Goon

Mini 1507: WE THE PURPLE

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

RULES

Stolen from Guy_Named_Riggs and modified

General

1. Be familiar with sitewise rules and guidelines
2. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Use of homophobic, racist, sexist, or any other derogatory slurs -- even if made in a joking manner -- falls under this rule. Keep it civil.
3. Unless otherwise specified in your role PM or by me, you may not communicate outside of this thread while the game is running. If someone contacts you outside of the game, please let me know immediately!
4. Do not quote any private communication to which you have access. This includes game-related PMs, instant messages, and QuickTopics. Quoting time stamps from any private communication is also forbidden. Paraphrasing is okay.
5. If it is not visible to the naked eye, do not post it. This includes, but is not limited to: invisible text, tiny text, encrypted text, and text hidden within tags. Spoiler text, however, is allowed, as long as it is used within reason. For cases of breadcrumbing where you aren't sure, please PM me beforehand.
6. If you have the ability to edit your posts, don't use it in my game.
Dark Purple (#800080)
is reserved for the moderator. All other formatting is fair game with the provision that you do not impersonate me. I won't be amused. NOTE: This is mainly for impersonating the mod. I will only be taking action if I think you're trying impersonate me

Activity

Prods will be issued to players if they have not posted within a 48-hour period; they will have 24 hours to respond in the game thread before I search for a replacement.
I will also send reminders on request as long as at least 30 (1 Day, 6 Hours) hours have passed since the player's last post.
2. Players who have been prodded 3 times are subject to replacement without further notice. Player-requested prods do not count toward this total.
3. If you anticipate being away for at least 48 hours, please PM me or post a V/LA notice in the thread with the expected date of your return.

Days and Nights

Days have a fixed duration of 17 days and Nights last 48 hours.
Deadline extensions will be granted only in extreme circumstances.
2. Lynches occur through simple majority (50% of living players + 1, rounded down). If no majority is reached at deadline or there is a majority of votes for No Lynch, Day will end without a lynch. Once majority is reached, no further votes or unvotes will count.
3. Votes and vote revocations must be bolded (e.g.,
Vote: Player
and
Unvote
). Unvotes are preferred but not necessary when switching votes (e.g.,
Unvote, Vote: No Lynch
). Use of the vote tags (e.g., VOTE: Player) is optional.
4. All players, including the lynched player, are allowed to discuss in twilight phase until I post the death scene. Dead players may make one "Bah!" post that contains no game-related content.
5. If I do not receive your action by deadline, your action is forfeited. You may submit ahead of time; you can also make as many changes as necessary, and at deadline I will take the last action you submitted. Actions may be submitted via PM or QuickTopic.
Miscellanious

1. Flavor is for entertainment purposes only and has no significance in the game.
2. For minor questions or vote count errors, please bold your concern in the thread. For all other issues, use PM.
3. Pretending to break the rules or exploiting loopholes in the rules will be considered breaking the rules.
4. Any situation not covered above will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
5. This Game is Night start.
6. This game may feature some things that others may consider bastardly, join at your own risk.

I reserve the right to add, modify, or remove rules as necessary. I will notify you of all changes in the thread.

Please PM me if you need clarification on anything in the rules.

Remember: Have fun, and play to win the game!
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Players:

1.yukawhite
borkjerfkin
MafiaSSK

3.MaraFanClub
Majiffy
4.Cabd
5.Sakura Hana
PrivateI
RachMarie

6.Messiah Complex
7.The generic method

8.Sanhora
Natirasha

9.Evil Regals
MalaKittens

10.DoctorPepper
TaskMaster

11.Imperium

12.Bert
HeyArnold
Fuzzybutterbut
Graygnarl

13.Jessica

Bold = confirmed

* = Amount of prods
Strikethrough
= Replaced
underlined = Replacer

Living players:

Spoiler:
1.MafiaSSK
2.Cabd
3.Messiah Complex
4.The generic method
5.Imperium
6.HeyArnold

Dead Players

Spoiler:
1.Yukawhite (
Sweet Pertayter
)
SakuraHana
RachMarie (
PirateCat)

MaraFanClub
Majiffy (
Malakittens[/color)
4. Malakittens (
Nachomamma8
)
5. Taskmaster (
borkjerfkin
)
6. Natirasha (
The Acting Method
)
7.Jessica (
The Slovak Prince
)

GAME EVENTS:

all roles are out
10/13 have confirmed, N0 Has begun
Day has dawned, Faraday has been found dead
Day one has ended with a No lynch, and Night one has begun
Night one has ended with the body of Yukawhite found
Day two has begun
Day two has ended with RachMarie Lynch and night two has begun
Night two has ended with the body of Majiffy found
Day three has begun
Day three has ended, with Malakittens lynch, and Night three has begun
Night three has ended with the body of Taskmaster found. Day four has begun
Day four has ended with Natirasha lynch and Night four has begun
Night four has ended with the body of Jessica found
Day 5 has begun

VCA:

Vote count 3.01
Vote count 3.02
Vote Count 3.03
Vote Count 3.04
Vote Count 3.05
Vote Count 3.06
Vote Count 3.07
Vote Count 3.08
Vote Count 3.09
Vote Count 3.10
Vote Count 3.11

Moderator Announcements:

Sanhora is V/LA until 10/14

If anyone asked me who was within each hydra, I stated they were private unless they have told me otherwise that it was OK to give out their main info.
Saki, a head of the MaraFanClub has been kicked out of the game, the other two heads have until the 20th to let me know if they want to stay

Both heads have stated that they are unable to continue, and thus have requested a replacement
Sanhora has been prodded
Tammy, a head of the Imperium hydra, is V/LA until the 20th

Borkjerfkin is V/LA until the 20th
Majiffy has replaced MaraFanClub
Natirasha has replaced Sanhora
DoctorPepper is V/LA until the 26th

Sakura hana has been prodded
Messiah Complex has been prodded
Cabd has been prodded
Taskmaster replaces Doctorpepper
Sakura Hana is V/LA until the 28th

Evil Regals has been prodded
BorkJerfkin Has been prodded
Jessica is V/LA until the 28th

Majiffy has been prodded
Sakura Hana has asked to be replaced
PrivateI has replaced Sakura Hana
Cabd has been prodded
TaskMaster has been Prodded
Task master has been prodded
Messiah Complex has been prodded
Jessica has been prodded
Borkjerfkin has been prodded
Borkjefkin has asked to be replaced

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:42 am, edited 32 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

We are the purple
One and all
We all hydra with marangal
through thick and thin
we stick together
work together
all part of this family
we look out for one another
we troll
we laugh
we play
and we annoy each other
but in the end
WE ARE THE PURPLE

This is our pact, out oath of life. we work together in harmony, and so far everything has been all fine and dandy but there are those amongst our ranks who wish to be on their own, make their own separate faction and kill those who oppose them one by one. It's up to the rest of the members to find these wayward Hydrae and punish them, make sure their plans don't follow through, and above all, deliver justice to one and all
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

ALL ROLES ARE OUT! N0 will begin when 10/13 confirm

Sanhora is V/LA until monday

And the game begins!

N0 Ends (expired on 2013-10-13 08:20:00) If you have an action, send it in ASAP
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

The Sun arises and a new day has begun the Members of the purple gathered in the common room just like they would any ol' day, though today they were called here for a meeting. Many of them chattered amongst themselves, wondering what was going on, and why they were called here oblivious to to traitorous Acts that have happened amongst them. Soon enough, the leader of the purple had stepped up to the podium and called order and had waited for everyone to settle down

"Greetings my fellow scummers, and friends! I am grieved to say that it seems that there are those amongst us believe they are above us all, and have decided to seize control of this fine community"

those where her words, causing an uproar as she revealed the body of a dead person, mutilated to the point where he was no longer recognized though the name tag was still attached to him. it seemed that he was Faraday, causing the members to go into a frenzy. He was one of the most beloved members of the community, why anyone would murder him was beyond their capacity to understand, and they all felt the need to find the people responsible and kill them once and for all.

