Mini 1392: Social Justice Mafia (Game Over)

SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #200) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

@Konowa, you are so trying to cause confusion, trying to divide and conquer. Trying to shake APs confidence in those he thinks are town, and trying to turn him against me.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #201) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Is that so? Please, enlighten me on what you think my motivation is. Besides some lame excuse that I just want to toot my own horn and say I always suspected a particular person.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #202) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

In post 711, Konowa wrote:Your mantra, as stated, is be suspicious of everyone until they towntell (obv paraphrase). I would expect someone who has played mafia before to know with that mind state how to better look for and distinguish motivations. You are not attempting to figure out motivations. If you were you would have questioned Shamrock's position on AP despite your town read on him [Shamrock].

Shamrock has stated he doesn't know what to do, he seems to be confused. It looks as though he suddenly came up with the thought that AP was posturing without thoroughly looking into it, as he mentioned he would be back with more later. Why would I need to question the obvious? After looking over APs posts, I came to the conclusion that he doesn't look to be posturing. I expect that Shamrock is further examining APs posts, along with other peoples' to clear up his confusion and post his conclusion when he us able. Don't try to tell me you know what is going through my brain and I am not attempting to figure out motivations. You on the other hand (referring to your following post) seem quite the contradiction. Since you feel people should be trying to figure out people's motivations, I wonder why you don't do more questioning if you clearly don't have any reads on people until you have a read on them. Where is the town motivation behind that? I would also like to know what your reads are on everybody else.

In post 715, Konowa wrote:I have no read on the slot. This might be affected by multiple replacements. I didn't get anything out of Buckwild's three posts. I can't read Bitmap to save my life. Jal, while asking questions, has been focusing on you. Would like to see what who else he thinks is scum.

@Jal, the people in my prob town section are pretty close to equal in feeling, I am not going to break it down further. I have already broke my list down into 4 levels depending on how I feel about their behavior.

@AP, sorry, but after analyzing posts, and I still feel it more for Konowa and Grey more than anybody else, not as certain about qwints. I will get back to you on why I think Shamrock is town in another post.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Konowa
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #203) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: qwints

Closer examination. He is posturing.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #204) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

In post 726, Tajun wrote:
In post 677, SereneStorm wrote:@Sham, if roles are revealed upon lynch, it might benefit town more to lynch me. It could give answers. I will not support a wagon on AP.

I will VOTE: qwints

But town remember my suspicions list when I turn up dead.

SS, what do you mean by this? Roles are revealed (usually with most/all details). Do you mean if alignment (town/scum) is revealed? What answers would this give?

I think it will reveal why I think Grey is scum, and Toog and Sham to be town.

@AP, Besides that ^, it looks like Sham has been scum hunting throughout the game, asking lots of questions. I was going to pull up posts, but there's so many and I needed a break from Mafia to clear my mind. I am really tired now, & need to go to bed. If you want, perhaps I can post some tomorrow.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #205) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Also, judging by my role, Tajun's claim seems town as well. Night y'all.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #206) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:17 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Ok. New day @Konowa, we are not arguing, I assume you are not drunk, I would like your reads please.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #207) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 am

Post by SereneStorm »

@Konowa, I am interested on your thoughts on everybody, not just your preferred lynches. Thank you.

@Jal, what town reads on Konowa? Certainly not mine. I am quite used to being the only one to suspect someone, sometimes taking days to convince everyone else. My last game, I sensed someone was scum on D1, but couldn't lynch them til D3. I am quite used to going off on a wild tangent while players that have never played with me think I am scum, til someone that is used to playing with me tells them it's normal for me. I would think it obvious by now, I don't just run with the crowd. If I am suspicious of someone that nobody else is, I will chase them, they either untangle themselves out of my suspicions, or tangle themselves further. In Konowa's case, he has only given me reason to suspect him further by not wanting to argue until he proves me wrong, just calling me dumb, claiming to be drinking, and avoiding fully answering my question asking for his reads. I have been good at detecting scum, but terrible at convincing others, and terrible at self preservation. But my train of thought as reg town is to do as much damage to scum while I can, drawing attention to myself and away from doctors/cops, as I see myself more disposable than them. If all people are active, the more scum don't know who to take out first, and with everyone scum hunting, the more likely we are to find scum and win. I play hard, it might not be the smartest play style, but that's just me. Sometimes I get lynched, sometimes I get NK'd, sometimes I survive til the end of the game.

My vote on qwints came from taking AP SERIOUSLY and ANALYZING QWINTS' POSTS FURTHER. ISO them yourself, and tell me it doesn't look like he is posturing.

