Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Hello I am Redelphic and I am replacing in. It has been a few days since I read through due to night phase so I need to do it again. I have to say though, this game is appalling... Townies should be ashamed of themselves.

Alas, that is why I am here, you can consider me your rehab councillor. It is very late, and so I will wait until morning before claiming my PR.

Could sOme Please tell me what a basedgod is? I was promised no flavor knowledge was needed and I have never heard of that role.

Thenewearth, you have some explaining to do.

Anyway, I'll be back in 12-14 hours.
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." ~Leonardo da Vinci~
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Redelphic »

Took longer than I thought.

Anywho, I am a cop and I have a guilty on Reckoner.

VOTE: Reckoner[/vote}

If anyone quickhammers ANYONE I will personally kill you. :)
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." ~Leonardo da Vinci~
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 146, xRECKONERx wrote:Here's what I'm suggesting -- we lynch him today. That way, we're not dealing with the WIFOM of it in LYLO. If he flips scum, or VT doing some stupid gambit, then we know the result is bullshit and it makes LYLO easier. Whereas if we lynch me, I flip town, then he has the chance tomorrow to go, "No, no I'm town I was doing a reaction test or fakeclaiming or whatever!" and having to deal with that headache.
Better yet, I retract right now.

Well Reckoner you were complaining you couldn't scumhunt with so little info, now we have some. We have 3 different reactions to your guilt, not including your own.

We have a lot to discuss~
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Surpisingly I agree with Reckoner. Not fully, but I would like to see more of an effort from Tne.
The thing that does not sit right with me is that he is almost setting up lynches. I don't like talking about lynching people in future days ( continuous talk about lynching Chk then Reck) before we even have a flip.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 167, chkflip wrote:Radelphic's "guilty" is as dumb as anything else that has happened this game.
Lol, it's so true. I'm surprised it even got taken seriously it was so badly executed.
You have no idea how stupid it was reading through this game. I was giggling the whole time I was writing it out, I just couldn't resist having some fun of my own after seeing everything else. xD
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Redelphic »

@Schillinger: What is the question?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Redelphic »

Hey SleepyKrew

Have fun reading through this game.

Mod, Next update I would like to request the gangsta folk rap battle of the hiphopopotamus vs rhymenoceros (flight of the conchords)
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Redelphic »

@SleepyKrew: I chose reck because he was the most talked about and contraversial person at the time. If I had of chose some random person who had not been as involved in the lynches it would have been useless. With all the pressure I was hoping he would crack with a guilty, or at least get some real answers out of him which it did. I chose to retract because 1. these townies seem to love quick lynches, 2. Almost everyone had already commented and 3. keeping it going longer wouldn't help town any and would only start to look bad on myself, especially since Reck was talking about lynching me for a flip. The last fact is one I am none to happy with.

You mention the odd SSK comment about the cop needing a case. Do you think this is to protect a scumbuddy? Why do it if they are not partners?

@Schillinger: Why is Reck not on the list? You just finished calling him scummy. Why did you ask SleepyKrew this question anyway, his reads are like 2 posts above yours and he says DDD/SSk specifically.

I would narrow your list to SSK/Reck/Johnny, but that is partner speculation.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 231, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 219, Schillinger wrote:@SK - redelph's broken vote tags looked intentional to me and the post itself felt too flippant to have been scum trying to capitalise on lolfakeresult. So he's in my town pile.

@SK, Oversoul, Redelph - who are your picks for scum out of DDD, Johnny, Oman and SSK please? I think there are two scum here and this is basically my compromise pool right now.
Well let's ask him.
@Red
, was your vote tag messup on purpose?

As to the second question, I
just
said SSK and TripD
Yes, if I wanted a real vote I would have made a double post to correct it. I can show you where I have corrected this in other games.

I have to go out but expect a longer post when I return.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Okay I know I said I would post tonight but I just got in and it's 10 minutes to 1am. I am going to bed...
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Okay I got a bit of time finally, but I'm on my mobile. SK you were interested in my thoughts on the cop/guilty reactions so i'll try my best.

