Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 11, tsunami wrote:VOTE: benmage

He knows why.

Tsunami is a hydra of Tammy and snax.

*peer*

I'm awesome?
In post 24, d3x wrote:I'm super happy w/ my Dann vote.

vote d3x
I don't believe I have a history with this guy. But this post makes me want to puke. So I'm PL here.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 27, UberNinja wrote:Yeah I'm sold on that.

Vote: Dannflor

Sold on what?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Benmage »

^How so?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 34, syndromeofadown wrote:I don't know.
You can explain why d3x's post makes you want to PL him for starters.

So you don't know why I am suspicious... and instead of asking initially why I made that post.. you just put a blank statement down, and vote...

awesome :roll: :roll:

The post I quote of d3x where I vote is just a stupid useless post. Its was done on pg1 of a game... Its kind've like when people reconfirm their votes (if you've seen this).... But anyways, doing so on page 1 when so little total information is out there, its simply fucking retarded.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Benmage »

^Sometimes there's reasoning, albeit rare cases to not explaining reads, yet I often agree with you that I prefer explanations. The alternative times are to gauge reactions. Like voting someone without explaining to see how they might respond. Especially if you have reasoning but might not want to be too influential, allowing others to draw their own conclusions before spelling it out... this is often true in my case(when I vote).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 42, d3x wrote:That was my way of transitioning the vote from quasiRVS to legit.

Thats fair.

The omgus is shitty. I have a tough time reading beginners.

I'm not sure if it's genuine town methodical play here, or scum trying to slow play.

unvote

I wanna see just more people.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Long effing day at work. I'll post tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:25 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 55, Calcifer wrote:
In post 30, UberNinja wrote:And... with that, the battle lines are drawn.

No hello...?
No anything? I have to say, I'm offended.

Dannflor can join the ranks of Yamahako-scum.
He's pulling a lot of moral high ground for absolutely no reason and he's scum for it. Chickenfish is probably town, d3x is still town.

Did you mean Uber Ninja Here?
In post 65, Yamahako wrote:
In post 58, Calcifer wrote:Tammy, if it makes you feel any better, I'm never going to sign a post ever because fuck that. Also would be super happy if you followed me onto the Yamahako wagon; I've checked out his past games, and every time he's gotten town, his RVS has been fine, but everytime he gets scum, it starts out weird. One time he confirmed late, apologized a ton, one time he self-voted to start things out, and this time he is making EXTRA SURE that everyone knows that his vote is random so no one attacks him for it. Help me murder him, please.

LOL people always misinterpret my random votes,
so I thought I would try and be more careful this time.
I've just found that people tend to not be good at understanding the subtleties of language. In my last game people gave me crap about my random vote (though more of an FOS) too (still ongoing, though I'm dead). And I haven't played a game before that in something like years.

Your meta powers are weak on me, and so is your wagon call.

Besides, if you always do the same thing, you can't expect a different result. I change up how I play every game because I could always improve.

A calculated response? Followed by a dayvigging.... someone recently PM the mod?

In post 103, tsunami wrote:and it's hard to tell which
faction did it yet

Slip?

Regardless of the slip, cause it probably isn't one... I find tsunami scummy. Odd intro/buddying me/Shit vote on a low hanging fruit.

Yo Mastin its:
Tsunami
Yamakaho
and kthxbye

and this is town:
town:
calcifer
UN
chickenshit
WT
Benmage

unvote vote tsunami
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 105, tsunami wrote:Oh get over yourself benmage.

There's nothing wrong with my statements, or concerns. This^ is a scum tune.

In post 105, tsunami wrote:. It seems pretty obvious we have a day killing faction of some sort.

The word faction seemed a little peculiar. I myself said the slip, or well slips in generally usually aren't really there. But I would've worded it as SK likely... saying faction in my mind means 2nd scum team. Again not putting much into the 'slip' thing.

In post 105, tsunami wrote:
Also, my entrance wasnt weird or buddying, if you could think past five minutes ago into our last interaction in a game you might divine a little itty bitty clue on why I jokingly voted you in rvs.

I understand this. Yet I've seen scum do the 'cutesy' entrance plenty of times before.
-As for buddying, you or your slot called me town later with little or no reasoning. I buddy all the time as town. There's nothing wrong with it.

In post 105, tsunami wrote:
PS: your list is wrong and your vote is bad.

Minus you thinking your spot, what are your reads?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Benmage »

^The feeling is quite mutual.

Unvote vote Yamahako
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 107, tsunami wrote:I don't have many reads this game, or I would have out more into my reads and said more but I haven't really gotten a feel for many people yet. I also haven't had a chance to talk to my other head sto see where her head is. I felt good about dx3 but he was blown to bits.

Calling my read on you wrong, or my 'reads list' wrong.. is two separate things. The latter suggests that you have reads/better reads.

In post 107, tsunami wrote:
I called you town because you were the only person I comfortably felt calling town. From what I've experienced in games and from you've said concerning the flawlessness of your scum game and how little you respect people who don't put in effort to their scum games and the fact that there hasn't been a whole lot of effort from you I concluded that you were more likely to be town.

I would be careful with this line of reasoning when examining me. This is after all only pg5 in a mini.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 118, Calcifer wrote:Hey, Benmage. There's a daykiller in this game, with 12 starting players rather than 13.
Think it's possible we're experiencing minor deja vu?

Of course its possible.. its not something we really need be concerned with right now. The kill wasn't from town. We're looking at SK, multiple scum factions, or a ScumPR...nothing worth dwelling on atm.
In post 119, WT Snacks wrote:VOTE: Seanald

YOU GONNA ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE GAME BRAH?

