Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:03 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Yawn.... Good Morning everyone, Dad, here, my beloved is resting a little before posting.

VOTE: Lucky2u

Because he's lucky :P
HYDRA ACCOUNT

offspring of Ms Marangal and The Acting Method
Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:04 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

VOTE: wizzy

Pedit: NO I'M NOT, GODDAMMIT DAD
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

That's how a few of us felt Lucky :P

And Mom dear, how pleasant to see you. I thought you were still relaxing when I said that dear.

Hello to those I recognize, and the ones who recognize mom/ me.

I disagree with RVS wagons. I will discuss with my beloved whether or not we shall vote for Wisdom based on this attempt at creating an Early RVS wagon.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Really now? (checks)

Well, it's either you or JasonWAZZA :P

I'll have to talk to my beloved about nickname usage and telling me specifics when she uses nicknames for people. :P
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 17, Lucky2u wrote:Someone want to explain the actor schizo?
Here:
Amethyst Actor's siggie wrote:HYDRA ACCOUNT

In translation, this account is controlled by two people who share in playing a single slot together for the mutual convenience of both. In this case The Acting Method and Ms. Marangal, different hydra's have different reasons for existing, posting etc.

This Hydra uses the terms Mom and Dad to identify which head is which. You will rarely see us address each other as TAM or Mara in this account, unless we are talking to the other person's account say site chat.

Capiche?

Wisdom, keep in mind that this hydra is a team of Mom and I, and that besides RVS stage, Mom and I communicate regarding all of our reads and thoughts before doing things on them so we are in concurrence. Trust me, we will probably give an explanation on whomever we vote next. That's how this hydra rolls.

Though I still would LOVE to hear your explanation for trying to start an early bandwagon.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

I Love how we are having an RVS discussion about Hydra dynamics.

Here's some questions to possibly get some other conversation started that might actually lead us to scum:

1. You are being attacked for being scum, you notice that your attacker is confused about some information and comments being from certain players. How do you respond?
2. You are in a three person lylo, one of the other players has replaced in on the last day because their predecessor was inactive, both of the other players have had scummy behaviors, You are Vanilla town, which one do you vote and why?
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

so

Wisdom is scum

awesome

everyone, lets lynch that scumfuck

choochoochoooo
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 46, Banakai wrote:
In post 27, Amethyst Actor wrote:I Love how we are having an RVS discussion about Hydra dynamics.

Here's some questions to possibly get some other conversation started that might actually lead us to scum:

1. You are being attacked for being scum, you notice that your attacker is confused about some information and comments being from certain players. How do you respond?
2. You are in a three person lylo, one of the other players has replaced in on the last day because their predecessor was inactive, both of the other players have had scummy behaviors, You are Vanilla town, which one do you vote and why?
1. I'm going to answer a question with a question and say, Am I actually scum?

2. Is the player who didn't replace out acting scummier or lessy scummy than the one who did?
If your play would differ based on the answers to the questions you just asked, Answer from both options. It's far more telling. This is to let me get in your head a little. I find it easier to scum hunt in such situations. (Mom disagrees with me on this theory but that's how it goes sometimes.)
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 51, ThAdmiral wrote:Sup everyone.
In post 27, Amethyst Actor wrote:1. You are being attacked for being scum, you notice that your attacker is confused about some information and comments being from certain players. How do you respond?
1. Point out the flaws and explain how this weakens their case against you, if you think they are scum attack them in turn by saying they are attempting to manufacture evidence against you.
2. I think there are too many people in that last one: there is the replacement, then two other scummy people? If you mean a replacement and one other scummy person... I mean it would depend on how scummy we are talking, but generally go with the one you think is scummy, because being inactive/replaced is a null tell after all.

Given that arcangel is innocent child it would be good if they could post.
I agree about the Arcangel posting and think the other ones should as well.

