tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 am

Post by tsunami »

Oh I had a little too much to drink and am not going to try to catch up right now.

Someone said something about people signing hydra posts...don't know if that's going to happen. I'm forgetful as hell, maybe snax will sign hers, but I'll be doing the majority of the posting as shes just naturally less active and kind of shy.

I'm gonna pass out..I'll come back to this game later.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by tsunami »

Hmm...benmage is likely town

Don't like uberninja's

Every post of Dan's makes me feel all twitchy.

VOTE: dannflor[/post]

I should probably talk to my other head sometime soon.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by tsunami »

Lets try that again

VOTE: dannflor
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 am

Post by tsunami »

In post 95, syndromeofadown wrote:Could be that someone viged him and scum are trying to plant the idea in our heads that it was some sort of day serial killer as a distraction.

Please explain this. How would scum know there is no serial killer in the game? And why would they try to paint a vig as SK when nobody has even claimed responsibility for the kill yet?

That being said, the kill on page 3 was not very pro-town and it's hard to tell which faction did it yet. I also am not too familiar with what assortment of roles are typically used on this site.

I will defer to Tammy but I'm feeling very meh about our vote being on Dannflor. Also, why are people calling his reaction in #80 suspicious where he admittingly sheeped UberNinja's #72 regarding flavour?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:49 am

Post by tsunami »

Oh get over yourself benmage. One there was no slip. It seems pretty obvious we have a day killing faction of some sort. This isn't a night less game so it's something.

Also, my entrance wasnt weird or buddying, if you could think past five minutes ago into our last interaction in a game you might divine a little itty bitty clue on why I jokingly voted you in rvs.

I need to talk to other head on why she doesn't like our vote as I hated his over explanations and reaction to the day kill.

PS: your list is wrong and your vote is bad.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 am

Post by tsunami »

I don't have many reads this game, or I would have out more into my reads and said more but I haven't really gotten a feel for many people yet. I also haven't had a chance to talk to my other head sto see where her head is. I felt good about dx3 but he was blown to bits.

There is no scum tone here, I'm town...so the tone is town. I was referring to you calling me buddying you. That's pretty ridiculous. also, I rarely give a bunch of stupid reasons, but if you want to know why I dared to call you town...

I called you town because you were the only person I comfortably felt calling town. From what I've experienced in games and from you've said concerning the flawlessness of your scum game and how little you respect people who don't put in effort to their scum games and the fact that there hasn't been a whole lot of effort from you I concluded that you were more likely to be town.

Am I far off base? Because if you're not town and I got that wrong, I'm all ears.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:38 am

Post by tsunami »

^^^a real example of buddying by the way.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:40 am

Post by tsunami »

Oh we respect your scumdars PFFT.

Both your heads know how to read me, so you need to cut out the maple syrup before you give yourselves a heart attack
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:41 am

Post by tsunami »

Alo nice way to shuffle off the blame for if benmage does push it hrough and doesn't realize his initial attack was wrong. You get to absolve yourselves fom lame of a town flip because of relying on Benmages scumdar.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 113, Calcifer wrote:Note how I didn't say that
I
respect Benmage's scumdar. :P

Quite frankly, you're a pretty strong townread of mine (and I believe Nacho as well), which is exactly why we're listening to what Benmage has to say.

How can we be a strong townread? We haven't done much at all in this game to warrant a strong townread.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 115, Benmage wrote:
In post 107, tsunami wrote:I don't have many reads this game, or I would have out more into my reads and said more but I haven't really gotten a feel for many people yet. I also haven't had a chance to talk to my other head sto see where her head is. I felt good about dx3 but he was blown to bits.

Calling my read on you wrong, or my 'reads list' wrong.. is two separate things. The latter suggests that you have reads/better reads.

Eh, I was just referring to us on the list.

benmage wrote:
In post 107, tsunami wrote:
I called you town because you were the only person I comfortably felt calling town. From what I've experienced in games and from you've said concerning the flawlessness of your scum game and how little you respect people who don't put in effort to their scum games and the fact that there hasn't been a whole lot of effort from you I concluded that you were more likely to be town.

I would be careful with this line of reasoning when examining me. This is after all only pg5 in a mini.

I always keep assessing my reads, but it gives me a good baseline to work with.

Also, I just realized what snax meant by 'which faction'. Town or scum faction.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 117, Calcifer wrote:
In post 111, tsunami wrote:Alo nice way to shuffle off the blame for if benmage does push it hrough and doesn't realize his initial attack was wrong. You get to absolve yourselves fom lame of a town flip because of relying on Benmages scumdar.

