bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:48 am

Post by bigbenwd »

/firmcon
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:44 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

... I'm a bad person, I havent posted yet:(
*hides in corner of shame and does nothing but look at what rick and glamdring are doing*
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #149 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:35 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

sorry, I'm a bad inactive person :oops: *begins his readthrough*
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:23 am

Post by bigbenwd »

ok, for all reasond stated, after my rereadthrough and analysis I'm going to
lynchvote:yggdrasil
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:54 am

Post by bigbenwd »

agreed
vote:mlaker
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:31 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

why am I so suspicious?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:12 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I kust havent had much to say in this game. I'll claim 3rd bote though if you guys really want me to.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:20 am

Post by bigbenwd »

Me, along with _____, are a endoplasmic reticulum. I may communicate at night with my partner
simple masons, maybe the ribosomes could join our group too, I'm not sure (rough ER has ribosomes attatched to it)
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:51 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

... it will be, no worries.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #210 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:58 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

a ribosome functions with tRNA. ribosomes have codons in it that conform with the tRNA anticodons which then produce an amino acid, which then create a polypeptide chain, more commonly reffered to as a protein. a codon is 3 nucleotide bases in RNA in a sequence, a mutation is when the codons somehow shift, or change producing different amino acids, and thus producing different poteins.
(basically, it reads and translates DNA through RNA) and it can be found either free floating in the cytoplasm, or attatched to the rough endoplasmic reticulum
(ye haw for my bio class first quarter and my report on... yep, you guessed it, Ribosomes!) do I get a cookie now? :lol:
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #218 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:33 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

that does have to do with the function of a lysosome, thereby
vote:caveman
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:31 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

.... dang that was a fast game, and a good one. yo be fair, the scum did have an easier win condition. instead of wholse town dead, it was just equal to number of organelles.
-Werebear

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”