Mini 1432: Clue Master Detective (Game Over)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #200) » Sun May 12, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: Jen
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #201) » Sun May 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by shos »

In post 716, Jennifer wrote:I haven't had any items until I found one when I moved last night.

I'm weary of providing town reads. Especially given we haven't found any scum yet, I don't want to make it easier for scum to figure out who their ideal LYLO situation. Although it appears that they can only kill if in the same room or adjacent room, I don't think that's as a big a limiting factor as we think.
(1) there have to be multiple scum. We don't know how they trigger their killing mechanism works, but presumably more than 1 of them could do the kill, which means they can cover more ground.
(2) We know there is that item that lets you move to whatever room you want. So it's possible that one of them gets that and strategically places themselves for maximum coverage.

I also agree with Jake that we may be getting a bit too caught up in the mechanics of the game, that we're letting regular scumhunting slip by the waysideI do think we should continue to reveal information, etc to try to narrow things down, but just be mindful.

Mollie's, you're up.
In post 718, shos wrote:^^^ I'm inclined to vote Jen just for this post alone, lol. will explain soon.

*SNIP*

@Jen:
as a start I'm going to have to be surprised there: no item on all three nights? sounds suspicious to me..like what scum would say to hide kill attempts.. >_>

you said that 'it appears that they can only kill if in the same room or adjacent room'. seriously? it's almost as if it is WRITTEN IN THE RULES?
in 1) you said 'how they trigger their killing mechanism works'. that is obviously not what you naturally wrote. there's either how they trigger their killing mechanism, or how their killing mehcnaism works. not both. to me it seems like a bad slip: it slips that something has to be done to trigger a kill. town would have no reason to think that we don't know how their kill works - the rules state it clearly. the rules also say "Mafia may or may not have other rules and privileges not expressed here." - which is exactly what you just slipped.

in that last sentence there's another problematic sentence: '...regular scumhunting slip by the waysideI do think..'. see, this only means one thing in my eyes. tell me what the 'side' was doing there and I'll tell you what I think from all this.
There's A) the scumslip and then look there's also B!!!!

that is post 716. she says she did not have any item until 'she found one last night'.
then there's post which sums up the items/locations etc, in which Jen is marked to have had no item like ever until tonight. Jen has seen and posted after that post.

this just fits my theory perfectly - both about the scumslip and about how the scums claimed ot have no items so that they can make kills which was confirmed in Beli and then when it got found out and noted by me all of a sudden she does get an item (we all forgot about 716 of course)...

so yeah, I believe I caught Jenscum and I'm done. if you guys still want to hammer me go ahead, get Jen tomorrow.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #202) » Sun May 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by shos »

Also I have to say that everything seems to fit with what peng says, so he is likely town in the case jen isn't

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #203) » Sun May 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by shos »

well obviously you are town if jen is scum. but I think that you are town even if she is town.

if the chart is anything like that then we should add 'hold' or 'drop' in there. I don't think Jen said anything about holding an item.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #204) » Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 am

Post by shos »

^^^ is true.

I'm pretty sure taht if we lynch Jen we get scum. if we don't, then actually I think mollie is indeed the most viable suspect. I just...don't remember why I take her as obvtown, and with the reassessment of penguin and her radio silence, that's my immediate pick.

but first things first: lynch Jen.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #205) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:36 am

Post by shos »

Jen, I found precisely THREE supposed scumslips. one is by you, which hasn't been answered yet and still I believe it is a scumslip ("trigger a nightkill mechanism works"). one was answered by the mod, which was entirely legitimate and if the mod hadn't rephrased it, we'd immediately catch molliescum (which is not out of our options btw if you are town). the last one was here with penguin who supposedly worked on an assumption that the rules possibly contradict.

answer me this: if you had the horseshoe on N2, why didn't you use it? why did you choose to use it tonight (and how/on who? remind me what it does again ><)(we should add a list of what each item does)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #206) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 716, Jennifer wrote:I haven't had any items until I found one when I moved last night.
so you're saying that you lied here.

ok.

scum found.

