farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2, Csareo wrote:Hey guys!
I haven't played a theme game on this site?
How do they work? Is there an objective site theory?
Usually I start theme games by soft claiming, but I'm not sure if you people play the same.

What site did you play at?
Personally I treat all games the same. Mods tend to give safe claims so breaking the game doesn't occur.

Myko: I would only think you were serious if you were voting the guy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:55 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Flubbernugget

Myko: your sarcasm tag is broke, plus you should know better then to expect people to think during rvs.

Hey bel: vote nugget.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 39, mykonian wrote:
In post 22, Ki-Gi wrote:and I don't think you're town bruh

vote kigi

This vote is terrible.

Anatole: what's your take on rvs this far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Anatole: ki explained here his reasoning do you think he sai this

In post 27, Ki-Gi wrote:Your vote was opportunistic because you tried to back it up with (poor) reasoning. His vote seemed random, blatantly without justification. It's scum motivation vs. WIFOM, I pick the former as more likely to be scum. My question could gain insight into the wagon to better understand his post (if it was to be answered), so I can therefore see if I'm missing something about it that makes it scummier.

Then said the second vote wasn't scummy is a scum tell?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 48, MattP wrote:Ftr on that note farside I think myko is actually scum

Mmmmmmaybe. Not enough to jump yet, as you can see Anatole had my attention currently.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In the post I quoted from ki, no where does he mention Matt's position on the wagon.

In post 47, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 42, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Ki-Gi, do you think it's likely that scum would drop a second-vote-on-wagon vote without explanation like that?

In post 43, Ki-Gi wrote:I don't think it's likely, no. Which is why I especially don't like Flubber's wagon.

You said you don't think it's likely that scum would drop the second vote on a wagon without explanation, which is what Matt did.

Well here you believe that seems to be an issue and I'm wondering why.

Also I asked for what your view on what was said for the last 2 pages were.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

The above is directed to Anatole.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Anatole

Matt: some of ki's post come off a bit vi. I maybe wrong but typically i see town concerned with quick wagon's more then scum.

*scoff's at myko brah tell*
Myko: how many scum you got with language tells?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 63, Anatole Kuragin wrote:farside, how many scum have you got with random, completely unqualified and unexplained votes?

My vote is not random or a shock I would say.

But please keep asking pointless questions that give you no alignment info.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 62, MattP wrote:I don't currently think ki is scum but it would be nice to also think he was town

Fair enough.

I'll get all the pointless questions from Anatole quotes when I get home.

Or people can ISO. Net is the same.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 70, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 68, farside22 wrote:
In post 63, Anatole Kuragin wrote:farside, how many scum have you got with random, completely unqualified and unexplained votes?

It's not pointless - you still haven't explained why you are voting for me. Why are you trying to avoid explaining the vote?

I'm sorry I didn't know you were the only person aloud to ignore questions directed at you and bypass them.
:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Anatole Kuragin wrote:Farside, If you were town you should welcome the opportunity to explain scumreads or perceived motives - not just ignore the chance to reason out a possible wagon as a gotcha for a point that is irrelevant.

Did I say I was ignoring anything?
Nope.
Said I'd get to it when I got home.
Why is that an issue for you to wait?

In post 76, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I said I didn't understand what you were asking. Your question at the top of the last page does not follow any known human language syntax.

I then explained I was trying to get the first couple pages sussed out by asking questions. What isn't answered?

What is the point of asking ki about something he never claimed was something he found scummy?
If I need to requote his issues with Matt one more time to be clear you can literally kiss my ass.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #83 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and for a shit and giggle reference I did vote for messiah in Bel's game for no reason and he was scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 80, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I saw his post about Matt earlier, and asked if he thought the way Matt (who he was and is voting) would be likely to vote in such a bold way (no other text, or explanation) as the second vote on a wagon if he was scum. I asked this because I think that reduces the chances of it being a scum vote. Ki-Gi even said himself he didn't think it would be likely when addressing the question in a more general manner.

That has nothing to do with what you're arguing.

You realize your question did not refer to Matt right?

He also stated it wasn't a big scum tell, also not sure why your up in arms over my vote with explanation while questioning ki for his vote with the rational of being a second vote without a reason.

What is the difference between the first vote for no reason push?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #86 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 84, Ki-Gi wrote:
In post 83, farside22 wrote:Oh and for a shit and giggle reference I did vote for messiah in Bel's game for no reason and he was scum.

What is the point of this. What. Why. Because it seems like an underhanded way to justify your random vote while still making it clear that you don't actually mean anything by it.

Anatole asked me about my vote in previous games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

This question^

It was the first one I thought of because it was recent
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #96 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 89, MattP wrote:I'm busy right now but I've been keeping an eye on the thread and I think you're wasting time and harming town with your vindictive tone towards farside, Anatole. Maybe this is a time for self reflection and a drop of humility, even if she is being aggressive towards you

Oh Anatole seems scum to me. His why vote without a reason, but saw nothing scummy from you doing it and those question. Pfft. Something with those questions should have provided insight from those he asked, but instead there is confusion because of how he asked his questions.

I'll explain better when I get home.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 95, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 93, Ki-Gi wrote:
In post 90, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 85, farside22 wrote:
In post 80, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I saw his post about Matt earlier, and asked if he thought the way Matt (who he was and is voting) would be likely to vote in such a bold way (no other text, or explanation) as the second vote on a wagon if he was scum. I asked this because I think that reduces the chances of it being a scum vote. Ki-Gi even said himself he didn't think it would be likely when addressing the question in a more general manner.

You realize your question did not refer to Matt right?

He also stated it wasn't a big scum tell, also not sure why your up in arms over my vote with explanation while questioning ki for his vote with the rational of being a second vote without a reason.

What is the difference between the first vote for no reason push?

Your vote still has no explanation at all.

And yes, I was asking a question to Ki-Gi in reference to Matt originally. I think I would know better than you. Ki-gi seemed to understand the question fine when I asked it - you are the only one who did not.

That's not true, I thought you were referring to Flubber when you were referring to Matt, which made me answer yes as opposed to no.

Your answer shows to me what you would think of the situation without confbias, do you disagree?

Scum post ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #113 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 17, MattP wrote:VOTE: flubbernugget

Tell me how you know with this vote he was not serious Anatole?

Anatole Kuragin wrote:This is what happens when I'm bored at work all day because there are no support tickets to deal with.

I get in trouble at work, hence quick post and short time
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #115 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

The short and simple about why I find the post I stated as scum post is that Anatole claims that ki understood where he was coming from. Ki corrects him saying that was not the cases. Anatole then states it was a question was to show what he thought without confirbases. Ie the question was not as black and white as it was intended.

I still don't get the point of asking about the person placing a second vote, when ki's point on mAtt had nothing!!! To do with where his vote was.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 114, mykonian wrote:
In post 89, MattP wrote:I'm busy right now but I've been keeping an eye on the thread and I think you're wasting time and harming town with your vindictive tone towards farside, Anatole. Maybe this is a time for self reflection and a drop of humility, even if she is being aggressive towards you

You aren't the only one, anatole. Don't worry. I think this happens every game.

This is very quick though, I don't know if a debate like this around Farside ever exploded on page 3 or so.

How quickly people forget how long I can go. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #120 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Last post since reck complained, until tonight that is.

Anatole: where you town reading Matt?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #129 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 125, MattP wrote:With all the love in the world for you guys, farside and anatole, can you both check the syntax of your posts before posting them because I've spent way too much time trying to parse through them and we're only on page 5

I feel there will be this ignore far when she makes a case moment. Am I right?

@ Anatole: what is your view on ki since he expanded? Last time I asked you your views on the last two pages of the game I got a non awnser.

In post 60, Anatole Kuragin wrote:a) I know people who say bruh

b) farside, that's why I'm asking questions - to flesh out and contextualize the game so far
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #151 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 42, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Ki-Gi, do you think it's likely that scum would drop a second-vote-on-wagon vote without explanation like that?

Anatole why did you ask the question this way if it's not a scum tell to you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #152 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 150, Anatole Kuragin wrote:What do you find interesting about the flubbernugget wagon?

Can I say what I find interesting about the whole thing!?!?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #157 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 156, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Too many players ask leading questions that give too much away, give scum an out in answering, or assume an answer from the beginning. None of these are particularly useful when trying to understand players' motivations. I'd rather just ask you guys what you were/are thinking. I'm not trying to look "important" whatever that means - I'm trying to piece together reads and you and farside are being particularly reluctant in response.

Baehahawhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious mountain is a molehill.
You also are exaggerating at least with me. I stated I'd put my points together when I get home.
You act like no one ever is going to respond. Example if let's say I don't post my point tonight and came up with a reason for not explaining and keep holding off you'd have a point. As it stand it's my one vote that no one is leaping on and should not be a concern.

I should be able to get my points together before bed, 10pm est if you want a time period.

Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 151, farside22 wrote:

Anatole why did you ask the question this way if it's not a scum tell to you?

I was trying to break down why KiGi was voting Matt when at worst his vote was null.

In post 152, farside22 wrote:
In post 150, Anatole Kuragin wrote:What do you find interesting about the flubbernugget wagon?

Can I say what I find interesting about the whole thing!?!?

Like I've been asking all day? Sure.

I think it's interesting nugget never respond and bel followed the wagon. As I said I felt ki's response to the wagon typically is a town mindset on quick wagon views.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #169 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

This maybe a mess.
Phone posting is not my best ability.

I bring up this question because Anatole stated that matts vote on nugget was a null tell.
It obviously bother Anatole or this question to Matt was pointless.

In post 33, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 26, MattP wrote:
In post 25, Ki-Gi wrote:To try and better understand the wagon.

He voted the same person I did

When I did it you decided I wasn't town

But when he did it your stance is that his wagon is a bad wagon

I don't understand the cause of the discrepancy, and I don't see how your question gains you insight into the legitimacy of the wagon

Why did you vote him?

This is a gotcha moment to point out something scummy about ki in my view that ki never stated an issue with the placement of the vote.

In post 47, Anatole Kuragin wrote:

In post 43, Ki-Gi wrote:I don't think it's likely, no. Which is why I especially don't like Flubber's wagon.

You said you don't think it's likely that scum would drop the second vote on a wagon without explanation, which is what Matt did.