Vote Count 1.01Voting:

Not voting
: yukawhite, borkjerfkin, MaraFanClub, Cabd, Sakura Hana, Messiah Complex, The generic method, Sanhora, Evil Regals, DoctorPepper, Imperium, Bert, Jessica

Deadline is 10/29/2013 4:30 GMT (That's (expired on 2013-10-30 11:00:00))

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

"Haha Sakura, you're the traitor aren't you?"
"nah, it's probably one of the other hydra's in this game, I mean other hydrae are obviously jealous of Mara Hydras and want to kill them all. IMPERIUM, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE"
"Hmm.. maybe if we knew who occupied each hydra, we might be able to figure out who amongst them is the traitors. Yours is straight forward, you don't need to tell me who you are"
"we accept that battle."
"and I think you are right, MaraFanClub is the most obvious one. I mean hiding in plain sight much?"
"you might be right, I know some of these hydrae (makes list) MaraFanClub has three heads, they should-"
"NO YOU'RE THE TRAITOR CABD"
"... ok then"
"Cabd probably isn't a traitor fwiw, seems good to me so far. Bert on the other hand, has been kinda boring. If he's innocent, he'll probably be more paranoid, less detached to the game, and he'll probably talk to me more"
"and what makes you say Cabd isn't guilty?"
"You're boring nacho, you're a robot! BTW, Generic, do you like to tango? I think you're being way to friendly, are you a traitor?"
"well, I'm a good mood, and I feel right at home with all these familiar people around me, so of course I'm going to be friendly. It doesn't mean anything"

Voices continue to spread throughout the room, chaos getting worse despite the attempts to calm the room down, and think of the situation rationally that a few individuals where trying to do. It was nearly impossible to tell who was saying what, and it seemed like no one was going to settle down any time soon.

Vote Count 1.02Voting:
Sakura(1)
: Cabd
Imperium(1)
: Bert
The generic method(2)
: Imperium, Messiah Complex
MaraFanClub(1)
: Sanhora
Cabd(2)
: Sakura, MaraFanClub
Bert(1)
: The generic method

Not voting
: yukawhite, borkjerfkin, Evil Regals, DoctorPepper, Jessica

If anyone asked me who was within each hydra, I stated they were private unless they have told me otherwise that it was OK to give out their main info.

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"messiah is scum!"

Saki and Jessica have a conversation in a language that is unknown, causing everyone else to fall silent. The Chaos that had ensued earlier, suddenly coming to a stop, everyone looking at the two.

"I think we should just kill them, they are making it harder to find the killers and it could very well be them"

Vote Count 1.03Voting:
Sakura(1)
Imperium(1)
The generic method(2)
MaraFanClub(1)
Cabd(2)
Bert(1)
Messiah Complex(1)
: Jessica

Not voting

The Korean (or any other language really) falls under the rules of Encrypted text, coding, tiny text, invisible text,ect. Other players cannot read it, and neither can I and thus, against the rules

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

"hi guys, sorry I'm late. I'm here, what is going on"
"someone had just gotten murdered. Oh, and tammy and I just admitted to commiting the murder, any idea on what to do?"
"kill yourselves, now what do you want"
"oh, and I don't like that korean lady, think she might be the true killer"
"oh, I just recognized you. You think we are going to fight again, or are we going to work together this time?"
"well, i don't want to fight you and if you make yourself look innocent enough i will fight for you to the death"
"It's questions like that, that make him scum you know."

The chatter has come down to a reasonable level, and people have started to calm down abit. others have even decided to ignore the who foreign language incident and focused on who the true killers might be.

Vote Count 1.04Voting:
Sakura(1)
Imperium(1)
The generic method(2)
MaraFanClub(1)
Cabd(2)
Messiah Complex(1)
: Jessica
Jessica(1)
: Yukawhite

Not voting

The Korean (or any other language that isn't easily readable/understandable really) falls under the rules of Encrypted text, coding, tiny text, invisible text,ect. Other players cannot read it, and neither can I and thus, against the rules

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Hmm.. everyone seems to be fairly opinionated as to is the killer, can we come to a consensus?"

and... Silence... where did everyone go? no one had said anything all that's heard is
"IMPERIUM IS THE KILLER"

and then, two others decide to call her out for her lies, and say that she is the murderer.

and then some of the hydra people started talking among themselves, making no sense at all what-so-ever. will this murder ever be solved?

at least the people who were talking in a foreign language stopped talking in said language.

Vote Count 1.04Voting:
Sakura(1)
Imperium(2)
: Bert, Yukawhite
The generic method(2)
MaraFanClub(1)
Cabd(2)
Yukawhite(2)
: Evil Regals, Jessica

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, DoctorPepper

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

"Does anyone else hear that? it sounds like someone narrating, I find it incredibly amusing"

No one paid attention to the TAM head of the TGM hydra, they all thought that he was somewhat insane, then out of nowhere

"Hi guys! Fabulous fan here!"

the dangers of the murder seeminly forgotten for the time being, as everyone was chatting and laughing away and no one really knew why. there was the select few however, that did try and keep things in focus, the Nacho head of the Imperium hydra picking up the slack as his partner dozed off for a bit and eventually, he thinks he finds a lead

"Bork is the killer, we must kill bork!"

he yells out, and Bert joins him jumping up and down with glee.

Vote Count 1.04Voting:
Sakura(1)
Imperium(2)
: Bert, Yukawhite
The generic method(2)
MaraFanClub(1)
Cabd(2)
Yukawhite(2)

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, DoctorPepper

Tammy head of Imperium Hydra is V/LA until the 20th

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

As the noise level goes down, a different type of paranoia starts to set in. People are starting to get pretty irrational, and even thinking that those they thought were innocent before could, in fact, be a killer, and some of them even thought that the leader of the club was responsible for all of this, I mean she was here when the dead body was found right?

Meanwhile, some people try to keep a little bit of humor up, keep the atmosphere light when suddenly, a head of the three-headed person suddenly dropped dead.

Vote Count 1.05Voting:
Imperium(1)
The generic method(2)
MaraFanClub(1)
Cabd(3)
: Sakura, MaraFanClub, Yukawhite
Yukawhite(2)
Pinksmoke (1)
:Cabd

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, DoctorPepper, The generic method

Sanhora has been prodded

Saki of TheMaraFanClub hydra has been banned, and is being forced replaced. The other two heads may make a separate hydra of their own to continue playing the game
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"Is everyone still alive?"
"Seems like it, everyone is talking... I guess... People might just be afraid to-"
"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT"

a loud voice coming from the guy head of the person who seemingly thought themselves superior had suddenly yelled out. No one knew what exactly triggered it and the room dropped silent, though he managed to not stir the head next to him

It was him who had broken that silence after a few moments

"This is the girl who hasn't been acting normal" he stated pointing at Sakura, murmurs spreading around the room
"you mite be rite, but that taxi-dude is still probably teh killer"
"I don't believe you"

"well, since everyone thinks that I'm the killer, I might as well just confess... nope! I'm joking, I didn't kill anyone. I swear, but that other girl is right though"

"yeah, yeah whatever"

Vote Count 1.06Voting:
Imperium(1)
The generic method(1)
: Messiah Complex
MaraFanClub(1)
Cabd(3)
: Sakura, MaraFanClub, Yukawhite
Yukawhite(2)
Pinksmoke (1)
Sakura Hana (1)
: Imperium

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, DoctorPepper, The generic method

Borkjerfkin is V/LA until the 20th
The other two heads have three days (as of yesterday's post) to let me know if they still wish to play and make a new account (forgot to announce this, it's important I think)

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

As people talk, the female head suddenly wakes up and starts joining into the conversation as if nothing had ever happened, as if she was engaging with people the entire time. Like her male counterpart, she asks questions and interrogates everyone right away acting as a detective determined to get down to the case while, simultaneously playing around with her fellow clubmates

Meanwhile, Cabd and Regals have an interesting conversation, one that most havn't really paid attention to.

and then... there was a talk about some other person who wasn't in the club, and talk of the color green. Who is this person and how did Cabd know of him? where they murders together?

then again, he might have made a good point on how the green clothes might just be a way to make Sakura look more innocent that she truly is. He might be on point on her being a killer

Vote Count 1.07Voting:
Imperium(1)
MaraFanClub(1)
Cabd(3)
: Sakura, MaraFanClub, Yukawhite, Messiah Complx, DoctorPepper
Yukawhite(2)
Pinksmoke (1)
Sakura Hana (1)

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, The generic method

Both remaining heads of the MaraFanClub Hydra have decided to drop from the game. Seeking replacement, now.

