Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #200) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by shos »

FFS SHADED WAS TOWN GAWD WHY THE FUCK WAS HE LYNCHED AT ALL

*sigh*
well wither way, Naz is your other scumread rite? so come here and hammer her and let's deal with me tomorrow eh?...well psyche unvoted but still, get that back to L-1.

pedit: *sigh* there is SO FUCKING MUCH resistance to lynching Naz. SO MUCH.
Now scarab dear why the fuck did you unvote naz?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #201) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by shos »

Kthx, what do you think about the fact that Naz gave like a thousand reasons for her hammer after it's been done?

pedit: no jake, you are the only one who thinks my case is wrong, so far.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #202) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by shos »

NOBODY EVEN PRESENTED A SINGLE REASON TO LYNCH ME. WHAT RESISTANCE???

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #203) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by shos »

Basically, both Kthx's, naz's, and your case on me is 'he did not participate in the D1 mislynch'.

go to my casepost on Naz, that's how a case is done man.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #204) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1394, shos wrote:
Case on Nazerene.

disclaimer: Naz is a two-male hydra, but nazerene in hebrew sounds like a female, so I'm referring to it as 'she'.

Exhibit A:

Naz has prepared us quite a bit ahead that she was gonna hammer, despite repeating she wants another wagon]Preparation for the hammer:
In post 545, Nazarene wrote:This Head has revised his earlier position on Shadedmelee. This Head would be willing to hammer, but the Heads of the Hydra must conver on that point.

In post 645, Nazarene wrote:This post was a hammer post before I deleted it.

In post 673, Nazarene wrote:My love of hammering is tempered by my intense dislike of some of the wagoners.

The "push" against ProHawk will be detailed later.

Exhibit B:

Spoiler: Naz hammered with a 'LOL' comment as soon as a truly valuable PR claim was given. That is despite the fact that she wasn't actually supporting a shaded-scum thought, and despite the fact that earlier she supported letting Shaded prove her claim. Now, when proving your claim is much easier, she quickhammered. She also prevented victor from posting more when he JUST started to, when there were over 24 hours to DL, and multiple people willing to hammer near DL, and Shaded specifically requested to not hammer before he makes another post.
Shaded's request:
In post 767, ShadedMelee wrote:psyche hold ur vote until i make another post pls
claim: watcher/tracker

it was a desperate attempt to avoid nk. Sorry.

People willing to hammer:
In post 764, Psyche wrote:I'm gonna vote for him after the mod finally shows up and updates me on where we are right now.

In post 629, shos wrote:
if deadline comes and shaded is at L-1 I will hammer.

Naz's support of the confirm-the-role plan:
In post 645, Nazarene wrote:Or we can just let Shaded do it N3 to avoid rope D4. Actually, that plan is baller. You are all welcome.

The hammer:
In post 779, Nazarene wrote:VOTE: ShadedMelee

In post 780, Nazarene wrote:LOL

Possible excuse for the hammer:
In post 778, Nazarene wrote:
In post 767, ShadedMelee wrote:psyche hold ur vote until i make another post pls
claim: watcher/tracker

it was a desperate attempt to avoid nk. Sorry.

Are you trying to pull a guyett here?

In a game that just finished, guyett (with shos as Interdimensional Arsehole) made up the most ridiculous claims as scum. He said scum wouldn't do such things because there is no benefit to them, because it would draw unwanted attention and that town would do it in a desperate attempt to mislead scum. Which is exactly what shaded is doing.

...except we weren't scum when we did that..

Exhibit C:

Just read:
In post 807, Nazarene wrote:
In post 803, Psyche wrote:no way aegor as town commits the humongous blunder of hammering a confirmable town pr and doesn't even act disappointed in himself for it later

Both Heads legitimately tried to push a Prohawk counterwagon. This Head only hammered when it was clear that the outcome was inevitable. shos and others had expressed willingness to hammer at deadline; there was no point in prolonging the inevitable. Given the number of possibly legit claims Shaded made, the notion of "a potentially confirmable PR" is an overstatement.
So we have three topics to discuss:
1. Lynch was inevitable
2. Both heads tried to push a Prohawk counterwagon
3. The loads of claims shaded made(2) makes the potential to confirm the PR begone.

let's do it then;
In post 782, Perpetually Nonsensical wrote:ProHawk[3]- Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Scarab, ShadedMelee
ShadedMelee[7]- VictorDeAngelo, Konowa, ProHawk, Jake from State Farm, Kthxbye, farside22, Nazarene (LYNCH)

If Naz did not hammer, it would have been 6-4; if the Prohawk wagon got to 6, obviously I would hammer IT and not Shaded since I was so opposing it; psyche stated that he would have probably joined the pro wagon as well; inevitable? looks like a tie to me. Not to mention that if the ProHawk wagon was actually being pushed, people might have joined. Which brings us to...

This sums it up pretty well:
In post 685, Kthxbye wrote:If you think that Pro is a better lynch, why are you not interested in convincing me? Hell, even if you can't convince me, why are you not interested in convincing anyone with something other than, 'let's swing a last minute wagon to XXXX just cuz'?

Naz has never posted a case or any reasoning against ProHawk. Open her ISO, search for ProHawk, you'll find these posts:
Spoiler: all of Naz's posts relating to ProHawkw, removed irrelevant stuff
In post 293, Nazarene wrote:
In post 289, ProHawk wrote:
If you were going to swap your vote to someone else (because I don't want to lynch shos), who would it be to?

Probably you, as we are not yet sure what we think of the renewed farside.

I don't like any of your measly contributions. I'm not liking all the people defending shos and being sure he's town and you're one of them.

In post 343, Nazarene wrote:Do you see suggestion of prohawk being town in his posts?

In post 545, Nazarene wrote:Both Heads are at this moment strongly in favor of a Prohawk lynch. Dissenters may point out to us Prohawk's pro-town contributions.

In post 645, Nazarene wrote:I want Prohawk lynched.

In post 673, Nazarene wrote:I hope the Prohawk wagon takes off *snip*

In post 687, Nazarene wrote:
In post 685, Kthxbye wrote:If you think that Pro is a better lynch, why are you not interested in convincing me? Hell, even if you can't convince me, why are you not interested in convincing anyone with something other than, 'let's swing a last minute wagon to XXXX just cuz'?

I may post a case tomorrow. Anyone can ISO Prohawk and make an assessment.

In post 746, Nazarene wrote:Anyone wondering why Prohawk should be voted can simply ISO him. Here are the two actual votes in his ISO:
In post 61, ProHawk wrote:Reaching to place a vote? Check.
VOTE: Nazarene

In post 321, ProHawk wrote:I can get on board with that one.
VOTE: ShadedMelee

There is no other content of note.

In post 754, Nazarene wrote:
In post 749, ProHawk wrote:
Second Question: Who is more likely to produce more "content"? Town or Scum?

Really? You excuse yourself not posting by saying scum would be eager to produce content? Go away.

In post 758, Nazarene wrote:
In post 757, ProHawk wrote:<stuff>

Not posting content is not a towntell, sorry.

In post 762, Nazarene wrote:
In post 757, ProHawk wrote:<same quote>

Scum often survives to end-game by lurking/laying low/not producing content, especially if that is established meta. Solution? Lynch lurkers Day 1/2, especially if their defenses are not compelling. Like yours.

