Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by Smashbard »

/confirm. Wasn't real Hitler enough? MechaHitler is just wrong. Probably powered by the steam of the Jew Flame! Son of a bitch.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Smashbard »

In post 30, shos wrote:Got something against jews?!?! *is one*

lol this game is going to be hilarious I hope - that CAH thingie is SO morally wrong.

Just be a mensch and we'll get along just fine.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Smashbard »

Lol Inte revenge vote from our newbie game. Good to see you again.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 49, BloodCovenent wrote:
Roleclaim
:
Hated townie.

-I require one less vote to be lynched.

Just a warning. Discuss.

Soo...you're the Jews?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Claiming hated townie right off the bat seems odd. I thought it was just a joke at first or reaction fishing but Blood is sticking to his claim. I don't think scum would do this right off the bat knowing that such a move would attract a lot of attention. Unfortunately there's no way to know for sure beyond testing it, which unless Blood does something truly scummy I don't think is a good idea.

DaJudge doing a fake daykill on the claimed Hated Townie is also very weird. Very opportunistic reaction fishing, considering he's already claimed to of found scum in Klazam which reads to me more like OMGUS against Klazam's vote rather than actual confidence in his read.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 116, adorkable wrote:
In post 115, shos wrote:
In post 114, adorkable wrote:
vote: shos

what about answers to my questions.?

what about eating the noose today and saving us a lot of trouble

How about you answer a question when it's directed at you instead of being dodgy.

Vote: Adorkable
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 am

Post by Smashbard »

Theres really no point is wanting rolenames. Anything we get from it only invites wifomy speculation as to whether or note the black people or jerking in a pool of orphan tears makes sense paired with a mafia role. To which there is no answer.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Smashbard »

However, regardless of BC's name, he's claimed hated townie. Now mafia will defend him from lynches to the death, as he has become their greatest asset the longer he stays alive. The question I'm grappling with now is how to deal with that.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'd be down for an adorkable lynch. I dislike arrogant spammy players who think that just because they are a hydra that they are too good to be questioned or challenged.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Smashbard »

judge wrote:
HOS: smashbard
He is now my No.2 suspect. just because of this post Also I'll do a full on case of Klazam later.

You know what I do with hands of suspicion? I wipe my ass with them. Vote for me if you think I’m scum.
Klazam is town. So I’ll just let you know right off the bat any “case” you have will be instantly disregarded by me.

adorkable wrote:
okay first off, I bet you can't even give three examples of a hydra that does this with any regularity, so you're talking out of your ass.

Well I have one example, you. That’s all I care about.
Second of all, I've posted twice so that arrogant spammy playstyle you're talking about? Yeah, that's not us being a hydra, that's just Pie.

Sorry, you don’t get a free pass from me to blame any antitown behavior you exhibit on different heads. The adorkable player slot has posted a lot, I don’ give a fuck if you personally have only posted twice. You don’t make it clear who is posting when, so go cry me a river if you don’t want to be painted antitown because of the actions of your other heads.
Third off, I can understand why you might "dislike" the playstyle but the way you word this comes across as incredibly disingenuous and scummy. You don't even want a lynch on us because you think we're scummy, you want a lynch on us because you have a playstyle beef with one head of the hydra.

Uhm…yeah. I ‘ve said as much. My vote on you is not because you are scummy. Nor do I think you’re scum. But you’re an antitown distraction, and your player slot as a whole has openly admitted to spamming, so you’re essentially doing zero for the town at this point but being a distraction.

As the more... reasonable (sorry babe) head of the hydra, I feel the need to clarify further the whole "stop getting on BC's case" thing. Think about it -- BC claimed something that means he has to die before LYLO. Regardless of whether or not him claiming was a pro-town or anti-town move (yeah, it was kinda anti-town but meh), this is not something scum would do. Scum wants to stay alive -- they would not in a million years claim something that means they HAVE to die. That makes no fucking sense and anyone still thinking he's scum is a fucking idiot. Offense intended.

Hey look we agree!

btw shos you can suck it regarding us posting which head is which with every post, I think that should be fairly obvious even if we don't say anything. I write in paragraphs and know how to use a shift key, for one thing. Aaaaaaand care to explain why you're getting on our case about being a hydra and not GARRRARARRAR or whatever the name is? They haven't even revealed who their heads are. Double standard much? Sounds to me like you're just trying to poison the well because we're on to your scummy ass.

Well I’m telling you right now it’s NOT obvious. This is the kind of hydra arrogance I’m talking about. You don’t feel the need to be helpful to town and reveal who is speaking when because you feel it’s “obvious” and anyone who can’t tell the difference is just “not good enough” to understand your almighty hydra meta.

which is a good reason why shos is scum because he keeps pushing the issue and has a thing for flip-flopping in his posts about BC's alignment. And no, I'm not quoting examples because I'm assuming everyone who signed up for this game learned at least a modicum of reading comprehension in grade school. I hope.

Let’s all clap for the totally unhelpful hydra! Yaaay!
molmond wrote:It's my opinion that we should wait to see if we have a vig before lynching BC, I don't see why shos thinks it would be a good idea to do this today.

Other than that adorkable does seem to make a lot of sense, though I find the way they post can be annoying. Right now I have a town read on adorkable, and I think it's likely that BC is scum for the reasons adorkable brought out..
Shos really isn't looking too good right now though. I'm thinking he might be scum. He went on way too long about BC not claiming his card, which isn't important, and seems to be OMGUSing anyone who puts suspicion on him.
unvote
VOTE: shos

@shos: what makes you think xis is scum?

