Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (isolation #600) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Remembrance »

Buldermar it's not about "looking back to find" You should have reasons to start with, it's scary that you don't have many reasons when I dig.

You concentrated on a plan, forgot things, accused IaI via soft pushes after attacking you, asked IaI for a case which you never and continue not to look at and while still not looking at it prioritize voting me over the person you thought scum slipped yesterday.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (isolation #601) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Remembrance »

In post 3748, buldermar wrote:
In post 3668, Remembrance wrote:Buldermar's case for Se-Asians is strange. I've pointed out things that make Se-Asians most likely town, but Buldermar didn't, Nothing in that quote actually points to a town alignment, the information just points to the possibility that he joked around about his fake claim, yet he satisfied himself with it and then used that to town read him (to the point of excluding him as a possibility) he then goes on to compliment him for a "brilliant" plan that he won't elaborate on. It might not be what Se was thinking(or if Se-Asians even had a plan at all), it is essentially an under the table compliment that is untraceable.
If does point to a town alignment when a town-hydra specifically is more likely to do something as a joke than is a scum-hydra. It isn't the only thing regarding him. We were talking about one thing specifically, which I found, and now you're holding it against me that I didn't find other things as well that you never asked for and I never saw an incentive to find.

I didn't say it was a plan IIRC, but if I did use the word plan that was misleading. He is doing a brilliant thing in announcing that he is protecting mollie because it frees him up to protect others as well while still guaranteeing that mollie isn't nk'ed because scum can't know for sure whether he actually protects mollie 100% of the time or some lower percentage of the time. I was positive that this is what he intended to do because he phrased his post like "actually I'M PROTECTING MOLLIE" or something like that with emphasis on protecting mollie.
Fuck you for pushing this retarded point of me giving him some sort of under the table compliment.
Awesome. This is way more in line with your scum meta.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3769 (isolation #602) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Remembrance »

Buldermar that plan of Se's is far from Brilliant. That's standard doc play. /:
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3770 (isolation #603) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Remembrance »

Going to write some stuff I tried that might not indicate alignment.

Mollie when you did that thing where you asked about the "Karma/I hope you're town 'rem", I realized it has the effect of causing the player to reciprocate/reassure the player, I don't know if Town or Maf are more likely to do it, but from another game I've seen some players be rejected on invitations to chat/prompts by Mafia so I tried doing it on IaI, but he never tried to reassure me near the end of yesterday. I was wondering if he just lacks in empathy because he has been accusing me of being scum for 3 months or if it was the sometimes apathetic Mafia reading that tend to fail to pick up on such ques.

Se-Asians replace out was slightly strange as IaI mentioned, he said he was currently reading when he got replaced and I was surprised when he didn't try to contribute to us at the last minute like Rubicon did.

Se-Asians posted in other threads but tended to wait till the last moment to post in our thread. I know activity analysis is mostly crap and some players prefer other games. But he was frequently going over the two day limit. While occasionally still posting elsewhere. He relied on us not prodding him multiple times when he could have been forced replaced much earlier, but sometimes posted elsewhere after the 2 day limit had been reached. Not sure if town or scum indicative, "trust indicative" maybe. It's probably null as I can see it being either one.

IaI hadn't involved himself with Buldermar or this push to an extent that is slightly lower than I was expecting. It was basically a summarization and an "I too think these things, maybe" It keeps his head down. But I swear to god that I think this is the most generic argument ever and who knows how many times this has been stated by both alignments both correctly and incorrectly. Probably need further questioning or additional tells/more precise analysis that allows for this kind of thing to work.

Mollie never put her dancing shoes on. :(

I didn't try anything unique or weird with Buldermar. I didn't think I'd have to. This game has taught me the dangers of having an early strong town read on someone and announcing it though. I really should have pressured him more to get a better idea of his alignment. I stalled way too long on reading his meta, he was one of the last. And I'm starting to understand the value of reading meta early. Sometimes it's a waste of time. But occasionally it can be the key to figuring out a person's play, it would have helped solidify his alignment in my mind better than it is right now.

I don't know if any of that is useful or not, but it might be something else to mull over or maybe it is significant in someway that I don't understand yet. Not that there isn't already enough.

