Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1479 (isolation #200) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

Bork is gonna get another kid (a boy I think) in like a week, everyone wish him good luck.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1480 (isolation #201) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1478, HeyArnold wrote:
In post 1476, Cabd wrote:Not to break up the party, but the past drunk posts have been fake. I'll figure out results n shit in the morning. 8 shots is enough to have me drunk, yes, but not nearly enough to type like that.
Who's drunk?

I'm not im just on phone
I was pretending to be.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1502 (isolation #202) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

I dunno it's obviously not the worst ever, maybe she needs to tell us how she feels some more.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1504 (isolation #203) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

Since it's mylo you could technically prove their lynchproof instead of nolynching if we want odds again but meh. They're kinda obviously town.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1507 (isolation #204) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's a bastard game, and it makes sense, and I can verify they give out shit. You tell me.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1562 (isolation #205) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Cabd »

Why the fuck are there votes out?

And what kind of idiots are saying nachotammy is not confirmed town; when they're making a claim we could verify right now? If they're lynchproof, it's MYLO anyways; so just "lynch" them to prove the claim, and proceed to LYLO tomorrow.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1564 (isolation #206) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Cabd »

Probs. Were they not confirmed by some other methods as well I could see a scumploy to set up a partner or some shit like that.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1574 (isolation #207) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

iirc nati claimed vig (and then softed even night vig); and shot jiffy night two. I bet nachotammy ate the mafia kill that night.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1603 (isolation #208) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nachotammy, I know nacho's been online and shit to sync up. What are you thinking?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1615 (isolation #209) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1614, The generic method wrote:Don't answer that imp until Jessica explains what the relevance of this endless questioning has to the scumhunt.
I for one am wondering why she's asking questions already answered.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1623 (isolation #210) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

I kinda already did softclaim to imp. I'm not saying what type of protective role, but I'm a protective role ever since I got their present and evolved.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1637 (isolation #211) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

One thing is that I think there might be a scum gift-giver too, messiah.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1640 (isolation #212) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

Right. I'm willing to bet that neither the scum one nor the town one knows what their gift will activate, and that it's based upon their "character's" aspects. Like, ever seen futurama? That's why I got a protective role; i'd bet. And had the cabd character gotten a gift I've got money that says it would become a hider. Nacho going self-aligned makes some sort of sense. The only hole in that theory is how would scum giving themselves an extra kill (assuming nati is mafia and the second gift giver gave him that) work out? Or do you think the second kill didn't exist at all in the first place?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1641 (isolation #213) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

Indeed. Nachotammy megavolves you into your hydra from your non-mara head. They literally add marangal into you.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1644 (isolation #214) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

Well then. That's quite the stumble.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1651 (isolation #215) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1286, Jessica wrote:It's also pretty hard for town to respond to tunneling like this when there's not much to be said. Also you're being mean and it's been making me sad. Here you go, a response from Marquis:
In post 1239, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 1209, Imperium wrote:
In post 1201, Messiah Complex wrote:This is a bad fucking lynch right now, and you all should feel bad. We have 9 days left til the deadline. I would love to figure out if some of the people voting here were also people who bitched about the mod vote being a cop out. Someone explain why we wouldn't try to lynch actual scum here? Like Jessica. Let's lynch her.
What's your case o Jessica again?
Here is my case against her:
In post 832, Jessica wrote:Who replaced The Messiah Complex? He was among the top of my scumreads. Or is he still ingame but hiding?
- H.
In post 865, Messiah Complex wrote:First of all, Jessica, next time you are unsure of who is still in the game after being away for like 2 weeks, just go to the first post in the game and check out the player list. That is probably the easiest way to see who is still here. Thanks for the attempt at maligning us with your comment though. Eat a dick.
Misrep #1 and my addressing it. Nothing said in response.

Here is my response to your address: I like dicks- the fleshy kind, not you. So, gladly.

In post 879, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 872, Jessica wrote:Messiah, why are you so mad that I've been inactive for like 10 pages of the game, which included a crapton of sub-ins. The whole game is random clique fluff buddying that I don't know who is whom. I think Molly is Cabd? idfk.

All I do know is that day 1,
a wagon was forming around you Messiah
and when the mod vote came you and Sakura jumped on that hard because it was the easy escape.

All I know is everyone's jimmies seem to be rustled and Marquis needs to tell me things so I can read up properly.

- H.
You wanna show us where this was happening? There wasn't a single vote on us whenever voting out the mod became an idea and went into action. In fact the only vote that I could even find on us d1 was from you in RVS, which you moved midday. This is strike two against you for talking out of that gaping hole you call your ass. Don't get to a third.
Misrep #2 with my reply, again nothing was ever said in response.

Here is my response: Hannah wasn't here, she got you confused with someone, I don't fucking know, we're town. On to the next one.

