Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I thought last will was good if we got raffled powers we could say stuff about them.

Vote Lynch Overflow

Because their name says it all.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #216 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hey y'all just waking up. Reading the thread now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #240 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think eyeslott is full of shit and therefore is scum.
Still on the first page and I have to go run errands. :/

Spoiler: Too long didn't read highlighting and explaining scummy as fuck areas
Underlining parts of the posts I find absolutely atrocious.

In post 22, eyestott wrote:Okay, so I love my role.
I am a survivor, with a few changes.
I have an X-shot BP, but I wont say how many shots I have.
I'm also notified if someone attempted murder on me.
I can see what the prizes are for ALL raffles, including the mafia raffles.
So, I know what powers the mafia might gain each night. So, Mafia, if you try and kill me, I WILL reveal this information.

My win will not prevent any other win conditions. I will win if I get 12 points and am alive at the end of the game, or if I get 15 points.

I do not start with any points, but I can choose one town raffle per day, and I will get that raffle at the end of the day.
I plan on taking the neighboriser ability, FYI.
Finally, I do have some abilities I can use while I'm dead, so, yeah.

I will NOT choose any pro town or pro mafia abilities, okay?

I do not have any pro town or pro mafia abilities, only pro-me.
I have no completed 3P games, and I am really looking forward to this game.

Mafia, theres no point trying to kill me, as:
A: I'll know, and then Ill immediately go full protown.

B: You dont want to waste a kill on someone who is likely protected.
C: I still have power beyond the grave.

Town, if you dont lynch me:
A: Ill start revealing bits of beneficial information.
B: I still have power beyond the grave, and my cause of death (NK or Lynch) will affect how I use these powers.

Also, feel free to give me your points after you die, as Ill be more inclined to help your team.

I figured that I should just up and claim this, so that you guys can trust me.
I'm cautious about this though, as I'm not sure how you guys will react.
You might want to lynch me, but this is a risk i'm willing to take.
I will answer every question directed at me as truthfully as I can.

In this post there are huge problems already and it's eye's first post.
1) Why not reveal the information now? You already said you are X-proof bullet shot, why not reveal everything you know? Seriously. Delaying the information is only anti town at this point. If you are right then scum would probably shoot you and it would save a townie's life as they wouldn't want their shit strewn all around the goddamn floor. This post reeks of "I have to survive" versus playing a 3P survivor. 3P survivors do have to survive but when I played mine I was instantly transparent about everything I had including how to convert me into a town member. In that game when I got culted then I just made up shit to survive and confuse people's heads and just absolutely destroy any sort of confidence anywhere. This post says "I have all this information and I'm not going to share it with you and you should call me protown because look at all I am doing...(which is actually NOTHING)." In other word we waste time on your bullshit get no reads from it and all we do is talk mechanics all game.

2) Passing you points does impact my win con in that me and my townie brethren need to win the game. It is entirely anti town IMO to not pass your points to town. If all of our points go to the guy who claimed survivor and has done NOTHING to show it then we could lose raffles to the mafia and be completely unable to win future raffles due to having all our tickets in scum's hands....Like this is seriously fucking shitty.

3) Every ability up there when used correctly IS pro-town. Letting a player whose alignment is unknown pick and choose what is pro-town and what isn't comes from a "I want to control the game" perspective versus a "look I will help the town" perspective. Either help town by staying out of our goddamn way and point out the scum fucks so we can lynch them or you aren't helping town. That or dying so a townie doesn't die helps town but that second option doesn't help you so actually scumhunt.

4) You should just go protown now. Seriously. This line screams I am a scumfuck.

VOTE: Eyeslott
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #268 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This includes my opinions, anything directing at me, and just general ranting at the stupidity so far at the thread. The first part is my summarized thoughts. The spoilered part is my thought at each post when I saw it.

IMO -- Eye is lying scum.
House is likely working with Eye. Some of his posts are VERY blatant. (see spoilered section)
Decks is a gut town read at this point. I can see him analyzing stuff and trying to find scum.
Grib I liked his later posts but some of his earlier posts scared me.
I think that the plan should be we lynch the guy who is not working for town. I think he's lying but ultimately his lying/not lying doesn't matter as he clearly isn't working for town. Similarly if the town wishes to derp and be idiots and not lynch the against us 3P then I would be voting House. However I don't have enough votes and eye already claimed not working with the town so I'm voting him.
Because of all the insanity that's all I've been able to catch up with. Discuss.

Spoiler: Long ass reasons
In post 25, eyestott wrote:
In post 16, 2birds1stone wrote:I'm kinda tempted to suggest we all deny scum the chance at using these powers by agreeing not to enter their raffles (scum still have the potential for D2 quickhammer, but that'll just confirm them as scum).

Well, Ive taken neighboriser, so theres that. Scum cant use it.

Again this is very ANTI TOWN with the read wall he just presented.
According to what he presented he has all these cool powers and then decides to take something cool town can do and deprive us of it.
Instead if he was working pro town he'd take the double voter. This way we KNOW for a fact scum can't use it and the plan with not having town put tickets in it is just stupid. :/

Taking a town power without consent especially a power that can last all fucking game and trying to pass it off as pro town and people buy this shit? :facepalm:

In post 30, Grib wrote:People who want to get rid of the townsiding Bulletproof Survivor as soon as possible:

- mafia
- that's it

I understand it's dangerous to leave 3Ps to their own devices but we can deal with that later.

The fact Grib thinks that this 3P is townsiding after the bullshit already spewn here is hilarious. Tbh I'm reading Grib as possible mafia for this post. We have a known 3P who will work for the scums if he doesn't have enough tickets for his win con as he fucking gave it to us and now all of a sudden the only people that should want it gone is fucking scum. Of course that's it Grib. {The last line is sarcastic for people who haven't played with me before.}
I'm noting this here that way when I continue to read this in case this is town derpy bad or just scum fuckery.

In post 31, eyestott wrote:Why would I neighborise scum?
instead of voting me, shouldnt your goal be to make me neighborise a town-read?
What if I neighborise you?
(That is, if I think youre town)

If you're seriously 3P you have the potential to neighborize scum. Shit happens and your reads are off. Our goal should be to absolutely vote you so you do the shit you should do which is HUNT SCUM. Since you are trying to dictate our goals and in essence control the town then you should be lynched. A 3P survivor should either be loud and saying who the fuck they think scum are and be the towniest town to ever fucking town or should be back and helping to provide scum with reads and listening and hunting. There is no reason to keep the entire thread centered on you and mechanics. No reason. None.

In post 33, Grib wrote:Yes, there could be other 3Ps.

Still, anyone who focuses on 3Ps just a few hours into D1 are either paranoid as fuck or scum.

Label me how you like but I've seen 3Ps absolutely slaughter conf towns to meet their own agenda and I have done this before
in a game with you
. A 3P is like a ticking time bomb. I would rather defuse it now than have it go off in our faces. While it is possible to have the bomb land in scum's faces we need to get rid of this shit now. Leaving him around now is a fucking mistake.
In post 34, Grib wrote:
-Points are gained in the following methods:
--Town players gain +1 point for every player that dies.
--Mafia players gain +1 point for every Town player that dies, and +2 points for every Mafia player that dies.
--Surviving a night gains +1 point.

eyestott, how do you get points?

Now in this post Grib redeems himself a little. I highly doubt he is a 3P and I see Grib trying to double check his assumption at the door and figure out if he is scum.

In post 39, 2birds1stone wrote:He is literally claimed scum or playing suboptimally at this point.

Good. I like this thought from 2birds1stone. His original thought with the tickets was shit but this is good. Gut derpy town.

In post 44, eyestott wrote:
In post 43, 2birds1stone wrote:Are you trying to bait me into telling scum how to play? Because I'm currently doing that enough as-is.

No, I'm saying that what you explained is far from optimal play.

Look at the doubtcast eye does when someone doubts their play. Like seriously. Hard.
*shakes head*
This is bad...I don't think eye is siding with town or has any intention to at all or he would go into more details instead of an outright doubtcast.
In post 47, Dechs Kaison wrote:I recently played a game where someone came forward with a day one claim similar to that. I was suspicious of him from the very start, but somebody called his bluff and revealed that he was telling the truth. Doesn't mean you are.