..from which the best attempt to give a single reason to vote ProHawk can be summed up with 'you have no content'. What happened to kthx? to victor? to TN? SKOT? even konowa can count - I'm sure their content is just so existing that it's OBVIOUSLY the best choice to lynch prohawk.

and...
????
Shaded has posted two claims in total. The first one was a N3 compulsive vig, which he later admitted that it was only to avoid being NKed. This is a very good PR play, IMO, and when Shaded asked just to be allowed to post once more Naz took that away with the lolhammer. So, if being a N3vig, which means we have to keep him alive to D4, not lose, and hope he shoots someone who isn't the scum nightkill, IS , then why waiting just one night and receiving results in the next morning....bad.?

~~~

Exhibit D:
S
pL
iT P
eRso
NaLiT
Y:
(<<<lol so cool)

Naz uses her being a Hydra as an excuse for the hammer:
In post 828, Nazarene wrote:
You quoted
TierShift
. I am Aegor. I hammered. We do not normally coordinate posts.

Notes
:
1. It can be seen quite enough in her ISO that one head says something but takes a step back because it 'needs to consult with other head'. So the 'do not normally coodrinate posts' part is..well..crap. I've wasted too much time here, don't wanna go ISO for quotes *again*.
2. It can be very, VERY easily manipulated. In post 778, "-Tier" is signed. 7 minutes later, "-A" is signed, with hammer. Oh so...if you are both online...and you can see that, since other head *just* posted...you do not coordinate. Ok. Yeah.

Contradiction to this point:
In post 890, Nazarene wrote:I'm failing to see the problem here.
We before didn't feel the need for a shaded wagon or lynch. Then after the flailing, we did. So we hammered. I don't know what makes the hammer scummy.

<snip>

Another thing people seem to find scummy was our switch off prohawk and onto shaded. It was because shaded looked like he was scumflailing. I hammer scumflails, no matter what. I had and have another suspect, but that does not deter me from hammering scumflails.

Anything else? Because most of the people are whining at the hammer or the shaded move an sich.

-Tier

notes on this quote:
1. Aegor wa signed on the hammer.
2. Tier says 'we hammered'.
3. Tier says "I hammer scumflails, no matter what." and right there "because shaded looked like he was scumflailing".

scumslip maybe.? This is probably the 5th reason she makes up for the hammer? dunno?

when in the next post I prodded him about how earlier he gave a different reason, he just adds 'oh yaeh that too' style comment. look at it.

~~~~

Currently amusing myslef with post and alike

This should do I think I wasted 1.5 hours on this post omfg.
this is literally the fifth case that I am building on Naz just this game.

Just reminding.
Tell me, thoroughly, what is not correct in this case. part by part. I'll read it in the morning. nighty.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #205) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by shos »

Im onphone so ill answer briefly.

1. I had no real scumread on you. That wagon was not pushed in the slightest, I honestly didnot even think about it at the time
But I was so opposed to shaded that it would not be a huge jump to assume ill jump on the counterwagon at need.

I cant point out to where psych said that but he did. Either let psych link yiu to that or iso him to search for it.

2. The 'case' was never presentes, it was only promised. Quoting two votes of yours and callink you lurjeracum is NOT A PUSH. it is so easy. Especially wheb you had kthx, victor, tn, skot maybe, that all fit with preciselt the same case. Whe. Im home ill make you some 4 'cases',tgat are the same as the 'prohawk case' presented by naz.
She explicitlynsaid lynch lurkers d1 iirc, so i dont understand what case you are talking about if not this.

3.closed setup. Killing the pr is much inferior to have the town lynch it. Naz did not let shaded sayanything, even final reads, explanatiins, etc.
She explicitly lolhammered (lots of eifom in why would scum--- btw), land later as i said in the case in the parts whixh you failed to comment on, gave a thousand different reasons for that hammer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #206) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by shos »

Ill fibd that for you later.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #207) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by shos »

Hey I just thought of something

Dr. Evil(sahded) is town
Unibrau is town
my role is someone from the bad guys and is town

Scumteam comprised of Austin & chicas? lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #208) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 1569, Jake from State Farm wrote:Ok my bad , anyway this should have never even been brought up. Shame on psyche if he's town. Just causing another fucking distraction with useless crap
You guys should shut up and bury yourselves just out of shame, wasting your time in life trying to actually discuss replaceouts. seriously. I mean wtf. -__-

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

~~~

In post 1570, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1547, shos wrote:Hey I just thought of something

Dr. Evil(sahded) is town
Unibrau is town
my role is someone from the bad guys and is town

Scumteam comprised of Austin & chicas? lol

This is something I have been kicking around in the back of my head as well... :?

Yeah but with the comment I received on this I guess that means that flavor is completely irrelevant. I mean, I can see why Dr. Evil is a PR and Unibrau is a VT, and my role fits the pattern too, but still..probably irrelevant..

In post 1573, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I find it really odd that the wagon on Naz has seemingly dissolved now he's claimed vt.

Pysche unvoting in particular seems really odd.

is true.
Psyche and I have been fighting for this lynch for hundreds of posts today I think. the amount of resistance to this lynch is horrifying. this just can't not-be a scum lynch.

and considering the fact that psyche himself is the one who unvoted, I'm kinda questioning my superomgobvtown read there. might have started as bussing and jumped off when it was comfy.

pedit: oh there's an entire new page here lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #209) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:32 am

Post by shos »

mass town points for Victor, that's an awweeesome start.
In post 1578, Jake from State Farm wrote:@farside - Victor has JUST NOW finished reading day 1 and we have 2 days left of day 2, you still think his method is helping town?

Look at the votecount, mod will delay DL for the replacement. you do have a point though about how one can make a vote without reading D2 >_>;

but shit, it supports the naz lynch, who cares

~~~

farside22 wrote:
In post 1578, Jake from State Farm wrote:@farside - Victor has JUST NOW finished reading day 1 and we have 2 days left of day 2, you still think his method is helping town?

If he voted for shos would you care?
lol this is precisely what I'm talking about

*claps slowly after reading farside posts*

@1588: when I catch up this is precisely what I do, comment on every single thing I think is noticeable, and only then get involved in current discussions. I definitely don't come up with this as a reason to shout at vic; the fact he has voted is meh but it's the right vote so all well.
~
you honestly can't go through D2 cases without reading D1, jake. my case involves lots from D1 and D2, naz' case goes there as well iirc..you can't just play half a game. you HAVE to read up. "His excuse for not doing that is also horseshit" - what excuse? :?: I don't recall he's ever said why he's catching up slowly?
~
AND PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE JAKE you have no legitimation to speak about lies. everyone else can, you, can't. -___=;

will continue from 1590 soon

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #210) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 1592, Jake from State Farm wrote:fine, I get what you are saying but I am just going to chalk it up as being confused, I have done that before and the hammer was a pro-town move

OH YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

CONF BIAS

AT ITS BEST

Here's a spoiler for you
Spoiler: I'm outta here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #211) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:38 am

Post by shos »

In post 1598, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1597, farside22 wrote:And another lie by naz. Basically this statement ignores 2 cases I provided (one I'm wanting for replacement to post at this point and is pointless to presue a read on a player that replaced out) and the other no one agreed so I moved on.
Shaded I was part of the questions and prodding, all that ignored by naz.

