Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Elyse »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mathdino

He's already trying to tell the cop who to investigate on page 1 and he is trying to pigeon hole KBW as someone who shouldn't be taken seriously because he "skimmed a few games". That's just plain mean. Give the guy a chance.

There is scum motivation here in both scenarios with Math being scum.
1. Math and KBW are scum. Math thinks he is useless and is bussing him to get towncred.
2. Math is scum and KBW is town. Math is pushing an easy lynch and getting a cop to investigate KBW.

P-edit:
That was a bad post Amethyst. Try again.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Elyse »

You're Marangal.
And your post was still bad.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Elyse »

Directing a cop inspection is not townie no matter what you say. You should eat rope for that alone.

You're being passive aggressive with lynching KBW here by saying "he's consistently anti-town and the cop should check him. But don't lynch him. No policy lynches." You're giving people reasons to lynch him while not actively doing it yourself so you don't get the blame.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Elyse »

Oh and the scum motive in the second part is so the cop doesn't investigate one of your buddies.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Elyse »

Mathdino is trying to discredit KBW even though, according to Mathdino, he's usually town anyway.

P-edit: And he's going to continue to do that if people like you treat him like you're doing now.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 112, Amethyst Actor wrote:do what you just did. if you're going to post, at least make some kind of content

Mom Agree's. Elyse looks fishy, she's the one that we are both fully on the same page on.

the first thing that set me off was the non-chalance Elyse had to my putting pressure on her. she tried to defelct it casually but didn't do it very well, In other words, the non-chalance looks forced. she also seems very keen on twisting Dino's words to use it against him.

I didn't deflect anything. If you're referring to "You're Marangal and your post is still bad", that's not deflection. I was acknowledging who you were and letting you know that I still thought your post was bad. How is that forced nonchalance?
In post 113, gangsta_duck41 wrote:I don't see how you all (cough cough Mathdino) found Salamence the towniest. Can you give me any evidence? He has too few posts to show that he's town, I think. And as I recall, didn't he support KBW's policy lynch from the beginning?

I would strongly suggest against Salamence getting the invention. If anything, he's the scummiest.

Edit:
Now that I think about it, Elyse is also scummy.

The bolded is absolute bullshit. You didn't think I was scummy enough to mention it in your post, but when someone else says it, all of a sudden I'm scum?
In post 116, gangsta_duck41 wrote:I suppose you do have a point... After looking over his posts, I take back what I said about him being scummy.

Also, KBW, if you have any hope of staying in this game, as Amethyst pointed out, I would suggest
not
making useless posts. A lot of people would agree to lynching you if you continue.

Backtracking and then fluff.
In post 134, Mathdino wrote:
Mod, can we get a vote count?

Elyse: Seems to have a case of tunnel vision and enjoys twisting words around. Her case seems more null-scum to me.

It's the second day the game is open. I'm sorry if I've been focusing on one person for one day.
And I haven't twisted any words around.

Mathdino's passive aggressive nature was a good thing to push us out of RVS. While I still think he is scummy, especially concerning the cop inspection, I can see where he is coming from after rereading.
UNVOTE: Mathdino
VOTE: gangsta_duck41
Sheeping reads, faking reads, going with whomever, hypocrisy, etc.

I'm getting a townread on Amethyst, fuzzy, mozamis, and Grandi for now, in strength order. My top scumreads are gansta_duck, and Mathdino.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm not over-reacting. Maybe I'm just angrier than you are in general.

And it was a bad post because you were calling me and someone else scum for an RVS vote.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 163, Amethyst Actor wrote:why can't you? momma will try to explain

Pedit: Yeah, I realize that it was a bad post, but calling it out as such wasn't necessary, and it was an over-reaction.... /doesn'twanttogodownthatroadagain

Well, I always call things as they are, so if someone makes a bad post, I'll be the one to call them out on it.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Elyse »

BT, I don't really agree with your suspicions on Zaradi and I don't really understand your Salamence vote either. So I find your suspicions null.

Also, this whole mom/dad third person thing is getting REALLY annoying. Why can't you just sign the posts -MM or -TAM?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 209, gangsta_duck41 wrote:@ Elyse:

Elyse wrote:The bolded is absolute bullshit. You didn't think I was scummy enough to mention it in your post, but when someone else says it, all of a sudden I'm scum?

I didn't mention it in my post because Amethyst had already posted it. It would be kind of stupid if I responded to "Hey, I think Elyse might be scummy!" with "Hey, I think Elyse is scummy!". (my inner Grammar Nazi is yelling at me...) Also, I never said you were
scum
, I said you were
scummy
. I understand them to be different things. I realize now that that part of my post was completely unnecessary, and shouldn't have been included. At the time, I was setting myself up to analyze your posts. But this game is going by really fast, and I haven't had the time (until my next post).

You're flat out lying. You only mentioned it in your preview edit because you saw AA mention it. Going by the logic you just used, you
shouldn't
have mentioned my apparent scumminess, because AA did. But, the only reason you mentioned it was
because
AA mentioned it, negating your logic.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 216, Mathdino wrote:
However, on the topic of Elyse, it's entirely possible that she's scum capitalising on a townie's slip-ups. I honestly don't think GD's behaviour prior to her original case was that scummy. So if we do lynch either of them, and they flip town, we lynch the other.

I really, really don't like this. This is lynchworthy material. Like I almost spazzed out reading this. How am I supposed to know if slip-ups are townie or scum? I'm going to call out slip-ups regardless, because I don't know the person who slipped's alignment. GD had four posts before his scummy post. It's not like he was a gleaming townie and had one bad post. It was his fifth post. Everyone is usually null at post 5. The last sentence is the worst. This is a common scum tactic. You lynch one, they're town, and then use their town flip to lynch the other. Oops. That one comes up town too. Two mislynches in a row. Lining up lynches is never something town does.
Gangsta wrote:
In post 49, Elyse wrote:
UNVOTE:

He's already trying to tell the cop who to investigate on page 1 and he is trying to pigeon hole KBW as someone who shouldn't be taken seriously because he "skimmed a few games". That's just plain mean. Give the guy a chance.

