Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Jingle »

No Bulba! We had such a nice wagon on Tiphaine. One scum at a time!

Okay, dammit. Let's see where this new one leads.

VOTE: Jon_h16

Sheep Bulba. He's got his shit together this game. Also if he's scum he'll shoot his buddies.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

I remember rubi being town and having suspicions on tiphaine and Jon. Bulb is making sense, but I'm not sure on alignment. Me and edos danced around a bit but I don't remember a resolution.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by Jingle »

I suspect both of you. I'm not sure if I expressed that ITT before the lions nibbled the site, but I really don't have a problem voting one scumread before another, especially considering we're barely out of RVS and we kind of want this day to build quicker than normal.

Rubi, any particular reason for voting Edos? I was kind of liking him. I feel like it would be difficult to come out and say discussion is anti-town as scum, so he was generating the minor town-feels.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Jingle »

During our back and forth with the two liners. I assumed it was a joke, but I still doubt that scum would out and say that. I'll link as soon as the tigers regurgitate our first few days, but I thought it was you.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

The posts may come back, but as I don't have access to them right now, there's nothing we can do to analyze them further. Perhaps in the meantime you can analyze things that are currently going on? It's really easy to sit back and complain, but that's not scumhunting.
I believe the existing recap posts are sufficient, but in case anyone needs more, here is what I recall. Me and Edos had a back and forth about not much. Much witty banter and joking was thrown about. Tiphaine got a wagon, and jon did something mildly suspicious, though for the life of me I can't remember specifics on either of those. I doubt they held much weight because they were RVS reads. I developed townreads. Someone wanted to know if me and bulba talking about traitors was relevant to this game, which brought about reminiscing on past games. I'm sure that's all jumbled up and in the wrong chronological order. All in all, a fairly normal progression out of RVS.

VOTE: hiplop

Your last post managed to promise activity, complain, and parrot the IC. Would you like to contribute, since you apparently can, or do you prefer to pretend to be useful?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 53, hiplop wrote:
In post 42, Jingle wrote:Your last post managed to promise activity, complain, and parrot the IC. Would you like to contribute, since you apparently can, or do you prefer to pretend to be useful?
and what exactly is scummy about anything there?

theres a fairtly massive wagon on a guy i havent even seen a post from. Of course id be curious as to why
You don't see anything scummy about empty words and no content? Even disregarding the missing posts, there's plenty ITT to analyze and begin forming reads, but you sit back and react instead. Town needs more information not less.
In post 65, hiplop wrote:
Question to you, what is inherintly scummy about not changing a rvs vote? whats the scum motivation for that???
Nice strawman, but you should really give it back. If you're going to defend yourself with fallacious arguments, you might want to make them original fallacious arguments.

In other news, a breakdown of hiplop posts: RVS, Mod-note, cancellation of mod-note/parroting the IC, weak self-defense of minor concerns, tu quoque, answer to a direct question, and the aforementioned straw-man. [sarcasm]This sounds like a series of posts that came from town.[/sarcasm]
In post 49, FakeGod wrote:@yessirree: Relax, man. It's just a tinfoil theory.

But you do agree that there's no point of unvoting jon until he posts a reply, no?
Why are you avoiding the chance to apply pressure? This reads like you aren't attempting to work out yes's alignment. :igmeou:
In post 64, TiphaineDeath wrote:VOTE: edosurist

He was on me, then he was on Jon, then he was on Yes, now he's on hiplop. And his reason for moving on to hiplop is for shit. "I don't like the way you defend yourself, it's too sarcastic." Seriously man? The wagon on hiplop deserves his sarcasm. Not to mention edo didn't even bother to look at the votecount just beneath his post that would have told him hiplop is voting bulbazak right now and instaid grabbed on to as much of a flimsy case as he could with both hands. Lynch this scum please.
I like this strawman, and to defend someone else. :facepalm:
In post 69, Rubicon wrote: Any particular reason you're taking time to defend him here?
Any particular reason you're avoiding the question? I don't see any defense, only a question about your read and an explanation of mine.
Ehh. I don't like the way you're downplaying the early suspicion and wagons against TD/Jon/whoever. What do you think about TiphaineDeath's last few posts?
I'm sorry that I don't put a lot of stock in the RVS wagon that I don't remember much about, or the wagon based on one post. :roll: I'll reevaluate on Jon once we have some more content in that corner.