He will not, this pressure vote blows.
In post 124, Seanald wrote:Anyone think dannflor replaced cuz he felt like caught scum? Why the hell replace out

No.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote kthbye
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

I usually always find selfvotes town...this one doesn't feel right. The quickness of his coldfeet:
post 133
post 135
In post 138, syndromeofadown wrote:
In post 137, Calcifer wrote:what did you think of the sheep vote?

idk not a big deal to me.

:neutral:

The sheep vote blew.
In post 138, syndromeofadown wrote: I'm more concerned with how he voted and unvoted himself under the slightest bit of pressure. Reads as scum thinking he got caught and his knee jerk response was going for an AtE or WIFOM play to slow momentum on his wagon, then changing his mind.

This is true.

In post 139, WT Snacks wrote:
In post 127, Benmage wrote:He will not,
Why is it okay that he won't contribute?

this pressure vote blows.
Only because nobody jumped with me.

-It isn't, but it isn't worth banging ones head against the wall. Its just Seanald. Other fish to fry if you will.
--The manner of your pressure vote made following unappealing.

In post 140, Kthxbye wrote:I voted and unvoted myself cuz I'm drinking and it was funny cuz of how the two previous votes happening back to back...duh! Get a sense of humor man.

:roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey BC still here?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Did you confirm and then get the PM, what took so long?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Benmage »

WHen did you tell him you'd replace in, after getting ur pm?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Obviously been busy with the holiday. Tl/dr there is little reason to question syndrom about Yam.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 200, Calcifer wrote:
In post 194, syndromeofadown wrote:I don't want to explain exactly why but I have evidence he is town so just trust me for now.
No. Do tell what evidence this is.

Baddddd posting
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Benmage »

WHOLLY shit deadline!

Unvote vote Blood Covenant

Basically have been less impressed with some of the pursuing wagons. Namely Tsunami and to a lesser degree kthxbye.... Before Syndromes statements I had Yam and Dann/BC as the alternatives via based largely on other reads, and perhaps some earlier discussion surrounding BC's slot.

With Yam, I think the language barrier (english isn't his first language??) Has him appearing scummier imo.

Anyways with Syn/Yam I have little interest in pursuing that lynch, and am relatively ambivalent to forcing claims atm.

Tl/dr: We need a lynch and Dannflor/BC's slot has had the most peculiar-ness surrounding it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

There's also this... which peeked my interest and I just can't seem to shake it. KMD goes looking for his 2 replacements... Msgs, the first... no response. Msgs the second, BC picks it up.... yet BC opens the game saying he only just looked at his PM. I'm calling shenanigans. I think he was buying time, reading the scum QT and perhaps his predecessors iso.
In post 120, Kmd4390 wrote:
Dannflor has informed me that he is replacing out. Searching for a replacement now. Fortunately, I've had two people already express interest in replacing in, so it shouldn't take long

In post 128, Kmd4390 wrote:

I've sent a PM to the first person on my replacement list regarding Dannflor's slot, but haven't had a response. I'll try my second person.

In post 134, Kmd4390 wrote:
BloodCovenent replaces Dannflor. I'll update the first post eventually.

In post 153, BloodCovenent wrote:Just picked up my role pm, won't be able to post until after tomorrow. Going to work right now, and at an MTG tournament all day tomorrow. I'll be back on line either late saturday, sunday at the latest.

I know its a stretch... but I think its plausible... with the earlier issues with the slot with Dannflor, and there really being no confident alternative, I am happiest with a BC lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Mind you I was originally a proponent against Dann's lynch... but like I said, after pursuing other lynches I've come 180, and think I too quickly dismissed Danns actions as inexperience.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD because of the no lynch rule 6, and the holiday... can we extend D1 to the 29th please.

done. See 207.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Im saying the first person never picked up his PM, and therefore never replaced in. I'm saying KMD confirming you in confirmed that you picked up the PM, yet in your opening post you say you only just looked at it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm saying KMD had you replace in here:
In post 134, Kmd4390 wrote:
BloodCovenent replaces Dannflor. I'll update the first post eventually.

Dec 20th 4:50pm. So it would be apparent that at this point you have looked at your role PM.
In post 153, BloodCovenent wrote:Just picked up my role pm.

Yet here: Dec 21 shortly after 3, you say you just picked up your role PM. This statement gives a subtle excuse as to why you haven't been present. Yet contradicts what is an appeared KMD method for a replacement. So the 24 hour, while I'm sure was largely unmafia related does yield sufficient time to read ones scum QT and review ones predecessor. Standard Scumreplacement strategy. The statement of "just picked up my role pm"... is again a subtle excuse to mask the lurking if you will.

This is my thought process... The line of reasoning may be a stretch, yet with no alternative wagon I like your slot all things considered.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 221, Kthxbye wrote:Is BC's timeline the base of your case and the reason you're voting him BM?

Absolutely not. This was but one minor facet that had been nagging me. From the beginning I called it a stretch, but felt it worth putting forth. Yet when I weigh the Dannflor/BC slot as whole, and look at other players, this is the one I am happiest with lynching.

In post 219, WT Snacks wrote:BM's logical leap is tenuous at best, and there's been lots of scummy things posted in thread. But somehow this tenuous logic is the only thing he can muster a vote for?

Again this is one aspect. When looking at the slot, vs any alternatives this is the slot I'd like to lynch.
-Can you please list me your top 3 scum suspects with bullets why.