We didn't even vote you, so how would we be blamed for your hypothetical town flip in the first place?

The respect your scumdar so we're going to listen to what you have to say but you should work with us first type thing rubbed me the wrong way.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:17 am

Post by tsunami »

In post 129, Kthxbye wrote:Mastin is too good a scum hunter to not sheep on his own....make him a hydra with someone else who is good at finding scum, well, it's just good for town....unless they aren't town that is....but for now....

VOTE: Yamahako

*twitch*

UNVOTE:
VOTE: kthxbye
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 137, Calcifer wrote:
In post 121, tsunami wrote:
In post 113, Calcifer wrote:Note how I didn't say that
I
respect Benmage's scumdar. :P

Quite frankly, you're a pretty strong townread of mine (and I believe Nacho as well), which is exactly why we're listening to what Benmage has to say.

How can we be a strong townread? We haven't done much at all in this game to warrant a strong townread.

I thought you were town because that entrance was smooth. Now your reaction was a bit more significant than I was expecting, and I don't necessarily know it's that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Well, our entrance was smooth, and let's face it, I'm always town, and i can see you getting a gut town read but a strong townread from that? Seems out of proportion. Also, it still reads somewhat oily.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 144, Kthxbye wrote:Snacks: What about my actions in this thread? At least 2 ppl think my Sheeping is scummy. How do you feel about it? Scummy or no?

Your Sheeping isn't the problem. It's your sucking up that rubs me the wrong way. You keep trying to make your Sheeping look so pro-town. You did it with d3x and youre doing it with calcifer too. "oh Sheeping Them is so protown" but you haven't demonstrated any thoughts of your own.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 147, UberNinja wrote:get your votes the fuck off kthxbye

k thx bye

And why should we get our votes off kthxbye? Who should we put them on? Oh the peasant dannflor! Care to share why he's better than k?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:31 am

Post by tsunami »

Not sure about about kthxbye but this has been shitty throughout
UNVOTE: Kthxbye
UNVOTE: Yamahako

Also waiting on this:
In post 103, tsunami wrote:
In post 95, syndromeofadown wrote:Could be that someone viged him and scum are trying to plant the idea in our heads that it was some sort of day serial killer as a distraction.

Please explain this. How would scum know there is no serial killer in the game? And why would they try to paint a vig as SK when nobody has even claimed responsibility for the kill yet?

xoxo,
Not Tammy
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:50 am

Post by tsunami »

I think other head means

VOTE: yamahako
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:13 am

Post by tsunami »

sorry I was so pleased with myself for finding those buttons but I still managed to screw things up
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:06 am

Post by tsunami »

In post 163, Yamahako wrote:
Vote WT Snacks

Response after the kill, and acting too middle of the road. I really think they're an SK. A good number of posts really carefully riding the line of not ruffling a lot of feathers. Too many "what do you thinks" and not enough "this is what I think"

What about that reads sk and not just scum in general?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:20 am

Post by tsunami »

It's because he knows Snacks isn't his buddy
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 166, Yamahako wrote:
In post 164, tsunami wrote:
Vote WT Snacks

Response after the kill, and acting too middle of the road. I really think they're an SK. A good number of posts really carefully riding the line of not ruffling a lot of feathers. Too many "what do you thinks" and not enough "this is what I think"

Because I wouldn't assume that mafia could make a day kill... There wasn't a night phase, and given that the person killed was a doc we can assume that there is a night phase - so the assumption that someone jumping too quick in to talk about the kill, and in a really big "Hey this totally wasn't me, nudge, nudge, wink wink" screams SK to me.
Do you have any reason to think that he would be scum instead? Because it wouldn't make sense logically.

Why wouldnt it make sense? Everything you posted are typical things used to show why someone is scum in general, but you are just using it to point to why they are sk which reads off as it looks like you're sk hunting instead of scum hunting.

The only way someone acting scummy, in the ways youve pointed out, not making any logical sense for being mafia is if you know who the mafia members are and know they aren't it.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:06 am

Post by tsunami »

In post 169, Yamahako wrote:
In post 168, tsunami wrote:
In post 166, Yamahako wrote:
In post 164, tsunami wrote:
Vote WT Snacks

Because I wouldn't assume that mafia could make a day kill... There wasn't a night phase, and given that the person killed was a doc we can assume that there is a night phase - so the assumption that someone jumping too quick in to talk about the kill, and in a really big "Hey this totally wasn't me, nudge, nudge, wink wink" screams SK to me.
Do you have any reason to think that he would be scum instead? Because it wouldn't make sense logically.

