The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:41 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

AP, why did you move your vote to Thor if you're so convinced we are bussing Paschendale? Logic demands you'd vote either Paschendale or us then.

Also, why did you remove your vote from PAschendale. Anything about that you liked? Because all I can see is an AtE...

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:46 am

In post 1033, AngryPidgeon wrote:Implying hydra dissonance on the Thor matter right when the interaction of these slots is looking terrible.
Why are you surprised over this dissonance? This is not the first time this is brought up, and this was way before Thor got here:
I refer to post
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:46 am

Conclusion: Guyett shouldn't drink and play.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:50 am

I regret nothing haha
I will leave this here though....

I've done much much worse drunk on here (newbie 1390 drunk hammer is prob the worst)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:50 am

@Thor: Yes I have played a game with AP before.
We have discussed it shortly here:
In post 954, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 953, AngryPidgeon wrote:do you think my play is comparable to Hidden Temple at all?
It's difficult to say, you were mostly a mystery to me during that game because I didn't know you at all. Half of my impression of you obtained during that game was skewed by my own expectations of who you might be and how you might operate. I have the feeling I got to know you a bit better after reading that game's scum QT. But that was after the game.
During it I remember considering you mostly town, but I did fear you might be scum because of a certain sense of the inconsistent tone you took with me. Back then I decided to ascribe that to your read on me changing, and sadly let you slide for most of the game.

I'd say that's comparable to what you're doing here in a way, yes. Partially. There's stuff I noticed you do here that I consider scummy, that I don't remember you doing in Hidden Temples, but that might be because I forgot or because I didn't notice at the time.

But I don't generally use a lot of meta, even less so when inited to do so by the person I'm considering scum, so your question is largely lost on me. My read on you is based on what you have been doing in this game, and will continue to be thusly.

GG
GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 am

But seriously Pasch needs rope now and AP needs rope tomorrow.

Depending on their flips we will decide where to go from there. Beli and ETL are on our scumdars currently so both will likely get a lot more attention over the next day or two

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #206) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 am

In post 1036, AngryPidgeon wrote:
994 is distinctly lacking a claim which Im not sure how I feel about. Town are more likely to freak out and drop a claim if they are getting turbo wagoned.
Thank you for that waffle. Are you not sure how to feel about it like you state in sentence 1, or do you think it's town as stated in sentence number 2? I guuess it's option number 3: You know it to be scummy since he's your buddy but have decided to stop bussing him, thinking you've got some kind of case going over "dissonance" and laziness.
In post 1005, The Grim Reaper wrote:If pasch flips scum who is your next favourite for a lynch Thor?
You. I'm not letting you buy any townpoints whatsoever from a Pasch flip.
I don't necessarily mind you "borrowing" our arguments that we used against you in post , but the least you could have done before copying them, is addressing them.
In post 1007, Belisarius wrote:EBWOP: Oh, and Brothers Grim: What the fuck happened to your scumread on me?
This is still probably town for involving himself in the discussion when he could be coasting.
Yes, buddy up to the unwtting inactive-fest tha tis Belisarius, that should get you a far way.
In post 1025, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Thor, am I correct in my understanding that you have no intention of actually reading the thread, ISOing anyone, or making any cases? I'm not convinced by your cocky attitude and my suspicion has not changed just because you make a lot of (empty) posts.
This is a good post and while not reading the thread is null for Thor, nothing he has done is towny, least of all putting Pasch At L - 1 which is certainly not what I'd expect from town Thor.

VOTE: Thor
1. Sheeping someone else before voting.
2. Voting someone for being on a wagon that AP was on himself before moving vote to Thor (hypocrite).
3. MAking a fuss about an L-1 wagon on a player who did not get further than an AtE in his ultimate defense.

1+2+3 = AP is scum.
P-edit holy crap
You got that right!

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:59 am

Apparently I was wrong about Angry Pidgeon being on the PAschendale wagon. My mistake! You can drop point number 3.

But 1+2 = AP is scum as well! Maths is a funny thing.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 am

Funny you should talk about inconsistencies.
Tell me, what's your read on Paschendale today?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #209) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:04 am

In post 1104, AngryPidgeon wrote:lmao, you are just blatantly assigning scum motivation to everything I say.
Please address in more detail. This blanket statement does not entertain me in the slightest and my cheese fatigue has subsided so I need some entertainment.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #210) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:05 am

In post 1106, AngryPidgeon wrote:And also re 2: I'm not voting Thor for voting Pasch. You are blatantly misrepping everything I've done and assigning scum motive to it.

Before your vote on Thor you said this:

This is a good post and while not reading the thread is null for Thor, nothing he has done is towny,
least of all putting Pasch At L - 1
which is certainly not what I'd expect from town Thor.

Please explain my blatant misrep.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #211) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 am

In post 1107, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 1104, AngryPidgeon wrote:lmao, you are just blatantly assigning scum motivation to everything I say.
Please address in more detail. This blanket statement does not entertain me in the slightest and my cheese fatigue has subsided so I need some entertainment.

GG
Post number fixed.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #212) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:07 am

In post 1101, AngryPidgeon wrote: It felt scummy to me that Guyett was having pointless (my perspective) wars with Thor and more sitrring the pot instead of trying to actually accomplish anything (once again, my perspective).

All I know is that I remember your slot being uninterested in Varsoon and I apparently forgot that Guyett was interested in him at all. I certainly never got the feeling that anyone other than me was interested in Varsoon (other than Mollie and she was taking his side anyways)

First of all I was only slightly interested in Varsoon being scum on D1 and his D2 play does reek of frustrated town.

second of all I was not having a pointless war with Thor... I am uncomfortable with people sheeping me while giving little original reasoning for their vote. I was pushing Thor for some actual reasons for why Pasch is scum.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #213) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:11 am

In post 1101, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:Thor and Darthe and definitely scum. Lying Cat might be. Grim has been so full of confirmation bias the whole game and just has it out for me. Majiffy is ???.
Mmm, could see this as either alignment. I want to know why his read on you is what it is since Darthe and Thor got sent indiscriminately to the scumheap. I like that he is willing to look at LC when there has been no support there at all (why do it as scum then?).
He's willing to look at LC? Wow. What has he got to show for that willingness? Have you seen a case on LYing Cat from Paschendale? Have you seen any arguments?
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:Please, players who are not scum or retarded, speak out against this godawful wagon.
Try to figure out why anything I've done actually looks like it's scum-motivated
. Notice how the people on it besides Grim have not even bothered to delve into why they are voting for me.
AtE is not a scumtell. I make appeals like this all the time when I'm frustrated town.
Yes, I remember a certain AtE in Hidden Temples, it was quite an elaborate one about someone going to some pizza place right after work, where things were stressy for some reason or other. Yeah... a very convincing argument... I'm sure you genuinely believe it yourself :roll:
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:This wagon is obviously helped by scum and obviously a mislynch. I would happily be refuting whatever reasons the players besides Grim have given for targeting me... except there are none. The closest anyone came is Thor listening to Grim bitch about me and then nodding his head as he looks at his scum role PM and hops on Grim's idiot wagon.
Still the main thing bothering me here is why you are assuredly town and just biased.
Ooh, a point of criticism. I hope you don't expect this to make your buddying less obvious?
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:Don't be stupid. Kill obvscum Thor right now.
He is refusing to catch up on the thread, so missing out on a lot of information.
This way he can not have to own up for Varsoon's scummy acts, and distance himself from our reads on Varsoon, which were becoming unilaterally scumleans. Varsoon was caught scum and fled. That slot is still caught, even though it's Thor now and not Varsoon. Don't let Thor make you forget.
Underlined is a valid point if not really applicable to Thor (but I wouldnt expect Pasch to know that). Varsoon's replace out was scummy as shit and Pasch bringing that up
protown if he is town
LOL

Actually, I want to keep you around for another day AP. I'm having way too much fun with you :mrgreen:

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #214) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:19 am

In post 1112, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1108, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 1106, AngryPidgeon wrote:And also re 2: I'm not voting Thor for voting Pasch. You are blatantly misrepping everything I've done and assigning scum motive to it.

