DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (isolation #400) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:44 am

Post by DOMO »

I suspect that you don't want to touch NM because that's too obvious. kitty is obviously tonight's NK, and science didn't send the kill in during the night because of lame profile time stamps telling us when he last logged in (why is that information public?). You're running low on targets, that's what I think.

There's no reason for doubleslap to be ahead of bulba in your lynch queue.

Oh hi bulba. Thanks for killing my scumread on PN.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (isolation #401) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:45 am

Post by DOMO »

bulba, assume I'm town. Who's your next target?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #402) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:58 am

Post by DOMO »

Yeah ok it's bulba. PN seems interested in the game, keen to interact with people, while bulba comes along, makes a crappy vote for me, disappears. He's just hoping for the best here.

VOTE: bulba
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #403) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:34 am

Post by DOMO »

Well it's certainly between these two. I don't mind getting lynched so long as these two are the others. Win.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #404) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:36 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2555, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:and i want doubleslap lynched based on pure gut

I feel it's a bit late to be applying gut reads to your thinking.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #405) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:39 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2554, Bulbazak wrote:Sounds like someone desperately doesn't want the attention to be on them.

Haha! So explain why I came stomping in today with a bullshit claim,a nd a self vote? That's the opposite of what you're suggesting here.

In post 2561, Bulbazak wrote:That makes it sound like you know PN is town.

I'd love to hear a detailed explanation of this thinking.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (isolation #406) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:52 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2563, Bulbazak wrote:You told PN that it was too late to start applying gut reads to their thinking.

Well I was hinting that instead of acting on gut, people should by now be trying to link people to the dead scums. But feel free to interpret that in whatever way suits your agenda.

bulba, let me ask you again, seeing as you dodged the question last time... assume I'm town... who's the scum?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #407) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:56 am

Post by DOMO »

In fact don't just tell me one name bulba... tell me what you think about everyone who's left.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #408) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:09 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1767, mastin2 wrote:Son.of.a.bitch.

VOTE: Bulbazak.

In post 1768, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Total Wreck

@Farside: Why did you decide to remain in the game?

Also, Mastin is town.

These two posts are 11 minutes apart.

Why the hell would bulba, assuming he's town, think mastin is town after she made that previous post?

It's a fucking fake crumb, it's so obvious it hurts. You're all stupid and I'm really clever.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #409) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:28 am

Post by DOMO »

Fuck you bulba having the word "mastin" in your sig. That means that I can't ctrl/f "mastin" in your ISO.

Anyway, you were scumreading mastin d1, then not on d2.

This is from late d1, just before the hammer...

In post 1665, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: Mastin's not town. Not sure about PN yet.

And this is from your first post on d1...

In post 1768, Bulbazak wrote:Also, Mastin is town.

It's a fucking fakecrumb, and it's obvious as shit.

More bulba quotes...

In post 1660, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1604, Pine wrote:The only reads I feel confident in even mentioning right now are TW/House as Town and Mastin as Town. From what I can tell this is solidly their Town game

Explain.

In post 1665, Bulbazak wrote:Pine's entrance to the game, as well as his recent posting, where he's straight up said that he's actually out of his slump, both are solid town posting.

In post 1661, Bulbazak wrote:The Pine wagon is a bad wagon, btw.

In post 1697, Bulbazak wrote:This means we're getting another week of d1, doesn't it?

In post 1713, Bulbazak wrote:I'm lynching TW for that hammer.

Notice how he wants an explanation from pine for his townreads, yet thinks the lynch is bad. Notice how he's concerned about another week of d1, and then next post is complaining about the hammer.

It's bulba, and I haven't even started to look at his interactions with pasch.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #410) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 am

Post by DOMO »

From bulba's opening post...

In post 74, Bulbazak wrote:Pasch pings as well.

2nd... (comment directed at pasch)

In post 80, Bulbazak wrote:This feels fake:

All over pasch like a bad rash. That rhymes, I might write a song about it.

Meh his pasch interactions look better.

pedit - didn't even occur to me that I could disable sigs. It's not that important, I just had to be slightly less lazy about it.