There is scum motivation here in both scenarios with Math being scum.
1. Math and KBW are scum. Math thinks he is useless and is bussing him to get towncred.
2. Math is scum and KBW is town. Math is pushing an easy lynch and getting a cop to investigate KBW.

Okay. You're overreacting here. He only made a suggestion. He didn't blatantly tell the cop what to do. I understand the rest of your reasoning in the first part of the post, though.

Actually, he did tell the cop what to do.
Gangsta wrote:
However, you overreact again in the second part. I think it's a bit premature to be suggesting alliances during the second page of discussion... It looks to me like you're going for a quick lynch.

I also think it's a bit premature to pigeon hole a player as useless on page two. But that might just be me.
Gangsta wrote:
Also, you have really shitty logic for the second part. You can ALWAYS justify scum motivation by attacking the town or bussing. That means nothing.

That's not true.
Gangsta wrote:
In post 52, Elyse wrote: You're Marangal.
And you post was still bad.

This is fluff/clarification.

No. This is letting Marangal know that her identity does affect my opinion of her post.
Gangsta wrote:
In post 60, Elyse wrote:Directing a cop inspection is not townie no matter what you say. You should eat rope for that alone.

You're being passive aggressive with lynching KBW here by saying "he's consistently anti-town and the cop should check him. But don't lynch him. No policy lynches." You're giving people reasons to lynch him while not actively doing it yourself so you don't get the blame.

Again, I think Mathdino was only giving a warning. I can explain why I think he is innocent in this regard (not in all...) in more detail later, but not in this post. Many of his earlier posts also strongly discourage everyone from voting for a PL.

Even if this post was made before Mathdino kept repeating that he didn't want a PL, you still think that he's scummy.

As for the whole reverse psychology thing you claim he is trying to perform, I don't think enough people took Mathdino's suspicion seriously enough to be like "He says we shouldn't do this, therefore, we should do this!" If this confuses you, tell me (I am really bad at explaining things).

I've already heard all of his from Mathdino. Why are you repeating him? More importantly, why are you answering for him?
Gangsta wrote:
In post 76, Elyse wrote:Mathdino is trying to discredit KBW even though, according to Mathdino, he's usually town anyway.

This is just a clarification. I have already expressed my disagreement with her position.

Are you sure you aren't Mathdino's alt or something? You're answering as if you are him.
Gangsta wrote:
In post 157, Amethyst Actor wrote:Pedit: damn elyse, chill. I'll answer you shortly

I agree with them here. You are fighting too relentlessly. If you are town, you should use this time to find out who is scum, not to endlessly argue that you're right.

I'm proving my point about who I think is scum. Sorry if you don't like my aggression, but that's my playstyle.
Gangsta wrote:
In post 212, Elyse wrote:You're flat out lying. You only mentioned it in your preview edit because you saw AA mention it. Going by the logic you just used, you shouldn't have mentioned my apparent scumminess, because AA did. But, the only reason you mentioned it was because AA mentioned it, negating your logic.

Your logic for negating my logic is bad. Perhaps you misunderstood, or I explained it badly (probably the latter). I was saying that I was stupid to include that in my post. I shouldn't have included it in the first place. At the time, I made a quick (and stupid) decision to include that in my post, thinking that it would set me up for an analysis later. Now, not only do I realize just how stupid it was to include it, but I don't even need that to set up an analysis because you attacked me first. It was only through hindsight that I gave that reasoning.

Mathdino already explained why I'm right and you're wrong. I'll let you respond to him about that.
Gangsta wrote:
In conclusion, Elyse has attacked both me and Mathdino wholeheartedly. To me, this shows that she is only trying for quick lynches. This then leads me to believe that she is scum, or at the very least an unhelpful townie.

This is really bad. Since when does attacking someone mean they are trying to quicklynch them? I do not want a quicklynch, have never wanted one, and never even mentioned one. You are also heavily buddying with Mathdino.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Elyse »

Gangsta, I never said you can't change your mind. Don't put words in my mouth.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Elyse »

I attacked you for backtracking, not changing your mind. There's a difference.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Elyse »

@Gangsta
By "that's not true", I meant that it didn't apply to the situation.

I only have one completed town game and it was my second game onsite. I had never played as town before and we lost horribly. I have ongoing games where you could see this, but of course you can't use it because it's ongoing.

But if your sticking point on me being scum is my aggression, that just proves how weak your case is.

Also, I still think Dino is scum, Salamence, so I agree with you there. What are your thoughts on gangsta and AA?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Elyse »

I hate doing reads lists like these, but apparently I'm tunneling so here we go:
_Zaradi_ - Null
Amethyst Actor - Town
BT - Null
fuzzybutternut - Nullscum
gangsta_duck41 - Scum
Grandi - Town
Keybladewielder - Null
Mathdino - Scum
MonkeyMan576 - Nulltown
mozamis - Scum
Salamence20 - Null
Z3r0 - Null

I really don't like mozamis' last few posts. Wouldn't mind his lynch either.

Gangsta, why do you keep asking people why they think me v. you is town v. scum?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Elyse »

No! No one else post a complete reads list. You are basically giving scum a roadmap on who to kill.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Elyse »

Mozamis was backtracking.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Elyse »

I don't get why BT is obvtown, can someone explain it to me?
In post 370, Bacde wrote:
In post 76, Elyse wrote:Mathdino is trying to discredit KBW even though, according to Mathdino, he's usually town anyway.