Before your vote on Thor you said this:

This is a good post and while not reading the thread is null for Thor, nothing he has done is towny,
least of all putting Pasch At L - 1
which is certainly not what I'd expect from town Thor.

Please explain my blatant misrep.

GG
You said I voted Pasch? Or am I misunderstanding you.
No, I already said I was wrong about you voting Paschendale before. I guess I had yu mixed up with someone else.

You say that you didn't vote Thor for voting Paschendale and that I was misrepping you by saying that you did.
I found a quote where you said the exact opposite. It can be found in italics. The crucial part is bolded for your convenience.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #215) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:29 am

In post 1116, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1102, The Grim Reaper wrote:Yes, buddy up to the unwtting inactive-fest tha tis Belisarius, that should get you a far way.
There is nothing I can say to this. But Im glad you think my scumplay is subpar.
It started off okay, during D1 you at least left some room for doubt.
D2 is terrible though. Have you got a busy schedule next week? Can't see any other reason why you seem so intent on getting lynched.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #216) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:31 am

In post 1118, AngryPidgeon wrote:If I had to sum up your push on me in a word it would be : convenient. You are tying me to Paschendale and very vocally encouraging us to be lynched back 2 back.

Would Pasch flipping town change your opinion on me or have you even considered that possibility?
You are scum regardless of Paschendale's flip. The arguments we've had have revolved around much more than just Paschendale.

I have considered Paschendale possibly being town, yes. I think it was somewhere during RVS. I was still a kid. Grandpa used to bring me candy. And somehow the flowers had a sweeter smell to them.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #217) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:35 am

In post 1117, AngryPidgeon wrote:Grim, ignoring the fact that Thor is voting your fav scumpick - what is your impression of him so far? Give me some points that you feel about him.
It's gut. But it's the second occupant in that slot pinging my gut that he's town.

Varsoon due to his disdainful uslesness.
Thor due to his haughty usefulness.

Oh, and the fact that my main three scumreads (you, paschendale and Etl) are trying to push his lynch also helps a lot.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #218) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:46 am

In post 1123, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1121, The Grim Reaper wrote:You are scum regardless of Paschendale's flip. The arguments we've had have revolved around much more than just Paschendale.
No the ones from today - that has been entirely about Paschendale.

And of your 3 excellent points, 1 of them was not factual. 1 of them I explained is about Thor specifically voting to L - 1 and the context behind it. The last one is blatantly ignoring anything that I said about Thor's slot D1.

The rest of your post is just quoting things Ive said that are not interesting and assigning scum motive to them.

This isn't your townplay from Hidden Temple.
Yes, I MADE A MISTAKE ABOUT YOU HAVING VOTED PASCHENDALE! Give it a rest already. It was just a little mistake. The fact you emphasize this so much is quite telling. There's nothing scummy about t, just a mistake.

The vote was for an L-1 vote yes, but the fact that it was an L-1 vote is completely relevant, because PAschendale deserved that L-1 after that godawful AtE (would like a reply to my comments on your comments on that), so there's nothing wrong with that vote. That little inconsistency you found about "Thor wanting the chance to catch up before the day ends" is clearly a joke, as Thor has stated repeatedly not really being up to that.

And yes, you made arguments against Thor and Varsoon, yet you waited for your vote and hitched it to the argument made by another. Not scummy in itself I guess, but add that to all the other stuff...hmm...

Anyway, I need bed. Need sleep.

I want you to know I enjoyed this. Thank you AP <3

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #219) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:23 am

Please hammer.
My covnersation with AP from last night should be looked into tomorrow by everyone, in detail. It's both enjoyable and useful, as it clearly points to AP being scum.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #220) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:55 am

In post 1231, Majiffy wrote:The
referees
town block-ees are going to call a quick
time-out
wagon break to review the
play on the field
posts in the thread, we will be back shortly to inform you if we are going to continue with a
first down
lynch on Pasch or reverse the
play
and start
on the 32nd yard line
with a lynch on AP
I don't think it matters that much, but I see two arguments pointing to it being better to lynch Paschendale first:

1. Practically, it's easier. He's already at L-1.
2. Angry Pidgeon really isn't playing very well. I've seen him play much better, and when looking at mastin calling Angry Pidgeon the most dangerous scumplayer, tt seems he WANTS to get lynched over Paschendale.

@mastin: What does MVP stand for and why are we not it? :mad:

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #221) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:51 am

In post 1257, mastin2 wrote:
In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:I also thought Mastin was good before playing with him and he was a bit of a disappointment.
Irony, considering we're now in synch. :P
That was me saying that not Grim.

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #222) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:17 am

I'm slightly uncomfortable with the current votecount. Like all of the town voting for two of the scum with not one bit of bussing?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #223) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:21 am

Like what are the odds that the two wagons are full of townies?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #224) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:25 am

In post 1283, The Grim Reaper wrote:I'm slightly uncomfortable with the current votecount. Like all of the town voting for two of the scum with not one bit of bussing?
Today is a good day Guyett. Don't worry your head over technicalities like that, at this point there's far too many arguments pointing to the obvious.

EtL: Calm down. mastin is still catching up and obviously not reading what's going on in the latest pages yet. I did find something scummy YOU did. LEt me fetch it.

I'm fine with lynching AP as well, but Majiffy: what about my arguments for lynching Paschendale first?

But it really doesn't make much of a difference.

@mastin: hydra: we'll talk!

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #225) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:27 am

Yeah I'm happy enough with AP and Pasch being scum. Not quite sold on ETL just yet
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #226) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:35 am

In post 1293, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It doesn't matter because what I see happening is "Oh he's my friend. He's town. That guy's my friend too, so he is also town." What I see happening is, "Look, ETL is inexperienced. She doesn't know how to defend herself. She'd be easy to lynch." That's what I see.

I'm fucking sick of it. I'm fucking goddamn sick of it.
An uncalled for AtE. I can see where the frustration comes from though. Right now, it feels like you're just going to have to wait for the town-axe to fall on your head in what? Two gameDays? Can't be fun.

But there's no consensus on your slot yet. My other head still thinks you're town apparently. So you still have a fighting chance.

Let's talk! You can defend yourself and see where that gets us. And don't go all weepy on me!

Let's talk about the start of Day 2. Remember that covnersation, with Paschendale bringing up the argument "Varsoon staying on the JKLM wagon despite his reservations"? You promptly defended this argument. Yet Guyett showed it was invalid.
Then you made a mistake, which think was a scummy one: you stood by that argument, and went into a semantic argument about wat "wagons" are.
Can you link me to a completed game where you refer to a "wagon" in the way you did in this game?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:46 am

In post 1311, mastin2 wrote: But you're acting like caught scum.
I'm not sure. I think it looks a bit like frustrated town...
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:14 am

VOTE: Angry Pidgeon

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:30 pm

In post 1338, AngryPidgeon wrote:You couldn't let me prove my townieness for one Day?
Shouldn't you have thought of that before? Like while you were making your first 200 posts inhere?
Why wasn't your townieness proven through all the material you've already brought forward?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:42 pm

EtL, you've had a lot of time complaining about mastin despite you busy schedule. Why don't you use that time to actually do what you promised to do and make a catch-up post on everyone, like you did for Varsoon?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 pm

In post 1306, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1303, The Grim Reaper wrote:Let's talk about the start of Day 2. Remember that covnersation, with Paschendale bringing up the argument "Varsoon staying on the JKLM wagon despite his reservations"? You promptly defended this argument. Yet Guyett showed it was invalid.
Then you made a mistake, which think was a scummy one: you stood by that argument, and went into a semantic argument about wat "wagons" are.
Can you link me to a completed game where you refer to a "wagon" in the way you did in this game?
I don't think I was understanding what was being argued, grim, and I admitted that when we talked about it then, as well as when Thor explained the thing with the scum list, not to mention at the time I was under the impression that Varsoon HAD voted for JKLM. I stood by the argument that I understood at the time. Does that make sense?
And no, this doesn't make sense. Let me fetch the quotes.