In post 61, farside22 wrote:VOTE: Anatole

Matt: some of ki's post come off a bit vi. I maybe wrong but typically i see town concerned with quick wagon's more then scum.

*scoff's at myko brah tell*
Myko: how many scum you got with language tells?

This question looks like something I asked myko see above and below.
Not sure why the mimicry was necessary.

In post 70, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 68, farside22 wrote:

It's not pointless - you still haven't explained why you are voting for me. Why are you trying to avoid explaining the vote?

This statement is pretty false. I pretty bluntly stated his questions were pointless. Acting like I'm avoiding response although I stated that I'd put the quotes of questions in this thread.

In post 78, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Farside, If you were town you should welcome the opportunity to explain scumreads or perceived motives - not just ignore the chance to reason out a possible wagon as a gotcha for a point that is irrelevant.

Still whining despite my response to other question I've awnsered.
Basically again pointless.

In post 81, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I just find it weird that you're willing to drop an apparently serious vote with intention to make a case later, rather than the logical order of making a case first.

In post 91, Anatole Kuragin wrote:

Why shouldn't I question her voting without explanation?

Why didn't you ask reck about his vote?

In post 97, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 94, MattP wrote:
In post 91, Anatole Kuragin wrote:

Why shouldn't I question her voting without explanation?

When I read through your posts regardless of content they came off as vindictive. I care much less about what you are doing in your posts. Do you currently believe that farside is even scummy?

Pursuing a case without any reasoning at all, discouraging questioning players and their motives are the scummiest traits that have been displayed so far. I'm trying to let her explain why she's playing like this before I make up my mind.

More pointless whining, at this point I think I've stated 3 times there'd be a case coming.

Basically at this point it reads as though Anatole isn't reading my post or purposely trying to make it that I'm the bad guy for not putting a case out right off the bat, which isn't scummy and is bs.

Next are these 2 comment.
First he states they hashed things out.
In post 103, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 100, Ki-Gi wrote:I corrected myself later to say that I think in some cases (not all) that an unexplained second-vote-on-wagon is not a scum action. That's all.

I think farside's logic is terrible but I don't see how that makes her scum.

I understand that, KiGi and it's one of the reasons I'm not still trying to argue anything about that quote with you. Farside on the other hand, is trying to make it seem scummy even though the two people involved with the question are past it.

In post 130, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I'm not sure on Ki-Gi yet.

But doesn't have a read and doesn't appear to try to understand ki's POV.

I feel like pointing out for the umpteenth time ki's issue with Matt had nothing to do with wagon placement and acting like it was is scummy to me.

In post 156, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Too many players ask leading questions that give too much away, give scum an out in answering, or assume an answer from the beginning. None of these are particularly useful when trying to understand players' motivations. I'd rather just ask you guys what you were/are thinking. I'm not trying to look "important" whatever that means - I'm trying to piece together reads and you and farside are being particularly reluctant in response.

This is pretty much an exaggeration. The only thing I never explain in full was why I was scum reading Anatole but I've awnsered everything else asked.

Oh and my final evidence that Anatole seems to be asking questions for the sake of asking questions.

Anatole Kuragin wrote:Why are you putting the burden on everyone else to generate content, Csareo?

Beli, what do you mean?

Not even close to what csareo was saying in his post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #170 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 168, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay. Sorry for the afk. Should get some real content out later tonight.

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Has anyone played with Csareo before??

Nope.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 175, Csareo wrote:@Farside, what is a null tell? Is that even possible?

Null tell is something scum and town both do and yes possible on many levels.

In post 180, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 174, Csareo wrote:Look up guys
There is a dumbass in our midst, and he's here to troll
I would not mind policy lynching this asshole. He'll say stupid shit that will get him scum read and we'll spend 5 pages arguing about whether that is just his meta.
I can confirm that flubber's meta is to act like a douchebag.

VOTE: carstereo

All those post and bitching to have this guy do the same thing?
And still you mimic my post type by saying something similar. You should know it makes you look fake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #206 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 204, mykonian wrote:morning farside.

Want to talk with me?

Why are you confused by this game?
Also do you think anatole's comments that have been close to my own comments is something you see from a town player? It is the biggest issue I have next to the 20 question that lead nowhere.

Also my morning was busy and today's pile on my desk makes me want to crawl in a hole.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #212 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 207, mykonian wrote:I'm not confused by the game as a whole just by some players choices.

Yes, I've seen people like anatole. idk, personalities do that.
It's more that then allignment at this point, I think.

Good luck with your day :(

What do you mean?

In post 209, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Sorry I was rude in my last posts, Farside. I was in a bad mood last night.

But I echo my statement by asking what the fuck are you talking about re: trying to make my posts look like your posts?

Let me start by saying this question proves alone you did not read the case I made that you mocked so openly.

Second you literally pitched a fit on my naked vote and I state reasons, then you do the exact same fucking thing to csareo. If something you feel is anti town why copy those actions?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #218 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 215, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I mocked your case against me because it was really bad. You just quoted posts and interpreted them poorly, mostly stuff that has already been argued or explained in a way that makes it clear you didn't understand them at all.

This frustrates me because you don't like me asking questions that help me understand people's reasoning, yet you clearly misunderstand posts frequently and just roll with it.

Which makes more sense?

Tell me what I misunderstood? Give an example,

Second the sheer fucking number of people who say I would pl a player and find it scummy to do it is so many I look at people and just shrug.
So no your point had no merit in a world of bad players whom I've called hypocrites.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 225, Anatole Kuragin wrote:He's not just contradicting himself - he's trying to make cases based on contradictions as well. He is changing his opinions based on who he wants to lynch.

Wants to lynch flubber because he's an easy, absent target - let's do a policy lynch

Trying to argue against Ki-Gi - policy lynches are for scum

He would have voted Flubber if he meant to policy lynch him.

I'm going to turn my tunel off Anatole for a moment and sheep Matt.

Vote: myko
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #236 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Also a note for myself for later is to review ki and heckle and jeckle later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #273 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Who the heck is Reno?

Unvote

No longer feeling that vote.

Going to probably make Anatole have a fit

Vote: ki

Bel's another one I have an eye on. I feel I'm missing players.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #274 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

My vote on ki is simple. He isn't scum hunting. His post are stabs at people on things they say and keeps himself out of conversations completely.
Aka: playing the sideline scum game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #280 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 277, Ki-Gi wrote:
In post 274, farside22 wrote:My vote on ki is simple. He isn't scum hunting. His post are stabs at people on things they say and keeps himself out of conversations completely.

Your "conversations" with AK is nothing but running in circles and never concluding anything decent, so really I care enough about the town
to avoid
getting involved with them. My stabs at people actually reveal shit that help me with my reads. You just confuse people with questions that couldn't possibly reveal alignment and then continue to bother them when they call you out for it. I would OMGUS you but I just think you're weak town. If your scum and just want me to think that, then good job.

You never said anything about my questions before this.
Why did you not voice that before I voted you?
You also said nothing about the argument between me and Anatole other then to come in and agree that anatole's question was misleading so....?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #295 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 293, Anatole Kuragin wrote:it is not clear to me either

What did you think of ki's reaction to my vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #306 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 299, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 295, farside22 wrote:
In post 293, Anatole Kuragin wrote:it is not clear to me either

What did you think of ki's reaction to my vote?

His response isn't alignment indicative and makes decent points.

If you're trying to vote someone for not scumhunting, why wouldn't you hold Belisarius, TSO, Myko, etc. to the same standard? He's doing more than they are to actually have some presence in the town.

You realize ki never had an issue with my questions till I voted him right?

As for your other question.
Bel looks to be testing waters. Tso posted once and is worth looking into as far as why he isn't posting more, myko is scum hunting so don't lie please and others....like mafia same as tso.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #307 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 305, Belisarius wrote:
In post 304, Flubbernugget wrote:You don't think in any way that VCA analysis comment can't backfire in any way if your vote doesn't flip the way you want it to?

Sure it can. I'm fine with the risk.

Based on meta?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #315 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 314, Belisarius wrote:
In post 307, farside22 wrote:Based on meta?

Based on the little leprechaun who perches on my shoulder and whispers secrets into my ear.

Mostly just stuff about Ray Liotta's secret second life as a masked crime fighter, but sometimes I get something useful. Sometimes.

:lol:

My voice whispers far
Far
Far
Stay out of the tunnel far

I never listen till someone slaps some sense into me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #318 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: note v/la
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 320, MattP wrote:
In post 319, MafiaSSK wrote:VOTE: flubbernugget

Can you please give more than that

Good luck with that.
If memory serves me correctly SSK is not verbose.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 317, Belisarius wrote:
In post 315, farside22 wrote:Stay out of the tunnel far

I'm not tunnelling per se, I'd also be OK with a Kuragin lynch, because I'm a huge hypocrite who shitposts while scumreading another player for shitposting.

I didn't mean you were tunneling, that post is me talking to myself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Ki should have more votes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #392 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:48 am

Post by farside22 »

My biggest scum read is ki.

This is what I wrote.

In post 274, farside22 wrote:My vote on ki is simple. He isn't scum hunting. His post are stabs at people on things they say and keeps himself out of conversations completely.

Add to the fact when I made the case he came out and said stuff that I'm still waiting for here

In post 280, farside22 wrote:
In post 277, Ki-Gi wrote:

Your "conversations" with AK is nothing but running in circles and never concluding anything decent, so really I care enough about the town
to avoid
getting involved with them. My stabs at people actually reveal shit that help me with my reads. You just confuse people with questions that couldn't possibly reveal alignment and then continue to bother them when they call you out for it. I would OMGUS you but I just think you're weak town. If your scum and just want me to think that, then good job.

You never said anything about my questions before this.
Why did you not voice that before I voted you?
You also said nothing about the argument between me and Anatole other then to come in and agree that anatole's question was misleading so....?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #393 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I noted with ki he is actively avoiding posting in this game sine I voted him
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #395 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 394, mykonian wrote:He's a good second choice :(

Cant convince you to join the wagon on TSO?

I really need to reread a few things but if this is just the catch up thing I noted earlier I need a better reason to switch.

