shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #200) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by shos »

I'm pushing people to lynch you because...I don't want to survive a night? ...what?

~~
re re 1092 - so I'm not sure what your point was; you say that I planned from the start to use NS's meta, and therefore I told him to not mention you - or am I wrong?

1095: yes. why on earth would scum waste their power to save a town lynch and not claim governor. why. on earth. on the moon. whatever.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by shos »

In post 964, PiggyGal15 wrote:I'm a loyal England citizen, I work hard at my job and love it, so I feel it's my duty to protect my workplace and all my co-workers by getting rid of the agencies.

I am trained in various martial arts, and once I can protect one specific person. That's essentially all it says, which is why I don't know if it's a jailkeeper or doctor, roleblocker, bus driver, etc. I would say that I'm just a 1x Doc but then what's the point of adding the martial arts? Which makes me think I block them too...

When I asked PV if he could give me any clarification, he refused.

AH_FUCKING_HA!!!!!

PIGGY SAID 'AGENCIES'. EVERYONE ELSE, INCLUDING THE ROLE PM, SAYS 'AGENCY'.

VOTE: piggygal

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by shos »

In post 956, guille2015 wrote:
In post 764, guille2015 wrote:I am in agreement with the massclaim. Anyways, I have no problem in claiming. I don't see anything wrong with that. I am a freelance journalist by the name of
Edward Woodward
. I have no power that I am aware off.

I believe I have placed a name on my role.

As for my flavor, it says I've worked on stories on notable newspapers, and that I am currently investigating the agencies. If I break this story I might finally win that goddamn Pulitzer. I was not giving anymore information about my role. I asked PV if I had a PR or at least get one in the future, he responded with a vague "may or may not" reply.

oh come on.......

UNVOTE:

I'm going to sleep, fuck this game it's driven me mad

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by shos »

wow, this theory is so bad I can't even. how the hell did you get to this.