*Let us review the Dannflor/BC slot as a whole:
-We begin with what can be viewed as overly scum cautious play: post 18
-Next, The atrocious shitty omgus vote: post 29
-We than have d3x's death. Did Dann panic and act hastily (as beginners often can)... Something to ponder.
-Dann consequently replaces out. Hard to say it was due to his performance.

Incoming BC:
-As I said, there is the time issue we have reviewed. It appears to me that BC picked up his role PM, saw he was scum and decided to wait to read his scumQT and review his predecessors actions before posting. (Standard scum procedure) He than opens his first inthread posting, saying he only just opened his PM. This may appear to be a contradiction to the way KMD had his slot replace in. Again, to repeat this is weak line of reasoning.
-We have a lackluster... I guess... catchup post/review of the game thus far. It looked safe, easy, and nothing worthwild to make waves. Scum coasting 101.

Is this "case" bulletproof. Not at all. Yet BC and the slot ingeneral has done nothing to scream townie to me. I have no real viable scum reads, yet by process of elimination am most comfortable with his lynch.

If someone can bring to light some hidden case on another slot, I'm all ears. If not, with the looming deadline, this lynch looks best.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Benmage »

AT this point whatever fakeclaim comes forth, its Past The Point of NO Return.

Hammer already.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

^Which head is in favor of No Lynching than?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

@WT
you also ignored my request here:
In post 221, Benmage wrote:
In post 219, WT Snacks wrote:BM's logical leap is tenuous at best, and there's been lots of scummy things posted in thread. But somehow this tenuous logic is the only thing he can muster a vote for?

Again this is one aspect. When looking at the slot, vs any alternatives this is the slot I'd like to lynch.
-Can you please list me your top 3 scum suspects with bullets why.

What's more disturbing is the total lack of any substantial content from you this game, especially after complaining about Seanald so early: post 84
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 241, WT Snacks wrote:
In post 239, Benmage wrote:^Which head is in favor of No Lynching than?
Please quote where I said I was in favour of no-lynch.

Like syndrome said, if you aren't going to support BC at this point you are supporting a no lynch. Especially since you personally HAVE done nothing to push any lynch whatsoever.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 255, Kmd4390 wrote:
Also, I had enough people dislike my rule to modkill flakers that I've decided to replace chickenfish. So that search is happening now.

I dont remember voting.

I was gonna ask about Seanald, but ahh pedit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Benmage »

I think we need to begin today with Syndrome And Yam full claiming.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 259, UberNinja wrote:
In post 258, Benmage wrote:I think we need to begin today with Syndrome And Yam full claiming.

lol fuck no

I read teh game last night and they are both in the "super town" list along with you and tsunami

WT Snacks is also pretty high up there.

that leaves... *drumroll*

Vote: kthxbye

I too read a lot during the night.
-Do you think scum kthxbye, analyses his partners shot in a manner like this: post 93
-Or questions someone (YOU) calling him town: post 148
Note he also was the third voter, to the party kind've making the BC wagon the 'lead' at the the time. He also pushes near the deadline to help ensure a (scum)lynch over a no lynch....post 232
Not to mention is nonchalant-ness:post 146

Just things I'd say worth considering.

**That said
, prior to Calcifer's flip I wanted Syndrome, and Yam to claim as I assumed it was Mason related. If Syndrome has sole evidence he should claim it alone. If it is Mason, Yam should confirm.
-We can see that Calcifer was a proponent in wanting Syndrome and Yam to claimed, and believed there was shenanigans afoot. And well, he died. SO perhaps he was on the right track.

@Syndrome
. You claim. If it's Mason, I want Yam to confirm.

@UN
care to explain the WT read please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 264, syndromeofadown wrote:@Benmage

1) why would you just assume masons as opposed to literally anything else?
2) if you think we're masons, why do you want us to claim?

Stop stalling. There aren't many literal powerroles D1 outside of mason to know that Yam was confirmed town. So claim time.

**I WILL
say what an informed townie is after Syndrome claims. Noone else state it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 269, syndromeofadown wrote:FYI benmage I had a town read on you. If you keep being an anti town piece of shit and keep pushing me to claim that's going to change.

Go fuck yourself. I am being protown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 262, UberNinja wrote:
Who do you think is scum, if not Kthxbye, Yama, OR syndrome? Besides them, me, and you... that leaves Chickenfish, Seanald, Snacks, and tsunami

And it's sure as hell not tsunami.

I did not say it wasnt kthx, just things to consider.

In post 262, UberNinja wrote:Also, does anyone think we could have an SK but one of the kills was blocked last night?

Highly unlikely.

What happened to your Snacks read?
-Jury is out with Seanald still.
-Agree for the time with tsunami...
-And to be frank Chickenfish's one post with the flip makes me think the slot more likely town than scum. (FYI) Chickenfish has flaked sitewide, so ignore the replacement issue.

So UN: see why I think it important to see what this syndrome-Yam connection is.

I meant this is my last post:

Unvote vote syndrome
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Note again. Yesterday I was against the syndrome Yam claim. Today I am for it. D2, UN, has little to do in a mini with holding back claims such as these... This isn't a massclaim, and this isn't a LG. D3 massclaims in a mini happen frequently enough... and this is just a specified case.

The stalling is making is worse imo for Syndrome.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Confscum see dgbs sig.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 274, syndromeofadown wrote:You're being anti town by not telling us what an informed townie is

It is irrelevant for YOU TO CLAIM.

You claim I say. SIMPLE. I am not being antitown by waiting... HOW THE FUCK is waiting antitown?