I'll be back around by Thursday. My work kind of imploded on me this week.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #416 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Bel is also on my scum list.
Need to read the link from Anatole, but if it's that bad I would immediately agree with replaced out preffered.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #427 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I feel like SSK is lurking too hard.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #432 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 431, MattP wrote:Call it a
hunch

But mom!!!!

FTR my read on tso is null.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #443 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 436, Espressojet wrote:Matt, can you please explain to me why you would like Flubber lynched?

Why did you ask Matt only?

Espressojet wrote:
In post 439, MattP wrote:
In post 438, Espressojet wrote:Ok, sounds good.

Well besides me just being indignant, doesn't it make more sense for you to independently form an opinion given the extreme lack of effort that goes into it and then discuss with me? It seems pretty all-around more helpful for all parties.

I wanted to hear YOUR opinion

Why his opinion over SSK for example or bel?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #449 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 447, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 425, MattP wrote:I'd like a flubber lynch

That, I can do.
VOTE: flubbernugget
In post 427, farside22 wrote:I feel like SSK is lurking too hard.
Again, this is a known quality when you play with SSK. What qualifies it as "too hard"?

Seeing him post else where.
Use quote to express view instead if typing anything.
There is I feel like lurking and then there is just coming in after a prod to produce nothing.
I may meta him tomorrow to see if this is typical.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 450, xRECKONERx wrote:Why tomorrow? Why not today?

Finishing up things on my desk. I may get it done tonight but I'm never sure how my night is going to go.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #458 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 457, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 452, farside22 wrote:
In post 450, xRECKONERx wrote:Why tomorrow? Why not today?

Finishing up things on my desk. I may get it done tonight but I'm never sure how my night is going to go.

So you mean
literally
tomorrow as in 24 hours from now, not tomorrow as in Day Two

I talk RL days not game games.
Not sure where you would think game day in this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought I was losing it.
The only case I recall from myko was on tso. Right?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #497 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a simple question.
Maybe I missed it, but how do you like a case about a player and how it's put together and think the player is talking about someone else?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #500 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Many many times.
I have ADD
Oh and for about 10 mins I glanced thru SSK meta. Found one scum game and 3 town.
Based on the brief moments I want to say this maybe town, I want to look at one more scum game, but yea, more inactive as town and lots of one liners.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #507 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 505, MattP wrote:I think I'm down to 7 scum candidates left

Hold on
1, 2 , 3scum reads and 2 nulls for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #548 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yea I won't be voting Anatole.
Flailing is a null tell by the way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #550 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 522, Espressojet wrote:Lol, look at all this flailing.

There's no way he's a power role, I was wrong in that initial assumption.

Reading is the key to playing
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 551, xRECKONERx wrote:I voted him and didn't mention flailing, so did MattP

So your decision to hand-wave the wagon away by misconstruing Espresso's reasons as the entire wagon's reasons is really bad

I mentioned it because I saw esp said it as a scum tell.
Why are you voting Anatole?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #557 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 554, farside22 wrote:
In post 551, xRECKONERx wrote:I voted him and didn't mention flailing, so did MattP

So your decision to hand-wave the wagon away by misconstruing Espresso's reasons as the entire wagon's reasons is really bad

I mentioned it because I saw esp said it as a scum tell.
Why are you voting Anatole?

Sorry I thought he said it was a scum tell.

Tired.
MattP wrote:I'm being wishy washy but I've reevaluated and yeah shit happens but with everything taken into account I believe flubber is overall the most scummy player in game

Still not a fan of bel or ki.
Reck is giving me hives in a bad way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #612 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Tso: do you think Anatole is scum? If so why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 615, T S O wrote:
In post 612, farside22 wrote:Tso: do you think Anatole is scum? If so why?

I don't know yet because I don't know his scum meta and I'm wondering if there's anyone here with experience of it.

What does meta have to do with it?
Is Anatole doing something you consider a scum tell?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #624 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 621, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm still drawing blanks on how myko is trying to get his reads. And he's probably going to scum read me for saying I'm drawing blanks. Like that's the kind of logic I feel like he's trying to push. I don't get it. I almost got it in the beginning of the game but now idk.

And?
Like this is pretty much just posting to post.

What is your view on let's say csa or tso? You have a view on them ?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #632 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 629, vezokpiraka wrote:I've read everything.

Scum reads: espresso, carstereo and farside
Town reads: reck, mikonyan

The rest are different shades of null.

I'll
vote carstereo

Thank you for confirming my scum read.

A newb. You vote the newb.
Prey tell mr. I do nothing but sometimes I do why the person your voting reads scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 630, xRECKONERx wrote:Ugh vezok is town. Okay.

Please show meta why this is town vezo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and I'd love for an explanation from vezo why Matt isn't even on that list.
Like why null.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #641 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: reck

Fake, fake, fake.

I believe Anatole mention most of those post pages ago.
If it was that good reck would have sheeped pages ago
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #642 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6135213

Point from Anatole.

The first time pointing out the same fucking contradiction.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #647 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 499, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 497, farside22 wrote:I have a simple question.
Maybe I missed it, but how do you like a case about a player and how it's put together and think the player is talking about someone else?

Because myko mentioned Matt in his case on TSO and for some reason Matt's name was on my mind when I was writing up my response.

Have you
never
been writing something down and having a conversation with someone and accidentally wrote down what you were saying/what the other person was saying instead of what you meant to write?

In post 498, xRECKONERx wrote:"Myko is town...I liked his case...I don't want to lynch Matt"

This are the three statements made in that post.

In post 516, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Anatole Kuragin

To continue the fakeness of reck.

You have the good case on Matt, and it was tso case.
Fun fact myko I believe mentioned Matt once with the rest tso.
So fake read.
To his vote on Anatole.
The only pushing of the wagon when I posted was between ESP and Anatole so his comment to me about handing waving a case that is being primary pushed is by esp. Not him or Matt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #652 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 646, mykonian wrote:it's still shit shit shit. It's still a terrible terrible terrible way to go on csareo.

"I warned him that I needed a vote justification." is basically the worst bit of those 4 quotes, and I wish wish wish people wouldn't be stupid stupid stupid about logic.

In post 639, xRECKONERx wrote:Oh ew, how did I not see 189?

See what I mean.
Fake ass shit from reck.
That post he praised is fucking crap.

Michael:myko why would you think these fake praises is anything more then scum kiss ass and sucking the shit out of someone's asshole?

*Looks to see reck* reply.
Yea all that will wait till after work.
Not using the word tomorrow because apparently it means day 2 on the planet reck. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #669 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 661, MattP wrote:I don't think Reck is super invested in this game, but I don't think he usually is super invested in games.

His tone and thought process (no matter it being mildly to moderately uninvested) is what makes him town. He's invested enough that I can see clarity and a pretty natural direction in where he is going.

I like Vezok's reads. I think Cstareo and Espresso are scummy. I like an espresso lynch, and the only thing that makes me iffy is farside's reaction to the cstareo votes. They are the first thing that made me severely doubt my town read on farside. But at worst,
I feel more confident that farside, if scum, would not chainsaw so hard and would more likely be doing this if cstareo was a mislynch and she was looking forward to dismantling the game tomorrow and sending people off on reck / vezok lynches. [/]

I want an espresso lynch today.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Espresso

Can you explain why the bold makes sense to do as scum.
Also why you think this when ki was on you null list

This sounds like your saying I know it's a mislynch and will use it to lynch reck/vezo because of that instead of shitty fake reads and never mind ki being scum read for ever in a day?
You saying you ignore the later for a reason?

In post 665, MattP wrote:Just for associative tells tomorrow:

Farside has never even hinted at her stance on Espresso and has only asked him one or two very uncommitted questions that she never expanded upon afterwards.

Pedit: No, but this isn't an "active lurking" or "never posting content" thing, this is directly related to tone and the only things he's ever tried to be useful about

But why

ESP is null. The fake test rubbed me wrong but what does he gain from pushing this test? His disappearance bothers me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 700, MattP wrote:I think Reck raised some p legit & interestin q's and I wanna see what u got 2 say mister

A bunch of why from a player when asked why he thinks someone is scums says reason.
Yea I'd call him a hypocrite till he response with something relevant instead of fake reads.

Meta research is going to happen.

All have been warned.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 707, xRECKONERx wrote:I don't even understand what farside is saying.

I asked you why Anatole was scum and your response was reasons.
You asking anyone to give reasons needs to look on the mirror.

Now my question to the meta readers is where is the jerk in this game and show example of a nice and kiss assing fucking fake readin reck.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #710 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

To use a quote from reck about how I feel about his play this game

In post 734, xRECKONERx wrote:it's just fluff questioning, he isn't trying to get at the heart of anything

fake scumhunting = scum

Someone who isn't vezo, Matt or myko needs to tell me something town about reck.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #716 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 636, vezokpiraka wrote:Matt is null-town because I can't read him very well.

Have you been in more then one game with him?
I only found one game you were in together.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #717 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 714, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: farside22

Preemptive, reactionary vote on me after agreeing with vezok

Tries to push vezok as scum because he's "pushing a newbie" as if that's fucking relevant

Uses cherry picked meta (literally 20% of my games this year, probably a smaller percentage if you go back 2-3 years) to say that my behavior this game is scum and out of line with my "town meta" because I WASN'T A JERK IN ONE GAME

It just reeks

I've been saying ki/ now vezo is scum from the start so really your point is shit.

I have limited time to look at meta and 2 people claimed town meta with no fucking links

Oh and look I ask were the jerk is this game and suddenly post 722 magically appears.

1 for 1 with this fucking fake person.
You know why the game was freeking moons ago is the last 2 games you played were fast as lightening (survivor role) and I searched going down this list
http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... &sr=topics
Which you post elsewhere too much.

Tell me suddenly asshole what the fuck is the point of your stupid question about why I can't do stupid fucking meta search the next day?
What the fuck would it matter if I fucking waited till day fucking 2? Was SSK even a fucking issue?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #718 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 650, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 647, farside22 wrote:To continue the fakeness of reck.

You have the good case on Matt, and it was tso case.
Fun fact myko I believe mentioned Matt once with the rest tso.
So fake read.
To his vote on Anatole.
The only pushing of the wagon when I posted was between ESP and Anatole so his comment to me about handing waving a case that is being primary pushed is by esp. Not him or Matt.