Why wouldnt it make sense? Everything you posted are typical things used to show why someone is scum in general, but you are just using it to point to why they are sk which reads off as it looks like you're sk hunting instead of scum hunting.

The only way someone acting scummy, in the ways youve pointed out, not making any logical sense for being mafia is if you know who the mafia members are and know they aren't it.

The only way you can surely find *any* scum in this game is to find someone acting in a way in which there appears an incongruency with someone who *is* town, versus someone who wants to *appear* town. But LOGICALLY, the mafia aren't likely to have a day kill, where an SK could; therefore SK (as opposed to mafia). In either case, a Vig would have claimed, and a Vig who kills on day one, super early in the day, isn't an asset to town anyway - so if WT Snacks made the kill (as I am positing) then they would be a good lynch today. Rather than argue with the semantics of my argument why don't you comment on whether or not you think they would be a good lynch. If WT Snacks is *merely* a mafia member, and not an SK, then why isn't your vote on them?

You're confusing the issue and I think you're doing it on purpose.

So, you're only reason to think WT is scum is because you think the person who made the day kill rushed in here to comment on the day kill? How likely is that?

You then give a laundry list of behaviors that should *if you were town* make you suspicious of them regardless. But you claim there's no logical reason for them to be mafia, which actually makes no logical sense whatsoever. You are limiting them to being scum only by way of sk, which only makes sense if you are mafia and know they aren't your partner and are sk hunting instead of just scum hunting.

Also, it's cute how your deflecting here. *why don't you comment on them not me*, when it should be really obvious by the vote on you and my questions and observations of you that I'm most suspicious of you and am interested in figuring you out.

I don't have a read on wt, and I never said they were a mafia member. I said that you should, due to your laundry list of scum behaviors you've given them, you should view them as scum in general, but your limiting them to sk, which is suspicious.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:36 am

Post by tsunami »

In post 172, BloodCovenent wrote:Page 1
Dann - Says he's happy with his vote (random on Calc), why exactly?
Page 2
Calc - are you voting Yama because he "random votes" dann?
Seanald - using a really shitty post to start a new wagon.
Wt snacks - Town (his vote on syndrome)
Page 3
WT Snacks - liking him more and more. + Town
Yamo - Wait... How did you decide the random vote? Did you roll a die, use a site? because saying that it's a random vote, while voting the leading wagon means absolutely nothing. +scum points
Page 4
Seanald - I call this active lurking Posting, but not posting anything + scum points
Calc - why are you voting dann if you have a stronger scum read on Yamo? At least, i interpreted it as a bigger scum read.
Uber is prob-town
Page 5
Scum points goes to Tsunami. When asked for a list of reads she listed a town read on D3x,.... after he was already killed. +scum points.
Calcifer and Benmage are likely town.
Page 6
Uber - How often would you say that happens in games?
WT snacks - prob town
Page 7
Tsunami - do you think sheeping is something that only scum would do? Does it not help the town?
Yamo voting one of my town reads based on shitty reasoning.

And the prize for lamest catch up post in an attempt to look busy goes to blood convenent! Congratulations!

Are you scum here? I think you might be!

So, you get to page seven, which I'm assuming meant you read page seven, and you ask the Sheeping question? Why don't you try reading . If you're still confused, read his Sheeping posts then get back to me.

Why did you comment on your predecessor's vote on page one? Were you hoping to go the whoops loldidnt know who I replaced dumb tell?

Also, did you forget that you called überninja probstown when you put him in your null list?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 185, Tammy wrote:I really need to learn to stop arguing with my scum reads, but we're going to do this one more time.

Yes, English is my first language, but that's cute.

In you give a list of reasons for why you believe WT snacks are SK. The only reason you give for why they are SK instead of regular scum is their response to the daykill. However, all of
your
interpretations of their behavior, should point to scum in general, but you qualify them as just being SK. When I ask what about their behavior that I noted is different from what you would typically associate with scum behavior, you say in that it wouldn't make any logical sense for them to be mafia.

I don't understand how you're confusing this issue. Your interpretation of their behavior, as listed in post 163, would dictate that you find their behavior scummy in general, but you only think they're capable of being an SK, which looks to me like you are sk hunting. The only reason you would only be sk hunting or thinking their behavior only fit for SK is if you are mafia.

I never once passed off any of the other behaviors I pointed out. In fact, when I asked you what made those behaviors more likely to be sk than mafia, you said it made no logical sense for them to be mafia. This is my problem with you and I can't understand how you don't see this point. Now in this post, you say it doesn't limit them to being sk, but in the previous post you said it doesn't make logical sense for them to be. So, which is it? Do you think they're likely to be scum in general or just an sk; you need to get your story straight.

