JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:24 am

Post by JKLM »

Look at all the lovely recognizable people here! Although for some of you it hasn't been long enough.

Hello Jason, lovely to see you as always, let's do something fun!

VOTE: Jason

ITS A SWRIOUS VOTE GUYS I FOUND SCUM ON PAGE 1

CLAIM NOW YOU PONY RIDER
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:26 am

Post by JKLM »

Actually look wisdom sheeping a vote.
OBVIOUSLY SCUM GUYS, WRITE THAT POST # DOWN SO WE CAN ALL MISQUOTE IT AS FOR EVIDENCE TO WHY HES SCUM IN THE FUTURE

Hello wisdom, pleasure to see you as always again.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:33 am

Post by JKLM »

Ooooooo look like someone's serious

Because why would I want to vote Mac? He reminds of fosters home for imaginary friends!

Why do we have to vote? Can't we all just be part if a dictatorship, hold hands and sing kumbya? BECAUSE I WOULD

So I have RQS question for you wisdom: are you scum?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:04 am

Post by JKLM »

Ooh someone is serious on pg 1

VOTE: wisdom

Let's get a wagon on him for pure irony

I'd like tgat
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by JKLM »

1: they are town most likely. Ignore them and let them make a wagon unless you yourself are an important role or it's close to LYLO. Sometimes it's good to be a target because ya much easier to see who's scum and who's not (for me Atleast)

2. Depends on who the player that had been around is voting. If voting for me, then he's town and we've lost unless I can convince him before scum quick hammers. If he votes the sub though who had an inactive slot before, than the player who had best age deans is scum. Scum on Lylo go for the easiest lynch, no questions asked. Inactive users a are easy to all out as lurk scum in the heat of things

Guys
You guys it's barely page 2 sillies
In all likelihood wisdom is THIS ageessive so it doesn't surprise him. Since it's gonna get called out and misreped by scum: the reason I'm still voting for him is purely in hopes of burying him in irony at this point. Also that and I feel like punishing anyone who puts a serious vote on page 1 with mediocre reasoning (it's not shitty as a whole but expecting us to do exactly as you do and then calling us scum on our first post is just shitty and I'd almost want to say opurtunistic but ITS YOUR FIRST POST so I give leeway on it a little I guess). The point is:

That was shitty of you wisdom and you should be buried in your own irony for it.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:17 am

Post by JKLM »

<3 don't be so hurt Jason <3

You could still disregard that it's image 1 and it's still shitty reasoning, I like RVS and I like to keep votes spread out early on. As helpful as wagons are a badly placed wagon can reveal a role and screw over the town. That being said however, when you go and say something stupid like that (oh in sorry I avoided the wagon you created) that has an opurtunity for cosmic irony, I can't help but pounce. So I did what any slightly inexperienced player should do.

I took his advice and wagoned. Pleasure to see you as always Jason.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:36 am

Post by JKLM »

Okay fine so I guess we're serious now? Can you let a guy have LITTLE RVS fun...?

Uh yeah vote still stays because if post numbers don't matter, that was still stupid reasoning by all accounts. Also that and I'd love to town meta you but your wiki page says to do anything BUT meta you as scum. Sowwy.

Amethytyst why aren't you voting wisdom if he's scum then?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by JKLM »

Quite me where we know that this is a cult game, I'd LOVE to see it. Aren't we supposed to not ask about roles here as well?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:17 am

Post by JKLM »

Maybe who is scum or not? Geez Louise this is stupid.

I want to know: who came up with the idea that arc should be lynched because he's IC? I mean he LITERALLY has as much chance as anyone getting cultivated, WE HAVE A GIVEN FOR TODAY. Why the hell would you lynch him today and bring up something like that? I mean for god sakes, ejsihrsnsjalshwowk

Whoever started that debate deserves a vote IMO but I'm gonna go back over again to see
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:09 am

Post by JKLM »

That's for tomorrow, not today. Leave it alone and we'll all discuss what should happen tomorrow. For now we KNOW that she isn't scum so that narrows down our choices a tiny bit.

4 pages is enought to get an actual vote going, you can't just say that there isn't enough content other enough voting by page 4 because then you could say that at page 5 and then page 6 because there wasn't content before and such and so.

I'm not still not sure why ANYONE would discuss the fact of whether arc would be inducted, you've just opened up a wild gate of crapfulls of WIFOM, if we waited for tomorrow we probably could just assume if he was or wasn't and go with out best bet. Now that you've opened up before day 2, it's ACTUAL, IMPOSSIBLE WIFOM. Most other WIFOM is dead and scum can usually do whatever thy want because they can hide very easily behind the tons of WIFOM crap that everyone assumes, but this is REAL DEAL CRAP. In other words, the decision we make tomorrow is going to be very tough and technically speaking, IMPOSSIBLE to make a logical argument on either side BECAUSE someone couldn't hold it in and wait for tomorrow.

Now that could have either Ben LEGITMATELY stupid or it's a beautiful scum ploy to generate WIFOM so he can get a good cult member out of this. I'm willing to bet that ya the latter.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:12 am

Post by JKLM »

Oh so it was you wisdom?

How joyous that was LEGITMATELY stupid of you than, or beautiful. No misrep there, just good accidentally making a wry tough decision tomorrow. Aren't questions like that better in a PM to the mod?