As for Tiphaine I don't like his posts. They demonstrate a lack of understanding of arguments, whether willful or not. They also demonstrate a willingness to draw associative tells before a flip. () He is not the biggest fish to fry at the moment, because he's taking stances and that will make him readable later on.
I'm not a fan of the hiplop wagon considering and seem pretty town. On the other hand, lynching a flake (Jon) on the basis of one post doesn't seem that great since he'll be replaced.
Why do those posts seem town to you?
In post 60, MafiaSSK wrote:Yeah, I'm still liking this wagon.
Could you have made an emptier post? I mean seriously, at least call this what it is: a prod dodge. If you could deign to produce some content, that'd be nice.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

Hiplop, Jon, Tiphaine, in that order.

Bulb, Edos and SSK are town, and I won't consider lynching them.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by Jingle »

Fitz brings up a good point with 93, and I'd love to see a response from FakeGod that isn't blatantly ignoring it.

Rubi is having issues with all of the ATE ever.

SSK, I'm with bulb here. Why is Edos scum?

Hiplop continues to be incredibly scummy. Notably all of his posts have been awful:
In post 82, hiplop wrote:you did less than nothing, and thats scummy as fucking hell
Huh. That sounds familiar. Like maybe that's exactly what I pointed out about you that's apparently 'empty.' Also in the same post: criticizing me for pointing out things I find scummy. So, I'm not scummy and pointing out useless things, and also scumhunting too much? Do you even read what you type?
In post 85, hiplop wrote:I think jingles has much more scum intenet behind it. Like, with Edo I almost feel like im being a tad too OMGUSSY. But I didnt even realize Jingle was voting me until after my post. I genuinely think that post could ONLY come from scum.
"I'm not even reading the person I suspect is scum enough to know he's voting me, so it CAN'T be OMGUS this time!" Sure, I'll buy that. You didn't know I was voting you, or that I found you scummy. Which one of my posts have you developed this scumread from exactly? The one you call me out on being empty where I post a bunch of problems with you? Oh, I'm sorry, did you not expect me to notice you were lying? This post is at best an outright lie and at worst a claim to be making things up to get me lynched. You may continue flailing if you want, but I'd love you to let us know who your partners are.

In less game related matters, tomorrow is new comics day, (the shipment, they don't sell until Wednesday,) and I'm expecting a shitton of special order graphic novels, so I probably won't be around for long. I should be available a couple of hours before catboi deadline if a compromise lynch is somehow necessary, but I won't be likely to put a lot of thought into the thread. Sorry, but both my job and the King of Comics (Hickman) are a bigger priority this week.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 135, FakeGod wrote:Jingles, I don't know if you're counting on people being lazy and not actually reading your posts, or if you're intentionally making things up.

Either way, town will do much better without you.

Vote: Jingles
The weather was better than expected, so my commute was short and I've got a little bit of time this morning. Here goes:

Yes, I made two mistakes in my post. The first, I meant , not . My bad.

The second, I count neither 100 nor 107 as activity. Those are lists of suspects, not posts, in my mind. Perhaps I chose my wording poorly. Now look at the content. What about my reasoning is flawed enough that you're dismissing it out of hand?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 159, hiplop wrote:
and @ jingle dude as FG had said I hadnt even posted in the meantime? You just popped in to say how scummy ive been since you last said, meanwhile I hadnt said anything??

fucking caught scum making stuff up
^
Already been answered. Pay attention.
In post 145, yessiree wrote:@Jingle, I don't think you answered this
In post 104, yessiree wrote:
In post 98, Jingle wrote:Hiplop, Jon, Tiphaine, in that order.