1) Yes, I misread, I explained how I misread and how it happened, literally nobody else thinks this is some kind of slip except you.
2) myko mentioned Matt once in a post that was mostly quotes and a couple sentences from myko himself. You're acting like I latched onto Matt's name in a massive wall post.
3) I'm struggling to see how mistyping the name I meant to say means a 'fake read'. I've pointed this out a dozen times and nobody has had an answer.
4) I literally cannot understand what the fuck you're trying to say in this last sentence. I've reread it five times.

1) lie. 2 people voted for you after the first time you fake fucking read.
2) pfft good case I don't want to vote Matt means you fucking like the case and agreed about points that had fuck all to do with Matt
3) more lies. Mattykins is not a fucking mistype. Thinking a player is taking about x is a mistake. Saying a whole case is good against a player that a case is not about is fucking fake
4) you stated good fucking case to vezo and even though there is a few quote difference it is the same case Anatole mention pages ago. Why don't you explain how it is not the same case mr. Fake?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #719 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and I laughed at the meta reck provided proving there is not a fucking civil moment in his life but calling shit cases solid and fake reading does not equal town, because reck would call shit what it fucking is and not pussy foot like he is this game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #720 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 465, xRECKONERx wrote:Because I think flubber is scum?

myko just made a solid case, it makes me feel better about myko. I'm not going to jump on it immediately but TSO's on the list for other reasons I don't quite want to share yet

In post 446, xRECKONERx wrote:My god myko is town. I actually really liked his case on MattP :c but Mattykins I don't wanna lynch you

Oh and for those not paying attention at home.
Read these two post and ask why the fuck would he not want to lynch tso if he had reasons for tso scum.
Obviously his vote on Flubber was weak since it lasted how freeking long?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #723 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 721, vezokpiraka wrote:
vote farside

Take a chill pill. Don't get stressed.

Also talking about fake. That farside rage was incredibly fake.

Show what is fake like did.

Tell me how reck says he would not want to lynch Matt matches what he thinks of tso and he got the name "wrong"

Oh and vezo should link town and scum me rage as proof since he's seen both and prove it's fake like he's claiming instead of lying to help his scum buddy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #732 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Matt and Anatole. Who is scum with esp and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #743 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Fake read and lying.
That sums up recks post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #744 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 740, T S O wrote:
In post 720, farside22 wrote:

myko just made a solid case, it makes me feel better about myko. I'm not going to jump on it immediately but TSO's on the list for other reasons I don't quite want to share yet

In post 446, xRECKONERx wrote:My god myko is town. I actually really liked his case on MattP :c but Mattykins I don't wanna lynch you

Oh and for those not paying attention at home.
Read these two post and ask why the fuck would he not want to lynch tso if he had reasons for tso scum.
Obviously his vote on Flubber was weak since it lasted how freeking long?

I think it sums up just how strong he thinks the case is, given he couldn't even remember the name of who it was on.

I'm townreading farside for this.

Someone understands.
Amazing!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #769 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 498, xRECKONERx wrote:"Myko is town...I liked his case...I don't want to lynch Matt"

This are the three statements made in that post.

In post 493, xRECKONERx wrote:Uh how was my post not clear since I both praised myko's case and said I didn't want to lynch matt in the same fucking sentence

Let's put this in perspective.
Reck states he put the wrong name when he posted his response to myko's case.
If he read the case.
Liked the case
And has tso on his scum list.
Why would he not want to lynch tso if he meant tso and not Matt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 770, mykonian wrote:Ok, I did like vezok better than ki gi, but if I wanted to convince myself into a vezok lynch, the post below is the one I'd take.

In post 721, vezokpiraka wrote:
vote farside

Take a chill pill. Don't get stressed.

Also talking about fake. That farside rage was incredibly fake.

This is buddying with reck as hard as he could. The post on it's own didn't fit what was posted at that point. That wasn't farside raging, and the intention of the vote is given with the first sentence: don't go so hard on reck.

So yeah, I know it sucks to lynch someone who's only there for a couple of days and replaced in, but both ki gi and vezok are scummy.

In post 765, Csareo wrote:Inactivity is killing this game.

In post 767, MattP wrote:Oman and Beli need prods

And yes, I know Oman is the mod

God, this game really sucks with activity, it's not even fun anymore

Seriously didn't need this now. You guys suck :(

In post 768, T S O wrote:
Reck, if you're not going to respond to farside, I'm not going to stop calling you scum.

She made 1-2 illiterate posts and the rest are perfectly literate if you have intention of actually reading them.

And somehow you'll be best buddies when reck talks with farside? This post doesn't make sense.

Can we please lynch TSO.

In post 774, Anatole Kuragin wrote:vez and flubber, if you are not already voting espresso, you should since you have both expressed he was scummy

To both of these people.
Vezo is scum. Anyone thinking otherwise is stupid or scum.

Also instead of ignoring my point Anatole tell me why you disagree or don't find it accurate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #784 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Vezo: vote was based on something that is untrue and was opportunistic
Basically everyone just ignore myko point, my post and tregded on.
Nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 735, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 728, Csareo wrote:Vez may be protecting reckoner. Seems like noob scum.

Are you serious?
You say you want to lynch me or reck without ever giving an honest read on us.
You expressed suspicion on most of the players. What are your reads right now?

Also I don't think I've seen noob scum buddy up to their partners.

Like you gave a reason for you reads there.
Pfft
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #786 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 760, MattP wrote:
In post 513, Espressojet wrote:I've been reading throughout the game bit by bit. I have been since I started posting again, but I wanted to know how people would feel if I said I wasn't.

Nobody went for the bait, so there's no reason to continue.

This guy's been pushing every little thing, and he's been way overeager in everything he does. My guess is either scum or power role, but my money's on scum, I think it's more likely, and the way he was biting the hook made me feel even more from him.

Beyond me thinking this was ridiculous and fake
In post 518, Espressojet wrote:I speculate you might have a power role because potentially if others seem to agree with me on the fact that you are scum, instead of letting you get speedlynched it could give you a chance for a claim just so we don't fuck up. (It could potentially stop a mislynch if that happened to be the case)

And beyond me thinking this was ridiculous and fake

In post 522, Espressojet wrote:Lol, look at all this flailing.

There's no way he's a power role, I was wrong in that initial assumption.

This is a blatantly scummy feigned conclusion and complete mud-slinging

I don't like your antagonistic tone and moreover I don't like your rationalization of an Anatole lynch. I think unnaturally forwarding your agenda, and I think you're scum

Oh hey fake post are all the rage.
Now explain why you think it's fake, since I showed how reck's post were fake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #787 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 780, MattP wrote:
In post 776, farside22 wrote:Anyone thinking otherwise is stupid or scum.

Well that's a dumb cop out for legitimizing people disagreeing with you

There is little reason to town read a slot that give cold reads that agree with your and no fucking reason why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #791 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 788, MattP wrote:
In post 786, farside22 wrote:Oh hey fake post are all the rage.
Now explain why you think it's fake, since I showed how reck's post were fake.

Before I cater to you and explain something completely subjective, look at the last post and ask yourself how Espresso came to the conclusion that Anatole must not be a PR

I saw a player use those words before.
Give me time and I'll check the game I saw that.

In exchange you explain how reck's comment was not faked reading the quotes I showed

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p6170112
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #852 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Matt:
Vezo meta for you

Town games

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

And

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Recent games I played with vezo.

Which was why I asked him how my rage looked fake.

I don't have time to search for scum games, but he is more talkative as you can see.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #861 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 853, vezokpiraka wrote:

Farisde becoming aggressive the first time in KOTOR was when she was called scum. Guess what. She was scum that game.

There are more examples of this. Every time someone called her scum she became aggressive. Until then she was as peaceful as a snowflake.

Guess what mr. You obviously haven't read the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #862 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 854, MattP wrote:I think Reck's behavior is excusable based on his explanation, Farside. He is town.

I don't want to vote Vezok.

I'm set on an Espresso lynch. My vote isn't changing today.

You have fun then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #863 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 857, Espressojet wrote:
In post 856, MattP wrote:
In post 855, Espressojet wrote:I'm actually starting to think I'm going to get lynched though.

Ty for your contribution

I thought I posted something else, but I guess not.

To sum it up, Csareo is likely scum here and Reck is proving himself town in my book.

Now explain why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #870 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 868, mykonian wrote:this is silly but so are the "top two wagons".

I think vezo, reck or tso.

The only case I saw I expresso was fake reads that are subjective.
Still need to do that search.

I think everyone needs to list top 3 scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #880 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 873, xRECKONERx wrote:Motherfuck. Matt said he isn't moving his vote. I'll be around to switch if I need to do so, but I really really want a farside lynch today. Her posting and attack methods have been atrocious.

Says the person who has yet to explain the discrepancy I pointed out.

You want 1 for 1 bitch, let me know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #886 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Matt: If he read the case and agreed with the case, why would he agree about a case that is all quotes about Tso and think it was you?
That makes less sense.

In post 875, MattP wrote:I'm going to

VOTE: MafiaSSK

Because I'm getting rid of a moderately scummy player that contributes nothing useful to the game

Please explain with meta on vezo you know of what makes SSK a better lynch.

In post 876, MattP wrote:I also don't like he posts nothing the entire game but jumps onto Espresso an hour after Flubber put on a third vote.

Nothing new. He is pretty much like I saw before. Plus with just over a day I expect people to vote scum no matter there alignment.

Also Flubber did the same, anything on him about meta?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #888 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 886, farside22 wrote:Matt: If he read the case and agreed with the case, why would he agree about a case that is all quotes about Tso and think it was you?

I'm seriously flagging this one.

holy shit you're one of the thickest people I've ever seen. what the fuck. do you just not know how to write OR read english?
Oh and in regards to post 795 from Reck:

He likes a case about Tso
Thinks it's about Matt

Tell me looking at Myko's case why the case looks good if you are fucking reading the actual case it's self.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #891 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 889, MattP wrote:
In post 886, farside22 wrote:Matt: If he read the case and agreed with the case, why would he agree about a case that is all quotes about Tso and think it was you?
That makes less sense.

In post 875, MattP wrote:I'm going to

VOTE: MafiaSSK

Because I'm getting rid of a moderately scummy player that contributes nothing useful to the game

Please explain with meta on vezo you know of what makes SSK a better lynch.