P-edit: And he's going to continue to do that if people like you treat him like you're doing now.

not liking this post

Everyone is usually town

But elyse includes the phrase "according to mathdino" to incriminate him

My point was that Mathdino was subtly trying to get KBW lynched while admitting he was probably town. Yes, I know everyone is probably town, but Mathdino said he acted like a troll as town.
In post 371, Bacde wrote:I don't think its a bad idea at all to suggest that an investigative role use their nightaction on a particularly hard player to read (one interpreted as a troll, for instance)

Yes, it is.

Also saying someone is scummy because of tone is dumb and inconclusive. It's hard to convey tone over the Internet anyway.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 378, Bacde wrote:Elyse I'll accept you as town if you vote the invention to go to me

Nah
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 387, Bacde wrote:
In post 384, Elyse wrote:
In post 378, Bacde wrote:Elyse I'll accept you as town if you vote the invention to go to me

Nah

You should do it

I don't want to have to lynch you over something so trivial

Yeah, I would hate to die over something like that too. Oh well.
In post 395, Amethyst Actor wrote: You've made a rather elaborate case on Elyse

LOL. His case on me is not elaborate at all. Are you actually serious?
In post 395, Amethyst Actor wrote:
and yet, your willing to see her as town if she does as you ask?

Pretty sure that's a joke.

Vote Invention: Grandi
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 408, Amethyst Actor wrote:
@ Elyse, Town points for not falling in line, That's a scummy request no matter how you look at it. (Looks townie at first glance (go for your known confirmed town) but it can be very sinister and perfect for scum (go for a scum member who would seem town.)

What is this in reference too?

@Zaradi
What Monkey said isn't indicative of alignment.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Elyse »

Can we please have Bacde back? I liked him...and KBW has done nothing so far.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Elyse »

Unvote Invention: Grandi
Vote Invention: Elyse

If AA doesn't want it, don't force it on him.

And why can't you give it to BT just because he's replacing out?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Elyse »

I hope the jetpack blows up whoever gets it if it's not me.

Also, Mathdino, you're using bad logic as far as BT's replacement goes.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Elyse »

Also, AA, why shouldn't you self-vote for the invention?

I am the only person I know is town.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 463, Mathdino wrote:Lemme put it to you this way: if a clone of KBW replaced BT, would it make any sense to keep the vote on him? I'm going to judge the new guy based on how he plays, not on how BT did. Right now AA is the towniest person who's still in the game, so I'm going AA.

I understand that, but you initially said:
In post 457, Mathdino wrote:Because I don't know who's replacing BT yet. May be a total incompetent.
If his replacement is way town, I'll probably give it to him instead.

Edit: Oooookay... who are you thinking then?

The bolded is not what you explained.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Elyse »

My point is that if you felt strongly enough about BT as town, then his slot should still be town to you. You said that you'd only give it to him if his replacement is way town, not if his replacement is incompetent.

And I thought AA was the towniest person here.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Elyse »

Forget it
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Elyse »

Just replace out.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Elyse »

Can we just lynch gangsta already? Salamence is the obv counterwagon to scum gangsta.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Elyse »

No. I don't think Salamence is scum and therefore I won't lynch him.

Mathdino does think gangsta is scum and still won't lynch him. (wow)

Just give me the damn invention.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm closest to getting the invention just give it to me.

But I will give it up for a gangsta lynch.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Elyse »

Have to agree with Bacde here...voting yourself isn't scummy.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 527, MonkeyMan576 wrote:If you're playing the Survivor TV series, would you be more likely to vote off the guy that says "I'm the best, keep me in the game. I'm not going to say why, just do it!" or the guy that talks to other people in the game, researches people, and decides on a course of action based on that?

I'd keep the guy who says he's the best because strategic people are too dangerous.

But that's survivor. Not mafia.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Elyse »

Monkey, why you you think there are 9 townies?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Elyse »

There are 13 players though
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Elyse »

You just said you were fine voting AA.

Let's get this invention dealt with.

Unvote Invention: Elyse
Vote Invention: Amethyst Actor
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Elyse »

Yeah I've been thinking that for a while now
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 586, gangsta_duck41 wrote:Hello!

Sorry... Personal stuff came up.

Is there any way I can defend myself?

Nah, you should just claim scum.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Elyse »

They both are null reads to me because they don't really do anything but I don't see any connection between them as scum.

But I don't like 591 at all.

Also don't like Mathdino lining up my lynch if gangsta flips town.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Elyse »

Also, Mathdino, instead of saying "fishy posts" quote them and say why they are fishy. K thanks.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Elyse »

I wouldn't be upset with a Zero lynch, but still think gangsta/Mathdino is a better route.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Elyse »

AA seemed awfully cocky when pursuing moz. I don't like that change of attitude.

Also, why isn't gangsta dead yet? He comes in and asks if he can defend himself and then leaves. He needs rope.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Elyse »

Now I wish we didn't give the invention to AA.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Elyse »

Yeah I'm not going to ignore inconsistencies because you're sleepy.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Elyse »

Mom bothers Elyse because she's vague and says things without providing evidence.

To be completely honest, my townread on AA is pretty much gone. I think the whole Mom/Dad facade can make the slot appear town no matter what alignment.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Elyse »

Nah I'd rather lynch gangsta
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Elyse »

I didn't like it because you're not usually cocky. I am.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Elyse »

You're manner is completely different here. The way you pursued gangsta was not cocky. Confident maybe, but not cocky. Saying that things are sexy and speaking like the way you did with mozamis is cocky.

Playing with you (Marangal) before, I know you are stubborn. I've never seen you act like this though.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm pointing out a change in AA's behavior. I never discredited her case. Nice misrep though.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Elyse »

Maybe.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Elyse »

Nice catch Grandi.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Elyse »

UNVOTE:
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Elyse »

Where does it say that in the flavor? You might be right but I don't read flavor.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Elyse »

Yeah, I wasn't sure it was a scumslip when I voted but you saying it was in the flavor as your first instinct, and then it not being there has me thinking it's an actual slip.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Elyse »

If your first response was that or post 667, then I would've been fine. But your kneejerk response was saying it was in the flavor. THAT is a scumslip.