What….adorkable just went on a huge rant about how there is no way in hell that BC can possibly scum never ever…and here you are saying you think BC could be scum for adorkables stated reasons???
Unvote.
Vote: Melmond

For all you guys ragging on shos about reading comprehension, this is just straight up not paying attention.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Smashbard »

1. I'd like to apologize to adorkable. Unvote. Was in a bad mood. 2. Well there goes the neighborhood. 3. I'm more than happy to take an NK bullet if it means a more useful power role stays alive.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:32 am

Post by Smashbard »

4. The other neighbors told me that one of us may be scum. I wasnt aware that was the case, but I said I have no reason to mistrust any of them at the moment unless evidence comes to light stating otherwise.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Smashbard »

Because I'd rather assume that they are town for now to confirm as many town as possible to help narrow down scum. Theres also something about how I went to the qt first to ask if the game had started. I dunno, But I dont think Klick is neighborscum.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Smashbard »

My motivation was to try and rally us together because the neighborhood was already collapsing on itself with speculation as to who was scum. I'd rather trust my neighbors so my power role meant something.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Otherwise my role should just say 'Hey, heres a game thread of 16 people with scum around. Also, heres a quicktopic of an isolated group of 4 people you cant trust either!' Which I find dumb. I'd rather be a mason with one partner if that were true.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 222, inte wrote:the game has 12 players

your neighborhood has 4

that is 1/3 of the players in the game

its quite plausible that half your neighborhood is scum

:'(...I have been thinking, and I know this is just wifomy baseless thinking, but I was thinking at first that maybe there could of been one of us who was a secret traitor role, you know one of those kinds of roles that only becomes mafia after certain conditions are met...

Does anybody know if this is a bastard game? Because I originally thought there was 16 players, but now that I know there's only 12, and there's a 4 person neighborhood, what if all 4 of us are just secret mafia without a kill, just to fuck with everyone?

You probably don't want to answer that, it serves no purpose other than to distract the game to wifom about the purpose of the neighborhood. I'm gonna do a reread just to get a better idea as to whos action I think are scummy or not so far.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Why would that be cool? Still working on my reread. Its like sifting through 10 pages of ultimate warrior promos.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Adorkable, do you find that all caps lock helps put your point across or is it just a therapeutic stress reduction.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Smashbard »

Reads So Far On Everyone In the Game

Spoiler:
I’m just going to post it name by name because I honestly think we’re just getting hung up on this whole Shos Vs. Adorkable rage war with a little bit of Xis and a little bit of that with some BloodCovenant sprinkles thrown around with everyone freaking out over the hated townie claim by BC. So I’m gonna try to bring some structure to my reads.

Adorkable:
His first couple of posts were very town to me, trying to get people to stop speculating over the BloodCovenant claim. But Adorkable slowly denigrated into an anti-town lone wolf putting everyone down around him as anyone who doesn’t agree with what he’s saying lacks reading comprehension. This attitude has slightly improved since Melmond’s request for clarity, but there is still a lot of venom from coming this player slot, as if it’s a chore to be a member of the town. Which is why:
Read: Town.
Adorkable may be the most abrasive and unpopular read on this list, but I don’t have to like him to recognize that his actions thus far are not indicative of scum.

BloodCovenant:
Claims hated townie. Essentially skates the rest of the way through the day phase thus far. I would like for this playerslot to start really scumhunting and asking relevant questions and pointing holes in peoples logic or something. It’s really lazy to go “Well I’m a hated townie so I’m confirmed rest of the game…time to do absolutely nothing!”
Only because I don’t have a choice due to the claim. Otherwise he’s not being very town about his immediately confirmed town status.

Da Judge:
Roflcopter Smashbards’ read isn’t going to be taken seriously because it’s going to be brushed under the rug as OMGUS but I don’t care. He fake shoots the hated townie, immediately votes Klazam for caught scum without elaboration. Promises a case 100 posts and three days ago against Klazam, but moves on to me after the Klazam wagon loses steam. Seems like he’s pointing out simplistic reasons to try and get wagons going without actually backing up his reads with logic. Opportunistic scum if you ask me.
Read: Scum.

GARAR:
Is it normal for Hydras to be spammy and incoherent? Because I’m really getting that vibe and I’m feeling like I joined the wrong game to get a good sampling on how Hydra’s are supposed to be played. But seriously, I cannot follow this guys logic. Where at least if I pay REAL close attention I can see what Adorkable is saying, this player slot says one thing, votes for a player at random, says another person is scum, votes for a completely random player, says is down for a kdowns lynch, never elaborates as to why Xis is scummy, and never pushes BloodCovenant to elaborate more on what he knows about his hated townie role.
Read: Null.
I seriously can’t make heads or tails of this. He’s not making any sense. So he’s either scum trying to distract us or town trying to be funny and failing.

Inte:
Another null read here. He believes he had BloodCovenant nailed as scum, but flips around his vote randomly based on the littlest of evidence. This is very different from the Inte I played with in Newbie 1864. I mean, he pushed BC very hard to reveal his card, but only asked Xis to elaborate on what he’s up to once and never came back to it. There’s not enough here for me to decide if it’s scum motivated or town motivated. Well now that I think about it, I’m going to say town. Because I think Scum would want BC to stay alive as long as possible, because BC alive in Lylo means scum victory. I don’t think Inte would want him lynched if he were scum.