MattP wrote:
In post 887, xRECKONERx wrote:

holy shit you're one of the thickest people I've ever seen. what the fuck. do you just not know how to write OR read english?

To be fair farside, Reck's explanation of his fuckup just makes sense on a cognitive reading sort of level. The explanation is complicated because of the added meta situation involving TSO, but it makes sense, even if I too got tripped up on it logically for a while too...it clicks.

Fine I'll put reck on ignore and report his post at this point and vote my second scummiest.

Vote: Vezo

In post 876, MattP wrote:I also don't like he posts nothing the entire game but jumps onto Espresso an hour after Flubber put on a third vote.

Nothing new. He is pretty much like I saw before. Plus with just over a day I expect people to vote scum no matter there alignment.

Also Flubber did the same, anything on him about meta?

He explains it in his post, he was at work and haphazardly reading and made a mental mixup. I've seen 100x worse happen, and his explanation of his mental mixup makes sense to me. I don't know what to say, it's not like I'm not acknowledging that what he did was stupid, I just think it was a genuine mixup. Read his explanation, it makes sense that someone could essentially not make sense in that manner.

I can't say anything content-wise about Vezok because part of my rationalization of a read on him stems from something that is "ongoing"

You see, here's the thing, you're defending MafiaSSK with meta, so I don't understand why you're so hung up on my personal meta. Considering MafiaSSK has literally said like one thing this entire game I don't really think there's anything to even derive meta-wise. I think he's a useless and harmful player, and I think regardless of your understanding of his meta he did something scummy and opportunistic by voting Espresso pace-wise when he did

You said vezo offers nothing for reads and defend Vezo so....????
Ongoing? Did you even look at the links I provided?

Also I'm curious why SSK over Flubber? It's really simple. You can get rid of useless but what info does that lynch give you about SSK or others?

That is what I look at.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #893 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 890, MattP wrote:
In post 887, xRECKONERx wrote:

To be fair farside, Reck's explanation of his fuckup just makes sense on a cognitive reading sort of level. The explanation is complicated because of the added meta situation involving TSO, but it makes sense, even if I too got tripped up on it logically for a while too...it clicks.

Fine

Ignore Reck.

Vote: Vezo

FTR: I refuse to respond to reck.'s shitty comments to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #895 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh I must be scum not reading the game.

Wait that's reck's excuse.

I missed a few pages and got preoccupied

Wait more reck excuses.

Take one, pass them around and you have beer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #896 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 894, xRECKONERx wrote:Oh, just now? Not for the past five pages where you've been talking about me to everyone else like I'm not in the game?

I'm not moving it. I'm not moving it at all. farside backed into a corner, lost the argument, realized she had no moves, and is now trying to jump on a townie at deadline. NO FUCKING THANK YOU.

Do one for one and I may think this rage was true.

Wait it's not.

The point of staying on a vote no one agree's is what?

Also you keep making shitty comments about how i post things, why would I try to talk to you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #902 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 789, MattP wrote:
In post 787, farside22 wrote:
In post 780, MattP wrote:
In post 776, farside22 wrote:Anyone thinking otherwise is stupid or scum.

Well that's a dumb cop out for legitimizing people disagreeing with you

There is little reason to town read a slot that give cold reads that agree with your and no fucking reason why.

It's because I was already reading Ki-Gi as town and Vezok's posts came off typically what I would expect from Vezok town, whether or not I consider them quality posts. Good luck ever finding a game where Vezok demonstrates effort when delivering reads. Link me to a single town game of Vezok's where he was articulate with going through his reads

@Matt: This post.

Which I gave 2 games he posted more thoughts in.

I'll reread esp and flubber myself I'm tired of fighting but vezo is not useless.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #903 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is one issue I've had with expresso since this thing started.
Anatole stated the following:

In post 410, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I've played with espresso twice - once he was scum and once he was town. He played just as clueless and obnoxious as here. His scum game was so bad that there was no way he could be scum. I don't want to make the same mistake twice - but this blatant dipshittery in this game leads me to a "this guy is probably 16" read rather than a "this guy is scum" read.

After this espresso was pretty lurky and asked reads from others while providing others and then did a test and I don't recall what the test was all about.
The main thing that people have issues with espresso is the PR call he had on Anatole. It's pretty anti-town but as I said I have seen town start doing comments like this frequently.
Scum don't tell the world they see a PR unless it's close to be lynched for them and to let there scum buddies now. Anyone playing mafia knows it's a big red flag and I don't see blantly scummy flip scum these days.

Next will be flubbernugget.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #904 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 666, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 624, farside22 wrote:
In post 621, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm still drawing blanks on how myko is trying to get his reads. And he's probably going to scum read me for saying I'm drawing blanks. Like that's the kind of logic I feel like he's trying to push. I don't get it. I almost got it in the beginning of the game but now idk.

And?
Like this is pretty much just posting to post.

What is your view on let's say csa or tso? You have a view on them ?

Its posting to say that if myko keeps going after shallow reads this late in the day he's scum.

Csareo had a permanent VI read from me. I haven't seen him as town but from his play so far I honestly think that the day he gets a scum pm is the day he lurks so hard SSK ends up calling him out in it.

TSO is null/scum. Like normally, "saying this game sucks" or something to that effect as an excuse to half-ass your way through the game is a scum tell to me. But I kinda feel where he's coming from here. I don't see anything juicy to latch onto, and as MattP can tell you, I'm not quite the conversationalist to really put life into the game. Maybe he's the same way?

@TSO. Weird question. I can understand if you don't want to answer it. You go to a party of about 20-30 people, with only 3 of which you know. What do you think you would do in a situation like this?

In post 763, Flubbernugget wrote:Wanna vote for Espresso, but I kinda want a VC first.

In post 871, Flubbernugget wrote:Hey look a vote count! I really thought Espresso had more votes.

VOTE: espresso
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #905 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I got my son next to me and meant to post a comment with those quotes above and pushed the wrong button.

My issue with Flubber is he kind of just stayed with myko for reason's I don't get and then he has this list of who he thinks is scum but doesn't vote anyone of them and just jumps on the espresso wagon for no reason at all seen.

Adding flubber to my scum list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #920 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 918, Espressojet wrote:OK, SSK or flubber, which one we doing, cuz I'd be OK with either.

I think Flubber over SSK.
SSK always lurks. I mean if you want I can link the meta I found to show he actually talks more as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #929 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 921, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm not liking how farside wagon isn't taking off.

That's because there is no case

In post 923, MattP wrote:Vezok is town
Reck is town

That is all, enjoy lyfe

Reck, just iso TSO and then vote him and we can be happy with our lives

Vezo isn't town. I'd almost bet on it if was allowed.

I still don't get what the issue with Flubber is.

Tso hasn't really done much this game either. Made jabs at myko and basically very little scum hunting.

Vote: tso
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #930 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Well except the votes in Flubber is lurker and a player that some suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #935 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 934, MattP wrote:Not that I don't think he's played a bad game, but not that I also don't like the majority of the players haven't played a bad game too

I look at who is really scum hunting and who is fluff posting.
Those with thoughts that come with insight, bad players and those who just post for the sake of posting.
I try to see if those who don't post much is meta related but I just can't find that time lately.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I also look at lies and discrepancies too.

I have no read on bel for example. He's lurky but I don't know if that is normal.
With someone like tso I know he can push who he thinks is scum and give thoughts on players more.
The most I saw was his attack on myko and finding SSK scum.
I don't know why SSK lurking is more scummy the bel for tso. I have nothing from him but little post and little thoughts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #938 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 936, Flubbernugget wrote:TSO isn't scum and that lynch isn't happening. 14 hrs left; it needs to stay between Espresso and me (preferably Espresso though :P)

Why?
I may have missed it, but I don't recall why you think esp is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #952 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 949, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 714, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: farside22

Preemptive, reactionary vote on me after agreeing with vezok

Tries to push vezok as scum because he's "pushing a newbie" as if that's fucking relevant

Uses cherry picked meta (literally 20% of my games this year, probably a smaller percentage if you go back 2-3 years) to say that my behavior this game is scum and out of line with my "town meta" because I WASN'T A JERK IN ONE GAME

It just reeks

If this is the sum of the case against farside, it's pretty weak. She played like this (aggressive, frequently wrong, botched reasoning and difficult to understand) in the last game I played with her when she was town. It's going to be hard to discern her alignment with any certainty without flips

:cry:

Just an FYI if people don't understand my post are unclear, I'd like to know why.
It seems clear to me so I don't get the comments like this and it does not help me when people say they don't understand.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #954 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I need a count down clock.
I'll be around to vote till 3pm today.
Would rather see tso lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #955 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 953, vezokpiraka wrote:You should try using more commas and write shorter sentences.
I also find it hard to read your posts but manage to understand them.

I end up feeling stilted trying to make sure comma's are in the right place.
I'll work on preview instead if posting right away.
I most likely will fail, due to multiple interruptions in my life.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #960 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Pretty sure I also made a counter point to two of those points reck calls scummy.
The 1st point by reck just reads as omgus to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #963 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 961, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I also want to clarify that 100% of mafia players use botched reasoning to justify wagons they think are right at some point or another and it's not meant to be insulting or anything - we won the game I'm referring to and farside did have one of the scum pegged. Just saying, in this case it's not a scumtell necessarily and the case is pretty weak regardless.

Yea, day 1 messiah. Damn fake doc claim.
Put pasche on ignore and the 3rd was a town read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #978 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 964, T S O wrote:farside where the hell is your evolution of your scumread on me?

It is more background notice then in your face.
I also don't see why your voting SSK as it seems lacking and easy to do.
I mean when you want to discuss little posting there is bel and ask that fall under that category.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #979 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 975, T S O wrote:
In post 944, MattP wrote:
In post 940, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 933, MattP wrote:Btw I'm not super ego confident about a TSO scum-flip but I can rest easy knowing at least it's a lynch that will give us something to work with

What insight do you think a TSO lynch would really give us?

More content generated from him / more interactions than either of espresso or flubber?

tell me what you expect from a townflip off me again?

Oh is the point I get to ask what you get from a flip on SSK either way?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #982 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think esp has the most votes.

