Mini 1405: The Simpsons Mafia (Game Over)

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Hey there..
Am here now.. So 34 pages are too long to catch up...but Is there any quick review or post or something else that can help to get some understanding on whats going around. Please...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 845, The Rufflig wrote:Um, well ... no one has actually created such a thing, but welcome to the game!

One of today's topics revolves around the day 2 lynch wagon.

Lord Mhork
(6) - sword_of_omens, Plessiez, qwints, The Rufflig, ArcAngel9, havingfitz [Lynch]
D3f3nd3r (3) -
Lord Mhork
saulres
Phillammon

Not voting (1) -
D3f3nd3r

This wagon picked up steam out of nowhere during the deadline crunch - you're going to need to review this at some point. However, there are two names (blue) left on this list that did not vote for scum Lord Mhork and they are catching some attention today. Unfortunately, both of those slots could be classified as lurkers.

The other topic involves saulres. More specifically the use of saulres' Friendly Neighbor ( :left: rare role: click the link) power which he claimed to use on havingfitz back on night 1. As saulres' power was claimed during day 1, it is possible that the scum messed with him to keep havingfitz from receiving the notification. The other possibillity is that havingfitz is lying scum.

Claimed night actions: Night 1
saulres
targeted havingfitz
qwints (claimed 1 shot doc) protected
ztife
(claimed cop) who died
Lord Mhork
(godfather and 1-shot bus driver): claimed not to have used his 1-shot, but no one believes it. The current favorite theory is that the bus driver was used to bypass possible doc protection on ztife on N1.

Other claims: D3f3nd3r has claimed to be Flanders.
I've claimed to be Clancy Wiggum, Seeking Masonizer (unique role as far as I can tell)

Plessiez is widely regarded as town. I'm also regarded as town (misguided, but town). qwints is generally considered town. Your spot is townish. havingfitz and sword_of_omens ... mixed views. d3f3nd3r and Phillammon (previously lurking Klick) are our lurker spots. Please forgive any personal bias that shows through. It isn't easy to speak for everyone and also be brief.

At some point, you are going to have to read the game. Good luck.

Hello, thank you very much.. this post was very helpful, it gave me idea on where to start. Thanks again..

In post 847, Plessiez wrote:
In post 844, ArcAngel9 wrote:Hey there..
Am here now.. So 34 pages are too long to catch up...but Is there any quick review or post or something else that can help to get some understanding on whats going around. Please...

Why did you replace into a game which you thought would be impossible to catch up on?

34 pages really isn't much, honestly, and -- especially now that saulres is dead -- the activity of the thread is not high, so you should be able to catch up fairly easily if you try. (You can skip all my long posts explaining why saulres is scum, if you must, because they were wrong and he isn't. That'll trim a few pages off, probably.)

Rufflig's summary in is all right as far a summary goes, but you obviously aren't going to get any new insights or ideas if you just rely on somebody else's account.

34 pages usually not a lot but when i peeked into it.. there were really posts, i just wanted to know where the game currently heading too... and i am glad i did.. Ruffling review post is quite helpful :)

In post 859, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Prodding qwints and ArcAngel9.

oh sorry about that.. took a bit time to catch up and understand few things..

So over all there are two primary suspects i can see as well...
Phillammon and D3f3nd3r who didn't actually vote scum in last day phase.. i will need to dig more deeper to understand if they intentionally avoided voting Lordmhork or was just that they didn't know about him...

