Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Draft: Joe Diamond, the Private Eye.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Vote: DTMaster
since you didn't get to be the innocent child.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Dry-fit »

@Inte: Shoehorned reasoning for a random vote? Yeah PhD's reasoning in post 49 is shoehorned but is it scum motivated?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 78, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Oh. My bad for not paying enough attention in the draft.

But even still, he's just a retard playing the Innocent Child the WORST WAY POSSIBLE.
Hey I've done worse. Just ask Toogeloo.

@inte why didn't you answer my questions?

Vote: inte.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 108, Blue Bonnet wrote:VOTE: DT

Kanye is scum too, methinks. I'd rather vote this atm.
These reads don't make any sense to me.

LLD is likely town for that case on Radioactive Wolf. I think scum is
slightly
less likely to make a case on an innocent child, but the real important thing is that the logic behind it was of the convoluted kind scum is less likely to use, especially early in the game.

Unvote. Vote: Symphony.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 181, Radioactive Wolf wrote: 11. Dry-fit -- Joe Diamond, the Private Eye
Posting is sparse, but I don't like the symphony vote.
Null-scum
What's wrong with a symphony vote?

Symphony thinking jeremy was scummy because a vote would potentially be left on a town player is awful reasoning. But what's worse is removing the vote and not giving any other reads. Symphony looks like scum who doesn't know how to make a case.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 191, Blue Bonnet wrote:
In post 190, Dry-fit wrote:Symphony looks like
newbtown
who doesn't know how to make a case.
FTFY

Symph is town, move your vote somewhere useful.
I think it's newb scum more often than newb town that has trouble giving reads and making cases.

I just looked at Symphony's one completed game though and she did basically the same exact thing there as town <.<

Unvote.
I need to reevaluate.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Sorry I haven't been able to post I've been having computer problems.
In post 234, Symphony wrote:I just considered that maybe he was faking the V/LA.
Really this just isn't something that happens.

Right now my top suspect is Shaboostein.
hitogoroshi wrote:Wow, Sajin literally just unvoted me without a word instead of answering my question about the most compelling reason I'm scum. Hey everyone, this is sort of an important thing to notice.
I'm down with this. Not answering questions is scummy, and though a lot of players have done it this game, Sajin is someone I would expect to be on top of things and the timing of the unvote does make it seem off.
Vote: Sajin.

Second scumread is Shaboostein. Hasn't made any serious vote yet despite saying a player(inte) did something scummy. Has only been defensive responding to DTM's case rather than making a case of his own. I know he said he likes to be convinced before placing a vote but it feels to me more like he's trying to stay in the background.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 276, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 273, Dry-fit wrote:Right now my top suspect is Shaboostein.
In post 273, Dry-fit wrote:Vote: Sajin.

Second scumread is Shaboostein.
erm...?
I meant to say "my top suspect is Sajin."
Toogeloo wrote:I've played two games with Dry-fit, and both games he's been town. He was completely useless in both games as well, going days without posting, and when he did, it'd be a minimal effort. The thing that strikes me as odd this game is, unlike the other 2 experiences I've had with him, he's made an excuse for his activity (His computer problems). In my previous two games, he seemed completely oblivious to the fact that he was ever a detriment or that his posting was extremely minimal. He 'knows' he's a detriment now and makes an excuse for it.
When my inactivity is because of computer problems, I say so. When it's not, I don't. I've made posts like this as town before, just not in the games I played with you.
Toogeloo wrote:You have a guilty conscience Dry-fit?
A guilty conscience about my play in that game? Sure.
Sajin wrote:Lastly what did you think about what DTM posted about me?
I don't care much for DTM's case.
Sajin wrote:@Dryfit: I actually answered hito's question in the @DTM section of my last post. Why are you parroting hito without actually reading the thread?
Seriously? Well then you answered in a very non-obvious way. And why was your vote still on hito in post 159, when you had a 50/50 scumread between toog and kanye? Surely voting one of them is better than keeping your vote on a null read.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Sajin failing to answer questions again...

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Dry-fit »

How in the world has the Sajin wagon disintegrated after the last two posts Sajin made?

Hito how do you switch to inte after all the points you've made against Sajin?

How is this flash wagon being formed on inte on all people?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Unfortunately I'll only be able to be online another hour today so
Unvote. Vote: PhDScar.
At least it's a better lynch than inte.
hitogoroshi wrote: inte 316 is horrible as shit, he doesn't even care if one of his professed top townreads is voting with him or not - that is, he's voting OFF the major wagons but doesn't care if anyone else follows him or not. Guess what kind of player doesn't care if their suspect gets lynched or not?
That's pretty much how I normally play. If people agree with my cases great, if they aren't interested it's just too bad. I don't push on it too hard. I also don't feel any particular need to be on one of the major wagons. Of course at this point in the day it's a different story.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Unvote. Vote: Sajin.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 377, PhDScar wrote:
In post 374, Dry-fit wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Sajin.
Why the sudden change of vote?
Deadline extension.
PhDScar wrote:The Sajin wagon is a mess. People are voting for him for reasons all over the place even saying other people's reasons suck. The worst is the interaction between him and DTM consisting mostly of "No you" arguments. Helping no one and just filling the thread with pointless argument. It would also be easier to follow if people used quotes. It could be that I'm bad but I'm having trouble following it and would appreciate some sort of explanation as to what is going on with it. Currently I am unconvinced of his scumminess.
So the Sajin wagon is a mess because you don't understand it?
Sajin wrote:I had a gut read about those 2 players at the time about the way they were talking to each other and I had a scummy action committed by hito's slot that I wanted to question. Why would I vote based on my gut in that situation? I never said hito's slot was null, you either read what someone else said about it or took my comment about the VLA specifically being a null tell as the whole read.
You said your vote on jeremy was a pressure vote and I took that to mean he was a null read:
Sajin wrote:@DTM: I see no questions asked of me in that post. Did I miss the questions? And I assume I understand the draft rules. The only person who voted based on purely role was jermey/hito and I assume he had his alignment at that point when he voted. Vote was pressure to get answers on it.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 525, PhDScar wrote:Am I the only one that hates this interaction? It reads as someone who doesn't care about the outcome of the vote at all. And that reads as SK. Most of GIF's other posts just come off as null to me. And so far this doesn't match how I saw him play as town last game. Of course he has yet to post any proper catch up post so I'll wait till that and the other claims are posted.
It looks like kind of a risky play for SK to me, as it's likely to draw the kind of suspicion you're giving it right now.
Oversoul wrote:I popcorn officially to inte then
hitogoroshi wrote:inte, claim night actions if any and popcorn to the next person.
Uh, if I understand correctly inte couldn't have used an action last night right? Unless he's scum.