Reck didn't respond super scummily, but I thought that his first thought to flip me was bad. Killing a claimed cop to prove your innocence is not the way I think town should carry themselves since it looks like you are trying to grab a mislynch. I have only briefly skimmed his latest posts I have to admit, so I will call him null till I do.

Given that I did it in a sloppy way I think that TNE is town, just being lazy. It's just a gut feeling but dismissing it like he did and recognizing it was probably fake puts him in my town pile.

MSSK had a defensive reaction in that he immediately tries to discredit the report, but I really don't want to talk partners before a flip.

I had a town read from Oversoul when I first read his reply. He clarified his previous actions and genuinely seemed to have the thinking that Reck was guilty, definitely didn't seem like scum who forgot his true read when opportunity arose.
----

Just so you know, I play my best when I am asked questions. It helps me develop stronger reads by being connected to the game. Jumping into conversations has never be a strong point of my shyer personality so I welcome a challenge.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Redelphic »

I can't properly answer the first question as well as you might hope since it is somewhat related to an ongoing game.

With the craziness of the game and with all the stupid things that had been happening I really didn't see how it could hurt. I joined this game to have some fun and there is a certain thrill of gambitting as town that is different if you are scum who has to be continually paranoid about peoples opinions of your actions.

I messed up my vote tag because I had to leave for about 3 hours and didn't want to get blamed for an idiotic bandwagon lol. You saw how fast the d1 lynch came. ^^
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Oh I forgot MSSK. I wouldn't object to his lynch but he hasn't made his defence yet which he said was incoming.

I did find interesting in ISO. Something about it gave me a feeling like a magician who shows you something to divert your attention from the real trick.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Redelphic »

Empking, I cannot remember if he had a reaction to the guilty. I will check but I doubt it with his activity.

SK, you said not to vote him yet in 266. And I tend to not vote in most of my games till I have to.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Redelphic »

There wasn't a lot of point, it took 8 hours for the mod to correct my original vote, and by then I was pretty much ready to retract.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Redelphic »

I can never tell if people who replace out have more probability of being town. I feel like they should but I have seen scum do it. I think Reck is looking more like town.

Schillinger replaced Chk right? We really have been letting him off the hook thus far, he had some pretty scummy moments.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Redelphic »

Wtf was that Empking
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Redelphic »

I'm up for a SSK vote, jumping on a different wagon with no basis is stupid.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Redelphic »

VOTE: MafiaSSK

L-1, might be a good time to claim.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 332, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 331, Redelphic wrote:VOTE: MafiaSSK

L-1, might be a good time to claim.
What happened to thinking Schillinger was scum? Do you really think he's voting for a buddy?
That is the second time you have twisted my words somewhat, or perhaps you misunderstood. I didn't say Schil was scum, I said Chk had some scummy moments and that we should take care not to forget this.

It's easy to bus a partner.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Redelphic »

Also, I would rather have a claim early before deadline so we have time to think it over. As is time is already running considerably short.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Potential Lylo?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Redelphic »

So we kill people for claiming VT now...?

If anyone has any useful reports... like a cop claim... then now is the time.

Can't decide if I wanna vote DDD or Schill, but I am leaning DDD.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Redelphic »

Tommy are you an alt? I thought you had to play a newbie game first.

Thank you for unvoting.

I have to disagree with you on this one Tommy, the mafia are going to be far more layed back and do very little scumhunting. They will most likely not vote right away or try to start a bandwagon, and massclaim is the last thing on their minds. Sleepy has been the biggest townie so far imo, and I tend to not shoot gift horses in the mouth, especially in this game.

P-edit doesn't the mason claim first?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Redelphic »

IMHO sleepy/oversoul/tommy are town (although reck was a bit scummy) so that leaves Schill, DDD and Salmon in my scum pool.

Also, I agree with sleepy in that we should be adding flavor to the claim.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Redelphic »

Yes we need to add flavor to the claims please everyone.

Oversoul, why did you decide to start?