Also, AA, I don't want to go through your Mozamis case. It's not my job to fight someone's battles for them. If it was a good case I would be all up on Moza, but it's not. I'm not going to pick apart why it's bad. That's Moza's job.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Elyse »

We're not trying to figure out how many scum there are in a mini. What are you even reading?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Elyse »

Yeah, he said that he thought there were three based on the flavor, which isn't true. If he just said "I assumed" or something like that, it wouldn't have fazed me.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Elyse »

Here's my point.

A townie who said "Since there are three scum" and is questioned about it would say the truth. Something to the effect of "I just assumed there were three scum. There usually are."

A scum who gets caught like this would try to find somewhere where it says there are three scum, like Mathdino tried (and failed) to do, rather than just say the truth. He even tried to pass it off as nothing when he says "What's the issue here?" Clearly, he knows what I mean.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Elyse »

Ever heard of bussing?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Elyse »

Mathdino slipped. String him up.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Elyse »

Read
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Elyse »

Then you're retarded
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 707, fuzzybutternut wrote:I read it, I just don't necessarily agree with it. I think you have the wrong idea about him, and I don't think he's an adequate lynch for today. I'll post more when I get home from school.

So you did see it. Why didn't you just say that you didn't agree with it?
In post 710, mozamis wrote:I'm defintely getting a bit suspicious of AA now. She's been tunnelling for a while now, and doesn't seem to be listening to anything I'm saying. I'm pretty sure I've responded to most, if not all of those points already and yet she repeats them? I expect better critical thinking from town.
I'm not loving how she's ignoring the Mathdino and Gangsta stuff either.
Also, interesting choice of phrase from AA a few posts back "...park my vote on you". To me, this suggests she has no intention whatsoever of changing her mind, which looks a bit scummy to me.
If she hadn't seemed quite town earlier on, I'd be tempted to vote her now. But she's in the null pile for now.
More importantly, we really need Mathdino and Gangsta to post.

This.
In post 711, Bacde wrote:
Vote: mathdino

elyse, thats who youve been voting right?

guys this slip isnt going to go away ever

lets lynch him now and be done with it

Yep.

Mozamis is rapidly moving up in my town pile and I actually have a slight scum read on AA.

AA is ignoring everything in the thread against Mozamis, admitted to tunneling, and refuses to take her vote off of moza.

But Mathdino slipped so yeah.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Elyse »

I misquoted and mistyped.

I meant to quote 705 and say except Mozamis instead of against Mozamis.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Elyse »

Mathdino has been posting in other games. LYNCH HIM NOW.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Elyse »

I didn't ignore 667, but it wasn't your initial reaction; therefore it is irrelevant. You corrected yourself after realizing that your bs flavor reason wasn't true.

Also, I'm not tunneling. I've been open to lynching you and gangsta this whole time, and I literally said I have a scumread on AA like three posts ago. You slipped. I want you lynched. That's not tunneling.

But I will take back you avoiding the thread.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Elyse »

Monkey's refusal to lynch Mathdino is VERY telling.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Elyse »

As is AA's ignorance of the whole slip.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Elyse »

There's nothing more compelling than a slip.

You should try to scumhunt on your own too. That might help.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Elyse »

Dino's slip is not "retarded as fuck", thank you very much. That phrase actually brings to mind your obsession with Mozamis.

As I have stated time and time again (though you have ignored it), it's not scummy that he assumed a three person team. It's scummy that he tried to back it up using flavor.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Elyse »

AA your case isn't good. He's responded to it multiple times but you keep carrying on and there's nothing more he can say.

Drop it.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Elyse »

Also, Goddard seems like he would be in the game.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Elyse »

Mod: Does scum have fakeclaims?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 784, Amethyst Actor wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH
MOZAMIS IS SCUM AND I'M GOING TO IGNORE EVERYTHING IN THE THREAD UNTIL SOMEONE STROKES MY EGO AND SAYS MY CASE IS GOOD.

FTFY
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 614, mozamis wrote:Big surprise from AA, and even bigger surprise from Sal. Who did I criticise for not voting? AA. Who have I spent most of the game voting for? Sal.
:roll:

oh, and how is criticising AA - who most have read as town - the same as me having "done nothing but agree with what others have said"? Likewise Gangsta has been one of the most popular wagons/suspects all game. I'm one of the few that have given him the benefit of the doubt. How is that agreeing with what others have said?
And on Gangsta, how is not agreeing with everyone else the same as defending him?
Sorry if I haven't agreed with you or just gone along with everyone else. I actually like to scumhunt, which involves questioning other people's reads, thinking for myself and yeah sometimes i agree with other people as well :roll:
You're either not reading properly AA, confused or scum misrepping.

In post 627, mozamis wrote:again, post 563. Are you reading the thread? As you say, "null-town" was how i read him for a while. Not a very certain read. But yeah I want to pressurise him, and I didn't like his defensiveness as I said earlier, so of course I voted for him. You should too, as opposed to parking your vote on me.

In post 628, mozamis wrote:hang on, not long ago you suggested that by me NOT voting for him, I was trying to protect Gangsta? Now I AM voting for him, Gangsta is town? Don't like that at all, seems like you are trying to make me look bad no matter what I do. And at the same time distance yourself from a gangsta lynch which I thought you were in favour of.

In post 630, mozamis wrote:I'm disagreeing with you, not being "defensive". Calm down.

In post 632, mozamis wrote:
In post 612, Amethyst Actor wrote:

I'm also not entirely sure where his Zero vote came from. I'm not seeing much of a case coming from him, and
it seems to me that he is trying to protect Gangsta

In post 629, Amethyst Actor wrote:

I also never said that you were trying to protect gangsta

Try again.