I know scum would be very interested in finding the SK, that's why I found your response suspicious. Because from the way you worded your post, you should think they're scum in general from the list of interpretations of their behavior that you gave, but think they're a good contender for sk based on their reaction to the day kill. *If* you had indicated that you thought that, I wouldn't find it so suspicious but you said it makes no logical sense for them to be mafia, which makes no sense to me if you're town. It would make sense if you're mafia, which is why I asked you the question I asked.

It's fine if that's your interpretation concerning scum commenting on a kill they made, and unless they're really new, I just don't see it.

I never said that I thought they exhibited scummy behavior, I said you gave a list of typical scum behaviors (which are your interpretation) but then limited it to sk, this is the part I find suspicious.

sorry. :oops:
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:40 am

Post by tsunami »

Prod dodge.

Family's gone and can get to this game in a bit, but ~kittens~ for right now.

Also want to talk to snax about the yamahako/syndrome thing and where well move our vote.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 208, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 182, tsunami wrote:
Page 2
Page 3
Yamo - Wait... How did you decide the random vote? Did you roll a die, use a site? because saying that it's a random vote, while voting the leading wagon means absolutely nothing. +scum points
Page 4
Seanald - I call this active lurking Posting, but not posting anything + scum points
Calc - why are you voting dann if you have a stronger scum read on Yamo? At least, i interpreted it as a bigger scum read.
Uber is prob-town
Page 5
Scum points goes to Tsunami. When asked for a list of reads she listed a town read on D3x,.... after he was already killed. +scum points.
Page 6
WT snacks - prob town
Page 7
Tsunami - do you think sheeping is something that only scum would do? Does it not help the town?

And the prize for lamest catch up post in an attempt to look busy goes to blood convenent! Congratulations!

(1)
So, you get to page seven, which I'm assuming meant you read page seven, and you ask the Sheeping question? Why don't you try reading . If you're still confused, read his Sheeping posts then get back to me.

(2)
Why did you comment on your predecessor's vote on page one? Were you hoping to go the whoops loldidnt know who I replaced dumb tell?

(3)
Also, did you forget that you called überninja probstown when you put him in your null list?

1) Maybe i'm confused, but your question to me does not relate to what i had asked about sheeping. I skimmed over parts of page seven and didn't look into it with much detail. What you're saying makes sense, there wasn't any real original content coming from Kthnxbye. Still, my question is, do you think sheeping helps the town at all?

2) When i got my role PM i looked at my role and alignment, i didn't realize until halfway though the game who i replaced. In hindsight maybe i should have erased that comment, but whatever.

3) Somewhat, i also didn't have a "leaning town" list, i guess he could be applied there. regardless, it's not nearly as strong of a town read as calcifer and Ben.

1). I am really totally lost on why you are asking me this then except for to look busy. In the post I directed you to, I state that his Sheeping isn't the problem. I don't have a problem with Sheeping in a lot of instances; I've often sheeped a strong town read in absence of a real scum read myself or if my scum read isn't going to get lynhced that day. My problem with kthxbye isn't the Sheeping though, which I pointed out. It's not exactly the lack of original thought either though that is problematic. What I hated about the Sheeping votes was the manner in which they were done as they just looked like sucking up to stronger players, and especially the way they sheeped calcifer and went all wishy-washy on a read on them.

2.). Fair enough

3.). Meh the reason why I asked is because you did a similar thing when you replaced into American revolution where you gave probstown reads to two people then put them in your list of people you wanted lynched. Your catchup post is pretty nitpicking, safe and shallow also, and you give town reads to strong players and go after rather easy targets.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by tsunami »

Okay so, just read through this game again and dont really feel any better about anything than I did before.

Sticking Yama and syndrome to the side for now, neither of them are for lynching today and the situation. I just really don't see a fake claim (soft or othwerwise) to save a buddy at this point, especially with what appears to be an SK running about. I mean I can think of other possibilities, but it's not worth it today to question it, so etc.

