Mini 1637- Pokemon Generation I uPick (Game Over)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Egg

Most likely to crack under pressure
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 24, LastManStanding wrote:
In post 23, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm in a game with two people who had me completely fooled when they were scum.

That's not a great start.

Are you just gullible or do you suck as town or what?

The point of this post is?

In post 36, TierShift wrote:I wanna know. It doesn't seem like a completely normal reaction to me.

Specify what you mean by pretentious and "completely normal" and where BBT is doing this. Right now I have no idea what you mean
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Policy or srs bznz?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why do you think scum is going to behave like Kbw rather than just lurk?

BBT, what experience do you have with Bert?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 57, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:None, but the name rings a bell for some reason.

Well he's doing the same thing as Kbw so why kbw and not Bert?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And the first question was directed at you also
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No particular serious reason? And that also doesn't answer my first question
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Unless you want to show me when you became so uncooperative
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 74, Espeonage wrote:less likely to be something that can be taken advantage of by scum.

Disagree, certain mons are going to be more like to be more powerful PRs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Know something we don't Flames? You were in SDR2 Mafia where I was a flavour cop so you should know how in theory it could benefit town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@flames Well mine are based on my pokemon's learnset and so is the sample role pm's so...

and that has nothing to do with what I said
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Espeonage, what is your experience with Bert? And do you disagree with #77?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 92, Espeonage wrote:Like incredibly strongly disagree. You can pull a move from almost any pokemon's moveset and make a role out of it.

Maybe because my homesite is a Pokemon forum and I am used to seeing Metapods and shit like that as power roles.

What makes you so confident this is going to run like a Smogon game? I knew you were from Smogon, I'm not familiar with their game meta but if Smogon is your homesite I imagine you'd be at least tangentially clued up on the competitive side or the in game side of things and what mons are good and are meant to be good, are you really not even slightly trepidacious that certain mons are more likely to be better PRs?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I can understand your reasoning. But a 1 in 27 chance of you catching scum isn't exactly tantalising, we random lynch with better probably than that
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #106 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why so willing to flavourclaim Egg? Do you think we all should and why?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Espeonage considering the loaves of bread you've been dropping about being PR it doesn't seem like making lategame is a prority of yours.

Kbw do you have even an inkling of a read on a single user?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #115 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There are at least dozen things that can completely mitigate that, it's just an almost irrational level of confidence for a high risk seemingly low reward situation
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay Espeonage is a strong townread, still not convinced to flavourclaim though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #120 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 119, Egg wrote:Not mafia, why is it high risk?

We don't know exactly how flavour interacts with roles. PRs etc...

In post 119, Egg wrote:Hell, why is it even low reward.

In post 94, Espeonage wrote:I go from my ability working 1 in 165 times to working 1 in 27 times.

In post 119, Egg wrote:Flavor doesn't necessarily show what kind of role I have and if someone has a role where it helps to know it, I'm cool with that. Like I said, I doubt he's lying at this stage of the game.

I'm not arguing with either of these things, but the "not necessarily" part is the the important part
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #162 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Kbw wagon sucks and there is 1-2 scum on it.

@mod BBT is voting twice

Fixed.
Last edited by Prof Oak on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #163 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Looking at it has reminded me that Wisdom is in this game though. Wisdom what are your reads?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #165 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because I've seen Wisdom who contributes, I've seen obnoxious spamposter Wisdom, I've never seen lurk Wisdom
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pidgeot is No. 18, so we'll see soon enough
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #242 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Kbw is still a shitty and boring wagon. She is town lurking, not scum lurking.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #260 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 252, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - KBW, moaning that there is nothing to comment on whilst doing absolutely nothing to provide things to comment on. Scummy.

Why does scum continuously float and attract negative attention despite being called out on it multiple times? Kbw is a policy lynch at best.

In post 254, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Disagree with Egg 'trying to look townie'.

Agree with Seo looking scummy.

Why? On both counts

In post 254, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - NM, who was the scum on the wagon then? What a shitty comment to throw out and back up with absolutely nothing.

Who am I voting? Why am I voting them?

In post 258, Wisdom wrote:You could post one quote per post. Sure, that results in spamposting, but it's better than quote walls imo

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #266 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 262, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Because it might look suspicious for him to change his behaviour immediately? Because he is relying on someone defending him against the 'PL'? To avoid actually having to contribute?

Seems like an excuse to stay on the wagon, these are just reaching, even now at L-2 Kbw clearly doesn't give a shit about his wagon

In post 262, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Seo's 'RVS' vote lasted way too long and his defence of his vote reeked of scum.

The unvote was weird, will have to check if it's a playstyle thing. What do you think of Tier's "focus" thing? i.e. What do you think he means and did you get the same sense?