In post 708, mozamis wrote:
In post 706, Amethyst Actor wrote:throughout the game, he has soft-defended Gangsta, then he proceeds to fence-sit on him then states that he'd be willing to vote for him if need be, and only does so when I park my one on him.

"soft defended" = thought Gangsta might be allowed the benefit of the doubt midway through day 1.
"fence sit" =unsure of Gangsta. Frankly, I'm suspicious of anyone who has "cast iron" reads day 1. So yeah, I was unsure of Gangsta.
"only does so when I park my one him" - post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy. "Oh, Moz voted for Gangsta after I voted for Moz, so there must be a connection between the 2 events." Just no. I clearly stated I was thinking of voting for Gangsta before you voted for me. So another bit of dodgy misrepping or just not bothering to read from you.

In post 710, mozamis wrote:I'm defintely getting a bit suspicious of AA now. She's been tunnelling for a while now, and doesn't seem to be listening to anything I'm saying. I'm pretty sure I've responded to most, if not all of those points already and yet she repeats them? I expect better critical thinking from town.
I'm not loving how she's ignoring the Mathdino and Gangsta stuff either.
Also, interesting choice of phrase from AA a few posts back "...park my vote on you". To me, this suggests she has no intention whatsoever of changing her mind, which looks a bit scummy to me.
If she hadn't seemed quite town earlier on, I'd be tempted to vote her now. But she's in the null pile for now.
More importantly, we really need Mathdino and Gangsta to post.

In post 714, mozamis wrote:
In post 704, Amethyst Actor wrote:mom can see the "slip" though I'm not buying it.

Don't like this. Looks like you're trying "handwave" the Dino stuff. "not buying it" just sounds a bit dismissive to me.

In post 712, Amethyst Actor wrote:yes,
I have no intention of changing my vote
, which is why I seldom vote. how is that scummy?

If you've no intention of changing your vote, how on earth can I be expected to reply to your "case"? I feel like I've already responded to your case several times anyway - but to me it just sounds like you've given up scum hunting and are just gonna vote for me whatever I say. Also, it sounds like a great excuse for you to ignore the Dino and Gangsta stuff. You've just planted your vote and have no intention of changing it.
Great townie attitude :roll:

HERE IS WHERE MOZAMIS REPLIED TO YOUR CASE.

GOD DAMNIT
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Elyse »

1 and 3 are the same thing.

And he wasn't being defensive.

You're comparing him to gangsta the whole time.

2 I can understand you wanting an answer.

(this is going off 784 btw)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 782, Elyse wrote:
Mod: Does scum have fakeclaims?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Elyse »

Because he thought it was a slip and got nervous, so he searched for something to back it up
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Elyse »

Alright let's take a vote.

We're either lynching Mathdino or gangsta.

Say who you would prefer in the next post.

I prefer Mathdino.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Elyse »

HEY AA.

Gangsta or Dino.

IDC if you don't want to lynch either, but who would you prefer?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Elyse »

Hint: he's scum
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 866, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 864, Elyse wrote:Hint: he's scum

The better question is if his flip effects your opinions on my alignment.

If he's scum it will improve my opinion.

If he's town it won't change anything.

But why do you care about what I think of you?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Elyse »

Also I think fuzzy is scum.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 870, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 869, Elyse wrote:Also I think fuzzy is scum.
Good for you.

I keep thinking I was lynched in this game for some reason.

Anywho, I'll get back with some reads shortly.
I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT. I'm actually tempted to vote fuzzy right now.

You have been posting in other topics constantly, and your last post before this one was five days ago. Obviously, you've been checking this thread since you responded. We're still in Day 1, and you magically appear when I call you out? Yeah, not buying what you're pushing.
In post 871, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 868, Elyse wrote:
In post 866, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 864, Elyse wrote:Hint: he's scum
The better question is if his flip effects your opinions on my alignment.
If he's scum it will improve my opinion.

If he's town it won't change anything.

But why do you care about what I think of you?
Because I cased him.
That doesn't really answer my question.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Elyse »

Oh.

I don't like that one bit.

P-edit:

I don't believe you.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Elyse »

Did I ask if you cared or...?

Wait did I ever ask for your opinion on anything ever?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 878, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 877, Elyse wrote:Did I ask if you cared or...?

Wait did I ever ask for your opinion on anything ever?
Did I ask if you thought I was scum?

No, I don't think so.
LOL was that supposed to be funny?
In post 880, fuzzybutternut wrote:Like I said, I thought this was a different game (Elyse is in that one too, I believe.) The "Day 1" doesn't change, so I just assumed.
You mean the PYP that just ended?

Yeah well you weren't lynched in that one either. I could understand (not really) mixing it up if you were at least lynched in the other game, but you weren't. You were alive in both. So how would the day not being updated in the topic make you think you were lynched? It doesn't make any sense. You're just trying to come up with a reason to excuse your lurking. Scum do that.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Elyse »

Anyone up for a last minute fuzzy wagon?

There are so many damn scummy people in this game.

AA is creeping up on my towndar again too.

Fuzzy, Dino, and gangsta need to eat rope.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'm not in that game.

In other words, you lied.

UNVOTE: Mathdino
VOTE: fuzzybutternut
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Elyse »

Where did I misrep you the first time?

Why would you make a statement like that if you weren't sure? It takes like five seconds to check. Saying "I believe" doesn't make it okay for you to blatantly lie.

Also, you weren't even lynched in Amnesiac mafia. You were NK'd. And it's a large theme.

There's no correlation.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Elyse »

Yes, you said wanna misrep me
AGAIN

The rest of your post is just bullshit.

@Salamence
Fuzzy could be retarded scum too.