I'm in favor of an Oversoul lynch today.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 529, PhDScar wrote:
In post 527, Dry-fit wrote:I'm in favor of an Oversoul lynch today.
How much of this is based off his asking Inte to explain his night action. Because as you pointed out it was a mistake Hito also made and Hito has been in this game much longer.
None of it. Shooboostein was my second suspect yesterday, and the fact he was off the Sajin wagon and didn't mention him at all doesn't help.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I think I'm the only one with a night action who hasn't claimed.

I tracked inte. He visited no one. I wanted to track someone who didn't have an action at night because a result would automatically mean scum. Also since mafia members can't both submit an action and do the nightkill, mafia members without a nightaction will be most likely to submit the kill.
PhDScar wrote:But shaboo was replaced. He clearly didn't care about this game so I feel like him not being on the Sajin wagon is Null.
I'm of the school of thought that any player can be read. That includes flakers, lurkers, trolls etc. It's true the fact that shaboo posted so little makes him not mentioning Sajin less suspect than it would be otherwise, I don't think it means nothing.
GuyInFreezer wrote:Um we had a doctor in this game, so I don't know what you mean by not having true protective roles.
"Doctor" was just part of his character name. His actual role was kill delayer.

Vote: Oversoul.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 581, hitogoroshi wrote:Dry-Fit, why inte over other people with no actions?
LLD is a strong townread and Symphony was a weak townread. inte was pretty much null. Not great to track a null read but I felt it was the optimal play to track someone without a night action.

Hito what do you think of Oversoul/Shaboostein?
kanyeknowsbest wrote:basically looking at last game should confirm me as not serial killer this game.
Dat self-meta.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 593, hitogoroshi wrote: Shaboo is GIF now. I'm null as to whether GIF is SK, but I don't think he's scum. He would have made more of a point as to why he was voting Sajin, I think, instead of just doing it because I asked him to.
Hito not scum with GIF or Oversoul....

@BB: We get it you think PhD is scum. Any other scum reads?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 644, Oversoul wrote:Wolf, he chose inte because inte didn't have an action. Inte was not the only person who didn't have an action. Specifically, why inte.
I explained that as well. I thought inte was the scummiest player without a nightaction.
hitogoroshi wrote:Man, everyone always says this even though I've seen counters (Maxous/Monkey in HxHxM). Next time I am scum I am totally mixing up a town and a scumbuddy.
I didn't notice that. Still I think it's somewhat of a different situation here where scum has daytalk.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 654, Oversoul wrote: Why ask this question if you already know the answer?
I wasn't entirely sure. I also wanted to bring it to everyone's attention if people aren't aware of what roles people have or how they work.
Oversoul wrote:Looking at his justification for the non Symphony track... where was it stated that you thought Symphony was a weak townread? You unvoted them with the need to reevaluate, but you also said that newb scum were more likely to take the action that Symphony took despite looking at one of his town games.
I didn't state it, but it was my read nonetheless. And yes I think scum are more likely to take that action but then I saw meta evidence that that's a move Symphony has made as town in a nearly identical situation. So I don't think the tell apples to him.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Dry-fit »

inte why didn't you use your ability?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I tracked Kanye last night. He targeted no one. The reasoning is that I didn't want to track the same person that PhD targetted, which I figured would be BB or GIF. I also wanted to track someone who didn't have a night action again, for the same reasons as before.

Now it turns out I tracked inte again though....

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 710, Blue Bonnet wrote: Why would he block us? We're scumreading him. We'd redirect someone to shoot him.
He would target you because the best use of his ability is to stop nightkills. Since you and GiF seem to be his top suspects I figured he'd most likely target one of you. But of course you're just making all of your posts from the perspective of PhD being scum, so yeah.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 712, PhDScar wrote:Yeah, I targeted BB. Not very intresting. But if I'm right doesn't it basically confirms BB town, right?
No. Why would it?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Vote: GuyInFreezer

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Well it looks like it's either me or inte so
Vote: Inte.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Dry-fit »

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Dry-fit »

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Vote: Kanyeknowsbest.
Obvious scum is obvious.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I didn't think it would be very helpful. I tracked hito, and he did indeed target LLD and you.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Night 4

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Phd. He targeted LLD.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I'm going to assume BB was just trolling the last two days.

I want to apologize to hito and Sajin for slipping. I've been busy lately and while I was able to keep up with the thread I wasn't able to give the setup the considerations it required. I'm going to be going on a break from mafiascum for the foreseeable future.

That deadline extension was very unfortunate for us, but it was the right call by the mod. Even still we had a fair chance if we hadn't screwed it up.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Oh and it's fine if the quicktopic gets posted. It's not really that interesting actually.

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”