I don't like your claim. It's awfully creative and I'm sure there's some truth to it. There doesn't appear to be any way to verify it. You could be scum making the claim, which is why you throw in the BP part. Day two and three could come by and you're not dying, but that's because scum thinks your bulletproof. You could reveal their raffle prizes if you were scum as well, helping us to trust you. Then we get to the mylo day and you claim they tried to kill you and point to a townie.

Come up with a way to prove your alignment.

Alternatively, I'm willing to give you my points in exchange for your lynch. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. You say you've got powers beyond the grave? You can continue to help us and all you need are two more townies who agree with me and offer the same.

Creatively done sir Dechs. *nods*
Definitely getting some points here for attempting to figure out his validity and pushing hard. Gut strong town read.
In post 54, House wrote:
Mathblade
: What's your opinion on the 3P claim?

Personally, I think he's full of shit. His role as he explained it is blatantly OP.

I think he's a lying scum fuck. Hence why my vote is on him and why I think your vote should be on him as well.

In post 58, eyestott wrote:
In post 47, Dechs Kaison wrote:I recently played a game where someone came forward with a day one claim similar to that. I was suspicious of him from the very start, but somebody called his bluff and revealed that he was telling the truth. Doesn't mean you are.

I don't like your claim. It's awfully creative and I'm sure there's some truth to it. There doesn't appear to be any way to verify it. You could be scum making the claim, which is why you throw in the BP part. Day two and three could come by and you're not dying, but that's because scum thinks your bulletproof. You could reveal their raffle prizes if you were scum as well, helping us to trust you. Then we get to the mylo day and you claim they tried to kill you and point to a townie.

Come up with a way to prove your alignment.

Alternatively, I'm willing to give you my points in exchange for your lynch. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. You say you've got powers beyond the grave? You can continue to help us and all you need are two more townies who agree with me and offer the same.

Okay, lets see.
A way I can prove my alignment.
A cop?
A Vigilante could target me, if i knew i was being targeted that night.
Mod: can a living player give points to another player?

This is BULLSHIT.
This OUTS A POWER ROLE TO THE GROUP IF ANYONE CONFIRMS HIS ALIGNMENT AS 3P. IT IS UTTER SHIT. Absolutely scummy to do. If you are 3P you are anti town to which you have already demonstrated.
In post 59, eyestott wrote:
In post 49, House wrote:
In post 32, eyestott wrote:
PS: I have some additional information, that ill reveal when I want.

Please do, more information is good for town.

All in due time.

That due time is now or I will tunnel your ass so hard you won't even know what night is.
In post 62, Dechs Kaison wrote:That you didn't also vote is actually another point for you being scum.

You're prodding him to reveal the information because "more information helps town." Not only are you proposing something that could help the scum team when you should know better, you're doing it without committing to anything. Your post is only there to make you look more like a town player. You don't want to vote him because a third party isn't someone you have to get rid of to win the game.

Damn! I haven't played with you Dechs but I love your posts the more I read them. I can definitely see House being scum with this intro but I would rather lynch the self-confirmed 3P today.

In post 65, eyestott wrote:Also, if, upon investigation by a cop who gets results in the form of town/mafia/3P, i show as 3P, thatll mean I am telling the truth about my alignment..

Now, as for who ill neighborise: Probably my strongest townread. Town are less likely to lie than mafia.

Also, as a way to prove that I can "rig" a raffle, the winning ticket for neighboriser is 15.

This doesn't prove jack shit.
By the way -- The winning raffle for stuff your bullshit is Pi.
[/pwned]
In post 72, eyestott wrote:At the start of Day 2, I will reveal how many pro-town players there are.
Theres some incentive to not lynch me today.

It is incentive to lynch you today. You essentially said I'm not giving you my reads today. Reads now. *glares*
In post 76, House wrote:
In post 75, Dechs Kaison wrote:What content? You haven't given me anything to answer to.

You pressured for information without voting and with bad reasons. It looked like scum to me. Then you launch an ad hominem tirade against me.

You're scum.

lol... I'm starting to think you actually believe your own nonsense.

UNVOTE:

What part of
IT IS FUCKING RETARDED TO VOTE FOR SOMEBODY YOU DON'T HAVE A READ ON
do you not get?

You think Eye's post were bullshit, asked me about it, but you don't have a fucking read on him??? LIKE WTF??!!?!?!?!
In post 85, House wrote:Let's see... if I'm going to play the game according to Dech's decree:

<house's vote string where he calls me town... :?: :?: :?: :?: Had to remove it else it breaks spoiler tags.>

Seriously.... You have a hard on for me being town when I haven't even posted except 1 RVS post at that point. Like that's seriously horrible for anyone. Granted I still haven't drawn scum and I'm getting pissed off at the random number generator because I'm starting to think scum PM's are fucking allergic to me.
In post 95, House wrote:Mathblade, are you town?

Oooh, I'm pressuring Mathblade for information... and I'm NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR HER!

I'm so scummy.

Actually...yes...Yes you are.
You did the same damn thing in the last game I was with you and you were scum you buddied my ass so damn hard, my brain was speaking out my asshole. (Meaning you tricked me good job and I won't let you trick me again.)
In post 99, House wrote:
In post 98, 2birds1stone wrote:Doesn't matter what you publicly claim, eyestott, what matters is that you have greater potential to help scum than town, and therefore need to be lynched.

You have greater potential to hurt society than help it, as people are fragile creatures and beneficence requires much more resources than malevolence.

However, I don't think we should stick you in an electric chair unless you actually do hurt society.

Let's extend eyestott the same courtesy, shall we?

Defense of eyestott here. Seriously. Eyestott is NOT being protown. His name should be on the lynch.
In post 107, House wrote:If eyestott does neighborize, whoever gets put in the neighborhood should claim.

Then lynch the claimed neighbor. If no claimed neighbor, lynch eyestott.

This is just batshit insane. So let's get this straight no matter what the neighbor claims you lynch them? The point is to lynch scum not whoever the not townsiding 3P decides to neighborize...LIKE THIS IS SERIOUSLY SO FUCKED UP I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS?!?!?!?!?!
In post 130, House wrote:
In post 129, eyestott wrote:
In post 128, House wrote:
In post 127, eyestott wrote:What i'm saying is:
the lynchee is more likely to be scum, as if random voting gave a better chance of hitting scum, that would be the better way to vote, correct?
by that same logic, the proposed strongest townread would be less likely to be scum than a random person.
Unless youre saying that our strongest townread has more than a (2 or 3, im not saying yet)/13 chance of being scum?

That you are implying knowledge of how many scum and withholding that knowledge is enough for me to doubt your sincerity in working with town.

I'll give you another chance to post the number of scum. If you don't in your next post, I'm changing my vote to you.

Fine, there are 9 town players. I'm a 3P, which means theres 3 other non - towns unnacounted for.
Now, look at my reasoning.
How is it?

That's the number I was expecting you to post, so we're good again.

3+1 non-town = 9 town in a 13 player game.

Assuming town lynch whichis common on D1, that means 4 vs 8, so 3 scum vs 8 town (plus you), or a 3/8 chance of being scum which is less than half.

I'm more willing to play those odds than cross my fingers and hope that scum didn't get townread, which is very easy for scum to do on D1.

Another reason this is bullshit. You don't play the odds that the fucking survivor will scum side. You make the survivor help town. You don't give it toys and then hope the survivor doesn't pwn you with them. *glares at the amount of absolutely worthless posting in this thread*
In post 135, House wrote:eyestott, look at it this way... if someone is so blatantly town as to be obvtown on D1, they're a prime target for NK on N1.

No it's setting up wifom for why they weren't shot or why bodyguard didn't protect them. Or maybe the obvious townie is the stupid townie so they don't get shot. Seriously...Like WTF. You're better than this.
In post 140, House wrote:
In post 11, MathBlade wrote:I thought last will was good if we got raffled powers we could say stuff about them.

Vote Lynch Overflow

Because their name says it all.

Math, you're smarter than this. Last will is sub-optimal, as it offers nothing that townies can't do after being hammered and before their death scene.

I truly hope this isn't your virgin mafia game here on MS.

Seriously....It was RVS. And I have played a lot of games where I wanted to scream out what I did and couldn't because I was dead. You can think it's sub optimal but I thought it was the best play. And so I go from eternal townie to mafia possibility in the span of 0 posts...I see how this shit is.
In post 141, House wrote:We could have broken the game with the IC power by simply having all town claim and lynch the non-confirmed.