~~

I never said you didn't respond, I said it wasn't answered, resolved. ergo, I still think it's a scumslip. and I don't need your credibility, lol. there's no flaw in the logic; you said you recieved an item, and NOW you said that you did not have any item. simple logic calls contradiction. contradiction means a lie or a mistake. you just made sure that it is not a mistake NOW, and obviously it is not a mistake during 716, since you got the horseshoe AFTER it.

so you lied. lynch all liars etc

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #207) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by shos »

ah screw it, she's right, no slip again -_- I still think she's the best lynch now, tho. even for the fact that she's discreditting me for a mistake in my scumhunting and voting me for erring and not for being scum. her scumhunting is not scumhunting, it is pointing why others are not 100% sure correct, and it's been that way the entire game iirc (didn't ISO yet). considering the townreads I already have, this is an easy jump for me and I'm keeping my vote there.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #208) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by shos »

I have to say that, if mollie made that mistake too it's even worse that you base a 'you can't trust what shos says' on that. as town, whenever someone states facts in front of you you check them. in no way this is an attempt to 'bamboozle you from me', lol. last I checked your reasons to vote me are basically omgus.

which brings me to ask - all the others voting me - what's the reason for that?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #209) » Tue May 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by shos »

well assuming that there's only one scum, we should just try to keep Mala and Serra alive, and all the rest we can spare. just lynch one by one and make a careful choice in mylo

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #210) » Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 am

Post by shos »

well then. still town.

my will - just keep mala and serra alive, you should do fine. tomorrow's lynch should be Jen. if there actually is a third scum - well we're in trouble then, good luck with that~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #211) » Wed May 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by shos »

*Sigh* I'm out of focus lately.

so uh. I don't understand something in your post - how can Jen know when a kill can be attempted? your post says why not keep it for when it'se needed, but Jen, if town, has no way of knowing if the scum will kill tonight. the scum HAVE to attempt kill every 2 nights, they do NOT have to kill ONLY once in two nights.
you might be scum after all ya know. this game, oh this game

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #212) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:38 am

Post by shos »

this is why I thought it was three scum in the first place.......

could we seriously be in possible mylo?

should we attempt a nolynch?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #213) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by shos »

Serra could not have pulled a nolynch. I specifically said that I had to wake up early for the army and I will hammer if nobody has.

and if you remember I told you that I already checked beli's meta and there's nothing really to be taken from there. you're welcome to do the research yourself and see I'm right (maybe that'll make you think I'm town btw ^_^) and rethink. from my knowledge of Beli, it is quite possible that he and Jen bussed each other early for towncred.

btw guys I'm a guy if it wasn't known...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #214) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:00 am

Post by shos »

*keeps voting Jen*

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #215) » Fri May 17, 2013 7:49 am

Post by shos »

Mala, I repeat, the force-NL is nothing since I specifically said in which hour my alarm clock goes off and left 0% to chance of a nolynch. and confirming the dagger doesn't add anything - he could be scum with dagger, he'll be aware of what the item does but not use it.

Mala, don't make me doubt the townread please, it helps me :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #216) » Fri May 17, 2013 9:42 am

Post by shos »

Look I have no problem with people calling you town since I'm like a gazillion percent sure taht you are, but mala's latest attempts at reasoning look odd, and his reads are sorta going with the flow, so it makes me less sure of my townread there. as if he's scum going with the flow to another mislynch.

mollie's radio silence bugs me.

I actually think that if Jen flips town, I'll probably have m vote in these two.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #217) » Fri May 17, 2013 9:43 am

Post by shos »

uh btw I wasn't hammered then right? where's dat votecount >>

Guille, can you prod Mollie, she hasn't posted in 3 days now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #218) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1159, pirate mollie wrote:I am here

this game is dragging

sho's I can't believe you are calling me out when you have done so little yourself
are you kidding me? :|