Abd did Philammon & D3f3nd3r claimed their roles?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 867, havingfitz wrote:
A little more VCA thoughts:

Only 2 people still alive did not vote Lord Mhork (D3f3nd3r and Phillamon). I do not think they are both scum as I think odds favor at least one of Mhork's buddies not bussing him....but I do not think both of his partners would have bussed him (i.e. at least one of D3f3nd3r and Philla are scum IMO)

Who I'm not interested in lynching today: qwints, s_o_o and probably Pless. That leaves 4 players that I hope contain 2 scum. I'm up for voting any of them atm but I will try to do some ISO's on them in the coming days to par down that group of 4.

this post speaks of my mind. i agree on the point not everyone in that Mhork lynch could be townies, Mhork did appear as scum before the lynch so his scum mates would have jumped into wagon so that they can mixed up with the sheep.

but what concerns me in your post is the vote.. why did you vote, Ruffling. I quite don't understand. i mean your reason doesn't sound very strong to vote someone. Is there anything on your mind?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 865, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 862, havingfitz wrote:@Rufflig...who are your top two suspects for the remaining scum?

You can find the answer to that on the previous page.

In post 861, ArcAngel9 wrote:Abd did Philammon & D3f3nd3r claimed their roles?

No, Phillammon and D3f3nd3r have not claimed their roles. No one has asked them to claim, yet.
So, have you managed to read through the game? Any impressions that you'd like to share?

VOTE: Phillammon

Honestly, not entirely. I did peeked into few posts.. i will still going re-evaluate D3f3 and Phillammon posts. i believe there is a good chance of scum in one of them, it looks too easy to see both as scums.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i think i am going to claim, am not sure what happens after this..
i am Beloved Princess..if you kill me, Mafia wins.. so don't rush!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am serious and what role you're referring to?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 896, Plessiez wrote:
In post 893, The Rufflig wrote:What have I done to deserve this?

That question captures my sentiments about this game pretty well, at this point.

In post 892, ArcAngel9 wrote:i am Beloved Princess..if you kill me, Mafia wins.. so don't rush!

Why did you claim now, when you weren't in any real danger of being lynched?

What is the name of your character?

I had good reason to claim, I was going away for the weekend and i didn't want to be killed in my absence, If i hadn't claimed I am sure one or other mafia members would have pushed for my lnych.

Why does my role is so importatnt, if you think i am lying then you're wrong. Iam telling you the truth.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 920, havingfitz wrote:Are you actually located in India ArcAngel?

Yes, I am
And about my activity that you were talking about on weekend, I was hardly here though my mobile phone.
If you don't believe the claim, there is nothing i could do about it. When i read my role i know what kind of damage it may do to the town if you all do a mislynch, other wise i have no intention to make this claim. If you think i am faking... How is on the earth i come up with something like this out of all the other possible fake claims? I don't even konw about role like "beloved princess" exist a week ago.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 927, D3f3nd3r wrote:Is there something to your role about night-kills? It's unlikely that you will be able to be protected every single day for the rest of the game.

I'm starting to see the role right. After all, bastard game.

Not that i can see.. I am not sure if i am immune to night kills.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 926, Plessiez wrote:Ahem.
In post 919, Plessiez wrote:What is the name of your character? What exactly happens if you are lynched?

How does it makes any difference? If i am lynched. there won't be Day 4, Mafia gets two nights in a row. And if there have somone who can make kill.. Town will loose 3 people including me!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I think my character info is TMI, Your insist of getting my details seems fishy to me.
Like i said, I didn't want to get to be lynched while i am gone, that was the reason for early claim. If you don't wish to believe, there is nothing i can do about it. I am geniuenly trying to help the town so that Mafia don't get the two nights.

You're not believeing becuz you may be the scum and trying to twist my words or a misguided townie.

qwints - Firstly, I am She..not HE
You can check my post history... there are no games i have played has "Beloved princess role", Like i said this game is my first interference to this role.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 940, Plessiez wrote:
In post 938, sword_of_omens wrote:if she's NK'd we might (or might not) skip the following day phase, depending on the mod...

If Arc's town and she's
that
sort of Beloved Princess, she had even less reason to claim than I thought :neutral:. (But, obviously, she shouldn't say if she is or isn't now - not something we'd want the scum to know.)

Slightly inclined to believe the claim too, despite the lack of name, simply because the random and unprompted claim is something I'd expect from her as town (I've seen her in a couple of games I've read, not played with her before). And I do still have a gut town-read on DJD (though I agree with fitz that, logically, DJD's posts make sense if he was Mhork's partner).