It changes nothing. But MAYBE it changes Your fucking fakeclaim YOU ARE the anti town piece of shit who has no clue wtf he is doing.

SO EITHER listen to me, the more experienced player here and claim. Or sit there being antitown with this game over your head.

You really think I am scum, trying to force you to claim here after I SINGLE handed got Blood Lynched yesterday..... :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 277, syndromeofadown wrote:I don't know who DGB is but you're fucking pissing me off

By asking you to claim?!?!

Calcifer asked you to claim. He was town. He ended up dead.

Claim scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 280, syndromeofadown wrote:You're pissing me off because you're refusing to tell me what an informed townie is. I actually think you're town though, which is what makes this more aggravating. It wouldn't make me mad if I thought you were scum though.

You don't know my fucking role. I do.
And I know it's better not to claim at the start of the day.
So take your experience and shove it in your ass

Such crumbs toward an obscure role is absurd.

Me telling you what an informed role has ZERO todo with needing to claim. (AS town) As scum, you can use the information to manipulate a fake claim to be more feasible. SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM.

Even the statement about claiming not at the beginning of the day contrasts your statement about plenty of TownPRs that could confirm another during the day, as some midday role would be viewed as extremely rare.

SO spell it out. I dont see how claiming will complicate your role later during today.....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 282, syndromeofadown wrote:I want to see what tsunami, seanald, and chickenshit's replacement have to say. Then I might claim. Maybe. Until then suck my dick.

Like I said, scum. (See spryeX's sig)

This game is apparently over your head, and you are the one being the antitown prick.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

I like how you were waiting on Tsunami... now seanald and chickens replacement aswell.

stall, stall, stal-y stall.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

No.. If he actually can confirm himself and Yam town.. The POE pool rocks. Whereas if he's scum, the game is nearly won. This is the best course for town to take.

He's not a mason. He's made that abundantly clear. What other MIDDAY PR could he be to confirm another..... You don't sense any bullshit? Yet don't have a solid scum read?? So maybe there is bullshit amiss.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

What UN? Is that why Cal was killed?

Saying Syndrom-Yam was bullshit... Like I said. Why not pursue that claim, it got Cal killed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Im not following the reasoning for those links UN...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 293, syndromeofadown wrote:Benmage, this might be hard for you, but assume myself and yamahako are town. Who do you think is scum?

I'll get to that after you claim, and not before.

Who do you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

There is nothing in those quotes by you UN that is convincing to vote Kthx.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 300, UberNinja wrote:
In post 293, syndromeofadown wrote:Benmage, this might be hard for you, but assume myself and yamahako are town. Who do you think is scum?

Give me a good reason why you're town

Please and thanks

Why are you asking this of your town read??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

UN:
can you explain where your current read on WT is and why.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 303, syndromeofadown wrote:
Despite my last minute town read on kthbye, I think the remaining scum is between him/seanald/chicken.

This is why I want a claim out of you, and am baffled by your refusal.

2 out of those 3 seems to easy. As I said Seanald has done next to nothing. Chicken has flaked sitewide so you can't gargner a real read here... His ONE post actually pushes the slot toward the town direction, as it likely unlikely that chicken was busing at that point!

So see why I am madd that you are stalling.

I DONT think its that easy which means maybe I need to take a look at some of the people I have a town reads.

So please listen to me, stop stalling, and claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 308, tsunami wrote:Wtf is going on here? explain the dbg sig thing please.

To paraphrase it basically states that scum slow claim. The reason scum slow claim is to fabricate a proper fakeclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 311, UberNinja wrote:
In post 309, Benmage wrote:
In post 303, syndromeofadown wrote:
Despite my last minute town read on kthbye, I think the remaining scum is between him/seanald/chicken.

This is why I want a claim out of you, and am baffled by your refusal.

2 out of those 3 seems to easy. As I said Seanald has done next to nothing. Chicken has flaked sitewide so you can't gargner a real read here... His ONE post actually pushes the slot toward the town direction, as it likely unlikely that chicken was busing at that point!

So see why I am madd that you are stalling.

I DONT think its that easy which means maybe I need to take a look at some of the people I have a town reads.

So please listen to me, stop stalling, and claim.

I agree about chicken's 1 post being town-leaning

But that doesn't mean his replacement gets a free fucking pass while you force someone else to claim while some slots haven't even fucking posted at all in the game except fucking once

get a fucking grip benmage

When the ONE claim can confirm TWO slots town. You bet your fucking ass they claim!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Seanald

zzzzzzz
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

No f that... I lean town there.

Unvote vote kthxbye
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 320, UberNinja wrote:
In post 301, Benmage wrote:There is nothing in those quotes by you UN that is convincing to vote Kthx.

even when one of them is from you?

?

Yes, even including the one by me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 319, WT Snacks wrote:
how is seanald town

how isn't he?

Better yet, how are you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Not the biggest fan of tsunamis last post....too much iioa.

Vengeful was no way more than one shot.

Why no vote tsunami?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:31 am

Post by Benmage »

@Yamahako... read my posts again. I feel I explained enough on the benefits of syndrome claiming.

Especially when taken from my perspective. This hush hush boogeyman how dare you out a powerrole is nonsense. In my time I've seen plenty of scum shenanigans and it includes scum fake claiming Masons with one another, or one fake clearing another... so I don't really care what you might think to be suspicious. You are wrong.

