Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I am here, I have been reading. Zang seems to be in need of more votes from where I'm at (page 4) but seeing as no one is voting him, is there some reason to expect him cleared or is he just doing better? So far, he asks far too many questions, puts out far too little.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Pages later, I still want to know why no one wants to lynch Zang. Too much coast questions.

!vote: Zang

You may be missing scum here...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 583, Kublai Khan wrote:Aj The Epic replaces Luckyjt effective immediately after he posts.

Read, son.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 600, The Mini-Librarian wrote:AJ.......
you have 3 days. unless you pull something out of your ass now zang isn't getting lynched. You know this.
Do better now.

I wasn't paying so much attention to the time left as reading up. Nor did I really check the votes other than to make sure no one was in danger of being hammered. Right now, my top priority needs to be to catch up.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Where are we with votes on Kthxbai?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Okay, a few things that you need to know about me before continuing: I am a wall poster, I do not 'read' posts well, but I search for reactions and motives over what's actually written, and I am generally fairly quiet unless otherwise needed. I will also not hammer even if it's almost deadline if I feel that the person on wagon is not scum.

So, this is me on page 19 with something that needs to be said, pertaining to the Obvious RC. First off, the breadcrumb was there, intentionally in his first few posts. But, I don't understand why, unless he felt that he'd be pressured the whole game. I rarely, if ever, breadcrumb my role, and I'd never see town (and have never seen it thus far) breadcrumb a doctor. Reasons being is because it's something more beneficial for scum to know than town. Why does town care about who their doctor is? The harder it is to find that doctor, the better. Yet I have someone who goes and crumbs doc on their second post?

Secondly, bringing up jester any time, especially in context of yourself is scummy. Jester is a derailing wagon role, any hint can scare people away. I agree with Leaf saying this idiot isn't a jester, nor his fake- (or 'fun-') claim of mafia juggernaut. Individually, there is no WIFOM or Obvious just happens to be so awful that it's just that bad, but overall it seems like he's been pulling all the cards to avoid a lynch.

Kthxbai, I'm on page 19, as previously stated, I haven't been able to catch up instantly, so stop asking if I'm fluff posting or lurking. No, there is simply 26 pages to which I have yet to finish reading.

Reck, if you're fakeclaiming, it's a damn good fake claim. I'd never lynch that, to be honest. You're more toxic than an asset once dead and I'd probably force the town to lynch you for good after you died, barring a damned good reason/day from you.

Again, Kthxbai is stupid for pushing that lynch early, often, and with nothing to go on.

Shos is town. Scoob is town. Leaf is town. I'll have something more when I'm done.

I'm trying not to read anything not addressed to me on these recent pages, but above me it looks like there is one hell of an AtE. General rule of thumb for that is burn AtE.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 614, scooby wrote:+Luckyjt : scum, scum

Funny read, isn't it. Maybe you should acknowledge I joined the game, or that he just lurked and didn't give anything. Going for the weakest link is pretty scummy, especially given your earlier lurking.

Lynching TML is hands-off for today. Next.

Give me a moment. I want to check if Kthx actually made a claim/hint. I think it might be a MrO/Kthx team if I look at it weirdly enough (the whole "hey, Kthx is town" shitpost, plus the "Zang's misrepping me" garbage). But a doc claim is a doc claim and hence also hands-off for today. Bullshit on the "I crumbed first few posts" but I'd rather have a full day to attack this.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Okay, if I'm reading this right, I'd still be willing to lynch Kthx on that claim. Seems hollow, same as MrO's. That claim is pretty easy to be mafia. If only one kill, MrO claims a block, Kthx claims the kill... too easy, in my opinion.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Hell fucking no he isn't the lynch. A double-townie suicide is the last thing I want.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Your opinion, Obvious, is invalid. You're scum and I'll prove it tomorrow. Let the town talk.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 662, MrObvious wrote:
In post 661, Aj The Epic wrote:Your opinion, Obvious, is invalid. You're scum and I'll prove it tomorrow. Let the town talk.