Bulb, Edos and SSK are town, and I won't consider lynching them.
why is bulb town?
I had not answered that. Bulb is town because of a couple different things. First, he's playing much differently to how I've seen him in every scum game of his I've read. I've given him a chance to derail the thread a couple of times, something he did the last time I saw him as scum. He has instead chosen to instigate conversation and push scumreads. There has been no whiteknighting. There has been no walls for the sake of walls. This is contrary to meta for Bulb-scum.

In addition, his logic has been easy for me to follow, and I find myself agreeing with it. He seems very interested in a lynch before catboi dies, but he's not pushing through a quicklynch and is instead pushing for content to make an informed decision. He's both scumhunting and townhunting. He's willing to reevaluate his scumreads. On top of all of that, gut.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by Jingle »

@mod- can we no lynch today? If we do are the kings still kings tomorrow?

Of the three choices, I like Tip the most, but I'd like to get those questions answered first.

I also think that Tip is likely right about being hiplop's target, but I'm not sure which of Rubi/Fakegod was more likely a scumread of SSK.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #214 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Jingle »

If only one king is chosen, then they can execute someone. I'm assuming Hiplop would have chosen his strongest townread. SSK, knowing there would be two kings, probably chose a scumread. I'm with FG on the odds that scum has a method of controlling three consecutive kills.That just seems crazy scumsided. I'm not sure why we've got three kings, though.

I'm not sold on there being scum in those three, and I would like to wait until my questions are answered before we decide on a lynch. It occurred to me during the night phase that we have an even number of players, so a no lynch will probably end up being useful at some point. Why not now when we have a mechanic making it difficult to reach a consensus on a lynch?

In case it isn't imminently obvious, I too am an Elvis Impersonator, so am basically vanilla unless I die.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #229 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

There is nothing in my PM that suggests we can't choose catboi as our king.

I'm busy at work today, but I should be back tonight.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 253, Rubicon wrote:
In post 132, Jingle wrote:Rubi is having issues with all of the ATE ever.
What does this refer to?
Perhaps ATE isn't quite correct, but I was referring to 61, 120 and 131. Promising to provide content later without following through. Recently, though, I like your content, so the concern turned out to be nothing.

Will ISO the three candidates and decide which is most likely scum tonight. Sorry about the lack of activity, this weekend snuck up on me.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 290, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 288, jon_h61 wrote:Could you explain how hiplop choosing Tip makes him Town and one of the other two scum?
It mainly revolves around how one is interpreting how the 3rd King was chosen. The most common thought is that scum somehow chose the 3rd King, although whether they chose one of their own or someone they thought would get easily mislynched remains to be seen. My question was essentially, "If you think that Hiplop chose Tiph to be King, that means that Tiph was a town choice. This means that 1 of FG/Rubi was not a town choice. Why do you want to lynch the guy who you think was chosen by town instead of one of the two you're uncertain on?". Essentially I was prying into his view on how the Kings were chosen. I never said that Tiph was town.
Why are you so sure scum chose one of the kings? I thought FG had a pretty good point with the whole 'scum controlling 3 consecutive kills is OP' thing in 214.

In fact, FG has been pretty damn logical all game. His posts make sense. He's explained himself well. Couple that with his willingness to become the deadline lynch, something I don't think scum would offer when it looked like it might actually happen, I'm pretty sure he's town. Combine that with Rubi's recent posting, and the only one of the kings I'm willing to lynch is TD. I'll reread his ISO tonight and decide whether I think he or NL is the better play here.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #295 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Jingle »

It is explicit that multiple kings means a lynch between the kings

Phonepost
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #308 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

Apparently there is still confusion as to the EI role. When we die we get to pick someone to be the king. We do not know that someone's alignment when we pick. The next day if there is one king, they will execute someone in lieu of the lynch. Otherwise the only lynch candidates are the kings.

TD, could you explain your scumreads? Also, it's poor form to give up on the game and even poorer form to expect that aggressive "Lynch me, I don't care" bullshit to not actually get you lynched.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #343 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'm fine with a Mass Claim. I've also already claimed. I think having catboi, who is conftown, provide an order for claims is less likely to be abusable by scum than popcorn, but if he prefers to popcorn I can do that too.

