Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 am

Post by dopog »

Hihihihi

vote Who

Does TheIrishPope always not vote during RVS? Actually whatever

unvote
vote theirishpope

Also freaking dislike trying to discern the seriousness of "RVS" votes -> see kdub

byebye
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by dopog »

@kdub; if it is you likely have an early gut/otherwise scumread on baldeagle i.e. a reason for voting him

And then I ask if you are gonna spill the beans or not?

@IrishPope; who is scum?

bye
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by dopog »

unvote
vote toomai
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:14 am

Post by dopog »

Hi. catching up now
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:52 am

Post by dopog »

Hi,

Have to go in a bit, but made it like halfway through page seven and these are my........

Scumreads;

~ Toomai; his first post keeps rvs going, which isn't too bad in light of everyone else doing it, but yeah keeping rvs going is pretty laaame. Like he didn't even have to bandwagon but any serious vote would be cool. Anyway the main thing was when I read post #60 I just isntantly was like "Toomai is scum". It sound as if he likely knows Guyett is town (cause he is scum) but by saying "personally" and "at least we should keep him around for one night" he is leaving a vote opportunity there, and doesn't seem concerned with convincing others not to lynch him. Yeah and when I have a "wow scum" reaction looking at a post I vote that. That post just makes him seem scum so hard.

~ TheIrsishPope; Yeah so first there was the lack of rvs votes or anything. Continual trying to maintain non-seriousness is pretty bad. Yesterday I briefly looked at his early game play in a couple of games and there is precedent for this. But then he tries to push some at least semi-serious stuff like the reaction test, and saying we're not mass claiming and other stuff. He's pushing two agendas (looking like trolly-town, and trying to be helpful). So yeah he is also likely scum.
Anyway so post #67;
In post 67, TheIrishPope wrote:Who, it was part of the reaction fishing, which worked pretty damn well, if I say so myself; mass claiming is not optimal just yet.
Toomai, you're playing too carefully. How can you win at Mafia with a common flaw called
compassion?

What is it with these empty votes? Explain your stuff people.

Generic, that's alright, it's only page 3, you'll realize sooner or later that I'm right. ;)
If he were town trolling would he care about people explaining their votes? Probably not. Ergo probably someone voted one+ of his scumbuds (i.e. he was probably referring to me voting toomai and/or jason voting baldeagle)

~ 1baldeagle1; This is mostly cause of TheIrishPope's #67 as I said above. Don't really have much to comment except I find his playstyle kind of scummy so that may be conf bias.

~ Generic; Ok so pyro has said a lot about this slot which I mostly agree with. But something that stuck out to me just quickly was that he said "I voted guyett cos he was vig having chose it. Had he said he chose alignment and claimed vig I would say town all day long even with the scummy as hell posting.". That seems so silly because if he were scum couldn't he just say he chose town and lie?

~ Who; This is mostly a gut read but his content sound so damn contrived and he seems to simultaneously push tip and guyett in #53 and #55 which looks somewhat scummily antagonistic.

So yeah scum is probably in;
Toomai
TheIrishPope
Generic

Who
baldeagle

In descending order of scumminess. Obviously other people need to post (i.e. stubbs, jason), but in the first six/sevenish pages these guys have been pretty scummmyyy.

Would be happiest with lynching toomai or tip today, and only somewhat subject to change after reading (especially if stubbs/jason have posted), which I will probably get to the next few pages in a few hours time.

byeee!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi ok not sure.

@Pyro; Ok so first this is a misrep; suggesting I'm saying "Toomai is scummy for not wanting to lynch the claimed vig? lol?". How am I saying that? Why would I say that? Like I said before, I read his post and was like "wow scum he seems to know guyett is town.". Cause it's not really what he said (duh), it's just the motivation behind it. Reading those intentions it just looks like he was trying to gain towncred for having a townread on a flailing player he knew to be town. That's it
And really I don't think I was misrepping Who. Read both of his questions and don't tell me they're rather loaded in #53 and #55. It looked like he was trying to open up vote opportunities on either of them pending answers. Which can come from town but I think that type of questioning oftentimes comes from scum.
And I prefaced the Generic read by saying I agreed with you? So I don't see how that is scummy at all.

@Kdub; What prompted me to investigate tip's meta was I had briefly metachecked another player (like a week earlier) for another game, and one of their games TIP was scum in and was called out for not voting in the RVS. Then on the first day of the game after seeing him not rvs vote I thought about that game, voted him page one, and then decided to re-read the bulk of it cause it was short. It's here if you really care; http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=30103. Then I looked at a couple games where he had flipped town (one ongoing which was probably not the wisest) on the same day so I got a feel for his meta. And so after reading up to pg. 7 the type of trolling, at least intent wise, looked pretty different, and now, hindsight, looks bloody different. I also looked briefly at guyett the same morning (as I'm in a couple games with him/he was posting) without drawing much, and Who in a newbie and a greatest idea mafia (the same kind of contrived passive-aggressive questioning was where I got a slight scum read from).