you may as welel replace out if you wish.

~~~

after I'm done get Jen (or vig her if possible, that's better) and then mollie.

btw the wrench is still with me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #219) » Sat May 18, 2013 5:47 am

Post by shos »

Mod, please prod Jen, it's been like a year

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #220) » Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by shos »

well yesterday I foolishly claimed to have the wrench instead of possibly soaking a nightkill. so I kept the wrench since mafia won't target me anyway, and moved to the kitchen, and told you all that I used it and 'do not want to expose my location'. Then, I 'by mistake' exposed my CURRENT location when I updated the table, hoping that tonight I will be the target of the nightkill and SO i will succeed in soaking the nightkill to make up for my yesterday stupidity; but hey I needed to get to night for that, so it's of no use any longer.

in short - I tried to decieve the mafia, since the lie will not hurt town.

since tonight there was no nightkill, the mafia are forced to atttempt a kill tonight, meaning that when I use the wrench it will both A) save me/possibly soak the kill and B) if the kill is successful, it will make me conftown to you guys(since I used the real use of the item).

so meh, I'd rather not be lynched. if you do decide to go on me, mark Jen for tomorrow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #221) » Sat May 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by shos »

yup. you approved of it before too you know, with the vote ;)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #222) » Mon May 20, 2013 2:55 am

Post by shos »

Thats l-1.

Mollie, whats your plan if i flip town?

Tell me, are you scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #223) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:37 am

Post by shos »

Or, it is a real question.

Ir seems that.nobody is considering any other scum so what info will my townflip give?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #224) » Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by shos »

This is a very good point. Whatever happens, if i am scum youll.know tomorrow.

Told ya hes town

vote mollie

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #225) » Mon May 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by shos »

Good omgus yeah

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #226) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by shos »

^^^is my thought, thats ehy i asked what info u get ig i flip town.

Reason i.make short and few comments is.im.bqack in the army and were usually not allowed phones.

Jen can really be scum, but mollie as well. As i said before, just lynch both im any order to win. Currently.nobody would vote jen so mollie it is. I will fly with the wtench today and can prove it - someone target me and your action will miss, duh

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #227) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:31 am

Post by shos »

Well convince them lol.

As i said, i will use the wrench tonight. Someone target me, even.for vigging. Youll miss. A kill has to happen. That will prove me town.

What if we nolynch today? Thatll also be good if were in mylo.

Jen tell me, would you nolymch? If im.scum.that doesnt help me, and if.not i might be proven town.

Id also like to heat from mollie, she said nothing for weeks now and is jusr jumping on the bandwagon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #228) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:25 am

Post by shos »

Serra, if you are operating in two scum alive now theory then true. But i doubt.

Mollie, please make a fucking effort. This game is this close to ending.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #229) » Thu May 23, 2013 11:28 am

Post by shos »

I cannot see how a shos lynch is better than a nolynch when.i can 99% verify my towniness. Jens answer to the question proves to me shes scum btw; it ignored what i wrote snd gave me a general answer that, of course, provides no info and pushes a lynch.

Peng/mala, i urge you.to nolynch.

Gnight

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #230) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by shos »

Do you think therrs a chance for a jen lynch now?

I ahould be voting.nl but no time to type

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #231) » Thu May 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by shos »

Dat will only get upi.guys tp.lylo

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #232) » Fri May 24, 2013 5:28 am

Post by shos »

I had no time at all when i posted these. On.my phone for tags you have to switch multiple times and it sucks ass and long to do so because of delay after each letter. You are, again, trying to discredit me for real life unrelated.to the game events.

I highly believe that one scum left pnly, and that it is one of jen or mollie. Since only one scum.lt doesnt matter who goes first. Since we are 6, it also doesnt matter if we nl today.

VOTE: nolynch

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #233) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:01 am

Post by shos »

I have stuff to say but im tired as hell. Im free with phone in the next 24 hrs tho. Ill.post im an hour or so

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #234) » Fri May 24, 2013 10:02 am

Post by shos »

K so why a nolynxh is better:
1. Theres a chance shos can prove himself town if theres a kill
2. If there isnt one we have come to.the same situation but with more free info
3. There are 6 ppl alive. Thats even. A nolynch followed by a kill will do us almost no harm, where a mislynch keeps the # even with less item info and.leaves us in mylo.

Lynching me does.not decrease the pool of suspects to a definite info size right.now (consijering malas reads). What benefit.is rhere to lynch? Its everyone.in the wagon, noone really to blame. What info is new?

I want everyone to tell me now: asse i was lynched, and say, mala was killed by poison. What do you do.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #235) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:14 am

Post by shos »

Well, has anyone targetted me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #236) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 1238, guille2015 wrote:
VOTE COUNT 5.00With 6 alive it's 4 votes to Lynch.

Voting for:

Shos (0):
Jennifer (0):
malakittens (0):
pirate mollie (0):
penguin_alien (0):