On the other hand, I've never seen ArcAngel as scum, and clearing somebody for bad play on the basis that you don't expect much from them in the first place is a bit dubious. And I'm not sure how "Beloved Princess" fits in with the setup-speculation I've been pondering, either ... of which, more next post.

I don't understand your logic, My claim is the best thing for town right now... This way, Town wouldn't mislynch me. Why don't you see that?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 945, havingfitz wrote:Arc...aside from the fact you had no reason TO claim...can you see why your claim would be a good claim for scum to make?

And oh by the way....what's your fcuking role name? Ffs.

If that's what going to spare me from this... fine, What ever..!!!

I am Montgomery Burns!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 948, Phillammon wrote:No you aren't.

VOTE: ArcAngel9

What the hell..

Everyone, Phil is the scum.. it appears like he is trying to frame me.... Don't fall for this.
VOTE: Phillammon
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 950, Phillammon wrote:Because I'm Monty Burns.

This is a counterclaim.

You're such a liar and loser... this is the lamest accusation ever.
Town, Phillammon is obviously scum and he is now misguiding town to take me down. Trust me.. If there anything mafia wants is to get me lynched so that they can have two nights. Phillammon is the scum and i am 100 % sure now.. I ll bet on that.. anything!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 957, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel

I believe Phil. Arc's claim was crap and doesn't add up. If Phil is lying he goes immediately upon resumption of the game. If Arc is telling the truth I believe that gets us to LYLO. Not endgame. And if by some chance there is still another nk ability in the game...they could target Phil if his claim doesn't hold up...or risk ending the game by targeting elsewhere.

Yay.

I can guarantee you that you're makign a mistake.. what if i am not lying and Phil is the scum? Are you willing to give two continious nights mafia? Please join me in lynching Phil, I will show you the truth.. If Phil flips town.. you can always lynch me tomorrow.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

This theory of yours .. Lets say i am Scum who would be your parter.. That's tells you that you want divert everyone on this topic.
You're confirmed SCUM now!!! and I will prove that!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 963, ArcAngel9 wrote:This theory of yours .. Lets say i am Scum who would be your parter.. That's tells you that you want divert everyone on this topic.
You're confirmed SCUM now!!! and I will prove that!!!

this post was for
Phil
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 965, Phillammon wrote:I can say it. Sorry Pless.

Essentially, secondary wincon. Laying all of my cards on the table here, I lose if I'm in the first half to die. Or in other words, I'm fine with being lynched *tomorrow*, but not today. (NK on me tonight would be fine too, it's rounded down according to mod)

So yeah. We could ignore the issue for one day *then* lynch me followed by arc, but that would be more dangerous.

PEdit: Arc, could you please reword that? The reason I was asking was not diversion. (Even if it was, it wouldn't have worked, given everyone else has ignored it.) (If it's a pronoun problem, my question was this: If I, Phillammon, was(were?) scum, who would be the other scum?)

Your first statement.. "Lynch Arc first" is hillarious... Its truly scummy btw.!!!
And about your scum mates... it could be anyone, perhaps D3 maybe or someone else, someone who is trying to keep distance from you maybe.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Phil

Why are you saying? Why are you twisting my words...
Yes, your'r scum becuz you're lying. You just made a false claim so that is good enough for me to call you scum.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What? Are you kidding me?
What is that you want to prove by voting Hammer yourself? Huh!!!

Now @Mod, Now please bring up the results.. And tell us the truth.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 981, qwints wrote:I protected arcangel last night. I lied about how many shots I had.