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

It has been over 24 hours since Sanhora has been prodded, and thus is being replaced
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

VC

Natirasha replaces Sanhora, and Majiffy replaces MaraFanClub

welcome them!
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Actually, I'll just put it here.

The talking continues, and it seems to go on, and on, and on, people barely even noticing that the two remaining people of the three headed hydra had dropped dead, nor has anyone noticed that the person who had called himself Sanhora has been dead for quite a while or... maybe they were assuming he was sleeping?

who could do so, in such a loud environment such as this? Apparently Borkjerfkin could, and while we were at it, he had a fairly loud snore if anyone even cared about it, a sign that he was in fact alive

"Guys, guys, guys look! she could be the killer to, and it makes the most sense! comeone guys, vote that pink person with me. She obviously doesn't belong"

"Last I heard though, Pink and Purple were BFFs, Practically sisters, why would she kill someone she is close to? She could very easily have been framed"
"THIS PERSON CAN BE THE KILLER TO, HE LOVES EVERYTHING. EVEN KILLING"
"WAIT WHAT, ARE YOU CRAZY?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW INSANE YOU SOUND?"
"really though, I didn't kill anyone I swear"
"we can dance if you want, but I don't really want to"
"It's obvious what you are doing, please stop"
"My female head asked me to accuse you, I didn't really see anything wrong with that"
"Oh, OH! and she won't talk to me? whhyyyyyyy what have I done wroonnngggg?"
"Nothing, but that soda dude is a good person to look at..."
"ACTUALLY, WE COULD PRESS HIM RIGHT NOW!"

Two conversations seem to be going on simultaneously, how anyone could keep up was way beyond me though as I am chuckling to myself, two people have suddenly walked in, one making a loud entrance the other a quiet one.

"HEY GUYS, I AM HERE SORRY FOR BEING EXTREMELY LATE. THAT PINK PERSON IS THE BEST PERSON TO TRY AND KILL" the loud one says, everyone looking at him

Vote Count 1.08Voting:

Cabd(3)
: Majiffy, Yukawhite, DoctorPepper
Yukawhite(2)
Pinksmoke (2)
:Cabd, Natirasha
DoctorPepper(4)
: Imperium, Bert, Sakura, Messiah Complex

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, The generic method

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"Maybe, Interrogating the person who called us here, and putting pressure on her is a good thing after all, She has made sure to let us know that she is around, yet she hasn't done anything to help find the killer"
"you might be right, lets get her!"
"yeah, ok lets do this then"
"guys, I'm with my green buddy here, I don't think that killing our host will get us any closer to finding the killer. Besides, what motivation would she have to do such a thing?"
"you know... we should probably be finding the real killer instead of interrogating Mara's closest friend. They are practically the same person If you guys think pink is scummy, how about the person who used to have a pink avi? She really might be trying to look more innocent with the green"
"I THINK LYNCHING THAT PINK THING IS A GREAT IDEA"

as everyone was talking, the other person who had walked in late had suddenly shouted out loud. as if wanting to be the center of attention, though he was suddenly able to pick up on what exactly was happening but how?

No one seemed to care about that, though who knows what would happen as the day wore on.

Vote Count 1.09Voting:

Cabd(3)
: Majiffy, Yukawhite, DoctorPepper
Yukawhite(2)
Pinksmoke (6)
:Cabd, Natirasha, Messiah Complex, Sakura Hana, Bert, Majiffy
(L-1)

DoctorPepper(4)
: Imperium,

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, The generic method[/area][/align]

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"guys, guys, guys! lets lynch that pink thing, lets doooo iitttttt"
"Uhh.. I still fail to see why how this is at all productive"
"It doesn't matter, just dooo iitttttt, dooo itttt"
"jesus you guys, at least let her proclaim her innocent first at least"
"You know what. I'll deliver the final blow, if it stops all this insanity from ensuing"

while the members argued about killing the host, she had just sat there smiling... albiet a bit creepily, though what's the chance of anyone noticing that with all the heated arguing going on?

What is going to happen next?

Vote Count 1.10Voting:

Cabd(2)
: Yukawhite, DoctorPepper
Yukawhite(2)
Pinksmoke (7)
:Cabd, Natirasha, Messiah Complex, Sakura Hana, Bert, Majiffy, Imperium
(LYNCH)

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, The generic method[/area][/align]

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"This Better not kill us"

The two headed person with that air of superiority had spoken up as he drew his sword and walked up to front of the room looking at the host dead in the eye ready to take the killing swing, but something wasn't right. She didn't run, she didn't scream she just sat there... Smiling as if nothing was going to happen, as if her life wasn't about to end at that moment and she had stood up, about to take a step forward when...

Imperium had suddenly transformed into a knight in shining armor, beheading the host before she could even take another step but nothing had happened. She had disappeared into a puff of smoke and the room seemed to get alot thicker, the area feeling alot heavier maybe even a little harder to breathe. She wasn't real, she was a spirit but a spirit of whom? was Mara able to talk to ghosts?

then, her voice filled the air and strangely... it sounded like their beloved leader, or who they called their leader

"Silly mortals, I am the evil spirit of your beloved Marangal. her alter-ego some might say. I know everything there is to know about each of you, but I suppose that you all would have purged me at some point or would have tried but you won't get rid of me that easily.

here's a fun little secret, I have possessed a few here. I am the reason they have made the kill... if any of you hadn't deduced that already

Happy hunting everyone"

an with that, the lights were out. No one could see a thing, and everyone wondered what would be next. Should anyone have tried to escape, they would have found the doors locked and unbreakable. There really was no way out of this spooky little room

Pinksmoke was Immune evil spirit mod of Ms. Marangal and she was
self-aligned
(aka, a no lynch as occurred)[/b]

Night one Begins now

Deadline is 10/22/2013 2:00 GMT-10 (That's (expired on 2013-10-22 02:00:00))

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

after hours of being left in the dark, unknown to what was going to happen next, light finally shined through though the source of the light was unknown. all windows were closed, and blacked out making light impossible to shine through and there were no signs of lamps or any other source of light.It truly was a mystery, but one they couldn't dwell on. Killers were still on the loose and who knows when they have struck, and whom.

Someone did a quick head count to make sure everyone one present

12? when the meeting had first started, there were 13 people and they had quickly replenished those they had lost meaning someone was gone...

Suddenly, a piercing scream had filled the air and everyone's attention went straight to the source of it, a bloodied body found lying on the floor. Slowly Majiffy walked up to Identify the body, gasping in horror when he realized how familiar one of the heads where. the two of them were close, really close. He stood up resolve strong, he was determined to find those who had Killed Yukawhite.

Yuka white was the stand in for the Sweet Pertayter and She was
Town-aligned
[/b]

Day two begins

Deadline is 11/9/2013 1:26 GMT (That's (expired on 2013-11-08 15:26:00))

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

So.... What's next?

what were they supposed to do now? everyone knew that they had to find the killers, but not everyone knew how. maybe the words of the departed spirit might help them?

Doubt it, she was clearly evil and she wanted all of them gone. Maybe even those she had possessed, it's a shame they didn't keep her around long enough to figure out her motive, or who of everyone here she was likely to choose.

Vote Count 2.01Voting:

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, MaraFanClub, Cabd, Sakura Hana, Messiah Complex, The generic method, Sanhora, Evil Regals, DoctorPepper, Imperium, Bert, Jessica

with 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

What's next you say?

well the answer is simple, very simple. Take out pink smokes minions, maybe take those who have died as a clue. there was no use in sitting around doing nothing while there are killers in the same room as you are.

a strange voice had come from somewhere, but who was it coming from?
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Who's voice it was that was giving them advice didn't matter, it was enough for people to start taking matters into their own hands

"I'll avenge you my love, I'll kill the one who you thought was the one. You are always right after all"
"yeah, she is. I'll follow your lead"
"I don't know, seems to simple. To easy, she isn't psychic is she? how can she know everything? how can she always be right?"
"She just usually is. Trust me"
"K, I'll trust you"

"I warned you all, now we don't even know what's going on"
"but... we killed a bad guy, didn't we?"
"yeah, but her minions are still abound and we don't even have the clues to who they are, though I have a good guess"
"who?"
"that girl following without a second thought. if she was innocent I think she would be a little more careful as to who she follows"
"You might have a point there, I was thinking she was the killer yesterday and... I don't really trust majiffy anyway"

"NO U DA KILLER"

despite the spooky events, the room seemed to buzz with activity. maybe people were dying to get out, and thought the only way to do that was to figure out who was possesed

Vote Count 2.02Voting:
Cabd (1)
: Majiffy
Sakura Hana (2)
: The Generic Method, Jessica
The Generic Method (1)
: Sakura Hana

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, Cabd, Messiah Complex,Natirasha, Evil Regals, DoctorPepper, Imperium, Bert

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"why did we try and kill the host"
"I don't know, but I don't have any regrets about it"
"well, I did try and warn you, and now we all have to deal with this distraction"
"well, I believe someone once said that, if there is a murder mystery going on, killing the one who knows the most is almost always the correct move"
"but, it honestly didn't bring us anywhere"

Out of nowhere, an evil cackle has resonated throughout the room causing everyone to shudder a bit in fear, stopping some of them from doing anything productive while others chose to ignore it and continue with what they were doing.