serrapaladin (0):

Not voting (6): Shos, Jennifer, malakittens, pirate mollie, penguin_alien, serrapaladin

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-05-25 23:30:00)
Btw mod deadline needs to be fixed. Also, visit the qt please
~Thanks, I was about to end the day.
Last edited by guille2015 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #237) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 am

Post by shos »

I have an item now, no flavor tho.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #238) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:38 am

Post by shos »

Erm, i might be able to confirm people with it if im lucky tomorrow. Might.

How is me and serra semi.conf?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #239) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by shos »

Interesting. Mollie and jen.need tonpick up now then.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #240) » Fri May 31, 2013 8:31 am

Post by shos »

(we should be lynching jen, btw)

mod, can you honestly prod Mollie repeatedly in a way that will likely make her remember us?

:D

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #241) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 am

Post by shos »

I confirm that the mod gives no info about the lead pipe when it's used.

I'm torn between nolynching again/lynching one of {mollie, Jen}.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #242) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 am

Post by shos »

see, my item will be used better if I held on to it until tomorrow, imo. I will not claim the item I have. and when used it can find scum if we're lucky.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #243) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by shos »

for me to get blocked they'll need to correctly guess my location AND use the lead pipe there. doubt it. and the numbers count still even and still possible mylo if 2 scum...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #244) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by shos »

Agreed. Actually considering the amount of nokill nights, i assume 2 scum are left. Probably.jen and mollie.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #245) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by shos »

I dont think so. Im on the phone so can any of you update the table(s)? Itll help me in deciding how to use my item too. I want, if possible, a table/list of who was where and had what and used how, and a reminder on what we know that the items do.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #246) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:05 am

Post by shos »

Lol maybe mollie will xD
serra/mala, any chance you guys can?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #247) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:34 am

Post by shos »

Well then.

vote; nolynch
Mafia guys try to end night quickly

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #248) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:09 am

Post by shos »

Lol i didnt getwjat was wrong at first heje. Yea i meant i want next day to begin qyickly.

guille, prodz are due ahain i.believe

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #249) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 1, guille2015 wrote:
Characters:

Each player is randomly assigned a character. The alignment of the player is also randomly assigned.
  • Miss Scarlet
    (Red)
  • Colonel Mustard
    (Yellow)
  • Mrs. White
    (White)
  • Mr. Green
    (Green)
  • Mrs. Peacock
    (Blue)
  • Professor Plum
    (Purple)6o
  • Miss Peach
    (Orange)
  • Monsieur Brunette
    (Brown)
  • Madame Rose
    (Pink)
  • Sergeant Gray
    (Gray)
Items:

• At the beginning of the game all items are randomly distributed throughout the mansion.
  • As players enter rooms they will pick up the item that is in the room if they currently are not holding an item.
  • If several players enter a room with an item at the same time, the item will go to just one player selected randomly.
  • There will only be at most one (1) item per room.
  • Each item has a unique use that can be used on any player in an adjacent room and current room unless otherwise specified.
  • When using an item you can target a player or a room. If the targeted player is outside the range of the item, then the action will fail. If the targeted room has several players, the targeted player is selected randomly.
  • Each night the player can choose to
    use
    hold
    or
    drop
    the item.
  • The player cannot hold more than one item at a time.
  • The player cannot hold an item for more than two(2) days. On the second night in possession of the item, the player must use or drop the item.
  • Once an item is dropped or used they will appear on a random room.
  • The players use the items before dying.
  • When the player dies the item is automatically dropped.
  • Items that are not picked up will remain in their respective rooms over the course of the night.
  • These are the following items:
    • Candlestick
    • Dagger
    • Lead Pipe
    • Revolver
    • Rope
    • Wrench
    • Poison
    • Horseshoe
Rooms:

Click for larger image.

• Every night a player must choose a room to move too.
  • A player can only move to an adjacent room.
  • A player cannot remain in a room. Failure to submit a movement, will randomly select the next room for the player.
  • All actions are resolved prior to moving to another room.

• The Rooms and Adjacency:
RoomAdjacent Rooms
KitchenDining Room, Trophy Room, ♟Library
Dinning RoomKitchen, Drawing Room
Drawing RoomDining Room, Courtyard, ♟Conservatory
CourtyardDrawing Room, Gazebo, Fountain, Library, ♟Carriage Room
GazeboCourtyard
FountainCourtyard
LibraryCourtyard, Billiard Room, ♟Kitchen
Billiard RoomLibrary, Studio
StudioBilliard Room, Conservatory
ConservatoryStudio, Trophy Room, ♟Drawing Room
Trophy RoomConservatory, Carriage House, Kitchen
Carriage houseTrophy Room, ♟Courtyard
Cloak RoomThis room is off limits.
♟Secret Passages

Mafia:
  • Mafia are required to find an Item in order to perform a kill.
  • Mafia can only make one kill per night.
  • Mafia are forced to kill every other night. If they choose to not kill or cannot kill during a night, the next night in which they can kill, they are forced to make the kill, as long as they have an item.
  • The kill will use the item as a weapon and can only be used in adjacent rooms and current room.
  • Mafia can opt to use the item as intended, instead of making the kill