FBI can convert? where did you get this from? the CIA shoot themselves (mehd) despite him flipping town? wut?

~~~
you say you targetted guille because you didn't know what *damage* you can do?...you do realize that, we all claimed VTs, yes? and you protect someone, and at best also prevent them from killing, yes? please explain. tell me, why was it a coin flip between him and Iec?
also, can you confirm that your role pm says Agencies and not Agency? <<<this question goes to guille too

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 1106, guille2015 wrote:I'll put my future Pulitzer on the Line. I'll write my best Article yet. Expect to see it in the New York Times soon.

can you explain this to me? :|

anyways if the CIA had more than 2 without counting saulres then there are two alive, meaning game over, so yeah. there's only one. there
could
, theoretically, be one FBI and one CIA alive, if saul is CIA with some wierd role. I doubt that tho.

I'm having a real headache this game between empking and piggy. I have a kung fu class tonight and I need to get my dogs vaccinated today for rabies, and thu-sat my gf is here and then it's back to the army, so I'll try and make a real readthrough or something and put my nuts in the basket before I go to sleep. Good luck to us.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 am

Post by shos »

Oi, empking is online, stay online, I'm going to take a shower and I'll be back, let's see what news you may bring. do you still think I am the last CIA?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 am

Post by shos »

why is it the time where the CIA are most at panic? none of them has been lynched, and they (saul) built a good case on Guille at the time...so assuming guille isn't CIA(if he was why would saul..), why should the CIA even be worried in that page? :o

Anyway, the fact that Saul seems to have attempted to protect NS, the survivor wincon does make less sense. but it's really illogical I think to give him the option to win with both teams. I mean - just compare him to his fellows - his chances to win are much higher, that is not fair as a role..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 am

Post by shos »

Read through page 24. the CIA in panic on 25? hardly. the entire case on NS was a grammar/language half sentence, and there were only two votes on him. I have to say, if saul didn't die, I'd think he was town. do you think that he indeed wasn't a double agent at first and was recruited? the mod literally said the game contains alignment changes.

Look, I'll start the reread in an hour or so and see if I get something concrete. if I don't, I'm going to vote for a no lynch.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #208) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 am

Post by shos »

well he said that in the queue post, no reason to lie there >__>; it was a reference to piggy's theory about the conversions etc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #209) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 am

Post by shos »

gonna get something to eat and start my reread.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #210) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by shos »

alright up until page 5 it seems that saul is hunting NS. I'm really getting the vibe they're not together at the time.

I find it funny to read my post 168; shows my frustration from the interactions with the mod..

also lolwtf last sentence of 170 XDDDD

lollercopterz on 188-189

197 saul keeps going after NS. no way. could this really be a 3-3-3-1-3 game? only three towns? am I the only townie left? in that case we must lynch CIA and have you two crosskill, please.

posts 269 and 275 support my claim. I'd realy love to be respected as such a cunning scummaster to plan his fakeclaim from the start of the game, but I'm reaely not. apparantly I also have a problem with typing the word really and no motivation to fix that lol. more evidence that I speak truth is in 296 and 414 and 439. and it continues in next day in posts 515, 546,

I have to say that saul is a good player this game. really. *claps*

Piggy, can you update your comment on post 475? I think it is still legitimate. in 481 you promised a lot, and now you haven't provided us with anything nearing that.

LAWL@487

kay I read through pages 1-23 and good night my eyes be dead.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 am

Post by shos »

oh come on you guys so active.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #212) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:52 am

Post by shos »

yeah not today, you know weekend stuff etc. If I come back home today I'll probably keep reading, if not then dunno when. the other two are extremely inactive, you know.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #213) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 am

Post by shos »

Phineppost
Very inclined to vote piggy now. Thst comment was really bad. Second quote: yes, of coirse pne is lying, but the others are supposedly town, so they are vts. You are saying it as if you did not try to jail scum because... Tgere migt be abomb? Ehat? Even if there is - he dies with you, we still win. Youre not thinking like town. Ill continue sooon

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #214) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:00 am

Post by shos »

In post 964, PiggyGal15 wrote:I'm a loyal England citizen, I work hard at my job and love it, so I feel it's my duty to protect my workplace and all my co-workers by getting rid of the agencies.

I am trained in various martial arts, and once I can protect one specific person. That's essentially all it says, which is why I don't know if it's a jailkeeper or doctor, roleblocker, bus driver, etc. I would say that I'm just a 1x Doc but then what's the point of adding the martial arts? Which makes me think I block them too...

When I asked PV if he could give me any clarification, he refused.

im sorry but this looks like you were copying, supposefly, your role pm. I think it is wierd to have chsnged agency to agencies. Looks like you are now trying to make guille look different. Looks fake.
Definitely doesnt look loke youve been paraphrasing from memory allllll that info.

Ill get the last quote at home on computer

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #215) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 am

Post by shos »

we have
In post 481, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Take Piggy's 436: She gives a list of reads and states that both mala, empking, myself, and trollie are scum, yet she hasn't explained any of those reads (except myself and trollie in the same post). Since making that post, she hasn't done anything trying to explain why empking or mala are scum, even though I had asked her to explain at least her empking read later (Post 449). Going back farther, Piggy has been taking a laid back stance on the game, making very minimal effort in the posts. Each post is more so of an apology for being absent and then a halfhearted read with no reasoning behind it. When she doesn't give specific reads, she sheeps someone else for the reason (Mala and myself).

I did explain Emp, I don't understand how people
don't
find him scummy, but apparently they don't, so useless-lurker-scum will apparently continue to be unnoticed :/

Explanation - the little narrator reading their posts in my head is oozing with scumtasticness. Seriously. Especially with Emp. I can't believe no one else is noticing it, but Trollie needs more rope than Emp does today, so until you all see the light, I'll just be staring the scum down over here.

I always take laid back stances on a game until later days, I do a lot of association tells and just the fact that by day 3 people have about 30+ posts, so there's actual content to look through. Obviously there haven't been any flips yet, so no association tells, and I'm just not serious about the game yet, give it until tomorrow ^.^

They are not halfhearted reads, my null reads are halfhearted, the rest are the best you'll get from me prior day 3. Honestly Riggs, you saw my crap play in Precinct Madness, you should know better.

PiggyGal15 wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...66219#p4666219]post 1117[/url], shos wrote:Piggy, can you update your comment on post 475? I think it is still legitimate. in 481 you promised a lot, and now you haven't provided us with anything nearing that.

You mean my reads explanations? I never had any. I never do until very late game when I can find legit mess ups. It was all just the intonation of the posts and the way they were reacting... I don't think I took any notes about it though... I might be able to put myself in that mind set again, but with the new information I have, I doubt it'll come anything close to what I actually thought at the time.