GG

p-edit: looks like I missed that. Apologies.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #232) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:06 pm

I'm working on my quotes against EtL. It's a big post.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #233) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:07 pm

I'll get back to your angry side later.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #234) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 pm

In post 1306, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: I don't think I was understanding what was being argued, grim, and I admitted that when we talked about it then, as well as when Thor explained the thing with the scum list, not to mention at the time I was under the impression that Varsoon HAD voted for JKLM. I stood by the argument that I understood at the time. Does that make sense?
The above was your reply to my questions. You say two things:
You didn't understand what was being argued (
response 1
)
You were under the impression Varsoon had voted JKLM (
response 2
)
In post 842, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
However, the biggest reason I believe Varsoon is scum is the way he acted towards the end of JKLM's lynch.
Spoiler: Varsoon calls JKLM townscumtownscumtownscumtown
In post 716, Varsoon wrote:
JKLM is a terrible wagon that doesn't really get us much further in the game.

<snip>
Why should I be on the JKLM wagon when all my biggest scum-reads are pushing it the hardest?
Here he says JKLM is a bad wagon. Why would a wagon on scum (or what people thought was scum) be bad? Unless you knew he was town.
In post 718, Varsoon wrote: If there's not scum between Grim, FlyBeau, Beli, and JKLM, then the scum's already won.
Except at the time of the above post here, the JKLM wagon was gonna go through, and you knew that. So, better change tune, right? "JKLM is scum!"
In post 812, Varsoon wrote:
In post 811, JKLM wrote:Angry pidgeon is scum.
Beli is scum. That's all I'm sure of.

Angry is scum because look at who he thinks is scum: me, varsoon, and NEARLY EVERYONE ELSE. Scum trying to leave mislynched open.

Please don't let them discredit me tomorrow. Don't underestimate me ever, Beli is scum for sure. (I'm just really bad at presentation)

You all ready to eat your foot? Not really, it isn't your guys fault for the mislynch, it's really mine, a don't need to tell me that, so yay.

Good luck town. This is a tough list of people.

I tried, JKLM.
I really did.

It was really obvious from your play so far that you're town.
Reads list, bro?
OH no wait, JKLM is town again!
In post 820, Varsoon wrote:But, AP, the problem with your lists is that
You have had JKLM as scum for awhile
(he probably isn't).

You have me as scum (I definitely am not).
Bold pinged me so hard. I don't know that I've ever heard this from town or said this myself (except as scum). :/
There is no indication at all here that you thought Varsoon voted JKLM. This was never part of your case. (I snipped it to only the relevant part, but you can check, nothing about Varsoon being on a JKLM-wagon). This goes directly against
response 2
In post 843, Paschendale wrote:I'm actually slightly relieved to know about FnL. I had gut problems with him. All sorts of conflicting reads.

I like EtL's points on Varsoon very much. Especially that, despite his objections to the JKLM wagon, he stayed on it.

VOTE: Varsoon
Here Paschendale comes in. He entirely misreads your case (because he probably didn't read it) but does add his vote based on reasons you supposedly give.

At this point Guyett expresses disbelief through posting a .gif

But now comes the really surprising part:
In post 845, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Grim I find it hard to believe you don't understand what pasch just said....
In post 848, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I suppose it is only fitting you did not read my post, since I didn't read your fairy tale.
Instead of believing your own words, your own case, your instinct tells you to vouch for Paschendale.
You say that Guyett didn't read your wall, implying somewhere in that wall you talk about Varsoon staying on a JKLM-wagon despite his reservations. Yet you didn't.
This is where your sudden "belief Varsoon was voting JKLM" was coming from. You slipped, in an effort to grant Paschendale towncred. You assumed Paschendale knew what he was talking about, and Paschendale misread you.
In post 850, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Maybe, you and I have different definitions for "on the wagon". Because voting for someone and saying they are scum is pretty much it.
This is just an extremely awkward way of trying to get out of this slip. You turn to semantics, and try to explain that simply "calling someone scum" is the same as being on a wagon. It is clearly not. But this part of the discussion also goes directly against your
response 1
, because it's obvious that you knew what was being argued. Whether or not Varsoon was on a JKLM-wagon, and whether or not you said it.
In post 852, The Grim Reaper wrote:my definition of being on the wagon would be actually voting .
Here Guyett further clarifies it for you, further going against your
response 1

After this you decide to steer clear of the discussion.

I see two scum having slipped over this. PAschendale later feels forced to remove his vote off of Varsoon over this mistake, in an effort to avoid people from noticing the concurrence of your mistake and his mistake. He later puts it back again when this discussion is gone and forgotten.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #235) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:19 pm

The slip is in , and shows PAschendale and EtL are in a scumteam together.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #236) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:22 pm

The point is that you didn't make the mistake while making your case. You made the mistake after Paschendale agreed with an argument that wasn't present in your case, by telling Guyett he should have read your case.
The slip is the following, in one sentence:
You agreed with Paschendale's mistake on your own case.

And the way you tried to withdraw from that mistake, was an awkward discussion about the semantics of the word "wagon".

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #237) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Let me break it down for you:

1. EtL makes a case.
2. Paschendale agrees with an argument that isn't there. (JKLM stayed on a wagon)
3. Guyett notices the oddity of step 2.
4. EtL claims there is no oddity in step 2, and states the non-existing argument is there.
5. EtL explains this by stating that she interprets "wagon" broadly.
6. Guyett shows surprise at this interpretation of "wagon", EtL steers away from further discussion.
7. PAschendale, despite EtL saying Paschendale was not being odd in 2, admits to his mistake himself and removes his vote.

(aftermath: Paschendale replaces his vote.)

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #238) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:30 pm

In post 1391, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I never argued the semantics about the word "wagon"... wtf? I never once argued about that. I honest to god thought Varsoon had voted for JKLM. Is it completely impossible to look at that case and the conversation following it from the point of view of someone who thought that?
In post 850, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Maybe, you and I have different definitions for "on the wagon". Because voting for someone and saying they are scum is pretty much it.
GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #239) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:34 pm

+
In post 852, The Grim Reaper wrote:my definition of being on the wagon would be actually voting .

I do find it suspicious that he both pushed and distanced himself from the wagon at numerous times.
After which you didn't reply anymore. The difference between Guyett's definition of wagon and yours, is your inclusion of "calling someone scummy", which Guyett read as that being in itself enough for constituting a wagon. You didn't react against this implication. This is the semantic element, the tiny way out of your tight spot.
If you had argued that wagons are actual votes, the mistakes made by you and Paschendale would be unexplainable.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #240) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 pm

In post 1397, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Are you trying to make a case against me for that? When you know what I'm like?

How am I supposed to know how you're like? I've been in a game with you once, and I think you replaced out of it pretty early on in the game. (it was HF's Greater Idea, I do remember that)

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #241) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Hmm, given that in between you responded to other things, I guess I missed it.

Doesn't change much, but I'll update it for you:

1. EtL makes a case.
2. Paschendale agrees with an argument that isn't there. (JKLM stayed on a wagon)
3. Guyett notices the oddity of step 2.
4. EtL claims there is no oddity in step 2, and states the non-existing argument is there.
5. EtL explains this by stating that she interprets "wagon" broadly.
6. Guyett shows surprise at this interpretation of "wagon", EtL steers away from further discussion and admits to her mistake.
7. PAschendale admits to his mistake himself and removes his vote.

(aftermath: Paschendale replaces his vote.)

Let me emphasize what is so odd:

Paschendale reads something that isn't there. EtL claims it is there. EtL sees it isn't there. EtL doesn't find it odd that PAschendale saw something that isn't there. Paschendale admits to seeing something that wasn't there.

You BOTH saw something that wasn't there, and you let each other get away with it.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #242) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:46 pm

I need to go to bed. 3 in the night here.

I think it points to you wanting to vouch for Paschendale before anything, as an initial reaction. This concurrence of mistakes and the way you tried to talk both of you out of them feels like there's some scum-coordination gone wrong there.