I can clearly see that AP LOOKS TO BE SCUM HUNTING BY VOTING PEOPLE ALONG WITH ACCUSATIONS TO APPLY PRESSURE TO SEE THEIR RESPONSE. I still feel like AP is town, and it seems to me that scum would like to target us both, whichever one they succeed in convincing town to lynch, they will lynch, the other may turn up in a NK. Of course AP and I are most active, just look at the post count, what do you expect.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #208) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:11 am

Post by SereneStorm »

@Sham & @Toog, I am curious if your roles are Republican because Tajun's and mine are.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #209) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Thanks AP <3
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #210) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:33 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Even Rufflig noticed qwints acting funny by supporting me, and the pulling his support out from under me. Qwints called AP's analysis wrong, saying I am giving opinions, and then backs up and acts like I don't have any opinions. He also said he called me out on dropping all my opinions in that case, which is a lie, he did not call me out, and I saying "It's possible" does not mean "No I don't think so". It's possible means they have caught my attention and I am keeping a very watchful eye on them.

Rufflig, I would love to hear more from you, your recent intake, what are your thoughts on qwints, Konowa, Jal, and Grey?
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #211) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:48 am

Post by SereneStorm »

@Konowa
Ya, w/e dude. "I will just be too busy to answer for my suspicious behavior until deadline is over so I can fly under the radar."
Gives to much for scum to work with my butt. How about giving town more to work with rather than only stating two people you are for lynching so you don't have to do any back pedaling to make a case on someone later in the game. Ok, you want specifics, what is your intake on all of the people in my probtown section. Besides AP, namely...

Shamrock
Toogeloo
Tajun
Zajnet
Rufflig

Of course I really don't expect you to give substantial reads on them, as it would make it harder for you to build a case on them later. All you have been doing is being vague, couldn't even give reads on Bitmap/Jal and Grey. The only thing I see you doing us asking questions to provoke thought into a direction that benefits you, trying to cause division and promote a lynch of your liking, and not giving any reads on anyone except those you would like to target. But all these things I expect from someone who is a rather good scum player.

I would like to hear more on literally half the player list as well.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #212) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:54 am

Post by SereneStorm »

We so need to lynch Konowa.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #213) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:57 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Search it out townies. Please.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #214) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 am

Post by SereneStorm »

In post 593, Toogeloo wrote:Why do you think a more active person should not be a lynch target though? Do you feel activity is an indicator of towniness?

Sorry Toog for taking so long to answer this. I am not saying an active person should not be a target lynch, or that activity is an indicator of towniness. I was implying that it seems like we are targeted because of our activity. It would be a very bad idea for town to lynch active town. And, sorry I told you to shut up.

@Toog & @Malp, can I please convince you to Unvote if you don't have the time to put into the game presently, as your parked vote could be very dangerous to town.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #215) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Town, if you are not going to pay attention to any of my reads or pleas, then you might as well lynch me. Cause if we lynch AP, and he flips town, I am gonna be so ticked. I will not work my butt off for town to be ignored. If he is lynched and flips town, I will no longer assist you in hunting scum. Like it or not. I am getting sick and tired of stressin myself out for town for no reason. Matter of fact, you might as well just lynch me now. If there is a doctor in this game, do not protect me.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #216) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Sorry to hear about your accident The Rufflig <3
Thanks for responding, and for the clue ;)
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #217) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Ok, forget the fact that I think people are town based purely on my role. Although I wasn't basing why I think they are prob town purely on that. But, I am a bit confused, and not afraid to admit when I am wrong, mind you, (add that to my toot my own horn ego, thank you very much.) And I still think my role reveal would answer some questions. Well this has become more interesting, and fascinating to try to figure it out, and if that floats my boat, and nobody else's, that's my prerogative.

Still hasn't changed my top 3 scum suspicions... Konowa, Grey, qwints.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #218) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Dude, at this point I really do not care what you have to say.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #219) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

I understand on this forum that some of the attacks are not purely on argument, but on the person behind the character, and believe it or not, as hard as it is for me to control my mouth, I do not particularly like to offend people. So, if anyone would like to to attack my argument, fine, but I really do not have the time or patience to argue with someone attacking my person, putting myself in a position that I might say something I will later regret. I apologize if I have offended anybody prior to this post.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #220) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

<3 Thank you Grey
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #221) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

But I still think you're scum though, no offense <3
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #222) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

I am not doing anything til I re-read this thread. I will to get it done by tonight.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #223) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Ooooo, I just noticed I'm Mafia Scum now :) I'm very pleased <3 So what comes after that, or is that as high as it goes? I think it should be Assasin. Ya, Assasin sounds good. BTW, re-reading through the thread is quite interesting. I'm very impressed <3 But I'm not done yet...