Kdowns:
Has done nothing but participate in Hydra speculation. After saying he’s going to read the thread he only comes back and says Adorkable is town. I have reason to believe Kdowns in town, but he needs to post more content relevant to finding scum.
Read: Town. Barely.

Klazam:
After my reread I have a really bad gut feeling about this guy. I mean, BloodCovenant claims Hated Townie, but refuses to claim the card. That makes sense because the card name is virtually useless and is not alignment indicative. But this guy claims his card name but not what it entails? It’s far too easy for scum to just cherry pick a card out of that list and has a pretty close to 100% chance that he won’t be counter claimed. I mean, I don’t want to lose a possible very powerful townie, but his conclusion that his role is so broken without a role as specific as a Scum Day Vigiliante holds no water with me. He’s gonna have to claim for me to believe what he’s saying.
Read: Scum.

Klick:
His adamant defense of me is weird, but makes me believe that I can trust him. Scum neighbor buddying up to me? Maybe. But I’m more inclined to believe that he is someone I can trust as he’s the only member of the neighborhood who supported my efforts to bring the neighborhood together for the sake of scumhunting. I really don’t want to be wrong on this read, because otherwise the neighborhood is useless, as I don’t feel like I can trust Shos or Kdowns as much as Klick…thanks Inte!

Melmond:
Probably the most town person so far. He’s made the most sense to me out of anyone, and has somehow found a way to still contribute scumhunting efforts despite all the Ultimate Warrior posting going on in the past few pages. I may not agree with his Shos vote, but I don’t find him scum either.

Shos:
I read Shos as town getting legitimately frustrated with the BC claim. Rightfully, he is suspicious of a hated townie claim right off the bat. In post 109 he explodes with advice telling BC he should be scumhunting like a maniac and trying to eat a nightkill instead of just sitting back on his confirmed town status. His position has not been a popular one, but it is one I agree with. If he is a scum neighbor, his rage posting certainly isn’t playing to his teams win condition. His recent admittance to not remembering what he’s said so far reads to me like town stream of consciousness posting, and not the usual scum carefully crafted arguments type of posting.

Which means up to this point, I am going to have to edit my read on
Kdowns as scum
, because if Inte is correct, it’s impossible for all 4 of us to be town.

Xis:
I don’t get where people are seeing Xis as scummy. From the thread and his isolated posting, all I’m getting is town vibes from Xis. He’s doing what BloodCovenant should be doing. Asking questions, probing players for answers, sticking to his inquiries and otherwise trying to keep the town on track to scumhunting. Xis & Melmond are my top 2 townies.

TL;DR because I know everyone hates walls.

Reads:

Town:
Adorkable
BloodCovenant
Inte
Klick
Melmond
Shos
Xis

Scum:
DaJudge
Kdowns
Klazam

Nulls:
GARAR
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Smashbard »

To the vote count, I thought I unvoted earlier, but I might as well switch it now.
Unvote.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Smashbard »

GARAR already guessed the neighborhood though, how was I the one to reveal it?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Smashbard »

GARAR Post #238 is where he guessed the neighborhood. I guess you'll have to explain to me how this is bad for town that I admitted it. Unless some of you guys were lucky enough to be Neighbors WITH additional power roles, because I know I wasn't given one.

I've already stated that I'm willing to take a NK bullet to distract from the mafia wanting to take a chance and risk killing someone else who isn't a confirmed town. So I don't see how it's pro-town for any of my neighbors to want to stay hidden at this point. We've almost got the Mafia on lock because

1) They have to make a tough choice now. Leave a bunch of confirmed townies alive and risk getting outed due to process of elimination the later the game goes on.

or 2) Kill us off one by one, leaving possibly more powerful town roles alive to out them in the night through investigations, protections and any number of other things the Mafia is forced to ignore as they deal with the Neighborhood.

Being outed Day 1 also has the advantage that if there IS scum amongst the Neighbors, he can't just weasel his way to the Mafia QT night 1 and tell his scumbuddies who the other neighbors are and who to target, while the rest of the town remains oblivious.

Now I do have Kdowns as listed as possible scum, but I am also being mindful that now that the Mafia knows who we all are, they are going to hope to go for a clean sweep here. They want to paint one of us as being scum, get them lynched, kill the second neighbor in the night, and then try to make a case that since we haven't hit Scum yet, one of the two remaining neighbors just HAS to be scum, mislynch another, leaving either the last Neighbor as collaborating scum or if we're all somehow town, they just kill off the last of us in Night 2.

This is a strategy I am keeping an eye out for. But I also maintain that it has it's advantages. If the Mafia is getting all tied up trying to kill off the Neighbors as soon as possible, that'll leave two night phases for any other town power roles to help out the Mafia while they are preoccupied by us.

I see no shame in being a sacrificial lamb if it means securing an inevitable town victory. You should all feel the same and scumhunt while you can to be as helpful as possible. We're on borrowed time, and there's no going back now.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 294, shos wrote:@BC: sorry and stuff ><

@smash: well I'm not sure it is bad for town sincfe welel, if there's a scum then the scumteam already knows who we were, and so exposing us only gives extra info for town. but generally, it is something we cant' take back, so doing it without prompt or without discussing the idea was reckless..
did you just fully roleclaimed in that first line? why did you do that? and are you rolefishing US? :\ I'm gonna have to look at klick's reasons for youtown again later >__>
do not err, you are not a conftown.
do not err, we are not confirmed townies.

that post is just bad imo.