Prove away. You're appearing more like scum by the second. See ya in the post game to gloat about how wrong you are.

I won't today for the purpose of not derailing current wagons. With the limited time remaining, there isn't any reason to attack your fake claim.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 673, Kthxbye wrote:AJ, bus your scum buddy

You, my friend, are worried because I know the scum in this game. You're making a tremendously anti-town move by taking a stab at something that could kill 2 town with one stone.

As for wanting to lynch me today, yeah, I know you feel pressured.

!unvote

!vote:kthxbai

You're stupidly set on taking TML out, aren't you...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 682, Katsuki wrote:He's claimed a confirmable role already that eliminates him from being mafia and is something we can use as town. Next.

Poisoner, who's threatening to kill a lover duo. You may not realize it, but losing one useless vig compared to two potential town is a relatively good tradeoff. Unless he guarantees he won't act rashly, there's no reason to keep him around.

Katsuki, what is the case on Lucky? With so little posts, I find it quite incredible to find anyone get a read on that.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 687, Kthxbye wrote:The point is, I don't think TML is actually a sibling. The claim is very off. That coupled with if it were true, there is absolutely no reason for the other sibling to not claim as if it were true, scum now know they can kill 2 birds with one stone. Hense, zero reason for other sibling to not claim it if it were true. That hasn't happened, thus TML is lying about something. Lying = anti town = scum.

Actually, there's a ton of reason the second won't claim. If you have a doctor, the doc can only protect one. Therefore, the second SHOULDN'T claim because it just gives the scum an open chance at taking two at once. Willing to play risk with that?

And no, I don't plan on lynching you today. I don't plan on lynching scooby now that you've been on that wagon. I don't trust you right now, it's very obvious that your reads are off.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Fine.

!unvote

!vote:Zang

For me, Zang is scum because he continuously is asking questions to look like content. Read the first multiple pages of this game, all we get from him are questions and "I didn't misrep MrO" (which, admittedly, he didn't).
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 699, Kthxbye wrote:p.p.edit: and look at that. AJ is so uncomfortable just voting Zang, he goes and tries to come up with some BS reason he's OK with his vote.

My first vote was on Zang.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 708, MrObvious wrote:Yeah, if AJ is TML's lover, this will get them both.

!unvote
!vote AJtheEpic

It's not me.

scooby wrote:
In post 685, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 682, Katsuki wrote:He's claimed a confirmable role already that eliminates him from being mafia and is something we can use as town. Next.

Poisoner, who's threatening to kill a lover duo. You may not realize it, but losing one useless vig compared to two potential town is a relatively good tradeoff. Unless he guarantees he won't act rashly, there's no reason to keep him around.

wait, whya are you so sure the sublings are potential town? and why are you using this "assumtpion" as a support for your kthxbye vote?

im liking this lynch more and more

Why do you rule it out? Because unless TML is tied to MrO or Kth, I'd like to give the other a chance. And I see nothing damningly scummy about TML to force him to have to claim. Funny how we've managed three claims on day 1, amirite?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm going away for about an hour (since we're in a rapid-fire post session...) to review an English literature paper.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

-MrO, I'm NOT softclaiming. I was planning on using hard logic.
-Zang is definitely scum.

If I had to guess right now, you're dealing with scumZang, scumVoid, and PossibleScumObv, though the last shouldn't be lynched without being sure. I've been thinking on Kthx to see what motivation it has to claim poisoner (a role I always associate as a mafia support role over vig). I can MAYBE see a sk claim poisoner, but the issue is, the SK would be fairly fucked at this point. So, in a way, after reviewing, Kthx is probably town for claiming that.

I still want to say Leaf is town. I also think that you're looking in the wrong place with katsuki. TML isn't a safe lynch without conclusive evidence and a full day. You're dealing with a time bomb and just because he doesn't die won't mean that he's scum, it actually may point to a scum being at the other end. The issue is, you still can't afford to risk killing him at this point.