It was weird though, how some people weren't affected by it, maybe... maybe there was something more to it?

Vote Count 2.03Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (2)
: The Generic Method, Jessica
The Generic Method (1)
Natirasha (1)

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, Cabd, Messiah Complex,Natirasha, Evil Regals, DoctorPepper, Bert

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

No, the mere thought that those who seemingly weren't affected by the cackle were the bad guys was fallacious. Those people probably were just as scared, but hid it so they could focus on the mystery and go home... right?

Debates continued, arguments ensued and one cracked eventually

"I can't take this anymore, I just can't"

The girl in pink would cry out, holding a knife out infront of her

"I'm sorry guys, this is just all to much for me"

but, before she could attempt to kill herself, another female stopped her. an elegant looking one, everyone had means to suspect her, she did have the word evil in her name after all, but this one act of kindness changed that... maybe? hopefully

all that mattered was that, she wasn't going to die here and now even with all the people saying that she was probably a killer with the guilt trip

Vote Count 2.04Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (3)
: The Generic Method, Jessica, The Messiah Complex
The Generic Method (1)
Natirasha (1)
Majiffy(1)
: Evil Regals

Not voting
: borkjerfkin, Cabd, Messiah Complex,Natirasha, DoctorPepper, Bert

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Hmm
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

onemore
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

still frozen in fear? that's what it seemed like. No matter how much people tried to get a good conversation going, it always seemed to go stale.
What where they talking about now?
Clothes?
Shoes?
The next sports game?
It sure as hell didn't sound like they were talking about who could kill
there were a few who where, but it was almost as if they were talking only to themselves...
going crazy in their own little way, not that people weren't already crazy to begin with

Vote Count 2.05Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (4)
: The Generic Method, Jessica, The Messiah Complex, DoctorPepper
The Generic Method (1)
Natirasha (1)
Majiffy(1)
DoctorPepper (2)
: Natirasha, Borkjerfkin

Not voting
Cabd, Bert

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Messiah Complex and Sakura Hana has been Prodded
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

and Cabd has been prodded
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

and slowly

oohhh so slowly, a head had started growing out of the body of the person who called himself Doctorpepper.
He was asleep, speaking up in his slumber now and then, screaming of who was a killer, and to not kill him. Probably didn't even notice the new companion he gained

Nope, he has.
He starts talking about him, as if he isn't a part of him though... strange
everyone is getting a little crazier, a little more daring, adrenaline is rushing through peoples systems
they need to kill the killers, they need to make sure everyone is safe

Vote Count 2.06Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (5)
: The Generic Method, Jessica, The Messiah Complex, TaskMaster
The Generic Method (1)
Majiffy(1)
Taskaster(2)
: Natirasha, Borkjerfkin, SakuraHana
Messiah Complex (1)
Cabd (1)

Not voting
Cabd, Bert

Taskmaster replaces DoctorPepper
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

and...

the sound of silence. Probably the most silent it has been thus far, was was going on? why was everyone so quiet?

it was eery, and everyone just looked at one another

there were a few voices that broke the silence now and again, and it seemed clear that people thought the one who looked like he had some sorta complex was the killer

I mean, those who have one are known to be crazy...

but why is no one going after him? what is everyone waiting for?

Vote Count 2.07Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (5)
The Generic Method (1)
Majiffy(1)
Taskaster(2)
Messiah Complex (1)
Cabd (1)

Not voting
Cabd, Bert

Sakura is V/LA until the 28th

Borkjerfkin has been prodded
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"I said to leave me alone"
"and I did, for... like, ever and you still havn't done anything to prove your innocence. I know we're friends, but everyone is suspicious here, even the closest of people. you understand that right?"

Friendships are starting to be tested, trust is getting even more alien to these group of people. The scene before them was nearly heart breaking. It was well known that Borkjerfkin and both heads of Imperium are good friends

people even started doubting the innocence of Imperium. the innocence they all once stood behind, along with the death of another trusted friend, the roller coaster of emotions and pain and suffering has hit a high point

but will it ever come back down?

and will this ride ever stop?

hopefully, the answer was yes but it didn't do any good to dwell on how bad it could get, no it was best to not think about that at all.

Vote Count 2.08Voting:
Cabd (2)
: Majiffy, Bert
Sakura Hana (4)
The Generic Method (1)
Majiffy(1)
Taskaster(3)
BorkJerfkin(1)
:Imperium

Not voting
Cabd

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"I'm giving you one more chance buddy. if you didn't kill Faraday and Yukawhite, then who did?"

was this a sign?

a sign that sanity and friendship, and trust still exists even when the world around them seems to have crumbled down?

it had seemed for a moment that, people had forgotten about the evilness that was running around this place, but no sooner that they forgot, they were once again reminded that the pink smoke is still hovering above everyone

waiting for the opportune moment to take all their lives.

Vote Count 2.09Voting:
Cabd (2)
: Majiffy, Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana (3)
: The Generic Method, Jessica, The Messiah Complex
Majiffy(1)
Taskaster(2)
BorkJerfkin(1)
:Imperium, Bert
Natirasha (1)
: TaskMaster

Not voting
Cabd

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

"We're all buddies here, aren't we? I wish we could just get along like we did in the good 'ol days"

"Good 'ol days?

it will never be like that again, the scars will never heal, and the wounds are never ending

once one knows of betrayal, things will never look the same ever again."

Vote Count 2.10Voting:
Cabd (2)
Sakura Hana (2)
:Jessica, The Messiah Complex
Majiffy(1)
Taskaster(2)
BorkJerfkin(1)
Natirasha (2)
: TaskMaster, The Generic Method

Not voting
Cabd

Majiffy and Evil Regals have been prodded
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"What's going on?

is everyone changing identities all of a sudden?

the person who called himself bert started going insane, saying he was going to have some one join him but... all anyone could see was his one, single head

the one who called herself Evil Regals is now calling herself Malakittens, and that she is friends with everyone here

what's the big deal? why was she in disguise in the first place?

was she that mistrusting?

is everyone who had a grasp on sanity starting to lose it as well?

Vote Count 2.11Voting:
Cabd (2)
Sakura Hana (3)
:Jessica, The Messiah Complex, Cabd
Majiffy(1)
Taskaster(2)
BorkJerfkin(1)
Natirasha (2)

Not voting
Cabd

Malakittens replaces Evil Regals

HeyArnold replaces Bert
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Suddenly, another drops dead. the little pink girl that everyone thought was the killer.

apparently, cause of death was her screaming her head out until it exploded, as tiny little brain chunks went flying everywhere and it only had one source...

the pressure was to much, though stifled giggles were heard in the background. it seemed like the entity of pink smoke was enjoying the little casualty that was made

Vote Count 2.12Voting:
Cabd (2)
Sakura Hana (3)
:Jessica, The Messiah Complex, Cabd
Majiffy(1)
Taskaster(2)
BorkJerfkin(1)
Natirasha (2)

Not voting
Sakura Hana

Sakura Hana has asked to be replaced, looking for one now.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

PrivateI Replaces Sakura Hana, effective immediately
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

"Slow and steady wins the race...

but move to slow, and you'll find yourselves in deaths hand"

those were the words said right after Sakura had blown up, and at the same time they had all noticed a new comer

he didn't say anything though, and there was confusion as to how he got in. He just sat there, quietly eyeing everyone as they all tried to figure out how he got there

maybe he was already there?

he was standing next to a wall, so maybe he phased through it or something?

or... was he someone the evil Pinksmoke had brought in?