Well if you like we can lynch you to start confirming some neighbors if my post was so useless.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 am

Post by Smashbard »

You'll have to send me a PM after the game to explain to me what all these are that can be done that I didn't already cover in my wall. I only talked about the Neighborhood because GARAR already guessed us due to Shos slip and Klick revealing that him and I were neighbors. To ignore GARAR's post entirely would of been very suspicious in my mind of the neighborhood. I already made my motivations clear in the QT and in this game. I want to confirm as many townies as possible to help narrow down the scum.

Is it a reckless newb mistake? Sure, I'll admit that. But I still maintain that the scum now has to think VERY hard as to how they are going to proceed.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'm still not following. If the scum ignore the neighbors we wont be lynching each other. So eventually 4 neighbors to 2-3 scum means town wins. Whatever, I'm not speculating on this anymore. I clearly dont get why neighbor claims are bad.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Smashbard »

Vote: DaJudge

For the time being I'm going to believe the Klazam player slot that he picked up a crazy town role. I'd normally like to believe that DaJudges daykill gambit was a protown one to gain reactions, but he drew conclusions way too fast about Klazam and is still stuck on that incident. I really don't see how much of a case can be built on Klazam that it's taken several days to accumulate. So I'm thinking DaJudge is just scum who was looking for a quick string up and failed.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Smashbard »

The rules say the greatest majority vote gets lynched at the end of day. So if we cant come together all it will take is an unvote or vote for klazam or shos and thats it. Are we really going to let 3-4 people decide the lynch?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Smashbard »

If thats the case might as well call it game over. Because the scum will just dogpile lynches for the win if we cant get more than 3 people to agree on anything.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by Smashbard »

There really is no expandable reason as to why I'm voting DaJudge. I just don't trust the way he went about his gambit. He drew conclusions too early, and still, with a mere day or so away from the deadline, hasn't said anything convincing in regards to this promised Klazam case.

The reason why I haven't joined either of the three other proposed wagons are thus:

1) I want to believe the Klazam slot claim being A Mother Effin' Sorcerer has something to do with being an awesome ability for town to hold onto, so I don't want to risk losing that player slot before it's had a chance to do some good. Not to mention the logic behind his wagon is like...non existent.

2) I don't share the feelings that Shos is scummy for wanting Bloodcovenant dead. The BC slot literally can do us no good, and hasn't really aided in the finding of any scum beyond being one of many players screaming "Stop trying to lynch the hated townie". Which has distracted us for many pages of debate.

3) Kdowns I can only support for policy reasons, as the slot hasn't done anything. Literally, anything for anybody scum or town. But I am hesitant wanting to lynch either of my Neighbors at this point because like I pointed out earlier, this is probably what the scumteam wants. Lynch Kdowns on Policy, probably kill me, Klick or Shos in the night, and then Day 2 turns into a pissing contest between the last two surviving Neighbors to convince the town which one of them should be lynched, and voila, scum gets rid of the Neighborhood. Getting a free pass for the mislynches because "We had to figure out which one was the scum, so we killed them all."
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'm gonna do some hypothetical number crunching for my own benefit. Feel free to ignore this post. Let's say there's 3 scum, for no other reason than because it makes mathematical sense with 12 players.

We lynch Kdowns, night phase results in another Neighbor being shot.

Day 2, 10 players, 3 scum. We lynch the wrong neighbor, somebody else dies.

Day 3, 8 players, 3 scum. Town HAS to lynch the last neighbor, as it's gotta be scum. Somebody dies in the night.

Day 4, 6 players, 2 scum (theoretically). We're in lylo. If we don't get all 4 remaining town players to convincingly come together to lynch second scum, we lose. All because we were so obsessed with getting the Neighborhood outed.

Now of course, all of this gets avoided if we lynch the correct neighbor the first time around. But if we don't this above scenario is basically guaranteed to happen.

So basically what I'm saying is, I'm scared shitless as to who to vote for. Because I believe Klazams claim. And if I guess wrong between Kdowns and Shos, I screw the town over completely by forcing us to get tied up in Neighbor drama until lylo.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Smashbard »

I'm not just assuming Kdowns is town. I'm assuming every neighbor is town until proven scum by process of elimination. I'll also request extension
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Unvote.
Vote: Kdowns

If the latest vote count is correct with the most recent votes afterwards, Kdowns is at L-1.

I thought long and hard about this. Ultimately, Klick and Kdowns are being low activity neighbors. I have bad feelings about Shos, but at the end of the day I agree with him that keeping the hated townie alive is going to bring us nothing but trouble, so I feel like his opposition to BC is town motivated.

I'm worried that Kdowns may have just flaked this game, as at least scum would of said SOMETHING, ANYTHING in their defense this close to deadline/lynch. But lynching him will have a 25% chance of catching scum, which is greater odds than any non-neighbor lynch.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:31 am

Post by Smashbard »

You guys sure are 100% positive that we have a Vigilante in a 12 player game that already has 4 neighbors, a hated townie and a claimed "Mother Effin' Sorcerer"that claims to be able to break the game for confirmed roles, based on zero evidence or indication from the set up. I know it's a role heavy set up but geez, what are you gonna do when Day 2 roles around and BC is still alive? Start cursing out the imaginary Vig for not doing his imaginary job?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Smashbard »

Unvote.

Gonna give the Kdowns replacement some time to do some good before we just go "Welcome to the game! Hammeh!"
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Smashbard »

In post 394, Nite Sky wrote:Smash jumps out as obv town to me, both in the QT and this thread. Between shos/Klick, I'd rather lynch shos. He's shown a clear pro-scum agenda with directing the vig onto BC.

