Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:53 am

Post by Benmage »

/confirm

Confirming in thread is foolish.

We all have our PMS.... the game might not yet be open, but everything you say counts.

Go.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Woah GreyIce, its too early to be bussing. Buddying is better early anyways.

Follow my lead: Everyone looks town.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Obvscum... :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

MoI, can I just sheep you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Benmage »

How have 11 other people not posted for 36 hours :eek: :?:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 73, Mr_Ree wrote:@shos ikr?

Seriously though, has anything of note happened other than GreyICE's joke claims? Sticking with Ben because of the sheep post.

Do you have precedents of scum doing that?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Can the peanutgallery (inte) please save the commentary for after the QnA.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Odd angle, but ok.

Unvote vote Benmage
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:49 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 79, Mr_Ree wrote:Of course I do. What a silly question.

Can you link the game please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeeesh, I didn't realize this game recruited such peewee level players.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:41 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD no power... I live in NY long island... please don't replace.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey, still no power... and I have to burrow car chargers for phone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 145, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Benmage and Grey
– to the Dunham wagon!!!! Engaging Sheeping!!!!

Unvote vote Dunham

I'm sorry but with my limited time I have little interest in reading 10 pages.

So Baaaaaa (moi'sobviouslytown,yesiambuddying)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Benmage »

I hope fourtrouble is not related to fourseencircum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 179, MacDougall wrote:v/la until November 13. I am in Thailand on holiday. Read the first three pages and think inte is scum. Later.

?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!why the fuck would thisperson join the game.....

MOD force replace.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Myb on the replacement guy, was looking at a few low player isos. (and so I didn't see the mod already handling it... if it weren't for my sketchy internet I'd probably have realized Xi was a replacement)

In post 303, Dunhamganger wrote:Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha jesus what a great wagon.

Benmage, buddy. You look worse than Shadow Dancer.

Such quips do nothing to dissuade me.

I'm really ambivalent to the whole BG claim. I've been BG as scum before(obviously town too)... so the role itself is meh. I tend to hate the role in general, but thats not important. Uhmmmm.... yeah. He's reading less scummy in more recent posts.
***DUN please opt to use your power.

MoI
who else do we have?
-Whatever happened to qwints?

unvote
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh yea, and this is still from my phone, although I was able to tether it huzzah!

So continue to bare with me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Mr. Ree
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Benmage »

^why don't you explain first.

And I guess you're accepting duns statements against yourself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 96, Benmage wrote:

Can you link the game please.

I don't believe you ever did this request either ree.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 335, Mr_Ree wrote:Accepting Dunhams statement? Lol, no. Just goes to show he's still misreading to suit his interests.

You failed to respond... what am I suppose to assume?

In post 335, Mr_Ree wrote:
I'm voting because you've done absolutely noting useful the entire game except sheep MOI, which, while occasionally useful, has contributed nothing to the game.

So the crux of your complaint to me is a lack of contribution. Despite that I only just recently got power back, but still don't have internet due to a Natural Disaster beyond my control.

I guess I'm just going to have to ignore you going forward as basic sense seems to allude you. If someone argued with me that 2+2 = 3 there's is only so many times I could show them their error before giving up on the cause. You appear to be a lost cause.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 340, Mr_Ree wrote:
Sorry Ben, work got busy. I'll look through MOI's games now. I'm sure I can find evidence of scum sheeping him somewhere.... Actually, since we have an expert on MOI's Meta, Hey Xis, has scum ever sheeped MOI?

So I asked you if you had experience of scum blindly sheeping (in lets say the beginning of a game). You scoffed at my statement, making it appear that you must have a plethora of experience... or atleast some readily available meta to point me to. But you don't..... You just assumed you could dig something up. Well, I'm sure you could dig up town doing the same thing, aye? So that makes that point null at best.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 343, Mr_Ree wrote: It's a common theme in my games. Check it out.

Echoing MoI, could you point us to the games we can find examples of this.

@MoI, this wagon is good.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Benmage »

^agreed inte. You should vote Mr.Ree

Also I really didn't like that last post by SD.. I'll iso her.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Benmage »

vote projectmatt
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Your vote sucks.

You should switch it. I recommend Pjmatt.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Sup?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

inte, shos is fairly blatantly town.

Come vote Pjmatt already. If itsa miss, we can do shos tomorrow (hint hint it won't miss)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 477, absta101 wrote:
In post 469, Benmage wrote:inte, shos is fairly blatantly town.

Come vote Pjmatt already. If itsa miss, we can do shos tomorrow (hint hint it won't miss)
Can you explain why Shos is town please.

His illogical and erratic play seems more like misguided town than scum. Call it also gut. His posts read genuine enough.

What are the points for him being scum again?
-Bullets please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Lol @ pjmatt voting the lowest hanging fruit.