Eh sorry if I got a bit mad there but yah. Out of time. Will try get some more fleshed out reads up later tonight. But just quickly Toomai seems experienced enough to know that d1 you really always should be laying a vote down so that's pretty scummy. Still think he's scum.
Bye
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by dopog »

Ok dinner's not ready yet and I got heated thinking about stuff so back for a bit.

@Pyro; Seriously your whole case is based on one presupposition, that I wasn't actually on p7, and then you suddenly think everything is scummy becase of it. That's not cool.

I mean pyro obviously you can and will think whatever you want about that stuff;
But when I posted after reading up to dang page seven I thought Toomai, TIP and Generic were scum and I still think that (TIP obviously is but yah).

And also how the heck did I 180 on TIP? I voted him first post. asked him a question not cause I thought he was town but he was there and I wanted to see what he said. His response was trying to troll.

Ok ok feel a bit calmer now.

Just feels as if it's a whole lot of confirmation bias off of something that isn't even true.

Now I gotta go

BYE
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by dopog »

Ok dinner's ain't finished cooking yet and I got heated thinking about stuff so back for a bit.

@Pyro; Seriously your whole case is based on one presupposition, that I wasn't actually on p7, and then you suddenly think everything is scummy becase of it. That's not cool.

I mean pyro obviously you can and will think whatever you want about that stuff;
But when I posted after reading up to dang page seven I thought Toomai, TIP and Generic were scum and I still think that (TIP obviously is but yah).

And also how the heck did I 180 on TIP? I voted him first post. asked him a question not cause I thought he was town but he was there and I wanted to see what he said. His response was trying to troll.

Ok ok feel a bit calmer now.

Just feels as if it's a whole lot of confirmation bias off of something that isn't even true.

Now I gotta go

BYE
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:01 am

Post by dopog »

Hi

@kdub. I did metacheck's on friday my time. Typically that's the morning in which I have the most time to do mafia related stuff. And then once it hits like midday friday it's busy/weekend territory. And is the meta check inconsistency thing pretty much the reason you flipped from "why would he do that as scum?" to "he is probably scum"?
And with who, so I had the gut scummish feel on his questions then wanted to check his meta to see if it was something he always did; and yeah it kinda was (regardless of alignment) but they seemed (probably obv) more contrived when he was scum and I felt a bit that that was what I was seeing, again in #53 and #55. Not enough to push it hard but ja.

Come on. Whatever it might be a freaking odd set of circumstances but I just want you to see I'm town.

Generic is reading a bit more null to me now.

Didn't like #382. Not too sure why just read pretty bad.

Bye
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by dopog »

Ok hi I think I'm gonna go with a stream of consciousness post in a bit cause my thoughts on this game are all over the place. That'll likely be in a few hours.

But just thinking now after skimming thread couple things I felt were perinent;

~ TIP's #67 is still condemning of one of at least one of baldeagle/toomai. That post in context, asking people to explain their votes, convinces me that he was aware of his (or at least one of, but not sure if there is precedent for that) scumpartners.

~ This was weird;
generic wrote:Hello, I'm generic, I am aggressive and attacking every game,
no matter what my alignment
Bold added -> Really struggling to read this man.

~ @Acrhitect; Why aren't you putting your vote where your mouth is?

~ @Generic; Since it seems as if your role is obv; why did you pick that role?

Be back later all!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 am

Post by dopog »

Guyetttt getttt someee reads up please? Like more fleshed out ones? Not really in a position to demand that or anything but it'd be cool : )
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:55 am

Post by dopog »

Hi: @Generic: Why does the response to the answer of a question have to be explicit?

Need to help a friend out so my infamous big post will have to wait.
Byebye
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:49 am

Post by dopog »

dopog will be here as fast as he can!

Gimme nine hours!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi

: ( I have a running commentary kind of post written half up.

But I feel as if it's freaking useless. Outside of my one solidish scumread (Toomai) and some townreads I don't feel I can read the other people in the game...
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by dopog »

Whatever just going with it; gonna do a reads list

Like I said from rereading the thread (+ taking notes) I’m really finding it hard to read people. Probably because I’m pretty set. At least on Toomai. But I can’t read baldeagle. And I really don't know on Who. And it makes me bloody confused about Generic’s claim.

Gonna quote cause I think it looks better to read haha.
People I think are proba scum;

~ Toomai; Jaja you’ve heard this before but seriously. There’s the stuff with tip! And I’m not digging his lack of reads and real fight to work out what people are and being confused about people getting votes (see #468). The only thing that is townish in his posting is that he didn’t idle while my wagon was going on when he could have left it. Even in that post though “he agrees I look bad” which feels as if he is pushing two agendas at once. I will needa re-read his posts surrounding my wagon in context. But yah still confident in this read.