Thanks!!! I was hoping that i would be night killed or something.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I was screaming to trust me.... And I know my claim didn't come in the right way.. I should have put it in a better way but it was good becuz if Phil hadn't made that fake counter claim, I would have truly never knew he would be the scum and trying to frame me.

so can we guess D3 is the last scum?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

D3 being scum seems bit too easy.. I am not sure about Plessiez, Can anyone tell who else is here have opened their cards apart from me?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:51 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Yes... That's what i meant...
so what does it mean by Defender claim..? VT? I am not fan VT claims.. at all!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I dont watch Simpsons, so who is Flanders? Is it a name suitable for Town or Mafia role? And how sure are we that he is telling us the truth?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

could it be a possible fake claim? And where is everyone else.. It think we have six players alive...
And what is the possibility of scum in them? could it be one or two?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1010, D3f3nd3r wrote:ArcAngel, you seem to want me to claim. Is this true?

Nope, that's not what i meant.
I want to know why other think you're scum... Before i was replaced, It was you, ME & Phil was in the most suspected list. Phil fake claim confirmed me that he was scum, so i am wondering what you could be... if you're the scum, that could be end of the game but thats sounds bit easy. I am wondering if there is scum in others.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Plessm, Whats your point? i still don't get it. so you call me scum, d3 scum and fitz town and everyone else is town...
Is that all? seems convenient, Give me one good reason why you're not scum? Something tells me that you're trying in smartest way to get me lynched, if your calculation is correct, there is only one scum left. so i am doubting your point.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What is your opinion on Fitz?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What wonders me that you believed Phil quickly over me... i know that my claim wasn't expected and i should have waited a but you judgement looks very convenient
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i feel like Fitz unvote from me to phil looks like a convenient change, its more looking like he tried to put pressure on me to save his scum mate and using my week play style to get me lynched.

VOTE: havingfitz
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

My week style is what something you said...
i don't think i play week, i play pretty reasonable. Now once again, you're giving me an advice on how to play than justifying yourself for my accusation. I am sorry fitz. Don't you think , this is scummy enough?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:27 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Okay Self Hammer threats are scary.. Am not certain if Fitz is really honest or just faking it so that he could save himself?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What is Krusty means? Can someone explain?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

D3 - I thought you're on vacation until 24th? Your visit for Hammer vote is suprisingly strange.... Hmmm....
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

D3's Hammer vote was strange, I am no longer sure about him
If fitz flips town.. i think scum could be between D3 or Ruffling (since he was the one pushed for fitz lynch)
And I agree on Mass Claim.. Its necessary!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What? who was the Ruff? I am guessing likely town...
And how could fitz didn't die.... last day someone mentioned that he was bullet proof or something, Did that stopped the lynch??
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

hmm.... So far the games i have played here in MS and other boards...
Only few very very power players has ability to stop a lynch... So that means Fitzz is someone powerful? Who could be powerful than Godfather in Mafia? But the GF is already dead, isn't it?

VOTE: Havingfitzz
You better explain about this... And its suprise to see that Ruffling is night killed who was very suspicious of you!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

having issues with my internet, posting now through mobile. will be less active
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

and no lynch in my absence, we really have to see if fitz got ruffling taken out becuz he was suspicious of him yesterday
and i am also not happy with D3 hammer vote, it comes from no where and awfully scummy.

Unvote
for now.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Qwints, weren't you one shot bodyguard or doctor or something? Is it possible for two people having similar powers in a game?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1118, qwints wrote:I am a x-shot doc.

Wait... X means.. you're also an ODD shot doctor? You get to pick an alternative days and save someone? Is that what you're telling me?
that means D3 is falke claiming?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1125, Plessiez wrote:
In post 1123, sword_of_omens wrote:Scum would have no reason to govern a town lynch at all

I think this is wrong (though I agree with the rest of your post).

Because the lynch on havingfitz failed, we just lost a chance to lynch. Yesterday we had seven people alive and it looked like we'd be able to lynch three more suspects (assuming one scum left). Today there are only six alive and we only get to lynch twice before the game ends. So there is some reason the scum might have governed a town!fitz. They could guess we'd lynch him again today, I guess?

But the thing that bothers me is: if scum have a governer, why did they pass on the chance to protect Mhork or Phill? That would have been at least as good for them.