The fact that you posted cases does not mean that you were not following wagons.

-A

and another case of 'naz avoids the true points against her'.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #212) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 am

Post by shos »

(for the record: scum is the only thing I was NOT in that game. I started out third-party that wins with town, then turned to town, then lost as town.)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #213) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:41 am

Post by shos »

In post 1602, Jake from State Farm wrote:

AND PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE JAKE you have no legitimation to speak about lies. everyone else can, you, can't. -___=;

Seeing as I've never lied and you have, multiple times. You have no right to say who can and can't speak about lying.

No jake, I did not LIE, I will repeat this just once for you: if I think that 'lets lynch pro' 'lynch pro' 'pro is scum' is not a PUSH against someone, then no, they haven't pushed it. it's a subjective statement, and you can't call this a lie.
and about you, well, you didn't lie, but you have absolutely no idea what a lie actually is, as said by me, farside, and even your dearest PR buddy, Naz.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #214) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 1607, Jake from State Farm wrote:You obviously have no idea what a push is because saying "let's lynch pro" multiple times IS a push.
to this I shall give you:
In post 1608, farside22 wrote:
In post 1607, Jake from State Farm wrote:You obviously have no idea what a push is because saying "let's lynch pro" multiple times IS a push.

Let's lynch naz!!
yeah, let's lynch naz!!

do these two posts help the naz wagon? at all? answer me truthfully; farside may have been sarcastic(lol surely..) but this time I really, truly ask you seriously. DO YOU THINK THESE TWO POSTS HELP A NAZ LYNCH? I define a 'push against someone' like this - "doing anything in order to make the wagon grow". please define 'push' yourself, and answer question above.

In post 1609, Jake from State Farm wrote:Then again you were the one who hopped off the naz wagon when it was growing popularity to push a person who called you a liar. I guess I could be wrong about naz and it's actually naz/ shos scum pair.

Shos lynch will be very informative
meh, I've never bussed so hard anyone. I always plan to do that in my next scum game, but I keep getting town; my last scum game was months ago :(

what info will you get from my lynch? if I flip town? and scum?
inb4u say that it depends on the wagon: give me one case, just one. for example: "if X1,2,3,4,5,6 voted you and you flipped town, I will ___".

In post 1611, Psyche wrote:
In post 1569, Jake from State Farm wrote:Ok my bad , anyway this should have never even been brought up. Shame on psyche if he's town. Just causing another fucking distraction with useless crap

you are literally the worst

Psyche, your vote is no longer on Naz. Just reminding you. get back.

pedit:
no, you, jake.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #215) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:31 am

Post by shos »

<snip>

Exhibit D:
S
pL
iT P
eRso
NaLiT
Y:
(<<<lol so cool)

<snip>

2. It can be very, VERY easily manipulated. In post 778, "-Tier" is signed. 7 minutes later, "-A" is signed, with hammer. Oh so...if you are both online...and you can see that, since other head *just* posted...you do not coordinate. Ok. Yeah.

We before didn't feel the need for a shaded wagon or lynch. Then after the flailing, we did. So we hammered. I don't know what makes the hammer scummy.

<snip>

Another thing people seem to find scummy was our switch off prohawk and onto shaded. It was because shaded looked like he was scumflailing.
I hammer scumflails, no matter what.
I had and have another suspect, but that does not deter me from hammering scumflails.

Anything else? Because most of the people are whining at the hammer or the shaded move an sich.

-Tier

notes on this quote:
2. Tier then says 'we hammered'.
3. Tier says "I hammer scumflails, no matter what." and right there "because shaded looked like he was scumflailing".

<snip>

I'll also add that somewhen in the game Tier distanced the hammer because it was Aegor who hammered. I'll look that up for you in a short while

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #216) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:32 am

Post by shos »

(I know this has relevance to the hammer but the point is the use of hydraing as a way to distance yourself from stuff you do, and avoiding questions. [do I need to give examples for Naz avoiding what she wants? there's like 100 examples I think])

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #217) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 881, Nazarene wrote:I did not coordinate the hammer with Aegor.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #218) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 1640, Jake from State Farm wrote:Willing to hammer isn't the same as coordinating a hammer. C'mon farside :facepalm:

how bout the post where Tier said that 'he always hammers scumflails and shaded was flailing'

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #219) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:21 am

Post by shos »

Psyche

You requested a reason to come back to the wagon. so. requoting for page head:
In post 1635, shos wrote:
<snip>

Exhibit D:
S
pL
iT P
eRso
NaLiT
Y:
(<<<lol so cool)

<snip>

<snip>

Another thing people seem to find scummy was our switch off prohawk and onto shaded. It was because shaded looked like he was scumflailing.
I hammer scumflails, no matter what.
I had and have another suspect, but that does not deter me from hammering scumflails.

-Tier

notes on this quote:
2. Tier then says 'we hammered'.

<snip>

I'll also add that somewhen in the game Tier distanced the hammer because it was Aegor who hammered. I'll look that up for you in a short while

In post 1638, shos wrote:
In post 881, Nazarene wrote:I did not coordinate the hammer with Aegor.

In post 1637, shos wrote:(I know this has relevance to the hammer but the point is the use of hydraing as a way to distance yourself from stuff you do, and avoiding questions. [do I need to give examples for Naz avoiding what she wants? there's like 100 examples I think])

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #220) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:01 am

Post by shos »

my time investment in this game should be praised
I should be announced a hero, really

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #221) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 am

Post by shos »

Which story? The excuses from the QT? What dobyou think a scum story would say?
And I think that they are not coordinating their posts, lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #222) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 am

Post by shos »

of course
I voted jake after the persistent, constantly repeating claim by him of 'you lie, it's a lie, lies, liar, you are scum cuz you lie, vote shos, liar, lie lie, lie, lying, liar'. it pissed me off, since his claims (and definition of 'lie') were immature, ignorant to my posts, and it looked like he's just sticking to a story to protect Naz whatever the cost is. this is what made me think that it's either 1. Jakescum WKs naztown or 2. jakescum protects nazscumbuddy. in both cases jake is scum, ergo, vote jake.

However, jake's play is so amazingly poor and I've no idea what the hell is going in his head. this entire day his play is equal to a smurf trying to play RDND while having the role of Cthulhu; it was
maaaaaybe
acceptable on D1 since, well, dunno why but there were 6 people who supported a shaded lynch(+naz who hammered) so there may just be something I keep missing; but today - I mean - I don't recall a single post by jake that I actually agreed with. if there was one, great, but there were like 200 other posts which were bad. soooo buttom line - 'too scummy to be scum' OR regular scum. I dunno, but I don't need to decide now, so I'll decide on another day.

and I've never been scum as a hydra before. I'm guessing that it's like having daytalk with a buddy, but sort of different, dunno. but you can't coordinate every post, it'll come out as wierd and preplanned, and anyway that lie is only based on tier's post. Aegor's only contribution was the hammer itself - while Tier is the one who makes the inconsistency. so all in all I think that's just a Tier- mistake which he's trying to cover up somehow. When we attacked the hammer, Tier answered, but how can he answer if he didn't hammer? that's a mistake, which now comes back to bite him.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #223) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:23 am

Post by shos »

In post 1665, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm sorry if you disagree with the things I've said , much like I've disagreed with the things you and others have said but this is the last time I'm going to ask you to please stop insulting me and my play. I've not done anything terrible. I've just disagreed with you. Even if you are right, and I'm wrong, that still doesn't make my play terrible. It just means I'm wrong. Being wrong happens, and I rarely admit when I'm wrong. That's just being bullheaded and again doesn't mean my play is terrible.