GG

p-edit: it's not about the vote. It's about the argument "Varsoon stayed on the wagon..."

But yes, in general I don't count the people having pushed for a Varsoon-lynch among my strong townreads.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #243) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Sorry Angry Pidgeon, you'll have to wait for tomorrow :p
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #244) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Paschendale won't flip town.
And before any of that happens, Angry Pidgeon will have flipped scum as well.

I see how my argument is not completely watertight (but it does require a severe lack of knowledge of your own case, which is scummy in itself, and a severe lack of Paschendale actually reading other people's cases, which is also scummy if he's agreeing with them). I still find it hard to believe you thought Varsoon was on JKLM's wagon when you mentioned nothing about Varsoon voting during your case. Nothing. How could you have? He hadn't voted.

I have to admit that despite my remarks about that conversation, I'm kind of somehow liking your responses in the here and now. We'll be talking further.

But not now.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #245) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Agreed on Darthe. He's definitely one of the options for dessert.

Need to talk to Guyett about what his problem with Belisarius was again, because all I can see coming from that slot recently is town.

Angry Pideon's behavior is still as scummy. The only difference between yesterday and the day before it, is that he suddenly did give the impression he wanted to live. He said he'd claim at L-1, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't call his bluff and put him at L-1. We can still decide afterwards. There's no way Angry Pidgeon will not be facing an L-1 at some point during this game, we might as well get that over with.

Paschendale will definitely get lynched this game. Whether it be today, tomorrow, or in LyLo, he's getting lynched and that thought makes me happy.

EtL, well, her reactions yesterday have put growing doubts in my mind. Her reads-list isn't terrible at first glance, but will scrutinize it more carefully today.

Thor should be part of the townblock Lying Cat.

As for flying beauties: they have mostly dissappeared from this game, which is a shame. Want to see them come back here in full force. I remember having a strong townread on them but given they haven't been here for so long, I forgot why.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #246) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:59 am

I knew you were going to throw a hissyfit over this. :lol:

Don't think for a second you can sow suspicion on me for simply saying I'd like you to be as involved with the game as in the beginning. This is not a misrep so put the index finger of suspicion somewhere where I can't see it.

You admitted it yourself so STOP BEING SO DAMN TOUCHY.
In post 1428, flying beauties wrote:I haven't talked much to anybody in this day round except majiffy once I got a good read on him.
It is simply because I miss you <3

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #247) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:34 am

:mad:
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #248) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:38 am

Already are doing that.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #249) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:55 am

Fact: If mastin is scum, he will break my heart with all his compliments that would turn out to be fake. And my scumhunting-confidence.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #250) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Let's talk about Darthe. You said you wouldn't mind lynching him at a time everyone was talking about PAschendale and Angry Pidgeon. what moved you to that statement?

Are you as confident in AP and Paschendale scum as mastin and MAjiffy (and myself) are?

You know Angry Pidgeon as scum pretty well i imagine. The one thing that gives me pause with AP is all this talk (and personal experience) I heared about him being so great as scum. If he's scum,h e wasn't that great here. MAybe he's been careless, but as town. So careless that he made himself look scummy. If AP is so good as everyone says as scum, I wonder then how it can be that he's become a close to universal scumread.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #251) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm not moving my vote away from Angry Pidgeon anymore. He needs to be lynched today and we are making eachother unnecessarily paranoid.

Also the longer this is takng, the more time it gives for town to make each other crazy.

Case in point: flying beauties latest remark. I merely asked for further confirmation. Have you even read what's been going on today? HAVE YOU EVEN READ OUR 251 POSTS, MORE THAN HALF OF WHICH PROBABLY MENTION AP AS SCUM? Did you even see pages 37-38-39? That's what you get for not having been here.

I don't want to be in your townpile anymore anyway. Go climb back up in your little treehouse, make a drawing with "GRIMS: KEEP OUT" to put in front of it and have a little chat over tea in it, while further ignoring my contributions.

Good night.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #252) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:26 am

If anyone deserves credit for the Angry Pidgeon-lynch that is about to happen it's me. flying beauties may have picked up on it first, but for the wrong reasons that would never have convinced anyone.

I AM THE BEST.

ME.

-Guyett
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #253) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:26 am

Go home Guyett, you're drunk.

But you speak the truth!

GG

(in vino veritas)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #254) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:43 am

And given the difficulty we're already encountering now, Majiffy obviously had a good point. We need to lynch Angry Pidgeon today.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #255) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:46 am

Those still in doubt concerning AP: read again starting from post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5404878 .

It's the interactions following that that completely sealed the deal for me on AP being scum, and I should expect it will do so for everyone possessing a brain.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #256) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 am

Put your vote on Angry Pidgeon Thor.
He said he was going to claim at L-1, let him, and see if it adds up in any way with him insisting on "living at least one more day".

You don't seriously expect us to move our votes from this wagon with what your repeated implorations.
Paschendale may be scummier according to you, at this point both AP and Paschendale are so close to confscum their differences in scumminess are arbitrary at best.
The question at this point is not why you are preferring a Paschendale wagon so much, the question beomes: why are you opposing an Angry Pidgeon wagon, considering you obviously find him scummy, and people on his wagon town?

That Paschendale wagon WILL happen. Just not today.

Stop worrying over that and vote Angry Pidgeon. If you won't, someone else will have to because currently you're looking at a block of town sitting on AP's wagon that will not budge.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #257) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:31 am

The core goal is to get him lynched. I see the bullshit-claim he'll have to come up with as another instrument in the making to expediate his lynch.

The argument has been made numerous times: while Angry Pidgeon is equally scummy, the situation today makes it clear that he's still got some wiggle room, for God knows what reason. More people still seem to be willing to consider him possibly town, so he's got an angle. For me, my personal perception, yes, Angry Pidgeon and Paschendale are equally scummy. For the group, no, while almost everyone now agrees Paschendale is scum, this is not the case for AP.

There is NO way Paschendale does not get lynched in this game. Unless town's got a vigilante doing that inevitable job for us.

Therefor a select few have made it their mission to lynch Angry Pidgeon first, before he gets a firmer grip on those people still not convinced he's scum.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #258) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:32 am

Which presumption on your reads was incorrect?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #259) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:45 am

I didn't say you had an equal scumread on AP as you do on Paschendale. I quite literally said the opposite. I said you also find him scummy.

Do you find Angry Pidgeon scummy? Yes or no? Yes, you do. So why not vote him? Simply preferring a Paschendale-lynch right now should not be an argument since it has beene stablished that it's coming anyway. It's a GUARANTEE.

Who on the wagon don't you have a townread on?

That second paragraph in is a pile of I don't know what, but it's irrelevant and uninteresting. Angry Pidgeon IS more dangerous and this situation proves it. He's more dangerous because he still managed, one way or the other, to convince certain people not to vote for him yet. Your own behavior is the proof that he's dangerous. Forget about lynchers and lynchees-theories and look at yourself.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #260) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:54 am

In post 1526, Thor665 wrote:Meh.
GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #261) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 am

In post 1529, Thor665 wrote:Gosh, look how hard it is for me to lynch Pasch today, if we don't lynch him now we never will because people don't want to lynch him. AP will GUARANTEE be lynched later, so we need to lynch Pasch today!
This doesn't work.

There is no guarantee AP will be lynched later. Now is the time to reach consensus on him, now there's enough voices that are strong enough that want him lynched to force town into this consensus.

People do want to lynch Paschendale. This consensus has been reached. The only difference of opinion is about the "when" this should happen. This is not the case for AP.

Anyway, I'm done debating over this. This is turning into a cockfight that brings no town-benefits. My stance is clear and so is yours.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #262) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:54 am

Paschendale, I gotta say: I admire you for still even trying. I even love you a little bit for it. Hang in there, it will soon be over. <3

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #263) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:26 am

Who is your biggest town read?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #264) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:31 am

A heads up that I have proposed to Guyett to contemplate the idea of hammering Paschendale, who is now at L-1. We are going to discuss it.

