rapidcanyon it isn't funny.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #774 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:33 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I think there is actually only 3 votes out of 5 needed on him. I also think we need to see numberQ & havingfitz's replacement post (and claim) before we end this day.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #850 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:09 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 793, rapidcanyon wrote:I am not trying to misdirect bets whatever that means but I think self-meta is valid in this case. This game has been going on for a month. I have never played a game this long before. It would be nearly impossible to stick to my town meta. I have never been scum on mafiascum before in any completed game.

While not part of the scumteam, a serial killer is still scum.

In post 823, rapidcanyon wrote:
What about me? I made 230 posts. Many of those are dedicated to finding scum.

and the rest are dedicated to insulting people and OMGUSing people.
Also how does 230 posts by you make you an information less lynch?

In post 846, rapidcanyon wrote:
Cheery and Piggy obviously want me lynched because I suspect them. The possibility that they are scum together is there, but it is small. The rationale is that Cheery knows that Piggy didn't visit anyone when I claimed she did so as a scum tactic, he could have contradicted me knowing I was lying about Piggy. There were never two kills in the same night either so we have no proof there is a vig.

Both of us started wanting you lynched before you suspected you, way to twist the truth.

I thought I had another quote to put here about him saying he would be better off vigged. This is an indication that there is a mafia doctor, and my bet is currently on it being Angry.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #861 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 858, Eidolon wrote:Yes, he always does the wall thing but when close to a lynch, as scum he's less likely to provide so many walls or analysis,
he kinda just repeats himself a lot about why he is innocent, or the case on him is bad, and insults his accuser,
from what i remember.

Well the bold bit has definitely been happening this game.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #865 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 862, rapidcanyon wrote:
Look, I am sorry I insulted you. I apologize.

Coming to your actual accusation, the keyword is "just." Eidolon's argument was that I do "just" that when scum, as opposed to providing tons of analysis.

Your apology is accepted, however it doesn't mean that you're not scum.

From what I've noticed you have actually been doing the first option of why you are innocent, just in wall form. (though I may have actually started skipping some of your posts, since even if you are town (which I highly doubt), I'm more than happy to still have you as today's lynch because of your gambit)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #868 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Yes but we don't know if numberQ is a roleblocker, we don't even know if there is a role blocker.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #873 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

well fitz is being replaced so he isn't going to show up, we'll just have to wait for the replacement.

I have no idea what is happening with numberQ, but given he hasn't shown up yet, he's probably going to end up being replaced as well.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #878 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 876, rapidcanyon wrote:Well, I could also be the mafia doc who intends to protect himself. It makes sense because I also asked Rofl to investigate me so if I were the mafia doc, it would falsely confirm me.

Doctors can't self protect, and I'm pretty sure mafia doctors wouldn't be able to either.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #931 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

so with all these people that are above 50% thinking rapid is scum, why is he not hammered yet?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #933 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Someone's slot doing something stupid means they're confirmed scum, how?

Using your investigative powers on your biggest scumread doesn't always happen.

While I can see it making him likely to be scum, not enough to make him confirmed. I'm happier lynching you still.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #949 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Why would a roleblocker make us not have the game in the bag?
If you somehow flip town, I see the game win might delayed slightly if we have to lynch one of the would be confirmed to-not-have-a-gun town members, though I believe the scum are still most likely to within the claiming VT pool.

I'm actually thinking right now that the other member is NumberQ, but I see no problem with Evil being vigged tonight.
I suggest smelloscope on numberQ and gunsmith on Eidolon if that is indeed what is going to happen.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #964 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Looks like there is a roleblocker then. The mod has confirmed he got my protect.

Piggy who did you end up targeting?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #991 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Since waiting for the smelloscope result, but I'm happy to be lynching evil today, if he flips mafia doctor, then his the partner is Qwints, if anything else, piggy is probably the other scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1003 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

ohai a post from yesterday.
In post 722, PiggyGal15 wrote:And it is mod confirmed Tangion did not target anyone night 1.

VOTE: piggy
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1004 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I see qwints had already grabbed that post, I guess that's what happens when I look over stuff from previous pages. (which was quite stupid since for all I know that could have been a hammer)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1045 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1021, AngryPidgeon wrote:
@Cheery: Did you claim to target Rofl last night I assume?

Yes, and the mod confirmed he got it before today started.