I think, regardless of whether or not we are actually in MYLO, we should treat this as MYLO. I will say that I thought along the same lines as FG. In my experience, it usually takes 4 myslynches before town loses. Considering we started with twelve and our IC has a built in death mechanic I think 2 and 10 makes more sense.

Operating under the belief that this is MYLO, I'm going to go back and reread ISO's before I decide who I think is most likely to be scum.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #348 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 344, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 337, jon_h61 wrote: I believe Rubicon, FakGod, Catboi and Jingle are Town.
Unless you know different, you have too many town.
Wait, even if there are 3 scum, he only has 5 townreads. That leaves you, yes, and edos. How does that mean he's got too many townreads?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #357 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

Jon could you link to the game and/or provide more specific details for your argument?

Ams, feel free to weigh in. I can't see any reason your reads and suspicions would help or hurt massclaim. In fact, it is a stupid idea to stop doing anything while waiting for the massclaim considering our short deadlines.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 396, jon_h61 wrote:@ yessire Your claim more than gave me a pause, it shocked me. If you're telling the truth, there should be a way to use our powers to help us pull a victory out of this.

I'm thinking the scum are in our Elvis claims, it's the easiest claim to fake.

The real Elvis Impersonators should grill the others. What is everyone's impression of Ams?

What about this, let me know if there are mistakes I'm not seeing. We lynch Bulb. He gives his proxy to cat. If either of us dies, we protect cat.
Short on time until tonight, but I agree with the using flavor to confirm and going from there. There's a huge flaw with your bulb plan, but I'll leave that til tonight. Rubi, how does you fight, based on the comic in the Role PM? Ams, what are you wearing, based on the text in your role PM?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

Dreams and paychecks. Although it's not explicitly alchohol, just a beer bottle.

Ok. If we lynch Bulb today, there's no guarantee, even given the case that all of the roles are real claims, that catboi won't be nightkilled before one of our protective roles is killed. Even assuming that cat survives until we can make him bulletproof, we're relying on scum not having some method of fucking that plan.

I'm actually concerned about Bulb here. Basically, the role looks to me like some interesting version of a 1-shot BP/unlynchable that's dependent on their reads, and there's no one who can dispute his flavor. I've also been a little put off by his play today, but I'm not sure what particularly that's coming from. I'll reread his ISO tomorrow and get back to you guys, but I think he's probably the best lynch for today.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #417 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 415, jon_h61 wrote:
In post 408, yessiree wrote:
In post 396, jon_h61 wrote:@ yessire Your claim more than gave me a pause, it shocked me. If you're telling the truth, there should be a way to use our powers to help us pull a victory out of this.

I'm thinking the scum are in our Elvis claims, it's the easiest claim to fake.

The real Elvis Impersonators should grill the others. What is everyone's impression of Ams?

What about this, let me know if there are mistakes I'm not seeing. We lynch Bulb. He gives his proxy to cat. If either of us dies, we protect cat.
The plan def works, but that's assuming one of us dies before catboi dies. The scum team would never shoot us before they kill catboi, which is obviously who they are gonna kill tonight.
Lynch me tonight, and you tomorrow? He's protected two days that way.
I'm really confused as to how this logic appears. Are you saying we should lynch someone you think is town, to prevent a nightkill, two days in a row? Y'know, instead of trying to lynch scum? I have no idea why you'd suggest that as town, and no idea why you'd put yourself on the lynch list as scum.

I'm gonna go help a buddy with moving, I'll try to figure this out when we're done. Either way, I think this plan is kinda shooting ourselves in the foot to spite our collective face.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #430 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Jingle »

@ FG- those are the only claimed EI's still alive, but there's also the two dead ones that flipped on D1.

Bulb and FG are the only two who have no one else to confirm flavor. That means based on flavor, possible scumteams are:

{Rubi, Me, Ams}, {Jon, Yes, Rubi}, {Jon, Yes, Bulb}, {Jon, Yes, FG}, {Me, Ams, FG}, {Me, Ams, Bulb}, {Rubi, FG, Bulb}

We can reevaluate those when Rubi answers his flavor questions.