In post 1053, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 1034, Jessica wrote:Hey bork why are you so mad and hormonal all the time you gotta chillax and try to work on reads or something.

- H.
:igmeou:

Bork calls you out for your hydra's inability to work on reads, and your response is to tell him to relax and work on his own reads (which he was presumably already doing by interacting with you?)?

Vote: Jessica

- Des
More bullshit spewing from Jessica's mouth.

Here is my response: maybe we just think Bork is scum. Yay.

In post 1069, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 1067, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 1066, Jessica wrote:The Messiah Complex seems pretty bad from his d1. I can't really say I've seen him do much else except hide behind people every since that mod-vote.
:neutral:

Who are we hiding behind and how?

- Des
I think they got themselves confused with us Desp, considering I've called them out twice myself for misreps this would make the 3rd.

So Jessica, want to, I don't, back up
any
of the bullshit accusations you've laid out against us? Or do you just want me to straight fucking death tunnel you? I'm alright with coming in here every hour advocating for your death.
Misrep #3, this one got a response though. We got this travesty of a post that would take a Robert Langdon like effort to decipher.
In post 1072, Jessica wrote:I started being a little more suspicious of you ever since this.
As far as I can tell this is part of the Desp/TGM argument, so Jessica is sheeping a read from a D1 fight that was really nothing.

In which you replied with this in which the base of your argument was "no I didn't." While you said you weren't throwing suspicion onto any of them you vote Cabd. O-K.
Long catch up post from Desp where he goes over a lot more info than you let on. I don't even know how you can boil all that down into "no I didn't." And Desp wasn't throwing any suspicion onto Cabd, I was the one that voted him and that was for my own reasons.

Next few stuff I just sort of skipped through~ because I was looking for the thing that made you look like a bad banana.
Admitting that you basically stopped reading our posts objectively, only reading to find something that would fit into your confirmation bias. That's pure town play if I've ever seen it [/sarcasm]

Huzzah modvote! It was at that very point that you, and this guy immediately jumped ship for no apparent reason towards the modvote. If I read correctly during the day, ignore the fluffy the FoS was mostly on Sakura and
you
. Modvote went by and you immediately lunge at Sakura Hana for the exact same thing you were guilty of. You were able to remove traction from making your reads by misdirecting her (in which she had no choice) to build up the Pinksmoke wagon. Which Bert (welcome to scumreads) also coincidentally jumped on too.
There is just so much wrong in this paragraph that I am not going to spend much time on it. You misrep how the mod vote came to be, our role in it, the circumstances surrounding it, our interaction with Sakura, and then our subsequent read on Sakura. You very obviously aren't reading the thread correctly, I suggest using a different translator, yours is all kinds of fucked.

I really suck at putting it into words but you used Sakura Hana as the black sheep or something. That's mostly my read on you. Feel free to nitpick and do whatever. That's the basis of my read towards you. The hiding thing really is that the moment I iso'd you I didn't really pick up anything of worth contributing towards any of the reads except the ones I've had for you.
Repeating a misrep won't make it more true.
Bolded comments are mine because this is hard enough to dissect.

tl:dr- Jessica's read on us is sheeped from TGM D1, she constantly misreps our position and involvements, and refuses to address her comments when they are categorically incorrect and can be proven very simply.

Here is my response: and you think scum would offhandedly make a remark like that without checking? Do you think town isn't prone to inactivity and faulty memory? Hannah doesn't like you, you don't like Hannah. Fine, whatever. But it's incredibly difficult for me to try and be a mediator here when it's so incredibly hard to respond to posts saying basically "go look at the player list next time and also go fuck yourself". What the fuck do you expect me to say when it feels like every single one of your posts to us is like that? "Go die in a fire" or some shit, great, you don't like us. Fuck off, and this is coming from me. Bert's telling me not to give up hope and have enthusiasm for the game, but that's pretty fucking hard when every time I go back to read the things said about us, it just makes me want to replace out of everything.

And I know you're going to say something like, do you want me to read you a bedtime story as I tuck you in to bed, if you can't deal with it then gtfo, that's also all fine and dandy. Don't back down from your completely valid and completely flawless case, because I understand you've got this whole douchebag persona going here.

If you're so intent on mislynching town over the claimed survivor, then I don't even know anymore. She's scumreading you because she doesn't like your posts, I'm grudgingly townreading you just because you seem so stupidly adamant that we're scum.

As for the reason why we're not hammering Mala, I haven't talked with Hannah as to why she hasn't yet. We usually do things independently here, as in we've only coordinated reads like maybe once. I want to hammer her, but fuck what happened in Con Mafia and fuck how it's not going to solve anything. I'm probably never hammering anyone ever again because I don't want to be the one blamed for any more shit.