Someone needs to check (since I don't know how to do the command) if you'd know that Reck's role had bit dust and then come back. Remember, if you don't know he's died, you're in a shitton of trouble if he comes back scum.

Shos is town
Scooby's AtE needs to cool, because that kind of ballistics in later days will make you the leader of every wagon scum supports. He is most likely town, though.
Wind-up needs to post more. When I can't think of a stance you have, you're probably coasting.

Someone needs to vote count.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 760, MrObvious wrote:It's safer killing him now than later.

That's looking at the lynch solely from a numbers perspective. With more information comes a better informed lynch.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 763, Kthxbye wrote:WTF...seriously AJ???? NOW you decide to post like a townie with brains????

I'd hope your opinion isn't changing just because I'm not calling you scum.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 731, Zang wrote:Once again, I have no way to defend myself against this besides simply saying that it is my general playsyle.

Really? Let's see another game, then. Because I honestly don't believe that. Look at your own play, you're doing a coasting tactic, questioning. It means that you're still posting, but always putting the attention elsewhere. Your answers haven't been particularly helpful, either. In fact, none of the posts have ever addressed something more than theory. The exception is this:

In post 579, Zang wrote:Deadline is coming soon and MrObvious is not going to be lynched. As I said, I went through his ISO and I think that he's probably scum. Post 155 is his reads list, with the exception of his reads on luckyjt and Kthnx he doesn't explain any of them further despite being asked numerous times. This is probably one of the biggest reasons why I think he is scum. He then votes for a lurker, something I completely disagree with especially so early into the game. His vote for luckyjt is also hilariously hypocritical, although I don't think his reasoning in post 349 is that bad. I disagree with his case on kthnx for reasons I explained to shos. Another thing I find incredibly scummy is that he never responds to kthnx's defence. For example, in post 417-418 he says that kthnx is scummy for suggesting that MrObvious should selfhammer. Kthnx explains his motivation for saying this in several posts since then, most notably in post 490. However, scooby completely ignores this and comes back in post 501 asking when kthnx is going to be lynched. I also have no idea where he got kthnx being at L-1 from.

And this isn't very smart. You believe MrO is scum, but would rather lynch scooby, even though there was a lot of support to lynch MrO. You don't even make an attempt to explain your scooby vote. So, your most formed argument, and you vote for somebody else. The rest of your game? Talking theory. Recently, "Lovers can't be this, this or this". Constantly REPEATING that as if we didn't hear it, or that it's acceptable for you to continuously post like that.

I'd quote specific posts, but it literally is every single post. If it is a playstyle, it's awful. Look at your posts: 731, 733, 736, 744, 748 all are based on mentioning SOMETHING about sibblings role. Why do we need to hear it 5 times, when sometimes you devote whole posts to this? For example, people have voted for you, yet you rarely address something in more than one line.

Kthx has to be town, fyi. Even if he isn't, right now he's the town's sk and throughout the game, he'll be because he's claimed and can only kill the people the town asks him to if he is SK. But SK would have to claim something else besides poisoner. Even at a weird role such as a town vig poisoner, I don't see it flying as sk.

You people can lynch me, that's fine. But give me one more day if you'd so please. Hell, my claim isn't going to save me. I've had only 1 day to post after having completely caught up and organized my reads. I think I know who the scum is. So I make this offer: I'm town, take that at face value right now. Pick someone who you have a lot on, and give me one day to show you that I am most assuredly town. If I fail, lynch me then. But I can assure you I'll find scum tomorrow.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Zang is definitely scum. Refer to my last post, it's more true in death then it will be in life.

I claim VT. I have no powers, though if no one is forthcoming with lover, I wonder if the Xylbot might give that as a hidden role. Also watch Serra tomorrow. He most likely will not be able to verify whatever power he has, so you might be in trouble.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 796, Voidedmafia wrote:...really, Aj? You don't see any sense in Zang's posts, especially if hou take some of the topics in context?