Ika makes games that intentionally could not be broken.
In post 245, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 233, PeaceBringer wrote:Please indicated where I have advocated his lynch. I said where I come from that would already be done. I said don't give him points and don't trust him.
Vote StrangCoug
as that is a misrep of my actions.

You don't advocate it outright, but your posts indicate that, as third-party, he should be treated as scum for all intents and purposes, and scum is who we're supposed to be lynching.

In post 243, PeaceBringer wrote:oh and strancoug- I understand perhaps you did not read me fully and may have misunderstood.
Now let me ask you this, do you think He should be given points?

The "gun to my head" answer is no, but I'm not staunch about it.

Mathblade is OK.

I'm advocating it. Lynch the 3P claimers.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #271 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@House ---

No I don't feel you but I'd rather go for the 100% claim of not working with town that eyestott did. A few fancy words in bold are not going to make me feel you. I think I know what you're saying but I don't believe you. Because eyestott is the better play you have this game Day to convince me. Otherwise you know what happens when I tunnel.

And you're relieved I have my cherry intact but how do you KNOW? It should be something like I'm relieved because I think your scum cherry is intact.

Seriously House bleh. :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #282 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@House -- I has a sad too. :( You likely drew scum...My heart has hurt feels....Repair it please. :cry:

In post 273, eyestott wrote:
In post 268, MathBlade wrote:Again this is very ANTI TOWN with the read wall he just presented.
According to what he presented he has all these cool powers and then decides to take something cool town can do and deprive us of it.
Instead if he was working pro town he'd take the double voter. This way we KNOW for a fact scum can't use it and the plan with not having town put tickets in it is just stupid. :/

Taking a town power without consent especially a power that can last all fucking game and trying to pass it off as pro town and people buy this shit?

Which is why I SWITCHED POWERS.

Yes you did. But it was anti town at the time. Instead of submitting to town you just went "oh you won't let me do this anti town thing?" Then I'll do this thing here. Which most inevitably will hurt us later. This is why you can't be allowed to live. If you're leashed there is no accountability that you won't find a way to do something anti-town in that leash or worse outright ignore it if you have met your wincon. If you're dead and still have powers to help us do it.

In post 274, eyestott wrote:
In post 268, MathBlade wrote:The fact Grib thinks that this 3P is townsiding after the bullshit already spewn here is hilarious. Tbh I'm reading Grib as possible mafia for this post. We have a known 3P who will work for the scums if he doesn't have enough tickets for his win con as he fucking gave it to us and now all of a sudden the only people that should want it gone is fucking scum. Of course that's it Grib. {The last line is sarcastic for people who haven't played with me before.}
I'm noting this here that way when I continue to read this in case this is town derpy bad or just scum fuckery.

I am townsiding. Ive given you all so much information.
What makes you think ill work with the scum if i'm lacking in tickets?
A scum lynch will get me 3 points, whereas a town one will only get me 1.

You haven't given us jack shit. Any person who's played mafia could likely guess there are three mafia. Hell if you have as many powers as you claim there could be 4 or 2 mafia. You haven't provided proof that you know anything and I just think you have spewn together a bunch of stuff to try to make us think you know stuff.

In post 275, eyestott wrote:
In post 268, MathBlade wrote:If you're seriously 3P you have the potential to neighborize scum. Shit happens and your reads are off. Our goal should be to absolutely vote you so you do the shit you should do which is HUNT SCUM. Since you are trying to dictate our goals and in essence control the town then you should be lynched. A 3P survivor should either be loud and saying who the fuck they think scum are and be the towniest town to ever fucking town or should be back and helping to provide scum with reads and listening and hunting. There is no reason to keep the entire thread centered on you and mechanics. No reason. None.

Okay, I see your point.
I will scumhunt.
I'm going to play this as a buffed up town player, as If the town wins, i'm likely to win as well, as long as i dont die near the start.

Great so you admitted you weren't even scumhunting. Lovely. {sarcasm} It's like you don't care and are saying whatever you think will stop my tunnel.
In post 276, eyestott wrote:
In post 268, MathBlade wrote:Look at the doubtcast eye does when someone doubts their play. Like seriously. Hard.
*shakes head*
This is bad...I don't think eye is siding with town or has any intention to at all or he would go into more details instead of an outright doubtcast.

doubtcast? What even is that?
Why the hell dont you think i'm siding with the town? If i wanted to side with scum, id have kept quiet, stole the neighboriser, and targeted my top scumread.

Doubtcasting (dictionary of MathBlade) -- Shooting down a player's skill, arguments, or positions based on subtle slight of hand and/or small machinations and words. Can be done regardless of "read" status but is meant to make a player's opinion/argument weaker. For example if Player A and B are scum and Player C who is town accuses Player A of being scum. Player B reads player C as town but tries to use slight whisperings to discredit player C's argument.
I don't think your siding with the town for the reasons already mentioned. And if there is any truth to your claim I think you could have done that if scum siding. However I think you're just full of shit and scum. You've already slipped and said you had no intention of scumhunting until I started asking questions and then you said you'd get to it later.
Secondly outing what you can do is more towards controlling the town and you are still trying to do it here and claim it as protown.
We need to lynch eye. Today.
In post 279, Grib wrote:MathBlade, I'd like to leave him alive for one Day at the very least. He promised information, and if he doesn't fork it over, you can lynch him to your heart's content.

I realize I should be more careful after the disaster that was CYS, but as a tragically murdered townsiding 3P, I'm willing to go along with eyestott for the time being.

Antagonizing the 3P won't get us anywhere. Our priority is the scumteam.

It looks like
A
priority is at this point. I'm thinking the longer we let him sit he could just side with scum if we don't nail them and quickly.
I strongly disagree with you on this plan but in case town derps who are your current reads and why?
I have reads on Dechs as probably town. You I'm leaning town ish. House is probably scum. Peacebringer maybe town??? Other than that no reads and all of that is gut. I'd like the sure thing as it is true D1 a townie usually gets lynched.
We definitely do need to start some discussion so we can get something useful going.

In post 280, House wrote:Mathblade, I asked for your input because I respect your town play. You're better at this stuff than I am, so I'd like to be able to sheep you as long as I'm able to townread you.

That said, I actually prefer Grib's/my original opinion on eyestott. I don't see the harm in letting him be for 1 day and night phase and revisiting the issue tomorrow based on his performance.

<House's unvote>

.......WTF? As long as you're able to townread me? You're able to town read me ad infinitem as I AM TOWN. Name what changed your mind. I see a HUGE amount of harm. Especially if he is lying and is a serial killer and shoots us one by one by one by one. Unless of course you are scum and you have to "decide" when to change your read versus have it be authentic.

I don't want to "revisit it tomorrow" as I may be dead. Further more I can see why you'd want to revisit it. The 3P is clearly scumsiding right now by outright threatening town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #283 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 281, Grib wrote:
In post 38, 2birds1stone wrote:Had he not taken Neighbourizer, I'd be happy.

Now he has the means to communicate with scum, optimal play is clearly to function as a fourth scum member.

How do you know there are 3 scum?

Good point. How do you know??
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #293 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 284, House wrote:
In post 282, MathBlade wrote:@House -- I has a sad too. :( You likely drew scum...My heart has hurt feels....Repair it please. :cry:

*pokes your gut*

Bad gut.

In post 282, MathBlade wrote:
In post 280, House wrote:Mathblade, I asked for your input because I respect your town play. You're better at this stuff than I am, so I'd like to be able to sheep you as long as I'm able to townread you.

That said, I actually prefer Grib's/my original opinion on eyestott. I don't see the harm in letting him be for 1 day and night phase and revisiting the issue tomorrow based on his performance.

<House's unvote>

.......WTF? As long as you're able to townread me? You're able to town read me ad infinitem as I AM TOWN. Name what changed your mind. I see a HUGE amount of harm. Especially if he is lying and is a serial killer and shoots us one by one by one by one. Unless of course you are scum and you have to "decide" when to change your read versus have it be authentic.

I don't want to "revisit it tomorrow" as I may be dead. Further more I can see why you'd want to revisit it. The 3P is clearly scumsiding right now by outright threatening town.