So please don't insult me or my play again as I consider it a personal assault

I'm not insulting you(not on purpose at least). obviously you can be wrong. obviously I can be wrong. but that argument about the 'lie' just pissed me off sooooo harddddd I could bang my head to the table until it breaks(the table, not the head). I was furious, really, that vote on you was probably out of anger rather than thinking. it has legitimacy, yes, and the argument that supported it still stands, but I was really feeling annoyed at the time.

buttom line - if you're town, don't be offended, if you're scum, then fuck you by all means xD lol jk

In post 1666, Psyche wrote:jake
there are things about your play that are bad and harmful to the town
pointing that out may be important for my win condition

are you implying that your wincon is different that town's?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #224) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:29 am

Post by shos »

This should be an accurate VC

UNOFFICIAL VC 2.13Captain Corporal[0]-
farside22[0]-
Jake from State Farm[0]-
Kthxbye[1]- Scarab
Nazarene[5]- Sharpest-knife-on-tree, shos, farside22, VictorDeAngelo, Jake from State Farm
ProHawk[0]-
Psyche[0]-
Scarab[0]-
Sharpest-knife-on-tree[0]-
shos[1]- Kthxbye,
VictorDeAngelo[3]- ProHawk, Psyche, Nazarene
Not Voting – Captain Corporal

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline in (expired on 2014-07-18 02:39:03)

Let me know if you ever see any errors.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #225) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:30 am

Post by shos »

In post 1670, shos wrote:

are you implying that your wincon is different that town's?

????

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #226) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:41 am

Post by shos »

so can you elaborate what you mean here?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #227) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:48 am

Post by shos »

I dunno that last sentence in 1666 looks odd.

anyway...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #228) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:58 am

Post by shos »

lol that image was cool
I almost put here a miley cyrus pic with her hammer

but the focus is on the girl and not the hammer

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #229) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by shos »

for yoru pleasure

Mario
Uther
Arthas

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #230) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1683, ProHawk wrote:Psyche, can you get your buddy to do something pro-town please?

What is your opinion on the 1664 argument, in light of the quotes at pagetop?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #231) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by shos »

Spoiler: Naz, don't worry, we read your post. stop repeating this
In post 1690, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1466, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1386, farside22 wrote:I would state my life naz will flip town.

In post 1464, farside22 wrote:1 for 1 is simple mafia term meaning if you are town I would accept being lynched, but you know if you read the game you would have seen that discussion.

In post 1380, shos wrote:U think I will srake my life for naz. Her wagon had soooo muchhh resistance despite the way it looked that almost everyone agreed with the cases, and really, my case just gets bigger the more i look.

Also, .

-A

In post 1485, Nazarene wrote:

In post 1464, farside22 wrote:1 for 1 is simple mafia term meaning if you are town I would accept being lynched, but you know if you read the game you would have seen that discussion.

In post 1380, shos wrote:U think I will srake my life for naz. Her wagon had soooo muchhh resistance despite the way it looked that almost everyone agreed with the cases, and really, my case just gets bigger the more i look.

Also, .

-A

In post 1469, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1467, ProHawk wrote:Naz, your reads list looks oddly like town are those who are on your side, and scum are those who aren't. :neutral:

That is clearly not the case, q.v. Psyche.

Also, .

-A

In post 1462, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1406, Nazarene wrote:I will just leave the below for examination after our lynch.

1) the case they built was missing info in game on purpose.
2) they stated scum need to justify a vote, but they were the people questions players votes.
3) both players are known to me as moving and changing there votes around so them declaring it as a scum tell is horse shit.

Vote: naz

Also, .

-A

In post 1460, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1406, Nazarene wrote:I will just leave the below for examination after our lynch.

2) they stated scum need to justify a vote, but they were the people questions players votes.
3) both players are known to me as moving and changing there votes around so them declaring it as a scum tell is horse shit.

Also, .

-A

Also, .

-A

In post 1371, Nazarene wrote:My contribution at this moment is to encourage you all to .

-A

In post 1260, Nazarene wrote:Also, learn the definition of a lie.

-A

Also, holy fucking shit. I didn't imagine it would be so many quotes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #232) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by shos »

eh 1260 wasn't supposed to be there dunno why it's in there, must've quoted it somewhen on this tab :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #233) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by shos »

Naz, are you scum? that was a hammer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #234) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by shos »

I have to say Naz that I reviewed your farside "case" once more just because you kept asking and it is still shit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #235) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by shos »

(no offense, yes?)
hammering as town for legit reasons is something I find exciting. not awful, definitely

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #236) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1706, Psyche wrote:ive got a mean back-up plan in my back-up pocket

you should post that, since you claimed a PR, so you'll probably die at night ya know :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #237) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:28 am

Post by shos »

Well.
Darn.

I dunno what to say or do. Genuinely frustrated.

TNs replacement should catch up asap. You guys need yo shut the fuck up fpr a while(me too) and reevaluate and not make quick decisions.

SKOT, dor fucks sake do something.
Victor, kthx, skot, captain - should be the ones talkibg right now. We(farside, jake, pro and me) have proved thus far that pur decision making is subpar. Now is time to read.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #238) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:49 am

Post by shos »

Well, after a long weekend, I'm here. hopefully with refreshing set of thoughts.
I'll read up the entire day when I'm back from Kung Fu.

(also, DAMN, I just told you three and myself to shut up and let the others talk, and then BOOM you 'splode for 3 pages within a day)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #239) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:00 am

Post by shos »

alright, I'm back. I'm a little dazzled though, I'm gonna probably make some lengthy post(no quotes though). In general, I just think we're in a pretty fucked up situation right now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #240) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 am

Post by shos »

Alright so.
I've read through.

I think it is pretty clear that we're currently in a clusterfuck level of mess. I mean, there's not even a single leading wagon. nobody is sure of anything(except for Jake, but he was also sure of Shaded and he is very meh anyways), we have 3(?) lurkers and this istearing us apart.

So really, jake's supposed cases (lol) on 'confscum shos' and his confscum partner farside is really ridiculous; I've kinda got nothing on prohawk somehow. so active members - only jake is a possibility today. the fact that he took my first post of today and compared it to how I looked at him - that's impressive. I'd take it the other way if it were the opposite, although I probably am cunning enough as scum to do that. I think that today I'm going to focus harder on the inactive ones. the Jake/farside/psyche/shos(/prohawk?) has just spoken too much. it's too clumsy, each one got his own trench and keeps digging in it today.

so for the while I'm gonna go and VOTE: Victor

Captain, yuo need to read and catch up ASAP. really.
Psyche, is it any bad to claim now?
what do people think about a massclaim? we're probably not in lylo yet but situation looks like shit

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #241) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 am

Post by shos »

MOD: can you please specify V/LAs in the votecount posts?[/v]

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #242) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 am

Post by shos »

MOD: can you please specify V/LAs in the votecount posts?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #243) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 1741, ProHawk wrote:PSYCHE, if you don't claim night actions and give me a reason why you targeted Scarab, I will vote park you this entire day.