P-edit; wtf I didn't post that.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Sorry, I forgot to go V/LA since I am house sitting and don't have much time. Will try to catch up as quickly as I can.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 410, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 409, Redelphic wrote:Sorry, I forgot to go V/LA since I am house sitting and don't have much time. Will try to catch up as quickly as I can.
Claim, please.
I had to go out, thus the short message.

The thing is guys... I am not a mason.

RiFF RAFF (VANiLLA TOWNiE)

Guess it doesn't matter since this basically clears me anyway.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Redelphic »

You just gave me a chance to claim mason which is a clear town slot... If I was scum I would be jumping all over that right now since it would basically win me the game.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Redelphic »

I am back from house sitting and have full access again. Sorry for the V/LA.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Redelphic »

You are both ignoring the fact that Schill could be maf.

Still, unvote please.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Hmm, re-reading it I guess you weren't, but Oversoul definitely was. I mention it because:

Salmon/Tommy/Schill Scum.

Gg.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Redelphic »

I'm less sure of Tommy but the other two are confirmed.

The Chk/Reck interactions prove that, and then the icing on the cake is that they both are trying to fos an un'cc'd mason lol.

Maf screwed up by not cc'ing.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 74, xRECKONERx wrote:chkflip could die, yeah. He cheekily put yessir at L-1, enabling the hammer. he later defends himself from Oman by saying there's no way that anyone would hammer. He then goes down some stupid side-path asking Varsoon if he has a post restriction, which... okay, what? And his recent comment is further uselessness. After I'm dead and gone, I'd maybe consider going after chkflip.
I read this as a bus. "After I'm dead and gone" particularly since a scum flip has greater chances to make scum-reads appear town. At the very least a distancing move. Also Reck/Ck orchestrated the d1 lynch as the main pushing force.

We are down to poe now so my scumreads are only getting strengthened.
Me/Sleepy/DDD town =3 Town
Salmon/Schill =2 Scum
Oversoul/Tom =2 Null (leaning tommy)

On my mobile or I'd quote more.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 498, SleepyKrew wrote:He possesses the information of the reasons for his scumreads, which I would like to know so that I may agree with him or try to convince him otherwise.
Interesting, or perhaps poor choice of words. What reasons do you have to convince me otherwise? Do you agree with my scumreads or do you think either of Salmon/Schill is town?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 500, SleepyKrew wrote:Also I missed 488 before
That explains it then.

I always find ISO's easier due to the large amounts of fluff you have to sort through otherwise, but this game is an odd case with 2 lynches in a matter of days.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Redelphic »

Forget the damn re-read lol. What are your thoughts at this moment?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Redelphic »

DDD, do you simply have residual scum feelings for Salmonella since he replaced Farrar? Why do you favor his lynch over Schill's? The second question is a reference to your "having no interest in a schill lynch today". And I do note the "today", just curious why you think Salmon deserves it more than Schill.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 513, Tommyrod wrote:
In post 512, Redelphic wrote:DDD, do you simply have residual scum feelings for Salmonella since he replaced Farrar? Why do you favor his lynch over Schill's? The second question is a reference to your "having no interest in a schill lynch today". And I do note the "today", just curious why you think Salmon deserves it more than Schill.
Just to reiterate, I think we have juicier targets than Salmonella. He's more of an either/or lynch with Schillinger, although Schillinger looks considerably worse.

So I'd go in this order:

1. SleepyKrew
2. OverSoul
3. Schillinger/Salmonella (Probably Schillinger due to the posts I referenced above and how the first two kept throwing suspicion at him/chkflip somewhat unprompted despite attacking Reckoner for most of the game)
Not sure what you hoped to accomplish with this post since it seemed to be directed at me, it only amplifies my confirmation bias.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Redelphic »

Wait, is 3 scummiest or is 1 scummiest?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 516, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 512, Redelphic wrote:DDD, do you simply have residual scum feelings for Salmonella since he replaced Farrar? Why do you favor his lynch over Schill's? The second question is a reference to your "having no interest in a schill lynch today". And I do note the "today", just curious why you think Salmon deserves it more than Schill.
Can you give me a single reason based on his play to think Salmonella is town?
In short? No.