Let me just say this: Since you're all going to lynch me, yes, he is scum. He isn't helping you advance your discussions, and he's keeping discussion away from himself. One of the eye tests for mafia is to scan a post for question marks. If you're almost at a 50/50 or above, you're dealing with coasters. Coasting, by nature, is generally scum. So read not his words, but see the actions he takes.

Slightly defensive of him, especially considering I have both of you as mafia.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

One line questions is what Zang does, just in bulk.

And I don't have time to explain you. I told you in my initial wall that I'm not so much a word reader as a motive reader.

But:
Post 90, you allow Leafsnail to choose who you vote for. As of then, you have no case on TML. You address him once. You want to know what for? Wait for it, it's important:

ADDRESSING AND DEFENDING ZANG. TML hits Zang up for useless questions and then you proceed to be convinced into voting for him.

From this point, you are almost constantly pushing up a TML lynch. Constantly. 105, 107, 110 are all quick examples as such. Your case would continue to get more indepth as you basically selected him for an attack target, even while debating through with MrO for almost 100 posts.

Hell, in fact you and Zang have been seen everywhere as a pair. MrO pointed it out in 255. In fact, I'm almost ready to attribute the second vote to MrO pairing you and Zang.

And, to add to earlier reads: MrO is cleared by scum Void. Probably cleared by scum Zang. Kthx is town, Leaf is town. TML is cleared by scum Void/Zang. Hell, all the strings seem to be cleared if one is scum.

To top it off: Who does VM refer to beside herself when I first make the claim on who is scum? Zang. And she'll be the one to hammer me, too.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 807, Kthxbye wrote:Aj, did you claim yet?

I did. VT, and expressed that it wouldn't save me anyways.

Zang wrote:

Aj wrote:One line questions is what Zang does, just in bulk.

I'm not going to deny that I do a lot of questioning. However, because of this discussion is formed and I am able to come to conclusions.

Discussion formed... Discussion formed... Who else stated that their questioning was for discussion and then was immediately attacked by VM for not producing any discussion? To be honest, your posts generate more of US talking consistently than you.

As for your defense, you mean the questions you threw at me? Or the meta links?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

His actions make him almost guaranteed town. Either that or ineffective SK, since you know who's killing still if it gets to that point. But almost assuredly, Kthx is town.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Leafsnail wrote:Katsuki is scum due to the whole "Anyone who thinks I'm scum is scum and I will not contribute anything else except wrong speculation about the setup and condescension" but he's right on this point.

But please go for VM/Zang first. They're far more noticeable than a Katsuki scum.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Kthx, poison MrO without reason should lead to a lynch.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

The hell... Apparently, you all failed to kill me. I mean, I'm not complaining.

VOTE: Zang

Let's get to work.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

If you're scum, the ability for you to win this game is so low that you aren't someone we should concern ourselves with until we take down all the scum. I think you're probably town right now.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 878, Kthxbye wrote:Thoughts on who I should poison?
Thoughts on a mass claim?
Thoughts on 2 kills last night with a poisoner in the game?
-correlate that thought with the flip of a third party role.

Isn't the poison a day ability that can be used at any point through the day? I'd wait until later and probably not tell anyone who I poisoned. The chance that way is that you could get rid of a night kill by potentially taking down someone the mafia targeted.
Mass claim may be premature. The only thing that would sway me is knowing there is some way to get an honest response from serra, But, we can't manage that yet. It is also very dangerous to mass claim down a doctor.
The two kills are odd. I think better targets could've been found, but for now, VM being gone is going to benefit the town. As town, I never like survivors, because they get to be a burden with a wincon more easily obtained if they hook up with the mafia. The MrO kill may be seen as necessary by mafia, but he regardless would've been pressured today had he lived. Really, this is almost a reset but for TML, myself, Zang being alive, and you being cleared.