1) Where did I say I wasn't town reading you? Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I think you're scum. You seem tobe the one hung up on that line of thinking, not me.

2) If he's lying and a serial killer, there will be 2 kills tonight assuming he is lying about the NK being a factional lottery. If there are two kills, eyestott gets rope. If not, it supports the information that he has volunteered, but it doesn't clear him. The point is to give him enough flexibility to allow him to prove his claims.

So he made some bad decisions. Look at his willingness to correct them based on feedback from town. Stop being so confbiased and consider the possibility that eyestott just might be genuine but clumsy at figuring out the mechanics as they affect town/scum wincons.

1) Should be a paragraph line there. Name what changed your mind should be towards the letting eye live. And it isn't that I think you changed your mind it's that I don't think you have reads at all and that's what you said. I'm pointing out why the fuck you said "As long as you could" in the post. It's scummy. I'm thinking you don't have reads.

2) So to get this straight we have to lynch someone today who by probability odds will likely be a townie and then have a loss of a second player tonight JUST to see if the 3P is working with us. That is anti-town.

3) Yes he has. Why should I be flexible again? Can someone give me a protown reason to be flexible? Or should we just hunt scum while we lynch the claimed 3P? If he's lying and is scum it's even worse. :/ Then there's one kill and you'd believe him.

@Grib: I'm seriously disappointed right now. This is bullshit.I think we will regret letting the 3P live. This is CRAP. I will keep my vote on eye but then do a temp vote on my top scumspect other than eye because we do have to get SOME use out of today. If everyone else agrees to the stupidest plan ever AKA leave the 3P alive then I'll move my vote on my top scumspect at the end of the day but I think this is complete shit.

And not true. Otherwise I'd be scum reading you for supporting the 3P live another day. I have a light town read on you for moving discussion.

Temp vote House

@House: The name of the game is voting scum and attempting to find them. If you think I'm scum you vote me. If that would be your reason for voting me you'd be voting most of town. Town agreed on Last Will so obviously I am not the only one who thinks it is beneficial.

@All --
I need to step away from this thread because it is so infuriating right now that the town is derping so horrendously bad. I'll check this tomorrow. Maybe by then I will have calmed down. This is ridiculous.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #349 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hey guys --- sorry about yesterday. I just was frustrated about something out of game and I think I took it out here on the thread. My apologies.
I still think not lynching the 3P is a stupid decision but I should have not gone off the rails like that.

Continuing on with reads of the top vote getters (since time is limited for me atm) but I will get everyone else later on today.

Me -- The towniest town that ever did town.

Vote House

The reasons are posted but I think in how he aligns not just that he aligns lends credence to my primary theory that eye is lying about being a 3P and is likely scum. His insane focus on me when I had one random post and no one else is sketchy as well. His posts read very opportunistic and I can't figure out why someone townie would be playing the way House is right now.

2birds1stone --

I think scum want eye alive as well because we have spent the entire day talking about it and then just deciding to FUCKING IGNORE THE THREAT. (calms back down) However some of your prior comments seem help out scum and pointing out the obvious to me doesn't make you town. Null, slight lean scum could be buddying me.

Grib --

My gut says Grib is town. While we disagree on whether or not eye should live, he presents a style of play that is entirely in contrast to House in that he provides reasoning and he moved discussion along. Slight town lean

StrangerCoug/PeaceBringer -- Null read having trouble picking up a read here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #360 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 357, Grib wrote:
In post 320, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 315, Grib wrote:

Literally all of your posts before this one focused on the 3P, barring one irrelevant reply. Try again.

Yeah, but they don't read as "Hey, everyone. Look how protown I am. If you don't support keeping the 3P alive, you are a scumfuck. Look how I'm helping town yo!!"

And like, you literally did that all day long as scum in 402 trying to help town with game mechanics so, yeah. There's that.

I'm not saying we should never discuss these things. You just came across as a little too try hard going for that town cred.

Or maybe it's your overzealous passion for 3P's that has me wondering about your sanity. It could be that. Who knows?

I played a bastard game where I (and literally half the town) was a 3P. It changed me.

I don't try to get towncred, nor do I need to. It falls into my lap naturally.

All the arguments that scum want to keep the 3P alive are wrong, because it is going to die one way or another before MyLo/LyLo. It's objectively stupid for town to lynch him toDay. Ideally, if his wincon doesn't interfere with ours, he'll have enough points to win and will die peacefully.

I know which game you're thinking about which is why I think it's stupid to leave a claimed 3P alive. I used to think it was okay until that game. You're talking ideal worlds Snowvon. We have no idea if this is an ideal world. I deal with pessimistic world. Until eye shows me he is protown I will want to lynch him.

But I have to focus on the fact we're not doing the 100% sure better thing for town. Which to me is very very very stupid. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Which leads me back to House as his flip flop of keeping eye alive is interesting. I post an entire wall at his request and then as soon as one person comes up and says "we should keep him alive" with a small amount of justification he jumps ship. Like seriously why did I spend all that time writing a huge neon sign saying "Danger ahead!" for the rest of townies to go...."That doesn't say danger it says dancer and if we misread it we'll have time to backtrack."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #361 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 359, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 356, PeaceBringer wrote:so moving off eyestott
we should probably have more discussion regarding raffles but not too much as do not want scum to have a good idea of who may do what...

???

I'm going to leave it at all Townies should get into the raffles, but use common sense and don't blow all your points in one day.

That pretty much covers the raffles I think.

IMO The less scum know the less they can use against us. By saying what raffles you're going for it's counter productive. :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #383 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 375, eyestott wrote:
In post 373, Dechs Kaison wrote:Agreed. There has to be someone non-mafia with access to the mafia raffles for them to even have a raffle at all.

Exactly. It cant be a town player. It cant be me.
That leaves 3 people. So, either 1 malignant 3P and a 2 player scumteam, or 3 malignant 3Ps. We SHOULD still only have one night kill either way, as a factional kill is a raffle.

Yes I had a scum game with notoriously EVIL 3Ps. Does it influence how I treat claimed VPs? More than likely yes.
However in every world of eyestott's own proposing he labels himself malignant.
This to me is a slip he will not work with us.

Spoiler: More evidence eye is full of shit but spoilering it so we can move on like the rest of town wants
There is also an idea of having game balance. If mafia receive all their powers without a raffle then they would be free to try to take everything away from town. That would be beyond broken.

Secondly -- If you even believe all the stuff eyestott is saying, then you'd believe he is a "good" 3P with "read-only" access to a factional kill (because he said it was "read-only") and if he's lying about it being "read-only" won't use it because..... <someone fill in this blank please because I sure as hell can't.>

I don't believe the factional kill is a raffle any more than I believe 2+2 is 5.

Furthermore on the mechanics bit ---

1) It assumes you are telling the truth about everything you have said so far and that there won't be two kills. Killing someone gets you directly closer to your end game as a survivor. I have no reason to believe/trust you in those worlds.

2) Even if I did, those worlds are horribly misrepresented. At each point in those worlds, there would be a point where a 3P would think for themselves instead of following the leash. If we fuck up even further than we are right now in not lynching you, then at a certain point you would turn into a defacto mafioso in those worlds. You didn't account for that flop in the accounting.

So no -- I don't trust you based on words at all. Your role is blatantly OP, your first posts were blatantly anti-town, and you continue to try to convince me to trust you which is a waste of time right now. I won't believe you until you prove it.

@House -- Maybe it didn't feel right because you didn't want it to?
Your change of opinion on eye occurred at: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 pm
Grib posted at: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:09 pm
You waited a whole 7 minutes to "think" about it? I provide all sorts of stuff and it takes one line that isn't even evidence and is a suggestion for you to unvote? *eyebrow raised*
Furthermore if it didn't "feel right" why didn't you pressure something specific in it? In our meet games if something was fishy you were a damned shark going after things. Here it's "doesn't feel right". You were convinced enough to vote eye and earlier you had made a big deal NOT to vote someone you didn't have a read on and then ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh nice suggestion now I can unvote.

