Mini 1538: POWERFUL WIZARDS (SpyreX Lives!)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Fate »

GAME STARTED PMS ARE STILL NICE

look how not 10 pages a day this is though hmmm how reasonable
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Fate »

In post 0, SpyreX wrote:
Spoiler: The Living
Porkens
Fate
Kagami
ActionDan
Lady Lambdadelta
Tammy
LnGrrrR
kanyeknowsbest
Katsuki
Plum
Seanald
MafiaSSK
Tierce

Spoiler: The Dead

The Rules:
1.) Votes must be bolded and at the start of a line. If we don’t see it, we wont count it.
2.) Unvoting is nice, but not necessary.
3.) Once a majority is reached, that person is lynched.
4.) If there is no majority at deadline, plurality lynches.
5.) Day 1 will have an approximated deadline based on when the game starts – it will be no less than a week. All following days will have a deadline of 7 days.
6.) Nights are instantaneous. All actions must be in before lynch. Any actions not will be randomized.
7.) Do not talk about this game outside the thread unless your role allows you to.
8.) When you die, you are dead. Stay that way.
9.) Do not edit posts. Do not use invisible text. Do not use small text.
10.) Do not quote any communication from the mod (that includes PMs) in the game thread.
11.) If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, please let me know. See rule 12.
12.) If you do not post for the equivalent of a full game day (at least seven days long) you will be force replaced immediately at the end of the day. Further, you will be blacklisted from any future games using the BaM ruleset. Keep in mind that there are no replacements for flaking in a BaM ruleset game. Other circumstances requiring replacement are up to the mods discretion.
13.) If you notice mistakes aside from the vote count, PM me. Bold notification about vote count issues in the thread.
14.) Play to win.
15.) Play with the spirit of the game in mind.
15.a.) This means ASK before you do something you think I might question. Questions are good. Modkills are bad. See rule 12.
16.) Have fun. Remember that everyone playing are actually real people and treat them as such.
17.)
Red
is our color. Don’t use it.
18.) Night actions are determined using Natural Action Resolution
19.) Have some experience. BaM is NOT the right answer if you are new to mafia. See #12.

Game Specific Rules:
A.) - This is an active ability. It will let you know when you can use it.
P.) - This is a passive abilitiy. It happens all the time without use.
W.) - This is your win condition.

Example:
[color=green]Wish, POWERFUL JOAT[/color] wrote: A.) Vote - You may vote normally during the day to eliminate another spell from the spellbook.
A.) Wish - At any time you may wish for something to happen, and it will. (ex "I wish to win this and every game from now on")
P.) POWERFUL SPELL - At the start of the game, you will be announced to the thread as town and as wish. Anyone who votes you will die.

W.)
You win when only Guild-Aligned spells remain in the spellbook or nothing can stop that from occurring.
VOTE: Vote: MafisaSsk

I have a secret this game
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Fate »

Tierce+SSK+????

gg
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Fate »

In post 42, Tammy wrote:I did see her defense of you in scummies. The thing is she knows how to manipulate you; she knows she knows how to manipulate you, so the immediate kanye get your vote off Tierce is alarming.

I might be wasting my time, but I want it noted. Also, kanye's limp-wristed "but i wanna" is terrible too. You'd already posted; he had something to use for his early game push material for reactions and he just went wa-wa.

OH I was about to ask, but Fate has been onsite today, and has not posted here. Hmm... could be. It'll be interesting if he pulls the fate tell.

Still not done with the Greek alphabet.