Anyway why is kitty suddenly not a townread ds? Do you actually think kitty-pasch was sick bussing? I considered that in a fit of paranoia, but I think kitty is really town based on tone alone. The pasch thing is just confirmation imo.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #411) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2573, Doubleslap wrote:she's still alive over a mostly inaccurate and nonthreatening farside*

farside was a smart kill imo, it looks like my work.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #412) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:47 am

Post by DOMO »

UNVOTE:

hang on
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #413) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:54 am

Post by DOMO »

For some reason I thought farside was involved in both scum lynches, which would make the assumption that she is wrong very strange, and would have me think that marquis knows she's wrong to scumread me. I thought marquis slipped there but no such luck.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #414) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:36 am

Post by DOMO »

bulba's fake crumb. I just can't see that being town. It's really that simple for me.

kitty's analysis of me is spot on. I've played shit this game, she's right that I've been late to both the scum lynch parties. But PN has linked a scum game of mine. Notice how I ruthlessly bussed my ONLY buddy. That's classic DOMO-scum. My lynching of pine and pasch this game is far from ruthless. If I'm scum, I'd have been on the case on at least one of them throughout, especially since both of them were scummy as hell throughout. Of course self meta is not very helpful, and of course me being self aware of my meta means it takes away a great deal of sincerity. But I have a bad habit of bussing, and the way I lynched both the dead scums is inconsistent with my scum meta.

kitty, as for bulba's comment about wanting to policy lynch wreck for the hammer... I felt it was an unnatural position under the circumstances. Even bulba himself says in the post before that we're in for another week due to another replacement. Why didn't the hammer please him? I suspect that bulba reacted like that because he is
trying
to be town, rather than just being town. Town should be pissed off about the lack of claim request, and the lack of final reads etc. But actually in this game town was happy the day was finally over, and a dead PR would be a price worth paying for progress. That was how I felt, that's the polar opposite of bulba's position.

I am utterly convinced it's bulba, and if it's not it has to be aronis/PN.

I'd like doubleslap to talk more though. The remaining three - nm, kitty, science... if it's one of those three we need PR intervention to wi, I think.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #415) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:45 am

Post by DOMO »

AAAH that's the game I played with mastin, she was hydra with adaptive heap.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #416) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:03 am

Post by DOMO »

You're bert? Then how the fuck do you think this is my scum game?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #417) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:12 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2601, KittyCupCake wrote:I like this list. I agree that ES, NM, DS, and Bulba should all effectively be off the table. That leaves two potential scum. And we have three lynches left. -So even lynching me along the way means we should still win this.

You think this is between me and PN?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #418) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:13 am

Post by DOMO »

That's probably why you're alive kitty.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #419) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:15 am

Post by DOMO »

I'd like to see bulba, pn and doubleslap lynched, but that's only because I KNOW i'm town, and I'm very confident it's not one of kitty, NM or science. If I had to take one out of that group of three to allow for my lynch, it wouldn't be bulba.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (isolation #420) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:45 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2605, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 2602, DOMO wrote:You think this is between me and PN?

Yeah, that's where I am.
PN is my preferred, but it wouldn't shock me if you were scum, especially now that I've seen your scum game and know I can't read it through tone.

Well I'm 100% sure it's not me and 99% sure it's not you, so that kinda narrows it down.

In post 2610, KittyCupCake wrote:I've also considered that you might have left me alive, since I'd expressed a strong town read on you and have demonstrated a frequent willingness to fight in defense of my town reads.

Yup and with farside scumreading me, this is exactly why I'd have killed farside, and exactly why I think the farside kill was smart. Understand that from my town pov, I feel like the NK was designed to keep me under pressure. It also occured to me that you could be scum, but that's so unlikely that I'm willing to ignore that possibility unless and until I find myself at lylo with you.

In post 2610, KittyCupCake wrote:Let's start with PN, then and work from there.

I'm prepared to give you my vote. I just hope I'm not wrong about you, because even if I get lynched, I don't want you getting lynched.

In post 2615, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:how did you miss this, domo?

I've missed a lot this game. If anything that's a town tell. I look for PRs when I'm scum, so I'm either town who isn't reading literally everything, or scum pretending to just so I can make this argument.