Now, would it be possible to use some of those random role sets that Katsuki brought up yesterday and see if we can now, using the poisoner/survivor/reincarnator/town doc scenario to find our answer.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

For all intensive purposes, I was under the assumption I had been hammered the day before.

You lynch me, you lose a townie. You have my claim, and if you choose to forfeit your full day by focusing on me, scum will literally be able to coast by. Guess what? Wrong choice. Predetermining a lynch at this point is:
Gaining you no new information
Giving scum an easy lynch
Losing you two more players+vig kill

It's too easy to have scum coast, and really I see Serra's move as bad, but shos' as worse. 12 minutes later, direct next post, a vote for me. The unfortunate truth is that's momentum enough to almost damn me right there. Especially because as of so far, there's no reason my slot should be alive: No good claim, not much info day 2, and a failed lynch.

Hell, poison me. It's really a better answer than a lynch on me, for one reason: You already know who wagoned me.

!Vote Shos]/b]

Super-scum move.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

@Leafsnail: Look, we had three kills. We don't have two anti-town and an sk in this game, so either the vig isn't concerned with Kthx lying or he's town. So guess what? He's town because the vig SHOULD care. You'd think that town would have survivor/sk/two scum team combo? Plus a wildcard reincarnator that could hop either direction? It's really been out of the question for a while now.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

We *ARE* in twilight, so you made good on it. I think Smudgen officially has 6 votes and will be lynched. Not a bad lynch at all.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

It's 6. VC is on 37. Windup and Leafsnail on initially. TML 3rd, you 4th, shos 5th and Kthx hammers.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm just so very pleased I proved my superior counting complex. That's all.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 981, Katsuki wrote:I thought it was rather obvious once Aj was eliminated as TML's sibling.

Not mentioned, unless I don't know about it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1005, serrapaladin wrote:Now, I'm fairly sure I believe your Poisoner claim, but I guess there is a small chance that this is a well-executed fakeclaim as scum.

How is his claim in doubt? "I'm pretty sure" is just a way for you to spread suspicion.

On that note, we can't assume two two-man teams of scum, one because this game is slightly bastard and two because Serra is here still.

My VT claim was not a lie. That's all I am, all I have.

Shos, that post by you was ultra-passive. "Yeah, I like that point, let me go build a case now that you've shown interest." But seeing as scooby wanted my ass lynched all the time, there isn't any connection. The only person other than Kthx I've accepted as town has been Katsuki, another that Scooby pushed to lynch hard.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

How three? Lynch one, poison one... Survive and lynch again? Is that the line of thinking here?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I would like to put in my vote for a shos lynch. I feel that we should use FoS as votes until we find where we're going.

Fos:Shos

Kthx will just have to be right with who he kills, then.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Meh, I wanted to live to the end. Promise me you'll kill Windup, Serra. Seeing as it's Windup or Leafsnail/
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm going to be poisoned, you're scum, shos is scum. Leaf is probtown, Serra is probtown (otherwise, we're already fucked), Kthx is obvtown
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1049, Kthxbye wrote:We wouldn't be in this tight of a position if we would've lynch AJ D1 by paying the fuck attention btw.

No, you would've lost by now. I'm town, since you've poisoned me. Wasn't kidding.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Nevermind, bad math. You'd be in unsavable lylo without a correct lynch.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah, wind-up is the lynch.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm VT, I wouldn't be that bad to you all.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Lol you were so boned Wind-up. Great QT though
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Lol people always say "survivor needs to lurk and hope not to get nightkilled". As survivor, I try to find scum, buddy with them, and give a few obvious claims that I'm the survivor. That way, the scum keeps me around because I'm a free vote wherever they want it and the town can't kill me because the scum/alive ratio goes more towards scum.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I made a BP miller and told the player he couldn't claim.

Lols. That was funny.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”