If you really want to know what I've been thinking this whole game, it's pretty much this:

cool these people are cool
oh no I feel left out *cry*
going V/LA
I'm back and people are being mean to me
the fuck? we're obvtown
gotta redirect to actual scum
oh wait can't scumhunt if people are going to ignore what I say as coming from outsider-without-meta-knowledge/coming from Marquis/coming from scum
time to rebuke the case
nvm I'll do it later I don't want to have to go through this shit any more
why all the fucking conf bias
should I just replace out
no if I do that people will be all like "HAHA SCUM COULDN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE"
rock and hard place halp
oh look a big counterwagon
hmmm I'd feel kinda shitty since she practically offered herself up on a silver platter to save me
ok fuck this I'm fucking done with trying to be nice
TIME TO MAKE ALL CAPS POST
stupid conf bias
fuck this fucking fuck what the fuck is going on

Yup. My thought process.

Just in case the wagon on us builds up any more,
we're Varsoon and we're some sort of undisclosed backup.
For what power, I don't know.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1667 (isolation #216) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay I'm gonna try to put everything together, hang on.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1669 (isolation #217) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

y-WHy
fc-Fakeclaim
Vars-Varsoon
N-And(?)
Get-Get
Hycort-???
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1670 (isolation #218) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1668, Messiah Complex wrote:Cabd, what were you before you turned into what you are now?
I was the head of the hydra I turned into. It'll be in my big "here's what this game actually is" post, which I'm typing up now.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1675 (isolation #219) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

I just noticed something huge that makes everything fit into place!

Hang on.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1676 (isolation #220) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

Night Zero:

Imperium targets Yukawhite. (Turning them from Om of the Nom into Sweet Pertayter)
Scumgiftgiver targets ???

Day one:

No lynch occurs

Night One:

Impertium targets Yukawhite again (Presumably no effect)
Yukawhite is killed and flips Sweet Pertayter

Day Two:

RachMarie is lynched and flips PirateCat (this means scum giftgiver hit her N1 or N0? to no other effect?)

Night Two:

Imperium targets Cabd (changing Cabd from Zoidberg to Purple Lobsta)
Majiffy is killed (flips Malakittens, meaning was not a scumgift target?)

Day Three:

Malakittens is lynched (flips nachomamma, survivor, potential scumgift target gone bad?)

Night Three:

Taskmaster is killed (flips Borkjerfkin, meaning was not a scumgift target?)
Imperium targets jessica. (Should turn jessica from venmar into slovak prince)

Day Four:

Present Time
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1677 (isolation #221) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

The three unaccounted for scumgifts (one of them was clearly rach given she flipped a hydra not a player) make sense if it's Natirasha and Malakittens as two recipients, with the other onehiding somewhere.

If we take mala at face value, she was the N2 target.

Meaning night one or night zero, somebody else got a PR.

My bet? A post restriction giver.

I know that you can't use your role the night it's given from personal questioning of marangal, so the silencer could have been used after being given on night two?

But that overlaps with mala's claim; so it might be a 1 shot or something.

Nachotammy, do you have a limited amount of shots, or can you give fruit till the cows come home? Limiting the mafia gifts to three makes everything fit perfectly I think.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1678 (isolation #222) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

So now the quesiton becomes "how many of those scumgifts were wifom vs how many were to scumbuds?"

(Also I could be entirely wrong here but scum having nothing to counter imp's gifts would be OP as fuck)
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1679 (isolation #223) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

Extra Crazy Theory: Scum gift giver gives poisoned apples, negative utility roles. Hence mala being a survivor, and rach being a hydra (which would fuck her over come massclaim)
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1681 (isolation #224) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

Darned, there went that theory that scumgifter had limited shots. One of them failing on a target that had already been blessed might make it work though.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1713 (isolation #225) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

Tammycho, I doubt using another thread to circumvent your post restriction is gonna be allowed. You should probably ask mara because it technically breaks site rules?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1751 (isolation #226) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Cabd »

The theory that mara didnt give scum the vanilla town PM is really fucking stupid, by the way. She's a better mod than that. I've got money that says everyone got the same PM except nachotammy and whoever the antigiftgiver is.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1778 (isolation #227) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm sure you enjoy being you today, tammy.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1781 (isolation #228) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Well I guess that solves that.

VOTE: nati
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1789 (isolation #229) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1324, Imperium wrote:
In post 1323, Cabd wrote:The fuck?