This whole situation of people advocating their own lynch is causing me to worry. Considering that all of the powers seem to activate with death, I think we need to consider that scum might have a similar situation. Which means scum might want to be lynched, and jon's idea of who's most useful when lynched might be tainted. Fuck this setup is confusing.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #431 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

FG, was there any particular flavor to your role?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #450 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

Someone asked for a list of the claims, so here it is:

Bulbazak*- A Proxy
jon_h61*- DMT EMT
FakeGod*- Love must go on
yessiree- DMT EMT
Jingle- Elvis Impersonator
catboi- Innocent Child
Rubicon*- Elvis Impersonator
Ams- Elvis Impersonator

The flips are:

hiplop lynched d1 Elvis Impersonator
MafiaSSK died n1 Elvis Impersonator
TiphaineDeath lynched d2 A Proxy
havingfitz died n2 Dying Goddess

@Rubi- I was referencing the brass knuckles, though I guess that was kind of a shitty question.

Yes looks exactly like he did in the last game I played with him, in your face and aggressive as all hell, while cocky as all hell about his reads. Meta tells me town here.

I don't think jon is a good lynch today, but I'm not sure on town/scum. He's advocating his own lynch. That means one of three things to me: 1. He's serving a WIFOM buffet. 2. He's got some weird role that lets him fuck us somehow when he dies as scum. 3. He's town who genuinely believes he's more useful dead than alive.

I thought FG was also advocating his own lynch today, but looking back, he's much less in your face with it. I do find it hard to believe scum would offer themselves up at deadline on D1 though, so he's probably town.

Out of the impersonators, I think Ams is more likely to be scum. I was getting gut town feelings from both Rubi and Edos on D1, but frankly, I'm baffled by Ams' posting and frustrated with Rubi's lack of it today. Having checked on Ams's only 'completed' game on site, and not seeing the same accent, looks like a poor attempt to get Rubi lynched for no reason. Possibly a reaction test? His accent thing in itself is easily readable though and null. (Frankly, I enjoy it thoroughly.)

Bulb is the best lynch IMO. , , and are all off. 335 is borderline OMGUS. The first half of 344 is bad numbers, while demonstrating knowledge of the number of players remaining in the second half. 378 is drawing associative tells with Jon and Yes before either is lynched and saying he wants a policy lynch in MYLO. Even as a joke that's just stupid. seems weird to me, and is at best empty. Since then everything has been refusing to claim flavor and general argumentative bullshit.

With so many flavor confirmations the only possible scumteams assuming 3 scum with no access to flavor are {Me, Ams, Rubi} and {Jon, Yes, Bulb/FG}. I don't think it's likely at this point that scum have no access to the town flavor, for at least one of the roles. I think we should assume at this point that flavor claiming is probably useless. Regardless of what bulb claims for flavor at this point, the damage is done and it won't be convincing or believable. Pushing further for flavor is a waste of time.

VOTE: Bulb

PEdit: Wow. That's... nuts. Your argument is really weak. You're using setup spec in lieu of scumhunting here AND you're trying to set up a lynch order regardless of further information. I'm certain you're scum at this point, grasping for straws. Not sure what that means about Ams though.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #453 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 451, Bulbazak wrote:
How is expressing caution about a possible Mylo situation OMGUS, especially when I've expressed I believe FG is town?
Show me where you called FakeGod town. Then tell me how expressing belief that someone's case is bad and applies to themselves is dissimilar to OMGUS.
So I'm scum for getting numbers wrong/mixed up? You're going to have to explain to me how that works. As for the first half, Jon forgot to include Ams, so only seeing 2 scumreads and the rest townreads set off my radar.
My experience with you leads me to believe you are a very logical person, who double checks facts before posting. I do not think it is likely you would miscount the number of players in Jon's post while counting the number of players in Jon's post. I do not think it is likely you would not know how many players are alive, considering you believe it to be MYLO based on a 3 person scumteam. I can see the scum reasoning in such a push, but I don't think the town mistake is likely.
First, anyone wanting to 1v1 in a Mylo/Lylo situation will set off alarm bells for me. That's just not a natural thing to do. So yes, the first thought that entered into my head was a scum gambit to give 1 of them towncred. Second, I never said I wanted a policy lynch. Did you see a vote? Did you see me push a serious case to get him lynched? I've just been emphasizing the fact that we might be in Mylo. I'm not going to jeopardize a win for a policy lynch based on annoying posting.
You've never seen any one cocky enough to believe they've caught scum and willing to gamble the entire game on it? Huh, I guess you've never played with Majiffy. :roll:

No, I didn't see a case, unless you think "Ams is claiming EI. Ams is posting weird." to be a case.
Flavor is useless, and I'm arguing against people who want to policy lynch me in a possible Mylo, because I'd rather scumhunt than rely on flavor.
You claim flavor is useless. It isn't always. There was no reason not to attempt to use it. I'm not arguing against scumhunting, I'm saying you're arguing against something that isn't in any way difficult for town that might have been helpful. I'll agree that your flavor is academic at this point though.

I've seen setup spec break games apart, and I think that it may have done so in this case, assuming that town doesn't mislynch me and allow scum to win. Compared to you, I at least tried to make sense of the data, instead of providing IIoA. There are specific trends in this game, and I spent a lot of time rereading d3, looking back over the player lists and claims, and even verifying my hypothesis that Fitz was responsible for the 3rd king. I've designed setups before, and symmetry is a handy tool to making sure things are balanced. Symmetry-wise, all of the roles check out except the 3 EI claims. Setup spec tells us that should be where we're lynching. If the ratio was 2:10, then we have a buffer. If it's 3:9, then we do not. Either way, we should lynch the scummiest of the EI claims and go from there, which happens to be Ams. It's not grasping for straws. It's finally getting a handle on this game since the craziness of d1.
I'll see your IIoA accusation, and raise you an Appeal to Authority. What makes you so sure that it's the EI's fakeclaiming? Or that everyone else's claims are true? Why do you have so much information about the setup and balance?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #480 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

Bulb's case on Ams is bullshit. Other people have expressed legitimate issues with him, but Bulb's case on him is that he tried to use flavor to confirm other players and PoE based on setup spec in what is an incredibly weird setup. He came up with this in response to suspicion directed at him by Ams, and let other people make a better case for him. He's repeatedly said that Ams is the scummiest of the remaining EI's, but he can't justify that position. He admitted that there wasn't more to his case than PoE and Ams's posting style in 462. He also doesn't seem convinced of his "the EI's must all be scum" theory considering he still finds Rubi towny. How do you justify a Jingle-Ams scumteam with Rubi town if your entire case is based on flavor claims=scummy PoE?

By Christ, man, this wagon has way too much traction from shitty arguments to be on scum. We can still lynch Bulb. We can still win this. Just pull your collective heads out of your asses.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #483 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

God, I don't even know where to start on this one. First, that's very scummy of you to try and kill off the confirmed town to drop a kill cycle. Second, standard parsing of English leads to the conclusion that catboi's venge will happen regardless of how he dies. Specifically, the suicide and the vengekill are on separate lines, and thus probably separate abilities.

How have we not lynched this yet?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #484 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by Jingle »

If you're wrong, and Rubi is town, how the fuck does your PoE hold any weight?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #485 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'm going to bed. I might not be back before the catboi deadline. Hopefully someone sees sense here.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #524 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 508, FakeGod wrote:Jingle has not logged on since night started.

Perhaps he wasn't able to submit a nightkill?
Yup, you caught me. I'm the sole scum and that's why my scumbuddies didn't kill. I also have a day recruit, and am unlynchable. Now, in the land of people who aren't insane, we need to assume I'm wrong about bulb because otherwise the game is already lost.

It is either LYLO or one day until LYLO (assuming mislynch.) Bulb controls the lynch. Who else is likely scum? I'm going to assume that there's only 2 scum given the option of killing someone who was a sure thing as opposed to whatever risky shit caused the NK to fail.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #533 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Jingle »

All I've wanted is to be king of something. I just don't have the chops to do more than wish. My dreams and paychecks are drowning at the bottom of a beer bottle, and a wig and polyester suit the only things I can pass on.