Oh wait that dumb rule. Hm. I'll think about it some more but let me finish rereading anyways
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:54 am

Post by JKLM »

Wisdom, If you really are town you should stop digging more of a grave for yourself.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:57 am

Post by JKLM »

Hey I can't help it you like painting a target on yourself bucko, but go ahead, try and bait a negative reaction, that'll help ya.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:56 am

Post by JKLM »

Currently everyone assumes this thought on this site as far as I've encountered. ^

However I tend to beleive meta is shifting again, as being a good scum requires staying ahead of meta, I think it's very possible. The idea of "he's to obvious to be scum" is stupid IMO, it allows for scum to float thru the game without even trying top hard if not at all, and as far as I've seen that shift is very definitely starting to happen. Wisdom and Jason have said it themselves it's possible to find scum pg 1, so I might as well buy what they're selling.
Otherwise my vote probably wouldn't be on wisdom (my original vote was a joke but now the culmination of his posts I want to call BS on).

Also yes he does behave that way,
But again I find that kind of pony riding UNNACEPTABLE.
Also that and one if the first things it says on his wiki page is to never assume his town behavior, so I thought I'd rather take thy advice.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by JKLM »

Hey Jason
I thought the entirety of or last game would hae taught you that I can change opinions after some good reasoning. Didn't I say that in the post justifying my actions?

Oh why must it always be like this big bad Jason? ~

Misrep would assume I knew what I was talking about by the way I was asking I believe who the hell started the conversation, I had read the last few posts and wondered what the hell had happened. Wisdom just happened to be the one that didn't so there ya haven't

Also I don't see why I'd be poking a wagon that could work itself if I was scum since Wisdom has a habit of dive bombing himself into a violent state towards the town and then pony riding it off. If I was scum I would have let him ride and sizzle to death, but as I'd THINK you'd know already if prefer for town people to actually try to make themselves look town, I wouldn't want a Tomppa lynch again, wouldn't I Jason? (That's a reference to the game we shared)
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by JKLM »

Oh Jason, one day you'll actually learn what I look like when I'm scum. <3

So Jason, what other person would you say is scum?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by JKLM »

In post 111, JasonWazza wrote:Given this is a cult game, i'm not even going to dignify that with an answer.
Why?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:14 am

Post by JKLM »

^word to that

Also banakai that's just cheap of you, how cheap. Care to give an actual constructive reason for your vote or do you insist on spewing crap for the entirety of the game?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:31 am

Post by JKLM »

I've gotta catch up, I had SATs and I have finals and a band review this week so I'll be heck a busy but I don't think it's enough to warrant for V/LA
I'll be back to look at things, someone's gotta be doing something bad

unvote

I'll make a decisions sometime, I've been busy an my head hurts right now
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:14 am

Post by JKLM »

Prod dodge, I'm gonna call it and say have
V/LA till Monday
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:39 am

Post by JKLM »

In post 243, Grimgroove wrote:How can it not be bullshit? Even if he's town it's bullshit. I make reference to my pink bunny-argument.

It's a reason that makes no sense at all.

I thinkhe had other reasons to ring up jesters and lynchers.

1. Cause confusion on the set-up.
2. Expand the field of enemies for town, allowing him to hunt for those imaginery enemies as well as hide among them.
3. Look active.

None of these reasons are townie. And they all sound more reasonable than what he came up with.
This is something everyone should consider.

Please don't spew BS about possible jesters and such. It's not pro town.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:18 am

Post by JKLM »

I was hoping to get more votes on me to find some opurtunistic scum but oh well

Gotta read
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:56 am

Post by JKLM »

VOTE: Yessiree

He's probably trying an out there approach to hiding his scum ones by looking obv not scum. Given that the cult leader would want to lie low and the fact that literally everyone Is pointing to who is lurking, I think it's plausible cult is using a ballsy aproach
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 am

Post by JKLM »

He claimed cop? I don't remember that, I just remembering him pointing to scum "TITUS IS PROB A PR GUYS"

So idk if he wants to get recruited or something, idk. I feel like I have to re read they the thread just to sift through all the BS
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:40 am

Post by JKLM »

To not hand info to cult: we're done with talking about Titus or Yesiree's claim. There.

So grim:
Why?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:47 am

Post by JKLM »

Your post focuses on why Titus may bit be scum and then you vote Yesiree'. Why te vote?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:06 am

Post by JKLM »

Something ufortunayely give me a feeling yessiree, amethytyst, and grim are town (wisdomed participation is null because if know for a
Fact I can't distinguish his town game from scum based on the fact he doesn't lurk ever),

I haven't been posting because there hasn't Ben much to say honestly. I've Been observing the interactions to see if any scum shines through to me but to no avail.

With the light of Titus' claim, I'm beginning to realize it's going to be very tough for town and scum alike to win. I have a feeling quite a bit of the roles are traps for both town and cult alike. If anything, this game is salvagable.

But maybe not. I think at this point we need a flip.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:50 am

Post by JKLM »

Aw that's a shame.

I was a PGO. I was banking that scum may take me for early WIFOM built up. If I didn't get taken the first night I would have claimed. Oh well.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:04 am

Post by JKLM »

Just one cult, right?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”