It would be funny if we 3 were all town though. :lol: Also, yeah. While I appreciate players pitting themselves against each other in glorious gladiator combat as IaI says, I'm more interested in catching scum, so please don't forget to question other people before placing your vote, it's the conclusion of a long game. And many players have put their work into this. No pressure. :oops:
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (isolation #604) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Remembrance »

*This is for in case I get lynched. I have some plans because of Father's day so I won't be here to give my final thoughts etc.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (isolation #605) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Remembrance »

In post 3755, buldermar wrote:
In post 3655, Remembrance wrote:Oh well.
I think Buldermar is the last scum
personally. He forgets way to much and it sticks to what he imagines himself to be as scum, someone who doesn't say anything that is necessarily scummy, yet somehow votes wrong when he should vote right. Plausible deniability is a scum tell and Buldermar has excelled at it. He has not pressured people, but has taken on a more fatalistic stance, he reneged on a read that he seemed absolutely sure of. And did it using someone he himself thought was scum along with most of the town and for good reason. And then reveals he had no special reason for the read and has given one of the worst reasons for thinking someone is town I've seen in a while. There is so much there, but he never looks in the right places or concentrates on the right things.

His two hunting contributions for scum hunting are things that someone had pointed out or said before. It doesn't feel right.

Part of me wanted to keep Se-Asians here and just ask him to vote Buldermar and then get IaI to vote Buldermar with me. But I couldn't do that because he just wasn't active enough. So this is it.
So you decide to hammer IAI and in the very same post point out that you think I am the last scum. Then you present reasons for thinking I'm scum that could have been presented a long time ago, but wasn't. Why?
You weren't here. So I couldn't question you nor could I pressure you. I voted IaI because Mollie said she wouldn't vote you and I just force replaced the necessary 3rd vote. I wrote this already.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3773 (isolation #606) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Remembrance »

You know my policy on this already Buldermar. I don't pressure people that don't have the time.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3795 (isolation #607) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I was town. Thank god I'm dead.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3796 (isolation #608) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I lean Buldermar.

But IaI and Se-Asians are a possibility. Good luck guys. Wish you the best.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3797 (isolation #609) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Kuror0 trapped me pretty bad with all those awful associative tells. Had no idea what to do with it.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3798 (isolation #610) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Remembrance »

And no I'm not joking. I don't do that kind of stuff.

Every single player that was town that died called me town and there was a reason for that. It's because I reached out to them and they could recognize it. It should also have been apparent that the players alive were for the most part players that didn't like me, or had been on my case for months. With the exception of Buldermar who just revealed he had no reason whatsoever for his town read and walked around lying to people about his confidence in it and Se-Asians who I had helped out earlier in the game and they tend to stick with you.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3799 (isolation #611) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I also put myself in a bad position by replacing Se-asians out.

Which made no sense for scum me.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3800 (isolation #612) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Remembrance »

List:

Bulder>IaI>>>Se-Asians. > Mollie.

:!: Remembrance (L-0): I Am Innocent, buldermar, pirate mollie :!:
I Am Innocent (L-2): SE-Asians
buldermar (L-1): Remembrance

Not Voting:

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline is on Sunday, June 16th at 8:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Majiffy on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (isolation #613) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Take your time in Mylo/lylo. Thank you.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3802 (isolation #614) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Remembrance »

In post 3785, buldermar wrote:
In post 3773, Remembrance wrote:You know my policy on this already Buldermar. I don't pressure people that don't have the time.
That's bullshit because my exams were over at the time you wrote that post and I had already begun posting again.
actually it wasn't bullshit.

1. I didn't pressure you while you were taking your exams.
2. But then you left for 5 days.
3. Then I pressured you.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (isolation #615) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Remembrance »

The Ambiguous statements and the fact you'd say them as either alignment is exactly why you're acting scummy buldermar.

Because you didn't do anything that hurt the scum team.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3804 (isolation #616) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Only said things. /: And a lot of them, you'd do as either alignment. that's what bothered me. The ambiguity or your play. I wasn't very sure you were scum or not.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3805 (isolation #617) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Remembrance »

If you're town though, you still have a good shot at this. My words won't kill you.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3807 (isolation #618) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I just said I didn't lie IaI. You're so insufferable. <3

Oh and sorry for not looking town enough (this is to everyone). I'm working on that.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3812 (isolation #619) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Hi Gif ^_^)/ Bye Gif.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3813 (isolation #620) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Remembrance »

You miiigghhhhtttt want to give a read or two before Jiffy comes back. He might be a while so.