Vote Count 2.12Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (2)
:The Messiah Complex, Cabd
Taskaster(1)
: Natirasha
BorkJerfkin(1)
:Bert, MalaKittens
Natirasha (4)
: TaskMaster, The Generic Method, Imperium, Jessica

Not voting
Sakura Hana, Borkjerfkin

Cabd has been prodded
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Silence?

Is that new person ever going to talk?

people continue to poke, and prod him but to no avail. Almost as if he wasn't alive to begin with...

Vote Count 2.13Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (2)
Majiffy(1)
Taskaster(1)
BorkJerfkin(1)
:Bert
Natirasha (4)

Not voting
PrivateI, Borkjerfkin

PrivateI has been prodded
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

and still nothing...

they continue to poke him, and he suddenly disappears into a flurry of pink smoke

as if he wasn't there to begin with, was he an Illusion?

a trick of the light?, that could be. there was no light

Vote Count 2.14Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (2)
The generic method(1)
: HeyArnold!
Taskaster(1)
BorkJerfkin(1)
:Malakittens
Natirasha (4)

Not voting
PrivateI, Borkjerfkin

PrivateI is being replaced
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

oh
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

this is going to be mine
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Nvr mind
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

as the guy disappears into smoke, another as caught the attention of the masses but... she was just sitting in a corner, doing nothing. just merely observing, was she always there?

seemed like it, she seemed benevolent enough, but it's always the nice ones one must look out for

Vote Count 2.15Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (2)
The generic method(1)
Taskaster(1)
BorkJerfkin(1)
Natirasha (4)
Malakittens (1)
Borkjerfkin

Not voting
RachMarie

RachMarie replaces PrivateI

Jessica is being prodded
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

TaskMaster and messiah Complex haz been prodded
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

She speaks!

that... must mean she is alive... and good right?

not like that dude who disappeared into a puff of smoke?

Vote Count 2.16Voting:
Cabd (1)
Sakura Hana (2)
The generic method(1)
Taskaster(1)
BorkJerfkin(1)
Natirasha (4)
Malakittens (1)
Borkjerfkin

Not voting
RachMarie

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

taskmaster has been prodded
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

She speaks!

She spoke... but she's been silent the entire time. she must have something to hide

as this was said, the lights started to flicker. they were running out of time, darkness would soon fall, and they wouldn't be able to do anything

"we need to kill her now!"

the angry mob started going after her, and she herself realized that she couldn't do anything

Vote Count 2.17Voting:
Cabd (1)
RachMarie (7)
:The Messiah Complex, Cabd, The Generic Method, Jessica, HeyArnold!, Natirasha, Rach
LYNCH!!!

BorkJerfkin(1)
Natirasha (4)
: TaskMaster, Imperium,
Malakittens (1)
Borkjerfkin

Not voting
RachMarie
[/area][/align]

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

I'm innocent, I swear. I didn't kill anyone, I don't have the guts to do it
But it could have been anyone! pinksmoke said she possessed people, you wouldn't know what you're doing
there's nothing I can do to convince ya'll?
well, the only other person we could go after is him, but he has a pin of honor on his shirt, so no.

as they talked, and circled around rach, the lights continued to flicker more, periods of darkness engulfing them, indicative that darkness would be there permanently, or until the evil entity decided it wasn't as much fun to see them scramble around in the dark. they needed to end this now, they all needed to go home, and Rach was their ticket out of there....

or so they thought though she wouldn't let them murder her

You all look for a murderer, but here you are attempting to murder an innocent girl

She cried out, taking the knife away from the closest person putting it against her own neck. Everyone paused, terrified, where they wrong? did they really get the wrong person?

but, before anyone could do anything she had slit her neck wide open, blood pouring out and everyone looked terrified as pinksmoke appeared before her

You didn't think it was going to be easy did you? she said smiling, a creepy smile and as she did that, all the lights had shut down...

RachMarie
was PirateCat and she was aligned with
town

Deadline is 11/11/2013 1:47 GMT (That's (expired on 2013-11-10 15:47:00))
[/align]
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

The lights flicker back on, and everyone looks around queasy doing a head count.

It seemed like everyone around last night was here, and everyone was just about to take a breather when they realized they were down one head

someone who was here last night wasn't around anymore, who? the answer was found almost right away as they saw the body of a dead Majiffy lying on the ground. Slowly, Imperium and Bork walked up to him. It was clear that they were close, weeping maybe?

there was soft sniffle that could barely be heard as they both picked him up and placed him in a corner where no one would trample him

Majiffy
has been found dead. He was
MalaKittens
and aligned with
Town

Day three Begins[/b]
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

To many Friends, to many Innocents have been lost
something had to be done, or they will all be doomed.
with a new resolution, a new meaning in life everyone charges into interrogation no longer scared, but determined to catch the killer.
they needed to do this
it was now or never
if they didn't succeed, their friends
all those who have died
had their lives wasted, nothing to show for
they couldn't have that happen. no
their death couldn't be done in vain.

Vote Count 3.01Voting:

Not voting
The Messiah Complex, Cabd, The generic method, Jessica, HeyArnold!, Natirasha, Malakittens, TaskMaster, Imperium, Borkjerfkin
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline is 11/28/2013 5:38 GMT (That's (expired on 2013-11-27 19:38:00))

IMPORTANT NOTE: Majiffy is not Amethyst Kitty, he was MalaKittens.

correct flip has been edited in.
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

To many Friends, to many Innocents have been lost
something had to be done, or they will all be doomed.
with a new resolution, a new meaning in life everyone charges into interrogation no longer scared, but determined to catch the killer.
they needed to do this
it was now or never
if they didn't succeed, their friends
all those who have died
had their lives wasted, nothing to show for
they couldn't have that happen. no
their death couldn't be done in vain.

Vote Count 3.02Voting:

Malakittens (1)
The Generic Method (1)

Not voting
The Messiah Complex, Cabd, The generic method, Jessica, Natirasha, Malakittens, TaskMaster, Borkjerfkin

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

I GOTS A PRESENT, THANKS NACHOTAMMY!

people are getting presents now?

why didn't I get one, no fair.

think they are working together?

doubt it, presents are nice.

Vote Count 3.03Voting:

Malakittens (1)
The Generic Method (1)
Bork (2)
: Malakittens, jessica
HeyArnold! (1)
: The Generic Method

Not voting
The Messiah Complex, Cabd, The generic method, Jessica, Natirasha, Malakittens, TaskMaster, Borkjerfkin

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Did someone just mention Demonspawns?
no, but I heard someone talking about angels hopefully being out there somewhere trying to keep us safe, you need to clean out your ears.
I swear someone talked about demons though, maybe it was just my imagination
DEMONS AND ANGELS DON'T EXIST
I would say Pinksmoke is a demon, I mean she obviously isn't real
yeah, whatever. Imperium is the killer, we should kill him
why? don't be stupid.
why are my opinions automatically stupid?
because they are.
that doesn't answer my question...
whatever, I don't care anyway. it isn't like anyone is doing anything

Vote Count 3.04Voting:

Malakittens (1)
The Generic Method (1)
Bork (2)
HeyArnold! (1)
Imperium(1)
:Borkjerfkin

Not voting

In post 0, Pinksmoke wrote:Miscellanious
1. Flavor is for entertainment purposes only and has no significance in the game.
There are no mod-hints in the flavor.
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Are... they trying to steal from Pinksmoke?
what weirdo's, what do you suppose they are trying to steal?
her evilness?
her powers seems more likely
that makes them good then?
ok, I guess
weird choices of words, I guess but... two wrongs don't make a right?
I think that's the saying but I would do anything to make Pinksmoke powerless, so...