Concerning the day kill, I refuse to believe it was a dayvig because it was such a poor shot if so. He was one of the few people who looked pretty town at that point, and several other kills would have made sense from a town vig standpoint (the only way I could see this as possible is if the person had been terribly fooled by dx in the past and was paranoid, but I still can't see them shootin that soon in at case if they were town) Also, if it is a SK, they had no desire to try to make it look like a dayvig kill, though I suppose it is entirely possible the scum team had a one shot day kill, but how often does this happen? Again, even of so, they didn't try to make it look like a town motivated shot at all, which is weird. As kthxbye said, the killer could have been trying to point us to dannflor, but if it's a day sk and regular scum team, that doesn't preclude dannflor from being mafia. That also doesn't mean that dannflor couldn't have made the shot as their were several people going after dannflor anyway. Yama is right in that people often make awkward repsonses to a kill but I still don't see the killer rushing in here to make a post less than 10 minutes after a kill they were responsible for. It is also more likely for people to expect a dayvig rather than a day sk so WT's repsonses doesn't look out of the ordinary. I actually think seanald's and to a lesser extent uberninja's look more awkward.

Other head thinks that kthxbye seems relaxed in his posts and probably isn't scum. I agree that he seems relaxed, but other than his take on the day kill and his recent post on the BC slot, there really is a lack of any scumhunting, which doesn't leave a great impression on me.

I think it's very likely that the dannflor/BC slot is scum. I didn't like any of danflors posts to begin with (though other head sympathized with him a bit and thought he seemed like a frustrated newbie) but I've been partners with BC before and much of the way he's reading people and catching up feels similarly shallow and easy like when we were partners. I will admit that I have a tendency to read people who's first experience I've had was as mafia partners as scum though, so I've asked snax to read over his iso in our game together to make sure I'm being objective. She's v/la right now so hopefully she'll get back to me before deadline, but bens points do make a lot of sense (the time one is a bit of a stretch as the time limitations he mentioned in thread coincide with what I remember of our previous game). Regardless, this is where I'm pretty sure well be moving our vote too once we have a chance to talk unless he starts doing the town chacha.

We both have benmage as a town read, which I've explained before, and snax has calcifer as a town read and I *want* to have them as a town read. I'll wait to see nachos post, but there's just been a couple minor things that have rubbed me the wrong way which have me slightly wary.

And that's pretty much it. I completely forgot chicken fish was in this game; he has one post and it was ten days ago. All he did was vote dannflor and fos Yama. Seanald is seanald. I dont think he's ever been town in a game we've played together, and he hasn't made much of an impression at all. Still I know he's a really easy person to go after as my impression, from following a game in which he was town, was that he comes off scummy regardless. And neither überninja or wt have left me feeling overly positive or negative. Bleh.

Tl;dr - my reads suck. Town members should start being obv so I could at least get some good town reads :? I'll move my vote tomorrow, but I'm not going to put BC at l-1 right now.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by tsunami »

Talked to snax for a minute. She's catching up with the game but is scum reading BC as well, so we'll hammer him tomorrow.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by tsunami »

Ready to hammer whenever. Wait for WT Snacks answer first?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by tsunami »

Yeah, I think if snacks was going to answer he'd answer by now. Half this thread needs to post tomorrow as well.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bloodcovenent

Pedit: what a lame post BC. Also, snacks you gonna answer bens question?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by tsunami »

Wtf is going on here? explain the dbg sig thing please.

I will let Tammy deal with this whole role claiming thing since I'm an utter newb here.

I suspect snacks, well post more when I'm at a computer
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by tsunami »

Bleh.

Not sure why calcifer died as thy didn't seem overly townie, so either they were just paranoid about calcifer, role hunting, or just went for the wtf factor.

I'm letting snax post about her suspicion on wt snacks as she told me her suspicion of them would increase ith a BC scum flip nd wants to do it when she gets to a computer.

Regarding the informed townie thing. Meh, yell at me if you want, but an informed townie is exactly what the name implies. They are informed about something. Could be about game setup, roles, or peoples alignments. For instance in abarat, moi fake claimed informed townie who knew that one out of three people were scum. In adwd, there was an informed goon who knew the identity of the rest of his scum group, which was split up. In mafia in triplicate there was a player who knew something was going to happen at the end of day one (it wasn't called informed mind you).

I'm guessing the reason why benmage didn't want to tell what an informed townie is is because if he's claiming something other than mason, it could be odd with an informed townie as well, but we have no idea what they were actually informed about so meh. I also don't buy the he's stalling to come up with a fake claim because he had like two nights to discuss it with his buddies or make one up himself as he had to have thought it was a possibility he would be asked today AND I think he would be likely to claim as scum. Also, my conjecture at the end of day one about his read still stands even though it doesn't appear that we have a serial killer. Yesterday, Yama looked to be the lynch but was basically stopped because of syndromes soft claim. (it is odd that he wasn't night killed, but mafia may have been trying to set him up with a calcifer kill as well). Kthxbye and The BC slot were the most likely wagons that were going to happen after the yama one fell, and he had previously voted both of those slots. I just don't see scum saving the Yama slot and letting a partner with a day kill be lynched. (I don't know kmd's modding practices, so I don't know if he would label that as a one shot if it were, which is what I would expect if it were the case). But from what's posted he looks unlimited, why do that. The only reason I would think that is if Yama had a better role, but syndrome's attitude today doesn't read that way. Regardless, I'm cool with waiting until tomorrow. If he is forced to claim today though, then I think everyone should. I can see where Ben is going with it though, because being able to clear two people is important, but it can wait until tomorrow as far as I'm concerned.