Oh shit some speech thing?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1797 (isolation #230) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1796, Imperium wrote:what happens if Cabd breaks his post restriction?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1798 (isolation #231) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

Imperium wrote:Cabd, out your protections please.
In post 1160, Cabd wrote:gambit
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1802 (isolation #232) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1797, Cabd wrote:
In post 1670, Cabd wrote:big post.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1803 (isolation #233) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

Cabd wrote:
In post 1797, Cabd wrote:

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1808 (isolation #234) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

Imperium wrote:I also told you to fullclaim, dear.
In post 1189, HeyArnold wrote:class
In post 1455, HeyArnold wrote:tonight
Imperium wrote:Does day end if you get death'ed, Cabd?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1837 (isolation #235) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

Messiah Complex wrote:I
In post 4, Pinksmoke wrote:was
In post 1494, HeyArnold wrote:at school
In post 1660, Jessica wrote:earlier
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1838 (isolation #236) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1836, Imperium wrote:back to who's scum
VOTE: ssk
UNVOTE:
VOTE: MC?
UNVOTE:
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1839 (isolation #237) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1807, Imperium wrote:I also told you to fullclaim, dear.
In post 0, Pinksmoke wrote:in twilight
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1882 (isolation #238) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1, Pinksmoke wrote:V/LA
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1901 (isolation #239) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Cabd »

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1903 (isolation #240) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 36, Venmar wrote:OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN UP, READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Claim:
PGO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THIS IS NOT A TEST, I'M A PGO SO IF YOU'RE SCUM PLEASE TARGET ME KTHX

Subject: Xenoblade Mafia (Game Over)
Cabd wrote:Varsoon, are you trolling or have you seriously discovered something that is a for sure alignment
maker
?

I seriously doubt you've somehow found something every other player ever has missed, but hey, i've been wrong before.

Too bad we can't use it on you, that would help me a lot.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1905 (isolation #241) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Cabd »

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1908 (isolation #242) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1907, Messiah Complex wrote:Cabd claiming PGO
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1910 (isolation #243) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1909, Messiah Complex wrote:PGO maker
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1914 (isolation #244) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1911, Messiah Complex wrote:I also want to point out that I really don't like the fact that Cabd has been silent for days here, but active as shit everywhere else. We mention his name on here and BOOM, he appears.
In post 994, Cabd wrote:happy birthday,
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1915 (isolation #245) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1913, Imperium wrote:Have you used it Cabd?

If not, why not?
In post 1913, Imperium wrote:used it
In post 1323, Cabd wrote:speech thing
In post 1909, Messiah Complex wrote:PGO maker
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1917 (isolation #246) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1913, Imperium wrote:why?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1921 (isolation #247) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1920, Messiah Complex wrote:The post restriction is the PGO maker
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1922 (isolation #248) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Cabd »

Subject: Forum Rules and Guidelines
mith wrote:These rules are not necessarily set in stone. If you have any comments or questions, a thread has been created for that purpose here.

However:
Though some of the rules/guidelines
may
change in the future, until that time they apply. If you strongly disagree with something here, discuss it in the above thread - don't just ignore what you don't like.

Mafia Specific Rules

Breaking rules, not posting, or certain other behavior may result in a modkill or replacement in affected games; rules regarding this should be (and generally are) included up front by the Game Moderator. Some rules apply to most games, and should be assumed to hold unless the Game Moderator explicitly says otherwise. These are:
  • Do not attempt to play the same game under more than one name.
  • Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes, wagers, promises, "trust tells", alliances, etc. Using
    knowledge
    from previous games is perfectly acceptable, but try not to carry grudges from one game to another.
  • Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where explicitly allowed to do so by your role/moderator. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread.
  • Do not edit/delete posts.
  • Do not quote communications with the moderator (in particular, your role PM). Paraphrasing is usually ok.
  • Do not post in the game after you are dead or replaced. Some moderators do allow contentless "Bah!" posts, but you should never reveal information once you are dead.
  • Play to win the game.
All disputes regarding an ongoing game should be taken to the moderator of the game by PM.

Game Moderators should never modkill or replace over personal issues; instead, they should follow the rules set at the beginning of the game. If you feel the Game Moderator is being unreasonable, you may contact the appropriate List Mod or a site administrator.

In some cases, actions taken with the intent of ruining a game may result in further action against the user, such as a limitation on the number of games that user can play, or a temporary or permanent ban. Any player that is force-replaced for breaking site rules may not "replace back in" to those games after the ban is over.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1928 (isolation #249) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1931 (isolation #250) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1775, Jessica wrote:temporary
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1932 (isolation #251) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1930, Imperium wrote:before
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1934 (isolation #252) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1842, Imperium wrote:
In post 1839, Cabd wrote:
In post 1807, Imperium wrote:I also told you to fullclaim, dear.
In post 0, Pinksmoke wrote:in twilight
No. Claim.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1937 (isolation #253) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1149, Bulbazak wrote:reasons
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1943 (isolation #254) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1942, Imperium wrote:Let's no lynch. Cabd PGOmakers greygnarl, greygnarl docs Cabd. We will give fruit to messiah. If messiah is scum, he will not die during the night and will either no kill or shoot a suspect. If messiah is town, he gains a PR and we will be able to see what it does and maybe no lynch again.