(Empire is a meaniehead who thinks it's fun to watch his friends suffer. You should see the way he's trolled me before his games.)

the fuck is the Fate tell
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote
Vote: Tierce
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Fate »

In post 50, Katsuki wrote:havent read game tierce still scum
I have, shes even more scum
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Fate »

In post 56, Seanald wrote:I'll waggle my meta wiener in your face!

how did this pile of shit get in my spy game?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Fate »

hehhHhaHAHAHAA I THNK I FOUND THE THIRD BUDDY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Fate »

In post 45, kanyeknowsbest wrote:re: fate does anyone have a n0 guilty on him? i think that would be pretty dope
YEAH THAT WORKED REAL FUCKIN WELL LAST TIME

SPYREX DIDNT TELL ME THAT GAME HAD STARTED EITHER

NOTICE A FUCKING THEME YET
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Fate »

In post 90, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 84, Fate wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Tierce
Oh look friends, now I wonder where I've heard/seen this before.
yeah but Tierce is actually scum this game

If you want to dance this whole fuckin LOL LOOK AT SCUMMIES FATE WAS WRONG

then

you clearly don't remember I was an SK that game

and that tunneling town, was a yknow

GOOD WAY TO LIVE OR SO IF UCKING THOUGHT.

But if you want to go on record defending her feel free
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Fate »

In post 91, LnGrrrR wrote:
In post 89, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 79, LnGrrrR wrote:
In post 69, ActionDan wrote:
In post 54, LnGrrrR wrote:Lady, is there some reason that you won't give a quick summary of why that's a bad idea? I don't really feel like reading a whole game unless there's a good reason for it.
were you interested in voting either of those two people?
If Lady could provide a good reason to, sure. But when that good reason is "Go read a Day or two from another game", eh, not that motivated yet. If it gets close to LyLo or something I may, but I am content to develop reads from this game.
You're not reading this game, are you?

Vote: LnGrrR
Considering that this game has consisted of "instalynch" and random "X person is scum due to Y meta", no, not really. Once everyone gets done circle jerking about how they know so and so is scum because of a random phrase/word, and actually scumhunts, it will likely pick up.

For instance, what the heck is the case on Katsuki? Or Teirce? It seems to be a bunch of meta comments. But I expect you'll say something pithy like "Go read the case yourself so I can get reactions from you too!" or set hint equally asinine.

Here's this crazy theory I have: if you have found something scummy, then you (gasp) POINT IT OUT TO TOWN. You don't say, "I found something scummy but I am not sharing, you find it." That's just how I play though. Mafiascum has a weird meta, where lurking keeps you safe and acting like an ahole makes you town.
are you still around?

Ill do an actual case for you on Tierce scum if thats what tickles your fancy
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Fate »

because its not meta
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Fate »

most games Ive been scum/SK against Tierce....

so what the literal fuck is this fencesitting record

DO YOU THINK SHES TOWN THIS GAME OR NOT. I want to know before I post my case
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Fate »

Ok then you can die with her, is she the PR so you want to piss me off and distract me?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Fate »

TIERCE CASE

Tierce's entire play this game has been playing to a scum agenda.

-The quicklynch. I'm with Kagami on this, and since Ive BEEN scum in a game with instant nights, I KNOW how tempting it is to push a quicklynch under the guise of "pro town play quick GOOGOGO" the fact that she DIDNT vote one of the lurkers and instead went along with Prokens RVS lynch CEMENTS the SSK/Tierce connection

-Not to mention the bullshit reasoning behind it. Low information is good for the scum? Scum need to co-ordinate night actions? I'm always for short days because my threshold of "information" is a lot lower than others but you literally cant speedlynch anything but toxic ass players (like RBT, Vezokipiraka) and expect it to be somehow it town's favor

-She then segues into a Katsuki vote, aka the easiest person to vote ever, further pushing her "speed lynch" as necessary and that all opposed to it are scum....
but HOW is Katsuki scum if he was around to submit a NK? is he scum WITH action dan? She doesn't mention this
. No its just arbitrary that people who don't agree with a speed lynch aer scum, yet she doesn't call out Kagami on this.
INTERNAL INCONSISTENCY
(buzzword taken from nuwen) is the key scumtell here from Tierce

-Then the Fate vote "for srs." For someone who proclaims to be well read on my meta and constantly refer to it every game, she know better than to call me out on shit like "avoiding a game" I
do not avoid games. ever.
you can read any of my games as any alignment, and if you think I have an avoidance/lurking scum meta you can seriously eat rope.