I personally am sick of this "who's got the biggest cock"-fest and want this day to be over. Because this is what Thor is obviously out to try and prove. This has got nothing to do anymore with scumreads on Angry Pidgeon. I've reached the point where I want to grant Thor his cherished little "moment de gloire", but he'll have to pay in kind on Day 3. Stuck-up bastard.

Paschendale is a scumlynch and thus a lynch I can live with.

If we'd drop the hammer, tomorrow first thing I propose this slot does is put its vote on Angry Pidgeon, never to move it again.

Anyway, you'll be hearing from us.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #265) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:36 am

In post 1573, Thor665 wrote:Thanks for taking "I have a strong scum read on Pasch, and a weak one,
at best
, on AP, so since all of you think both are scum, let's lynch the one I'm comfortable with first" as "Blaaargh, e-peen!"

Seriously, the hell?

Explain.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #266) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:59 pm

I understood perfectly what you meant Thor. I understood that you called "AP a weak scumread at best", thereby implying you don't actually scumread him at all.

This is going against what you said earlier.
In post 1529, Thor665 wrote:You implied it though as if a scummy read is of universal strength. They are not.

Yes, I find him scummy, but no, preferring a lynch IS a good reason to push for it. Youa re the one saying how equal they are while being unwilling to lynch either/or but instead having a focused goal because a lynch will happen "anyway" and someone is "dangerous" and "hard to lynch" Gosh, look how hard it is for me to lynch Pasch today, if we don't lynch him now we never will because people don't want to lynch him. AP will GUARANTEE be lynched later, so we need to lynch Pasch today!
In post 1580, Thor665 wrote:@Grim - I think your confusion is thinking 'best' is an adverb for for 'scum' when, it is actually modifying 'weak'.

As in, you think I said - AP is weak scum at best, and strong scum at worst.
When I actually said - AP is weak scum at best, and even weaker scum/town at worst.

Does that clarify it for you?

@Majiffy - Bullsmurf.

I would like you to explain the step backwards you have taken when using the phrase "at best".

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #267) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:58 am

Hey so I'm posting intent to hammer Pasch.
Claim please, you have 3 hours to do so before I drop the hammer.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #268) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:58 am

That was Guyett :D
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #269) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:14 am

Pasch is L-1.
There are 5 votes on him and its 6 to lynch.

AP can go tomorrow... we are pretty confident pasch will flip scum
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #270) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 am

In post 1606, Thor665 wrote:I'm leaving these both up as part of a giant wall just so you can see what I'm responding to.
I *don't* see a change of opinion there.
I see a continuation of the same opinion.
What am I missing?
Please. In the first quote you state you find Angry Pidgeon scummy. No contingencies. Then you even proceed to call him a guaranteed lynch for the next day. I realize this was in part to add some rethoric weight to your argument, but your current stance does show the argument has been dishonest in its core: you realize very well the difference between the PAschendale-lynch and the Angry Pidgeon-lynch, and thus there is no way you didn't get my (our) point that the Angry Pidgeon lynch is more difficult to achieve, making him more dangerous.

Because what is your current stance now? A
weak
scumread
at best
. That doesn't sound like a scumread to me. It mentions a scumread but that mentioning is surrounded by the underscored additives that make it irrelevant. That doesn't sound like a continuation of the same opinion.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #271) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:47 am

But like Guyett said, we're hammering today. We've had enough of Day 2. Angry Pidgeon's magic disappearance trick makes the wait even more aggravating.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #272) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:54 am

I said it made the wait more aggravating.
Read what I write.
Without AP kindly delivering more reasons for town to consider him scummy, there is no more additional content to fry him with nor to convince you with.
I didn't say it made Angry Pidgeon more scum. Not only because of the weakness of the argmuent, but also because Angry Pidgeon has very little room to look even more scummy than he already does.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #273) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:59 am

Me referring to it as "magic" was an expression of me already considering him scum. I don't want to sound too understanding by calling it a "perfectly understandable disappearance that doesn't bother me at all", because it bothers me greatly.

And as I fell asleep during this frankly boring discussion, so did the hammer.

VOTE: Paschendale

Referring to my arguments as simply untrue and meaningless is not conducive to conversation. Work on that.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #274) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 am

Ok so the speed that AP wagon grew is terrible... AP's claim is interesting. Myself and Grim need to discuss things.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #275) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:30 am

In post 1649, Thor665 wrote:
In post 669, AngryPidgeon wrote:Regardless of what happens, please look into ETL tomorrow - thats a scum slot.
Oh, and this, from Day 2.
*after* he got a town result on her...because...y'know...that's what a Gunsmith would say.

Yeah so this looks really bad.... or it would if it was true. That quote is from D1 -_-
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #276) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 am

where exactly did he repeat it?

Maybe he left one on D1 to show he is gunsmith and then used it on D2 to hint at his results?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #277) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:52 am

Also a simple check at that post would show that JKLM was still alive... it was obviously D1.
Flail harder :) it's cute xx
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #278) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 am

Paschendale, I'll never forgive you for having me made look so stupid after that ridiculous flip.

Didn't read AP's claim in detail yet, sounds interesting and true. Meaning all my reads would have been incorrect, considering he seems to vouch for ETL.

Paschendale's reads: Thor and Darthe scum.

Looking at Darthe's daystart, showing great leadership, I found myself and my gut agreeing with that. He'll become PAschendale's replacement and my next favorite lynch. Something tells me his ISO will be small yet juicy.

Thor, well, I'd have a hard time believing he's scum. But I don't see why scum would already do a 1v1 at this stage of the game, this can't be MyLo already.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #279) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 am

This is not a clear-cut case mollie. Are you going to pretend it is and get all angry at me again?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #280) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:44 am

In post 1665, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:mollie I'd like to lynch thor today. he was one of the top solid scum reads i've had this game and i let him get in my head to the point where i started thinking he was right on pasch (which fucking pisses me off), so i want to lynch his scum ass.
Where/when did he convince you exactly?

I do not like this deferral of responsability.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #281) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:45 am

In post 1653, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 1649, Thor665 wrote:
In post 669, AngryPidgeon wrote:Regardless of what happens, please look into ETL tomorrow - thats a scum slot.
Oh, and this, from Day 2.
*after* he got a town result on her...because...y'know...that's what a Gunsmith would say.

Yeah so this looks really bad.... or it would if it was true. That quote is from D1 -_-

Hahahahaha, niiiice Guyett! :mrgreen:
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #282) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:16 pm

In post 1633, AngryPidgeon wrote:Grim I can't even really put my finger on why I dislike them. Their waffling about yesterday's lynch was eyebrow raising to say the least.
Waffling? Are YOU seriously lecturing US over waffling? You CRACK ME UP!
This is fake. First off, EtL and Pasch are both town.
First off, that's not an argument. I distinctly remember you saying (among the many other things during your waffling) that me and Paschendale made perfect sense as a scumteam together.
Grim _could_ be suffering from extreme conirmation bias here, but this sort of hard slip case is way more likely to come from scum.
Amateuristic statistics that have no basis.
Scum like to link people together. Scum like to sell cases as infallible when they are not.
Scum like to say what scum likes.
Grim in Hidden Legends was confident, but he never aggressively linked people like this or shoved such a terrible case.
This is a lie. Amrun would tell you all about it if she were here. Well, that is if you mean by "terrible case" a "case on someone town". Because my case was actually very good, we were just dealing with town behaving like a scumbutt.
Its leaving 3 townie lynches open yesterday (me, etl, Pasch) and the way they waffled about where to put there vote throughout the game shows a distinct concern over how they are perceived.
Again blaming me for the Pasch-flip...
Seriously, read back at who they want to lynch - they are being followers and following the town leaders (majiffy + mastin) and doing a really good job of blending into the crap, but they aren't doing anything.
WHAT THE FUCK???!!! Screw you! I shouldn't take pride in that case against Paschendale but I sure as hell was not a follower. I started that shit up. And same for you. MAjiffy had you in his warm embrace until I remarked your buddying.
My influence on town may have been lacking in pleasant results, but it was definitely there and with pro-town intentions.
They are shoving crappy connection and slip cases and waffling back and forth forever about where to vote.
Have you even seen your own ISO?

