Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by helium-3 »

thanks for the game antihero!

good job scum!

@ etl - I always have a healthy respect for some1 who can emotionally manipulate me! :mrgreen: good job but no whining when comes time to face the meta music.

@ thor - I had varsoon as town even tho arc had him as scum. when you subbed in I jked to protect you cos I thought you would be a player that scum would likely go after. then you wouldn't even look at at big bird even tho mastin and I were like "HE"S SCUM!!!!" and instead went with the shoddy pasch lynch and then was all like lol oops I guess the ap case was better after all. I disagree with pasch being a good lynch it was a terrible lynch. it may have given YOU info but I don't think anybody else got that much out of it I know I didn't except a moment of frustration and suspicion of you. oh and saying that mastin was not treating majiffy like a mason buddy (cos he clearly was I just did not feel like arguing with you) and then mastin showing up dead threw me.

I jked majiffy to protect him after mastin died and then I protected reck cos again, strong player scum might target him altho I was really torn that night.

I really liked the reaper hydra, I hope you guys will use that 1 again.

when mastin subbed in I got such a clear loud strong town signal I wanted to weep with relief. no wonder scum took him out with his reads being so good.

cat thing Image

fun game!
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 2486, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1, Antihero wrote:5. No posting after you're dead. Period. None. That also means no posting in twilight if you're the one who was lynched (everyone else can talk). Any postmortem posts will be deleted.
I love how this was totally IGNORED. :lol:
omg I didn't even notice that :lol:
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by helium-3 »

eh its postgame and this is anti and I

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”