I understand that a fuzzy lynch probably won't happen and I'll end up switching back to Mathdino but I just wanted to make fuzzy's clear contradictions evident.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Elyse »

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.

There's no other usage of the word again in that sentence.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Elyse »

Jimmy is vanilla?

Ehhh.

Deadline is TOMORROW so we really need to figure this out. Dino or fuzzy, it seems.

Both wagons are around L-4 I think.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'm too scared that we're not going to get a lynch through.

UNVOTE:

Someone should hammer.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Elyse »

VOTE: fuzzy
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Elyse »

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Elyse »

MOZAMIS IF YOUR NEXT POST IS NOT A FULL OUT ROLE CLAIM WITH AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT YOU ARE DEAD
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 926, MonkeyMan576 wrote: I'm starting not to lyke Elyse's over-reliance on looking at "slips" or "misreps".
My bad for scumhunting.
In post 926, MonkeyMan576 wrote: The game doesn't revolve around her. There are other things we need to be looking at.
Where did I say the game revolved around me? If I have the most influence and you're not ok with it, that's your fault.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Elyse »

Also AA please explain exactly what your invention did.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Elyse »

ALSO REMINDER EVERYONE PLEASE DO NOT HAMMER MOZAMIS UNTIL WE HAVE THE INVENTION ASSIGNED TO SOMEONE THANK YOU
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Elyse »

Moz what the hell does the last line mean?

Ok mozamis is obv scum at this point so no worries there. If by some miracles he's not then we just lynch AA. But I would bet my house he's scum.

HOWEVER WE CAN'T LYNCH MOZAMIS YET. STOP VOTING HIM.

We need to 1. Give the invention to someone and 2. Have AA explain exactly what her invention did.

I have the most invention votes right now so I think it would be easiest if we just gave it to me.

AA explain the invention.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 977, Amethyst Actor wrote: and I already explained that the Death rate was a 25% change of death. I also never said that the Invention gave us the ability to nullify powers.
So all the invention did was give you one-shot tracker powers with a 1/4 chance of dying?
Hm.

I am really confused. Nurses aren't doctors and shouldn't be able to protect someone if the doctor didn't die.

Also, having a backup in a mini seems strange.

But Moz is seeming town despite his apparent Grandi visit.

Hopefully Bacde's mod question will be answered and we can shed some light on what's going on.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Elyse »

ASIDE FROM THE GRANDI VISIT. READ.

He's making sure we get the invention through before the lynch and saying we shouldn't rush to lynch AA if he flips town.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Elyse »

I still want to lynch him.

The nurse claim is the only thing bothering me. Yeah, it's a strange claim, but why would he claim nurse out of anything? Why not just claim doctor and draw a counterclaim? I know he's most likely scum, because as you said, his target was strange even if he was telling the truth. Still, there's that little something in my brain that keeps telling me that I'm wrong and that Monkey is scum.

Again, hopefully the mod can answer the question.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Elyse »

I think you need to review the definition of attack, and then post.

I was using doctor as an example. He wouldn't claim doctor because Grandi died, obviously.

But why not claim cop? No one would lynch an un CC'd cop. Please explain to me where a PR claim, such as doctor or cop, would go un CC'd, and the person would still be lynched.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Elyse »

Thank you, Zero.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 996, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Likewise, I'm not against taking time, but a rediculous suggestion is a rediculous suggestion.
It's actually a ridiculous suggestion.
In post 1006, MonkeyMan576 wrote:What reason do you have a town read on Elyse other than that she has been active? Have you looked at her scum meta?
Do you think I'm scum?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1009, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I did a quick ISO of Elyse and it appears she hasn't been scum in like 5 or 6 games.

Unless I'm wrong. If she could link us to a scum game of hers it would be appreciated.

But her day 2 play has been less townish than her day one play imho. Too much relying on day 1 cred, not enough quality scumhunting.
Are you kidding me right now?
Day 1 I was the person who did the most scumhunting out of everyone. D2 arrives and AA claims her results on Moz. I obviously took a step back. No one else has taken my role. No one else is scumhunting. You have ZERO Day 1 cred, as do most other people. What the hell do you expect from me?

Also, the very first game I replaced into, I was scum. Do you want that link?
In post 1010, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1008, Elyse wrote:
In post 996, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Likewise, I'm not against taking time, but a rediculous suggestion is a rediculous suggestion.
It's actually a ridiculous suggestion.
In post 1006, MonkeyMan576 wrote:What reason do you have a town read on Elyse other than that she has been active? Have you looked at her scum meta?
Do you think I'm scum?
I'm not sure if you're scum, but you're less town than you have been.
Is anyone more town than yesterday? (Besides AA)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1020, MonkeyMan576 wrote:It would be very difficult to lie about an invention, in my opinion. The chances of being found out are just too high.
This doesn't make sense. In fact, the invention is the
easiest
thing to lie about in this game. If AA said, "the invention gave me a cop check and I copped HD as guilty", we wouldn't know the difference, would we?

Also I'm ready to lynch moz after we get a VC.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Elyse »

HOLD UP.

The cheese ray is a vig shot. I'm going to use it before we lynch Moz.

I am thinking about shooting MonkeyMan. I want a claim from him before I do, though.

Second choice is fuzzy.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Elyse »

Yes, I can use it during the day.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1054, guille2015 wrote:She could Vig Moz and we can continue with our day without having lost anybody in the nights. (I am assuming that the vig shot would not end the day, at least that's how it was implied)
Yeah, it won't end the day. I asked the mod.
In post 1053, MonkeyMan576 wrote:vig the guy who hammered you the
invention. brilliant. do we need more proof that elyse is acting scummier, especially if moz flips scum?
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GIVE ME THE INVENTION IF YOU DIDN'T THINK I WAS SCUM?

And more importantly, as scum, why would I tell the town ahead of time and take input for my vig shot? Why not just shoot a townie that the town finds scummy?