I'd also like to put out a friendly reminder that Angry could still be the mafia doctor.

also UNVOTE: , I just noticed that I went way to far ahead with my reasoning for that vote when I catching up.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1047 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

If all the powerroles currently claimed are telling the truth, yes.

Your RB partner would be qwints, since he didn't die after vig shot.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1066 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

@Angry That doesn't actually mean anything about your alignment though.

I guess we should find out if qwints is mafia roleblocker though.

VOTE: qwints

Venmar wrote:
- "Friendly" reminder? I think scum doctors would still show as guilty to gunsmiths because they're scum for one, and logically a cunning doctor working for the mafia is bound to carry a pistol rather than the normal syringe or knife.

- What was the point of that "reminder"? As a "town" doctor you really should have no reason to believe the scum have a doctor of their own, in which case your comment is concerning to me. What were you planning to accomplish with your comment?

No scum doctors don't show guilty to the gunsmith, they are the gunsmith's version of a godfather to a cop.

The reminder is there so we don't auto clear Angry as town because of the results.
If Piggy is truely a vig, then yes the scum do have their own doctor.

Since I went out while I was typing this post I've missed the lastest conversation since this, so I'll read them after I post this, but just because I did pick up a bit I'll answer some now. (there may or may not be more posts coming depending on what other content has been posted in the last hour and a half)
The fact piggy had already claimed vig by when I claimed had nothing to do with it, my post was pretty much straight after I came on that day, I may have stopped to read the thread through, but I wasn't waiting for piggy to claim anything, I just wasn't there until way after it happened.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1073 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:42 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1070, qwints wrote:Cheery, you're saying you would have outed yourself as doc to lynch RC, regardless of whether piggy claimed or not?

Yes.
I was going to out myself whether rapid had seen me or not after day 2, I had wanted to be able to see if he were truly a watcher or not, so I choose the same target, as in the case his claim was real, I had assumed that scum would have a ninja kill they could use to get past invisible.

In post 1072, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1066, Cheery Dog wrote:If Piggy is truely a vig, then yes the scum do have their own doctor.

This is a fallacy. And it makes me a little uneasy.

Well otherwise they have a strongman and roleblocker
This game wouldn't be balanced if there was only the one scum PR and I know that they used one to get past my protection of rofl last night.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1074 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

assuming piggy is telling the truth about being a vig of course.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1080 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:39 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1077, AngryPidgeon wrote:Cheery, thought on Eidolon?

Basically, the "If Piggy is a vig then the mafia has a doctor line" sounds an awful lot like someone hoping to mislynch Piggy and then use that as justification to put me back in the pool Tomorrow.

Quite possibly scum still having a relative town read on rapid after his fakeclaim was busted, however I believe that's more likely to make him town.
If scum is probably partnered with evil.

You never left the possible scumpool, and will only do so if whoever we lynch today ends up being a mafia doctor.

@qwints
who are you talking about replacing in after night 2? The only people who have done that were you and evil. Piggy replaced in during day 2.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1082 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:46 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

That's what my thoughts on Eidolon are, you can try adding a "with" as a fourth word in that first sentence to see if it makes any sense.
Otherwise I'm going to have to rethink my thoughts through after I've slept.

The short of it is I think Eidolon is town.
If that is wrong then they are most likely partnered with evil.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1084 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

The his was RC, the him was Eid.

if RC had flipped scum, Eid was my second choice of partners for him, however I don't really think there was any other teams Eid would fit with, so I have him as more or less town.

I was still suspecting him slightly during the night, but after the results of the night, he has moved to the town side with piggy moving into possible scum range.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1103 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1090, Eidolon wrote:

cheery's analysis on why i am town to him is slightly off, but idk, i'll have to look more carefully at his iso.

Cheery, what about did the results made you think i am town?

because the only team I could possibly see you with would be evil now. Though then again if you were scum, then you could have already known they were a VT from their claim.

I just don't think it would make sense as scum to clear another townie given that my protection of rofl would have been blocked, and assuming piggy town again, you were blocking qwints from being killed.
but then I need to actually think of tomorrow, you would be dead from fakeclaiming a guilty, which means I shouldn't actually trust what my mind is telling me with what has happened for the short-term and not thinking about long-term about a scumteam that would include you.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1110 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1107, Evilgorrilaz wrote:
In post 1101, qwints wrote:Evil who are you top two scummiest and top two safest right now?