Taskmaster and Messiah Complex have been prodded. these are both their second prods, one more for each, and they are being forced replaced
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Pinksmoke stood ready above everyone

but... what was she going to do?

was she planning something, or was she just going to stand there, watching everyone's moves?
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

I... don't think Pinksmoke was happy with the attempt to steal whatever it was she had...
there was an evil glare upon her face, something was going to happen
or... maybe not...
to every evil, there is a good
and to every good there is an evil
maybe there was a good spirit among them, keeping them all as safe as possible
a god to the devil
a heaven that was available even within this person hell

Vote Count 3.05Voting:

Malakittens (1)
The Generic Method (1)
Bork (2)
HeyArnold! (1)
Imperium(1)
:Borkjerfkin
Jessica(2)
: The Messiah Complex, Natirasha

Not voting
Cabd, Malakittens, TaskMaster

Task Master is being replaced

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

replacement retracted

Taskmaster is V/la until Tuesday
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

People are getting crazier
some even start forgetting who they are, including the one who was so sure, standing so strong in the beginning
what will happen as time goes on?
will everyone make it?
there have been so many deaths already

Vote Count 3.06Voting:

Malakittens (2)
: Imperium, Borkjerfkin
The Generic Method (1)
Bork (2)
HeyArnold! (1)
Jessica(2)

Not voting

Jessica has been prodded, this is their second prod. one more, and they are to be replaced

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Borkjerfkin has been prodded, one more prod and he will be replaced
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

CATS LIKE PINK, LETS KILL HER SHE IS GUILTY
clearly, the paranoia and the craziness was getting to everyone.
and... a sleeping beast had just woken up?
it had to be a really deep slumber for him to not know what was going on
regardless, the one who said he had gotten a present told him what's up
not thinking
not doing
just saying
maybe that's what everyone was doing now

Vote Count 3.07Voting:

Malakittens (2)
: Imperium, Borkjerfkin, Natirasha
The Generic Method (1)
Bork (2)
HeyArnold! (1)
Jessica(2)

Not voting

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

So..
some sense of sanity might be good right now
though, will it ever happen?
People are still thinking that they can steal...
from a spirit
an entity, that they are unable to harm
and things are getting darker, the room is starting to lose it's light
something had to happen now, or something worse might over come them all

Vote Count 3.08Voting:

Malakittens (4)
: Imperium, Borkjerfkin, Natirasha
(L-2)

The Generic Method (1)
Bork (2)
HeyArnold! (1)
Jessica(2)

Not voting
Cabd, TaskMaster
[/area][/align]

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

More meltdowns
more confusion
it was obvious that Pinksmoke was thriving in this environment
she had the upper hand
and no one knew how to stop it from happening
memories are lost
friendships are as well
everyone has been tested, and many are getting closer to failing

Vote Count 3.09Voting:

Malakittens (4)
: Imperium, Borkjerfkin, Natirasha, HeyArnold!
(L-1)

The Generic Method (1)
Bork (2)
: jessica
HeyArnold! (1)
Jessica(2)
: The Messiah Complex, MalaKittens

Not voting
Cabd, TaskMaster
[/area][/align]

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

all prod timers have reset

VC
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

I can help everyone, I swear I can!
I am an outsider... but, I don't like pinksmoke either, I can help you kill her
I was once one of you guys, please believe me

uhh... no, we think you are lying

huh.. well, I suppose I'm going to keep the information I have to myself. I need to live to help you guys, but it seem that you guys are all stuck up jerks. I am still innocent, I didn't kill anyone

uhuh.. sure. tell that to the judge

Vote Count 3.10Voting:

Malakittens (5)
: Imperium, Borkjerfkin, Cabd, Natirasha, HeyArnold!
(L-1)

The Generic Method (1)
Bork (2)
HeyArnold! (1)
Jessica(3)
: The Messiah Complex, MalaKittens, Taskmaster

Not voting

[/area][/align]

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

BorkJerfkin asked to be replaced, searching now.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

well..

looks like I'm dead

I would wish you all good luck, but you guys are all jerks

I could have survived and help you all, but now I'm nothing but dead weight. literally

the cute little kitty didn't even struggle against the killing blow that was made so methodically

it looked practiced, albeit done in a generic way

strange...

Vote Count 3.10Voting:

Malakittens (5)
: Imperium, Borkjerfkin, Cabd, Natirasha, HeyArnold!, The Generic Method
(LYNCH)

The Generic Method (1)
Bork (2)
Jessica(3)
: The Messiah Complex, MalaKittens, Taskmaster

Not voting

[/area][/align]

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Everyone stood around, as the cat's blood pooled around them...
wondering what was going on
Pinksmoke sure was taking her sweet time
did they get one?
did they get one of their minions?

no.

Pinksmoke slowly drifted to the floor, smirking at everyone

well... this one wasn't so innocent, but she wasn't guilty either.
have fun with the hunt

she simply stated as she picked up the dead body and brought it to who-knows-where

Malakittens was
Nachomamma8
and she was
Self-aligned

Night three has begun, night will end 2:30 November 22 PST-10. that's (expired on 2013-11-22 14:30:00)
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

MafiaSSK replaces Borkjerfkin

Deadline extends another day because of mod business and site problems

Taskmaster is V/La until sunday

new deadline.
Night three has begun, night will end 2:30 November 22 PST-10. that's (expired on 2013-11-23 14:30:00)
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Taskmaster has been found dead. He was Borkjerfkin and aligned with
town

Vote Count 4.01Voting:

Not voting

With 10 alive, it takes MafiaSSK, Cabd, Messiah Complex, The generic method, Sanhora, Imperium, HeyArnold, Jessica

with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is 11/28/2013 5:38 GMT (That's (expired on 2013-12-04 19:30:00))

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

hehe
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 4.02Voting:

Not voting

With 10 alive, it takes MafiaSSK, Cabd, Messiah Complex, The generic method, Sanhora, Imperium, HeyArnold, Jessica

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 4.03Voting:
Messiah Complex (1)

Not voting

With 10 alive, it takes MafiaSSK, Cabd, Messiah Complex, Sanhora, Imperium, HeyArnold, Jessica

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 4.03Voting:

Jessica (1)
: MafiaSSK
Not voting

With 10 alive, it takes Cabd, Messiah Complex, Sanhora, Imperium, HeyArnold, Jessica, Generic

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 4.05Voting:

Jessica (1)
: MafiaSSK
Not voting

With 10 alive, it takes Cabd, Messiah Complex, Sanhora, Imperium, HeyArnold, Jessica, Generic

Deadline is 12/4/2013 5:38 GMT (That's (expired on 2013-12-04 19:30:00))

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 4.05Voting:

Naturasha (4)
:Messiah Complex, Jessica, Imperium, The Generic Method
(L-1)

Not voting

With 10 alive, it takes Cabd, Messiah Complex, Natirasha, Jessica, HeyArnold!

[/area][/align]

Fuzzybutternut Replaces HeyArnold!
In post 1713, Cabd wrote:Tammycho, I doubt using another thread to circumvent your post restriction is gonna be allowed. You should probably ask mara because it technically breaks site rules?
Imperium is allowed to quote from outside,
public
sources. Using another thread to "talk" is allowed, as long as Site rules are not broken. Things they may not talk about include, but isn't limited to:
reads
the game itself
*game Theory ect.
or anything game related
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

The day wears on, but unlike the previous days, the resolve of the people here strengthened. Everyone wanted to go home, they have been stuck here for weeks, possibly even months, time here was hard to capture but one thing they all knew for sure was they had all been here for a really, really long time.

So many lost bodies, so many lost souls... so many innocents dead but many of them had figured out what was going on....

or so they thought.

Quickly, quickly they had all turned to Nati. He was the black sheep, he didn't belong. they should have killed him when he claimed he had a gun, why didn't they?

it didn't matter, they were finally going to get the one who was responsible for this, they were all going to finally go home. No one questioned what would happen if they were wrong, they couldn't be wrong, everything was starting to click into place...

Soon, they could all see people they had loved so and, with that in mind Cabd had delivered the final blow.

Vote Count 4.05Voting:

Naturasha (4)
:Messiah Complex, Jessica, Imperium, The Generic Method
(L-1)

Not voting

With 10 alive, it takes Cabd, Messiah Complex, Natirasha, Jessica, HeyArnold!

[/area][/align]

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Cabd walked up, and took the gun from Natirasha's hand, and shot him right in the head, his brain pieces exploding everywhere, splattering everyone with neuro-matter as they waited to see what would happen.