And btw, you never responded to me when I pointed out why lying about the invention is easy.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1056, MonkeyMan576 wrote:i think she should vig sal or gangsta. and she could be a sk.
Yeah, especially considering that there was only one NK last night and I can shoot during the day.

I am going to vig you. Please claim.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Elyse »

Fine I'll just vig Moz.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Elyse »

He's talking about himself.

And even if he was scum, how would he know you had a PR?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1061, MonkeyMan576 wrote: obv you want to look town. killing without player input looks bad.
No it doesn't. Vigs rarely give input.
[/quote]
In post 1061, MonkeyMan576 wrote: if you lied about a guilty no one is just going to assume you are telling the truth. but the invention result plus moz's claim points to him being scum.
Why wouldn't people assume I was telling the truth? Your logic doesn't follow.

Also please elaborate on your SK theory.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Elyse »

*Vigs rarely ask for input.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1064, mozamis wrote:I'd clearly prefer it if monkey got vigged, as I think he'll flip scum. One scum down, and town don't lose a PR.
This clearly shows that he was talking about himself.

Monkey is mudslinging like crazy.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Elyse »

No it's not.

I don't understand what your second sentence is about.

Yes, I am deying that. I already explained the flaw in your theory that I'm an SK. I'm asking you to provide evidence of some sort.

Monkey you are mudslinging everywhere. It's more than questioning a claim, WHICH YOU DIDN'T WITH AA'S CLAIM.

P-edit: You're retarded if you can't see what he's saying.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1078, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Elyse wrote:I don't understand what your second sentence is about.
I was talking about the invention holder lying about their claim. It's more likely to be found out than a normal claim because there are inventions every day and we can derive which one's are true or not eventually.
The inventions are different everyday. There's no way of knowing what each one does. There's no way of deriving which claims are true and false. You are either not thinking through what you are saying, stupid, or bullshitting scum.
Elyse wrote:Yes, I am deying that. I already explained the flaw in your theory that I'm an SK. I'm asking you to provide evidence of some sort.
I never said I had evidence. I said it was a possibility. And you saying that you can't be a SK because you asked for input is nothing but WIFOM.
Saying something without evidence is just dumb. "There's a possibility that AA is scum." Evidence? No, but I never said I had evidence. That's useless.

Once again, you need to work on your reading comprehension. Nowhere did I say I'm not an SK because I asked for input. I'm not an SK because there was not a second kill last night and SKs don't have the ability to daykill.
Elyse wrote:Monkey you are mudslinging everywhere. It's more than questioning a claim, WHICH YOU DIDN'T WITH AA'S CLAIM.
I questioned it in my mind, just not a lot because right now AA is about the most pro town player in the game.
Sorry I should've read your mind. :roll:
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'm done with you it's like talking to a brick wall
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1082, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You just don't like being told you're wrong.
No you're just fucking stupid.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Elyse »

OH MY GOD. I DIDN'T CLAIM VIG. MY INVENTION IS A VIG SHOT. I NEVER SAID YOU WERE STUPID FOR NOT ASSUMING I WAS TOWN. YOU'RE STUPID FOR BEING ILLITERATE, OBTUSE, STUPIDLY STUBBORN, ARGUING POINTS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE WRONG, THROWING OUT RANDOM SK ACCUSATIONS FOR NO REASON, BEING A HYPOCRITE, AND VOTING TO GIVE SOMEONE AN INVENTION WHEN YOU DON'T THINK THEY'RE TOWN. GOD DAMN IT.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Elyse »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MonkeyMan
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1094, Bacde wrote:
In post 1092, Elyse wrote:UNVOTE:
Guess what

nothing is going to happen until you take a vig shot

thats what happens in threads when someone claims dayvig
I sent it in the mod didn't post it yet.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Elyse »

Omg I asked you what your invention was twice now I can't get mad at anyone.

And why isn't Monkey scum? Moz is obv powerbussing him right now.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Elyse »

So you think Moz just decided to pick Monkey, a random townie, to attack when he was pretty much conf scum? Yeah, I doubt that.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Elyse »

Also Monkey just drops things when he realizes he's wrong. Notice how he stopped talking about how you can't lie about an invention, and about how I'm a Day-SK.

Seriously though, you think someone who assumes I am a Day SK instead of just scum is town? He's obv scum.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Elyse »

He doesn't say "I'm wrong" or any form of acknowledgement. He just hopes I never mention it again and it goes away.

I've explained this like twenty times Monkey. There is no difficulty in lying about an invention.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1106, MonkeyMan576 wrote:And I can just as easily refute your statement. The difficulty is lying and not getting caught.
How do you get caught?
In post 1107, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I think scum has been narrowed down to moz, gangsta, zero, sal and fuzzy. I have pretty strong town reads on everyone else.
Oh so I went from possible SK to a strong town read? Cool.
In post 1109, Bacde wrote:Elyse did you actually submit a daykill?

I've been waiting around for a flip
Yes, I did.
In post 1112, MonkeyMan576 wrote:It seems that Elyse is lying about the invention then?

Seems like an odd thing to do.
I'm not lying. But you are bipolar.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Elyse »

Woo hoo.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #133) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Elyse »

HEY MONKEY
In post 1115, Amethyst Actor wrote:ugh...

Explain the strong town read on HD/Zara/replacement

Explain the strong town read on Bacde

also, I want your reason for Guille's

and your crazy as fuck read on Elyse
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #134) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Elyse »

Monkey can't live until LyLo.

Scum won't kill him. Let's just get this over with.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Elyse »

Did fuzzy say that meta shouldn't be factored in?
No.

But his meta does not make you conf town. ESPECIALLY considering that YOU were the one who pointed it out.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1089, Bacde wrote: You accusing elyse of being a daykilling sk reads to me as "I'm scum but I think Elyse is scum too! Maybe she's an sk!"
This is also a very good point.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Elyse »

You're not even close to conf town. You're closer to conf scum.

