TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #0) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

I apologize for my inactivity, I am currently in the hospital for appendicitis, and I will make a catch up post as soon as I get home.
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:29 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 14, DoctorPepper wrote:Hi :)

VOTE: TMTOLBTWNTOF

Seems like your name was intentionally designed this way so people wouldnt vote you.
I'm pretty sure at least one person has RVS voted me in every game because of my name

BRO is my strongest townread
In post 45, DoctorPepper wrote:So Saint, if you hate RVS, why vote for someone just because of an offhand threat to vote for whoever votes you? Isnt that in itself RVS?
Trying to drag out of RVS?
In post 49, SafetyDance wrote: What is your favorite color?
Red

What's your favorite season?
Fall

Are you cat or dog person? If other , please specify.
Other- I like birds

What do you like to do to relax?
I really don't relax that much

So, do you watch any sports?
Basketball

Which broomstick brand was more revolutionary for its time - Cleansweep or Nimbus?
Nimbus

Just how good are socks? Especially nice, thick, warm woolly pairs?
They're good

If you had a nice pair of socks would you waste it on a house elf?
Yeah

Voldemort vs Sauron, who wins?
Sauron
In post 57, fuzzybutternut wrote:Yeesh man. Get well soon!
In post 68, Saint wrote:OK REST OF THE GAME IN FATE MODE LOL
GET OVER IT OR LYNCH ME
I KNOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO SAY POLICY LYNCH
BUT YOU ALL DONT KNOW HOW GOOD OF A SCUMHUNTER I AM IF NOT PRESSURED. I PLAY A LOT OFFSITE ON TEAMLIQUID. I AM RESPECTED THERE. THANKS. THAT IS ALL.
ATE

Lord Mhork is another townread, not as strong as Bro.
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 84, DeasVail wrote:Mhork, going on the offense is fine. I just find it hard to believe that you find so many things about Saint's post scummy.

TMT, what do you think of Saint?
IDK, can someone detail the flailing he's doing?
In post 95, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 91, Saint wrote:
In post 74, fuzzybutternut wrote:10 Points to mister Neville Longbottom!
this is a very weird post. are you referring to Ghostlin?

Saint..this is a quote from the movie. Neville gets the 10 points that wins gryffindor the House Cup.
I read this book as a grade school student and instantly hated Dumbledore for this move. What a pathetic, manipulative and childish act for someone so wise. But then again, the students are just pawns in his greater game of nurturing Harry, isn't it? And if Gryffindor didn't win the House Cup every year, that wouldn't work, WOULDN'T IT?
fuzzybutternut wrote:Oh god..Nuzlocke. That game. :( Mhork, why you freak out so bad? :(

TMTQRLZUQUOEPDH: Why is Bro your strongest town read?
Assuming this is me, mainly because of vibes and strong early game. Bro isn't that strong anymore.

Also, I really think Saint is town
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

DeasVail wrote:
In post 105, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Also, I really think Saint is town
Did you decide this before or after ?
After, upon isolation.
Saint wrote:#185, how can you hate dumbledore? :/
:/
BROseidon wrote:
In post 105, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Assuming this is me, mainly because of vibes and strong early game. Bro isn't that strong anymore.
Um, I literally did not post in the duration that your rid shifted. What?
1. Reconsideration
2. Town should keep making town posts or non-scum posts, at least.
In post 117, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 84, DeasVail wrote:Mhork, going on the offense is fine. I just find it hard to believe that you find so many things about Saint's post scummy.

TMT, what do you think of Saint?
It's not that they are in themselves blatantly, hammer over the head scummy. It's that I find him scummy, thus these things could definitely suggest further scumminess. 66 was, however, full of a bunch of very sketch bullshit. What on my list has suspect reasoning?
I sense a hint of backtracking
In post 117, Lord Mhork wrote: Also so much Saint fluff... >.<
This is true.
In post 117, Lord Mhork wrote:
TMTOLBTWNTOF: Why is Saint town to you? What about that AtE?
Alright, I think you've sufficiently summarized and explained to me why Saint is scum, so I'll retract my townread on Saint.
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

If it comes down to Lord Mhork and Saint, I am voting Saint.
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Sorry for not posting, I only got out of the hospital a few days ago.

I'll make a catchup post in a few hours.
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 129, DeasVail wrote:
FoS: TMT
for

Maybe I'll vote/elaborate/change my mind when I look at things more properly tonight.

PEdit: Ew you can be scum too.
I felt like I was fencesitting on the issue between Mhork and Saint.
In post 134, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 124, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Alright, I think you've sufficiently summarized and explained to me why Saint is scum, so I'll retract my townread on Saint.
*Hands you a piece of fence to sit on.* No one reverses their opinion this quickly. Do you have any conviction (in another game, I'd say 'balls') at all?
If I was fencesitting, then explain 125.
It wasn't an opinion, I changed it because I ignored some points that I hadn't looked at earlier.
You completely overreacted to a flip flop and it feels like you're pouncing on a nulltell.