I really don't know why überninja asked syndrome to explain why he's town after calling him town in the first place.

Regarding BC post. In American revolution when we were partners, he gave a townish read immediately to one of his partners and put one of his partners in his lynch list he'd be okay with and didn't mention the other partner at all in his replacement in post, but he didn't do a list the way he did in this game, so eh. Don't know what to make of this list really. Snax has something she wants to point out with regards to wt snacks though, so you'll get that in her post.

I do think it's possible for kthxbye!scum to analyze his partners actions in , especially if the intent was to throw someone off the dannflor trail, but for some reason I don't think he did. I actually think that seanald's is shadier especially considering its one of his very few posts, but there are a couple things that make me doubt that seanald is a partner a little.

uberninja
yesterday you pretty much tried to derail the kthxbye wagon and today driving it. What changed?

That said other head feels a little better about him since he's started posting. I want to, but I'm still on the fence a bit.

I don't think that chicken fishes post was a big town tell. I don't know anything about him but I do know that a lot of people feel compelled to vote their partner in their first post, and his fosing Yama could have cleared the way for him to jump off the dannflor wagon if he ever came back. Don't know what to make of this...I'll wait for the replacement.

kthnxbye
why do you seem more worked up on the votes on you today than yesterday?

And
benmage
why are you voting kthnxbye after semi refuting un's kthnxbye scum read in ?

wt snacks
why are you voting syndrome?

We'll put down a vote when both of us get a chance to talk, but I'm guessing snax wants it on snacks from her messages to me.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by tsunami »

Like seriously Seanald, that's the only thing you're mentioning? Did you not read my post, in which I told you that upon replacing in to American Revolution, BC called one of his partners town?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by tsunami »

tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by tsunami »

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4
Uber is prob-town
Page 5

Page 6
WT snacks - prob town

Page 7

The reads:

Town:
Benmage
Calcifer

WT Snacks

Null:
kthxbye
Uberninja
chickenfish

Leaning scum:
Syndrome
Tsunami

Scum:
Seanald
Yamo

Vote: Yamohako

In post 208, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 182, tsunami wrote:
*snip*

(1)

(2)

(3)

1) Maybe i'm confused, but your question to me does not relate to what i had asked about sheeping. I skimmed over parts of page seven and didn't look into it with much detail. What you're saying makes sense, there wasn't any real original content coming from Kthnxbye. Still, my question is, do you think sheeping helps the town at all?

2) When i got my role PM i looked at my role and alignment, i didn't realize until halfway though the game who i replaced. In hindsight maybe i should have erased that comment, but whatever.

3) Somewhat, i also didn't have a "leaning town" list, i guess he could be applied there.
regardless, it's not nearly as strong of a town read as calcifer and Ben.

*snip*

This is why I don't like WT Snacks based on BloodCovenant's posts. In #148, he goes out of his way to call Snacks' posts prob town, in multiple areas. This is more than he has done for anyone else. Later, in #208, he seems to completely forget about WT Snacks being a supposed town read of his. This to me looks like a highly artificial tier to put a partner in. As scum, it wasn't like he had any reason to kiss a town Snacks' ass as Snacks gave no indication of having a power role and was not influential in driving any action on day 1. In fact, all Snacks did on day 1 was make a weak push on Seanald for not contributing and hem and haw about hammering BC. This all looks very fake and suspicious to me.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by tsunami »

Oops, I meant post #172, obviously. Not sure why I said #148.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 am

Post by tsunami »

@mod: will chicken be modkilled today if there is no replacement?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 am

Post by tsunami »

I agree, lynching down the line is the way to go.

What gives me minor doubts about chicken being the last scum is the way kthxbye hammered himself so quickly. If the last member of my team had been MIA for so long, I would try to stall for as long as possible to buy time for a replacement to come in. I wouldn't want to start night so quickly and risk the slot being exposed if the night ends without a kill.