In post 1742, Psyche wrote:Get to it, then.

In post 1743, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Psyche

We ALL need to lynch this lying sack of a player. The "clusterfuck" is your own doing Psyche.

This exchange is bad. I thin it is pretty obvious, what psyche's role is.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #244) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:27 am

Post by shos »

sorry for delay, took a shower

In post 1745, Psyche wrote:i am never ever ever claiming
you will know my role when i flip and no sooner

also I hope you crumb stuff anywhere so that we know who is conftown when you're dead

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #245) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 am

Post by shos »

@prohawk: because claiming will help scum. so far they can only speculate, and they don't know how many shots he has(whether he be cop, weak role, hider, etc) which will result in him staying alive. if, for example, we get to lylo with psyche alive and he claims, say, 2-shot cop, and shows us a crumb from D1 somewhere where it is 100% sure a crumb and nobody could notice it or soemthing - then yes, I'll believe him.

re: scum running the show - there is just no show to run. not today, at least. yesterday I (want to believe that I) lead town to the lynch on Naz. I pushed it reheaaaally hard, gave free tickets to anyone willing to come aboard, built cases - and there was plenty of material to build that on - point is, scum didn't need to do shit. D1 Jake lead town to a shaded lynch which took away one investigative PR from town, D2 I lead town to Naz lynch - scum did not need to work hard. jsut lie under radar and cooperate. so my plan for today(not in weekends..) is to start looking at the votejumps on those wagons. Kthx, for example, I remember jumped on Naz with meh reasons. PRohawk on shaded. I don't realy remember. but we have loads of material to analize - I CAN NOT FUCKING believe both wagons comprised of only townies, and I HIGHLY doubt even one was, so this is my road for today.

I'll keep my per-post replay now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #246) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 am

Post by shos »

In post 1876, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1391, Psyche wrote:if naz turns out to be town
i will fullclaim or do something else that is extreme

Hey Jake, look what I found in ISO land...

If you really want to help out, make this follow through with a promise instead of pushing someone to lynch themselves.

oh.
that's interesting.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #247) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:39 am

Post by shos »

see bold.
In post 1748, ProHawk wrote:
Your push on Naz was warranted, but mis-guided, your hop off was interesting in #1489 and the hammer was bad, like scum usually hammer with an "oh well this in inevitable".
Disagree. the hammer was after all discussion was due, naz was not going to respond to anything further as can be seen in my post 1684. also, see 1650 - psyche asked and I provided. can't judge him for that.

You have a sketchy claim as just "IM A PR GUYS!"
sometimes that is better than claiming, you should know that mate

You have a sketchy claim as just "Scarab is town because of my PR" - Scum would have this knowledge
irrelevant

Scum decided to NOT kill a "PR" and instead decided to kill Scarab who actually wasn't a PR. - Odd Right? But ofc they did that so we would just lynch you today instead.
psyche absolved this with the 'safer kill' post. which makes sense.

You are being indignant and witholding information that would help us narrow down scum (whom we have yet to hit) because you believe your role is too valuable to claim (I can't think of one role that would qualify, but I am not really a wealth of knowledge with regard to roles, perhaps you can teach me something this game)

Best of all, you are going to be dead tonight (if you are really a town PR) anyway, yet you will still never ever ever claim.

Why are you still alive?
if he actually withholds info from town, that's indeed bad, but he might have crumbed it/will, and him being alive is not scummy.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #248) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 1801, ProHawk wrote:Actually, would you mind stating which decisions you feel are sub-par from that entire group?

We ALL need to lynch this lying sack of a player. The "clusterfuck" is your own doing Psyche.

In post 1748, ProHawk wrote:Here's the deal Psyche, you are just as likely to be scum as the next guy. (About 1000% more likely in my book)

Your push on Naz was warranted, but mis-guided, your hop off was interesting in #1489 and the hammer was bad, like scum usually hammer with an "oh well this in inevitable".

You have a sketchy claim as just "Scarab is town because of my PR" - Scum would have this knowledge
Scum decided to NOT kill a "PR" and instead decided to kill Scarab who actually wasn't a PR. - Odd Right? But ofc they did that so we would just lynch you today instead.
You are being indignant and witholding information that would help us narrow down scum (whom we have yet to hit) because you believe your role is too valuable to claim (I can't think of one role that would qualify, but I am not really a wealth of knowledge with regard to roles, perhaps you can teach me something this game)

Best of all, you are going to be dead tonight (if you are really a town PR) anyway, yet you will still never ever ever claim.

Why are you still alive?

re:1880 - ISOs lack context. read those quotes and read 1650 between. that should settle you.

youg uys fucking clogged the thread iwth your argument back there

ProHawk wrote:Shos, you were wrong about Naz. Stand up and face the music.

yes.? what music?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #249) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:50 am

Post by shos »

In post 1781, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1778, Jake from State Farm wrote:Farside/ shos are scum , I don't think. I know

would you fucking just claim your results?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #250) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:52 am

Post by shos »

In post 1801, ProHawk wrote:Actually, would you mind stating which decisions you feel are sub-par from that entire group?

In post 1748, ProHawk wrote:Here's the deal Psyche, you are just as likely to be scum as the next guy. (About 1000% more likely in my book)

Why are you still alive?

In post 1781, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1778, Jake from State Farm wrote:Farside/ shos are scum , I don't think. I know

OMFG GUYS JUST SHUT UP JUST STFU

oh it really si unbearable reading thsi thread you're all so dramatic OMG I KNOW. OH MY GOD ILL NEVER VOTE ANYONE ELSE. *sigh*

I'll see ya tomorrow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #251) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:52 am

Post by shos »

ah great site. posts all my quotes from ever and ever

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #252) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 1885, ProHawk wrote:Shos, how do you know my choice and vote on Psyche is sub-par?

I don't, but I've no reason to think otherwise yet

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #253) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 1669, Jake from State Farm wrote:
vote: naz

I'm done with all the bullying on me. Go f yourselves.

that's for me to look at tomorrow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #254) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:19 am

Post by shos »

well this guy is shit.
let's hear captain.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #255) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 am

Post by shos »

that's poetic lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #256) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1803, Captain Corporal wrote:Okay, still getting through all this fluff, I'll hopefully be all caught up by tomorrow. What's everyone's view on my slot? Who are the priority lynches for today? And who's everyone's top scumspect?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #257) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: jake

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #258) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:39 am

Post by shos »

So that the gane wont die mainly

But also I reviewed the naz wagon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #259) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:47 am

Post by shos »

Nazarene[6]- Sharpest-knife-on-tree, shos, farside22, VictorDeAngelo, Jake from State Farm, Psyche (LYNCH)

See, these votes onnaz for thinking she was scum - thry are fine. But Jake's vote is different:

(Context here)

In post 1667, Psyche wrote:oooh that's a good one shos

In post 1668, Jake from State Farm wrote:

Nothing I've done is bad or harmful. All I've done is given my opinions , said and voted who I think is scum, call out things I perceive to be lies , misinformation, etc, and defended myself when needed to.

All of that is pro- town behavior

In post 1669, Jake from State Farm wrote:
vote: naz

I'm done with all the bullying on me. Go f yourselves.