And if you want to take a step back and realize that I engineered the BC lynch from obscurity, it might help you with determining my alignment and therefore my motives.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 am

Post by Benmage »

@Tsunami who do you think the final 2 scum are?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

**Mod can you PLEASE MODKILL Chickenfish.

VOTE: ModKill ChickenFish

Its D3, 1 post.... the slot is unfair to force reads upon/a replacement at this point.

We (the town) have no choice but to lynch here. A modkill is appropriate, but we'll lynch if forced to it.

Thx.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Benmage »

We need to massclaim today too fyi.

3 Masons is disgustingly powerful.

A massclaim can confirm if it basically is chickenfish or not, as he'd be the only slot not to submit a NK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Wait, dead pop means unlikely another Doc... ah well I'm still in support of this massclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Benmage »

*insert crazy theory here*

Don't mind if I do.

2 scum, + Cult..... Scumteam dead = No kill last night.

Whats the worse case scenario here in lynch Syndrome? It confirms Yam/UN, aye?

Moreover.... What was the super gamebreaking strategy in not claiming yesterday? I fail to see it.

PLUS chickenfish is the only logical reasoning for a none submission last night. BUTT*** chickenfish's "bus" vote on Dann didn't make sense at that point as scum, plus it would've followed another scum's vote already bussing.. back to back makes even less scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Benmage »

WT, please refrain from voting.

However, do please vote to modkill chickenfish.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 372, WT Snacks wrote:
In post 368, WT Snacks wrote:
In post 367, Benmage wrote:Whats the worse case scenario here in lynch Syndrome? It confirms Yam/UN, aye?

If we're going to lynch one of them, then the three of them should let us know which one to lynch in case one of them has extra powers other than being a mason.

Also if there is a cult and it's the 3 peeps who claimed masons, then they don't have a nightkill so they can't possibly win by tomorrow.

This is false.
8p 3cult
we mislynch today say on chicken:
7p 3 cult.
Cult Night recruit again.
D4:
7p 4 cult

Cult win.

I.e. we lose today if there is a cult and mislynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Benmage »

If chickenfish is modkilled and flips town...

Its 7p 3 cult, but we can lynch Syndrome the Cult leader and eliminate them from recruiting and lock in the win!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

3 mason, +doc+informed townie seems crazy strong.

Vs 3 mafia... meh. I dont know, sure it's possible.

SO anyways MASSCLAIMING:

I'm a VT.

The reason why I want to check the mason claim, is because we are in such a powerful position.

**Ideally I'd also want CHickenfish modkilled.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

I know my theory is extreme, I'll flush it out in a bit, in the meantime:

In post 379, WT Snacks wrote:
In post 373, Benmage wrote:However, do please vote to modkill chickenfish.

I don't... really think you can do that.

I think he will comply(especially if we all voice it, so please do so). He said it himself such a slot should've been modkilled. To expect us to waste a lynch on a completely unreadable slot, at this point in the game and have another night is simply ridiculous.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 378, WT Snacks wrote:Not going to claim flavour as well?

And WT, instead of asking the most blatantly obvious town member for flavor... wtf haven't you claimed when you are #1 on the chopping block after a slot that has 1 post the entire game... :roll:

And I'm Flaky, a porcupine with dandruff that dies a lot via ripped off face etc organs... yada yada.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Limited doc = blocks cult recruit?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Yamahako
In post 376, Yamahako wrote: I'm willing to wait to see
if the mod wants to kill him
off before placing the vote.

Please confirm that this is what you prefer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 386, WT Snacks wrote:
In post 383, Benmage wrote:Limited doc = blocks cult recruit?

I understood this to mean X-shot doc.

It's usually stated that way if it is. 1-Shot, 2-Shot, Odd/Even day... Limited, may mean just what I said. We don't know.

In post 385, Yamahako wrote:
Why wouldn't I prefer the mod to kill an inactive player so we don't waste a lynch?

Instead of being annoying by answering a question in question form... CAN YOU just (in your next post)

BOLD to the mod that You would like the mod to modkill Chickenfish (fuckina)

@Syn: Look I know its a stretch theory... so just bare with me. I've said it was likely chicken not submitting.... SO vote for the mod to modkill porfavor.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Wt UN ans seanald, please vote to modkill chicken.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 407, UberNinja wrote:We are masons. We are not a cult. WT Snacks is the last scum.

Vote: WT Snacks

This vote blows, because it implies that you believe Seanald to be a cop of sorts.

That would mean you think the game is:
3 masons, cop, doc, informed townie, 4 VTs
vs 3 scum....Vote Steal/Vengeful/???--Let's say Godfather, if we believe a cop-- Or Mafia Cop if we believe the Masons.

But to believe a cop and 3 masons.....YEAH RIIIIIIGHT!!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Benmage »

So anyways, Seanald is quasi clearing me, plus you have my play of orchestrating the lynch on Dannflor/BC, + opting for Kthx over Seanald... SO unless you think I am the bus master, and the Godfather, I'm like 99.9% cleared as town. Therefore, accept this theory and strategy as coming from a townie perspective. (If you think I am the bus master+GF..well we'll get to that)

So assuming we can have Chickens slot modkilled. And assuming he isn't the final scum and we don't win (I'm hoping we win) here's the plan:
Since clearly Seanald and the 3 masons can't possibly exists (and even if they do we have enough cleared townies to proceed regardless) we lynch Syndrome. SO we have 8p. Chicken is modkilled, flips townies. 7p. "Cleared" Syndrome-Yam-UN + Tsunami/Benmage. 5 clears, 2 uncleared, Seandald/WT.