I also don't think I believe scum have both a governer
and
a jailer left. Not as two separate players. Four scum in thirteen feels very scum-sided, even with the roles we've seen. We know from Mhork's flip that the scum might have two roles at once (he was both godfather + bus driver). So I think it's more likely that there's one scum alive, and that scum is either both lynchproof + janitor (if the last scum is havingfitz) or a governer + janitor (if havingfitz is town).

Although I guess it's also technically possible that it was Rufflig's own role that made him flip the way he did, and he lied about how his role worked (or didn't claim it fully) for some reason :?. Can't immediately think of a reason why he'd do this though. (Some sort of secondary winning condition thing, maybe?)

Well I see both your and Swords has pretty good theories.
If it is possible that Scum can stop a lynch, why did they choose FITZ? but not phil or any other one on previous day phases ?
That's just doesn't make sense.

In the last day phase, Ruffling was the one who started Fitzz scummy wagon, Fiz didn't get lynched but Ruffling was dead and he got jaintored.
Again, this part i don't understand, What is the point of Jaintor some one's kill after they full claimed? Is there something about Ruffling that we don't know?

I am confused if FITZ is town or scum, becuase if he had the power to stop his lynch and he is town. He should have told us the details but instead he said that he don't know, Is he telling the truth? or faking it ? If this was the act of town person, based on the full claims we have.. It doesn't appear like it is a town power. And Is that mean that we have more than on scum now? or Is it scum tacting and wanting us to believe that there are more than one scum in the game and cause a mislynch.

And one more thing i want to point out..

D3 - I am still very suspicious of your Hammer vote. It wasn't necessary and you were on V/LA, How did you happen to be online to hammer fitz? can you explain it? And why did you rush voting him when we have plenty of time to go over? It was ood and incredibly sucmmy!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:07 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Bodygaurd or Doctor, Isn't the same thing.. i mean its pretty much saving someone from being killed??
If D3 is an ODD bodygaurd and you're a doctor with 3 shots means... that means you both can save night kills.. seems too much saving. One of you may be fake claiming.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1130, D3f3nd3r wrote:I am not an odd bodyguard. I can choose not to protect tonight then to protect N6.

You said you're a non-consecutive bodyguard which means if you choose to use your power tonight, you can't use for next night.
Are you saying that you power doesn't work in that way? That is very contradicting to what you have said earlier.
Did you use your power last night? and the night before? if so, who did you protect?

In post 1110, D3f3nd3r wrote:Okay. I'll go first.

I am a Non-Consecutive-Night Bodyguard.

I protected someone nights one and three, so I will be able to bodyguard again tonight.

I'd like Fitz to claim next.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And, what that suppose to mean?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Too much role and character talking, and I am understanding half of it. (I am sorry, I don't watch Simpsons)

Two things running on my mind right now...
1) How many scums left? One or Two - Becuz i was in an understanding, It should be one... but now you all confused me!!!
2) If we lynch Fitz, if he flips Town, will that be LYLO case or can we have another day?

And can one else be the possible scum, apart from D3 & Fitz?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Based on flavor, My understandign is that Guile was a Mafia kill
And Ztife's would be VIG kill..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1159, qwints wrote:1) I would say that most of the mini's I've played in have 3 scum. I've seen 3 scum + a serial killer, but there haven't been enough nk's to account for a 3rd party.

2) We've got 6 alive. If we mislynch, and there's a nk and 2 scum remain we lose (we're at mylo today). If there's 1 scum left then it's mylo tomorrow.