"Bullying"? Hardly. Dat AtE, and ragevote?

I am trying to conpare that tp myself as a townie on D1 with shaded. Frustrated, yes. Vote shaded? Wtf, hell no.

Why would he do that?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #260) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:58 am

Post by shos »

VI or scum. Will lynch. He is too muchof a lurksack and that is super annoying.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #261) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:30 am

Post by shos »

You can be town.

Or really good scum

(Hear, not here)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #262) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 1912, farside22 wrote:
In post 1911, shos wrote:You can be town.

Or really good scum

(Hear, not here)

I'm bad at grammar and spelling at 7am, hell I'm bad with grammar period. Not alignment indicative :lol: .

LOLZ
I'm just correcting by the way because I'm noticing these stuff much more lately, I've encouraged my girlfriend to come to the site to improve in english so :P

farside22 wrote:Damn that post was at 9am too you quoted shos.
More coffee stat for me.

Someone should poke at snot.
what are you talking about.? O_o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #263) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:25 am

Post by shos »

three prods are due, one is already replacement due :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #264) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:25 am

Post by shos »

Once we get them prods/replacements - can we have deadline extended at least a bit?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #265) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by shos »

You gotta be fuckibg kidding me.
This 'case' onme is so stupid. Ipl respond in time

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #266) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by shos »

Btw I am a VT, im the cat.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #267) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by shos »

Btw I am a VT, im the cat.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #268) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by shos »

Oh lol so it did send the post

Yeah him.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #269) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by shos »

You think he is a cop?
7p lylois lik 99.9999% scumwin

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #270) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by shos »

So ill respond to jake first ans then kthx

Lie/misrep - niet. Weve concluded that you have a deranged definitiom of those. On my dictionary: a push is more than 'oh ya lynch geic'x12

Towncred - i dont recall needing towncred so dunno where yhe 'wanted' comes frim. Its not like i said I TOLD YA RHERFEORE I MUST BE TOWN

Me complaining - duh. I wasted like 2 hiurs+- on that post. If this is whattown is supposed to do, how comes nobody did that apart from me?%

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #271) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by shos »

Re: deflated

Once again you put words in my mouth. I saw that as reasonable reason to townread you d2 start. It has been a while since then and I doubt anyone at all would remember that I said that back then. Claiming that I did that for towncred is FAAAAAR fetched. Only you, if any,may remember that, and even if, that is MY method for reading, it dkesnt mean everyone agrees with it. So what you are aayinf is that

-d2 start i called townread because X.
D3 i do x because I think that
-people will remember a single post from weeks ago
-people will agree wirh my scumhuntinf method
- will townread me basedon that reason

Dude wtf.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #272) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by shos »

Jake tell - oh please do try me.

Looking fake - i was 99.99% sure naz was scum. If I am wrong, I reevaluate. Not rolling back at all. And i still think lurkers should talk more, not taking a tiny bit back.

You are absurd

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #273) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by shos »

Kthx now
Ill start with calling bullshit. The shaded casw was basically based on a songlw post that was not scummy in any way. From thenonyou guys all jist kept bullying shaded and based more attacks on his PERFECTLY OK reactions. The wagon was bullshit and you kniw it scumpants and no reasonto think he is towb????? the facy that throughout theentiewbday there was not a single good attempt at a counterwagon is by itselfenough ro unseratand you make a mistake. But naw, people igbore me abd shaded repeatedly, and with naz hammer this was horrible. U hoghly doubt no scum are on that wagon though, *coughjakecough*, so it is time to bus k? Thx bye

And you are even more stupidly absurd than jake
Its like where i asked jaje and cobfused town/scum

"If he flips TOWN then you will look at thise who DEFENDED him?"
No, that is stupid, you look at the FUCKING WAGON AND ITS LEADERS.

Abd me feeling safe tp go all out on naz? Are you fucking kidding me? HAVE YOU SEEN THAT CASE??? THAT NOBODY REFUTED AND WAS TOTALLY PURRRRFECT?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #274) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by shos »

Vic, jake, farside

On both mislynches.

My bet: scum team is {jake, vic, kthx}

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #275) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by shos »

Oh and theres also captains slot....

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #276) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by shos »

I dunno what pretense means but yes, lynch jake(?)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #277) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:05 am

Post by shos »

Jake bro you have a conceptual problem. Saying 'if i am wtobg lynch me' is never going to be helpful. That is why farside is not scummy for not selfvoting, and why what you keep doing is stupid.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #278) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:06 am

Post by shos »

It does create a wifom though

I can agree to lynching you today(lol understatement) but if you flp town, definitely not lynching me in lylo -.-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #279) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:16 am

Post by shos »

There are..7(?) main characters that repeat in the series, and 13 players. Someone *had* to have the funky flavor, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #280) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 am

Post by shos »

Explanation? That was a sarcastic way to refute 'your flavor means you are scum' with no reason.

InB4 Shos and Jake are buddies hardbussing lol

I always wanted to go mass bussing against my partners. But cant donthat in a closed game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #281) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 am

Post by shos »

*sigh*
Do you realize that your posts are pointless? Dp you think that such posts cpntribute? I'll hint ya - it did not help naz lynch pro D1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #282) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:59 am

Post by shos »

Lets just all vote vixtor and be happy

Pedit: I DID NOT LIE DAMMIT. your defonition of push is different than mine, is it so complicated? Your post 1958 does NOT count as a push, for example.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #283) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 1920, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:sorry been busy, will get to this tonight or tomorrow.

he's copy pasted this in all his games

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #284) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:31 am

Post by shos »

Skot is very fishy.
D1 I do not remember why but many suspected him(?)..and since then he did jack shit and was on shaded..

Fish.

Pedit: tell that to jake, lol. But illgive them the fact that dying>>>>claiming.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #285) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 am

Post by shos »

Guys it is again the same quatro that duels.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #286) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:58 am

Post by shos »

FARSIDE. PSYCHE. JAKE.

DISCLAIMER: no offense, lol
~
It can't be possible that lal three of you are scum, so, that means at least one of you is town.

STOP BEING NUTFUCKS.

"keeping promises" to self-lynch or anything else - IT IS NOT VIABLE. IT IS NOT PRO TOWN.
If you guys want to line up your lynches you can do that as much as you want but mafia is a DYNAMIC GAME and you should know by now, after at least 2/3/7 years onsite(damn, 7...shiat :| ) that after a night you reevaluate stuff, always. doesn't matter what happened. so promises to get a 1v1 and sacrifice yourself is IDIOTIC, especialy if you're town, because what if you're wrong? then you lynch X for lylo, and then lynch yourself for a perfect mafia win? STOP THIS DISCUSSION. there's plenty of other content in the game to find scum with.