Also, The person who the replacement replaced was acting scummy BEFORE going inactive. Both slots have equal scumminess.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

chk edited it yesterday at 2:52 pm by my watch. (there's a little section where you can read when the post was edited there.) He did mention he'd be having difficulty with such things as his internet wasn't being nice I believe.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 64, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 59, Amethyst Actor wrote:Also, The person who the replacement replaced was acting scummy BEFORE going inactive. Both slots have equal scumminess.
Inactive one every time.
Explain your reasoning on this. I'm very interested to hear why you wouldn't care about what the person who replaced in might have to say.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 73, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 65, Amethyst Actor wrote:
In post 59, Amethyst Actor wrote:Also, The person who the replacement replaced was acting scummy BEFORE going inactive. Both slots have equal scumminess.
Inactive one every time.
Explain your reasoning on this. I'm very interested to hear why you wouldn't care about what the person who replaced in might have to say.
If they are both equally scummy and one of them flaked, I will lynch the one that flaked.
Why? I'm sorry, but I don't by that logic and if feels very anti town to be so blanket about that situation.

Speaking from some sense of experience... You're likely to lose the game for town with that strategy.

And ArcAngel is correct with Innocent Child workings. There is a variant in which the player can tell the mod when to confirm them. Obviously this is not that variant.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:02 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 82, JasonWazza wrote:So why does everyone assume it is that variant?

Not to cast shit on Arc, but it got added to that post 12 hours after people had started posting.

I don't like wisdom asking arc about recruiting, that said it could come from town or cult (i doubt cult would be the one to be told if they could recruit a IC).

JKLM stays my vote.
For the record, I seem to recall Chk saying that his computer was being a bit of a dyke regarding internet, it's plausible that it could have happened.

I'd like to point out that Arc hadn't posted until recently... I highly doubt she wouldn't have if she had sent in the "I want to be declared Innocent child" message assuming that variant.

I'm willing to chalk it up to the Mod's computer troubles.

Though I agree on the wisdom asking arc section. I dislike that alot.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Explain scumread on us Wisdom. Because right now, It looks hilariously OMGUS.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

where are the wisdom votes?

Thad is probably town

also,
Mod: Wizzy is Wisdom, and not JasonWazza
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 67, Wisdom wrote:ArcAngel, do you know if you can be recruited or not?

This is a weird question
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 115, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 81, Amethyst Actor wrote:
In post 73, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 65, Amethyst Actor wrote:
Inactive one every time.
If they are both equally scummy and one of them flaked, I will lynch the one that flaked.
Why? I'm sorry, but I don't by that logic and if feels very anti town to be so blanket about that situation.

Speaking from some sense of experience... You're likely to lose the game for town with that strategy.
Well its a silly question. You say they are equally scummy, but one went inactive - this being the only thing differentiating them. Since in some circumstances "flaking" could be considered an indication that the player is scum I would lynch that player.
How else am I going to choose amongst them?

And this is coming from some sense of experience as well. I actually have a fairly good lylo record from memory.
But according to you, inactivity/flaking is a null tell, therefore, it shouldn't have an impact on your vote. Also, I have told you nothing about what the replacement or the other player is doing in Lylo.

Now, consider what would happen if you woke up and the replacement has placed a vote, the Replacement has his vote on the guy whose scummy, the other guy has yet to post. In the Replacements first post where he posts his opinions after catching up. He lays out a detailed case explaining his vote, the other guy has yet to vote but has posted in reaction to the previous night's kill.

All other circumstances are exactly the same. Now are you still voting the Replacement? or do you vote the other scummy player.

I believe you are correct about ArcAngel's language.
However, I think that at present going after ArcAngel is a very stupid idea as there are plenty of players who need to be focused on.

The two that I'd like to focus on most are JKLM and Wisdom... they are the strongest.

Though we need to hear more from some of you lot.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 120, Wisdom wrote:When do you plan on shutting up with this RQS distraction?
You argue about my partner's distraction, while you have made your own with the cult speculation thing, why?
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

not argue, complain
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

I think maemuki is wisdom's partner

or, one of them could be cult
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:43 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Then how do you go about getting people lynched. Because right now, Mom and I see you as just trying to discuss something that is of minimal importance instead of actually working towards insuring that we get scum.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

I'm going to address the points piece by piece.
In post 173, Wisdom wrote: 05. Amethyst Actor
Looks like scum the most so far. Things I don't like include:
  • Inthread hydra dissonance from the get-go