Lynch pjmatt.
shoot fourtrouble.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 509, absta101 wrote:How can you have such a strong read on Fourtrouble? He's got 6 posts.
Also, if Benmage were trying to save his "buddy", why would he nominate him to get shot?

^
In post 511, inte wrote:
ftr FourTrouble+Benmage is looking to be (part of) the scum team, assuming shos is town

:lol: :lol:

inte is so bad. It's not even funny. He's like one of those really shitty comedy movies, where all you do is shake your head.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 514, projectmatt wrote:
In post 509, absta101 wrote:How can you have such a strong read on Fourtrouble? He's got 6 posts.
Also, if Benmage were trying to save his "buddy", why would he nominate him to get shot?

I don't have a super strong read but what he's done is bad and the interactions with him are making me think he's a lurker his buddies are desperately trying to protect.

Don't have a strong read...

TY for proving my point on targeting Low hangning fruit. While they can be scum. That doesn't nullify my point. Moreover scum love targeting these easy mislynch targets.

Hence why I (being the awesome player I am) suggested Lynching you (scum) and vigging the vigbait lurker/useless-slot FT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Benmage »

vote qwints

I knew not to forget about this one MoI.

Opportunistic scum right here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Give me a minute here to catch back up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Benmage »

--------------[]

unvote vote Antihero
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Cheah right. I'd never quickhammer like such as scum.
(old scotsman) Moving past the wifom.

I'd be avoiding the spotlight it'd cause.

Get fucked.

Your shit was scummy as fuck. I can't affect the hurricane. And you attack my contribution. Fucking dumb. I'm happy to have hammered bullshit like that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Especially with a vig..

Lol...

Again, glad to hammer the idiocy you spewed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Benmage »

I will not be surprised at all if you flip scum.

You entered L-1, and didn't mention anything about claiming.

So what is now that your hammered?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 584, Antihero wrote:
But, seriously, the hurricane needs to stay out of further discussion because that has literally nothing to do with anything.

A person V/LA will be unable to contribute. I had Limited Access due to the hurricane and was unable to properly contribute. Yet you attacked my contribution.

I.E. you are mentally slow, or you have no idea how to properly play this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh lol, you are alive.

unvote vote qwints[/b

You're still a dick.

I still wish I hammered you.

Keep attacking my lack of contribution during a hurricane. I will laugh endgame at you HARDDDD.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 588, Antihero wrote:
In post 586, Benmage wrote:
In post 584, Antihero wrote:
But, seriously, the hurricane needs to stay out of further discussion because that has literally nothing to do with anything.

A person V/LA will be unable to contribute. I had Limited Access due to the hurricane and was unable to properly contribute. Yet you attacked my contribution.

I get that. And I wasn't talking about that.

What nonsense where you talking about?

Me sheeping MoI?

He was obvious town, and I didn't have a good grasp on the game due to limited access, i.e. hurricane.

Unvote vote qwints
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Benmage »

What were you attacking about me and the hurricane nonsense if not my early game absence?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

With a living vig, and scum never wanting spotlight.

You can mark me down as conftown now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 598, Leafsnail wrote:
However, Benmage literally just tried to hammer and win so he's scum.

I'm sorry... in what game is it ever winnable with a quickhammer D2? :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 596, Leafsnail wrote:
In post 594, Benmage wrote:With a living vig, and scum never wanting spotlight.

You can mark me down as conftown now.

hmmm yes this is a good argument

VOTE: Benmage

(redirecters)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This first thing that rationale comes to mind, is REDIRECtors... fuckina I can't remember the last time I've seen one. And thats the first thing you goto. Wowwww.

Well it would be easy enough (tomorrow, since again its D2), if shos said his shot got redirected, to than look back at a statement like this and analyze it.

But to be the first conclusion you come to. Wow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 601, Leafsnail wrote:
In post 599, Benmage wrote:
I'm sorry... in what game is it ever winnable with a quickhammer D2? :lol:

The previous Philosophy Mafia (although scum decided to bus instead). This Philosophy Mafia.

No, mafia could have made D3 mylo, but not have won.... lynching and nk-ing successfully D1/D2.

But back to this game. There's a vig, or other killing entity, so already different game, different mentality. SO how am I scum, going to quickhammer and not be nk'd?

And if you're so concerned about the game ending today, how the hell does any logic in you jump to redirectors. You want to on the one hand be safe? And on the other hand defend your point with a rarely used role, redirector....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 604, Leafsnail wrote:
Benmage wrote:No, mafia could have made D3 mylo, but not have won.... lynching and nk-ing successfully D1/D2.

Day 2: 7 town, 3 mafia. 2 mafia players quickhammer a townie. We'll regard them as 100% outed.
Night 2: 6 town, 3 mafia. Mafia kills a townie.
Day 3: 5 town, 3 mafia. A mafia member is lynched.
Night 3: 5 town, 2 mafia. Mafia kills a townie.
Day 4: 4 town, 2 mafia. A townie is daykilled. A mafia member is lynched.
Night 4: 3 town, 1 mafia. Mafia kills a townie.
Day 5: 2 town, 1 mafia. A townie is daykilled. Mafia victory.