*sigh*
...no offense again...

damn.

pedit: STOP QUOTING YOURSELF GUYS GAWD NAZ DID THAT MORE THAN ENOUGH

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #287) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:19 am

Post by shos »

Actually I think corp's post was a hammer.
VC 3.07 - UNOFFICIALCaptain Corporal[0]-
farside22[0]-
Jake from State Farm[1]- shos
Kthxbye[1]- Sharpest-knife-on-tree
ProHawk[0]-
Psyche[2]- ProHawk, farside22,
shos[5]- Kthxbye, Jake from State Farm, VictorDeAngelo, Psyche, Captain Corporal
VictorDeAngelo[0]-

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline in (expired on 2014-07-27 21:57:03)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #288) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:26 am

Post by shos »

reads:

farside is my currently best townread.
Psych
can
be scum, theoretically, but I think he is town. dunno; according to him, I would guess he was a 1-shot hider, confirming scarab and not claiming to soak a NK to protect possible PRs.
Jake...so much meh it's impossible. I'd call him scum, but I wouldn't count on it blindly. obviously he will never get NKed.

prohawk is seriously odd. I think he can definitely be a scum laying low - his acts this game haven't been too significant, and that's the best scumplay of staying under the radar.

captain - better give like a super good case on me tomorrow. if he doesn't - instalynch this scum; quickhammering into lylo with 7 people is totally worth it for scum, so I'll be 90% sure he is scum at least if he doesn't get the case.

kthx fits in my scumteam, his opinions oppose mine and I've never seen him elaborate much. also he was on both lynches iirc(?).
this victor guy started blabbing only lately which is bad for town but I'm really getting good vibes from his posts. I'll lean him for town.

SKOT - omfg, this slot is just so horrible. lynch, somewhen, if not dead. this slot went almost entirely unnoticed foro 3 full days.

don't think I forget anyone..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #289) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 am

Post by shos »

If jake keeps pushing the liar liar liar shit then I authorize you to hammer him in my name

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #290) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 am

Post by shos »

oh also massclaim tomorrow, with flavor. town so far seems superweak, nobody (part for psych) said anything at all about powers and we lynched a tracker/watcher.

I'd say that an investigative role would mean that scum have PRs too since 3 goons vs it +psych who supposedly cops at least once is too townsided

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #291) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 am

Post by shos »

...you're on the wagon too

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #292) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 am

Post by shos »

oh I didn't see that unvote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #293) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:39 am

Post by shos »

VC 3.07 - UNOFFICIALCaptain Corporal[0]-
farside22[0]-
Jake from State Farm[1]- shos
Kthxbye[1]- Sharpest-knife-on-tree
ProHawk[0]-
Psyche[4]- ProHawk, farside22, Jake from State Farm, kthxbye = L-1
shos[3]- VictorDeAngelo, Psyche, Captain Corporal
VictorDeAngelo[0]-

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline in (expired on 2014-07-27 21:57:03)

so is this accurate now.?

psych, seriously, why aren't you claiming. you've done your share of the claim with scarab.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #294) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:40 am

Post by shos »

I may as well hammer you psych if you don't claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #295) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:42 am

Post by shos »

I mean I have theorized enough on last page:
I would guess he was a 1-shot hider, confirming scarab and not claiming to soak a NK to protect possible PRs.

if any of these is the case then scum really can't use any of this

pedit:
well. hmm.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #296) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:43 am

Post by shos »

psych, you are hammered, PLEASE claim

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #297) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:49 am

Post by shos »

any night actions you've done? anything at all? why do you keep insisting??

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #298) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:50 am

Post by shos »

In post 2038, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Shos is trying desperately to pretend he's town. Just let him do his thing and we can lynch him tomorrow.

and how's that please?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #299) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 2045, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2041, Psyche wrote:i hope that you'll learn,
but time and time again you don't

I hope you learn that when you are at l-1 and someone asks for a claim or they will hammer, you claim. If you are town :facepalm:

If you are scum , carry on

P. edit - his reaction reads scum to me

victor's reaction to what?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #300) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:52 am

Post by shos »

In post 2046, Psyche wrote:
In post 2042, farside22 wrote:
Psyche wrote:the reason you guys will lose this game is because you prioritize tending to your ego issues over scumhunting

People not awnsering a simple question is why people get lynched.

And you'll soon learn that's a terrible reason to lynch people.

can you just fuckin answer if you're town or scum and if town then what your role is???

that's not a bad reason at all, if you don't cooperate with town, you work proscummily

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #301) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:53 am

Post by shos »

psych the fact that you got lynched as either alignment doesn't make it ok to barge at people.

just answer - do you have another conftown or not?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #302) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:54 am

Post by shos »

if your role reveals that there is then scum will know that too and will search your ISO too so why bother hiding :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #303) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 2053, Psyche wrote:
In post 2049, shos wrote:
In post 2046, Psyche wrote:
In post 2042, farside22 wrote:
Psyche wrote:the reason you guys will lose this game is because you prioritize tending to your ego issues over scumhunting

People not awnsering a simple question is why people get lynched.

And you'll soon learn that's a terrible reason to lynch people.

can you just fuckin answer if you're town or scum and if town then what your role is???

that's not a bad reason at all, if you don't cooperate with town, you work proscummily

when i tell you that i have a reason that i am not claiming
the protown thing is to stop trying to make me claim
it's really that simple!
seriously!

that is if people belive you. in that case of course. but if they don't, then they don't. and if someone says claimtime then it's claimtime, regardless of the claim. obviously you can fakeclaim as town (like claim some good PR when you're a PGO or BP) but not claiming at all will just get you lynched. unles....this is what you wanted?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #304) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 am

Post by shos »

honestly, psych, the fact that you refused to claim after you got a supposed conftown on scarab and claimed it with no reason - that is suspicious. that is always wifom and it'll stay as long as you're alive. especially when I thought about nearly every role I've ever encountered and hider is the only thing that works with such acting, and if you are indeed hider, then it's good you're lynched, because 3/7 cause you to die + the nk so it's over 50% chance you die APART from the NK so..

point is, what can it possibly be. do you think the flip will not reveal you? if not then why keeeeeep witholding after the hammer?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #305) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:05 am

Post by shos »

also
PSYCHHHHHH
- please post final reads if you're town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #306) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:06 am

Post by shos »

example
In post 2022, shos wrote:reads:

farside is my currently best townread.
Psych
can
be scum, theoretically, but I think he is town. dunno; according to him, I would guess he was a 1-shot hider, confirming scarab and not claiming to soak a NK to protect possible PRs.
Jake...so much meh it's impossible. I'd call him scum, but I wouldn't count on it blindly. obviously he will never get NKed.

prohawk is seriously odd. I think he can definitely be a scum laying low - his acts this game haven't been too significant, and that's the best scumplay of staying under the radar.

captain - better give like a super good case on me tomorrow. if he doesn't - instalynch this scum; quickhammering into lylo with 7 people is totally worth it for scum, so I'll be 90% sure he is scum at least if he doesn't get the case.

kthx fits in my scumteam, his opinions oppose mine and I've never seen him elaborate much. also he was on both lynches iirc(?).
this victor guy started blabbing only lately which is bad for town but I'm really getting good vibes from his posts. I'll lean him for town.

SKOT - omfg, this slot is just so horrible. lynch, somewhen, if not dead. this slot went almost entirely unnoticed foro 3 full days.

don't think I forget anyone..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #307) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by shos »

Mr billingworth(sp? The cat) - VT.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #308) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by shos »

Jake now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #309) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:11 am

Post by shos »

dude.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #310) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:25 am

Post by shos »

Cc is supposed to also bring a caseon me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #311) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:35 am

Post by shos »

Soon

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #312) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:24 am

Post by shos »

kthx I don't see how you are conftown?
and victor why am I scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #313) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by shos »

Skot, nighttl 3 watcher/tracker?? Seriously??