But meh, either way it would take a real fuck up to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, methinks.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:09 am

Post by tsunami »

In post 356, WT Snacks wrote:
In post 352, syndromeofadown wrote:Me, Yamahako, and Uberninja are masons.

As for why we didn't claim yesterday, I don't know. Probably wouldn't have hurt at all. But there, 3 confirmed town.
It's only confirmed town if you can prove it to the rest of us. Saying "We are masons lolsss conftown" doesn't confirm shit unless you're suggesting we lynch one of you to prove it, and I'm not really prepared to do that at this point.

O shit snacks just exposed the last three scum
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:11 am

Post by tsunami »

:roll:
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by tsunami »

It can't be unethical to do this. The rule set for this game specified that a mod kill would happen/no replacements without request.

vote to mod kill chickenfish
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 359, WT Snacks wrote:
In post 358, tsunami wrote:O shit snacks just exposed the last three scum

What?

I thought she was making a joke, but she from her messages she was concerned about a cult so I think that's what she was referring to. She said to apologize for being derpy, I'm trying to convince her she wasnt being derpy and that it was a valid concern to bring up. (though I think it's unlikely)
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by tsunami »

Yamahako - considering that the rule originally was that a flaker would be mod killed and according to this post by the mod, apparently people voted for it not to happen, it makes perfect sense to vote that we, as a player base, would like this rule enforced.

In post 255, Kmd4390 wrote:
Also, I had enough people dislike my rule to modkill flakers that I've decided to replace chickenfish. So that search is happening now.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by tsunami »

Okay I wasn't expecting a three person mason; I was thinking along the lines of a daycop actually, but there's no way all three of them are scum, so there's no reason not to believe it. None of them really even mentioned each other much. Plus they each mention having calcifer as a scum read at the start of day two, which would make sense from a group who discussed their reads. I get the cult concern, but I dont think it's likely, as I think he'd recruit someone who would make trouble for him if so. After the trouble benmage gave him about claiming yesterday, I'd expect that to be his recruit, so I get the paranoia but I'm going to discount it.

And as syndrome pointed out the scum team is quite powerful, so it makes sense to have some power in the town. I really suck when it comes to balance, so I don't know how much number-wise it makes sense, but their play makes sense in this regard anyway.

I'm not really sure what to make of kthxbye stealing seanald's vote. I don't think it makes it any more or less possible they are partners. His play hasn't been good this game, even for seanald, so meh.

I do like snax's point that she brought up yesterday about BC seeming to forget the town read he gave to snacks and we were originally going to push that today, but I'm not so sure right now. The thing that has me leaning away from a scum read is his reaction to the day kill, the question to dannflor about whether or not he was an alt and his insistence that he answer it, and reluctance to hammer BC. I would expect if he was actually trying to save his partner day one, he'd do something about it. Oh also, I kinda think that BC was buddying them by voting for yamahako for voting for snacks, and I'm not sure this is a point he would make about his partner. (actually, the more I think about it, the more their asking dannflor if he was an alt points away from their being partners. If dannflor was his partner and under an alt attempting to play a newb, there'd be no reason to try to get him to out that. Why not just go along with it if so? Does this make sense?)

So, meh, I'll wait to see what the mod says about chickenfish/what his alignment is first.

I know snacks popcorned to seanald, but we might be waiting forever for that. If anyone wants, we can claim whenever, so just let us know if you don't want to wait.

Hmm...I thought there was something else, maybe it'll come to me later.

@yamahako-no problem :)

Snacks - we didn't vote against it either.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by tsunami »

Okay, we are nilla. We are Lumpy and are extremely stupid and clumsy.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 403, Seanald wrote:im still here just started a new job so havnt had much time, ill try and post when i can, i have some good evidence to bring forth. Im The Mole and i am a cop...of sorts. i dont have time right now to go further but Benmage and Tsunami are cleared. ill see if i can get time tomorrow to go further.

Seanald, why did you choose to check us or Benmage, as opposed to syndrome who claimed a role to clear someone that people had been suspecting?

Still waiting patiently for chickenfish to be modkilled and for WT to eat rope.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:35 am

Post by tsunami »

Both our heads find Seanald's claim suspicious but we will need to wait until tonight to discuss the game in further detail. The fact that chicken is still alive on day 3 after making one post the entire game is ridiculous.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by tsunami »

That's the first good post I've seen from WT Snacks all game. Im okay with lynching Seanald if it gives us a chicken flip as well. Gonna wait for other head to confirm.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by tsunami »

What makes me doubtful of cult: minimal interaction between UN, yams, and syndrome all game, even day. That opens the possibility there been communicating of that from the start. also I don't see why syndrome as a cult leader would risk sticking his neck for yamahako so easily and risk getting killed.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 454, Seanald wrote:Yuup, WT is scum yo.

uhm full claim goes like this LOLOL.

