Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3485 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3484, Whiskers wrote:I'd be willing to buy Shos/Nacho, maybe, but again, why do you remove yourself from the lynchpool, desp?
:igmeou:

Shos can't be scum with you or Bald because role stuff
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3494, shos wrote:actually. Fitz was going to be lynched anyway. no other person was even a viable lynch. you knew that when fitz dies, supposedly by the plan, you go. so there ya have another reason to quickhammer - prevent discussion, prevent fitz from expressing thoughts, etc.
Bingo.

You can't be scum with Whiskers because you've been building to this specific situation for like three days now and it just wouldn't make any sense.
You can't be scum with bald because if you're scum then that means you've been lying about the scum PRs, which means there probably IS a roleblocker, which means bald is town (or else he'd be dead). If you were scum with Bald you would have just said that there is a roleblocker.

So either you're town, which means Whiskers is confscum and Bald is 99% scum, or you're scum with Nacho.

And seriously, aren't we all veterans here? Why the fuck are we asking questions like "Desperado! Why can't it be you and Whiskers, huh?!?!" It's pathetic.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Desperado »

You going to respond to what I said about you and bald and role interactions? It's pretty essential to my whole "It has to be Bald/Whiskers or Nacho/Shos" thing.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3496, shos wrote:All that analysis of yours is really faulty because you're just not considering bussing; and even if it were true, that does not matter, because you need to convince people that you are not scum yourself, and that, we have no proof of, if you're town.
zzzzzz

Why are you trying to discredit your own 1v1? This is a really weird track for you to take right now.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (isolation #207) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3515, shos wrote:Why is it only me and whiskers talking? People need to weigh in.
I've already weighed in. I think it's either Bald/Whiskers or Shos/Nacho and I'm leaning the former.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (isolation #208) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:I don't get this.
First: "there probably is a roleblocker, which means bald is town (or else he'd be dead)." No, he'd be dead if there were NO roleblocker, Bald is town, and Bald is what he says he is. Instead, there: 1. Could be a roleblocker, but bald is lying scum. 2. could be no roleblocker, and bald is lying scum.
Also, why would scum say, "oh, there's a roleblocker," outting their powerrole? :\
If Bald and Shos were scum together, it would have been in their best interest for Shos to claim that a roleblocker exists in the game. It's the best explanation for why Bald is still alive. Shos says scum have no roleblocker. Ergo Shos and Bald are not scum together.

I notice you didn't argue with my point that you and Shos can't be scum together either, which means you must agree that from my point of view the choices are pretty clear?
In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:Desp for his soft bussing (Whiskers/Eagle or Shos/Nacho, but probably Whiskers/Eagle, so let's lynch them first, in this LyLo situation), and his repeated avoidance: removing himself from the possible lynchpool. Heh, he also gets bonus points for having a scumread on every other player in the game: Whiskers, Eagle, Nacho, and Shos.
This makes 0 sense. Especially the "being scummy for not removing myself from the lynchpool" bit. What are you, 12?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3566 (isolation #209) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3532, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3529, Desperado wrote:If Bald and Shos were scum together, it would have been in their best interest for Shos to claim that a roleblocker exists in the game. It's the best explanation for why Bald is still alive. Shos says scum have no roleblocker. Ergo Shos and Bald are not scum together.
I don't get it. Why does
shos
need to claim that there's a roleblocker? Since Baldeagle just did that anyway, and then they don't incriminate each other.
Because Shos is the one who's claiming he knows what all of the scum abilities are. What kind of fucking question was this?
In post 3529, Desperado wrote:I notice you didn't argue with my point that you and Shos can't be scum together either, which means you must agree that from my point of view the choices are pretty clear?
Sorry, I didn't touch on every possible scumteam.
You're suggesting that shos and I can't be scum, because he's "been building to this point for the last three Days," right? That seems a little extreme; I saw it yesterday, but I wouldn't say it's been
three
days.
A better argument for why Shos and I aren't scum, is something like, "Why would shos confirm, 'There's a scum neighborizer,' when he's trying to lynch neighborizers already, and his partner is one?" Because by process of elimination, (specifically, eliminating Titus and havingfitz, which we did,) Whiskers, his partner, would be the only neighborizer left, and therefore the only scum. Right? He'd have caught his own partner.