Look at the time stamps on the post, The "quote in quote" dissonance is Mara reacting to being ninja'ed. Nothing more. Hydra dissonance does not scum make. Further more, Mom and I compare reads and work as a team when it actually matters.
In post 173, Wisdom wrote:
  • Trying to setup a vote on me instead of directly casting it (TAM didnt realize Mara had changed their vote to me) in
Seeing as even the MOD was confused and Mom had to clarify, I think this is bad. You even state that "Dad didn't realize Mom had changed their vote to me" Is it wrong for me to state that I was going to insure Mom's intentions and that would affect?
  • Making too big a deal of my attempt to get an RVS wagon going, which ironically enough was the exact purpose of that attempt.
It's much smaller than your RQS distraction claim. Speaking of which.
  • Unneeded RQS distraction which serves the game no purpose at all. It's not an one-off in one post either, TAM continues to discuss it in most of his subsequent posts.
There was a purpose. Didn't lead to anything spectacular except giving Mom and I a good idea of ThaDmiral's alignment so we had a read.
  • In TAM apparently has started scumreading JKLM too. Coincidentally, this happens after JKLM has just gotten 3 votes and a lot of pressure.
Or, maybe I waited until Mom and I could discuss reads and an agreement that JKLM seemed scummy came from that. Geeze, half of this stuff seems to come from the mere fact that AA is a hydra.
  • - Mara tries to shrug off my "you're distracting us with the RQS bullshit" accusation by arguing that my own question about how the IC works was distracting. As I said, my question was related to this game and cannot be compared to TAM's bullshit. I feel like Mara just wanted to "no u" me so nobody cares about my accusation.
Actually not only can it. But you're only defense is that it's Game related. It wasn't hunting scum (Mine was in it's own way.) Yours was essentially set up speculation that for all intents and purposes helped cult more than town. No scumhunting was involved in it. Therefore, just as distracting. That is Mom's point. (Also, as far as Amethyst here is concerned we are Dad and Mom. We are a team and that is how we refer to ourselves.)
In post 173, Wisdom wrote:[*] - TAM tries to argue that I still wish to talk about the IC thing when it was Mara that brought it up again. It's a misrep.[/list]
I actually was feeling like that LONG before Mom brought it up again. In fact. It was the sole topic of conversation for a very long time. That and what kind of IC Arc is.

As someone else said, the important factor is that she's the Innocent Child. The rest is not helpful for scumhunting d1.

So yeah, half of your complaints seem to be from playstyle and nature of the slot (hydra.)

I'll get to the new players next. This just needed to be addressed now.

Oh and while I'm at it... When Mom next posts I'll ask her to explain the posts she made that people are referring to. It's always easier for me to let her explain her own shit.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

TAM's RQS was just as relevant as you wondering if Angel is able to be recruited, even if you don't agree with it. He had meant for those questions to help make a better profile of the players in game, and Dad believes that the answers given would help him form reads. how isn't that scum-hunting?

Hydra-diss isn't a scumtell, and you know that. You also know that I have created hydra-diss that is far worse than the one than the "dissonance" here

you also know that wanting to talk with your partner before voting, early game or otherwise, is just as scummy as fighting for votes in hydrae. I'm fair sure you've seen me do it before, and you probably have seen other hydrae do it, because dad isn't the only one who does so

Mae, I don't think you're cult with wisdom, I thought you were mafia with him >.>

4-5 potential anti-town members isn't that huge of a deal in a 13p, though 2-1 made more sense to me at this point

why is everyone assuming that Cult is the only scum in this game?
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

?

Pedit: it is, and from his perspective it does help catch scum. there isn't anyway wisdom could believe that his question helped catch scum at all which makes our question > than his

PEditx2: Mod told us that there was a cult, he didn't say that there wasn't a mafia
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Useless

but that doesn't always mean scum. what reactions are you looking at to determine that read?
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

WTH?

I don't see that in the OP :/
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

there wasn't really anything he could respond to in mac's thoughts to him, and I think him ignoring comments actually make him a bit more town than scum. He's being a little anti-town right now, but that also does not equate to scum and he could believe that there are other anti-town factions and, is hunting for them
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Dodge
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

UNVOTE: wisdom is actually town and us sitting there isn't going to do anything

Grim feels a little different from the last game I had played with him in
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

to whomever asked, Mom probably reread through the thread, and decided that Wisdom was town. Thus needing to be unvoted. Now She and I need to discuss who to vote for next based on the new information.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 293, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 287, yessiree wrote:right, i'm trying an "out there" approach by claiming as VT so I'm basically saying i'm dispensable

pretty good pretty good
I'd say it's a pretty individualistic approach to this game and not a very good tactic from Town PoV.