In post 263, Wisdom wrote:

well thats what i do when i catchup

Please don't fall behind this game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #267 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is Kbw scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #268 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is Kbw scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #269 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 265, Wisdom wrote:NM you've yet to tell me why KBW is town

Why is Kbw scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #271 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 264, Wisdom wrote:
In post 259, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:229 - I really like this. Spam-posting is good scum tactic to create apathy.

Actually it's more often scum who post things like this to look good.

Also, scum benefit much more from a slow game where nothing is happening than they do from a spam-posting one where they are unable to keep up. Trust me, scum kill me N1 all the time for this.

Your vote would be appreciated. What do you think your current vote is doing?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #272 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 270, Wisdom wrote:So he's town because "too scummy to be scum"?

No. Now why is he scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #274 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No it isn't, I said because he is consciously attracting negative attention.

No, do you have experience with scum Kbw to say he posts this way?

Now why is he scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #277 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Remind me to blacklist you postgame
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #311 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's not the vote it's the whole exchange, I'm really burnt out on your "posting style" after Duck Tales
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #315 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I didn't catch up until day 2, and I still had to read it. And it told me your spamposting from the masons game wasn't a scum thing but consistent "playstyle" thing. And yes Bert, I got frustrated,I'm not a robot as some users seem to think
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #317 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's not your blacklist
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #320 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's you misintrepeting what I'm saying and me restating it, if you can't see the distinction between what I said and what you said then that's nothing to do with me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #348 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 334, TierShift wrote:Not_mafia has a huge stick up his ass and I wanna know why.

Oh you

In post 334, TierShift wrote:Why is kbw town other than 'attracting negative attention'? He was basically active lurking and doing so blatantly, which is null more than anything.

Disagree, look at LMS and BBT versus Kbw

In post 334, TierShift wrote:Caught up.

That were 14 empty pages.

In post 332, TierShift wrote:A lot happened here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #361 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 358, Seohyun wrote:
In post 348, Not_Mafia wrote:Disagree, look at LMS and BBT versus Kbw

This versus thing never happened. Those votes were just as bad, or worse, than mine. Heck, BBT should be thrown in the suspicion pile. LMS...well he's just the most lurky one in the game, unless marquis is actually reading this game

I meant look at how Kbw lurks versus how they lurk

In post 350, TierShift wrote:
In post 334, TierShift wrote:
In post 350, TierShift wrote:Why is kbw town other than 'attracting negative attention'? He was basically active lurking and doing so blatantly, which is null more than anything.

Disagree, look at LMS and BBT versus Kbw

What is there to see there?

Kbw is in your face and unapologetic about it, LMS and BBT are slinking through evading all attention. And Seohyun has just reminded me Marquis is in the game and is doing this too, but he does all the time, LMS is an unknown to me but I know BBT hates lurkers.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #404 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Prodge, haven't read page 16 yet
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #463 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are BBT and Egg strong town?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #464 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And explain Flames for good measure, I can't recall him even posting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #493 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay, assuming you aren't BSing for a moment, why won't you explain your reads?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #556 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Votecount
Flames682
(0)-

Bert
(1)-
Marquis

Marquis
(0)-

Seohyun
(0)-

Metal Sonic
(3)-
Tiershift, Bert, Flames257

Wisdom
(1)-
Espeonage

Espeonage
(0)-

Micc
(2)-
Wisdom, Seohyun

Egg
(0)-

BlueBloodedToffee
(2)-
Not_Mafia Keybladewielder

Keybladewielder
(3)-
Egg, BlueBloodedToffee, Micc

Not_Mafia
(0)-

TierShift
(1)-
Metal Sonic

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is February 1st, 2015, at 11 AM EST. This is in (expired on 2015-02-01 11:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #557 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Worst part of MS' slot is LMS, still think BBT is the the more likely candidate for scum lurker. Still not touching the Kbw wagon and inclined to hunt off it, as much as I hate to agree with Wisdom Micc's hop on Kbw came from nowhere and sucked hard.

VOTE: Micc
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #576 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

We still have time to lynch BBT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #593 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 591, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I can't KNOW.

In post 590, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:But you're talking to him like he is town in the first part.

Cognitive dissonance.

VOTE: BBT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #595 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Will go back to Micc if necessary
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #607 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

post 591, BlueBloodedToffee"]I can't KNOW.[/quote]

In post 598, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why would you want to work with someone you're scum-reading?