-Refers to Katsuki as a default lynch in #48, which is basically just how scum usually regard katsuki when he's town

-Wants to lynch me because I'm dangerous, and "pointedly avoiding the thread" (already exlpained why this is bullshit) , but then switches back to the Katsuki wagon?

-Notice the wording on katsuki vote. Because he's male? She went form super serious, speed lynch, lynch katsuki because hes avoiding the speed lynch, generate reads and content off her "speed lynch" theory thing, to LOLJOKE VOTES? Nah, this isn't consistent at all. She's just hopping around when its convenient
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Fate »

In post 104, Tammy wrote:I've replaced into games after fates died, and the only game he's been alive in with me was mafia.maiden where he lurked day one and was nightkilled night one. He didn't death tunnel tierce that game, he thoughtshe was town.
can you link this game? I've forgotten about it, it was a Vi game?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Fate »

but if that game exists then Its more proof that I've not noticed the thread was open as town that Tierce herself was a part of
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Fate »

LLD isn't explicitly saying Tierce is town, LLd is saying "lol they are gonna cause a distraction so no" which about the biggest pile of fence sit ive seen in some time

like I said lld can die at any time
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Fate »

Tammy dont TELL me you disappeared after I made a LEGIT tierce case

THAT GOES FOR GODDAMN EVERYONE TOO I WANT HARD STANCES ON TIERCE AND MY CASE NEXT POST GO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #116 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Fate »

FAKE DAYVIGS ARE SO FUN GUIZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #118 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Fate »

Like seriously, going from "DONT U DISTRACT THE TOWN FATE/TIERCE" to "LOLZDAYVIGS"

LLD needs to die
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #121 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Fate »

If you honestly just suicidebombed as town then the game literally just over are you retarded
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #122 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Fate »

Yeah but you needed to die because YUORE FUCKING BAD AT THIS GAME not because you were scum

w/e

Tierce/MafiaSSK/THE REAL THIRD BUDDY=Porkens/Lurker
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #125 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Fate »

if it leads to a tierce lynch after I'm dead itll be infinitely more useful than what you've done this game which was to post shit for reads/content and blow your ability on another town player
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #127 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Fate »

I try to play a game reasonably and explain my scumreads and you fucking suicide bomb me

yeah I'm fuckin done with this site
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #132 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Fate »

I can't wait to have a QT all to ourselves to yell the stupid out of you LLD

or try to anyway

you're fucking beyond redemption

i mean

you're on the same level as that other clownfuck taht dayviged me in a spyrex game

at least I'm not a PR this time but holy fuck
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #133 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Fate »

In post 129, Tammy wrote:...tierce might actually be scum though.

She got after katsuki? For not voting for an instant night lynch wagon on dan. The next day, I said I'd gotten my role pm, saw the plan, decided it was crap and didn't post in the game? Why wasn't I grilled for that scummy behavior?

Fate - she didn't vote katsuki for being male, she was correcting plum who called katsuki a female.
fair, but the vote is still shit and tierce is still scum regardless
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #135 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Fate »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=19041

Maruchan

THATS the assclown you are in the same category with HOLY FUCK THE RAGE ITS COMING BACK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #136 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Fate »

Like I would take a vig threat fucking seriously
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #138 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Fate »

YEAH OUR CHANCES OF WINNING THIS GAME HAVE SKYROCKETED WITH FATE DEAD

HES SO ANTI TOWN

LOOK AT HIM RAGE

OH WATI

HE ACTUALLY TRIED TO FUCKIN EXPLAIN HIS CASE AND NOT YELL AT THE RANDOM FUCK WHOSE NAME HE DOESNT RECKOGNIZE/

MUST BE FUCKNIG SCUM

MY GOD

DO YOU LITERALLY LIVE WITH YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS

HOW
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #139 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Fate »

In post 137, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Fate, let's be real. If I gave two fucks what you thought of me as a player, I wouldn't have dayvigged you on Page 5.
HEY LETS BE REAL

YOU APPARENTLY DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF YOU AS A PLAYER

BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE IN ASSLAND

OR HEAR

BUT MMMHMHMM ITS COZY TO BE INSIDE ONESELF YOU FUCKIN ASSHAT

HEY I JUST REALIZED THATS WHAT IT MEANS

YOU

WEAR

YOUR

ASS

AS

A

HAT

I WAS GOIGN TO WAIT FOR THE DEAD QT BUT IM SURE ILL HAVE PLENTY MORE RAGE LEFT WHEN IM VINDICATED
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #143 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Fate »

In post 141, Katsuki wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE ME SOME FAKE DAYKILLS

FATE ILL BE OUT OF TOWN FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS I ENTRUST TIERCE TO YOU

lld your read for me is bad and i'm curious what lead you to say what you did re:me
HEY READ THE GAME IM FUCKIN DEAD
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #146 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Fate »

THIS GAME IS UP TO KATSUKI?

BOI TOWNS CHANCES ARE LOOKIN UP

HEY LLD I DECIDED OT MAKE A LIST OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHEMNTS IN LIFE

Spoiler: LOL
1. TOOK YUOR FIRST BREATHS O YOU COULD BEGIN AGING AND SLOWLY RID THE WORLD OF THE RETARD THAT IS YOURSELF

MY RAGE IS THERAPY

MY RAGE IS COMEDY

MY RAGE IS THE FUCKING JUSTICE OF THIS WORLD
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #147 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Fate »

In post 145, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 82, Fate wrote:Tierce+SSK+????

gg
So, could you explain this?

hey lOOKED WHO FUCKIN POPPED INTO CLAIM SCUM

BUT WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO FATE WHEN HES DEAD

NOBODY

THATS WHY I DIE N1

QUICK BETTER CHANGE YOUR FUCKIN NK SSK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #154 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Fate »

HE DOESNT NEED TO POST EVERY FUCKIN SECOND TO POP IN AND CONFIRM ME AS TOWN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #155 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Fate »

OH MY GOD REALLY SSK CALLIN ME TOWN BEFORE THE FLIP

THIS GAME WAS SO TEXTBOOK THE ONLY WAY SCUM HAD A CHANCE WAS YOUR STUPIDITY VOMIT LLD
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #160 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Fate »

LLD doesn't make sense it makes AIDS

dont ask it fuckin questions

if Tierce is scum Katsuki is 100% town don't even fuckin bother
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #163 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Fate »

LLD you have ONE FUCKING POST to drop this act or you will not a live a SINGLE FUCKING PAGE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #164 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Fate »

BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT RESPOND TO MY RAGE

HOW ABOUT BECUASE YOU THOGUHT ITD BE A GOOD FUCKING IDEA TO EITHE RKILL ME ON PAGE 5 OF A FUCKIGN MAFIA GAME OR LIE ABOUT IT FOR LITERALLY NO OTHER PURPOSE BUT TO GET ME TO BREAK SHIT

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I ENJOY GETTING PISSED OFF SO MUCH I SHAKE WITH ANGER?

BECAUSE ITS ACTUALLY A FUCKIN PROBLEM I HAVE SO IF YUORE GOING TO EXPLOIT MINE IM GIONG TO EXPLOIT YOURS NO SHIT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #168 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Fate »

ITS NOT FUCKIN CUTE YOU SADIST CLOWN

YOU HAD ONE POST TO COME CLEAN NOW THE ONLY OPTION ARE DUMB/DUMBER

WERE YOU LITERALLY SLAMMED INTO CONCRETE HEADFIRST AS A CHILD
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #172 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Fate »

I think the concretes as good as it gets, stag. gonna leave before this gets anymore toxic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”