Im The Mole. Whats that Mean??? IM A BLIND HIDER.

WHATS THAT MEAN???? I randomly hide behind people during the night to be protected.

HOWS THAT MAKE ME A COP OF SORTS?????? If I hide behind a scum or someone who was killed I die. I get to stay alive if the person I hid behind is TOWN.

N1 was Benmage thank god, Night 2 was Tsunami.
So you have no control over whom you hide behind?

Why on earth would scum want to target seanald night 2, if that is even the case why nobody died?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:31 am

Post by tsunami »

UN, I looked at posts 93 and 94, and it was seanald going along with kthxbye's theory that dannflor was being framed for the dayvig. Considering that the latter two are scum, how exactly does that make seanald look more innocent? Would a scum seanald not want people to think dannflor was being framed?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 am

Post by tsunami »

I just looked up Godfather and that sounds like a totally unfair role but nope that's not what we are.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 am

Post by tsunami »

In post 468, Yamahako wrote:Just found the huge problem with Seanald's claim...

He hid behind someone night one. And was safe, and knew that person was town. WHY would he hide behind a different person night 2? If he picked a scum, then he would have died - and couldn't have any way of confirming to the town who it was. It would make FAR more sense for him to come to the first persons defense, and continue to hide behind the same person (because it would be safe) then to risk death on night two in a way that doesn't help town at all.

His play does not match the claimed ability.

Well he claimed blind hider that randomly chooses the target, to my understanding.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:18 am

Post by tsunami »

Tammy hasn't posted since Monday. I am waiting on her to vote, since I am newb and derpy, and she is not. Both of us have issues with seanald's claim so it will probably come to that, but I want to make sure she doesn't want to do the mason thing.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:55 am

Post by tsunami »

Blah is this l-1? I will give Tammy six more hours before hammering, to confirm abandoning cult paranoia.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:17 am

Post by tsunami »

No, screw this, I don't want to risk chicken coming back. So he is dead if I hammer now, right?

if seanald is scum, that would leave us, Ben, snacks, and three masons. So if they are cult they can't win that way. if snacks is scum, they're getting lynched next anyway.

okay they seem to be making a good faith effort to lynch scum though.
gonna hammer and hope for the best then.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 am

Post by tsunami »

VOTE: seanald
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by tsunami »

Other head checking in. Sorry, first week of school is always busy for me.

If we weren't certain of the mason claim, then yes I would see the reason for checking them. They just don't read like a possible cult, but that's all moot now.

So, hopefully this ends it. Chickenfish will be modkilled tonight regardless and seanald's claim will be checked. Hopefully soon it will be good game.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by tsunami »

@mod: we already hammered and ended the day
:mad:
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by tsunami »

Unless I just counted wrong, your vote wasn't the hammer snax.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by tsunami »

Oh never mind. Didn't see WT's vote. Should really stop trying o do several things t once.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by tsunami »

lol. Pretty sure we're being penalized by the rule not being followed in the first place. I can't imagine that slot being town in this case. No one alive admits to having a problem with the original mod kill rule, and if the slot were town why not just mod kill it? Doesn't make sense.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by tsunami »

In post 498, Benmage wrote:Its going to be CES vs UN, and CES/thescum will win by default :lol: :lol: :lol:
wut

Can this god-forsaken day (and hopefully the game) end already?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 am

Post by tsunami »

VOTE: CES
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by tsunami »

The plan is to lynch through you two. Everyone else is conf town. Why does the order matter?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by tsunami »

lol it's true wt snacks' content has been 95% worthless shit the entire game

UNVOTE: ces for now, conferring with head
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by tsunami »

BTW, we thought scum might no kill last night to try to feed on cult paranoia and eke out a win through two mislynches. Thanks for confirming a) there's a killer and b) there are masons.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by tsunami »

Well this half of tsunami sucks at mafia and can't be trusted with decisions so I'm not going to make any right now.
i don't care if I was right about dannflor and ktnxbye

I'm going to go drown my inability to make a correct choice at end game in vodka, and leave the decision up to the other head, or maybe tomorrow when I don't feel like a pile of suckage.

Although I'm kind of surprised that scum didn't kill one of me or benmage and fan the paranoia cult flame and instead chose to confirm the masons. Now we've got four confirmed town. I'm at a loss.

CES why shouldn't I lynch you?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”