In post 927, Oman wrote:
Vote Count - D1 - 12A, 7L

Espressojet (4) - Anatole Kuragin, Flubbernugget, MafiaSSK,
farside22 (2) - xRECKONERx, vezokpiraka,
Flubbernugget (2) - Belisarius, Espressojet,
T S O (2) - mykonian, MattP,
vezokpiraka (2) - Csareo, farside22,
MafiaSSK (1) - T S O,

Not Voting (0) - Nobody!

Current Deadline

(expired on 2014-09-03 15:24:00)

I'm out until almost deadline. Enjoy your day guys :)

Vezo and bel voted esp.
So 5 votes there.

I hate lynching without a claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #993 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Who are your current scum reads esp?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1026, T S O wrote:farside's is shit.

Did I miss that big reason that SSK was scum from you?

Did I miss you doing some actual scum hunting this game?

*looks*

Nope.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 916, T S O wrote:I kinda feel Reck's scum. I also feel SSK could be scum.

In post 917, T S O wrote:reck ain't happening tho

vote: mafiassk

In post 768, T S O wrote:Reck, if you're not going to respond to farside, I'm not going to stop calling you scum.

She made 1-2 illiterate posts and the rest are perfectly literate if you have intention of actually reading them.

In post 1024, T S O wrote:One day maybe you're going to think "Wait a minute, I ALWAYS look scummy, maybe I should make an effort to not be scummy!"

These post are seriously just random comments tso makes in the game.
There is not one reason he explains why he thinks anything he said. There is no case. Nothing in his ISO that shows why he came to a single one of the conclusions he post above.
This people is called active lurking by scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: vezo

xRECKONERx wrote:farside attacks TSO, TSO calls her town and won't lynch her. That's EXACTLY how I respond to cases on me when I'm scum.

And yet your voting me and calling me scum and protecting vezo who never said why esp was scum and makes false reasoning a case.
Fascinating.

Vezo/reck scum here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1059, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 1037, Flubbernugget wrote:I agree Beli was an interesting kill considering he was lurking even harder than me.

You're saying you should be lynched?

You are far worse. Be helpful and vote vezo

In post 1064, T S O wrote:I still think vezok's scum, I still think SSK is lurking scum.

Oh vezo for sure. SSK just reads like SSK.
I also feel like your better as town then you are here, so

T S O wrote:I want to lynch basically fucking everyone here.

How about reasons here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1067, T S O wrote:yes/no

cool vote though.

Really? Why?
It makes no sense from what I see of players to say I do X as scum and vote another player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1071, T S O wrote:
In post 1068, farside22 wrote:
T S O wrote:I want to lynch basically fucking everyone here.

How about reasons here.

How about giving one player you're solidly townreading?

What?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod v/la for 48 hours.
Month end and sick is a bad combo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1083, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I'm about 65% sure that matt and csareo are a scum team.

VOTE: csareo

Why do you have a scum read on Matt?

@tso

my town reads are somewhat difficult to explain but here is how best I can explain while felling like crap.

MattP - he looks to be reading and trying to figure people out. I feel opposite of myko in regards to about Matt's lack of vote. Why wouldn't scum vote a claimed pr? It would be easy to do given the late hour and no one would blame him.

Mafias SSK- meta town. He really is more active as scum but on a personal level would like to see him replace.

Will be back thrus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1098, xRECKONERx wrote:I want Csareo dead but I want farside dead
so much more

Look at yesterday. Look at how she had to find a way to back up off of the mislynch on me and justify jumping on TSO
at fucking deadline

Farside is scum, TSO is town, actually. No way does scum hop off of one mislynch onto a scumbuddy's wagon at deadline.

Staying at a vote near deadline helps how?
Your point is stay on a player that won't be lynched at deadline and vote for one of the 2 wagons you lean scum on his scummy. No seriously that is your point.
How dare farside vote another scum read but ignore the fact reck does it.
That is how dumb your point is.

Pfft and there goes scum vezo for the hop on wagon.

Question to Anatole.

Why are you using associative tells today, when day 1 you stated the following?

In post 778, Anatole Kuragin wrote:What point farside? I don't know who is scum with espresso, it's stupid to speculate on that without a flip

I mean if it is stupid to speculate on ESP was is it not stupid to speculate today?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1107, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1104, farside22 wrote:Staying at a vote near deadline helps how?
Your point is stay on a player that won't be lynched at deadline and vote for one of the 2 wagons you lean scum on his scummy. No seriously that is your point.
How dare farside vote another scum read but ignore the fact reck does it.
That is how dumb your point is.

Uh, what?

You didn't jump on a deadline lynch. You jumped onto a NON-WAGON that wasn't going to happen at deadline. That's what makes it ridiculous.

"I've been tunneling on Reck like an idiot all day, but now that it's near deadline, I'm going to have a MOMENT OF CLARITY! ...and vote someone who is nowhere close to being lynched."

That is how dumb your play is.

Tso had more votes then you and vezo.

I know you don't look at that stuff but maybe you should look before posting things that aren't accurate.
In post 927, Oman wrote:
Vote Count - D1 - 12A, 7L

Espressojet (4) - Anatole Kuragin, Flubbernugget, MafiaSSK,
farside22 (2) - xRECKONERx, vezokpiraka,
Flubbernugget (2) - Belisarius, Espressojet,
T S O (2) - mykonian, MattP,
vezokpiraka (2) - Csareo, farside22,
MafiaSSK (1) - T S O,

Not Voting (0) - Nobody!

Current Deadline

(expired on 2014-09-03 15:24:00)

I'm out until almost deadline. Enjoy your day guys :)

Time I voted, wagons and conversation taking place around you, who I had a scum read on outside of you.

No really it is called reading the game.
Hard stuff, i'm sure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1109, Csareo wrote:Vezo's vote switch is just another of his million scum tells.
Anatole is just giving excuse's to prolong his scummy death.

Yes he is.

In post 1111, Anatole Kuragin wrote:is anyone who is not voting you scum?

Csa was voting vezo at the start.
Basically case is associate tells and same case from yesterday.

Vs
Vezo, weak case, inaccurate reasoning and opportunistic wagon jumping.
All that and no real scum case that doesn't follow someone else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1119, T S O wrote:Farside you need to work on your literacy because I'm trying to be neutral between Reck and you but it's hard when I can only read one person's point of view.

Between my head cold and feeling pissy towards reck; you are asking a lot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1133, mykonian wrote:
In post 1121, MattP wrote:I will just say, Myko, that I obviously would have hammered a known town bus driver before deadline if I were scum considering it was a "towny" thing to do and I wouldn't have gotten shit for it, and Idk why you think it's weird that I stalled on a lynch. I was hoping Oman would give an extension given the nature of my question to him, and I was upset that the lack of attention given by the mod to the game was to my detriment when it was something that shouldn't have any influence on the nature of the game. I didn't vote because I thought I was completely justified to have a chance to see an answer to my question before a lynch having asked it 5 hours before the deadline.

It is weird because I hammered it x hours after (what we thought to be) the deadline, with nobody doing a thing about it. By all means, this could have been a d1 without a lynch. That's really strange, it never happens, and it would really suck.

You would have been fine with that just because of your principles, you had an important question and you had the right to an answer before the lynch. That right is all you are hiding behind here.

And I can't think of a question which possible answer could convince you that esspresso was town.

I don't get why this is scummy to you.
Can you explain why a no lynch makes Matt scum with a town flip?
Don't give me the no info mumbo jumbo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1169, MattP wrote:Yeah, that sucks anatole, you're right

Is that sarcasm?

In post 1172, T S O wrote:let's quit the bitching and vote vezok

Agreed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #138) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

I still don't see myko point on what makes Matt scum for not voting.
I feel scum would be more the happy to vote and hammer a claim pr. Scum would know the player was town, why hesitate?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1181, mykonian wrote:because you could get the same lynch tomorrow. A no lynch is a victory as well.

But as far as I can see, you are already set on not believing it because you keep approaching it from that angle no matter what. There's something else that you don't talk about that makes you not want to vote matt, which is a little annoying.

Apart from anatole and you theres nobody who really wants to speak out about matt, which I guess is to be expected.

To get myself from one tunnel in the other, I do not like TSO's current burst of activity, the singlemindedness of it. I don't think vezok and tso could be on one scumteam. The way things are now, matt could explain his actions as insincere as he wants (which he does), and it simply isn't going to take off. Vezok isn't talking and he's the default as it stands. Can't really be sad about it, but it is worrying me a little. It's going really easily.

You talking about the NAR stuff?
I would say it is pretty typical track then bus drive is known. I just don't know if Matt has modded or has that knowledge. I expect you, me, reck, vezo or any person that modded to have an idea about resolution order.
The only thing I think bothers me the most is Matt being pretty casual on the attack. I would expect a more you mad bro attitude. But that's be a personality thing.

Vezo is scum. Come to this side or tell me why he isn't.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1183, mykonian wrote:No, I'm talking about where you keep asking the same question but don't bother to respond to the given answers. I get it, you don't want to vote matt. Stop bothering me about it, because you are already set on not being convinced and I can do better things than talk to a brick wall.

Like what?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1184, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Myko, you don't see any merit to the Csar case?

Why isn't vezo scum?
Why does his hop on vote not get more notice from you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1187, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Because I don't think he is scummy?

You can't ask "why isn't ___ scum" because the burden of proof is on the claim that he is - and you've provided jack in the way of any incriminating evidence.

So those questions you have asked vezo and prodded him about is not suspicion?

Like this moment:

In post 1103, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1086, vezokpiraka wrote:How about you vote farside and cut the crap.

why'd you tell me to cut the crap if you were just going to capitulate?

What happened after? He did not respond and you didn't chase it. Vezo wants to lynch me, then hops on one point and disapears.
Nice dodge on why you are town reading the spot that was so sure a player is scum he switched at the weakest moment.
Nothing scummy there. :roll:

Myko: you stated I was asking the same questions and not responding. I'm asking what questions did I repeat and not respond to the awnser?

Tso: you do owe me more then vezo scum read
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

All that said, don't expect big cases from me. I'm a bit tired of the attacks on how I post
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1190, mykonian wrote:"why are you voting matt (while this play does not make sense as scum)"

Never asked you this. ^

Anatole Kuragin wrote:farside - vezok kinda bugged me with that but my question was more out of annoyance than because I thought he was contradicting himself in some super scummy way. I don't see any reason to believe he is scum. Aside from that one vote switch, what is your case?