VOTE: No Lynch
VOTE: No lynch
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1971 (isolation #255) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1966, Imperium wrote:Cabd, greygnarl better not die tonight babe.
In post 226, Bert wrote:I promise
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1989 (isolation #256) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

In San Fran. Shit tomorrow night if sever is up.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1992 (isolation #257) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Cabd »

Not to mention, grey can come in and prove it for us right here and now.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1993 (isolation #258) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

Grey's last post was December 14th. Requesting prod/replace.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1998 (isolation #259) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1996, The generic method wrote:where was it proven?
ISO the mod and get back to me.

VOTE: TGM
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2000 (isolation #260) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1774, Pinksmoke wrote:
Vote Count 4.05Voting:

Naturasha (4)
:Messiah Complex, Jessica, Imperium, The Generic Method
(L-1)

Not voting

With 10 alive, it takes Cabd, Messiah Complex, Natirasha, Jessica, HeyArnold!

with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
[/area][/align]

Deadline is 12/4/2013 5:38 GMT (That's (expired on 2013-12-04 19:30:00))

Fuzzybutternut Replaces HeyArnold!
In post 1713, Cabd wrote:Tammycho, I doubt using another thread to circumvent your post restriction is gonna be allowed. You should probably ask mara because it technically breaks site rules?
Imperium is allowed to quote from outside,
public
sources. Using another thread to "talk" is allowed, as long as Site rules are not broken. Things they may not talk about include, but isn't limited to:
reads
the game itself
*game Theory ect.
or anything game related
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2001 (isolation #261) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

UNVOTE:

Nacho, does failing to lynch you end the day? I'd rather settle my paranoia here.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2004 (isolation #262) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

So kuribo can't do anything but post in quotes. This ought to be interesting.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2005 (isolation #263) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

But hey, if I'm fakeclaiming then he will OBVIOUSLY come out raging and stabbing things with his murdercock, right TGM?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2007 (isolation #264) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

Tell me again how I'm a liar and kuribo doesn't have the posting restriction caused by my pgomaker now?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2028 (isolation #265) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2010, Imperium wrote:we already lynched the twin alter ego
I followed everything you said except for this. Who was the alter ego?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2033 (isolation #266) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

VOTE: TGM

I'm gonna be away all day tomorrow. Makes sense though, tammy.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2102 (isolation #267) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Cabd »

What the actual fuck is this?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2103 (isolation #268) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Cabd »

Just when I thought nacho had his head screwed on tightly.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2104 (isolation #269) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Cabd »

Fine. You want to be paranoid about me? Fuck you I didn't fake this shit. It was aggravating as hell.

@MOD, since you confirmed impertium's post restriction, please do the same for both me and kuribo respectively.

~Confirmed

I mean seriously for fuck's sake. If you're not yet sure of generic-scum; then we no lynch. You're bulletproof, kuribo's a doc, I'm a PGO-maker. I target kuribo, kuribo targets me. Scumcabd can only shoot generic there, and then you'd autolynch me the next day. Hell, you can even give generic fruit to see what PR he gets to pretend is town.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2106 (isolation #270) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Cabd »

Because I'm at work; your points can wait until I'm not.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2110 (isolation #271) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Cabd »

For what it's worth my theory is that it was a scum power to give them a free mislynch to offset you being unkillable. Natirasha was maybe the scum counter to you, so perhaps he did that.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2116 (isolation #272) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah, sure. I've been at work, and by work I now mean taking down the tree and un-decorating the house. You'll get your responses, nacho.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2117 (isolation #273) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2069, Imperium wrote:
In post 1677, Cabd wrote:The three unaccounted for scumgifts (one of them was clearly rach given she flipped a hydra not a player) make sense if it's Natirasha and Malakittens as two recipients, with the other onehiding somewhere.

If we take mala at face value, she was the N2 target.

Meaning night one or night zero, somebody else got a PR.

My bet? A post restriction giver.

I know that you can't use your role the night it's given from personal questioning of marangal, so the silencer could have been used after being given on night two?

But that overlaps with mala's claim; so it might be a 1 shot or something.

Nachotammy, do you have a limited amount of shots, or can you give fruit till the cows come home? Limiting the mafia gifts to three makes everything fit perfectly I think.
Cabd, what the hell is this?
Me trying to set shit up for later and failing miserably. I was kind of hoping that there was a third party or multiball; and was hoping this post would illicit theories from them; but I really didnt think this one through very well.