@Lynch Overflow -- I have some initial reads on some of the players (as explained earlier). I find it intriguing that you are asking Eye for his reads instead of other people since eye has claimed 3P. How will eye's opinion help you find scum? I want eye to scum hunt too but I don't think he's going to. I'm worried that this is a cover so you don't have to interact with the other players as much. Reads please now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #384 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

claimed 3Ps* sorry typo.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #387 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Neither House. It's called knowing you. If you had changed in that amount of time frame with a damn good reason then yeah I'd buy it, but there was zilch. Nada. Nothing.

You look for blood you sniff it out when town. Seeing you play pretty close to your USMB mafia scum game is unnerving. This is wrong. Normally you have epic opinions that shake the game if town. You are waaaay too laid back for this to be your town game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #433 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I agree with the prior posters. :/ RL sucks but at the same time when you're acting not like your town self that I recognize I'm going to have to poke and prod. At the same time, I think you're scum so unvoting you hurts town but my heart wants to unvote you. :/ This sucks.

@StrangerCoug
I don't like you have me as null as I'm town. I don't try to convince people I just let my play do it but that's part of my opinion of that post. I just left it off as I don't like being read as null or scum in any game but with how many times I haven't rolled scum I've grown to expect it.

I like 354 in that it points out a new avenue but I'm disappointed in that you asked about it instead of interacting with the current thread and asking about it.

So I like 354 in the time it was made, not so much the asking about it afterward.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 434, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 433, MathBlade wrote:@StrangerCoug
I don't like you have me as null as I'm town. I don't try to convince people I just let my play do it but that's part of my opinion of that post. I just left it off as I don't like being read as null or scum in any game but with how many times I haven't rolled scum I've grown to expect it.

While I believe someone in the lynch camp is scum, I'm not convinced it's you, and I don't think scum would be dumb enough to all advocate lynching eyestott. So while there's a good case for you not being scum, I'd have to look harder than I have been at your posts to find examples of goodposting.

@StrangerCoug -- I think this is really null. Tbh I think the scum would stay off of lynching eyestott if anything. IMO not lynching eyestott is town derp. You are going up on my town reads because I can see you trying to solve the game but I'm not so sure that there has to be a scum on it. I think 2birds1stone could be scum with House but House is still my top scum read. Hence where my vote is. I'd shift focus to the people who are adamantly against a eyestott lynch and start there. I plan on rereading the thread and then seeing who could be scum based on interactions that way.

@House -- I wish ignoring my heart is that easy. I hate the war in my heart and head right now.

@Klingon -- Yeah....Emotions suck.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #450 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Grandma -- Call me whatever you want. Doesn't make it true. Vote me if you think I'm scum. Drop and go with no reasons is scummy as fuck.

@Dechs -- Please explain it to me because I don't get it.

Reasons why eyestott is likely not 3P

1) Look at your role PM's win con if town. Enough said.
2) His anti-town play at the beginning of the game.
3) Delaying continuously on who he thinks scum is.
4) Refusing to scumhunt even though he's been poked by multiple people numerous times.
5) Delaying posting anything useful with...ohhhhhh random posts I'll get it later.......random shit.....get it later.
6) His "protown" actions are to agree to not do what we have specifically called out as anti town.
7) His arguments on why he wouldn't scumside are blatant bullshit.

@SilverWolf -- I'm as transparent as they come. If you're having trouble reading me. Poke me. Ask me questions I welcome it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #477 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

@All -- RL today. Minimal posting
@Eyestott -- Please do a readwall with only sentences and linked posts not quoted ones as they inflate wall length and give an appearance of more when less.

Do
Player -- Alignment -- Want you lynched/not want you lynched

Reasons

Next Player --Alignment --Want you lynched/not want you lynched

Reasons

@House -- My heart is feuding with my head. You have one shot at this. Readwall same rules as Eye's please.

@All --- I will do mine Sunday just not enough time because RL.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #570 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

IMO I like House's plan. It would do a lot for me to see how this plays out. IMO Eyestott needs to be lynched today for the reasons mentioned earlier so I would want to see this play out.

Unvote

@Dechs -- Not a fan of asking for an argument and then ignoring it. :/ Please read and respond to my post saying why Eyestott should be lynched. Would link but phone posting.

@Klingon -- Are you scum?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #604 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 601, House wrote:
In post 599, Dechs Kaison wrote:Eyes, can you just relax? You've said all you can say for yourself. I get that you're a survivor, but we're trying to play mafia. We need to find the scum. Stop worrying about others' reads on you for now. You're just a big distraction right now and the scum team is happy that everyone's talking about you and not looking for them.

^ goodposting

Getting on the ditto train.
Sleepy only got a few hours of a nap.

Still need to reread Dechs's response to me and see if I missed something towards why he shouldn't be.

However as much as I think eye should be lynched we are best served by not talking about him longer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #606 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

No. Your Scumhunting shouldn't depend on what people think of you. *eyebrow raised again*

Readwall later today.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #615 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 608, eyestott wrote:I have spsaid multiple times it's about making people accountable for what they say.

You can say what you want that doesn't make it true.

Also look back at the sample PM. Seriously. This is what I meant when referring back to your role PM if town. If it eyestott was a 3P it would say eliminate threats. A survivor (assuming it exists) is a threat to town. It doesn't
have
to be eliminated but not eliminating it is kinda stupid. :/

ReadWall --

MathBlade -- I am the towniest town to ever town. :)

Dechs -- I get an extremely good feeling about Dechs in that he is genuinely hunting here. I disagree on leaving eyestott alive but Dechs provided well thoughout reasons which is more than what the majority of players have been doing in this game. What I don't like is that he is ignoring the arguments that don't make sense to him after promising to come back and respond tonight and then having it be 4:40 AM in the UAE and nothing. Overall slight town read but please do what you say you are going to do.

House -- I don't like his beginning play at all. However, I do not see a scum House gambiting with his life. It could be House is a making a really risky scum play but I'm holding out my opinion until I see the results of the gambit. -- Null for now

2birds1stone -- I don't really follow what is going on here. It is almost like there is two of you. One of which is buddying me super hard core and the other that is trying to pretend to stop scum while not really hunting. I don't understand your posts. Strong scum lean here.

SilverWolf -- I get a bit of a slimy feeling about you. I'm not seeing you pressure a lot but latching onto other people's arguments. I'd like to see more uniqueness from you but you are pressuring a lot so null. :)

KlingonCelt -- Your play here is completely different than on USMB. On USMB there'd be these walls of angry postings and trying to convince people to follow you and just being loud and "noticable" for lack of a better word. Here you are not really all that angry and it is throwing me for a loop. Null with a smidge of scum lean here for all the posts that don't make a lot of sense.

StrangerCoug -- I like is pressure on me. Definitely shows courage to try to poke something til they get a definitive answer. Strong town lean, about as much as Dechs. Dechs posts more thought wise but StrangerCoug has better pressuring so far.

Eyestott -- Something is clearly going on here. I don't trust Eyestott as far as I can throw him. (Which I have noodle arms) I'd be voting for him but it's a useless vote as the majority of my fellow townies have decided not to lynch him.

Null read on everyone else though so far. Not really enough to go on.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #619 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 616, House wrote:I'm gambiting? What?

Yes you are. The whole prove eyestott can rig an election thing and possibly get conf eyestott scum more than what the win con says. That's cool.

*Tries to jog House's memory*

In post 618, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 615, MathBlade wrote:
SilverWolf -- I get a bit of a slimy feeling about you. I'm not seeing you pressure a lot but latching onto other people's arguments. I'd like to see more uniqueness from you but you are pressuring a lot so null. :)

OK, Thanks for the slimy feeling. :wink:

You do not see me pressuring a lot but latching onto other's arguments. OK, where? Give posts links. Just saying it, does not make it true.

Then you say I am pressuring a lot in your second sentence which completely contradicts your first.

Sorry...Long week and had like 4 hours sleep before writing that and jumbled my words together.

What I meant was I get a slimy feeling about you in that you seem to just use other people's ideas as your own and then pressure hard. For example, I said House wasn't believable in post 282

----

Then you come in and say his stuff is AtE which to me is a fancy way of saying no reads.

However I do like you calling me out on my bad English and my reads which is a unique thought. Staying null for now.

And yes I put smileys in my posts to convince me to do long posts that are clear for town. There wasn't meant to be a smiley.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #632 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@SilverWolf -- I got like 4 hours of sleep last night. I took a break and then came back and reread my "notes". That is a loose term. I came back and found black smudges and unintelligible sentences. I think there was a point but I'm dropping it as I can't recall there. :/ Sorry. I probably merged some things.