So about your reads...you never had any reads? six days and 45 pages into the game and you have no reads.......? I don't care your reads back then, I want them now. so far you've been, as GNR said, halfhearted and laid back on everything. once a while you come and give us some long wallpost with completely random thoughts that, in not even a single time, relate to what's actually going on in the game - it's not quite IIOA, since you do say stuff about the setup etc, but you get what I mean. so yeah.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #216) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:59 am

Post by shos »

Tgat does not chabge agency to.agencies.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #217) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 am

Post by shos »

also I've been thinking some more and I think it's odd that, instead of admitting an error, you go and say taht it was deliberate admiring yourself.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #218) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by shos »

so much activity in this game again.. back to army I go, so only phoneposts in the next week at least until Thursday, don't know when deadline is. I'll be waiting for you guys to get some input.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #219) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

Post by shos »

K so id vote nl after guille posts.his thoufhts, and in lylo lynch piggy unless she dies and in thay case lynch empking. If i die, piggy to the gallows

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #220) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by shos »

seriously? you guys haven't posted for 2 days 13 hours?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #221) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:07 am

Post by shos »

Its about time then.
emp says.me.
I say pihgy.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #222) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:36 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: piggy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #223) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:43 am

Post by shos »

You still need to give us your.cath up reads and respond to me and tell me why im more suspiciius tgan emp in youe opinion

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 1126, PiggyGal15 wrote:Oh, yeah I thought it was weird that you were asking for my reads way back then. I'll give current reads later, but its still you being most suspicious followed by Emp with Guille being conf town to me.

When I paraphrased my PM I changed and rearranged pretty much every word. I know it sounds smooth, but that's just because I'm a writer and good with words.

In post 1139, PiggyGal15 wrote:Prod dodge for now, it really all comes down to who guille thinks is scum.

I'll get around to this game later, family issues came up, but I should have some time this afternoon... Hopefully.

just for reference~

if day ends before I can comment again and I die lynch Piggy.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by shos »

I still think piggy. Hiw many hiyrs yi dk?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #226) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:18 am

Post by shos »

Lol at phinepost i said how many hours to.deadline

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #227) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:19 am

Post by shos »

You should cmvote piggy.
Guilke wikk probably die in a nl.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #228) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:59 am

Post by shos »

So it is hopeless eh, we need your vote anyway ._.
I hope you are the scum :/ if you are not, then do not.vote in lylo of piggy/you/me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #229) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:21 am

Post by shos »

Soon i will have q computwr to examine why you thibk im scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #230) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 am

Post by shos »

start reading from page 36, emp. assuming I am CIA, a guille lynch led by you is an almost instant win for me. why would I turn and push real hard towards a NS lynch instead?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #231) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:00 am

Post by shos »

Piggy just showed shes scum, lol. She answwred my why am i scum eoth "sjos is scum", and said tjat nl is bad because...what? Guille will surely die and we'll mislynch you..? How? You and emp will vote me as you do now. Thats bulls.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #232) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:02 am

Post by shos »

Luvky for you game cannot be won wirhout emp so tomorrow hopefully he'll reconsider. Nighty.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #233) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:57 am

Post by shos »

Emp, last repeat before bed - dont autovote in lylo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #234) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:31 am

Post by shos »

Surprise surprise. Dont instavote.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #235) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:33 am

Post by shos »

Eh you ate welcome to vote.each.other. if i was scum id kill emp and lynch piggy easily. This is very stupid wifom if i were scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #236) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1173, Empking wrote:Guille didn't want to lynch Piggy. Shos coming out of the gates fighting cements my thoughts on shos being scum.

Guille did not say anything foncrete about piggy. Yet, he said about me that he does not see the reasons you were talking about to vote me; so by elimination he is way more lijely to vote piggy. Over me.
In post 1174, PiggyGal15 wrote:So, Emp is pretty confident shos is scum, I'm pretty confident shos is scum... is there any reason to prolong the game any longer?
^^^^scum in lylo

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #237) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:42 am

Post by shos »

If it is a 1v1 of me v pihhy then.it.is much easier to have guille as the decider instead of you.when you literally voted.me and guille literallt said he sees,no reason to.

Why would i leave myself with two guys against me when the only weapon i have is wifom? Id have killed u and convinced guille.

Pedit
VOTE: piggy]

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #238) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:43 am

Post by shos »

Also lol at "scum would lurk and not vote"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #239) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:47 am

Post by shos »

Still town!!! Yess!!!
Gj emppp

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #240) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 am

Post by shos »

Omfg. Omfg. Omfg.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #241) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 am

Post by shos »

Holy shit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #242) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:14 am

Post by shos »

Game was amazing. Im still in awe. Tomorrow more

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #243) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:08 am

Post by shos »

ok, I'm home!
So, first thing I'd like to say is that holy mother of god, this game was exciting. Wonderful modposts, the setup has confused us all and wondering about it, while at work, in the army, while taking a shower, made this probably the best loss I've had onsite and offsite. Flavor with the pictures was awesome; reading the setup at the end - I was stunned! didn't know what to think. even after we lynched piggy(hell, I was sure I won reading the flavor) I thought maybe my alignment changed and I won with emp as CIA? :o

anyway, exciting, thrilling, interesting - this game had it all. very enjoyable; 9scum-4town - not a disappointing loss at all. bout how the scum didn't know their partners - so cool. I read the dead thread and the QTs, looks like everyone had their share of the fun this game. I loved it. THIS BIG thanks to the mod and all the other players excluding no-one. Wonderful. Looking forward to more bastard games :D

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”