In post 2076, Imperium wrote:Luckily, the way to stop me from tunneling is to fire me up a little, so I will figure thigh game out by the end of the night.
Other things that would have made nice additions to your case, though:
In post 127, Cabd wrote:
In post 111, Imperium wrote:
Vote: borkjerkscum
Is there a method to the madness here? Cuz' this doesn't look like the SK bork from that one micro, nor does it look like scumbork from rach's narnia game.
A soft intervention on the side of bork before I even started attacking him doesn't look so good for you.
Considering it was something like page 6 and you're already defending someone with meta because it doesn't look the same? That's a fair bit of bullshit.
Says the guy that gets townreads on page one and defends the fuck out of them? He was playing like townbork at least initially. IIRC I had compared his play to his opening in the one whateverest idea and rach's narnia micro where he was scum and it didn't really match at all.
In post 2077, Imperium wrote:
In post 314, Cabd wrote:Unless I read things wrong, we killed a Neutral survivor mod? Which.... is kind of a good thing?

Also,
In post 304, Majiffy wrote:Meh. Too many people familiar with Mollie and Ffery to read into the kill.

Time to go peruse their ISO.
Uh.... Ffery isn't in this game, you know that. Mollie is in that hydra with CSL aka Feirei AKA Bowser aka Elize
And town died.
And you didn't attempt to look for anyone's alignment all of Day 1. Being a little passive day 1 is fine, but... The fact that you started the lynch the mod bandwagon after your scumbuddies got a little heat seems more like a distraction than bastard modding 101; otherwise, why didn't you open with it?
You're right, I was pretty much gathering a few townreads and then being a lazy fucking bum day one. I thought about it and realized lynching the mod takes precedent in a bastard game. And no shit town died. Would you have rather kept around a survivor and taken them to lylo/MYLO; where they could just instantly hammer when anyone hits L-1?

In post 2080, Imperium wrote:
In post 613, Cabd wrote:S {sakura}
NLS {bert, regals}
N {bork, genericmethod}
NLT{imp, nati, jiffy, jessica}
T {task, messiah}
Reads were horrible.
Why couldn't you see Sakura town...?
Okay I apologize to sakura when she reads this later but I fully admit it pisses me the fuck off when she does that trust tell of hers; and knowing she was aware of it plus the fact that she had talked to me about it prior to her pulling it here made me think it was fake as fuck aimed to get her unwagoned; since she's fully self conscious of how to shape it.
In post 2083, Imperium wrote:Cabd lynched Sakura/Rach despite my incessant pleading and screaming and pleading.
I wonder why?
See above.
In post 2085, Imperium wrote:
In post 1089, Cabd wrote:Tammy. I am pretty sure you'll get at least one more night to give out some handouts to the welfare crowd. I think natirasha doesn't qualify for obamacare. You need to settle on somebody else that you think won't try to lie on their welfare returns.
I liked this because it was a subtle directing away from Natirasha although he was a townread at the time.
Although... Cabd, why bother announcing you would protect us when you could have snagged scum trying to kill us?
I was thinking strongman at this point. I mean let's face it your role is broken as utter fuck otherwise. Putting protection all over you in big letters was a great way to draw their strongman if they had one. I mean then scum could point to my crumb and be all "hey look he's a liar lynch lynch lynch"

In post 2091, Imperium wrote:
In post 1437, Cabd wrote:I am so sad i'm not a cool role :~(
You were a silencing PGOmaker...
Yes because if there's one thing i won't ever do it's lie about the strength or coolness of something in an attempt to deceive scum.
In post 2093, Imperium wrote:
In post 1504, Cabd wrote:Since it's mylo you could technically prove their lynchproof instead of nolynching if we want odds again but meh. They're kinda obviously town.
What made you change your mind? (Both times)
Which times are you referring to? I kinda keep getting paranoid but then tammy snaps me out of it by being logical.
In post 2107, Imperium wrote:
In post 10, Sanhora wrote:
vote marafanclub

stalkers need to die~
In post 81, Sanhora wrote:
In post 78, Cabd wrote: 8.Sanhora <---never played with them before, seems like an older player that came back maybe?
Older player, but I recognise a few names from some games I saw before joining this game ;)

Pfft, how many hydra are there in this game? Can the hydra please link to their mains so that I know who they are >.<?
In post 82, Sanhora wrote:
In post 50, Cabd wrote:
In post 45, MaraFanClub wrote:and cabd rolled scum
teehee

moar votes plz

-Saki
Do you have any idea how pissed I am that I didn't roll my own name? I was a shoe in for scum for sure!

Being town in bastard ish setups is even worse than normal because even less info.
MFC and others who have played with Cabd before, is it normal for him to react 'playfully' to an accusation?
Vote is pending, explaination will follow.
In post 89, Sanhora wrote:
In post 84, MaraFanClub wrote:Oh, one head said 'fuck off' in answer to 'are you going public.'
The other one's still not here yet.

