helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:12 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1233, Untrod Tripod wrote:are you fucking KIDDING ME. how lucky did we get with mollie misreading her role PM but it not mattering.

holy fuck dude.

also, tIP, generally speaking my role and your role should resolve during separate parts of the NAR

although your ability was a redirect, right? the ability would be targeting you regardless
I didn't misread my role pm.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:26 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1240, FakeGod wrote:UT, we were working against each other most of the game, until this post:
In post 1066, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm not voting for FakeGod today either
After that we were pretty much good to go.

mollie, :facepalm: ugh. You threw really hard in this game.
not 1 of my better games thats for sure.

the lamda view really messed me up.

I mean it was pretty much how I oriented myself throughout the entire game. if we were to hit lylo I would have done a hard reset and wonder at the validity of my reads, especially since I was so sure lamda was scum on d1 and my early reads tend to be the best. I rarely do well in endgame but fortunately I am not in it very often.

you did really well fg, despite my best efforts to fight you. I do ask you, if you were in my shoes at what point would you have disregarded your role? and remember that this was how I was perceiving the game the entire time.

it did make me sad and I know it effected my play but I felt zero chemistry (except a little with dgb) with any of the players and very little connectivity to the flow of the game. I am a rhythm player so this was really unsettling it was like there was all this dancing going on and I couldn't hear the music no matter how hard I tried.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:24 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1257, goodmorning wrote:you guys and your "lambda is so town"

<3
hey I was trying to lynch her d1 and d2 it was d3 and after receiving sd's view that got me fucked up.

thanks for the game kuribo

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”