I will not lynch venmar or AP today. I prefer to lynch piggy.

are you going to give a secondary scumread like asked?

I feel qwints is the best lynch for today, because it will guaratee either a scum caught today or one for tomorrow (unless of course you start suspecting me)
Either he was protected by his teammate who would be a mafia doctor, or piggy is scum for fakeclaiming vig.
I see no point as to why scum would have protected a town from being vigged. (well unless WIFOM, but everybody hates that shit)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1140 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Given those choices, wouldn't be best to lynch the VT claim?
though I guess piggy is now a named townie since she has used her shots up, but I'm not willing to vote her today.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1142 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

because i think there is still likely to be a mafia doctor in this setup.

also I think if qwints flips anything other than mafia roleblocker, then piggy is a scum, however I haven't got any backup plans for what to do on piggys flip, beside lynch qwints if piggy flips vig.
They both have around the same chance of being scum, however qwints flip would tell us more information than piggys.

I guess if piggy flipped goon, then qwints would quite possibly be the roleblocker, but I'm not going to hammer today anyway.

From these two options
if qwints is a mafia roleblocker, the partner is one of piggy, angry or eidolon.
anything else, then piggy is scum.

if piggy flips mafia goon, the partner is one of qwints or eidolon
mafia roleblocker, the partner becomes one of evil, qwints, eidolon or angry.
vig, qwints is scum.

Therefore I think based the information depending on how they flip, qwints is the better lynch for today.
This is based off both me and venmar being town, although you could possibly place us under one of the piggy headings.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1145 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I made that vote earlier in the day after I read 993 before turning the page.

I had misread it in that I had thought piggy had said she didn't know if it was used night 1 or not, I then unvoted after I read though that passage again and when back to my probably true stance on her claim.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1171 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I protected venmar, as I had no idea what Angry had been given, and therefore decided to go with the person I was most sure about being town.

anyway the last scum is either qwints or eidolon.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1173 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I took a gamble that what venmar had given angry may have been a bulletproof vest or similar.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1177 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:34 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I guess I did derp a little in my thinking, for some reasonI had forgotten Angry had become confirmed town with piggy's flip, I guess I kind of went autopilot with my protect, as I had decided venmar was my best choice during the day (in my head because I didn't want the scum knowing. I then never actually reanalysised my thoughts after the flip.
Also evil is also confirmed town given that I was roleblocked yesterday, so I guess they're also a better target then?

I felt that a practically confirmed town inventor was of more use to keep around when he probably still had inventions left to give out.
I also had no idea what the invention angry had did (and I guess we'll not find out until engame), but I didn't think it would be another investigative power so I risked not placing my protection there.

and going by that inventions name, I have no idea what it would have done, a quick google search of it tells me it's purpose in the show was "To push one's center of gravity towards one's knees."
Which is for Hermes to do limboing in.

VOTE: qwints
Given that I am convinced that there are only two possible scum options left here, and I think you are still the more likely one, I feel I should be placing my vote here.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1182 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I was told that the mod got my protect on night 3 when the rofl kill went though.
He hasn't said anything about the others, but they haven't been on the scum kill at all.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1185 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1183, Evilgorrilaz wrote:
In post 1182, Cheery Dog wrote:I was told that the mod got my protect on night 3 when the rofl kill went though.
He hasn't said anything about the others, but they haven't been on the scum kill at all.

I don't like this post. This implies the only reason why you got a message from the mod is because of getting role blocked.

I don't decide when the mod sends me messages, I don't have any investigative results from doctoring people, the only time I've received messages was when I was roleblocked.
I know robo has read all my other ones, and that one was the only one when I pmed more than just my protect in for the night (I went bah at rapidcanyon's flip), I don't feel that he needed to have sent me confirmations other than that.
Is there a problem with stating what has happened?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1189 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 561, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 559, PiggyGal15 wrote:
No, I am never willing to bus anyone.

The scum (provided I'm correctly assuming that anyone in rapid's field of fire is town) are going to have a field day with that.

Though if you are actually scum, there's now a almost guarateered mislynch of me coming soon.

just feel like sharing my response at that first piggy quote.
still true (well except the bit about rapid's field of fire now that rapid flipped town and piggy flipped scum)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1195 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

There's still the question as to whether scum could roleblock & kill at the same time.