UNVOTE:
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #224) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

No, I don't think I'm a cut above the company.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #225) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Hahaha :D Maybe I will have to try that little trick when I want to appear too busy to be approached hahaha :) MS is quite handy :D

But I hope you're not drivin AP <3
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #226) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Ok ok ok, this might be a very bad idea, but I'm gonna do it anyway... Because, I'm Romney, and I am town, so I can only assume Obama's phone lady is my enemy. Might not provide too much information, or it just might. Oooo scaray, I never played a game where we could straight up say our names. Interesting. Shall I post, or shall I delete? Hmmmmm, I am curious about how everyone will respond, so, ..... I.Think.I'm.Gonna.Post..... Weeeee (as AP says,... no I haven't been drinking, I'm naturally drunkenishly silly, you should try it sometime, tis quite amusing)...

Now, I'm either lying, or I'm not. You decide. I will either be lynched, or NK'd, or perhaps I may survive. Curious. Let's push the button and see what happens next... O.O
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #227) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Go ahead, you just might be next.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #228) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:44 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Nice try though.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #229) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:02 am

Post by SereneStorm »

So now you see why I think you should either lynch me or Grey, besides his suspicious behavior. If you don't believe me, you can lynch me, you will find out whether I am lying or not. I don't think you will get as many answers from AP's lynch. If you believe me, but think my logic is faulty, that my role doesn't necessarily make Grey scum, then please feel free to discuss. But time is running out. We need to come together.

Grey, you don't know my meta. I'm very tempted to give it. But I really don't think it's necessary.
Say what you want. Lynching me would tell whether I am lying.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #230) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Grey, Lynching me would tell whether I am lying or not. I told you, I'm terrible at self preservation. I have already claimed my role, town can decide whether or not that makes you scum.

Toog, I was thinking because his role's ability protected him to a certain extent from "white people" lynching him that it was racial. But when Shammy said he was black but town, that wouldn't make sense. So I thought it was just Obama against Romney, but then Tajun's role claim. So perhaps Republican against Democratic, but then Rufflig's role claim. I don't know where to go from there.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #231) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 am

Post by SereneStorm »

I am aware that being black doesn't make you scum dear, however the fact that your role is for Obama and hates Romney, while I am Romney makes us enemies. Don't be mad at me cause you stated who you were.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #232) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:48 am

Post by SereneStorm »

I'm not shutting up til you lynch me. Like I said, town can decide whether or not my role makes his role scum. Why are you so suddenly upset Shammy, does your role work for Obama?
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #233) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:08 am

Post by SereneStorm »

In light if what has been said, what kind if roles do you think would be scum roles then Shammy?
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #234) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 am

Post by SereneStorm »

I'm going to be unavailable for a few hours.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #235) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:44 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Well, Grey was already suspicious for scummy behavior before he claimed, and being that his role opposes mine, I know I'm town, and I don't see how lynching scum right would result in a town loss, I am going with what I think best. If you back this lynch up and I am wrong, I understand I will probably be next, if I am not taken out by NK.

VOTE: Greygnarl
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #236) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 am

Post by SereneStorm »

In post 830, greygnarl wrote:Flavor is NOT going to break the game. Lynching you will NOT make me scum.

That's why I am suggesting lynching you first dear. I do not see a better choice than you ATM.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #237) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:05 am

Post by SereneStorm »

There's still plenty of townies to avoid disaster in a LyLo situation. And I really think you are scum anyway, so I don't see any cons here.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #238) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:16 am

Post by SereneStorm »

And if I am wrong then I can triple that. I'm not moving unless someone else's logic makes more sense. You would not think flavor claim would make it so easy, just like I did not think that Shammy is scum, but now I have to question that.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #239) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:00 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Sorry, I have been out, told you I wasn't going to be available. Are you asking what my power is?
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #240) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:07 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Oh. Ok. Well, I understand it can be hard for African Americans, and it's in my lineage to work closely with them, but I don't think they should be freeloaders yo.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #241) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:10 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Is that what you mean? What I'm told about my role? Derp.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #242) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Qwints, if I was givin up I'd be even more annoying, and not claim yo.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #243) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Of course you Obama people want me out. You meany head freeloader and woman that gives him freebies.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #244) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Grey, I will make a list later, I'm not home. But I'm not going to flip scum dear.
Sham, I am assuming you are a woman anyway, since you thought White Cis males were your enemy, of which I am.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #245) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Oh, and I am Town Capitalist, White Cis. Sounds so pretty <3
Does that help Toog?
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #246) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 am

Post by SereneStorm »

The ancestors owning slaves was in my quote, but I left that part out in my paraphrase.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #247) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 am

Post by SereneStorm »

In post 853, Jal wrote:
P-edit: What does a capitalist do?