@House -- I did analyze it and found it bullshit. I do not believe with the win con of "eliminate mafia" that a 3P can be in this game. It just doesn't make sense.
I did not lose my "scum cherry". I am trying to figure out what is going on and keeping an eye on you (more on this later Dechs). If you think I'm scum, then push it. I'm not scum and I will continue to try to help town in the best ways I can.

My claws were retracted and I have been spoilering my posts and including reads in the best way possible to help town.

And yes, sometimes town!Pi does use this reasoning when asked by multiple people she feels are town that wants to do it. I keep giving arguments loudly saying "HEY LOOK DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!" But I cannot and will not go to every person's keyboard and type vote tag eyestott vote tag

House it very well could have. And yes, I did not see it but no one did. To give you an idea I went to sleep at 2:30 AM this morning and got up at 6:45 had a full day and tried to sneak in about an hour or two for mafia with my eyes falling asleep on the damn keyboard. So yes I didn't see where you could be scum because how you posted it seemed town. And because of how you are pressuring me you probably are.

Hell my play yesterday I want to scrub with an eraser and just say fuck it and not post while sleepy ever ever again.

@Dechs -- Yes, I have been keeping my eye on House and I think he's town. Scum House on USMB let me make mistakes and buddied me pretty damn hard. Between how he is pressuring me now and how he posted the gambit I'm putting him in the town camp. Yes he pressured me earlier but that felt like more OMGUS than anything. This one is with well thought out reasons and my play today makes me feel ashamed.

I owe you a more detailed answer than this but alas it is 11 pm and I do have to take care of some other things before Monday so I will get this tomorrow either morning or afternoon.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #661 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Okay yeah....I agree yesterday was not in my right mind. At the end of my read walls I always vote and I just didn't.
However I think it is stupid to hammer this early into D1 but again no one listens to me and the warning signs around so....

Intent to hammer

@Lynch Overflow -- Your posts still don't explain why you think I am scum. Your entire summary of the case on me is saying it is bullshit. If you think that WHY? This is how I always am and I am always town and getting burnt out on not getting to be a little scumfuck.

Saying I am posting vacuous bullshit without evidence is a downright lie. Look at my posts about Eyestott and Dechs and House. I gave specific reasons why.

I don't have a scum game and at this rate never will. :/
You on the other hand posted nothing useful in that post.

@All -- I really am annoyed by what is going on here. It is like all logic is gone.

1) Multiple town reads of mine want to cut day short.
2) multiple town reads of mine don't want to take out the obv liar from fucking role PMs.
3) I am annoyed at myself for how goddamn horrible I am at playing right now at explaining shit.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #679 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lynch Overflow, StrangerCoug calls me town in post the post below. Your posts/pressures don't make sense to me. Overall, I find the timing of this poke to be a little suspect and I'm not so sure of my town read on you anymore.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... &p=6514445

However, we have important matters to attend to namely the lynching of scum.

VOTE: 2birds1stone
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #751 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 743, Pine wrote:Hey hey, I didn't counterwagon nobody. I was
lazy
. There's a difference

TTH, your argument washes with me. Eyestott's role just seems way too convenient, and it seems like it'd be better to stay quiet about it if it were true.

However, it also doesn't seem like the kind of thing you'd just make up out of the blue. Not saying he
couldn't
make something like that up, I just don't see why he
would.
Fakeclaims are best if they're either simple or minor deviations from the truth. There's way too many moving parts and details for that to be a sensible fabrication.

My guess is that a minor but significant detail is false, like the X-shot bulletproof and/or the wincon.

Either way, I'm not seeing it as a good thing for Town

Vote eyestott

VOTE: Eyestott

Guys, seriously...I think this is a BRILLIANT plan if scum. Especially if they have played with people on this site. My home site lynches 3Ps consistently so there I would keep 3P a secret. Apparently this site does not lynch claimed 3Ps.

I've already been over all the reasons I think this claim is utter bullshit, but seriously, eyestott didn't have to be on that lynch when one of the main arguments for lynching 2birds1stone was that he thought eyestott was lying.

Furthermore, let's assume eyestott is telling the truth and is a 3P survivor. Are we really keeping him alive just to tell us what the raffles are?

Eyestott refuses to engage or pressure anyone and now town at the end of day one tells him not to vote. So we have a claimed 3P who can't even help to get majority on a scumfuck. This is crap!

@House -- Dechs said this day one: "We don't lynch third parties because they're not scum. We should be hunting scum, not labeling anyone who doesn't want to lynch non-scum as scum."

With all due respect to that I disagree to it. That may be the meta on MS. But IMO until Eyestott does something worth keeping around he's a scumfuck in my eyes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #753 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 717, Vote Overflow wrote:I think what Pine is saying is that you can append any set of logic you want to your lynch pool but it doesn't give it much validity because the odds are still mathematically stacked in your favor.

Also klingon why is silverwolf scum?

-flub

So who are you thinking is scum? You've asked questions today but who do you think is scum? I see you sheeping Pine and asking a softball question to Klingon.

*pokes at Lynch Overflow*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #871 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 866, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, people, the game has now spiraled down into Teh Sea O' Stoopid.

Let's ignore the Eyestott in the room and look at the other players.

Do we have 3 Mafia?

If yes, then those three and Eyes equals 4, meaning there were 9 Townies.

Now there are 7 Townies.

Assume Eyes is allowed to endgame. The minimum safe Townie margin in such a case is 3 still living. We can only afford to lose 4 at the most. AT THE MOST.

And even if we lynch 1 today and the next two days, Mafia can get in
at least
2 more NightKills unless they're roleblocked.

In other words, chilluns, we be lookin like LYLO.

By midnight this night I'd like to see everyone's TOP 3 scumpicks - include reasons. That includes a list from you lurkers.

Tomorrow (da 20th) we can do some educated voting.

Your post seems to have devolved into a sea of craziness.
1) What if there are two mafia? Or two teams of two? or Eyestott is a liar? I don't see you taking into account ANY of those possibilities.
2) Another person advocating for eyestott to make it TWO more Days (toDay and tomorrow). First House now you. We need to ensure TOWNIES get through at the end of the day and scum go down. I think House is town based on some of his posts. However you on the other hand with how today has played out I have doubts about.
3) This post seems to be written JUST to elevate the fear and paranoia. Between that and another reasons I mentioned before this makes me think this is multiball.

However, we do need the information on reads to help find scum so I will honor your request but instead I will give my top four as I think two teams of two.

1) Eyestott -- It just seems that every word that oozes out of his mouth feels wrong. No scumhunting again today and mostly just sheeping and not trying to poke holes in arguments. He's just saying he'll do whatever someone wants him to do. We have no evidence that he isn't a scum with a lotto rigging power. House this is VERY bad and why eyestott IMO should not rig the gun. With DV it was proof that he could double vote.

2) Klingon Celt -- His opening posts seem to be more towards detracting an eyestott lynch and elevating fear than scumhunting. Furthermore Klingon doesn't provide their own reads and wants everyone elses. That to me reads like they'll just take the numbers and reasons from the most popular and then have reads.
Klingon Celt reads now. This is not a vote this is an attention getter.

3) Lynch Overflow - Lynch Overflow has been doubtcasting in ways that make no logical sense (see day2 end post for an explanation on that). I don't feel like Lynch's posts have any "reads" in them it's more what chaos can I shake up?

-----

Then Klingon Celt asks us AGAIN to stop discussing it like all of a sudden eyestott is important enough to push off. IMO Eyestott needs to go toDay.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #880 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 846, House wrote:
In post 842, Heartless wrote:
In post 838, House wrote:TTH, you're a force to be reckoned with when you're town... that you're being so derptastic and scrambling for half-baked excuses breaks my heart because I really wanted the benefit of having your analytical mind in this game.

The narrative of "everyone's cool with an eyestott lynch" is
not
supported by the vote counts. There's a dwindling list of reasons why 2birds was lynched.

If you're telling me otherwise, something is seriously wrong.

Screw the vote counts, they're irrelevant and you know it . Between posts made by eyestott and I, there have been quotes of
4 players
supporting a D2 eyestott lynch (well 3, but MathBlade has been screaming at the top of her lungs for an eyestott lynch since forever). And what do you do?