I vote during the day to rid this imaginary world of cancerous entities.

I'm interested that jon has a different vote flavor.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #540 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Jingle »

I'm not wearing underwear.

Also,

Recruit: Bulbazak

Now kill someone and apparently we can win tonight. Jon told me so.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #542 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Jingle »

On a serious note: Scum teams possible assuming flavor is useful.

Bulb, FG
Bulb, Yes, Jon
FG, Yes, Jon
Yes, Jon

Bulb, Yes, Jon is not viable because the game is over if it's the case. That means that {Yes, Jon} is the conclusion based on flavor. I don't see their interactions prior to the flavor claim as very likely assuming they are scumbuddies, so flavor is probably useless.

PEdit: Yup. But I recruited Bulb, so, who cares.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #544 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Jingle »

What? Do you seriously think I've got a day-recruit, or am actually scum? I'm just sure Bulb's gonna kill me regardless of what I do at this point.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #545 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Jingle »

Although a public day recruit would be funny as hell in this voltron setup.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #546 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Jingle »

Fakegod: Probs town, unless I coached him to be all whiny and shit in the scum QT. Since I'm solo scum, that's not a real worry.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #548 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yes, joyous days of the scum to the catboi! Let us proceed with the violent murder of one of our own!

I vote we kill Edos. He abandoned me, and I'm feeling petty and vindictive.

VOTE: Edos
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #549 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Jingle »

Also, are we not going forward with the underwear color claiming? I really thought that one had a chance at catching scum. Everyone knows that scum only wear red or black in order to prevent bloodstains.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #550 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Jingle »

Bulb, why won't you talk to me in the QT? I'm waiting to talk strategy and everything.

I'm so lonely...
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #553 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Jingle »

I'd like to claim gunsmith. The mod confirms, catboi has a gun. I'm not sure if that means he's scum or not, but he can definitely kill someone.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #555 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

Poke. Poke. Poke.

Is anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #557 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 556, FakeGod wrote:I'm here but I'm not responding to you.
Lying
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #560 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yes, interacting. We've sure been doing a lot of the interacting here. :shifty:

Does anyone else have any ideas on claiming things to narrow the search? I'm a big fan of claiming favorite animal myself.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #564 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

I don't get mislynched, only shot.

Jon, come talk to me. I'm lonely and no one is letting me have fun. :cry:
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #566 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Jingle »

Or a Neutral survivor trying to figure out how to end the game. Or a Unlimited shot dayvig SK. Or a loud alien roleblocker. One of these scenarios must be true. Unless this is a secret bastard game with Jesters and cults.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #569 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

Nah. The setups balanced. Town just fell into the IC trap then didn't abuse it.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #575 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Jingle »

Nah, man. I'm just scum. Scummy scummy scum. When have you ever seen me do anything remotely like this as town?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #576 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Jingle »

But I do have history claiming scum in the thread. It usually gets me NKed. :mrgreen:
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #577 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Jingle »

Seriously though, jon is town. You really don't want to shoot him. What about this Bulb guy. Can we look at killing him again?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #578 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Jingle »

Seriously though, jon is town. You really don't want to shoot him. What about this Bulb guy. Can we look at killing him again?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #583 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 567, jon_h61 wrote:Maybe 4nxi3ty made a game of all False Hopes, so we'd all have false hope of winning?
Oh, shit, everything makes so much sense now! I'm the vig, I've been responsible for all the NK's.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #584 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 580, catboi wrote:
In post 570, Bulbazak wrote:@Catboi: I'd like to hear your thoughts before I go any further.
I really don't have a clue. I've failed so frequently and so badly this game I'm not sure I trust my own instincts at this point. I see plausible reasons to think most of the people living are town, and I know that's not possible, so I'm completely lost. jon would bother me, but his reaction to yessiree claiming the same role as him just seems incredibly genuine. same with the way rubicon and fakegod opened this day. I guess yessiree, maybe? I find him the least town, but I'm not sure that's worth much at this point.
But I'm the scum and I recruited Bulb. Why won't anyone listen to me when I claim scum?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #585 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Jingle »