Gets all tha hotties. Binders fulla them ;) Ya, I got it goin on.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #248) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 am

Post by SereneStorm »

In post 855, AngryPidgeon wrote:

In post 830, greygnarl wrote:Flavor is NOT going to break the game

If SS were scum, wouldn't she know that? Its possible she is pushing flavor spec as scum despite knowing its wrong, but I have a really hard time believing that.

And you are talking to her like you think she is town. And you are continuing to debate the validity of flavor spec with her which she should KNOW is wrong if she is scum. So is she scum or isn't she?

In post 842, greygnarl wrote:See, I'm telling you. This is not noobtown play. It's just noob play with scum motivations.

Do you think she knows the flavor spec is flawed? If so why do you keep telling her it is?

Huh? It's wrong and flawed? What do you mean?

How much role claiming do you want bruh? I'm R-Money, wit binders fulla women. Daz wut it iz yo.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #249) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 am

Post by SereneStorm »

Wut do you mean Obama phone woman? What effect do you have? You aint got nuttin on me, I'm rich, and I got the hotties, you just got a free phone.

Thanks AP <3
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #250) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:56 am

Post by SereneStorm »

In post 865, Shamrock wrote:Serene doesn't know what power to fakeclaim. Someone ========[] please.

What power? I'm rich. I can buy anyone's abilities I want. I think Tajun's gun looks kinda pretty, so far.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #251) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Bain Capital. One Shot.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #252) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Now you took away all my fun. Bully boy.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #253) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

You're a meany head too Tajun :( I'd pay you a very pretty amount for your very pretty gun <3

AP, I only got one shot to make a good investment. I can buy anyone else's abilities, once only.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #254) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

No :( You big bully.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #255) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

AP, I will grab Zaj's posts right now. Brb.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #256) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

In post 285, Zajnet wrote:I'm finally getting around to posting, but I don't really have much to say. I've reread the entire game, and I just don't really have strong reads. SS is newb-town, that much is obvious, but beyond that I don't really have any solid reads. I was leaning scum on The Rufflig earlier in the game, but his more recent posts have brought him back into null territory for me. AP is probably town. Bitmap needs to post more content, but I suppose that is the pot calling the kettle black :/

Looks like genuine town view reads, close to what mine were, as I also felt AP was town, that Rufflig was scum at one point, and wanted Bitmap to post more so I could have more to analyze. Also calling me newbtown rather than making it look like I am scum.

In post 359, Zajnet wrote:
In post 333, The Rufflig wrote:@Zajnet: You aren't paying attention to this game, are you?

Honestly, no, not really. I've got a lot of shit I'm dealing with IRL right now and I hate D1 of games.

In post 341, DeltaWave wrote:
Fun Fact: Willow is the best character on Buffy.

Yes.

In post 355, SereneStorm wrote:But you still have your vote on me dear <3

UNVOTE: SS

If he was scum, why would he unvote me, when I am an easy target?

In post 422, Zajnet wrote:
In post 419, Bitmap wrote:
In post 408, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 390, Iron Crue wrote:The fact is this: At the start of the game AP was wasting time joking around and spamming shit. In those games he was either responding to attacks on him with good reasoning or establishing townreads. How do you know I haven't seen AP scum before anyway?

Meta is a shit tool and you should feel bad.
You can easily selectively hunt through peoples meta. My style is WAY more dependent on how interested I am in a game and the general state of the game at any given time. Go read Dirty Cards mafia then and tell me I did much of anything D1.

You know, this post is pretty scummy as well.
VOTE: AngryPidgeon

Why is his post scummy? Do you have any other reasoning to vote him?

Scum hunting.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #257) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

At this point, I would think the ones insulting me, actually calling me dumb are scum. Namely Konowa, Greygnarl, and Shammy. But you guys can interrogate them further after my lynch.

Taj, no hard feelings <3 It's just a game, you big bully, I woulda paid you handsomely ;)
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #258) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Hammer anyone?
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #259) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

I have a reason not to hammer myself right now, as it would cut the day short, making D2 start on Friday if I am correct? Friday is an extension of the holiday and some people may have plans with loved ones all week, so I will wait.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #260) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Awwww man, the anticipation of waiting to see if I flip scum or town. Don't you just hate/love Mafia <3
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #261) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Targeting Tajun only proves he has a gun, not that he is town.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #262) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

Why, are you scum, and would like to take out more than one townie tonight? If I Target Tajun, you all lynch another townie, and then NK another townie, that's 3 town down.
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #263) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:31 am

Post by SereneStorm »

In post 1423, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also, Serene was obvtown as they come...

Thanks for havin my back AP <3 ;)

Good job scum team :]
SereneStorm
SereneStorm
Goon
SereneStorm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #264) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by SereneStorm »

I was so stressed out from real life issues during this game. Haven't played another game ever since. Maybe I should have asked for a replacement. Sorry guys <3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”