You
open the day
starting the wagon!

I'm not so sure what you're getting at here House. I've stayed mum mostly because I don't understand and want to see it develop. I don't know the two users from heartless's sign (which I guess is the heads of the hydra) so I figured I would get more by doing the right thing then go back and read the thread once eyestott is lynched.

The main thing I see here is you suspecting Heartless because they started the day with a vote. Someone always has to vote first and I'm not sure what exactly your point is. However I didn't want to interrupt so I could eventually understand it. When the personal stuff came up I just kind of quit caring :/ So I'll look at it more later.

EBWOP: Not sure about the 4th. Probably a lurker. Speaking of which lurkers come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. And I don't need "town points". I am town. I'll form my own opinions.

@Klingon -- Fuck...I have a friend of mine who is a Klingon nerd and a guy. It's a habit. I will try to change that.
It gets attention when it advocates stupidity.
And I did read what you said. You made an argument that for one specific case we are at LyLo. I mentioned 4 or 5. You mention not lynching yesterday and that it's OK to keep eyestott around and now all of a sudden it is Lylo? That shit is sketchy. According to several people the site meta is for the 3P's to be lynched before LyLo. This seems like a ton of shit just to protect eyestott. I don't get the feeling you believe it Grandma.

And yes...eyestott does need to go today. BY saying it's Lylo and therefore shouldn't lynch him, eye could scumside any time and it is gg. I don't think ika would make a game with Lylo in game one. He's done some trolly things but Lylo on d1 just ain't him. It's getting easier to scumhunt the more bullshit people post to try to keep eyestott alive.

@House -- I don't play vote trading. I do the right thing right now. And IMO
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #883 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 882, House wrote:
In post 880, MathBlade wrote:
In post 846, House wrote:
In post 842, Heartless wrote:
In post 838, House wrote:TTH, you're a force to be reckoned with when you're town... that you're being so derptastic and scrambling for half-baked excuses breaks my heart because I really wanted the benefit of having your analytical mind in this game.

The narrative of "everyone's cool with an eyestott lynch" is
not
supported by the vote counts. There's a dwindling list of reasons why 2birds was lynched.

If you're telling me otherwise, something is seriously wrong.

Screw the vote counts, they're irrelevant and you know it . Between posts made by eyestott and I, there have been quotes of
4 players
supporting a D2 eyestott lynch (well 3, but MathBlade has been screaming at the top of her lungs for an eyestott lynch since forever). And what do you do?

You
open the day
starting the wagon!

I'm not so sure what you're getting at here House. I've stayed mum mostly because I don't understand and want to see it develop. I don't know the two users from heartless's sign (which I guess is the heads of the hydra) so I figured I would get more by doing the right thing then go back and read the thread once eyestott is lynched.

The main thing I see here is you suspecting Heartless because they started the day with a vote. Someone always has to vote first and I'm not sure what exactly your point is. However I didn't want to interrupt so I could eventually understand it. When the personal stuff came up I just kind of quit caring :/ So I'll look at it more later.

There's a difference between being the first vote of the day and opening the day with a vote on an obvious lynch in an effort to cut the day short.

And you? Quit caring? Miss Towniest Player That Ever Towned? Not as town.

Yeah I did. I usually replace into games and when I do, I sometimes see/deal with lots of personal attacks. I was trying to read the thread and then it devolved into whatever that was. Scum read me for it if you want but I've read a lot of threads recently with it, and it's not okay. Between that and having to get some work done tonight I quit caring.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #956 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@House -- From what I have read over the day, I'm pretty damn sure you are town. However, from what I gather it seems like anyone who disagrees with you is scum in your eyes. Most of your posts seem to add just passionate words to what seems to be your entire argument on Heartless is that they voted eyestott. The majority of your argument seems to be "meta" and what you think is missing from TTH's play. I have never met TTH and so I don't know their meta. Also, this site here has a different meta than the other sites I have played on.

From what I see that is NOT meta is : posting.php?mode=quote&f=23&p=6538864
This says that you are voting Heartless for putting a vote on eyestott.

However based on prior postings, I would have expected a vote for eye from you at some point. Here is where you said if it ever got close to Lylo you'd be voting eye: posting.php?mode=quote&f=23&p=6506140
Klingon has posted an argument with one theory where we could be at Lylo. Therefore why is your vote not on eye?

Your promise here: viewtopic.php?p=6542829#p6542829 (repeated from with me) rings hollow. You already said you'd lynch him if it got close to Lylo. There is a possible world where we are in Lylo per KlingonCelt. For going backwards on one promise I don't trust you to keep your promise of lynching tomorrow.

This makes me question your first point as someone has to have the first vote. I read you as town because of your playstyle but maybe you are 3P instead along with eye? I don't see scum letting you attempt to be this vocal and loud and this is a difference from your USMB scum play, but the town House I know also keeps his word on things. I just don't understand you. I don't use meta but I know you and this isn't you. Your explanation of trying to shut down the day rings empty to me as I have known many people to scream that a player is scum and tunnel. Hell I'm probably one of the worst tunnelers to exist. But I don't see much in the way of evidence at all.

The other argument (excluding Meta) was that Heartless did not read the thread and there was some discrepancy on just how many people there were. I think from what I read of both ya'lls posts is that you both are prideful people. Heartless was gone on some kind of VLA if memory serves and came back to read all of this. I could see someone not going through 800+ posts and then reading each one in context to see who supported eye's lynch. In fact, going through that much effort would be something I'd expect of scum. When I'm town I just post my arguments and try to get people on board. I'm generally called nuts or scum for it, but that's who I am. To expect someone to vote at a "convenient" time or be labelled scum in your mind is not the best of plays.

I think these are things to keep an eye on but not ones that I find too convincing. Thank you for the town meta but that is generally not how I hunt unless I know the person in real life. There can be plenty of reasons meta differs from one game to another and to shamelessly borrow from another person's sig (paraphrased): "Meta is a horrible hunting tool. People change it all the time. Seriously. Don't use it." I know I played a completed game with a bus driver PM completely different than I have most of my other games as vanilla townie. I started off more reserved and tried to draw the NK. When I thought scum had shot me, I went back on full barrage because I was unlikely to draw the NK again. Other things also impact play. Your biggest argument is meta and well how passionately you believe it. Labelling the majority of people who want eyestott lynched scum only shows that you are frustrated because people aren't agreeing with you.

You've FoSed myself, Heartless, Pine, and Klingon Celt today for diasgreeing about Heartless and/or Eyestott.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #994 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 965, House wrote:
In post 956, MathBlade wrote:
You've FoSed myself, Heartless, Pine, and Klingon Celt today for diasgreeing about Heartless and/or Eyestott.

Town!Mathblade pays attention.

In post 941, House wrote:I'm ramming my rightness down your throat post game. Just sayin'.

And I refuse to participate in an eyestott lynch today for reasons already stated.

Not seeing scummy motive in your disagreement with me like I did MathBlade's, so that's a little comforting at least.

You know what's even better than 6:3? 6:2. Personally, I'd prefer to maximize our chances instead of let caught scum wriggle out of the noose.

Town!Mathblade IS paying attention. You had a scum read on Pine and I explicitly pointed out where you FoS'd Pine. Saying you can't see the motivation is NOT the same as a town read or removing a prior FoS. I am paying attention and you can stop misrepping now.

Your MO seems to be to FoS anyone who doesn't agree with you. And I agree with KlingonCelt. You should not be leading town, because I haven't heard a damn thing other than "META" screamed loudly. Which sorry I don't subscribe to that. We need to get to scumhunting. The best way to do that is to eliminate eyestott. Insistence on keeping eyestott alive after many many chances to scumhunt from him and NOTHING and your broken promises on votes I'm just done House. The more you insist makes me think I'm on the right path.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1037 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Guys rereading the thread after eyestott's flip, I fucked up. No doubt about it. I fucked up. I should have noticed this:

In post 255, Heartless wrote:
In post 30, Grib wrote:People who want to get rid of the townsiding Bulletproof Survivor as soon as possible:

- mafia
- that's it

I understand it's dangerous to leave 3Ps to their own devices but we can deal with that later.

actually, scum are going to want to leave 3p around until it's too late to policy lynch and he's acting like an effective scum goon at endgame

...which is apparently what you want to do...

between that and the horrible flip at the start of day two I should have realized that Heartless was trying to goad me in. With a lot of the voices agreeing with me on eyestott's lynch I got too focused. I also took some time and reread some of House's posts and this one practically screams frustrated townie:

In post 941, House wrote:I'm ramming my rightness down your throat post game. Just sayin'.