This "case" has left me aggravated.

I'm going to bed.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #283) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 am

Thor please claim in your next post.. I am stating intent to hammer
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #284) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 am

In post 1730, The Grim Reaper wrote:Thor
please claim in your next post
.. I am stating intent to hammer
~G
In post 1731, Thor665 wrote:If you believe he's bussing me.
And that I went out on a limb to save him yesterday.
And that we consider me expendable enough to do both of those things.
THEN MAJIFFY AND MOLLIE ARE WAY WORSE AT THE GAME THEN I EVER IMAGINED.

What the hell people, seriously?
VOTE: Thor

If you flip town we lynch AP. its simple
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #285) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 am

Darthe or AP tomorrow
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #286) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:44 am

The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (isolation #287) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:02 am

I'd like to hydra with ETL sometime :) We'd both be pissed drunk all of the time
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #288) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:05 am

but I'm drunk like 2 or 3 nights a week....
And ETL I assure you I am no-ones partner in this game... except for Grimgroove :)
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #289) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:07 am

If Thor flips town AP gets quicklynched
If Thor flips scum AP gets a stay of execution and Darthe gets lynched. Both his votes today have sucked mega balls
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #290) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:10 am

In post 1620, Darthe wrote:He was obv town so that makes sense.

AP

I'm of the impression that AP would make that kill and anticipate that he could wiggle out of it with a little "scum trap" misdirection.
This is appalling on so many levels
In post 1667, Darthe wrote:Kk AP is good to go for now.

VOTE: thor
Of all of the votes on Thor this looks most like a bus
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #291) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:13 am

Grim got to quicklynch last time and I wanted to do it this time :P
Seriously if we dragged stuff out for 13 days we'd be going in circles. this way we will get definitive answers.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #292) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:15 am

I'm sorry Jiffy :(
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (isolation #293) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:24 am

I'm sorry that Jiffy will most likely die tonight and I've cut short his time but I'm not sorry for hammering.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (isolation #294) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:33 am

Kill: Antihero
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #295) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:47 am

Stout, Ale, Some types of good lager, wine ( I do like me a nice Aussie cab sauv), rum, scotch are all nice. Just no gin or vodka... gin tastes disgusting and vodka is the devil.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #296) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:48 am

IPA is very nice. This is my current favorite stout :)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #297) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:54 am

In post 1940, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im a Guiness guy. If Im in Ireland, Smithwicks is prolly my go to at bars though.

Red ales are the best ^^
Both guinness and smithwicks are too bland imo. The O'hara's red ale is the best Irish red I've had. I love the Sierra Nevada Tumbler.
The stout above is 6% really rich heavy body with big kicks of chocolate and coffee

my favorite IPA is probably Williams Joker IPA but I do love the Brewdog Hardcore IPA
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #298) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:56 am

inb4 its a nantihero thread so we can be bold like this :P
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #299) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:56 am

*antihero
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #300) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:57 am

Brewdog Sink the bismark is the hoppiest thing ever
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (isolation #301) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:58 am

In post 1954, pirate mollie wrote:java makes this mocha flavoured stout around this time of year that I love.
Batemans Mocha is yummy
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #302) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:59 am

The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #303) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:33 am

In post 1967, AngryPidgeon wrote:I misread my PM. Thor does NOT have a gun.
Honest mistake. If anyone wants to lynch you over this I'm going to call for a policy lynch on their asses.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #304) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:39 am

VOTE: Angry Pidgeon

Could anyone also add their other scumreads as to not make this day a complete waste?

Other scumreads: darthe (both heads), flying beauties (grimgroove), belisarius (guyett)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (isolation #305) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:26 pm

I'd rather shit on my hands and clap... -_-

could someone drop the hammer already?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (isolation #306) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:59 pm

mollie, why weren't you offended by my (sudden and as of yet unexplained) scumread on you?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (isolation #307) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:03 pm

That's not how I know you.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #308) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Hint 1: Darthe is one of them.
Hint 2: Everything Angry Pidgeon says today will be coated in several layers of WIFOM and fluff and will be of no help.
Hint 3: Scum is also aware of the situation you just described and will also not be caught in association with Angry Pidgeon during this stage of the game.

@mollie: That's more like it :mrgreen: I believe my own interactions with AP should also absolve me, but thinking so might be reason enough to consider me scum?
I will go and re-read day 1.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #309) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:48 am

Angry Pidgeon - Darthe - Lying Cat
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #310) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:49 am

Both heads are in full agreement on that scum set up

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #311) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:50 am

Could someone please drop the hammer?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #312) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:12 am

In post 2082, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2078, The Grim Reaper wrote:Could someone please drop the hammer?
Why are you in such a hurry to send me off to my death
again?
You ask this to those who call themselves
The Grim Reaper
?
Muahahahahahaha
Waiting is part of the job but it doesn't mean I enjoy it. Come into my gentle embrace.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #313) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:14 am

Belisarius is an option, but in retrospect I remember townreading Lying Cat for his appreciated support on the Paschendale-case. Given the flip I don't find that a compelling town-argument anymore, and I don't remember Lying Cat for much else.

As with regards to this game: it's boring. If you guys think it can prove some purpose go ahead, but the fact Angry Pidgeon isn't self-hammering shows scum-confidence in us not finding anything out toDay.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #314) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:15 am

@etl and mollie it is good we agree on darthe. We can cross the beli/cats bridge when we come to it
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #315) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:18 am

In post 2088, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2086, The Grim Reaper wrote:Come into my gentle embrace.
Only if you give me a massage or something.
My bony fingers will make you coo with delight.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (isolation #316) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:22 am

In post 2100, Lying Cat wrote:Grimgroove (not guyett) could you be a doll and put up a detailed case on me? It would be very helpful.
We got no such thing yet. Just thoughts flowing free, and we both heads agreed you have slipped from our attention completely, partially due to me giving you tons of credit for sticking with me in my fight against Paschendale. But given his flip you'll understand I have to reassess this feeling, as I can't shake the feeling you might have used my tunneldigging to suit your own darker pruposes.
These will be materialized into a case when the situation requires it, right now all I've got is a hunch. Just wanted to give you a heads up that your free Grim-pass has expired.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #317) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:30 am

In post 2103, Lying Cat wrote:Well, dammit. I was hoping for a case to analyze so I could be sure of your alignment. Jingle and I are fighting over who the last scum is.
Haven't we already given you guys enough to analyze? :wink:
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #318) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:31 am

In post 2104, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2102, The Grim Reaper wrote:Just thoughts flowing free,
Much like my bowels after 10 cups of coffee.
I get tingly fingers after one cup of coffee.
My entire body becomes restless after two.
I never dared having three. If I suddenly stop posting here, that's probably what happened.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #319) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 am

I prefer soup. Provides the same warmth for the soul, yet greater variety in flavour and is all-around healthier.

I drink a lot of soup.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #320) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:41 am

It should come as no surprise what I prefer.... :P
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #321) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:41 am

Other than the obvious I have a slight addiction to Pepsi Max
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (isolation #322) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:44 am

In post 2115, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im guessing Guyett prefers
anything
alcoholic
Nah... I'm actually a big snob when it comes to booze.

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #323) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:47 am

In post 2116, AngryPidgeon wrote:Have you tried putting Tequila in your soup?
No, but I think I threw up a certain materialisation of your idea on several occasions.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #324) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:48 am

In post 2118, AngryPidgeon wrote:My friend told me that miller lite tasted good the other day.

I couldnt even troll him. I just couldnt think of anything to say. I regrettably renounce my title of King of Trolls.
Why is he still your friend?

We don't stock that piss in my offy... I even got rid of bud light out of my offy too.
Tbh miller draft is pretty horrible too, it tastes warm all the time.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #325) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:49 am

In post 2100, Lying Cat wrote:Sweet, stuff to talk about.