In post 2617, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:i also feel like ur death tunnels on TW and Bulba have been kinda ridiculous, like the most ridiculous i have laid my eyes on ever in historic past games

Well that probably speaks volumes about how I've played this game. It's probably because my drug and alcohol intake increases over the Christmas period. I was near certain that wreck was scum, and I feel the same about bulba. If I'm wrong, I'll get over it.

VOTE: p-nonsense
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #421) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:50 am

Post by DOMO »

idk, not as confident it's bulba. Let's say 57.4%, to pull a number out of my arse.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #422) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 am

Post by DOMO »

How is this so messy when we're so far ahead?

I'm town. Kitty is town. If you're town, then that equals defeat.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #423) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:55 am

Post by DOMO »

massclaim imo
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (isolation #424) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:58 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2625, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Stop acting nonchalant about how games over

The game isn't over, but when we have three lynches to find one scum, then that means we're far ahead. But when I see someone who I'm basically 50-50 about saying we should lynch me and kitty after his townflip, I'm worried that actually scum is in a decent spot here.

Hence, massclaim. Maybe we can clear someone like me or you. That would be HUGE.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #425) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:02 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2628, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:it IS. that's what makes your lack of sense of urgency to be serious at the beginning of the day so mind blowing head scratching whatever

I woke up yesterday in a bad mood and hit three bongs before I even dragged myself out of bed. I was trolling because it was amusing my stupid stoned mind. My sincerest apologies for putting my amusement before your annoyance.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #426) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:03 am

Post by DOMO »

I'd expect one more PR, maybe a doc or JK'er. Although watcher is potentially gamebreaking, I hate that role, I think it OP.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #427) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:05 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2628, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:seriously
no one is confirmed town.

This sounds to me like the language of scum. It feels like you don't like PoE.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #428) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:12 am

Post by DOMO »

JK makes sense because a JK will prefer to target scum than a town PR. Maybe JK rolls dice. But yeah a doc is gonna taget mastin n2 so doc is unlikely.

And we're ahead, in terms of probability. If we assume everyone is equally lynchable, then we're 50-50. That's not the case. kitty has very good reasons to be town. Her interactions with pasch are expert it it's scum-scum. I'm not dismissing it entirely but I'm working with probabilities here. If we assume that kitty and science are town, then we're way ahead, because even if we roll dice to decide our lynch, we still win more often than lose.

kitty is not scum, and you trying to make us paranoid of her feels like scum trying to minimise the impact of PoE.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (isolation #429) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:19 am

Post by DOMO »

Well I'm not fighting my lynch either. I'm trying to ensure that the other two lynches are on those who are most likely to be scum, which I see as you and bulba.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #430) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:20 am

Post by DOMO »

UNVOTE:

kitty reassess please
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (isolation #431) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:21 am

Post by DOMO »

This isn't the same bert I bussed in the linked game. And it's not the same DOMO that bussed bert.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #432) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:44 am

Post by DOMO »

When I was scum with bert, he was getting into trouble on d1, thanks in part to me. His reaction was to sit back and hope it all went away. Eventually he claims cop and then waits for everyone to back off. Here, he's in trouble but rather than sit back and hope it all disappears, he's actively scumhunting. If bert is scum then this is a huge adjustment to the last time I played with him. I was all over bert in our scum game because he wasn't playing well, he wasn't making a great deal of effort to look like a townie. This is a different bert here.

kitty is wrong, at the very least.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #433) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:50 am

Post by DOMO »

Perpetual Nonsense - towning it up nicely
Bulbazak* - still scummiest by a distance
Doubleslap - I ISO'd him and he's not very scummy but then again he hasn't got a strong town case
DOMO - this is dumb town domo
Not_Mafia - notmafia felt really town while I was tunneling them
EXAKT Science - timestamp tell of lameness
KittyCupCake - I still strongly feel she's town, but she's wrong to narrow this down to me and PN, and that is a concern because if we're the next two lynches, it leaves bulba for lylo. I can see scum motivation in her actions, but she looks like town, and votes like town. She has a very strong town case and I'm not reassessing that until lylo. That said, I do not think she is unlynchable at lylo.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #434) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:24 am

Post by DOMO »

I picked up on the "unblocked" comment at the time, however it comes after mastin tells us she was blocked, so it's reasonable for town VT kitty to assume she wasn't targetted by a scum RB'er. The original post of kitty's that bulba picked up on might have been a fake crumb of the type I'm accusing bulba of, something she can later point to in support of her fakeclaim. But it seems very unlikely that scum would plan to fakecrumb inventor, simply because there would be noone confirming her night actions.

idk, I don't feel like that's nearly as compelling as bulba's "crumb".
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #435) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by DOMO »

I don't understand how you can clear bulba through pasch interactions while pointing the finger at kitty. That makes no sense whatsoever.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #436) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by DOMO »

Correction - it makes no sense whatsoever from a town mindset.