Sorry, we should have sorted this out pre-game.

- Saki
Has the second head read up with this game?
In post 90, Sanhora wrote:
In post 88, Cabd wrote:
In post 86, The generic method wrote:Cadb is either scum or annoyed townie.
I'm doing my best to avoid saki games as best I can given the way he chooses to play, or lack of play thereof. If I had known in advance he was in the mara fanclub hydra, I probably wouldn't have joined up. My code of ethics prevents me replacing out though.
1. (The general comment) There are multiple players in the game. Have fun with the other players. It would be a shame if you have to miss fun games, because of one player.
2. (Game related comment) Saki isn't the only one who has mentioned suspicion before, so you should explain your actions.

@Bork
Want to talk about other things than yourself?

Natirasha the first's whole 6 posts in the game. He basically only talks to Bork and Cabd with a little Jiffy on the side. I might be dwelling on Cabd's comment that Sanhora might be an older player that came back a little too much though.
Sanhora is an alt of zazzier... I think it's spelled? Is there something specific in here you'd like to talk about?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2130 (isolation #274) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Cabd »

So was it genric or nacho?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2131 (isolation #275) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Cabd »

No, seriously, nacho were you playing an epic scumgame or did you just pick wrong?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2132 (isolation #276) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Cabd »

I mean I'd be mad but it was pretty shitty play on my part so I own helping town lose.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2135 (isolation #277) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Cabd »

Well, I'm okay losing to you but not okay losing to generic.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2137 (isolation #278) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Cabd »

I mean at least I can use this as proof tammy can shut the everloving fuck up when she says she can't act happy as scum.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2138 (isolation #279) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2136, Imperium wrote:what was the strongman thing about? I still don't understand where that was coming from, like legitimately.
It was setup spec. I suck like that I guess.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2142 (isolation #280) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Cabd »

In this game, is all. This is like a reversal of the voidedmafia theme game, actually.

Your turn to get owned by a good claim, geenric.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2144 (isolation #281) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Kuribo you can probably break your posting restriction now, it doesn't matter anymore, we lost.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2146 (isolation #282) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Cabd »

I was really excited to get PGOmaker silencer, though. I kind of wonder if mara designed the role around how notorious the player was.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2148 (isolation #283) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Cabd »

I mean come on, how fucking cool is PGO maker silencer? I kinda want to go to empking's upick signups and request that as my role to see what he'd do with it.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2151 (isolation #284) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2147, Imperium wrote:Okay I hate to break up the troll rest, but kuribo then?
No clue? It's not me. If you're trolling and it's not you, it's gen or kuribo. But kuribo scum would have hammered when gen was at L-1?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2153 (isolation #285) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2152, The generic method wrote:You almost had them with the check idea. I should have had more conviction when they overreacted.
That is probably my one regret this game.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2155 (isolation #286) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Cabd »

I honestly hate replacing out in general because it brings outside influences into games and reads. I feel like the only valid reasons for replacing out should be medical in nature; or because you got outside info. Nothing else.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2160 (isolation #287) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2157, Imperium wrote:
In post 2151, Cabd wrote:
In post 2147, Imperium wrote:Okay I hate to break up the troll rest, but kuribo then?
No clue? It's not me. If you're trolling and it's not you, it's gen or kuribo. But kuribo scum would have hammered when gen was at L-1?
I tossed around a traitor or nacho thought it was possible he couldn't win with you alive. But his replace out looked so town
I mean unless he thought I was vengeful? Which I wish I was right now but whatever.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2163 (isolation #288) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2158, Imperium wrote:
In post 2155, Cabd wrote:I honestly hate replacing out in general because it brings outside influences into games and reads. I feel like the only valid reasons for replacing out should be medical in nature; or because you got outside info. Nothing else.
amen to this
I literally equate replacing out because of emotional reasons to a trust tell. And part of me just wants to lynch the slot regardless. That's part of the reason I kept pushing the sakura slot, tbqh.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2166 (isolation #289) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Cabd »

I really ought to just start making it an official policy lynch for replacements done for bullshit reasons. At least then I'd feel better about myself.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2167 (isolation #290) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Cabd »

I really did think bork was town. And holy fuck zazzier-sanhora is such a flake that i don't think i'd ever let them into a game of mine ever.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2170 (isolation #291) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Cabd »

I don't even know. I'd argue townsided and yet we still managed to lose; if you're town nacho.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2175 (isolation #292) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2173, The generic method wrote:Hang on. If it's not cabd and not imp... The game is still active until kuribo night kills someone successfully right?

