just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:44 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Listening to the way Mr_Gnome It _All sings I was tempted to vote for him, but today I'll vote
Lemuel
who looks fat in that gold dress. (Tee Hee Australian Idol reference)
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:25 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Keeping it in flavor I think everyone should follow Mr_Gnome_It_All's example and sing a verse of a song, then at least we could lynch people day one on the basis of their song selection.

Where is the love,
where is the looooooove,
Where is the love.
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:46 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Yoko Kurama
Someone
and
Lemuel
still haven't auditioned for this round. Don't make me
fos
you for not even singing one note in tune for our playing-at-home audiance.
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:53 am

Post by just_nigel »

Well, that settles it.
With yoko Kurama reprising a song from former world cup theme song singer Ricky Martin, and Someone doing a bad impresion of Elvis wearing Adidas at the world cup (do i detect a theme here?) that leaves one.
Lemuel, any reason why we shouldn't lynch you today...(gets his Mobile ready to SMS Lemuel's code)
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:49 pm

Post by just_nigel »

[[PS: Not including this post, we should get to all seriousness here and stop singing. ]]
This was in seriousness - maybe not
all
seriousness - but I think it would be cool to extend the 'American Idol' metaphor and conduct the whole game in character.

Who do you think is the most disharmonious person and who is da bomb?
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:53 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Aaaugh, someone must have messed up my paperwork, because I totally missed the fact that the lurking
jeep
didn't even audition for us. With my vote already on
lemuel
(who mind you was the latest person to sing for us) I
FOS Jeep
and look forward to us judging his vocal contribution.
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:59 am

Post by just_nigel »

OK, I have been and read through Christmas Story. And indeed
Fletcher
did have a role called "Chop Suey Palace Owner" (Where do people get these embarrassing names from?!) but his ability was this:
"You have the ability to restore Christmas spirit to one player during the course of the game. Nightly, after all night actions are tallied, I will send you a list of the player(s) who will be dead at dawn. You may look over the list and decide to save one of the lives. Remember, this is an ability that can be used only once during the game, so be careful!"
Now I think that is a cool idea for an ability. It is also very powerful – it is way better than a doctor – therefore came with the restriction of only using the ability once. So…

1) Do I believe Jeep's role claim that he could do this twice and save himself? No

2) Jeep has also failed to adequately explain his “you're claiming my role” attack on Toodle

3) Jeep still hasn’t sung for us. Come on it is called “American Idol” not singing is worse than lurking.

Now
Jeep
never played Christmas Story but
Lemuel
did (he was Grover in that game – go figure?!). And it was Lemuel who came up with the bright idea that this was like the American Idol wild cards… I wonder if they cooked that up while whispering backstage?

Unvote: Lemuel
Vote: Jeep
FOS Lemuel
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:32 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Toodle,
I assume Jeep's accussation of trying to fake his role was based on this comment of yours.
Aight... this is for you, dawwwg....
Not much to go on, but his suspicion has piqued my own. I mean if you were really serious about being the next American Idol do you think you could win by just copying another pop stars style, without being your self :P ?

If Yoko had received confusing mixed messages from his night choice (entirely possible) it would be to the scum's advantage to jump on board. I freely acknowledge that I joined the bandwagon, but only after I was encouraged by you too.

At this stage I only
FOS Toodle
. I'm still trying to digest our disasterous start to the show. For example is it safe to assume Fletcher was Townie??
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Sorry,
I had only read the post on this page and not gone to page one where it is revealed:
bloojay, Ryan Seacrest (Doctor) - Criminal Past Caught Up to him Night 1
jeep, Randy Jackson (One-time Night Savior) - voted out Day 1
lemuel, Paula Abdul (Mafia) - Criminal Past Caught Up to her Night 2
Fletcher, Young Giggler (Townie) - Cut from the Program Night 2
So yeah, Fletcher was townie, plus I assume:
Mafia can elliminate people, in which case they are "Cut from the program"
And there is another person (or group - FOX executives maybe :P) who can elliminate people each night, in which case their "Criminal Past Caught Up to them."

Yoko
I note you always hinted there was another twist to your claim that you couldn't reveal. When you hear someone auditioning, do you know everyone who is in the room? Is it possible that during the night you heard the suspicious song coming from the room Randy Jackson (jeep) was in and that there was someone else (the real assasin) in the room doing the actual auditioning?
Maybe another player has the ability to collect information about who is in rooms?
Its just that when I read through the Christmas Carol thread these were the kind of intertwining roles that
MeMe
used.