Why is he a town read?
I'm going to keep asking till you give me an answer.

He used made one case that was similar to yours. He made no case or reason on esp. His meta reason point is garbage and he switched votes after telling you to vote me.
Hint: his scum read on me is fake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1086, vezokpiraka wrote:How about you vote farside and cut the crap.

In post 1102, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm down with that.
vote csareo

In post 1142, vezokpiraka wrote:Anatole being certain about something means he is just anatole.

Anatole: I searched and did not see vezo respond to your comment towards his post.

@myko:
Besides sick, stressed at work and frustrated that vezo continues to get by with that vote and another player giving him excuses? Other then that I'm perfectly fine.
Sigh

Give me a day to form my views better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1074, T S O wrote:As in, you give me a townread that you're confident in and you explain why you are.

If you can't do that, then you're essentially answering your own question. If you can, we'll go from there.

Well tso you owe me something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1200, mykonian wrote:I don't get it, anything wrong?

Not sure how I was unclear.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1196, mykonian wrote:
In post 1088, farside22 wrote:I feel opposite of myko in regards to about Matt's lack of vote. Why wouldn't scum vote a claimed pr? It would be easy to do given the late hour and no one would blame him.

In post 1141, farside22 wrote:I don't get why this is scummy to you.
Can you explain why a no lynch makes Matt scum with a town flip?
Don't give me the no info mumbo jumbo.

In post 1180, farside22 wrote:I still don't see myko point on what makes Matt scum for not voting.
I feel scum would be more the happy to vote and hammer a claim pr. Scum would know the player was town, why hesitate?

Ah.
Well you posted it as a case and that is me shaking my head in confusion. Even the way you expanded on it is more anti town then scum. I just feel that something like this isn't screaming scum and I feel confused as why you think people would see it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1194, Anatole Kuragin wrote:there are more townies in this game than scum, so my default assumption is null/town, not scum because that would be idiotic

I'll note the biggest reason you are scum reading csa is due to a contradiction.
Was there more then that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Myko: if you are going to be around tonight let me know. I need someone to bounce thought on that I think can keep me sane .
I'll be around about 9pm est.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

I agree with tso about vezo scum and the case on csa is shit.
I would like someone who can post better to make a case.
Tso?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1256, T S O wrote:If I was scum, I'd probably just lurk. That points to Reck and maybe Matt, I guess. I don't know. It's not like anyone is actually supporting me, so it's all wasteful anyway.

I did ask you to make a case too. No one understands my POV.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

I am going to make a longish post tonight that probably will sound crazy crackpot theory.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1266, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1265, farside22 wrote:I am going to make a longish post tonight that probably will sound crazy crackpot theory.

just so i can avoid reading a long post if possible - does it involve me being scum in any way?

Yes .
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Your case on tso is what exactly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1271, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Refusing to provide any justification for wagons he's trying to convey some sense of confidence about, going with a gut scum read on him and hoping that myko is town.

And?
I mean vezo never justied his vote switch, which you were fine about. Vezo has not justified a single fucking thing that was not basically the same fucking case you made , yet you contained to allow him to do so.
Why?
Why does vezo get by with shit post others do, that you say is scummy , but hold this phantom town read on?

Anatole Kuragin wrote:I said at the beginning of the game that this is not the same TSO I have played with in the past where he was town.

And I showed links this is not vezo town. Your point ?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1269, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1267, farside22 wrote:
In post 1265, farside22 wrote:I am going to make a longish post tonight that probably will sound crazy crackpot theory.

just so i can avoid reading a long post if possible - does it involve me being scum in any way?

Yes .

Ok, cool then this will be easy. It's wrong. And now I have even less faith in the vezok wagon because you agree with it.

VOTE: TSO

Oh and since you decided to make this shit comment I'll point out you drive that esp wagon so anyone thinking your views hold value should make you think scum is buddying you (which I wonder why you don't think that) or you are scum driving cases on town and not caring who follows.

Should I point to the game we were in together and your much better POV and cases? Or do you make shot cases as town that I'm unaware that you use day after day unchanged?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1274, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1250, Anatole Kuragin wrote:and you still haven't made a case for vezok

In post 1239, Anatole Kuragin wrote:dude, none of you have even tried making a case on vezok - constantly saying "this lynch sucks vote vezok" does not illuminate anything for anyone who doesn't already agree with you

In post 1231, Anatole Kuragin wrote:What case on vezok has been made that is not "small and miniscule" - one of you PLEASE make a post detailing the case on him because I asked farside to do the same thing and it was total shit.

I've played with vezok and his behavior here does not seem incongruous with his town play. I have played with TSO and his behavior here is incongruous with his town play that I have seen.

Frankly I hold TSO town to a higher standard than vezok town. TSO is showing too much confidence in a read I have asked 5 times for an explanation for if he's not willing to explain it.

Links to both games please.
Also in both cases is it one game only you are using meta on?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1277, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1275, farside22 wrote:
In post 1269, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1267, farside22 wrote:

Yes .

Ok, cool then this will be easy. It's wrong. And now I have even less faith in the vezok wagon because you agree with it.

VOTE: TSO

Oh and since you decided to make this shit comment I'll point out you drive that esp wagon so anyone thinking your views hold value should make you think scum is buddying you (which I wonder why you don't think that) or you are scum driving cases on town and not caring who follows.

Should I point to the game we were in together and your much better POV and cases? Or do you make shot cases as town that I'm unaware that you use day after day unchanged?

I'll freely admit my game is a lot worse without a scum flip, but there's no way there's not scum between tso, csareo, and you.

Wow that Matt conspiracy shit was fast to disappear and just as quickly a scum read on me.
Fascinating. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1283, Anatole Kuragin wrote:yeah well, you guys are all acting really weird about each other

Pot this is kettle.
How the fuck you doing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1284, T S O wrote:quite frankly this game is a massive, massive fuckfest. me being good as town is based on me being certain on some things, like townreads. there's nothing happening here.

I find it difficult to give a fuck when no one seems to be trying.
Like the case I asked you to make. :dead:

@Myko: Here is where my problem with your case. It is based on one idea. It doesn't really read as an out and out scum case.
I thought you had something stronger and it just didn't happen.

When you have Vezo making no case on Esp and placing a vote, why does it become, well it's vezo? He makes inaccurate meta and it gets ignored. He tells people to vote me and then simply ignores his own push and jumps opportunistically csa with the same case that has been repeated since the start of the game. Yet there is new points made against vezo that AK ignores and has this well meta and gut read.
I would like AK why a player you state is scummy as town and scummy as scum was worth pushing as a scum read? You give very weak meta points and then jumped on Esp because he did his dumb comment? What made him so scummy not to be just null based on the meta you provided in the game?
Now you are giving Vezo a pass based on an ongoing game and ignore things he does as scummy because?
No seriously the case you gave to about Csa I could make the same points about Vezo but he is town and you have yet to explain why other then vague meta you can't provide and have not even used the meta I provided from games over.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #162) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1379, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I think Reck or TSO or both are scum. I'd vote either one.

Where or why are you scum reading reck?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1382, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I was scumreading him since the beginning of the game, but you and vezok vouched for him. Vezok is dead and my opinion of your mafia play is pretty much ruined if you are town so either way that's not a deterrent anymore.

I didn't vouch for reck. I was pushing his lynch day one.
As for you other comment about my play.....ditto to you and your play this game.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1386, Anatole Kuragin wrote:My mistake, you're right abut your posts on Reck.

I am just completely speechless that you would vote me at the beginning of this day given what happened yesterday and the fact that I was most likely the failed night kill.

Your play this game feels miles apart from the game we were in last.
Your cases were better. You were thinking things out and trying to pull the game apart based on reads. This game none if that.
All that said why would anyone target you over the claimed tracker?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1412, Csareo wrote:Why would TSO claim NOW he knows mafiassk is confirmed scum?

Why is it scummy?
What does he gain as scum doing so?
Myko: same question to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1415, Anatole Kuragin wrote:There's no reason for scum to be desperate enough to fake claim at this point considering how shit we have played, tbh

This^

I'm looking for a few response before I vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #168) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1417, Csareo wrote:TSO hasn't even told us what his PR is. Scum 101.
Sounds like he's trying to justify a wagon without actually risking being CC'd.

As scum he gets one dead townie.
I really don't get why you think this is scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #169) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Question to anyone: did csa ever state a scum read on tso before the soft claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #170) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1422, Csareo wrote:
In post 1419, farside22 wrote:
In post 1415, Anatole Kuragin wrote:There's no reason for scum to be desperate enough to fake claim at this point considering how shit we have played, tbh

This^

I'm looking for a few response before I vote.

You know better than this. Scum fake PR's more than anyone else, and it's to get a basis for lynches.

Yea it's typically fake doc/protective roles.

Were you scum reading him before the soft claim?

Ebwop: fair enough csa.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #171) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1428, mykonian wrote:
In post 1421, farside22 wrote:
In post 1417, Csareo wrote:TSO hasn't even told us what his PR is. Scum 101.
Sounds like he's trying to justify a wagon without actually risking being CC'd.

As scum he gets one dead townie.
I really don't get why you think this is scummy.

FARSIDE

THINK BEFORE YOU PRESS SUBMIT.

HE GETS LYNCHED FOR LYING! Wtf
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #172) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1430, Csareo wrote:I'm pretty sure scum wins if we mislynch.
We kill a townie today, another is NK'd, and a mafia can die tommorow and still win with the final NK.

Dependent on TSO not being a good that is. Even then, scum would only need to finish one more town lynch.

9 player
Typically 3 scum
6 town - mislynch
5 town-Nk town
4/3 tomorrow
Lynch scum
2/4
You get the idea
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #173) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1435, mykonian wrote:Actually, reck might have a point. There's a thin border between passive and annoying and being scum in plain view.

That better be directed at recks own play. :mad:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #174) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1437, mykonian wrote:csareo, you are posting sense here. Can you explain to me why farside is full on defending tso here?