Oh and tell me if you're town or not. For old times sake.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3815 (isolation #621) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Well be sure to tell everyone your alignment when you get it. They won't believe you, but all you have to do is believe in yourself.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3817 (isolation #622) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Day 1.
Wisdom took crack. And posted a lot. Pressured me, got a town read on a few people. Se-Asians trolled by fake claiming while being pressured by Wis. Bacde(now Fate who got tracked day 2) jumped on when HD called him out on a "scum slip" because of the fake claim because people thought it wasn't a fake claim. Wisdom was like "NO he's town!". Almost everyone voted Se-Asians and he was a popular lynch. Wisdom and I began to defend him, and I called him mislynch Bait. Nacho came in and was all "WTF, why are there so many pages" and made a plan from another game with the same game type. Buldermar made some vague statements and helped with the plan. IaI had a weak start that turned into an insult spree, called out Bork, Se-Asians and I as a scum team. 3 people claimed power roles as part of the plan, Mollie was cop (got a guilty on fate), Nacho and I were docs. I protected Nacho, Nacho protected Mollie. Wagon moved to Bacde when Nacho called him out. I kept the wagon going along with Wisdom when Bacde replaced out and Fate replaced in. Nacho wasn't interested. Fate claimed Cop and Wisdom was getting pushed by Nacho, Buldermar, Fate, HD and a few other people. I got cold feet because of the cop claim and voted IaI for accusing me of using scum day chat (there isn't) when trying to get a read on Se-Asians related to the hydra chat. Wagon moved to Wisdom, Kuror0 pushed on Wisdom (turns out he was scum and got lynched day 4) Wis did a last second push unto Rach (who was not in her best form, claimed early, was taking vicodin a mess and I voted her along with many people, Kuror0 hammered) since the Fate wagon wasn't moving. Buldermar voted Fate because Bork did and he tried to make a town block (with, as it turns out, all town, except maybe himself). IaI never voted Fate I think. But has used it to try and get me lynched for weeks.

I'm missing a lot. But that's sort of the gist of day 1.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (isolation #623) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Se-Asians called a lot of people town day 1. And accused HD of being scum. Probably because HD was giving him shit the whole game day. Could see it getting on his nerves.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (isolation #624) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Day 2.

Mollie immediately gave her guilty result. I reprimanded her for not waiting, we got into a bit of a shit flinging fight, Mollie wanted me to be investigated/lynched the next game day. IaI took quite the U-turn and started making a lot of 'plans' and the style change was a bit jarring. Buldermar announced he wasn't going to do anything and pretty much kept his word. He mostly kept to criticizing a case I made on Nachomamma (Nacho was town). Buldermar has stated he was a doc this day and sort of hinted at it this game day, he protected IaI. Nacho was nked, he felt IaI was a mislynch, he felt Mollie was town, suspected Buldermar and Kuror0 to a degree. I built a very large case on Rubicon who replaced Borkjerfkin, was weird. Buldermar was pretty convinced of town Bork, but at the same time noted Rubicon acting strange (a lot of players did), I don't think IaI mentioned Rubi much this game day. Kuror0 and IaI announced they were cops. They each had their own investigation Pools. Kuror0's investigation pool was entirely made of town. IaI investigated HD. A key point, neither cop was allowed to investigate the other, IaI used the logic that Kuror0 had must have had his partner under his investigation pool since he choose it himself as a reason to lynch me.

I'm sort of cutting out the other players here. Like HD had a chat with me this game day that probably helped him finally stop suspecting me since I did a good job answering his questions. Everyone ignored it.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (isolation #625) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Remembrance »

And I'm bored.

Forgive me GIF.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (isolation #626) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Please win it for me. Thank you.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (isolation #627) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Oh and ifyou accuse Gif of being scum and he sarcastically says "10/10 reads" he's not actually sarcastic and you should lynch him immediately.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (isolation #628) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Good game, I learned a lot. Thank you for modding Majiffy. :]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”