It can make sense from a scum mindset though. You could be trying to keep people paranoid about kitty while leaving bulba around for lylo.

doubleslap emerging here as a serious contender.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #437) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 2659, Doubleslap wrote:I reread bulb, nm, pasch ISO but didn't reread kcc's and forgot she scumread pasch

You read pasch? Well then how come you're unaware that he was all over kitty? The kitty-pasch thing wasn't all one way traffic. They were all over each other. You'd know this if you had actually read pasch's ISO.

You're doing the opposite of convincing me I'm barking up the wrong tree here.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (isolation #438) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by DOMO »

One of bulba/doubleslap. I'm comfortable being in a lynchpool with those two.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (isolation #439) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by DOMO »

I think I can argue a towncase for everyone else.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #440) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2667, Doubleslap wrote:Massclaim is too early, like I said, I'd be totally down tomorrow with a mass claim cus there's stillva good chance to lunch correctly today

Really? How can you have any confidence that we have a decent shot of a scum lynch today? It looks like it's gonna be you, me or bulba, and you're towning me while being unable to decide what you think about bulba.

doubleslap is cracking.

VOTE: doubleslap
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #441) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:52 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 931, Doubleslap wrote:i hate self votes so much

Why didn't my self vote upset you?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #442) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:58 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 965, Aronis wrote:Pasche is prob town at this point.

Wisdom, If you lynch kitty today, I'll lynch any townie you want tomorrow, provided they don't claim to be a PR.

This post is really really bad if it's town. For all of bert's towning, this just hurts my eyes to read.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #443) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 am

Post by DOMO »

I'm not concerned about the empty slot yet simply because we know it's very unlikely to be a scum slot. I don't anticipate that slot remaining empty throughout this game day, we should expect a replacement at some point today.

That said, if it doesn't happen, then there needs to be some compromising somewhere, sure. I'd like to see kitty and nm driving the discussion a little more tbh, they're currently the most townread players here. They need to decide between them who the most likely town is out of the four active players, and we lynch the other three. I'm ok being in that lynch pool if it's decided by those two.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #444) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:50 am

Post by DOMO »

I'm pretty sure that lynching bulba, doubleslap and aronis/pn is a town victory. Basically kitty and pn need to decide if I should be lynched, and if so, who I should be traded for.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #445) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:54 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 428, Pine wrote:Holy shit do you people ever stop talking? Two, three pages of useless drivel

This was pine moaning at me and shiny, because we were driving the conversation during this period. Why didn't pine like what we were saying? Over this period that pine refers to as drivel, shiny has pasch and bulba as scum, while I'm in the process of shitfting from mastin and shiny towards pine, and shiny eventually convinces me that bulba is scum too based on those games he linked.

In post 388, Paschendale wrote:
In post 369, DOMO wrote:I dunno, I was simply mocking your idea of scumhunting.

Kinda agree with this assessment of what Shiny and a few others are doing here. It's not really helping the group accomplish anything to just make unfounded assertions. There is no reason to believe anyone when they don't offer reasons.

Interesting that pasch agreed with me about shiny's scumhunting skills. I wasn't impressed at the time because he wasn't explaining where his reads came from in any detail... but he was right about pasch. Maybe he was right about bulba too... pine and pasch seem really keen to slap down shiny. He was onto them, that's why he got NK'd n1.

In post 395, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:no, because hes scum. you just cant see it cuz you dont know how to see it

and then after he has flipped scum you have these wonderful reactions to my push from Pasche and Pine to tell you who the buddies are

R~

Is this what pine thinks is drivel? Two scum guaranteed, maybe three.