Example A: Seanald as the final scum (and or Cop):
We lynch Syndrome, he flips Mason.
We now have Yam and UN as
100% confirmed town
. And 6p.
-Lets say Seanald NK's one of the masons (UN)
5p YamConfirmedTown... Tsunami/Benmage confirmed town via Seanald himself. 3confirms +Seanald +WT
Seanald investigates the only unconfirmed slot other than himself: WT.
--Either he says WT is scum, where we lynch him:
1)WT flips scum and we win.
2)WT flips town and we go into night:
Seanald NK’s the other mason Yam.
Day starts Tsunami, Me, Seanald.
-We obviously lynch lying Seanald.

-------Now let’s say Seanald investigates WT and says town and claims that 1 of Tsunami WT ME is the Godfather.
1) We lynch Seanald to confirm that 2 of the 3 are confirmed town
-----Odds in the scenario that we win here and Seanald was lying scum.
But if Seanald does flip Cop
Night, again assume Yam is NK’d.
-Leaving me Tsunami WT to figure out who the final scum is. (I doubt we’d ever get here)

SO you see mathematically Seanald as Cop can’t win. Therefore it would be best to test the Masons + Cop theory with the Masons first. As we can afford to mislynch there. We can’t afford to mislynch elsewhere (if the 0.00001% chance the Masons are cult).

So to reiterate, the best thing for town to do is ensure that the Chicken slot is modkilled. After that, and the game doesn’t end we have somethings to consider.

Note also if chicken isn’t the final scum we have an unexplained missing NK.

-Well a Bulletproof Cult Leader makes sense.
-Would also help explain why in 2 nights Syndrome who claimed PR hasn’t been NK’d.

So anyways to conclude. Although I think it incredibly unlikely that Syndrome is cult. I find it equally unlikely that we have 3 masons, cop, doc, informed role.

Therefore modkilled Chickens slot, and covering ourselves by testing the claims, (masons first) is the most logical course.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

^WHY THE FUCK WAIT.

If the mod comes in and goes yes I will accept it. WHy wait for you to then request, and then him to fulfill (he could disappear again)... Then we're waiting on CHicken's flip before we proceed and the game is STILL stuck in limbo.

Why not request NOW and he can either say yes AND DO IT, or simply say no. AND NO DAMAGE DONE.

ZERO reason to be so fucking dumb WT, you are bad... just bad at this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 419, syndromeofadown wrote: What about the possibility that one of Benmage/Tsunami is a godfather?

Yes, thats the final final final scenario where tsunami I and WT would be left alive in lylo to decide who the final scum is. I highly doubt we ever get there. But if that's the case, so be it. We still have our actions to go off of :P .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 416, WT Snacks wrote:
In post 413, Benmage wrote:you are bad... just bad at this.
Hey fuck you, asshole.

Just for that, I
am
going to wait until the mod comes back.

And prove my point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 411, Yamahako wrote:
TL,DR: If we don't lynch a mason today, Scum HAS to night kill a mason tonight (or lose), which will give us TWO confirmed townies tomorrow.

My scenario requires the lynching of a "mason" because if they are cult and we don't lynch now, we lose.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 428, Kmd4390 wrote:
The modkill rule has been reinstated. If I can't replace chickenfish before the day ends, he will be modkilled. That is unless he returns...

This is pathetic. It doesn't matter if chicken is the last scum (and you dont want the game to end this way). We are lynching this slot whether you replace the spot or not. So whomever replaces in is going to be auto lynched as noone can possibly save this dying spot.

With this much desire to see the slot killed. EVERYONE that is. And seeing as it was part of the rules to begin with, one must assume your only reason for not modkilling is he is the final scum. Therefore if he isn't being modkilled, having us waste a lynch is game ruining when its based off of you not following your own rules.

**MOREOVER: Having a slot not post for 3 game days in a MINI is the single dumbest thing I have ever heard and I am going to the forum mods.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

All of D2, and 99.9% of game D1 he didn't post.

CHICKEN HAS SITE FLAKED. He's not coming back. By your own rules he should have been modkilled. Period.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Venting a little bit, and I don't mean to cross any lines. PM'd cow + Kmd.

To be honest we can continue with my plan on the assumption that Chicken was modkilled and flipped town. (he'll be modkilled by the end of today regardless, either proving him town or ending the game than(lame that it won't be a sweep if he is scum, but I digress))

So following my plan calls for us to lynch syndrome today. This ensures that we check the mason claims and the cop claims as both cannot possibly exists. If lynching syndrome proves the masons, we lynch the copseanald tomorrow and win.

begrudgingly

unvote vote Syndromeofadown
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 426, syndromeofadown wrote:
In post 420, Benmage wrote:
In post 419, syndromeofadown wrote: What about the possibility that one of Benmage/Tsunami is a godfather?

Yes, thats the final final final scenario where tsunami I and WT would be left alive in lylo to decide who the final scum is. I highly doubt we ever get there. But if that's the case, so be it. We still have our actions to go off of :P .

Well do you find it more likely that there is a cult or that there is a masonry/cop and godfather or some other scenario where scum can still manage to pull out a win. That's something you should think about before lynching any of the masons.

I find it more likely that there is a cult than there is 3 masons and a cop.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Especially with no NK last night.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 425, WT Snacks wrote:I'm pretty confident that Seanald is scum going for a gambit here. He was inactive since the 2nd till today so that would also explain the lack of a nightkill.

This is false. Seanald posted during D2, and early D3. He was only inactive toward the end of D1, a non-factor in regardless to last nights no kill.