Why don't you fucking ask me?
I'm fucking curious why people auto believe he is fake claiming.
Seriously myko do you not fucking read before you submit?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #175) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1440, Csareo wrote:That's dependent on TSO being lynched tommorow, which isn't even for sure. TSO also has a reputation forstarting wagons on scumbuddies and playing out the rest of the game.
He did it in BE's 1601, starting the wagon on his scum buddy.

There are a million possibilities, none of which discredit the evidence we have to believe TSO is lying.

Yea, I can see that thought process.

If he is scum It is wifom with SSK.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #176) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1445, Csareo wrote:
In post 1437, mykonian wrote:csareo, you are posting sense here. Can you explain to me why farside is full on defending tso here?

I have no idea. Farside's defense is unusual, because it is also very reactionary.
Which is why I doubt it is do to a solid town read on TSO.

I can only justify such reactionary posts, if farside were to have confirmed TSO in the night. Also unlikely.

No I don't have a town read on tso. The claim seemed natural and had to do with others reaction to his claim.

Not that myko reads things I post. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #177) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:06 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: SSK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1484, Csareo wrote:And I'm not buying that there is a connection between me and Mafiassk.
Apparently pushing a different wagon makes me his scumbuddy?

Can someone PLEASE explain the logic in that statement.

I don't think your scum.
I also wonder why SSK doesn't come in and say anything, but then again he's not a prolific poster.
Also with 12 player starting there is typically 3 scum.
I've never seen 4 scum but I've seen 2 in a 12 player game.

If let's say tso is bussing, one scum still down. If SSK is town tso should be lynched. I just don't see the downfall
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #179) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

I read everything.
1st: thank you tso for making me laugh.
2nd: still think csa is town regardless of SSK flip.
3rd: still scum reading Anatole.

Finally I got laid off work at the end of my day...how was everyone else's fucking day?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #180) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1681, MattP wrote:Sorry Farside :(

Thanks.
It's a happy and shitty feeling.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #181) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tso: results please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #182) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1694, T S O wrote:I don't consider the n1 JK of Reck relevant as he wouldn't have been killing - I do consider the JK of farside relevant.

T S O wrote:Town Jailkeeper - roleblocked farside as I expected Csareo-scum to not kill if he was scum - kill went through.

Okay I imagine your thoughts are based on those you think scum together?

My scum suspects are Anatole/reck.

Reck called me out when I mentioned ssk's lurking hard day 1. He also jumped on the vezo/SSK theory after it was brought up, even though he said vezo was a town read.
Anatole scum read is more based on playstyle and gut.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #183) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1698, mykonian wrote:well, that's one way to join me :/

I've been calling reck scum for some time so nothing really changed.

I also think if we lynch scum today it almost can guarantee a town win with tso's ability.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #184) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1701, mykonian wrote:Yes, that's the point. Something did change and you keep harping on about what happened before. That whole mess between you and reck went nowhere, keeps going nowhere.

And?
You have a point or are you just being an ass?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #185) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1702, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1697, farside22 wrote:
In post 1694, T S O wrote:I don't consider the n1 JK of Reck relevant as he wouldn't have been killing - I do consider the JK of farside relevant.

T S O wrote:Town Jailkeeper - roleblocked farside as I expected Csareo-scum to not kill if he was scum - kill went through.

Anatole scum read is more based on playstyle and gut.

So what you're trying to say is, it's based on nothing.

Nope.
That is your misrep.
Meta is valid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #186) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1705, mykonian wrote:
In post 1703, farside22 wrote:
In post 1701, mykonian wrote:Yes, that's the point. Something did change and you keep harping on about what happened before. That whole mess between you and reck went nowhere, keeps going nowhere.

And?
You have a point or are you just being an ass?

How is it that you only care about the part where you had a huge argument about something I certainly can't remember anymore, and don't care about the parts where people got lynched.

I'm voting for a player that voted/hammered vezo. What makes you think I'm not paying attention?
I also mentioned the connection to SSK, I mentioned something new about reck other then the argument.
So again what is your point myko?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #187) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1707, mykonian wrote:
In post 1700, farside22 wrote:
In post 1698, mykonian wrote:well, that's one way to join me :/

I've been calling reck scum for some time so nothing really changed.

I also think if we lynch scum today it almost can guarantee a town win with tso's ability.

I'm not posting spanish, stop the brick wall impression and actually respond to me in stead of repeating your original post in different words.

You said something untrue
My whole case on reck is not just about the argument I had, so ?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #188) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 592, xRECKONERx wrote:Somehow I forgot that Beli is in this game. Huh.

I really wish MafiaSSK wouldn't sign up to play games. :\ I know he's lurking and that's normal but it's still unfair to have a completely inactive slot.

In post 447, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 425, MattP wrote:I'd like a flubber lynch

That, I can do.
VOTE: flubbernugget
In post 427, farside22 wrote:I feel like SSK is lurking too hard.
Again, this is a known quality when you play with SSK. What qualifies it as "too hard"?

In post 1312, xRECKONERx wrote:Matt, if your theory is myko/SSK/vezok, I'd much rather lynch SSK first out of that group.

In post 1318, xRECKONERx wrote:Yeah I'm reading back now.

I don't see myko as scum but I guess I could see the SSK/vezok link.

In post 1336, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: vezokpiraka

Here first, then SSK?

Defends SSK.
Fluffs off his lurking as null but if actual meta involved reason why did he not show him as scum.

Later you have the myko/vezo/SSK connection and reck saying he'd vote SSK but votes vezo after all that, even with a town read in vezo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #189) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1717, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Tomorrow is lylo with likely two scum alive if I am lynched today.

Why are you voting Csareo? He could be scum but if TSO is telling the truth he didn't send the kill.

TSO, why didn't you protect a conftown player who 100% was going to be killed?

Have you ever had a jk role Anatole?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #190) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Tao: when you have a moment can you tell me your thought on the discussion thus far
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #191) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1751, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1749, Anatole Kuragin wrote:VOTE: farside

Why now

Scum Anatole will jump to any player to save himself.

Vote: Anatole

Already
Anatole Kuragin wrote:my suspicion of csareo is well-documented, but I don't know who the partner would be now. farside or reck. we need everyone to claim I think

So basically the person he already vote and the moved over to someone else and next will be csa.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #192) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1774, T S O wrote:let's go dead csareo

I think csa is town and anatole is scum.
Can you jail two people or at least if you disagree say you will jail either Anatole or reck if csa flips town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #193) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1790, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 69, mykonian wrote:
In post 67, Ki-Gi wrote:We had to get those comments out of you.

yes, that's the best thing about an unreasoned vote.

All we got from you is "wow" in that time. Oh, and now this post, obviously, where apparently it dawns only now on me that I'm using a language based tell to accuse you.

So. "wow, I've been really caught on that" or "wow, I rarely don't post such sentences bruh"?

So it turns out I had no calculus homework until next class. Yay me. Rereading the whole thread. Currently on page 50. This was a bad idea but there's not much left to go so whatever.

Initial thoughts: Myko was pushing a lynch for TSO pretty hard. And his case wasn't all that good throughout the majority (if not all) of the post. Reck has been playing more defensively than scumhunting, and I see the cases he's trying to push as pretty weak as well. Especially on farside. Summary of that case would be nice right now because I'm not going to be able to filter all this to really get it on my own.

I'm concerned that with Anatole follow on reck, then switch off.
Like he says reck is scummy and then falls off at any chance the moves onto someone else for crap case reasons.

I mean when your talking cases and reasoning I found csa the paranoid newb and myko points wifom.
Reck jumping on vezo after a town read and then votes for vezo after saying he would vote for reck, which I pointed out.
Typical scum move bus when needed but don't push if necessary.
I'd rather see reck lynched but I have stubborn (tso) and, vi (csa).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #194) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1795, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1791, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't like Reck's hammer on Vezo

It was an accident. As I said (and the mod apologized PUBLICLY for this), the infrequent vote counts made it hard to see that he was at L-1.

In post 1792, farside22 wrote:Reck jumping on vezo after a town read and then votes for vezo after saying he would vote for reck, which I pointed out.

#1- I had a townread on vezok until I read Matt's case on him for the SSK interactions and his reads list was really fucking scummy
#2- Vezok NEVER fucking said he would vote for me, in fact the one thing he kept saying with his dying breaths was NOT TO LYNCH ME.

I really still dislike farside, who is stretching the truth and talking in circles about me. A farside/Csareo team wouldn't surprise me at all.

Sorry my sentence structure on that was incorrect.
I meant you didn't think vezo was scum, saw the potentional of vezo/SSK, but stated you would rather vote for SSK, then hammer voted vezo.
I do agree the lack of vote count from the mod does not help, but I'm curious why you voted vezo over SSK at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #195) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

The problem with the link is scum knows one is town and one is scum.
Saying hey sure I can see this and then seeing this:

In post 1318, xRECKONERx wrote:Yeah I'm reading back now.

I don't see myko as scum but I guess I could see the SSK/vezok link.

In post 1336, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: vezokpiraka

Here first, then SSK?

I mean the next day you didn't vote for SSK until the claim.
So really saying one then the other and knowing one is town means no lynching scum buddy the next day.

What's your thoughts on Anatole?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #196) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Although this discussion gets me thinking more about Anatole, wasn't he agreeing with the connection Matt brought up?

Also @tso: you brought up bel's scum list did you think he was off?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #197) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1806, xRECKONERx wrote:farside. Are you just not reading my posts?

I said that the link I saw was that
if
vezok was scum,
then
SSK was scum, too. I literally just said "I wasn't going to vote SSK until the claims happened", so I don't know why you're pointing it out again.

I just gave my thoughts on Anatole. 8 posts ago.

ADD.
I half read things and just respond.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #198) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1797, xRECKONERx wrote:This is so easy.

Anatole is town. This is obvious because of the way he reacted to the TSO/Matt claim clusterfuck yesterday.

WHICH MEANS, currently, there is a wagon on town, comprised of three players. One of those three players is currently getting wagoned by the people that drove the lynch on SSK yesterday. Another player on that wagon is someone I've been screaming at for being scum the entire game and she is simultaneously wagoning Anatole while talking past everyone else to try to test the waters on a wagon on me. ANYTHING to stop her buddy Csareo from getting lynched.

Can you explain why anatole's reaction to the claim is town but csa is a scum read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #199) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

I think reck has tried to call me scum with everyone he's tried to lynch this game. :neutral:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”