In post 421, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 285, Pine wrote:Push on Bulba feels off. I don't see much scumminess from Bulba, much less what Hydreigon is showing

In post 322, Paschendale wrote:
I'm not seeing it. Disagreeing with you doesn't make someone scum. Now, if you have a point to make or a case on Bulba, please share it. Otherwise, if you're not going to do something constructive, just shut up and sheep the players who are.

Noting the two reactions to my Bulba push that I think are telling again. If Bulba is scum like he should, I feel at least one of those is scum with him. Pasche more likely than Pine, because Pine's post came right after my exchange with Bulba and I'm not sure if scum would dare to do that before seeing how town takes it: if town agreed, then Pine would look bad for doing this. Paschendale on the other hand is confident in doing it knowing that Pine has stated this and Kitty has agreed.

R~

I think it's pretty clear that bulba has to go. Doubleslap is all over the place at the minute, but maybe he actually was fucking driving while posting shit on mafiascum. I thought that was too idiotic to be true, but the case against bulba just looks so compelling.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #446) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:55 am

Post by DOMO »

UNVOTE:
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #447) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:24 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2682, Doubleslap wrote:quick aren't ya?

I'm a prolific lurker. No it's not alignment indicative.

I self voted today to put myself at L-1. I figured my lynch was necessary and with me being vanilla, the optimal mislynch. Only a scum lynch is better than my lynch.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #448) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by DOMO »

bulba you're completely ignoring the fact that I'm happy to be lynched. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not scum. What have I been doing today? Trying to save myself? Or trying to narrow down the scum so my mislynch can be afforded?

Why are you so focussed on me at this point of the game bulba? Why don't you do what I'm doing... accept your own lynch, and find two others to take down with you. I'm one... who's the other?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #449) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by DOMO »

Just lynch me, bulba and doubleslap. If it's bert, well done to him for towning up and obvscum slot. If it's kitty, well done to her for being amazing scum. If it's NM, well done for tricking me into shifting my read. And if it's science, fuck him for being lame.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #450) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 2689, KittyCupCake wrote:But, I don't really like any of those lynches.

It's between bulba and doubleslap. I'm not worried about PN so much now. Yeah aronis was terrible, but terrible doesn't always mean scum. I'd prefer it if we had four lynches to get this right, but I'm still comfortable with how it's shaping up.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (isolation #451) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by DOMO »

And bert, don't worry about kitty. It's ballsy scum who leaves her alive for lylo. She's a NK along with science.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #452) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 2695, KittyCupCake wrote:Why would a scumDS say this, as opposed to just not saying anything here and letting me false clear pine?

Well I can think of two reasons - town cred, and to make you look iffy when pine flips.

That's not necessarily what I think, I'm leaning more in bulba's direction than slap's. But I'm not prepared to clear doubleslap on that alone, I'll need more before I'm comfortable with moving them into the town pile.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #453) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:03 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2700, Bulbazak wrote:Because I'm absolutely sure it's you. Marquis is an outlier, but I'm thinking that is unlikely. Everyone else reads town. I'm not going to be shaken off because you don't think you should be tunneled, especially when that is what you're doing to me.

Well you're either absolutely full of shit, or absolutely wrong. I'm assuming the former. But, I've already accepted I could be wrong, which is why I haven't been focossing on only you. I've seriously considered doubleslap, pn, even nm. I've been trying to get reads. You've just been waving your finger at me and not doing a great deal more than that.

I'm not saying don't tunnel me. I'm saying that if you tunnel me, do it with the intention of figuring out my alignment, and tunnel other people in an effort to figure out their alignment. I might be confident that you're scum, but not that confident that I'll dick around all day waiting for you to get lynched.

But it's ok, I got what I wanted out of you. You finally gave me another name. You say marquis. Great, let's lynch me, you and marquis. You down with that strategy bulba?

I'll go tomorrow if this is a town flip.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #454) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:09 am

Post by DOMO »

I think slap's vote is on bulba so I believe that's L-1.

Hammer yourself bulba.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (isolation #455) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:11 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2494, Bulbazak wrote:I really don't like Pasch's Domo vote. It reads very fake and insincere. I really don't like how there's no progression on it, meaning it's likely not meant to be a jump on a viable mislynch, as I'd think he'd lay a lot more groundwork as scum.

Check out bulba tying me to pasch who's about to flip scum.