How about a serial kill with limited shots? just like Cop and everyone else in this game.. so that probably explains why there wans't enough kills.
And based on Ruffling's death and no kill on Night 3, looks like they have wasted their kill on me and choose Ruffling for night 4?
Who else Ruffling was suspicious on day4, apart from Fitz? Isn't it D3 or anyone else?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Something else came on mind, Is there a possibility of Orange role in anyone the claims? Like traitor or something?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

only more person i am highly doubt right now is D3 apart from Fitz, D3 Still ignoring my question about his Hammer vote on last day.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have been asking you why you did you hammer fitzz out of no where on last day phase when you were actually on V/LA? What was the need.. We had the time to go over about that for a week... Y?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Please quote me a post that anyone asked for an Hammer? Becuz what i remember is that Plezz said that he was going away.... and needed time to put his opinion as well...
There was reason why Fizz was kept at L-1!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1177, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 1069, qwints wrote:Your analysis of what happened last night doesn't account for the possibility that someone shot at you and you survived because you were bulletproof.

Yes D3f3nd3r, you should hammer.

In post 1059, qwints wrote:
In post 1051, havingfitz wrote:Unless qwints is a master busser who fakeclaimed doc and then left out a NK last night to 'confirm' his claim...I think he's pretty much guaranteed town. Which makes his current position on my wagon extremely fcuking annoying.

havingfitz wrote:
Krusty- 1 shot BP
And I'm not told if my 1 shot is used or not.

[]------- Time

In post 1053, havingfitz wrote:^and you would be wrong.

Any benefit to me hammering myself? I'm not a big fan of suspense. I hate to blow one of town's mislynches on myself but at the same time it gives me a chance to say fcuk you to the town on my wagon :)

C'mon D3f...log in and hammer me.

On that note...if the favorites are me (wrong) and D3f...why isn't the non-contributor going first?

Unbelievable. Eejits.

Qwints said that becuz you were asking if you have to hammer... In Post # 1066 , you asked for "Hammer" and Qwints said "Yes" in post # 1069
As per your post # 982, you should be away after post # 1024 (that was on 2/15)

You being online is not what surprises, you being online right at the moement for the Fitz Hammer, That doesn't fit well..

In post 927, D3f3nd3r wrote:Is there something to your role about night-kills? It's unlikely that you will be able to be protected every single day for the rest of the game.

I'm starting to see the role right. After all, bastard game.

In post 982, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Consider this a warning: I will have limited access from 2/16 to 2/24. I will probably be able to check up on the game every so often, but I can not say I will be able to every 2 days.

In post 1010, D3f3nd3r wrote:ArcAngel, you seem to want me to claim. Is this true?

In post 1024, D3f3nd3r wrote:I'm not completely away, I just can't be here ever for long.

In post 1066, D3f3nd3r wrote:Should I hammer?

In post 1070, D3f3nd3r wrote:
I'd like to hear from someone other than havingfitz and Qwints before I hammer. I already know their opinions.

P-Edit: Screw it.
Vote Havingfitz
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1069, qwints wrote:Your analysis of what happened last night doesn't account for the possibility that someone shot at you and you survived because you were bulletproof.

Yes D3f3nd3r, you should hammer.

^ so many theories.. Qwints part is way too confusing in what you said.
I don't how often this happens but it was never like i have seen game with two protected roles.. so I am leaning to believe one of them either Qwints or D3 is lying about thier role, In which i am more comfortable saying D3 is lying as his game play on this game is pretty awful, No scum hunting, lurking, and Quick hammer on his vaction gives me very bad vibes about him

And about FITZ, there is something about him that is odd, otherwise its not always a lynch didn't work through!!

I am okay voting either D3 or Fitz for this day!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1185, qwints wrote:The reason I'm "in a hurry" to lynch is that I still think we're in the same place as yesterday - lynching defender and HF = town win.

More broadly, I don't think set up spec gets us anywhere because bulletproof, bodyguard, pgo, vig, macho and gunsmith are all too similar to be definitively match characters one:one. It's possible to match all characters to claims while leaving out bullet proof - it's got some rough matches, but everything will.