Pinksmoke had a little grimace, only for a second but then she put on a nice big smile as she had come down to greet them

"Congratulations, you got one"

wait... one? you mean there's more?

but, before there could be an answer, pinksmoke had decimated the rest of what was left of the body. it was a disappointment to her as he basically warned the people ahead of time that thing were a bit more complicated than things seemed, making things a little less fun for her.

Lights went out, and everyone was once again left in complete darkness, the strange light that seemed to light the room seemed unable to stay lit any longer

Natirasha was The Acting Method and he was aligned with
Scum
[/align]

Night ends 12/3/2013 at 2:00 GMT-10. that's (expired on 2013-12-03 14:00:00) [/i]
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:32 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Night has come, and gone as it has done for the past couple of days

or maybe even weeks? the sense of time has been all but lost to these people. no one knew how long they have been there, but with the death of a traitor everything seemed to be a little but more peaceful

a little less scary

and a little less dangerous, but letting their guards down would be something they would all regret. with one bad guy down, it's easy to forget that others still lurk, that Pinksmoke is still alive and as the light shone through the room, another dead body was found oh...

another dead body was found blasted into pieces, but they were very easily able to identify who it was by the color of her hair. It was Jessica, the one everyone thought was a bad guy. their death seemed brutal, as brutal as the first but why?

maybe they already had answers?

regardless, it was apparent that more of them would be sacrificed before they would get this solved. the faster the better

Jessica has been found dead. They were the Stand in for The Slovak Prince and was aligned with
town
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:49 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 5.01Voting:

Not voting
Messiah Complex, Imperium, The Generic Method, Fuzzybutternut, MafiaSSK, Cabd

with 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline is 12/24/2013 5:38 GMT (That's (expired on 2013-12-24 19:30:00))

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:23 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 5.02Voting:
MafiaSSK (1)

Not voting
Imperium, The Generic Method, Fuzzybutternut, MafiaSSK, Cabd

[quote][/quote]

Fuzzybutternut has been prodded
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 5.03Voting:
MafiaSSK (1)

Not voting

Fuzzybutternut has not responded to his Prod and is being replaced
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Graygnarl replaces Fuzzybutternut effective immediately
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 5.04Voting:
MafiaSSK (1)

Not voting

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Mod has been prodded
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

MafiaSSK has been poked. Due to technical difficulties last night, this isn't going to count against him

Vote Count 5.05Voting:
MafiaSSK (1)
Cabd (1)

Not voting
Imperium, Fuzzybutternut, MafiaSSK, Cabd

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Graygnarl and The Generic Method have been prodded

Due to the shaky site and winter holidays, Prod timers have been set back to 72 hours.

effective as of this post
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 5.05Voting:
MafiaSSK (1)
Cabd (1)
No lynch

Not voting
Imperium, Graygnarl, MafiaSSK

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Cabd, Messiah Complex, The Generic Method, and Graygnarl had all been prodded through request
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 5.06Voting:
MafiaSSK (1)
: Messiah Complex, Graygnarl, Imperium, The Generic Method
LYNCH

No lynch

Not voting
MafiaSSK

[/area][/align]

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Today feels nothing like the previous days. everyone was getting more, and more confident in their skills on figuring things out, and with one down they were surely closer than before and that BBQ fellow surely didn't belong. He was the only one alive who didn't speak much till after everyone died. No one even knew that he was around.

that fellow who liked gray didn't speak up till recently, either but that didn't really matter to anyone. He seemed important enough, and surely those who worked with pinksmoke wouldn't have gained the powers he stated he had gained...

right?

no time to second guess, no time to look back, everyone circled around the BBQ fellow, meaning to behead him but before they could do so, he just dropped dead and pinksmoke was in his place

"well, this isn't as much fun as I thought it would be"

there was malice in her voice, something they did bothered her. as she walked away soundlessly, they all knew that they had gotten another one of her minions but... they weren't yet allowed to leave... was there something else they had to do? someone else they had to find

lights shut off again, but they had a plan. everyone was prepared, and hopefully they would all get out soon

MafiaSSK was Nero Cain and he was aligned with
scum

deadline ends 12/18/2013 10 pm gmt. that's (expired on 2013-12-18 12:00:00)
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Due to site outage, the deadline has been increased for 24 hours

night now ends in (expired on 2013-12-19 20:00:00)
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Lights have flickered back on once more, and possibly for the last time for them all.

quick look around, it seemed like everyone was here... everyone but

Messiah complex, and they all have their eyes turned to the corner of the room, by some eerie force and there lies the body of the missing person, pinksmoke standing next to him looking a little pale, was she sick? it couldn't be... spirits couldn't get sick, could they?

it was odd, but this all meant good news for them, right?

it was apparent she was losing energy but she still had enough to fight maybe...

Messiah complex was Cabd and he was aligned with
Town

Day 5 begins deadline is 1/08/14 that's 8PM HAST(expired on 2014-01-08 20:00:00)
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 6.01Voting:

Not voting
Kuribo, Imperium, Cabd, The Generic Method

with 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline is 1/7/2013 12:00 GMT -10 (That's (expired on 2014-01-07 12:00:00))

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Replacing Graygnarl
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Kuribo Replaces Graygnarl
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 6.02Voting:

Not voting
Kuribo, Imperium, Cabd, The Generic Method

Last edited by Pinksmoke on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 6.03Voting:

Cabd (1)
The Generic Method (1)

Not voting
Kuribo, Imperium

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 6.03Voting:

Cabd (1)
The Generic Method (2)
: Cabd, Imperium
(L-1)

Not voting
Kuribo

[/area][/align]

[/color]
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote Count 6.04Voting:

Cabd (1)
The Generic Method (1)

Not voting
Kuribo, Imperium

Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"THIS IS IT

WE- WE WILL BE FREE!

FREE FROM THIS HELL HOLE!

Cabd, I condemn you to death for associations with Pinksmoke.

any last words before we kill you traitor?"

these were the words muttered from Imperium, who's identity as Mara had been rumor until this time, he had revealed herself, keeping her followers safe from harm as much as possible.

"I- I'm innocent, I swear. I've been listening to you all game, I've been trying to find the bad guys, I'm not one of them I promise. I'm devoted to you just as much as anyone here!"

cabd had tried to proclaim his innocence but it was to late. Kuribo had already driven that stake into his heart.

Vote Count 6.05Voting:

Cabd (1)
: The Generic Method, Imperium, Kuribo
(LYNCH)

The Generic Method (1)

[/area][/align]

[/color]
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

"NOOOOOOOOO"

there was a screech as Kuribo drove that stake into Cabd's heart while screaming

"When you meet the devil, tell him I said Hi"

"You... Will not... win. Pink will become the superior Color"

The evil spirit was weak, but she had just enough energy to take over another soul, and that she did. as Kuribo delivered the final blow to Pink's last minion, she had over-taken his body herself, the mortal body giving her strength

"It's over, Pink. You have lost you are going to leave my people alone."

"You can't tell me what to do" Pinksmoke had retorted while fashioning a sword seemingly from air, running towards Marangal full speed intending to kill her but she was to slow. Marangal had made her own sword, sidestepped the oncoming person and beheaded her putting an end to the reign of terror pinksmoke has caused.

temporarily.

Marangal herself had left the mortal body she had borrowed for this ordeal leaving Imperium and the crazy two-headed person who wasn't as methodical as everyone thought he was.

the two was left alone, and in the midst of the dead, they have both decided to start anew, and create more followers of the purple. warned that pink would come back, they would be ready for her when that time comes

Cabd was lynched. He was the stand in for Amethyst Actor. He was aligned with
scum

Kuribo has had been possessed by pinksmoke, killed and burried. He easy the stand in for Honeybear. He was aligned with
town

Town wins the game
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #104) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

I'll talk about the set-up later

But mala was always a 3rd party. She was never turned into survivor. Every one starts out with a basic role that corresponds to their alignment.

Mala started as a survivor, who had a win-con change should ahead be given fruit.

Also, hydrae alignments were randomized before i assigned them roles, so trying to mdta-game what alignment a certain hydraulic was based off the non-marathon head was a waste of time
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (isolation #105) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

WHOOPS I THOUGHT I INVITED YOU OH WELL

Role PM's

Spoiler: Imperium
Hello
Imperium
You are The
Ms Marangal
, The one person responsible for the creations of all these hydrae.

Outspoken: You are able to Speak your mind and Vote in thread

Generous Fruit giver
: Each night, you are able to visit a person and give them some fruit. These fruits you give out may or may not have in-game importance.