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #314) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by shos »

I am sorry but this sounds a little familiar from shaded.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #315) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by shos »

In post 380, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:see was that so hard,

For reference.

Explain this reaction please.
And why did shaded claim so?
Coincidence?

Got any crumbs?

Also going to lol at if im riggt

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #316) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by shos »

In post 2085, Perpetually Nonsensical wrote:
[area=VC 4.02
Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-03 21:43:26)[/area]

People need to start doing stuff

Hake needs to claim

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #317) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by shos »

(expired on 2014-08-03 21:43:26)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #318) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:37 am

Post by shos »

Farside, you are the only one I can safely call town and feel ok with myself. Who do you think are thr scumteam?

Dp you think this game is jakes scum play?
And what about skot?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #319) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:22 am

Post by shos »

Jake, either way, it is lylo so you want to know the entire scumteam before you vote. don't be a douche.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #320) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 am

Post by shos »

...what?
you mean that he hasn't been quickhammered?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #321) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:38 am

Post by shos »

...I have to say it looks a lot like you're just trying to coordinate a quickhammer, you know.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #322) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 am

Post by shos »

I doubt it, but meh. can never overestimate.
skot should unvote, when he can.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #323) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:34 am

Post by shos »

Jake, I am kinda doubting your motives now that you *use* your confscum read on me to support a farside scumread.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #324) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:55 am

Post by shos »

skot's vote on CC has been there for over 24 hours and yet no quickhammers were made. Jake is now voting farside. and I wanna vote jake. it's like 150% that we're gonna get quickhammered. Jake, please unvote.

The other option is that one of {jake, farside, skot, captain} is scum, and then one of the wagons couldn't be quickhammered. if not both.

I know that saying that one of 4 people in 7 alive 3 scum is scum is super naive but I'm definitely willing to narrow the pool to this four.
Farside is obvtown on my end, no way he is scum. skot, CC and jake can definitely be a scumteam. skot has been scummy all game long, jake has an unexplainable townread on a lurking slot that posted nothing all game "by poe"(lol, considering I was confscum and he's voting farside) and well, CC indeed never posted shit. he did promise a case on me though.

so Jake and skot are my top scumreads right now; and they are the first ones to case votes, which makes sense, since townies would *FEAR* placing votes on lylo, especially if you disappear for a day like skot. CC has the most chances of them all to be town, and if he is, then scum is likely one of victor/kthx - to be determined later.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #325) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:57 am

Post by shos »

I think jake is a safer vote. that way he jumped on the naz wagon after defending it all the way is the deciding straw.

VOTE: Jake

if needed, I can start unwrapping a huge case on jake, this game has seen enough of his bullshit

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #326) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by shos »

???
I am not pushing ccs lynch.
And if I was scum, then do I need to start a THIRD wagon IN LYLO?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #327) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by shos »

Oh wait you said cc/farside/me.. Then ignore post above

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #328) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by shos »

Oh you arr talking to farside...

Dude it is lylo your argunebt is invalid

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #329) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by shos »

Argument.

In lylp you dont just vote whenever you wish

Pedit: huh?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #330) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by shos »

Im not folliwong

Its 2 am can we talk in 7 hours

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #331) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by shos »

UNVOTE:

Tall tomorrow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #332) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: cc

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #333) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by shos »

No case on me then

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #334) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by shos »

So....do we lose?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #335) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by shos »

Poor farside, I am done trolling. I am actually scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #336) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by shos »

Or am I?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #337) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by shos »

im p sure jake was.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #338) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:05 am

Post by shos »

That is true. This and psychs i willnot claim part are the two things I was dumbfounded by

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #339) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:06 am

Post by shos »

My d2 push on naz was extremely genuine, which is why it worjed through. Those lies/inconsistencies with hydra/etc are all real and as town I would always be proud in such scumhunting as I did this game.

Of course my shaded townread was fake. But I honestly have no idea why shaded was lynched. No idea. At all.

Jake's reads were good this game, but his play was awful. It was obnoxious and annoyed people which helped us get antagonism against him. That lie thing was true bullshit, but others were great - the fact that I played disappointed like I townread jake d2 was planned so that he townreads me. It did the opposite - but the lack of other stuff to come with it made it sound so bizarre and it played well for me.

The reason no quickhammers were made today was that we could not coordinate to be online all at once, I kept missing in MINUTES FFS.

Read te scum qt when it is out, you will see how the game rolled.

Lack of scum PRs made this game balance wierdly. Town had powers but to take them vs daytalk, dunno what to tell you. Probably even town biased.

This was a cool game for me, despite any frustration anyone may have produced.

Psyche, were you X shot? Why did you refuse so furiously to claim? You were town's strongest power..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #340) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:37 am

Post by shos »

Buy who is the scumteam???

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #341) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 am

Post by shos »

Oo, definitely not. Id nominate TN slot.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (isolation #342) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:05 am

Post by shos »

I mean dunno which lylo you played here, by my count farside was not pushibg a CC lynch, was not voting CC, etc. Skot might be mvp actually. His quickvote in lylo on lurker was foolish.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #343) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 am

Post by shos »

I highly advise to read the scum QT to see our take on the happenings.

very good game, thanks for modding PN! what brought you the idea of daytalk vs such a town? how did you guy(s) balance the setup?

psych: if you weren't 1-shot - why didn't you masonize N2 with crumbs? you're basically a copper, so what if you die for one scum?

reading dead PT

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #344) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:27 am

Post by shos »

oh you WERE one shot...

dead PT is interesting, lol. it seems everybody could put the finger on me(and some on my mates too) but nobody could actually do the voting and casing.

LOL @ kthx post I'm not there yet in th e PT XD

I have to say that a good strategy that we used was to wait when days started to see town post and see how they are oriented, and only then decide if bussing is needed or everything is cool.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #345) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:35 am

Post by shos »

well.
this is fucked up x)

guys, being right is not enough, you also have to be able to convince others. unless you're a dayvig.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #346) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 2223, ProHawk wrote:I guess props to scum for getting a flawless victory, BUT when you bus your own team and STILL get a flawless victory, you gotta know something is wrong with that picture... lol.
we haven't started bussing yet you know >_> all we did is distance so far.

In post 2219, Psyche wrote:
You realize that is how a 1 v 1 works right? Does anyone have honor and integrity?

It's a game of mafia, not a 17th century duel.

This. you play to your win condition. if you say I'm 100% sure he is town, and even if you say 1v1, and he flips town, you should not let yourself be lynched because you know you are town and that is PLAYING AGAINST YOUR WIN CONDITION. regardless of any 'promises' you made supposedly. you play to your win condition. it's like when people promise a case and never get it? like naz's case on prohawk D1? it's not real.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #347) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by shos »

The plan was to crossbus as soon as town had momentum against me, iirc. So that if I push hard on kthx and then end up getting dead, kthx would recieve extra credit, because I hardpushed him like I did withNaz. At least that is how I sae it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #348) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:30 am

Post by shos »

Wanna discussin PMs or just the general overall here?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #349) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:26 am

Post by shos »

...I just sent you a thorough PM about it, open to further discussion if you wish of course.
Guys, if any of you can/want to give me/get from me a review too, I'll be very glad, just PM me :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”