For what it's worth, I don't have a hidden agenda besides impatience here.

we not in the same place, we don't have Ruffling, that puts us in a bad place.
and talk about secret Agenda, i clearly didn't receive any secret tasks.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:40 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

seriously Mod? Prod. I hate you!!! i am here all the time but didn't know what to say...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:50 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i am torn, not sure who to believe and what to believe
Both fitz and D3 looks scummy to me... Is that all? or the scum is someone else who is not big suspect at this moment?
uff!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Ftiz, On which game you signed /in and got out? link please?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:06 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Okay folks,

I think we are now getting close to dead line and its time that we should make the right decision.
Plessiez, Swords & Qwints – Thanks for you theories, I was overwhelmed with the way that how each one of you tried to look through this in various angles and I have given thought to each one of your theory and here is what I currently feel about this…

Who could be the last scum? Is it D3? Or Fitz?

About Fitz –
His vote on Phil was very convenient move, that’s what any scum would normally do, sheep and kill their own Mate.
However, For some reason He didn’t get lynched in the last day phase, If he was the scum and had a power to stop a lynch. Why not Phil’s? that would have given Mafia another day with a night earn. OR if His power was limited only to stop his own lynch? But after what he shown in the post above, it does appears like that Fitz perhaps really don’t know that he was going to survive (based on the time lines that he got lynched and his sign in to another game seems logical), If he had been scum, and if his scum mate had a power like that , he would know that his lynch wouldn’t work and he wouldn’t have a reason to sign into another game which likely heading me to believe he could possibly be townie.

About D3 –
Obviously His last day phase Hammer was very scummy, It come out from nowhere. He was on V/LA and he was here and was asking Qwints for hammer vote. None of his explanations are not sitting well. And His claim, His claim of night body guard seems pretty weird to me, his powers are not like doctor but two protecting roles in a game seems too much.
VOTE: D3 that leaves D3 at L-2

OR – I am also wondering if the scum is between the rest of group but not in Fitz and D3. In that perspective, the other person who I think could be a possible scum, that would be Qwints because if D3 is right and townie, there is a good chance Qwints could be lying. But at this moment, I trust Qwints more than D3

And talking about the two scums which I am wondering if that is even possible, becuz if the Mafia had killing power, Janitor and Stop a lynch.. Why they hadn’t used it to save phil or someone else? That doesn’t make sense. There is something that seriously not in the right place, may be this scum (or someone else) wants us to believe that they are more than one scum or maybe not.

And why would a townie would want Janitor a kill? I see no benefit to anyone on this act. So, I could make that as a mafia act, if so but why Ruffling. Was there something really odd about him? Again, this part doesn’t make sense. I am tending to believe that Mafia may not responsible for all the night actions yesterday, If they can Kill and Janitor someone, they probably won’t have the power to stop a lynch, Perhaps that would a power given to a town person but again why FITZ? Will that make Fitz a unlynchee? Is this something that you were all talking about the hidden agendas? Is that possible?

Finally, With 6 players alive…

5 townies and 1 scum

1 mislynch & 1 night kill , town can still be at 3 : 1

4 townies and 2 scum

1mislynch & 1 night kill, town will be at 2:2 and we lose right away

If we make a mistake and if there are two scums, this game is over. If there is one scum, we will still have hope to win this game but we don’t know that for sure..
So I am wondering what will happen if we go with “no lynch”

0 lynch & 1 night kill, Town can be at 3:2 or 4:1 that will perhaps give us another confirmed day and we can get to learn something from the night actions.
What do you all think? I will change my vote to No lynch if everyone agrees to this.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

D3 is at L-1!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Ples and Swords - We have three days to decide. I am still up for "No Lynch" if you don't want to risk mislynching today.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Lol, I hope you're not scum all along and fooling us around.
My logic is simple, What if we are right about having two scums around? If it is true, one miss lynch means and mafia can make successful night kill the game is over. Think about it!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am going out of station tomorrow, I want to know the results soon. Can we really make a decisoin on this?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

That was a good name :)
I feel so better wining it :)
Great play town, this went longer than i thought.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Huh^
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

nice play you too phil, you sacrifice was worth it.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c