VOTE: Ghostlin
In post 222, Saint wrote:
In post 220, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Sorry for not posting, I only got out of the hospital a few days ago.

I'll make a catchup post in a few hours.
i went to the hospital a few days ago

that is not an excuse
Hospitalized for surgery. I don't have a smart phone, and I share my laptop.

Saint: your 211, where does Mhork say you're appealing to emotions?
In post 217, Saint wrote: I don't like AA saying "i'm going to post reads" and then not being here for 8 hours. If I don't see something in the next 12 I'm going to vote there, even if mhork is a great vote regardless of alignment for "acting" dumb
You're saying that's a greater scumtell than your whole thing on Mhork?
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

ONly a little bit of EM
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

I've completed 2.
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 402, Amrun wrote: I HATE this post. It's terrible. Asking others to categorize another player's flailing, fluff, and backing down from a question by simply downgrading a read.
I didn't downgrade the read for the purpose of backing down from a question. I downgraded the read before I answered the question.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=28498 - Scum Game
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28480 - This one is still ongoing but I was lynched
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 559, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 554, RachMarie wrote:Percy being a Supersaint is totally not in tune with the books

Percy was such an ass and a brown nose too .

I would think it would be a better match with say Hermione
Also, this, although I
despise
setup speculation.
I hate setup spec as well, but note that Percy became an ass in the later books, not the first one. He was decent in the first one.
In post 533, ArcAngel9 wrote:you idoits.. fine i admit i didn't read the game becuz i have been busy....
I am claiming. I am town super saint. the person who hammers me dies with me..

Lmork, you just jumped into wagon for no reason, Explain me how are you confirmed town... If really think i am scum, why don't you hammer me and check out by your self...
Confirmed by rach, lol. Scum is no way taking that gambit, because to lynch one and find scum means we have two scum. So Mhork and Rach are town.
In post 553, ArcAngel9 wrote: I have admitted that i have been a lousy player but that doesn't prove me as scum.
The reason is because of your meta.

Towny
Rach/Mhork
Amrun
Channel
Jake

High Null
BRO
p_a
Saint

Low Null
Deas
fuzzy

Scummy
AA
ghostlin
ArcAngel9 wrote: IF YOU LYNCH OF THE CLAIMED MASON, RACH OR LMORK, IT WILL CONFIRM THAT AT LEAST ONE OF THEM IS TOWN. THERE ARE WILL BE MANY BENEFITS TO KNOW IF SOMEONE IS CONFIRMED TOWN. .
No. At some point they will be confirmed anyway.

Also, claiming super saint is an interesting claim. I've never played with before but it sounds to me like a claim to get out of being lynched (the person that hammers dies)
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:24 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 612, fuzzybutternut wrote:@Penguin: Because I had a town read on Arch. Yes, the claim was BS, but it wasn't a scum tell by any means.
Are you kidding? How is claiming supersaint to desperately claw at not getting lynched, especially out of character, a towntell?

Also, update title mod :3
In post 606, Ghostlin wrote:1. This, plus the little bit of acutal scumhunting is my biggest problem with Letters.
So the orginial reason you voted me is something that just dissapated? Also, you have never mentioned me lynch dodging ever, and now you're saying it's your biggest problem?
i-i
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 636, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 604, penguin_alien wrote:[you]had ArcAngel9 and Ghostlin as his top scum reads. And his take on the supersaint claim seems off. Given his scum reads, one of whom was at L-1 and the other of whom was ready to hammer at the risk of being supersainted, why not put down the vote to get to L-1? Takes care of both problems. Instead it's characterized as interesting and noted as lynch-dodging behavior.
Here's why my take on the supersaint claim might have seemed off. I haven't ever played with a supersaint, and I just looked on the wiki to see what it was, and gave my opinion based on that, which was that it looked like a desperate attempt to not get lynched. That was the reason for my scumread on ArcAngel, on top of earlier idiocy like suggesting lynch on Fred and George.

Ghostlin was my scumread because he pounced on something that I don't see as a scumtell, which was changing my opinion.

Can you explain your last question? What does put down the vote to get to L-1 mean? Isn't he already at L-1?
Ghostlin wrote:
In post 621, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:So the orginial reason you voted me is something that just dissapated? Also, you have never mentioned me lynch dodging ever, and now you're saying it's your biggest problem?
You do realize you just posted a scum list of two people
In post 557, Ghostlin wrote: Scum:
Angel
Letters
Fuzzy (weak)
You posted two scumreads, one being the safe one, one that was already under pressure, and one that was "weak" so you could jump out of it at your convenience.

Saint, why was your vote on Mhork at the end of D1? Mhork is town
i-i

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”