Yeah we got this.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #456) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:43 am

Post by DOMO »

hi5
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (isolation #457) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:43 am

Post by DOMO »

Why pn and not slap?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #458) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:46 am

Post by DOMO »

notmafia emergin from nowhere to hammer has given me a bad feeling about this. Where have you been notmafia? How are you bored after hiding for 48 hours or however long you've been lurking for?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #459) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:50 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2511, Not_Mafia wrote:So Exakt Science hasn't accessed the site since the 27t . Realoswd my doubleslap read was shitty PoE so happy to lynch between this and Domo today to finally sort that out, will look at VCs and Pasch/Pine associations sometime before the end of the week

VOTE: Bulbazak

Ok I feel better reading this. Science's timestamp tell could have gone unnoticed, it was pn who pointed it out. Why would last scum in a 1 vs 6 remove what was until this post a viable mislynch?

I'm happy with nm.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #460) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:51 am

Post by DOMO »

pn = nm

I have no idea how many time I've made that cock up.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #461) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by DOMO »

Now tell me it wasn't a fucking fake crumb.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #462) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by DOMO »

Aw man massclaim would've sealed it for sure, we get doubleslap cleared, leaving me, bulba and pn for the gallows.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #463) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by DOMO »

haha from dead thread...

In post 14, Wisdom wrote:No domo, I'm following along thinking you're being stupid

I know exactly what this relates to... my tunnelling of wreck. Yeah that was dumb, seeing as I didn't eventually town him.

At least everyone else who I tunnelled, I ended up getting their alignment correct eventually. There's method to my madness.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #464) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by DOMO »

arcangel, your modding was fine, thanks for the game. The modkill was fair, it was the 2nd time wreck did that. I thought he was scum and didn't want us to fluke a scum kill, that was why I was against the modkill at the time.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #465) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by DOMO »

Oh yeah and I wouldn't have argued with a science modkill for inactivity. That timestamp tell sucked. I really wish that information wasn't public, I don't see why it needs to be.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #466) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by DOMO »

I still think I should get mvp.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #467) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by DOMO »

Shouldn't you have been told who visited shiny the night he got killed?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #468) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by DOMO »

Oh yeah ninja. Durrr.

And yeah both you and kitty were excellent. This is my worst game at this site for some time, but it still wasn't a disaster. I tunnelled hard, and got reads, which were mostly correct, so I'm satisfied.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #469) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 2731, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:If not for DOMO's turnaround, We would be plodding along as a week-long Lynch -1 wagon.

Scum were fucked really because town were very good at being town. As soon as I realised you were bert, that helped me read you better.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #470) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:20 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2751, farside22 wrote:Yeah, I was so paranoid about you.

My fake claim today was designed entirely to make you more paranoid, even though you'd been NK'd haha
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #471) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:49 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2740, Bulbazak wrote:It wasn't a fake crumb. I realized that there was no way to push Mastin as scum after the Pine flip, as that absolutely cleared her, and that I'd realize that as town. I would have said that regardless of my alignment. And I don't crumb.

Ok well I believe you now! I guess it was a lucky hit. I suppose the meta thing that I found in shiny's links was lucky too?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #472) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:50 am

Post by DOMO »

I suspect that was more a tell that you're unaware of. t wasn't so much activity, more accurately, the enthusiasm, or lack of it.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #473) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:58 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2752, farside22 wrote:Good job Domo, kcc and mastin.

I got lucky. I did ok in the end, but I was late to pretty much every scum party. I towned all three of them at one stage. But while I can be fiercely stubborn, I'm also more than capable of huge 180's. I'm just happy to see that my tunnelling worked, for the most part. I realise that I was probably annoying people at times, I'd feel bad about that if I wasn't getting anywhere.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #474) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by DOMO »

pine...

In post 602, DOMO wrote:Who the fuck has a shit before eating?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #475) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:19 am

Post by DOMO »

pine I understand it's frustrating to be lynched as scum on d1, but complaining about bullshit case and all that waa waa, I don't often see town complaining like that, and a town lynch is pretty much always a bullshit case.

You got lynched because you were scummier than most others. Play better imo.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2771 (isolation #476) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by DOMO »

How can anyone not like being vig? You get to shoot annoying people.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”