Scum could daykill twice?!?!?!??!?!?!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 604, Leafsnail wrote:
So what you need to explain is: why did you try to hammer Antihero with no explanation or claim request, if not to win as scum?

Read the posts 582-594 again.

Then ask yourself, why the person I "quickhammered" isn't voting me.

Then apologize.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 607, Antihero wrote:So, instead of refuting my argument or asking for clarification, you thought the most rational course of action was to hammer me without a claim?

You have poor impulse control, sir.

Yeah I was a little pissed, and I can't remember the last time I've been able to hammer. And I did find it odd that you glossed over being at L-1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Don't wanna see shos die. Will readup soon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Benmage »

We have a watcher, vig, bodyguard, and double voter... we might as well massclaim maybe as I can't imagine more town power.

Or someone is definitely lying.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 694, qwints wrote:Benmage's recent contributions are scummy as hell. His refusal to take a stand seems like scum trying to stay out of it while town fight each other. You've got to have more to say than this:

In post 668, Benmage wrote:We have a watcher, vig, bodyguard, and double voter... we might as well massclaim maybe as I can't imagine more town power.

Or someone is definitely lying.

That would require being full concurrent with the game. Which I am not. Perhaps during turkey long weekend I will have time to catch myself up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 717, qwints wrote: And why is everyone ignoring benmage's scumminess?

Bad deflection.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mod never messaged thread was open.

Anyways VT.

Leaf go.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:10 am

Post by Benmage »

PoE. Well if it aint me, it has to be inte, leaf, abstas, or ah....

I'm probably happiest with abstas.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Id lynch inte, only if it came to me or him.

I really think he's town otherwise his style of gameplay is insulting to the integrity of the game. I.e. whimsical noncontribution.

So anyways,
vote absta101
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 789, inte wrote:hes been on EVERY single lynch zzz...

So?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:37 am

Post by Benmage »

No I am town. Obviously. And scum just swept, gj scrubs.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:37 am

Post by Benmage »

No I am town. Obviously. And scum just swept, gj scrubs.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:40 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 796, inte wrote:so you've obviously been pushing only town lynches

Two lynches.... lol, its called progression, the game needs flips.

Whatever this terrible town /game is over. Good riddance.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh if the game isn't over, I guess if the scum team is 2 or shos is an sk.... or both of those are true .... lynch absta, ah, leaf in that order.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 am

Post by Benmage »

^must be scum too...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Replacements + weak town. Meh gg.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Benmage »

What's ninja?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Ninja, BP, RB .... wow.

Vig hits town.. or gets blocked. Or gets watched by watcher and outted for a kill. Lynching a PR and outting another in one awesome blow.

Who the fuck cleared this game as balanced?

Watcher can't see ninja... why give scum a counter to everything town has??? Town is suppose to counter scum zzzz.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 850, Leafsnail wrote:Also why didn't we nameclaim on the last day? I mean I was scum so I rolled with it but...

As disconnected as I was....

Inte, was simply atrocious.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 858, Acosmist wrote:
You played terribly, so. zzzz

Has no relevance to a poorly balanced game. TY.
In post 860, Acosmist wrote:
The ninja means the watcher fails to get information. Again, it doesn't put false info there. If there were a tracker, the ninja could be tracked and get no result, making the tracker think the ninja did nothing. The interaction with a watcher is to fail to provide info, not to provide false info.

Exactly... where is the town able to catch any scum with PRs? Scum NK can't be tracked. Scum GF can't be NK'd. Vigs sitewide hit town more often than not... There was a MD suggesting too complex games, too much town PR interacts and actually makes it worse for town. Plus mods, like yourself over compensate for town strength by making scum too Powerful.

Look town played bad. I myself admit I played bad. The scum, outside players, and pretty much everyone is in agreeance this game was scum/heavily scum sided.... Yet you're too prideful to admit this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 865, Antihero wrote:benmage is just sour grapes. No need to get bent out of shape, Acosmist.

Not really. We lost. Everyone played shitty. Replacements make the game bleh (but thats pretty much all games these days). But to say this game isn't scum sided, is simply comical. I don't get why Acos is getting all pissy. Very few mods really get balance :P . (statistically with the site, I'm usually way more happy to see a town sided setup than a scum sided one.)

In post 866, inte wrote:He's also an idiot for thinking he can be on every town lynch without repercussions

Welcome to a fucking mini. Being on 2 lynches in a mini is nothing. If this was a large and I pushed thru 4 mislynches, okay.

But 2... get fuckin real. You rushed lylo, and blew. Period. I had your uselessness as a towntell. You should've had a similar read to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”