If venmar was roleblocked, that would imply I'm the roleblocker, and that it would be a inventor/gunsmith against 2 goons and a roleblocker. How would that be balanced?

Also who would I have been roleblocking the night after we'd all massclaimed?
The gunsmith was killed, the invention got through to it's target, and a new invention was given out, thus I wouldn't have used any powers there.

The only way I could be scum here is if I were another goon.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1199 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:12 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

How about no.

gunsmith/inventor/doc v roleblocker or gunsmith/inventor v roleblocker
provided they are all full roles, the first one works a lot better - if it was x-shot then I could possibly consider the second one balanced.

Piggy was outed by her claim anyway because of the no second kill, and there would have been a much better option of killing you and roleblocking rofl, and saying that I stopped the scumkill again.

But then I'm not the scumteam, but if I were that's what would have happened. - followed by a 'roleblock' of me to kill rofl, since piggy wouldn't have had any 'shots' left.

Also Eidolon, how your analysis coming?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1203 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I agree. :/
We need both of them to make any progress here.

I'm thinking maybe Eid is actually the scum with this disappearing act after promising some analysis three days ago

but evil has no such excuse since they're confirmed town anyway we took at this.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1209 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Evil is confirmed, either I.'m scum, or I'm a doctor and was roleblocked the night evil was tracked
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1214 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Looks like I choose wrongly again, I was protecting Evil since he is confirmed town. I could see either choice happening, and I guess added too much WIFOM to my own mind. You either had the choice of making me suspect possibilities of venmar possibly being scum (and my paranoianess may have done that) or leaving confirmed town who had suspected me yesterday.
(or killing me, but my bad placement of protects means I'm capable of being a suspect)

Any results on what your invention did evil?

not that it really matters I still know where my vote is going.

VOTE: Eidolon
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1216 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Yawn and other bored of waiting sounds.
I'm tempted to go make a case on myself while I wait for eid to get off v/la and evil to come back online.
I guess I could do a full one on eid as well, what do you think cheery?
Yes I'm talking to myself, deal with it
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1217 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

It appears that Evil hasn't been on the site for over a week now,
can we have a prod of him?
(also it's been 72 hours since day opened now and I'm the only one to have posted)

Possibly you should also do it for eidilon, but I'm not worried about them not posting at the moment for
1. He has announced closeness to the hurricane so it may not be physically possible for him to be on now (though the vla I noticed him post in other threads has passed now)
2. He's scum so his opinions are wrong anyway.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1220 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Only pretty sure?
Are you trying to tell me that Evil has a chance of being a ninja strongman?

You're the one that gave us the clear on Evil from the smelloscope.

I know it's you as a ninja strongman makes no sense and I know that I'm a (failed) town doctor.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1222 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Because I know I targeted rofl on night 3, which is when you tracked evil going nowhere.
Since rofl died, and piggy has since flipped goon, Someone must have roleblocked me to have stopped my protection going through.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1223 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:19 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

dammit why did Evil have to flake, now I'm getting paranoid I may be a Naïve Doctor (well I am zoidberg), it might not be a ninja strongman/roleblocker that did it after all.

but then I feel if if he were mafia he would have been on in the last week (at least to have submitted the kill) and wouldn't have disappeared to the point of needing replaced.

poor person who has to replace in during LYLO.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1226 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

welcome Oversoul. :) You're confirmed town. (unless you're scum of course, but there's practically no chance of that)

instant win by sheeping me (although you may want to read though the thread, ignore rapidcanyon if possible, pick up on all the points about how a claimed doctor has survived to 3p LYLO, do whatever else needs to happen to make up your mind, and then come and vote Eidolon)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1230 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

there's only one vote out at the moment, I believe you should choose to hammer it
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1235 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Looks like edidolon has disappeared as well now.
Why do people do that :(.
I'm good to try and help you understand this game if you ned to ask me anything.

I can also explain the track of your slot was from a 1 shot invention the inventor gave eidolon
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1237 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

If you want.
However I haven't actually suspected eidolon except as possibly being rapids partner (and then rapid went and flipped town)

Otherwise it became a matter of having three confirmed town vs three unconfirmed town after the piggy flip and us going into night 4.
(venmar was actually confirmed town here as well because of the proof of his inventions going through.