Seriously, though. Why the hell is everyone townreading me for trolling? Is this a thing that any sane town member would do? Is there any indication from my play that I've gone completely insane? Would anyone like some mail-order rotten fruit?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #595 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

Given the IC mechanic and the even numbered setup, town should have no lynched D1 to allow for a full day phase and then an informed lynch. Instead you rushed through the days spending more time trying to keep catboi alive than trying to scumhunt, allowing scum to push lynches through as deadline lynches. Further, the rushed nature prevented anyone from devoting time to townhunting.

The only thing town has done to take advantage of the IC is to proxy a vote to him and protect him (Fitz.) It should have been obvious when he didn't die on N1 that scum didn't care about him, meaning that either his reads were off or his utility as a clock was something scum planned on utilizing.

Or I'm talking out of my ass. TBF, I probably would have suggested a 2 person scum-team had I reviewed the setup, but the town had the potential for a bulletproof IC that controlled the lynch or had extra votes. I really do like the setup, both flavor and mechanics wise, and think that, while swingy, it is fairly well balanced. The only real issue is that scum only needed 2 mislynches to virtually clinch the win, and the majority of votes instead of majority of players wincon helps with that a bit.

Although, town totally shouldn't have let me bullshit them into giving up today by calling you out as scum and then trolling. You were basically conftown when you didn't execute town in your first post today.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I recruited Bulb, so he's scum now. You should just shoot Bulb. It'll make everything alright.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #597 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

Oh, but I'm not town. I'm scum. I'm a member of the Realities. :lol:

God the post game for this is gonna be funny as hell.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #598 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

Again, why is everyone so sure I'm lying when I claim scum? If that's seriously enough to get a townread, I might just have to try it as town sometime.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #600 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

Or catboi. Catboi is obvscum.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #602 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

The win, Bulb. I gain the win.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #604 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Jingle »

Now why would I answer that?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #606 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

Although it would explain why the flavor was so damn useless. :wink:
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #608 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Jingle »

You're welcome. I still think you lose though.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #610 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Jingle »

On another note, what do you think the balance for a public day recruit in the hands of scum should be? Possibly in a setup with a known dayvig?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #612 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

Nah. I just thought it was a fun role idea when I claimed it earlier. If it was an open, it wouldn't even be exceptionally bastard.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #613 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Jingle »

Now wouldn't this just be hilarious as hell if we actually were a two man scumteam going through this much effort to mess with town?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #615 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

But it'd still be funny.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #617 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Jingle »

And he'd be likely to shoot you, because he doesn't know your alignment. Who are you planning on, by the way?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #619 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Jingle »

Good luck :D
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #620 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

What do you think of:

5x VT
2x Suicide Bomber
1x Scum Recruiter
1x Goon

Balanced? Interesting?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #622 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

But I'm not trying to distract them...
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #624 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

Care to let the class in on the secret?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #626 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

In their defense, I had a decent blow up on you yesterday and most of them were townreading me.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #627 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by Jingle »

Well, bedtime, I guess. We'll see how pissed my partners are in the morning.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #629 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Jingle »

Nooooooooooooooo! :mrgreen:
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #631 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Jingle »

With penicillin.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #632 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Jingle »

I've infected this game with WIFOM!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #642 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Jingle »

Damn. Nice shot, Catboi.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #645 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Jingle »

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #654 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Jingle »

We definitely got screwed a bit by the random chance there, but I still had a ton of fun. The flavor was insanely fun and the game itself was really well designed. My only real gripe was how many lynch reducers scum had. We probably had a bit too much of an advantage there IMO.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #657 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

^And for entertaining me endlessly. Very well done Bulb. Now just to work on the not shooting scumbuddies thing :shifty:
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #664 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

I do not have any objections. I'm also too lazy to find the link right now.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #667 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Jingle »

Acknowledged. We were probably too secure in the Rubi shot not happening. In my defense though, as a scumteam we had decided that we didn't care if yes got executed.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #668 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Jingle »

And I had fun. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”