There's absolutely no need to kill BC prior to day-before-LyLo.

How do we know what the day before Lylo is if we don't know how many scum there are? Assuming 3 I guess?

I really need to get more games under my belt. There's so many people 100% convinced there is a Vig in a 12 player game I feel like this happens every game, and I just haven't played here enough to recognize it.

In post 395, Klick wrote:Based on that post alone, I'm going to say NS/BC.

So...why?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Smashbard »

BC, claim your fucking card or die.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Smashbard »

Sorry for the inactivity. I get two days off tomorrow to post more. I'd like to hear why Xis is obvscum. A fresh explanation if Possible
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Smashbard »

You're not going to get me on the Xis wagon by telling me to read the thread. I obviously have read it, did not find Xis scummy and wanted a reason why I should reconsider. You're lucky DaJudge already clarified the wagon.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Smashbard »

Otherwise your anti town refusal to explain your own vote would be enough for me to back out of any Xis vote and instead go after BC, who needs to die before end game anyway.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Vote: BC
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Smashbard »

Roflcopter. GARAR is right guys. There's no need for the Bodyguard Power role to ever say "Sacrificial". Because the Bodyguard power role, by it's very nature, is sacrificial. You choose a dude to protect during the night, like a Doctor would. But if that player gets targeted instead of just preventing his death, he takes that players place. Because he is a BODY. GUARD.

So uh, yeah. We lynch Xis today. If we're still playing this game next day phase, I refuse to lynch anyone but Hated Townie Blood Covenant. Sooo let's hope GARAR is correct. Because otherwise you're not getting shit from me Day 3 until we lynch the hated townie.

Unvote. Vote: Xis

Feels pretty good to do two hammers in the same day.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Smashbard »

You just have to kill my thunder don't you guys? It's because I'm jewish, isn't it!
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Smashbard »

Well this is easy. Klick and I are neighbors. If BC is hated and Inte is questioning Vig logic than either Whiskers or DaJudge has a Vig ability. I'd like to hear their claims.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Smashbard »

So that means DaJudge has to have Vig powers. Which to me says Bc is lying about being hated townie or Inte is scum. I'd still like to hear the remaining claims.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Inte, once DaJudge claims you're pretty screwed in my eyes if you dont have a real good reason why Whiskers or BC are lying. It would be smart to just claim before that happens.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Well that pretty much wraps it up then. I think we should all claim anyway just to leave no mystery left. But I'm going to follow Klick and Shos lead. It was their idea to call for a mass claim in the QT last night before Shos died. Inte next.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I know Klick wanted me to claim last. But I trust him, so I dont see the harm in claiming before him. I am the Jews. Just a neighbor. I believe Mecha Hitler is one of you just because of that fact.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So we auto lose? If two die 2nite plus a lynch, if the second killer is antitown, Town physically cant win. Despite us never mislynching? Really dumb.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Unless the last mafia or second killer offs the other. Its a night game at this point. We have to lynch BC or we insta lose in lylo after two deaths. So its all down to night actions.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by Smashbard »

No, I wasn't thinking straight. I was stressing over the whole 3 player lylo situation with two nightkills, not assuming the many obvious caveats that could happen at this point.

If Inte is really the Doctor, he can prevent a kill if he's lucky, even if he dies in the effort.

If DaJudge is really the Vengeful Townie, one of the killers HAS to kill him, otherwise it would be a race to see if town or scum logs in first to put a vote on him in Lylo and from there the Hammer decides the game.

If Whiskers can't be targeted by night actions, he's safe from any nightkills. And I doubt he's going to get lynched this game at this point, so I can consider him confirmed town.

If Klick is the Vig, considering nobody else has claimed to be the Vig, then I can only hope he's town aligned because I'm not lynching him. And if he's Vig instead of SK, he's on our side anyway.

I'm virtually useless, being that I have nothing to do tonight beyond say hi to Klick and wish him luck if he's a power role.

But this is all wildly speculative and the only SAFE bet we can do at this point is to lynch you, BC. Because worst case scenario, if we lynch wrong and two kills go through, you make us lose the game. Best case scenario, you are lying scum or you could live for one more day. I really don't feel comfortable taking that chance. I think you have to go tonight.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So Whiskers can't be targeted. Being that Klazam gave so much of a fuss over their MUST being a scum dayvig, I can see his frantic flailing being town motivated. I just think being untargetable at night is indeed lolbroken as a town role. But either way, this guarantees that he won't be protected or targeted for a kill. And we certainly can't lynch him just based off of a baseless hunch that he could be lying. As we seem to of gotten zero investigative roles this game. So regardless of what happens, Whiskers probably decides the game if we don't lynch scum today.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'm going to go ahead and go with my gut and say that Klick is town Vig. He thought GARAR was most likely to be scum last night, and probably took matters into his own hands because Shos didn't believe that GARAR was scum. So I'm not going to fret over there being two anti town roles left. There's one scum left, guaranteed. The SK is already dead.

So being the fact that I trust Klick, I believe Whiskers is town and I can't afford to call Inte's bluff as he is the only protective role we got, that leaves DaJudge and BC. I'm going to wait to see what Klick says before proceeding.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Post by Smashbard »

With my loins girded with the confidence that Klick has to be the one-shot Vig, I have considered a few things. Of course, this all falls apart if Klick comes in and goes "Nope, not the Vig". Then more than one of you sum bitches are lying. But here's my analysis of the likelihood that any of these roles are scum.

Assuming all of these flavors are not false claims, here are my thoughts.