Grimgroove (
not guyett
) could you be a doll and put up a detailed case on me? It would be very helpful.

Right in the feels ;_;

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #326) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:49 am

In post 2120, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 2106, The Grim Reaper wrote: Haven't we already given you guys enough to analyze? :wink:
No. I've discussed this where you could read it before. If the case is on me, I can eliminate a bunch of variables and the analysis is much easier. Plus Jingle's being a little bitch about pasch.

Coffee is for the weak and feeble. Going to change three tires, then go to scouts, then paint a dragon. Be back later.
I'm feeling worse over the Varsoon/Thor-lynch. I had a strong townread on Varsoon throughout the entire game and simply allowed that read to move to the background because of AP's gunsmith claim and theories floating around about AP bussing his scumpartner. A great regret of mine.

I don't regret the Paschendale-lynch. Never once did he give me a reason to townread him.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #327) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:51 am

No Excelsior lager from Tesco is the single worst beer I have ever had the misfortune of tasting.
When I was in Spain for 7 weeks doing my dissertation we found a really nice Pils that worked out at €6 for 24 cans (they were the small shite 330ml cans)
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #328) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 am

HEY ETL!!! when did I say that?
I really wanna hydra wif you :3
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #329) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:55 am

In post 2130, The Grim Reaper wrote:HEY ETL!!! when did I say that?
~G
Hey!!! I thought we had an
exclusive
thing going on here?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #330) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:57 am

In post 2132, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
~G
k <3 :mrgreen:
No, I don't want to hydra with you. Grimgroove is all I ever need in my life and it just wouldn't be the same having to hydra without his wisdom. Please leave me alone and try somewhere else.

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #331) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:57 am

In post 2133, The Grim Reaper wrote:
~G
Hey!!! I thought we had an
exclusive
thing going on here?

GG
3some?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #332) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:00 pm

In post 2135, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 2132, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
~G
k <3 :mrgreen:
No, I don't want to hydra with you. Grimgroove is all I ever need in my life and it just wouldn't be the same having to hydra without his wisdom. Please leave me alone and try somewhere else.

~G

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (isolation #333) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:03 pm

This is gonna get hella confusing if Grim steals my sig again
~G

Pedit yes it is, the actor is friends with one of the lads from my undergrad who is now doing a postgrad with me too.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (isolation #334) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:05 pm

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (isolation #335) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:13 pm

In post 2152, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also you are in the running for Mollie for most alt-slips.
:mrgreen:

Come to think of it, I think there should be an award for that. Maybe a "scummy" of some kind.
Wait, I got it. The Altslip-Scummy! LOL
What do you think? Idea might seem a bit out there, but it could be fun.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (isolation #336) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Prob MyLo now
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (isolation #337) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 pm

xRECKONERx today
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (isolation #338) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Jiffy
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #339) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 pm

I also have a pretty strong town read on ETL
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (isolation #340) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Why not Reck?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #341) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 pm

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (isolation #342) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Jiffy lets hear your case on why Beli is scum and why we're scum.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #343) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:51 am

There is no such case, he simply look at two votes we placed and reached conclusions that will make town lose this game.

Majiffy, start reading from page 37.
Try to remember day 1 where I was the one who put you on AP's track.

If after doing those two things you still think we were in cahoots with AP, there's nothing that can be done anymore. In that case, you should vote us and get this over with. I know you and I'm not going to bother ivnesting in this game when all you're going to do afterwards will be to vote us anyway.

My scumread: xRECKONERx

The second remaining scum is tougher.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (isolation #344) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:58 am

In post 2242, Majiffy wrote:Maybe you should reread d4 numbnuts.
Eh what was wrong with D4?
Why was it any worse than D3?

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #345) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:59 am

In post 2244, Grimgroove wrote:Lies.
In post 2245, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1052, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1049, Thor665 wrote:Are we going to discuss reads *now* then?
Because this feels weak.
It is weak. He was buddying me early-game and frankly until Grim started pointing out some serious discrepancies I've been reading him as town. You know how I do when people rub my buttons.

This is my current town-core:
{Buck, Beauties, Grim, Beli, Thor}

I'm open to hanging elsewhere.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2248 (isolation #346) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:03 am

As it stands Jiffy is conf town and I have a pretty fucking strong town read on ETL (I think Grim has come around to my thinking here)
That leaves Reck, Cats and Beli as the potential 2 remaining scum in our minds at least.

From that Reck is top of the scum pile from his slots play.
I had a mega scum read on Beli much earlier but I haven't really seen much from him lately that would back that up as much now... or much from him at all
We had a very strong town read on Cats early on but that has fell to shite lately.

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #347) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:06 am

Also Jiffy it is plain as anything that you are butthurt over me hammering Thor early as you thought you'd die over night. You didn't and you were around D4 when AP was flooding the thread with his bullshit. Why did you want to keep the day long there when AP was restricting the amount of scum hunting we could do? Every word out of his mouth was laced with WIFOM.

Why exactly are you scum reading us again?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (isolation #348) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:47 am

Jiffy is mason

What role are you claiming?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #349) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:04 am

Yeah so both of us think a Mass claim is optimal at this stage
6 left with 2 scum means this is MyLo so we need to make the right decision here. With conf town (Jiffy) we can't afford to no lynch

After the claims we should have tightened down the lynchpool

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (isolation #350) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:05 am

Also Beli you should let everyone know any results you have got or if you've been roleblocked already
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #351) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:08 am

YO JIFFAY!!!!

WE DID!!

Look!!
In post 2241, The Grim Reaper wrote:There is no such case, he simply look at two votes we placed and reached conclusions that will make town lose this game.
In reference to your CASE!!!!

Here:
In post 2182, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1333, The Grim Reaper wrote:VOTE: Angry Pidgeon

GG
This is what a bus looks like.
In post 1613, The Grim Reaper wrote:And as I fell asleep during this frankly boring discussion, so did the hammer.

VOTE: Paschendale

Referring to my arguments as simply untrue and meaningless is not conducive to conversation. Work on that.

GG
This is what walking back on the bus to a counterwagon lynch looks like.

YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME

GeeGee
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #352) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:10 am

Why is beli scum?
What do you think about ap's flip?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #353) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:12 am

Why isnt cats scum?

@grim we cant tag team as I'm in the pub now

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #354) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:13 am

DO NOT SNIP AWAY RELEVANT QUOTES!!!

LOOOOOK

In post 1052, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1049, Thor665 wrote:Are we going to discuss reads *now* then?
Because this feels weak.
It is weak. He was buddying me early-game
and frankly until Grim started pointing out some serious discrepancies I've been reading him as town
. You know how I do when people rub my buttons.

This is my current town-core:
{Buck, Beauties, Grim, Beli, Thor}

I'm open to hanging elsewhere.

You deny your past, dear gentleman. And mine. Just to fit your retarded vision that we are scum. The words are written right there, perfectly understandable. The quote you brought up dated from befoooooore that.

Don't be stupid for a change and sheep us to victory through the xReckonerX-lynch. Listen to your heart <3

Massclaiming, yes?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (isolation #355) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:18 am

I'm just gonna leave this here
VOTE: reck

Cause I'm a fearless motherfucker
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #356) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:19 am

That was the tipsy Irish one
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #357) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:30 am

In post 2266, Guyett wrote:Ok well fuxk you jiffy. You wantvthis lynch you can have it
VOTE: grim
Me
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (isolation #358) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:31 am

In post 2267, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:uh..

can we not do this in LYLO?
Ha no
Its funny how wtong jiffy is. I'm sick of conf town being so god damn stupid in xLo
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (isolation #359) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 am

In post 2269, Majiffy wrote:Grooveykid control your drunken half.
Go fuck yourself
YOU LOST THOS GAME!!!!! YOU!!!!!
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #360) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:33 am

The 2 people I am sure are town are on. The othets arent.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (isolation #361) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 am

In post 2272, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:grim. ffs. it's 4 to lynch and we have two scum about.

if you are town you are going to lose us the fucking game.

unvote right the fuck now.
Does it matter,
I'm fucking town and tge fucking conf town wants me dead. We're gonna lose eother way
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #362) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:35 am

In post 2275, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:GRIM PLEASE.
Insert No meme pic
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (isolation #363) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:36 am

Onlu cause etl asked nicely :3
UNVOTE:
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2285 (isolation #364) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:37 am

Also as scum reck is here
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #365) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:42 am

In post 2286, Majiffy wrote:Shoulda kept your vote on.