  • Mafia may or may not have other rules and privileges not expressed here.
Voting:
  • Votes are used to Lynch players during the day. When a player gains a majority of the votes, half of the players plus one, then that player is lynched and removed from the game board.
  • Vote in
    bold
    or use the
    VOTE:
    tags.
  • Unvotes are not necessary but may help.
  • Vote counts will be edited into the first post of the page. If you don't like this we can change it through majority vote.
  • Place votes on new lines. Although I allow inline votes, I do not guarantee that I will see it.
Rules:
  • Do not talk about the game outside the thread, unless your roles specifically allows it.
  • Prods will be issued to players if they have not posted within a 48-hour period. Players who have been prodded have 24 hours to respond in the game thread before a replacement is sought. Saturday and Sunday will be considered a 24-hour period.
  • When you are pressured to reveal your role, do not copy my message. Use your own words. Do not quote anything I send to you.
  • Ask me questions if anything is unclear.
  • I am a giant robot and I can make mistakes (due to human programming). If you find such mistakes please point them out so that I may resolve it.
  • Have fun. It is a game, and I expect courteous and mature behavior. Mafia is not a game to win, it is a game to enjoy.
  • Do not edit the content of your posts. It is not fair if you post something that some people get to see and other don't.
  • Do not use this formatting:
    This is me commenting.

• Actions not received will follow the following protocol: Items will be dropped, if possible the player will move to a random adjacent room.
  • Actions may be submitted ahead of time and can be changed as many times as desired; at deadline, the last action that was submitted will be used. Actions may be submitted via PM or QuickTopic if available.
  • I reserve the right to add or alter any rule in the game including the rules herein.
  • Any situations not covered above will be handled on an individual basis.
Deadlines:
  • Days will be at least 21 days (3 weeks) long. It may be longer depending on my schedule and weekends.
  • Nights will be at least 3 days long. It may be longer depending on my schedule and weekends.
  • If a day deadline has been reached and I am not around, the day will continue until I stop it. Don't assume that this will happen though.
  • Twilight is defined as the moment in which the hammer vote is cast until the game is stopped. During this time, you are allowed to continue talking, but any votes or unvotes cast during this time will not count towards the vote counts.
Win Conditions:
  • Town wins when all threats to town have been eliminated.
  • Mafia wins when all town members are dead or nothing can prevent otherwise.
  • In the event that there are equal number of town members and mafia members at day break, mafia will automatically win, regardless of what items are in possession. Reaching night time with equal number of town members and mafia members will only result in a mafia win if the items in possession have no influence in the actions.
Confirmation and Night 0:
  • Please confirm your role by PM.
  • Please read the instructions carefully. I will answer any questions as long as it is public knowledge.
  • You can request a QT to handle your movements and actions.
  • During Night 0, you have to perform an action, if possible, and make a move.
  • Confirmation will last 48 hours or until 8 of the players confirm.
  • If you do not confirm after 48 hours, you will be prodded. After being prodded you will have 24 hours to respond or be replaced.

InvitationDear

It will be to your advantage to be present on this date at Tudor Mansion, Hampshire, England because a Mr. Boddy will bring to an end a certain long-standing confidential and painful financial liability.
Please RSVP.

A Friend.

P.S.:
Town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #250) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 am

Post by shos »

Sorry for the mess im on phone and its hard to edit

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #251) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:11 am

Post by shos »

Id like to ask anyone who is able to, to move into carriage room or library.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #252) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:09 am

Post by shos »

Read the game please.
Im short:
Mylo, items can create confs.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #253) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by shos »

Im stupefied by jen. Dunno if lynch her or nolyncj.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #254) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by shos »

Mollie you are really destroying the game. Come on.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #255) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by shos »

In the last three weeks you posted ten times

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #256) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:39 am

Post by shos »

????

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #257) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by shos »

I agree with peng.

Lol at "no lunch". Id rather eat.

I have an item that will possibly prove/disprove scum guys. Today i wont need protection tho

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #258) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by shos »

Candlestick Dagger Lead Pipe Revolver Rope Wrench Poison Horseshoe

Remind me what does what?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #259) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by shos »

Dagger protects
Lead pipe roleblocks
wrench teleport+immunity

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #260) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:23 am

Post by shos »

Ah crap. I hoped she wouldnt replace out.

Guille find someone willing to read 50 pages and get lynched lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #261) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by shos »

Well read then and post before you read the thread.

Welcome and good luck lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #262) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by shos »

True, now post your locations and actions before you read

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #263) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by shos »