Hot Pockets (Vengeful Town): The only reason I buy this is because Hot Pockets do definitely come back to haunt me. Every day. What I don't buy is that it's only activated during Lylo. Considering all the crazy ass abilities that have been floating around with at least 3 different killing roles in the game, I highly doubt that Vengeful Town would be ONLY useful in Lylo. As a prospective mod, I wouldn't be banking on any particular role lasting to the end game with so much death flying around. If we don't lynch BC, I'm down with this lynch.

Geico (Doctor): Given the light hearted presentation of all the flavor and roles so far this game, I buy this explanation.

Columbine Shooting (Hated Townie): I buy the flavor. But the emphasis on this being Columbine and being viewed as a terrible tragedy based on gun violence, I wouldn't hesitate to believe this could be a scum role.

Mother Effin' Sorcerer (Ascetic): I suppose it makes sense. I was guessing this role was more of a Jack of all Trades type of role. But judging by the fact that Xis was Cybernetic Enhancement Mafia Bodyguard, it makes zero sense for Whiskers to be scum partners with him. The Bodyguard ability was obviously designed to help protect fellow mafia from the SK and One-Shot Vig. Having a Mafia Ascetic WITH a Body Guard is just basically saying "You should protect the Neighbor Scum each night, whoops he got lynched. Guess you're useless now".
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I say we lynch BC. Hes clinging way too hard to life for a hated townie that knows he has to die for the town to have a chance. He has literally suggested a lynch for two others before himself. Hes not hated. He's scum.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I still don't feel as if Whiskers could be scum. It just wouldn't make sense to have a Scum Bodyguard in Xis be on the same team as a Scum Untargetable role. There's just no team balance in that.

Although to be honest, with the Mod saying that if he would make such a role as Whiskers role, that it would be untargetable by day actions as well, I can definitely see how it would be broken to hell. Even a semi decent player could take that role and win the game, because so long as you don't look scummy enough to be lynched, you virtually cannot die, cannot be investigated, killed, framed, roleblocked or anything.

So the only way I can see Whiskers as being scum is if I can convince myself that both Klazam and Whiskers are lying about the role assigned to them.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Smashbard »

Actually I've posted plenty of dissenting opinions. For one I seem to be the only one left who buys your sorceror claim as town.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Smashbard »

I hate to say it, but Klick very well could be the last scum. I don't like Inte's doctor claim, as he hasn't successfully protected anybody from anything, even saying as the Doc he never even sent in a protection night 2. Not to mention I thought it would of been obvious for Inte to protect DaJudge to keep Towns win con in tact.

But I also don't like Whiskers claim because you could give a brain dead turkey a role that says "Nothing but a lynch can even target you" and the brain dead turkey would win the game or come close to winning it. Since we don't even have any day abilities to go through even if they could, the only thing I could imagine being THAT untouchable is the Godfather.

And finally, Klick is my only person I have trusted since Day 1. But I cannot deny the fact that he is the KKK, and KDowns was Racism itself...it's very possible to me that Klick is the final scum just due to flavor.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Smashbard »

I know that analysis is absolutely useless, but if you consider my thought process, I could actually list my suspects in order from greatest to least being: Klick, Whiskers, Inte.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Smashbard »

Because I just cant believe that you dont know where the second kill came from. I'd love to lynch anyone but you. But I dont know which claim to trust.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Well the mod already said we're not allowed to speculate on the set up anymore. But I already broke that rule above so I suppose he just means no more questions of the roles directed at him.

I almost want to lynch Whiskers just out of principle because an untouchable townie just seems wrong. But I refuse to believe that scum would have an Untouchable Godfather and a One-Shot Bodyguard in the same team. It doesn't make any sense. Whoever is scum would have to be able to be targeted by Xis in order for him to protect his scumbuddies. Otherwise it makes zero sense for this game to have a scum body guard who's one-shot was meant to be used against Town when Mafias whole goal is to KILL town.

So if it's not the KKK, then it HAS to be Inte. Because Doctor is an awfully clever claim to make to cover up the fact that he could be a poisoner.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So judging by the fact that I think Inte as a real doctor SHOULD have tried to protect DaJudge in order to protect our ace in the hole, I'm going to go with believing Inte is the scum for now.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Whenever I think about the KKK killing someone, I think about lynch mobs and burning. I don't imagine people blowing up, which is what the flavor implies. I also don't consider blowing up something that involves a Poisoner. Out of all these claimed roles the only one I imagine makes sense with blowing people up is a mother fucking sorcerer.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Smashbard »

Whiskers was referring to the fact that we didnt jump on the first vote that happened. Klick, you told me in the QT you would share who you thought were scum last night. You didnt. Instead of defending yourself tell me who the scum is.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Smashbard »

Since obviously two kills targeting the same person doesnt nullify both kills like it should, town loses if there is a third party role. We all might as well claim our real roles with no BS, and scum and the sk can negotiate who should win. Cause we cant.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Smashbard »

Cause I dont have some illogical preference for which anti town side i'd rather win. Whoever has the best gambit should win, if town cant. How do we do it? Well the Sk should claim first. We know theres one scum left, so we wont lynch the SK until we know
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Smashbard »

I am sadly, no more special than a jewish neighbor. No abilities. Although I would of probably killed both hydras out of spite if I had a kill. I didnt realize how cocky and pretentious Hydras were.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'm sure I'm not lynching Klick. In a game with no investigative roles there is no way anyone would surmise that two scum would be in the neighborhood when standard balance says 3 town to 1 scum.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Inte trying to figure out the missing night 1 kill seems genuine to me. So I gotta go with Whiskers here. Klick prob lied about being the vig so Whiskers wouldnt kill him
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So since Inte must of prevented Melmonds kill then Klick is the other killing role. Since he insists hes not the vig then he must be an sk.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Believe me Inte if I was the killer I would be taking credit for killing Adorkable. I was very happy to see him gone, even though you say he was the only town player this whole game.