UNVOTE: Grim Reaper
I'm on my phone getting drunk with limitef battery... not good for my wincon
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (isolation #366) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:52 am

.... so who are the 2 scum then?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (isolation #367) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:53 am

In post 2291, Majiffy wrote:A possible but statistically unlikely scenario.
Do explain... I did stats in college
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #368) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:54 am

But etl was scum reading reck too... is she scum?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #369) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 am

I may be not sober but I'm calling bullshit on that maths
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (isolation #370) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 am

Hold it now you want to speed up the game?
Wtf is this shit
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (isolation #371) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:06 am

In post 2302, EspeciallyTheLies wrote::/

I believe darthe/reck slot is scum. PoE doesn't lead me anywhere else but in {darthe/beli/grim}. I have been pretty sure Grim was town for a while.

But grim, jiffy makes good points. And you did hammer both Pasch and Thor. I could see a reverse "too-scummy-to-be-scum" WIFOM trap there.

Why did you hammer those?
Grim hammered town and I did thor in.
We both scum read pasch and when pasch flipped town grim was exceptionally despondent. We both were shocked tbh.
Regarding thor I bought ap's lies... grim didnt really believe it but I did and I fucked up not there
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #372) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Ok We are Vanilla Townie

popcorn to Cats
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (isolation #373) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:47 am

In post 2302, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:But grim, jiffy makes good points. And you did hammer both Pasch and Thor. I could see a reverse "too-scummy-to-be-scum" WIFOM trap there.

Please tell me how those hammers were scummy.
Not Majiffy. You.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #374) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:49 am

In post 2314, xRECKONERx wrote:^ hydra dissonance to explain away scummy actions ^

I'm fine with a Reaper or Beli lynch at this point.
:roll:
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #375) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:51 am

In post 2299, Majiffy wrote:If Grim is town, I'm ok with this loss.
Because our play was just so terrible, right?

Lines like that tell me this game is fucked for town. The confirmed town displaying such a mindset does not bode well at all.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (isolation #376) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:52 am

In post 2318, The Grim Reaper wrote:Ok We are Vanilla Townie

popcorn to Cats
flavor: Charles Foster Kane

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #377) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:54 am

In post 2266, Guyett wrote:Ok well fuxk you jiffy. You wantvthis lynch you can have it
VOTE: grim
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (isolation #378) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am

xreckonerx and ETL are not in a scumteam together. That's good to know.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #379) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Where is cats?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #380) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm

:mad:
I don't even know what that is, but I'll assume I should be angered by that statement.

Giving it a bit more thought, I agree 50% with Belisarius' plan. The part I agree with is keeping him alive to see the night.

The part I'm still hesitant about is the no-lynch, since I'm pretty convinced we need to hang xreckonerx. Then it's between Lying Cats and ETL.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (isolation #381) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:17 am

Ok so we have claims from us, jiffy and Beli.

Need claims from Cats, Reck and ETL

ETL as you're on now do you just want to claim now?

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (isolation #382) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:17 am

In post 2348, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ehh. So if Beli is town then he'ss likely to die tonight.
Not necessarily...
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #383) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45 am

My question on where you were is to do with wanting you to claim so I could discuss the validity of the claims.
I also think the Beli claim is horseshit

Look at the claims and the flips
1 mafia encrytor

2 mason (both confirmed)
1 jailkeeper (confirmed)
1 BP
1 watcher
7 VT (4 confirmed)

The watcher overpowers the town even if the Cats BP claim is fake so it must be scum.
Last scum is probably between the 3 unconfirmed VT claims (ETL, Reck and ourselves).

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (isolation #384) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48 am

Jiffy why are you so adverse to using logic?

VOTE: Beli
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #385) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:50 am

If Beli was JK'd last night by Mollie he could have been jailed the previous night explaining the lack of night kill.

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #386) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD ARE YOU THIS STUPID JIFFY?

Look at the claims. Is it balanced?

Lynch Beli and worry about who to lynch from the 3 remaining VT's tomorrow.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #387) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 am

In post 2299, Majiffy wrote:Actually fuck it.
If Grim is town, I'm ok with this loss.
BECAUSE FUCK LOGIC

AND FUCK YOUR WINCON
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (isolation #388) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 am

Not a good time to start flying solo Guyett.

[unvote[/unvote]
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #389) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 am

UNVOTE:
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #390) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:10 am

In post 2319, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 2302, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:But grim, jiffy makes good points. And you did hammer both Pasch and Thor. I could see a reverse "too-scummy-to-be-scum" WIFOM trap there.

Please tell me how those hammers were scummy.
Not Majiffy. You.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (isolation #391) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 am

RE: xreckoner scum
In post 2291, Majiffy wrote:A possible but statistically unlikely scenario.
Please explain how that has got anything to do with statistics...

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #392) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:20 am

In post 2276, Majiffy wrote:Cool story bro.

Tell me more about how we lynched Pasch instead of AP two days ago.
Paschendale was a scumread to everyone. His lynch was close to inevitable.
Are you going to sit there and deny having scumread Paschendale?
The post where the vote got moved from AP to Paschendale came with an explanation. Should I even bother to bring it up?

Yes, we should have lynched Angry Pidgeon that day. I was there, that day, telling Thor to move his vote. He would not budge. I tried anyone not on that AP-wagon to move their vote, by saying that none of us were going to change our vote. Nobody budged. So I did. I moved the vote to a compromise that I could live with perfectly seeing how strong my scumread on Paschendale was.

With Thor, the day after, I have more regrets. That lynch, in hindsight, was ridiculous and I was lazy. With the gunsmith claim, that still had a slight chance of being true, me not thinking AP would play such a gambit and a consensus-train on Thor forming, with some people convinced both Thor and AP were scum and others simply believing AP's claim, I saw no way of stopping that wagon anyway. I literally said "fuck it" and gave Guyett the go-ahead to hammer (since I had gotten the one on the previous day).

MAjiffy, you are making a big deal out of these two votes, but don't even bother to look beryond that. If we're going to lose this game so be it, but I won't have you put the blame on someone else (us) AGAIN! I've seen you lose towngames before and you always try to pull that shit off. You need to face that you suck, partially due to laziness, partially due to stubborness. But you really do suck. The fact you said "If Grim is town, I'm fine with losing" already shows your individualistic stance in this. You just don't want to be blamed for losing. The best way of avoiding that is not actually losing and voting scum.

Glanced over Lying Cats claim. Crumbs?
Same question to Belisarius.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (isolation #393) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Both of our heads have lost all interest in the Lying Cat-scum possibility.

Guyett is convinced about xreck + Belisarius.

I'm convinced about xreck, but still looking into ETL. I'm reminded of her entrance where she left a bad impression on me, which she later managed to turn-around. want to see how that happened again.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (isolation #394) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:14 pm

In post 2360, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2359, The Grim Reaper wrote:If Beli was JK'd last night by Mollie he could have been jailed the previous night explaining the lack of night kill.

~G
Mollie would have jailed AP the night before.
Or she could have just jailed you both nights?
That would explain the lack of kill on N3...
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (isolation #395) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:15 pm

In post 2374, xRECKONERx wrote:ahahahaha

this is humorous
Are you going to add anything?

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (isolation #396) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:19 pm

In post 2377, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Why the hell would the JK target anyone but the conftown.
This is a very good point.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #397) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Ok Guyett!

VOTE: Belisarius
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #398) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:22 pm

:3

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (isolation #399) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

In post 2388, Guyett wrote:Would Mollie seriously have jailed AP though? Once Thor flipped town AP was conf scum so why get conf scum to do the killing? He's very likely to be blocked.
~G

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”