Toodle
I actually agree with you that the "attempting to assume a role" thing is weak (hence my cheeky face in my previous post). But I am more seriously interested in you jumping on the Jeep bandwagon. Can you explain why you were so eager to support Yoko's accusation?

Come on if you are going to be the next American Idol you have to be a team player - Hmmmm which team is
Toodle
on? I still
FOS Toodle

mneme

You say
I definatley don't want to rush the day (at least not -too- fast; let everyone who's not idle post first!) FOS: Gnome (for pushing the finger of suspission at Toodle, for what seems to be inadequate reason.
Can you tell us more about why you think Gnome's reasons are inadequate?

No one has gone straight out and lynched Toodle, but I happen to share Gnome's suspicions.
Am I too asume you will FOS me next for asking Toodle to explain herself better?
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:50 am

Post by just_nigel »

P L E A S E E V E R Y O N E,
Don't put another vote on Yoko until we hear from Someone and Quagmire.

Someone and Quagmire,
If you think Yoko is guilty ok, but don't put your vote on him and lynch him straight up. Let us debate it first. Warn us with an FOS so we know that is the way you intend to vote.

I know it could be a double bluff, but I feel it is too high risk a strategy for Yoko to have intentionally lied to us. If we give him another night all will be revealed I am sure. And if he really is scum - and not just acted a bit scummy - we could lynch him then.

In the meantime, I might be a lone voice bit but I am more inclined to
vote: Toodle
. There I've done it.
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:01 am

Post by just_nigel »

On Wed Mar 24 at 8:42 pm
Quagmire
said he would
read what's been happening the last day or so, and reply.
And yet here it is nearly Sunday and there is still no reply????

There was one thing
Yoko
said that I disagree with:
In my defence I ask you why if I were scum would I have been so out to get jeep.
Well maybe not so much disagree with, as have an answer for. The Mafia (or a serial killer??) would knew Jeep was meant to be dead after the first night, so when he didn't die they wouldn't want a townie who was invincible to night kills. Therefore scum would have been out to get jeep. They would have been very eager to jump on a band wagon against him. That is why I want to lynch
Toodle
but I am interested
Yoko
, why you discount this possibility.
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:33 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Someone thanks for not rushing into it but it seems like the tide has gone against Yoko.I'm not from the States, so don't follow the show that closely - can you tell me more about "Jasmine Trias" and what the implications of wild cards are??
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:10 pm

Post by just_nigel »

I don't think Someone was a SK, becasue I thought he was killed by the serial killer, and the mafia went for Quagmire.
I'm trying to figure out why they went for him. Maybe because although he said he had suspiscions, he didn't actually name someone else.
[quote]After reading over the thread, I just don't find Yoko's claim plausible enough. I don't wanna kill him yet, because I have a couple other gut scum feelings in me.[quote] This means he may or may not have been a direct threat to the maffia, but they had the advantage of killing him without immediately casting suspicion on themselves.
Personally I am surprised, because I thought they could have fingered Quag for not having posted as much.
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:59 pm

Post by just_nigel »

vote:Meme
Only joking but now I have your attention, can you clarify this question from
Mr_Gnome_It_All
for us, please:
So, what exactly was Someone? It doesn't really say on the front.
I reackon we have one maffia, one serial killer, one cop and one other pro-townie role among us. Without a doctor is it still too early in the game for a mass claim? Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing what
Toodle
's claim is.
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:10 pm

Post by just_nigel »

I don't want to go the way of
Quagmire
and enough people have asked for my role claim now, so here it is:
I am the cop

I could tell you straight up who I have investigated each night, but you might like to reread my entires and hopefully it will be self evident.
PS - I
unvote: MeMe
and
vote:Toodle[/i] << enough said!
just_nigel
just_nigel
Goon
just_nigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:13 pm

Post by just_nigel »

Woops that should have been
Vote:Toodle

And since I am double posting, I can further explain a technicality: Meme didn't actually use the word 'cop' in my role. Meme used the word 'judge' - I still get to investigate one person each night to find out if they are scummy or town.

So free cookie to the first person that can tell me who I investigated each night and what the result was :D.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”