With Klick being the KKK, I'm 100% sure he's the other killing role. I'm not accepting any other explanation. I have no idea as to why he's laying so low since we're basically in lylo and if he's a Vigilante then Town wins. So since he refuses to take credit for that, I have no choice but to believe he is a third party killer. That's the ONLY reason I can see why it would be so important for him to continue lying.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by Smashbard »

EBWOP: Town would win because Whiskers has outed himself. So if Klick is town he needs to claim Vig and get it over with. If he refuses, he's probably a back up SK. For whatever God awful reason.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Unless of course, you're the SK. I do remember you making quite a fuss over not wanting to claim before anyone else.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Post by Smashbard »

That's what I thought Klicks gambit was. Although I still don't know why it was so important for me and him to claim last if we didn't have some huge age in the hole strategy to catch scum out of it. I mean, if he had no ability, and I had no ability, what was the point of reserving our vanilla neighbor role info?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I gotta admit it's kinda funny how much Klick is opposed to just admitting he's the other killing role. Which really after thinking about it for almost 24 hours, makes me believe he can't be the SK. I mean, I am practically GIVING the Serial Killer the game here. All he would have to do is come out, say "Yo, I'm the Vig, sorry for lying, let's lynch Whiskers as outed scum" and we literally would have no reason not to believe his claim because there's no way to prove whether or not he really is a Town Aligned Vig or a Third Party Serial Killer.

If I were the Killer, I'd be jumping all over the credit for being the Town Vig because it's autowin for me because the only difference between SK and Vig is alignment that can't be proven at this point.

So the fact that Klick absolutely under no circumstances admits that he is the killing role, even in the face of WINNING THE GAME IF HE WOULD JUST CLAIM, I'm going to say that we should just lynch Whiskers.

Any objections?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Oh there's anothing killing role. The flavor of the multiple kills doesn't make any sense otherwise. But nobody seems to have the balls to just admit that they are the other killing role. It's really dumb, because in my opinion this game shouldn't of had three mafia and two sk's in a Mini Theme of 12 players. 5 anti town roles basically meant like what Inte said, one mislynch and town loses guaranteed. Which is what happened, because BC was the Hated Townie, so now town loses no matter what. We lynch you, second SK wins. We lynch anybody else, Mafia wins. We no lynch, and it's a shot in the dark, literally. I'd like to know which players signed off on this set up being balanced in any way.

I don't know why you're trying to help. It's all on your shoulders if we nolynch to win the game for town. Best case scenario for you is that you kill the other Serial Killer while the SK successfully kills town, so you win 1 to 1.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Smashbard »

So if Inte has wanted to fake claim and I have wanted to fake claim, you're the killing role Klick. Normally I'd be happy to hear it because I trusted you to be town all game. But your reluctance to take responsibility for your kills means you're not a town role.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Smashbard »

No lynch it is. It's the only way Town can win. Because Klick can't be town.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Your problem Whiskers comes from the fact that I agree with Inte.

I'd rather end this game now, lynch the Godfather and kill every last members of the Mafia, knowing that it wasn't the towns fault why we lost to an SK. This is the mods fault. Because the mod made a shitty balanced game with 3 Mafia and 2 Serial Killers. With no investigative roles, one doctor, a Hated townie and 3 town neighbors making it completely impossible for Town to win unless we nailed an anti town role with every single fucking lynch.

Now if I'm wrong about this and the Vig is just hidden and refusing to out himself, then I apologize to Death Note. But if I am right and the town loses despite only mislynching ONCE to the HATED TOWNIE, then I'll never be joining a Death Note game again unless I'm convinced he's learned not to pull bullshit set ups like this.

Vote: Whiskers.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Since we're not going to be able to win via lynch because Klick doesn't want it to end yet, and Whiskers isn't going to hammer himself, we have no other choice but No Lynch. Great.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Smashbard »

No, I hate to say it. But Whiskers is right. There's two flavors of kills that are happening on the same nights, so we know it can't be Mafia doing both. I really want to just lynch the scum and allow the chips to fall as they may, but it IS the most pro-town thing to do right now to no lynch and hope that Inte is who he says he is.

Which I am quickly doubting. Because I know I am not the killer, and Klick can't be the killer otherwise his motivation would of been to lynch Whiskers and win the game at this point. So I'm quickly coming to realize that Inte has fake claimed Doctor, failed to protect anybody from death as far as we know unless Melmond was targeting me instead of Whiskers, which there is no way to prove.

It's the only logical explanation that Inte is the last killer. But we can't lynch him or Whiskers because then the opposite side wins the game. But now that Inte knows this, and we know that if someone gets targeted by the same kill twice they wont be negated and the kills will go through anyway, ala DaJudge.

So Inte and Whiskers both end up targeting one of you or I, and it's a tie game for Mafia and the SK. Because we don't have a Doc. Inte won't target Whiskers knowing he can't kill him, and it would be stupid of Whiskers to target anyone but Inte because if he kills the SK successfully, Whiskers wins the game.