Well thats disappointing. For now.

So i dunno what my plan is now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #264) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:42 am

Post by shos »

Well then we should either nl or lynch jen.

We can half confirm mara - if she blocks someone when theres a kill shes confyown.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #265) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:31 am

Post by shos »

Go home jen, youre drunk.

Of course mm isnt cleared, lol, why would sje be? And whay of she lies?

...go drunk ur home

~~
Mm, how long do you think youll need to read up? I know its long but we really could use some new input, maybe different views or something other than game mexhanism info

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #266) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by shos »

You do4realive that we dont know if the claims aee true.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #267) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:10 am

Post by shos »

Well dl isnt far away so please mara gogogo

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #268) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:57 am

Post by shos »

Actually in the light of what has been said the chance i will expose scum tonihht are slim. If i held the item.and.used it tomorrow that chance will rise greatly but at thr cost of two nls, i doubt if we should wait.

I think i will use the item tonight and hope for good; if my result doesbt help then we will lynch jen. Something like tgat.

Im finally coming back home timorrow for two full days :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #269) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:24 am

Post by shos »

I say nl first.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #270) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:56 am

Post by shos »

why do you think Peng is more likely scum than Jen? I highly doubt it. if anything, BOTH are scum, but there's no way that only one and it is peng. I'm like 99% sure it's Jenscum, but willing to spare another NL to maybe get confs via items.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #271) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by shos »

It does.not matter if we winslowly or quickly, so safe play is better imo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #272) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by shos »

Holy shit.

Later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #273) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by shos »

Well. Nibody even considered third party. If a townie made the kill claim so.

Tbe mod did not snswer mw in the qt yet so more info later.

Jen should be conf now.

We have a head wound - which weapon?
Cant be lead pipe since ms mara claimed it
i had the candlestick so its not it
poison doesnt make sense
gun same
Rope same
What else?

We should claim all weapon use and rewrite all the info we have.

M

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #274) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by shos »

Mara, where did you.move to thr vourtyard from? Do you have an item niw?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #275) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Post by shos »

could be wrench or horseshoe indeed.

I'll work on this game later this evening, I have time

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #276) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:38 am

Post by shos »

btw, who accoding to our lists was near the trophy room?

I used the Candlestick last night; it tells you who is in rooms in your range. that makes it much harder for scum to lie about their position. if you get that item, don't say where you are, I think.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #277) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by shos »

well my results aren't that influencing. my results are in the form of 'nobody was in ____, ____, ____, ____ etc before moving last night' so basically, nobody was nearing me. if I say which __s these are i'll say where I am, and I don't want to do so so meh.

I'm willing to lynch Ms Marangel. the worst case here is that there is 1 antitown left; if ms mara flips town, Jen is conftown, and it's very neat. we're not in mylo or lylo, so I'm willing to take the risk.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #278) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by shos »

well I wanted people to get somehow in my range without saying precisely where I actually was. it didn't work much.

a peng townflip will not give me any info. a MS Mara townflip will clear Jen for me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #279) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by shos »

True. But its not that bad. Wel ill fill it up later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #280) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by shos »

My theory is gonw obviously. One scum dead in lynch, one scum KILLED AT NIGHT. Ergo, some other bad guy killwd tjem, so either another scumteam-unlikely since 6,2,2 is bad for town. Or, third party. So we need to look for third party stuff, which ducks. If jen is conf, all we need is to keep her alive and its 50-50.

I will need to reread lots for an sk and probably revise items use..

I currently think mala or peng

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #281) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:30 am

Post by shos »

An sk cuz scum died tonight and nobody claimed to be the killer.

Lead pipe description doest clarify if its possible iirc. Ill check

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #282) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:35 am

Post by shos »

Oh crap. Got xonfuses with the red color

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #283) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:08 am

Post by shos »

Kay. I think we should lynch peng.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #284) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by shos »

The erench doea that.

Goddamn scarlet

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #285) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 am

Post by shos »

Well i already used the items and all it proves is that i cant die tonight.

About mara - i am waiting for the explanations too. As youcan see im.not voting atm.

Also i tjought that was a scumflip.