Now explain your reads or die.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Elyse »

Well then stop posting nonsense. You obviously had the time to do it when you looked up Mozamis' meta.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Elyse »

YOU ARE POSTING RIGHT NOW HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO LIST A FEW REASONS FOR YOUR CHANGE IN READS
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #140) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1144, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Being a bully doesn't get you anywhere in life, Elyse.
Good luck in the real world if you think what I'm doing is bullying.
In post 1146, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I know if I'm a power role, I just don't intend on claiming because there's no case against me. I've presented a good case against gansta, better than Elyse's reactive case against me, and if no one wants to listen then that's your own fault.
Where's this case? At this point you are just stalling providing reasons for your reads because you don't have any.
In post 1147, Amethyst Actor wrote:You guys, stop. Monkey is not scum, he is not scum. Monkey is town, not scum, town. He shouldn't be the one who get's lynched. His actions and reactions do not make sense coming from a scum perspective
Yes they do.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1156, Amethyst Actor wrote:Elyse? I think you might want to trust mom's reads.

You thought Moza was town, until Mom revealed the results of our invention. You wouldn't listen to Mom's case and called it bad. (as did Moza, none of you actually listened to Mom and Moza completely ignored the major points of the case so...)

Right now, I'd be thinking about possibly following Mom's reads, not continuing to beat a dead horse to death.

As for right now, We are thinking that Fuzzy and Zaradi/HD as last scum. Mom has the rest of you as varying degrees of Town. Her reasons also vary from person to person. Me, I disagree with her on a few areas... But I won't argue the two I mentioned as Moza's scumbuddy.
Oops my bad I forgot that when someone is right on one read, we should automatically listen to them and block out everyone else.

Would it be a bad idea to claim what character each of us is, to see if scum have fakeclaims?

Based on Moz's WTF claim I'm thinking there aren't any, and it would force scum to choose some obscure character to make sure they don't pick one that someone else has.

We could use popcorn and have scummy people claim first.

Thoughts?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm not even going to try to explain it to you
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1171, Amethyst Actor wrote:No, we are not mass-claiming. It'll only just unnecessarily out our PR's
How would name claiming out PRs?

But I'm alright with putting it on hold.

Also okay with a Z3ro lynch if Monkey won't go through. All he does is cheerlead on the side without posting substance.

Even when there's a vote on him he doesn't do much.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #144) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1177, Z3r0 wrote:How am I supposed to "do much" when I don't even know why I was voted?
Hm, I dunno. Maybe ask WHY you were voted or post some sort of substance.

UNVOTE: Monkey :cry:
VOTE: Z3ro

Maybe that will light a fire under your ass.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #145) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Elyse »

We can decide to lynch fuzzy or not after massclaim.

Z3ro or Monkey is the lynch today.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #146) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Elyse »

You just voted for yourself
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (isolation #147) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Elyse »

Fuzzy has always been town when I played with him, and I've always been town too. There's not much out of the ordinary besides the sketchy "I thought I was lynched" excuse.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #148) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Elyse »

Why did you claim
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #149) » Wed May 01, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Elyse »

Idk, a town BP seems likely, especially with Moz being a scum vig.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #150) » Wed May 01, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Elyse »

Should we just lynch the Zaradi slot and hope for the best? It'll help the mod out too.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #151) » Wed May 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1249, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Why are you so quick to believe Z3rO, Elyse?
I already said that BP is likely in a setup with a scum vig.
In post 1248, Bacde wrote:is Zaradi still the main player in the Zaradi slot?

what happened to gansta duck?

why is this game still happening with empty slots?
No, it was HD after Zaradi but he replaced out.

GD is empty too, but it's a different slot.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #152) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1251, Amethyst Actor wrote:What?

Moza wasn't scum vig, He was scum godmother who was vig killed... Zero's role and character claim makes no sense.

Zero, who is your character and what is your role?
Oh.
fuzzybutternut wrote:Oh. You're right AA.

I read the death wrong.
Same.

This also makes fuzzy (and I guess me) town. Scum would know their partners' abilities.

But it doesn't count for me because I pointed it out.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #153) » Sun May 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Elyse »

No you're not
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #154) » Sun May 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Elyse »

Wait nvm yes you are but not because of that
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #155) » Sun May 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Elyse »

Shut up
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #156) » Mon May 06, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Elyse »

I keep looking and hoping the thread will be locked, but every time I'm disappointed.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #157) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Elyse »

No
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #158) » Tue May 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Elyse »

VOTE: Ghostlin

I feel bad about you replacing in and doing all that work, sorry.

But if you're not scum (I am 99% sure you are) we just lynch Sala after and we win either way.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #159) » Tue May 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1359, Salamence20 wrote:Inno Mozamis
Guilty Ghost.
Moz flipped scum...?

UNVOTE:
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #160) » Wed May 15, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Elyse »

Oops forgot about Moz being a godfather. Sorry Sala.

VOTE: Ghostlin
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #161) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:05 am

Post by Elyse »

No I deserve it more I'm closer to getting it anyway.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #162) » Fri May 17, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Elyse »

idk man someone should hammer
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #163) » Sat May 18, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Elyse »

can we end this game or what
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #164) » Mon May 20, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Elyse »

Woohoo
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #165) » Mon May 20, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Elyse »

Props to AA and Sala.

Also, moz and Ghostlin, I thought you guys were townie despite the damning evidence. If it weren't for that I probably would've called you town. So good job.

The setup is very swingy and I think it went pretty bad for scum. The chances of town getting both inventions and finding two scum with them was pretty low, but it happened.

I was slightly disappointed in the mod, but he wasn't terrible.

I was more disappointed with Z3ro. Everyone else, it was a fun game.

Sorry monkey and fuzzy! :oops:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”