We literally have no way of winning unless Inte derps it up and calls Whiskers on his bluff and tries to target him with the kill. Lynching Whiskers will hand the game to Inte, and lynching Inte will hand the game to Whiskers. So we just have to let the nightkills decide which anti town side wins the game. All because we mislynched once. Great set up.

Unvote.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Smashbard »

EBWOP: He fake claimed doctor BECAUSE it's all too convenient that he's failed to protect anyone from death.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Inte, cut the bullshit. It's process of elimination at this point. Klick can't be the third party killer because if he were, he would of hammered Whiskers and won the game by killing you if you were the Doctor, leaving just me and him in the end game. There was literally ZERO reason for him to NOT hammer if he were a third party killer.

He can't be the Town Vig, because once again, it would of been very easy to claim at the start of this day phase and once again, HAMMER Whiskers and win the game for town if he knew he was town aligned and there was no possibility of there being another killing role.

So you ARE the SK. There's literally NOTHING for you to lose by just admitting it at this point. We can't afford to lynch you, because then Whiskers wins knowing for sure we don't have a protective role, kills Klick or myself and wins the game.

We can't afford to lynch Whiskers, because then YOU win, knowing we don't have a protective role and killing Klick or I and winning the game.

No Lynch is the ONLY way Town has a chance. And even then it's like a 1% chance because the only way we win this game is if Whiskers kills you and you somehow fail to kill Klick or I by wanting to test Whiskers claim. Which is pretty farfetched odds at this point.

And that's perfectly fine at this point. Klick and I know that we have ZERO protection so we lose no matter what unless Whiskers kills you and you don't kill anybody else. Why hide it anymore? If we can't afford to lynch the FUCKING GODFATHER when he hands himself to us on a silver platter we certainly can't afford to lynch the Serial Killer. It's a lose-lose for town. Which I understand you not caring about because you're the SK and your motivations are not town oriented, so you have no reason to agree to a No Lynch.

However, if I understand the rules correctly it should always take one less vote to No Lynch than to Lynch. So if it takes 3 to agree on a Lynch, it should only take two to agree on a No Lynch. With Whiskers already voting for a No Lynch, all I have to do is vote No Lynch and end the day phase, FUCKING UP your chances at winning this, because you can't target Whiskers. The best you can do is tie.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So if our deadline is 2 weeks, it's only been 1 week since the thread reopend on the 19th. So we have plenty of time.

Considering that, Inte. I will be giving you til the end of this weekend to admit that you are the SK and stop jerking everyone around when there's literally ZERO point for you to do so. If by Monday Morning your very next post isn't an admittance to your role being the real Serial Killer or Town Vig than I will be voting No Lynch alongside Whiskers, ending this day phase and thereby SCREWING your chances at winning the game. Even if it means handing the game to Whiskers.

So I'd think long and hard about whether or not keeping quiet is still playing to your win condition. Because by refusing to claim at this point you'll be surrendering your chances of winning this game. Klick and I are the Kingmakers. Now it's up to you to decide whether or not you want to make a case as to why the Serial Killer deserves the win more than the Godfather.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Smashbard »

No, I don't. Because you're the SK. And I'm not ending it until you admit as much. You have until Monday Morning before I No Lynch this bitch and cause you to lose the game.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Smashbard »

I'll even make a fucking deal with you. Just admit that you're the SK, end the charade, and I'll be your Kingmaker and lynch Whiskers and HAND YOU THE GAME. All you have to do is stop lying and reveal who you really are.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Smashbard »

Thank you Klick. Whiskers, I was going to no lynch no matter what. Inte doesnt deserve the win just for being stubborn. I hope you kill him. Because I'd rather you win than tie with Inte.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Vote: No Lynch

Inte, you're a moron. You could of easily at any point just claimed Vig and won the game for yourself. But you were too derp to see victory before your eyes. I hope you enjoy losing due to being too stubborn to just win the game when town hands it to you on a silver fucking platter.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Smashbard »

If Klick was the killer, he won yesterday but chose not to for whatever stupid reason. Lynch Whiskers, Kill Inte, and I would of got end gamed.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Smashbard »

There is only one logical move. If Klick is the SK, then good game. Town cant win no matter who I choose. So I choose my neighbor.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Smashbard »

Vote: Whiskers[\b]
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Smashbard »

Vote: Whiskers
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Sorry Inte .I was a total jerk for saying those things. I still would like some answers as to why Melmond was able to keep killing.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Pretty much. You would of never claimed and cracked under the pressure of one of us lying if we could of assumed this was a bastard set up.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Seriously, one shot mafia bodyguard with a godfather that cant be targeted? vengeful townie that only works in lylo? zombie sk? Lets throw balance out the window shall we?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I think a lot of the roles were great, and the flavor was simply awesome, no doubt. The problem is I don't see the evidence or the logic behind how in the world this game was balanced. I don't understand how it makes sense to have a one-shot bodyguard/neighbor/ascetic godfather scumteam. I don't understand the thought process to give town a Hated Townie and a Vengeful Townie that only works in Lylo, three neighbors, a roleblocker and a doctor. Well that's not entirely true, the two "protective" roles were obviously used to try and offset the Zombie SK and Mafia Kills. The only problem with that is that the Godfather was untargetable, so the roleblocker could only ever prevent an SK kill, and the roleblocker could never prevent an SK kill either if the SK was already dead. So it seems like to me that the roleblocker was utterly useless without the presence of the SK alive.

So I guess my frustration comes from the fact that this game just seemed like an amalgamation of "Mods favorite roles" all clogged together without much thought to the balance of any sides chances of winning except for the SK.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”