Could be jen-mara scumteam as we suspected yesterday...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #286) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by shos »

Lolwut mala

No way we hurt jen since mara confirmed her so if therrs a choice we get mara not jen

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #287) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:46 am

Post by shos »

Mine too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #288) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by shos »

Well its mot impossible that i vote mala.

Anyways i have the poison on me now; it forces target to drop their item or something. No diuble move.

Caught in lies?
Ill consider

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #289) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by shos »

I say lynch mara.
Town and no loss=dont vig.
Scum and no win=dont vig.

So i think you should keep your item tonight.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #290) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:39 am

Post by shos »

Who has any items?

Hold the vig.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #291) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:10 am

Post by shos »

Hahaha

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #292) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by shos »

I wanna vote mm.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #293) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by shos »

Because your and mollies behavior and claims arr just off. If you flip town, that sucks, but dunno. Ill keep thinking.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #294) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: ms mara

If we do not win, lynch mala ftw.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #295) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by shos »

because MM is scum; and mala seems to be overtrying to ruin the wagon on Mara and derailing that wagon over...a penguin lynch? which she provided no real reasoning for; so my guess it's mala/mara team right now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #296) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by shos »

surprisingly you agree with mala...

why are you wierded that I dropped the twoteam theory? I only brought it up because I thought serra flipped scum. if there realy is two teams, that means 60% of the living are scum, in which I'm kinda doomed anyway.

question: why would I vote peng now?
question: how many scums do you think there are?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #297) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by shos »

wjat game are you reading lol.

*not hammering*

I dropped that since I saw serra was scum, so I thought there was another scumteam to kill the scum you know.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #298) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by shos »

well Jen didn't hammer too. that's good.

the one-mislynch only neeeded is my theory.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #299) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by shos »

So far, we have mala and MM voting peng, and both of us could hammer but didn't. that means we're not scum, or, we are scum with peng. I doubt that you are scum with peng since eh and I were the leaders against you in part of the game; MM's rooms confusion leads me only to believe she is scum.

oh WAIT

MM has two votes too

so you are no conftown!!!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #300) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by shos »

cuz you didn't hammer both peng AND Ms mara

so you're our conftown, yay!!

that removes the option of mara/jen

so

mara/mala
mara/peng
mala/peng

both mala and mara are voting peng so I doubt they are his scumbuddy. Mala can hammer mara and doesn't so that means mala/peng is out of the way.

which means it's either mara/mala or mara/peng.

which means Mara is our lynch today

VOTE: Ms Marangel

for 100% scumflip ^_^

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #301) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Post by shos »

well now how do I convince you that I am not scum because this is an assuption needed for the 100% sureness.

If I were scum with anyone it can only be penguin.

there's gotta be something

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #302) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:07 am

Post by shos »

Both that and the fact that i dont care. If it was one scum we have anothee mislynch so no worries.

Peng,.if you are town you already know tjat me and jen are conftowns for npt hammering you.

If mara is town then theres only one scum which is easy enough discussion for tomorrow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #303) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:40 am

Post by shos »

Im gonna lol.

Resppnd at home

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #304) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:54 am

Post by shos »

Ms Mara. tell me what made your slot to supposedly have a double move. this is a really last chance. if that is an item, tell me which. if not, well good luck convincing me to remove the vote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #305) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 am

Post by shos »

It is.
If i were scum and it wasnt id win and tell you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #306) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by shos »

Awesome.

Thanks. Wverybody! More later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #307) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:00 am

Post by shos »

Awesome game guys.

I wanna see the setup n scum qtttt

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #308) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by shos »

But if scum knew ehlpwhere everypne is,.isnt that.like awesome and easy to kill?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #309) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by shos »

Well it sucks yeah. One more scum needed probs

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #310) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:10 am

Post by shos »

GUILLE

SETUP

NOW

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #311) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by shos »

Daytalk! :0

Interesting indeed.

What made you choose precisely 10 people? Ill read the qt

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”