WT if you want to prove yourself not bad, check your facts. Or keep flipping out at me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Spam spam spam... myb.

Scum seanald fakeclaiming cop seems worse than claiming VT... I'd like the rest of Seanalds flavor or claim more concisely... Cop of sorts? What that mean?... but it seems like a shitty scum gambit imo.
@Seanald
fullclaim please
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fuckit,
unvote vote Seanald

In post 48, Kmd4390 wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:I think they punish good play personally, and if the win conditions aren't specified it can make a turn for the worse. (cults vs. masons for example)

The win condition was specified. What wasn't was the rule "play to win". It should have been, and will be in my games from now on, "play to your win condition". That situation would have resulted in some kind of penalty with that rule in place.

In post 1, Kmd4390 wrote:Rules
13. Play to win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote
I'll wait for a full claim, god this is irritating.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

My mistake.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

I just checked Seanalds site activity and there aren't any posts during the night phase.

I still see no reason not to lynch syndrome, just to cover our asses... and lynch seanald tomorrow.

In post 1, Kmd4390 wrote:Rules
16. My games always may or may not include objectable roles such as
cults
, jesters, survivors, etc. If these roles exist, there can be multiple winners. This means the game does not end if one win condition is fulfilled and others can also still be fulfilled.

ZZZ

Unvote vote syndromeofadown
:P :P :P okay I am walking away!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Note:
-Why didn't syndrome claim masons beforehand (D2)?
--3 person mason, wtf?
-Limited Doc, Informed Townie, Cop of sorts... all oddish variants.... but standard 3 masons??
2scum v 1cultleader...

It doesn't hurt to cover our asses.

Look at UN. He was all up kthx's ass, he looks less interested by his last post. Someones win condition change last night? :nerd:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 445, WT Snacks wrote:Whatever. Cults = bastard roles.

Normally yes. But this mod specifically mentions in the rules that he permits such roles.

In post 454, Seanald wrote:Yuup, WT is scum yo.

uhm full claim goes like this LOLOL.

Im The Mole. Whats that Mean??? IM A BLIND HIDER.

WHATS THAT MEAN???? I randomly hide behind people during the night to be protected.

HOWS THAT MAKE ME A COP OF SORTS?????? If I hide behind a scum or someone who was killed I die. I get to stay alive if the person I hid behind is TOWN.

N1 was Benmage thank god, Night 2 was Tsunami.

SO you think there's your hider role, a limited doc, informed townie.... AND 3 confirmed Masons... no fucking way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Moreover if "WT" is our final scum.... he shoots Seanald?

Unfuckinglikely.

Right now, people are calling WT scum. People are calling Seanald scum.

I refuse to accept the town had this much power and 3 masons.

It does not hurt to test the masons claim. Town is in a dominant position. We can only lose to cults. 3 masons is absurd. I am not going to try and explain how the cult party might operate. This game has shown creative role usuage so I won't go there (@Yam). But I refuse to accept this much town power.

Confirm vote syndromeofadown
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Benmage »

@Tammy
surely you can see that it behooves us to check the mason claim.

@WT
who do you see as being the final scum? Most people point toward yourself. I don't think it's you. DO you believe the game has 3 masons, a limited doc, an informed townie, and a hider? If not all this, do you think the masons, or seanald is lying? If you are torn... can you see the benefit in first checking the masons? Checking the masons allows us to still verify Seanald, as both can't possibly exist.

@Seanald
If I am to believe you, we must check the masons claims. The chances the town has this much power is crazy. The town is in a strong position. We can afford to test the masons and still ease our way to victory. In order to test the masons, all 4 of us (excluding chicken here) Must vote syndrome.

(AT this point the masons will likely say anything to get either Seanald or WT lynched.. FYI, and be careful when casting votes on non-masons.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Blah, this game is killing the masons make so much sense as masons!!!

Can the masons please full claim with flavor.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Benmage »

:cry:
unvote vote Seanald
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Seanalds claim could be an easy fakeclaim.

The masons play resembles being masons.

I'm overthinking. I'll hate everyone if they are cults.

Seanalds play has been abysmal all game, the claim shouldn't save him. Lets do this.

I will laugh if it is chickenfish :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 472, Seanald wrote:What ever if I die please don't freakin lose this town somehow . I havnt won a town game in months freakin 2-7.

We are either guaranteed a win by PoE, or lose to cults....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 473, UberNinja wrote:WT snacks for death

Lynch Seanald already, and if the game doesn't end, WT is all thats left. So follow suite please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Benmage »

^No but your vote would be the third, whereas mine switching would only be the 2nd. Moreover I find the mason + hider roles as too much town power. SO if I accept the masons, I don't accept Seanald claim. Therefore he goes before WT.

But there's plenty of time either way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 486, Kmd4390 wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum replaces chickenfish. A vote count will go here at some point as well. And first post will be updated.

This game is getting infuriating...

We rushed today because we wanted the slot modkilled.... after we all voted to modkill a slot that will now have gone 3 game days with one post and 24+ real life days without posting..... In a mini.... the slot is a fucking waste. I hope you told CES not to bother reading the game, and that he will be speedlynched tomorrow.

If it wasn't for the fact that I've never replaced out of a game on this site, I'd replace out for this alone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Seriously if CES doesn't post today, since there was a hammmer... the slot itself would have gone 2 game days without posting, and by your own rules should be modkilled....