The only thing that is making me apprehensive is the lack of content which can make someone seem scummier than they really are. But when you factor in that he had the chance to add content and defend himself and ignored it, he is probably active lurking on purpose. I've been saving my vote for when he does actually add something to this game but if he isn't going to than I would be fine with it.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Redelphic »

VOTE: SalmonellaDreams
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:23 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 529, Tommyrod wrote:Think that's the best move? How often do mafia just give up and take it like this?
If he is town then the fault should not be placed on those who lynch him, but on he himself who gives such a shitty defence.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 519, Redelphic wrote:
In post 516, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Can you give me a single reason based on his play to think Salmonella is town?
In short? No.

The only thing that is making me apprehensive is the lack of content which can make someone seem scummier than they really are. But when you factor in that he had the chance to add content and defend himself and ignored it, he is probably active lurking on purpose. I've been saving my vote for when he does actually add something to this game but if he isn't going to than I would be fine with it.
Active lurking is a big no-no.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 532, SalmonellaDreams wrote:VOTE: SalmonellaDreams

Now, who wants to guess my alignment?
NK Immune Miller Vig?

I'm wondering why you would so freely take the bullet, did we hit too close to home with a guess I wonder.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Redelphic »

DDD, any closing thoughts?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 540, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 537, Redelphic wrote:
In post 532, SalmonellaDreams wrote:VOTE: SalmonellaDreams

Now, who wants to guess my alignment?
NK Immune Miller Vig?

I'm wondering why you would so freely take the bullet, did we hit too close to home with a guess I wonder.
What does the bottom mean reword please
Salmon took that lynch without giving any defence whatsoever. He could have easily WIFOM'D a bit but he obviously did not want to implicate his partners in anyway. This means that he thought he was the scummiest or that we were just as close to a partner as we were too him without realizing it.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 544, SleepyKrew wrote:If he hammered because we're close to a partner, then how would we be close without him realizing it?
With us not realizing it, not him.

My main point is, why did he make it so easy.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 552, Tommyrod wrote:Redelphic and DDDP are the towniest. If SD is mafia, then Schillinger is my next pick.
Your top pick was SK, who DDD just said needed more scrutiny tomorrow. Why did you suddenly drop him?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Redelphic »

Oh, my bad.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Only thing this affects is whether we can NL or not, hitting town still screws us.

If Shamrock only put 1 mason in then I am blacklisting him, and anyone who says DDD is not clear should die.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Mod, I think something was asked before about Based God already but I think this question is a bit different. Sorry for barking up the same tree, I would ISO you and check but my mobile can't load all those video's without crashing.

Is it possible to tell us what Night Actions "Basedgod" has?

If not just tell me "No" and tell me to take a hike, It's worth a shot.

It is just really frustrating having an unknown PR since there are no records of this flavor anywhere.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Redelphic »

Back from the weekend, don't prod me while I'm typing up a post. xD
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 593, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 589, Schillinger wrote:Well what's your "sane" theory then? I don't see how you and Tommy can both be town, and frankly you as scum together makes more sense than anything.
My sane theory is that I'm a mason like my role PM says I am and everyone other than you agrees that I am. From that point the biggest reason you seem to be pointing to Tommy-scum is that "two town players couldn't both support policy lynches", well it's a fact that at least one of them did so again once you accept the first part as true there's no reason the second part has to be accurate, if one town player can and will do something why can't a second?
Did I miss something regarding policy lynches? The hypothesis that a player can do something for the same motivation is certainly possible, but it's hardly conclusive when you throw bussing and bandwagoning into the mix.

With that being said, I feel that I don't understand what is going on and being talked about. I have to re-read this some more, or ask for a simpler explanation please.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 602, Schillinger wrote:^I'm a bit in the same boat actually, and this post is effectively a prod dodge.

We have a bit of time so I'll try to run a few isos before deadline but at this stage unless the consensus is one of DDD/Tommy I'm probably in favour of not lynching.