Or is that why one of you is Pisa taking here? You need a successful night kill to end this game?
He can just kill you. Unless you have fruit.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2176 (isolation #293) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Cabd »

Either way It can't be me "pisa taking" since I'm dead once mara comes around to kill me.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2181 (isolation #294) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Cabd »

I really did self target with my PGO maker, by the way. That wasn't faked, I was expecting to be the nightkill.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2182 (isolation #295) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Cabd »

Sad thing is, lynching generic would have still been winnable, shit woulda gone down when kuribo and I cross-protected and the game still went on; if it was nacho.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2185 (isolation #296) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2183, The generic method wrote:We REALLY should have tested imperiums claim cabd.
Yeah. We were too busy flinging shit at each other and for that I do apologize.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2189 (isolation #297) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Cabd »

He woulda had me self-protect; I woulda protected kuribo instead, he woulda been kablewie.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2191 (isolation #298) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Cabd »

Bye. Sorry we lost.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2194 (isolation #299) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Cabd »

Game is pretty much over, kuribo, you can stop with the post restriction now.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2196 (isolation #300) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Cabd »

Nah, the PM i got said all votes and quotes. You can have votes outside quotes just fine.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2198 (isolation #301) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Cabd »

But hey maybe if we vote kuribo and spam enough, mara will be dumb and flip the wrong player and we can win.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2200 (isolation #302) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Cabd »

^Scum worried he'd get modkilled for breaking it before the endgame process happens.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2202 (isolation #303) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Cabd »

I tyhink it's kuribo. Explains the reason he won't break the PR still; he thinks he'll be modkilled alongside the lynch.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2204 (isolation #304) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Cabd »

Yep, it's kuribo. That was low, bert. Really fucking low.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2208 (isolation #305) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2207, kuribo wrote:
In post 2173, The generic method wrote:The game is still active until
In post 2200, Cabd wrote:the endgame process happens
In post 1030, Natirasha wrote:asshole
^scum not wanting to lose in twilight.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2214 (isolation #306) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Cabd »

....So uh... the fuck?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2215 (isolation #307) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh well, objective achieved.

I'm the last scum and you guys won; but I wanted at least one person to die to my silencer thingie.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2218 (isolation #308) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Cabd »

You still won I just wanted to see somebody blow up to my PR giver.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2219 (isolation #309) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Cabd »

By the way this mechanic was super townsided; we had literally no contermeasures. Nothing.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2220 (isolation #310) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Cabd »

We all started off as vanillas. No knowledge of imp's role existing; no fruit of our own to give; NOTHING.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2222 (isolation #311) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm talking with mara on skype, kuribo. She left it unlocked so I could troll. Game's already over.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2224 (isolation #312) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Cabd »

Mala I apologize for lynching you when you turned into survivor. We didn't do it; though, afaik it's some stupid side mechanic.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2225 (isolation #313) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Cabd »

I am personally WOTCing zazzier if thats how they're gonna play scum.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2230 (isolation #314) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah I played pretty lazy. TBH i didn't entirely enjoy myself once I realized nachotammy was essentially impossible to remove from the euation andn i had no countermeasures.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2233 (isolation #315) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nah, greygnarl wasn't gonna get lynched. That slot was obvtown.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2235 (isolation #316) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

Bert essentially confirmed his slot as town with a replace out trust tell. Hence why I have a severe hate towards replace outs.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2237 (isolation #317) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah. I mean I played pretty shitty so it's partially my fault still.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2238 (isolation #318) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm probably making a MD thread on this once mara gets around to end it, but this site really needs to punish replacing out more.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2240 (isolation #319) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

She's not at a computer, nacho.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2243 (isolation #320) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Aka mara's bad at trolling, and I was scum, the end.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2244 (isolation #321) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's funny 'cuz pgomaker silencer was actually what I had.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2247 (isolation #322) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nobody loves you mara.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2250 (isolation #323) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2249, Natirasha wrote:He literally said
I'm replacing out to confirm my alignment
^this
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2255 (isolation #324) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yes, you really won it. Setup was basically all about reaming scum up the ass; especially when sakua and bert did their replace out trust tells. I drove sakura though but bert's slot would have been impossible.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2258 (isolation #325) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

He's posting past the game being declared over, town wins; tammy.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2263 (isolation #326) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

The scum qt was literally barren nothingness.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2264 (isolation #327) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2266 (isolation #328) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2260, Tammy wrote:our unkillable/unlynchable power was limited.
Still pretty punishing to scum when we didn't even know you existed.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2269 (isolation #329) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nope. We had NOTHING. Three goons. No info on the setup.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2283 (isolation #330) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2281, Natirasha wrote:Leaving that in solely the town's power was folly, IMO.
^
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2286 (isolation #331) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nobody liked you read on me mollie~
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2305 (isolation #332) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2304, kuribo wrote:I don't let third parties live, not as scum not as town

A third party is a wildcard that may inhibit my wincon
^this

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”