I mean, KMD, you the mod, are killing this game, your game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

7a2 :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess the rest of us can get modkilled instead, hoooray.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its going to be CES vs UN, and CES/thescum will win by default :lol: :lol: :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Well if the rest of us get punished under 7a2, only ces and UN will be left.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

VOTE: ces obvious scum is obvious.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 512, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I've seen plenty of games that seemed game over go down the drain as town + I dislike being lynched + WT Snacks is kind of obvious.

Squirm.

We wanted your slot dead yesterday. You were replaced after a hammer without posting. If we knew this we would have lynched you instead. Leaving a slot to D4 with 1 post is ridiculous, so don't talk about what the mod should have done. Your slot would have been modkilled after we all asked for it if you weren't scum.

Now roll over and die, and you can chalk this up as a loss.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Zzzz vote ces
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Seanald being a PR has nothing todo with the missing shot as he wasn't claimed at that point.... and considering there were outted prs and player 100X better than seanald, shooting him would be incredibly unlikely.

Therefore Oc.Rzr says chickenfish didn't submit the kill.

CES is obvious scum.

Hurry up and give me my win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Wt is the play tomorrow .... stop staking Yam. (There wont be a tomorrow)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Benmage »

^stalling stupid phones.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Benmage »

^stalling stupid phones.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Yamahko please vote CES so we can move forward. The game will end. Appealing yo authority of me, wt reads heavy town.

Seanald was lynched because he played an atrocious half hearted game. Wt has played better than seanald.

But since we are all confirmed please help us lynch CES, we have the days if not him wt tomorrow ..... again it wont goto tomorrow.

Let me repeat, no mod keeps a VT alive to D4 with 1 post when the whole game publicly asks for the modkill. Now please just help the process.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes yam, I need more than your vote... but if its already there once syn or Tammy enters the game ends... there's no need to spend 2 game days or 10 real life days.

I want the game to end now.

How chickenfish is a null tell for you is testament to your lack of ability.

Wt didn't shoot seanald when every other target would've been a better shot. Do you disagree? Syndrome was an outted power role... why not shoot him?? Seanald was scummy as fuck. Why not lynch the easy target. Try thinking what you would do if you were scum and it will help you realize that wt is town.

I am only agitated by extreme idiocy and stubbornness. All logical evidence points the the no kill being chickenfish. Not submitting. Plus the mod not modkilling. Plus wt play has been townish. So when you weigh it all together CES is obviously the final scum, and the decision is simple.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

^Even tho you just capitulated to what I've been saying all day.... :roll: yeesh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 541, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:You are pretty good at making yourself look bad even as Town is rolling to an easy win, benmage.

I'll forgive this when you flip scum, as I always do when scum talk nonsense at me.

Be mad at KmD for wasting your time and giving you a loss.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 546, Yamahako wrote:
No... all I did was do what I said I was going to do - which was wait for Syndrome to come in and comment, and then I'd follow his lead. You being ridiculously impatient and trying to browbeat everyone is completely unrelated to what I did (and you were doing it Day 3 as well).

I don't recall you saying you were waiting on syndrome. If that's the case, I apologize. Because your actions appeared as if you were adamantly pursuing WT, over CES. Since majority side against CES and since either or will yield us the eventual win... you're illogical stubbornness was what I had an issue with.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #118) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

You've been hammered dude, so whatsup?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 548, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 545, Benmage wrote:I'll forgive this when you flip scum, as I always do when scum talk nonsense at me.

*cough* White Flag *cough*

Didn't I revert my early scum read on you? I also think my effort that game was subpar... been pretty spot on this game.

Yes I got legit paranoid about the cult, but only because this specific mod mentions such in the rules + I am still baffled at what the setup will reveal.

Anyways still confident you is scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 552, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 550, Benmage wrote:Didn't I revert my early scum read on you? I also think my effort that game was subpar... been pretty spot on this game.

Nope. You kept it up until I died +
you were wrong on all three scum.

That game, or this? Can't possibly be this game as I engineered the Dann/BC lynch, plus opted for kthx over seanald, whom I wavered back and forth on, but settled on him.

WF... well again I agree it was shitty, what's your point?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Benmage »

I <3 u 2, where is kmd :cry:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Benmage »

It was unfortunate that chicken flaked, but I think you should've just allowed us to modkill as opposed to dragging out the game.

Can you release the scum role pms.

I thought this game was town sided... But the ability to kill everyday, + 2 vote steals... wow...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 561, syndromeofadown wrote:
This setup was crazy. If we mislynched even once early on mafia could have easily steamrolled us, and if seanald hid behind scum n1 after a mislynch it would have been pretty much gg from there.

Yeah I'd like to see how the vote thiefs work... Lets say we mislynched D1 after the day kill... D2, would scum be in control of 5 votes?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Could scum use the vote thief to vote the Venegful so he could daykill them.... :eek: how the fuck did we win :P ... seems scum sided!

Or the very least, incredibly swingy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Also I'm curious if I was at all correct with my BC timeline....

Kmd, Did BC confirm to replace in, and then get his role, or did he have to confirm the role?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

^yeah I felt slightly robbed of the sweep as well, it would have been back to back town sweeps for me... thats the only sour point. Otherwise we wouldn't have moved as quickly as we did and would simply have lynched Chickens slot. I imagine it's our fault for going for the 2fer...C'est la vie.

I still think this game could have gone a million different ways.... I can't imagine a strong scum team losing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

There was 5 confirmed townies going into that night.... even with fear of a godfather, that wouldnt matter until a lylo where CES would already have been removed....so CES was literally doomed... I hope KmD explained the situation so he didnt waste time attempting to read.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Btw, NJ with Kthx UN.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”