I s'pose it could be a towncred thing. But no, I'd say that a Whiskers/Shos scumteam is less likely-- but of course, I'm biased.[/quote]

Hey look, this is the exact fucking argument that I was making when I said "Shos has been building to this for days."
In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:Desp for his soft bussing (Whiskers/Eagle or Shos/Nacho, but probably Whiskers/Eagle, so let's lynch them first, in this LyLo situation), and his repeated avoidance: removing himself from the possible lynchpool. Heh, he also gets bonus points for having a scumread on every other player in the game: Whiskers, Eagle, Nacho, and Shos.
This makes 0 sense. Especially the "being scummy for not removing myself from the lynchpool" bit. What are you, 12?[/quote]Er, no, I'm not. And I'm under the impression that you're not either. That's why taking yourself off the suspect list is odd to me, that's something that less-skilled, less-experienced players do. Rather than helping town analyze the situation, and try to find the best lynch, you're looking out for yourself, trying merely to survive.

I also like the way you get bent out of shape, every time I point it out. Not sure if you're "overdefensive" or just "frightened," but when I say it and you make personal attacks and try to change the subject, it doesn't make me think you're scum less. If you're
not
scum, you'd do better showing why "Desp/[player]" can't be a scumteam. You should know this.

As for the other things that "make 0 sense":
--You're pushing Eagle/Whiskers, which means that you wouldn't be willing to lynch Shos/Nacho. However, you're still declaring a scumteamread on Shos/Nacho. If I assume Shos is your scumbuddy, (which I do,) that's called
bussing
. You should know this.

--You're scumreading every player in the game (except for yourself, which is to be expected); this makes you a useless piece of shit. We have
one lynch
. Possibly two, if we lynch scum today. You can speculate on teams and associations
tomorrow
, if there IS a tomorrow, when it actually matters at all. You know you won't be killed, because you've claimed Bomb-- a very safe, lazy claim, by the way. You'd be less useless, and less shitty, if you tried to find a lynch for
today
, since if we're fucking wrong (and by "we," I mean shos and I, and maybe I can even add nacho in there since I've used his argument now), there won't
be
another lynch tomorrow, and all of your bullshit scumteam speculation may as well be flushed~~

_
Hey, I've got a new one, too: Shos defending the Bomb claim. This is actually really weak as evidence, but I thought of it, so I put it up here for you all to laugh at, like Shos.[/quote]

I'm not scumreading everyone you fucking moron. I have deduced that their are two potential teams and stated which way I'm leaning. Continually badgering me for "scumreading everyone" and "removing myself from the lynch pool" as if those two thinks are a) accurate or b) remotely scummy is making it really difficult to do anything but vote you and stop paying attention to this game.

Newsflash: NOT INCLUDING YOURSELF IN POTENTIAL LYLO SCUM TEAMS ISN'T SCUMMY YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO SPECULATE ABOUT SCUM TEAMS THAT INCLUDE MYSELF, AND REPEATEDLY CONTENDING THAT IT'S SCUMMY FOR ME TO DO SO AND THEN CALLING ME OUT FOR BEING "DEFENSIVE" ABOUT IT IS ABOUT THE DUMBEST FUCKING SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD AND MUST BE COMING FROM SCUM.

NOW GET FUCKED

VOTE: WHISKERS
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (isolation #210) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Desperado »

Sorry for the fucked up quotes
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3576 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3573, Whiskers wrote:So yeah, you're basically scum for being an inactive piece of trash, who treats himself as universally confirmed-town and rudely dismisses anybody who calls him out (although in this case, "anybody" was only me, so maybe that says something).

The fact that you don't have to consider yourself in potential scumteams, doesn't meant other people don't have to consider you in potential scumteams. It's far less confusing for everybody to just include them and save the other players the trouble (and the possibility of fucking up) of going and adding your potential pairings to the list.
What you don't seem to understand is
I considered every possibility and came to the conclusion that only two team were possible. There is no way this conclusion would include me. And it's not my fucking job to make it "less confusing" for the rest of the game by not going through the motions of speculating whether a me-Whiskers or me-Shos or me-Nacho or me-Bald team is possible. Because they're not.

And calling me an "inactive piece of trash" is pretty much the dumbest thing you've said all game, and you and mollie said some pretty dumb shit to each other. <----I still think it's because you're scum and mollie doesn't know what to do with herself when she rolls scum, so you two decided to make up a bunch of bullshit pregame and then yell it at one another in an epic bout of distancing.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3587 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Desperado »

fuck

gg everyone
;)