People who I’m terribly unsure on (in order of slightly slightly scum to slightly slightly town);

~ Jason; This is pretty gut, mostly cause skimming when I read #236 I absolutely was like what the heck, where is the town in that? As in I felt as if he was saying that “I don’t just do this as scum! But I do it as town toooo!”. Which is pretty scummy. Other than that it’s just a lot of rage and mostly null.

~ Generic; Yeah I dunno anymore

~ Who; Kinda talked about this before. His early game I wasn’t a fan of, but he was consistent with his suspicion of guyett

WAIT A MINUTE JUST REALISED

I was gonna say that his consistency of a guyett scumread looks pretty town (although most disagreed [+ yah the flip]) but then he didn’t list guyett in his #460 of his top “I want these guys lynched” list. Yeah none of his scumreads were on the wagon, but some of the stuff he does (e.g. guyett and the post were he explicitly says he’s staying on me) seem to me as if he is trying to look consistent in his voting/scumreads etc but actually he is not, which is pretty scum motivated.

Ok I’d bump him just above Jason now.

~ baldeagele; I REALLY DON’T KNOW

~Architect; His iso reads good but still = S, just cause of little stuff like not following up on guyett thing as I mentioned earlier, not voting at certain points and also seemingly having his Who scumread revolve around the desire to be sk and whether or not that’s scummy.

People who I think are maybe possibly town but (no longer) secretly want to lynch just in case;

~ Kdub

Everyone else I think is proba town;

~ The Purple Shoe

~ Stubbs

~ Pyro

but I’m not saying in what order, cause yeah I don’t do that!
Questions may come later tonight but I’m just tired now.

I would probably only like a Toomai or a who lynch, because not really confident in any other reads at the moment.

Bye for now!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:25 am

Post by dopog »

That flip was real bad Generic : (
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:51 am

Post by dopog »

Hi;

Are you serious Generic? I was doing other stuff haha and yeah just wanted to express that that was a real bad flip off of baldeagle.

But even in that case, I don't know what to say to show how it is. When the votes on me are as follows;
In post 365, Kdub wrote: I admit, I initially missed the part in where he said he looked up TIP's meta, which is actually a very good point now that you bring it up. If he says he meta-ed TIP "yesterday" (which would be Thursday), that means this game was only on page 3, and at that point, there's no real reason to single him out given the interactions between the two of them up to this point. That is, unless dopog actually meta-ed other players in addition to TIP, but given his activity level in this game up to that point, that seems unlikely.

The rest of your dopog case is meh, but I'll go with this since I don't have much else at this point, I have a town read on you, and I generally respect your game. Still not sold on eagle-town though.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: dopog

@dopog:
When you investigated TIP's meta, what prompted you to do so? Did you look at anyone else at that point?
In post 366, Who wrote:Pyro, your case against dopog is a very good case and I will sheep it for now.
Dopog, please post more so that I can find my own evidence against you besides just sheeping pyro.
In post 374, The Purple Shoe wrote:TIPs meta is to not RVS not his scum or town meta, thats just TIP.

yep made up crap here

In post 489, Generic wrote:Ok purple, since I know who this is an alt of and I know how good you are at reading people generally, I will run with your thought process and see where it gets us.

unvote,
Vote dopog
Which are sheeps, unexplained, or stuff I've already answered with as best I can, I don't know what to say. Like I just don't know. And I don't think TPS and kdub are scum so that doesn't help. What do you want me to say

And I'm seriously only gonna be content with a Who or Toomai lynch. I don't know where to go.

#491 implies you don't think I'm scum. Seriously you sound as if "oh I don't want to vote him but I think I have tooo" : S
Seriously man I don't get why you are voting me. #notscum

Just saw #495; Toomai; are you serious? I was busy and it was a vote that made me sad : (
How do they cancel each other out???

Ow that sounds a bit harsh but yeah seriously what.....
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:16 am

Post by dopog »

Hrmm

@kdub; can you spill the beans on your eagle vote?

@Jason; do you lurk as scum? What do you think of who, generic and architect?

@Who; Why do you think there is another town-aligned vig ala #477?

@Generic; Do you have any other scumreads?

K I'm going to sleep bye bye all : )
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:37 am

Post by dopog »

Hi...

I don't put much value in my ability to read this game... So messed for this one

Will re-read the thread.

At the moment I think Who is scum and toomai (but less so than before) and/or ??? (hence re-read)

byebye
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by dopog »

hi;

@Stubbs; do you have any reads?

Also answer my question Who;
dopog wrote:@Who; Why do you think there is another town-aligned vig ala #477?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi kdub.

What's your read on Who?

The only thing that makes me hesitant to put my vote on ttomai is that I'm scumreading who at the moment and he seems to have flipped off of his preferred lynches yesterday to go after toomai. hrmmm
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by dopog »

Who wrote:Hopefully they get vig-killed
tonight
After guyett died...
dopog