Loved and Protected
:You have two shots of Immunity to being lynched or killed.

You are aligned with
Town
and you win when all threats are eliminated.
Please confirm by stating your role.

Bert/heyarnold/fuzzybutternut/graygnarl/kuribo

Spoiler: starting
Hello
Bert HeyArnold! Fuzzybutternut graygnarl
Kuribo
You are Fuzzybutternut, A scummer on Mafiascum and one of the players that Ms Marangal hydra's with

I play mafia!: You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

You are aligned with Town and you win when all threats are eliminated.

Spoiler: trasnformed
You wake up to a basket of fruit on your bedside. You look at it curiously, wondering how it got there. You decide to grab one, and take a bite out of it feeling a strange sensation as soon as you do so. You feel a change coming, something more than the normal full belly after eating. You feel a sense of power coming from the fruit making you stronger somehow

Hello
Fuzzybutternut graygnarl
Kuribo
You are now HoneyBear, A hydra bewtween Fuzzybutternut and Ms Marangal and you have now gained this ability

I'll protect you!:You are sweet, and kind and will protect anyone from harm. Each night, you may target one person and that person will be prevented from being killed

You are still aligned with town

Spoiler: Jessica
Hello Jessica You are Venmar, A scummer on Mafiascum and one of the players that Ms Marangal hydra's with

Skills of mafia: You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

You are aligned with
Town

Spoiler: transformed
Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
The Slovak Prince
, A Hydra between Venmar and Ms Marangal and you have gained this ability

Wagon Deputy
: You now have the ability to learn how many scum are on a wagon if you yourself are also on said wagon

You are still aligned with
Town

Spoiler: Sakura hana
Hello Sakura Hana You are Pirate Cat, A hydra account of the two scummers, Pirate mollie and Malakittens both of who are scummers that Ms Marangal hydra's with

Two heads are better than one: You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

You are aligned with
Town

Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
Kerberos
, A hydra account of the three scummers, Pirate mollie, Malakittens and Ms Marangal and you have gained this ability

Dog from hell
: You now have the ability to target people during the night, and kill them.

Town

Spoiler: Majiffy
Hello MaraFanClub You are Malakittens, A scummer on Mafiascum and one of the players that Ms Marangal hydra's with

mafia cat: You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
Amethyst Kitty
, a hydra account between Malakittens and Ms Marangal and you have gained this ability

Sneaky kitty
: You have the ability to target someone and learn if someone had visited, and who or learn if they visited someone and who

You are aligned with
Town

Spoiler: transformation2
You have tracked (player name) and you feel something happen to you. Another transformation perhaps? you don't know, you just know that the feeling that is surrounding you now is one of power, something good is definitely happening. You can feel it and a few moments after, something has happened

You have grown to be a little bit more sneaky and feisty. you have lost your ability to track or watch a person, but in it's place..

Hiding Cat
: You have gained the ability to choose a person to hide behind. While hiding, nothing is able to kill you however if the person you are targeting is killed, or you hide behind a bad guy you will find that your time in this game will have ended.

Spoiler: Messiah Complex
Hello Messiah Complex You are Cabd, A scummer on Mafiascum and one of the players that Ms Marangal hydra's with

Meta master: You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
MC Maraca
, A hydra between Cabd and Ms Marangal and you have now gained this ability

Loud-ass innocent
: at any time during the day, you may PM me to confirm you as innocent. at any point should you die by lynch or being killed, your spirit will be left behind and you still have the ability to speak in thread however you are unable to vote

You are aligned with
Town

Spoiler: Taskmaster
Hello DoctorPepper You are Borkjerfkin, A scummer on Mafiascum and one of the players that Ms Marangal hydra's with

Mafia Batter: You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
Purpkin
, A hydra between Borkjerfkin and Ms Marangal and you have now gained this ability

Manipulative friend
: You are able to neighborize a person for a single night, gaining a quicktopic to speak with them. You must send choice prior to the end of the day, in addition to this, you may also control the vote of the neighborized person the next day (disabled in lylo)

You are aligned with
Town

Spoiler: Yukawhite
Hello
Yukawhite
You are
Om of the Nom
, A scummer on Mafiascum and one of the players that Ms Marangal hydra's with

crazy Potato
: You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

You are aligned with
Town

Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
Sweet Pertayter
, A Hydra between Om of the Nom and Ms Marangal and you have now gained this ability

how dare you lynch me scum!
: if, at any point you become lynched, the person who laid the hammer vote will be killed along with you

You are aligned with
Town

Spoiler: The Generic Method
Hello
The Generic Method
You are
Guyinfreezer
, A scummer on Mafiascum and one of the players that Ms Marangal hydra's with

Freeze! or I'll catch you
: You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

You are aligned with
Town

Spoiler: Transformed
Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
Amethyst Snowflake
, A Hydra between Guyinfreezer and Ms Marangal and you have now gained this ability

You vs me!
: each day, you are able to target a single person and force all votes to go between the two of you

You are aligned with
Town

Mafia:
Spoiler: BorkJerfkin
Hello
Borkjerfkin
You are
Nero Cain
A scummer on Mafiascum and one of the players that Ms Marangal hydra's with

loud Mafia Player:
You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

You are aligned with
Mafia
and you win when everyone else is eliminated, or nothing can keep it from happening.

You're Partners are
Cabd
and
Sanhora
may speak to each other at night here (QT link)

Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
Sugar Cain
A Hydra between Nero Cain and Ms Marangal and you have gained this ability

Ha! take that
Each night, you are able to target one person and make then unable to use their ability for that night

You are aligned with
Mafia
and you win when everyone else is eliminated, or nothing can keep it from happening.

Spoiler: Sanhora/MafiaSSK
Hello
Sanhora
You are
The Acting Method

It's all in the act:
You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played but that is all you can do for the time Being.

You are aligned with
Mafia

You're Partners are
Borkjerfkin
and
Cabd

Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
Amethyst Actor
A hydra between The Acting Method and Ms Marangal and you have gained this ability

Catch me if you can.
You immune to all actions, day or night, that doesn't end up with you dying in the end.

You are aligned with
Mafia

You're Partners are
(Player name)
and
(Player name)

Spoiler: Cabd
Hello
Cabd
You are
Zoidberg

Trust me, I'm a doctor:

You are aligned with
Mafia

You're Partners are
Borkjerfkin
and
Sanhora

Hello
Cabd
You are now
Purple Lobsta
A hydra between Zoidberg and Ms Marangal and you have gained this ability

Lobsta Claws
Each night, you can target one person and the next day, that person will be unable to post anything other than through quote and vote.

Mafia
and you win when everyone else is eliminated, or nothing can keep it from happening.[/quote]

Third Party:
Spoiler:
Hello
Evil Regals
You are
Nachomamma8
, A scummer on Mafiascum and one of the players Ms Marangal Hydra's with.

Devil in the details
You currently have the ability to Speak your mind and Vote and play the game as it is meant to be played

Top Reflexes
You have such amazing reflexes that you are able to dodge bullets for one night, in other words should someone try to kill you, you will survive but it can only happen once.[/quote]

Hello
(Player Name)
You are now
The Purple Plague
, A hydra between Nachomamma8 and Ms Marangal and you have gained this ability

Devilish sickness
Each night, you may target a player and that player will die at the end of the next day phase

You are still
Self-aligned
but now, you win when you control 50% of the votes, or, there is nothing that can stop that from happening

FRUIT FLAVA'S

Spoiler: Given directly
You wake up to a basket of fruit on your bedside. You look at it curiously, wondering how it got there. You decide to grab one, and take a bite out of it feeling a strange sensation as soon as you do so. You feel a change coming, something more than the normal full belly after eating. You feel a sense of power coming from the fruit making you stronger somehow (insert new role here)

Spoiler: Obtained through being lynched/NK'd
You wake up, and suddenly something kinda soft hits you in the head. rubbing it, and looking at the direction the impact has come from, you notice a fruit on the ground. You pick it up, and rub off the dirt, and take a bite out of it. 5 second rule right? anyway, as soon as you do so you start to feel a strange sensation over-come you. You feel a change coming, something more than the normal full belly after eating. You feel a sense of power coming from the fruit making you stronger somehow. (Insert new role here)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”