In any case, after giving it some thought, in this game a VT-claim doesn't mean anything. Both town PR's and the cult leader have reasons to lie about that, so it's all WIFOM anyway.

I still don't like your slot though. The claim doesn't sit right, and neither does anything your predecessor did.

I'm glad Arythmetic Actor is planning to look further than just Wisdom.

And I've started to wonder about Titus again. Still don't like that whole "there's a cop in the game but it isn't me"-business. Can't see what the town-use is of such a statement. The more I think about this, the worse it gets. Titus hasn't been very helpful either, just asking me and Wisdom to shut up is the most defining thing I remeber him (her?) doing.

VOTE: Titus
This is what you say when, all game, I have been calling wisdom scum, then suddenly decide that he is scum?

also, I was a head of the Miss destroyer hydra. My partner had you Obv town D1, but then left me alone for the duration of Jason's game
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 300, Amethyst Actor wrote:to whomever asked, Mom probably reread through the thread, and decided that Wisdom was town. Thus needing to be unvoted. Now She and I need to discuss who to vote for next based on the new information.
In post 301, Wisdom wrote:Translation: wisdom wagon doesn't work anymore so we'll hop on another
lolno

don't be stupid wisdom, what did you think of Grims reaction?
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

@ Mac, I was at work when I made that post, and we were in prod range

so, connect the dots.

Grim feels alot more passive and more interested in making friends than actually scum hunting, in comparision to his last game where he walled like fuck, and didn't even comment on the fights that were happening, other than to express his annoyance of it IIRC

Wisdom was never scum.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

and when I flip town?
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

:/
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 184, Titus wrote:Ok. Here's the deal. I am going to give some information.

1) Cult is the only bastard role. No lynchers. Source: Replacement queue.

2) There is a cop who is not me.

3) I will be claiming at L minus 3.

Now to read.
Why did you feel the need to make this post the way you did?

And why did you feel that it is pro-town to make this post in this fashion?
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Actually no. It's me missing that or even possibly wanting more info than you provided.

Because frankly, unless your a miller, I can think of very few town roles that modify cop results.

And if you are a miller, your predecessor should have said so in their very first post.

And either way, why the hell would you hint at that? If you're telling the truth, your asking for the night kill, if you are lying you are asking for the night kill.

Either way, I don't like it.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Yessiree is right about the miller claim thing. It's good miller strategy to claim in their first post.

Mom and I both forgot about the no nightkill thing alright. However that doesn't excuse the fact that you seem very very likely to be a good cult target. Which, if you are not the miller, is a bad thing.

I don't see a town motivation behind your actions, or at the very least, and I even stated, unless you were a miller. Which I'm doubting for the very reason that yessiree just pointed out.

Also you just say "manipulate votes" You don't specify how... for all I know you can mess by an action.

And frankly, unless your a miller? If you are a town PR that can manipulate investigation results (and I can only think of one that isn't miller that does that off of the top of my head, and even then, that one controls who the cop investigates) you don't want to be making it public. Because now... Let's say you are the town PR I just mentioned (the one that controls who the cop investigates) I'm sorry, but you've just made yourself prime cult recruit material. And in a cult game that's even worse.

No town PR should ever ask for the NK... Hell, I am suspicious by nature of any miller that doesn't claim in their first post and state it outright. Your way of doing it made me think you were like a deputy. Which for those unaware is a backup cop.

Which makes your action even worse... AND now that both cult and town know there's a cop... guess who they are going to be going after... I'm sorry, I don't think there's a town benefit to your initial post, or to your later ones.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

TITUS, WHAT ARE YOU?

ARE YOU A MILLER, OR ARE YOU A HATED?

also, claiming miller/hated first post is the ideal strategy IMO, but I'm not going to beat myself over it if it didn't happen but please, clarify your role now to keep the waters from getting muddier than they already are?
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Hated is not a bastard element
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Mom and Dad don't check in for a single day and this happens?

I won't argue about it being dead. I mean what the hell.

However, I will argue that this slot not posting for a day means banannas.

Dad was celebrating his birthday yesterday for crying out loud.

Btw. Optimal strategy for Miller and Hated Townie is First post claiming.

And not your little psudeo claiming thing Titus did. Out and out full claim.

Also like Grim I did believe that Titus might be the deputy at first.

That's all I've got for now.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

we probably won't get a flip