We still have 21 hours to lynch this
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #616 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's no way BBT is seriously pushing this nonsense as town.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #667 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Votecount
Flames682
(1)-
Marquis

Bert
(0)-

Marquis
(0)-

Seohyun
(0)-

Metal Sonic
(2)-
Micc, Tiershift

Wisdom
(1)-
Espeonage

Espeonage
(0)-

Micc
(4)-
Wisdom, Seohyun, Egg, Bert

Egg
(0)-

BlueBloodedToffee
(3)-
Keybladewielder, Not_Mafia, Flames193

Keybladewielder
(0)-

Not_Mafia
(0)-

TierShift
(2)-
Metal Sonic, BlueBloodedToffee

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is February 1st, 2015, at 11 AM EST. This is in (expired on 2015-02-01 11:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #668 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Micc

Would still much prefer BBT if we can get the numbers, he's obvscum and it should only take one look at his Tier push to see why
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #670 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are you still on your dead end wagon so close to deadline?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #674 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So you want to no lynch?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #697 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

INtent to hammer with 7 minutes on the clock?

@MS would you have voted MIcc if BBT wasn't here?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #734 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll PM Natirasha, don't know if she had mod powers though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #742 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I forgot to PM Natirasha, don't want her being blamed for anything. NS has been on site yesterday so I think we'll be getting a new mod
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #748 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: BBT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #803 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do you think BBT actually believes his scumread on Tier?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #857 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was prodded
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #878 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So you think what Bert is doing looks like a bus?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #929 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@BBT What distinction do you draw between what Flames is doing and what you're doing exactly?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #932 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 930, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:NM, I'm not interested in talking to you.

Rude
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #934 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well maybe if you work with me I'll break out of it (I probably won't)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #970 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Want lynched BBT

Will lynch Wisdom, Marquis, Seohyun
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1005 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay effort time I guess

Flames682

I've played with Flames quite abut but I can't recall a scum game of his off the top of my head, come to think of it the fact we share a read should be some sort of red flag, my read on him is usually a "I have 0 idea how you actually think this" but there's usually a sincerity behind it and he usualy feel very town when he comes under pressure, in this game he's kinda been a non entity

Bert

Likewise I don't really know Bert's scum game, but his interaction with me is very in line with his town game, the content is easily faked but he also feel very sincere, I also remember liking his pushes earlygame

Marquis

His last few posts look town, but I can never read him unless he obvtowns it, I usually just wait for him to die or endgame me

Seohyun

I have 0 recollection of this slot

LastManStanding

LMS was bad, MS isn't great, but his tunnel looks genuine ish, I've never played with him but I know he's liable to what would be considered a trolling style here, a slot I need to get a better handle on

Wisdom

I typically find him obvious as either alignment, here he's just kind of annoying in the background, I could see him as scum for his push on kbw, but I think BBT is more likely for that role and if they were both scum Wisdom would be doing something better, a good info flip

Egg

His kbw push was the only one I didn't find myself questioning and sticking to the kbw wagon after it had clearly died looks like a genuine scumread, I had other reasons day 1, which I can no longer recall off the top of my head

BlueBloodedToffee

I honestly feel BBT is just trolling at this point with his attack on flames about refusing to explain. I already went over how he was scum lurking and kbw was town lurking. And his pushes on Tiershift and Bert look fake as fuck, based on irrelevant playstyle nonsense lik "talking like someone is town" and "saying odd not scummy", these are stone cold null and I don't believe BBT doesn't know this.

keybladewielder

Everyone knows my stance on this slot, it was a scum push

TierShift

In the game I played where he was scum he played me pretty hard, so he's tentative townread but his scumplay was more based on stroking egos and psychological manipulation, this seems more in line with his straight down the line town play.

Not_Mafia

Obvscum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1006 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And on the subject of BBT being fake, he and I were put in to a neighbourhood night 1, my role pm was worded poorly/wrong and I though i was a neighbouriser, I tried to neighbourise Espeonage and got given a neighbourhood with BBT and a clarification from Nati that my actual role was making a neighbourhood with anyone who uses the move psychic the same night as me.

I told BBT I find mod decided neighbourhoods pointless and 0 intention of using it, he followed this up sometime later by asking how it's a mod decided neighbourhood, so unless mod neglected to explain how the role works like he did to me then it looks like some weak attempt to be able to lambast me for some playstyle thing like he has with Tiershift and Bert
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1008 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's (one of) my move(s) aka abilities, there are multiple people in the game with it and if we use it on the same night we establish a neighbourhood with eachother, but we need to post in it for it to stay open, which we haven't been doing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1038 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Wisdom

Fine
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1057 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's likely just a VC error

@mod you have myself and wisdom voting twice and a 0 as Wisdom's vote total
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1078 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vengekill BBT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2125 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Congrats town, thanks Micc and Caled for hosting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2130 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well we wanted you dead n1 too, I can't recall why exactly though

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”