And I failed to choose the wrong one to protect on both of the following nights after they became confirmed.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1238 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'll work on the case when I'm at computer, that above is why I don't think it will go that well -
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1239 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I basically found nothing, my vote is only there because you became confirmed town, and I know I have also town therefore she must be scum.

In post 23, Eidolon wrote:@ mod. i will be v/la until tuesday.

so i'm gonna
unvote
because i don't want my vote on someone while i won't be here unless i'm fairly confident in their lynch. I do like the numberQ wagon right now though.

Liked the numberQ wagon, yet didn't feel confident in their lynch.

In post 688, Eidolon wrote:Okay. now that i have some decent time, let's analyse this.

AngryPidgeon, Cheery Dog, Eidolon, numberQ, rapidcanyon, roflcopter, PiggyGal15, Venmar, havinfitz

Conftown: AP

Obtown: Rofl, venmar

Prob town: piggy, cheery. i'm not completely sold on both of these, but their claims seem to fit their characters, and we prob shouldn't lynch possible pr's today.

That leaves us with me, numberQ, Rapid, and havingfitz.

Lynch any of these today and we have a likely 50/50 shot of hitting scum. (even better odds if you lynch someone other than me.)

On Rapid: I'm slightly conflicted on him. He's been acting a little out there both dp's but that can be his playstyle at times regardless of alignment. He was defending TF to the core, which isn't something i know he would do if he was scum. He could have been trying something risky, who knows.

About his claim. It's just bad, and i don't consider him a bad player. His results outed a bunch of pr's. If i counted correctly in my skim, he had 3 votes on him when he claimed watcher. He seemed to have been taking heat, but not enough to warrant fake claiming a watcher, imo (though i'm not sure anything would warrant that.)

Havingfitz - he's lurking, but i remember his post struck me as rather townie last dp. Of course, that isn't much.

NumberQ - another lurker.

I think we should pick between numberQ and RC for the lynch today.

I'm gonna do an iso of rc later and see what i can come up with.

All 3 of the people we "were left with" in this post are now flipped/confirmed town.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1240 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:41 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1224, Robocopter87 wrote:
phone posting right now. But when I get home I'll get the replacement in.

Awesomely, two people have already volunteered to step in if needed. So I'll throw them a role pm when I'm not on my phone.

I think we may need the second of these people now

I'll also like to take this post and dedicate it to the advancing deadline, however I'd like this to be decided before said deadline, as I can't protect myself so if it hits it's game over town, we lose to a flaked player.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1246 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Welcome MoI, you're confirmed scum (at least to me), feel free to self vote.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1249 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1248, MagnaofIllusion wrote:A balancing role to Gunsmith / Inventor / Doctor would need to be epicly strong (like a JOAT with Investigation Immunity

Is this what your role is then? I assumed it was just a roleblocker.

Inventions that we know of that gave results were an F-ray which gave a normal x-ray on Angry Pidgeon
and the smell-o-scope which was apparently a tracking ability which your slot used on EvilGorillas (Oversoul's slot)

Other inventions which we don't know what they did include the Electronium Hat you were just given and The Flabo Dynamic Suit which was given to Angry on the night he died and also something which Oversoul probably still has unused.
I don't believe there were any more than that, however I didn't expect you getting one last night either (and I have no idea why he would have given it to you), as Venmar never told us how many inventions he had.

and my character is Dr John Zoigberg if you needed that information, we had a name claim happening within days 1 & 2. the mass role claim was day 3. (except Oversoul's slot kept needing replaced so we never got it's character name until during the mass claim)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1276 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I didn't protect the "watcher" because I didn't believe rapid. I went rofl then because I wanted to be able to confirm them as a true role. Also there would be know way there would be a doctor and a watcher without a role block.
But three things at once..what the hell.
Day 4i wanted rid of the role blocker which is why I refused to vote piggy.
I think she also snuck onto my good side when she joined my battle against rapid.
So my abilities were toast after I claimed anyway. Was it after the name claim?
if there is a tracking ability available, you probably do need to make sure you can only use one ability.

Also why was that kill on blastoide?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1282 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I would also have probably faked a "successful" protection.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1283 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I should have known that all of the scum wouldn't have been in the pile of inactives I listed on Day 2 and not voted qwints day 5.

Having replacements come in in 3p LYLO ruins the whole game perspective anyway.

and Eid had played well, there was only those 2 posts I found against, she was only my target due to PoE.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”