The fact that nobody seems to have any compelling arguments aside from 'gut' and 'here's my lynch list' is a bit disturbing.
At least NLing would kill DDD and get you to shut up about lynching him. :facepalm:

Have we even talked about the reason for the NK?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Redelphic »

/prod

Any particular reason why?

Scum reads: Schill/Tommy

Town: DDD/Oversoul

P.s. why is voting so scary? They'd need L-2 to quickhammer.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Something rings very fake with Tommy, like you are trying to hard. The wording of your posts especially.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 621, Tommyrod wrote:
In post 613, Schillinger wrote:Holy crud I don't think I've ever been prodded before. :shameface:

I'm still up for Tommy. Hi Tommy! How's the scum role treatin' ya?

@Redelph - no I don't think we did and maybe we shouldn't, actually. I've kind of been waiting though.

At work, back later.
Red I gotta say that if you think I'm disingenuous you should consider how silly this post is.

Anyway, I'm willing to put some more time into making a case this weekend. My super stressful "champions" game is over now so I have more flexibility.
This interaction was the very post that got me thinking about this. It seems like you are trying to call each other scum, and yet you both aren't trying very hard to make your point. I still say Schill is maf, I hated Reck's posts.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Redelphic »

1 word; "Paranoia"
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Redelphic »

Sk, this is totally random but that avatar makes you look scummier than before.

That actually gives me an idea.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Redelphic »

You have really unusual reads lists Tommy, they are like game recaps.

Don't mean that as an insult, just a bit strange compared to most.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Redelphic »

I don't like this.

DDD, you say Schill is getting a pass for being bad town behavior, please elaborate. You say this, but still think he is town?

If SK is maf then I am throwing my reads out the window, but at the moment I have seen nothing from Tom/Over that is proving to me this is true. In fact, Over never even made a case so wtf.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Sleepy, where the hell did you go.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Thinking it over, I am calmer about this. I'm going to bed, this will be cleared up in the morning.

1. Both Scum are on the wagon
2. SK is town and we lose when Schill comes online.
3. Sk is maf and and partners with Schill.

Given these situations, I will hammer SK in the mornings if it isn't already done. Intent, but no quickhammer.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Redelphic »

I'm here. Schill is not maf, interesting.

I am dropping my town read on SK given that I don't think both scum are on the wagon, and since he hasn't been hammered for a scum-autowin.

Just a question, is there a chance of only 2 maf this game?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Redelphic »

So my revised points are.
1. Both scum are on thhe wagon.
2. 1 Scum is bussing SK ("why" is a good question)
3. There are 2 scum and SK is the last.

This is all based off of votes or the lack of votes.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 670, Tommyrod wrote:
In post 668, Redelphic wrote:So my revised points are.
1. Both scum are on thhe wagon.
2. 1 Scum is bussing SK ("why" is a good question)
3. There are 2 scum and SK is the last.

This is all based off of votes or the lack of votes.
Why #2? Because it makes OS look even worse to defend SK when I've repeatedly shown how he's the scummiest player alive. If It's #3 then we win, yay.
I forgot,
4. SK is the last maf and partners with Schill (thus the OS vote)

#2 is there if there are 3 total maf. It's simply all of the possibilities based on the votes. When looking at it from a mathematical standpoint, unless both you and Oversoul are maf, then SK must be.

I am ready to hammer, should I wait for a claim?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 672, Tommyrod wrote:buddy with SK (until now).
Well so have I so I can't really fault him for that. :cry:
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Redelphic »

Sleep hasn't posted anywhere on the site since the other day. I want a claim :(
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 676, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 674, Redelphic wrote:Sleep hasn't posted anywhere on the site since the other day. I want a claim :(
...we already had a massclaim...
:facepalm:

VOTE: SleepyKrew
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Wow, I didn't even have to be here, that's anticlimactic.

Props to Oversoul for winning us the game. It was nice playing with you all, even though this game was ridiculous lol.

Thanks for modding Shamrock, even though your flavor drove me insane not knowing what anything did. :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”