And I refuse to participate in an eyestott lynch today for reasons already stated.

Not seeing scummy motive in your disagreement with me like I did MathBlade's, so that's a little comforting at least.

You know what's even better than 6:3? 6:2. Personally, I'd prefer to maximize our chances instead of let caught scum wriggle out of the noose.

Yeah so in short I fucked up...

VOTE: Heartless

---

I agree that lynchproof and dayvig are essentially scum claims. I am not holding off voting Heartless because I need to fix my mistakes and own up to them.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1048 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1041, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1040, House wrote:Soft defend your buddy moar.

excuse, you want me to LOL hammer here House? I didn't double check but if truly at l-1 a bit quick so that makes me raise my eyebrow... heartless does not give me warm fuzzies but nice to notice you choosing to take a comment and use it for a poke for your own purposes.

Yes. I would want you to hammer.

And about the ticket thing -- I never understood it. If I recall Eyestott said he would need to rig a raffle to get the tickets or some kind of death mechanic where he does one more rig? I mean I did fuck up but at this point denying town Sheriff for a 3P to win?

I am not 100% sure on how the Eyestott thing works but it looks like both Celt and PeaceBringer may be buddies.

Am I wrong in my memory here?

*pokes lurkers....Come out and plaaaaay*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1057 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 867, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 856, StrangerCoug wrote:I don't think Heartless is responding well to House at all. I'm waking up at the moment and don't want an accidental hammer, so I'll wait for a vote count.

In post 842, Heartless wrote:There's a dwindling list of reasons why 2birds was lynched.

This suggests that the reasons for a lynch that already happened are currently decreasing in number, which is illogical if I'm interpreting your post right.

Oh good lord...
we really should lynch that...

I am not as you need someone to pick on:

1) This was not fast. It was discussed day two extensively.
2) Based on pronouns you are advocating for a Heartless or Stranger Coug lynch but then do nothing about either.
3) Your post ignores all the arguments made against Heartless. Do you believe Heartless is town or are you just trying to pick someone you tried to mislynch before and try again to defend your buddy?

IMO it is the latter.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1061 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am fine with ending the day as well.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1075 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1074, House wrote:
In post 1037, MathBlade wrote:
I agree that lynchproof and dayvig are essentially scum claims. I am not holding off voting Heartless because I need to fix my mistakes and own up to them.

And this is why MathBlade dies D5.

Except I didn't purchase it? WTF :/

I'm guessing that mystery had to have been a busdriver. Seriously house...This is fucking stupid. Why would I say something is an out and out scum claim and then do that damn thing in a way everyone could see?

Also there were 2 kills. None of the raffles explained that :/ Eyestott rigged the gun so I'm guessing town's already boned with two factions as I thought :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1077 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1076, House wrote:
In post 1075, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1074, House wrote:
In post 1037, MathBlade wrote:

And this is why MathBlade dies D5.

Except I didn't purchase it? WTF :/

I'm guessing that mystery had to have been a busdriver. Seriously house...This is fucking stupid. Why would I say something is an out and out scum claim and then do that damn thing in a way everyone could see?

The obvious answer is because you didn't expect vote counts to scream that you were immune to a lynch. Saying why would you do it in a way that everyone could see is disingenuous because none of us knew that fact at the time of the raffle.

It surprised you and caught you off guard, and now you're trying to use it as a defense.

That's easy enough you're probably the one who bus drove me. Two unexplained kills and you go for what you can paint. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the busdriver.

I'm going to sleep and I hope you wake up and come to your senses. Only one death which probably means probably 2 teams of two so I'm guessing that I'm fucked as town and playing kingmaker. In that case make your arguments as to who should win...Go ahead and claim har har nothing I can do to stop the derptastrophe. It would be pathetic if the entire game we only got one mafia. *sigh* Let's at least determine the winner House instead of cross bullshitting.

Assume 2v2 who are the teams and why (oh and assume I'm town and you're town)?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1095 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1079, House wrote:
In post 1078, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: StrangerCoug

Eyestott said there were only 4 non-town in the game. The closest thing you can get to not thirdscum is an SK. And I think it's more likely someone won the gun lottery from before and just used it last night.

Thanks for strengthening my SC townread, but you didn't really need to.

Scum team is you, MathBlade, and x. Guessing LynchOverflow, but not sold on it yet.

House -- you have to be high or scum for this post to make any sense.

Lynch overflow
SilverWolf
Brian Skies
You
Me
Stranger Coug

If there were three scum left then it would be gg if 3 scum v 3 town then scum win.
Can you please come back to earth and work in the realm of probable here? This is why two teams of two makes sense. Not 1 team of 4. Plus two kills last night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1112 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: House

Town house isn't this illogical. Assuming 2 people left and another faction that could kill that doesn't explain n1-n3 with only one kill. He continues to posit worlds that are likely impossible.

With everyone trying to say Brian is scum he is probably town.

So yeah House and someone else last scum. Maybe with a cloning power. Maybe that is how two kills.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1114 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1113, House wrote:I loled my pants.

Good. Let's laugh because I found you. :D

Will town House use his head now? Or will he continue lol'ing in his pants because he knows his arguments are full of shit.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1115 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

and therefore House is scum :P

Damn my earlier townread of you to hell because you are a damn good scum apparently.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1117 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1116, House wrote:
In post 1115, MathBlade wrote:and therefore House is scum :P

Damn my earlier townread of you to hell because you are a damn good scum apparently.

You totally scumslipped there, dear. Thanks for confirming me as town when you flip scum.

Ohhh look I finger you and then you say I "slipped" again. Just like you're saying I bought the lynch immune when I didn't.

Yeah this is scum. Lynch it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1119 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Should I do this?
How could this go wrong?
Everything seems so awesome.
Really this is bad that House is leading town.
Reaching for a lynch is his MO.
I am disappointed we don't lynch this.
Feeling down on my luck that things went so badly.

Seriously lynch House.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1121 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1120, House wrote:
In post 1117, MathBlade wrote:

You totally scumslipped there, dear. Thanks for confirming me as town when you flip scum.

Ohhh look I finger you and then you say I "slipped" again. Just like you're saying I bought the lynch immune when I didn't.

Let's see... you OMGUS me... then admit I'm town because you know I am... then you clumsily backpedal.

Yep, that's a slip.

1) Bullshit. Even if I was scum doesn't explain how there were two kills.
2) I am just waiting to see if anyone CCs. If no one CCs you are conf scum. Thx! :D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1125 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1122, House wrote:
In post 1121, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1120, House wrote:
In post 1117, MathBlade wrote:

Let's see... you OMGUS me... then admit I'm town because you know I am... then you clumsily backpedal.

Yep, that's a slip.

1) Bullshit. Even if I was scum doesn't explain how there were two kills.
2) I am just waiting to see if anyone CCs. If no one CCs you are conf scum. Thx! :D

Nice try dear, but nothing is going to deflect from the fact that you bought at least one ticket for lynch immunity after admitting it to be a scum claim.

Rookie mistake. You should have disagreed and said publicly that you were buying tickets there out of protest.

Oh I don't do what you think I do so I MUST be scum....Riiiiiiiiiiiight. *eyeroll*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1130 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1128, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1121, MathBlade wrote:1) Bullshit. Even if I was scum doesn't explain how there were two kills.

In post 693, ika wrote:
day 2:

pasive: attack immunity
gain immunity to all attack overnight

power: 1-shot gun
gain a gun to use in the night

protection: doctor
protect soemone at night, if sucessful both you and the target will be informed

invest: lookout
camp outside of someones house and see all who visit them

others: N/A

In post 1002, ika wrote:
AND NOW THE WINNING NUMBERS!

passive:41
power: 99

protection: 3
invest: 74

black lotto: 61
black lotto: 11

check your numbers to see if you have won.

Also, I asked Ika on Day 2 why Eyestott was a DV and one of the lotteries was still missing. Apparently, if no one buys a ticket for a lottery, the winning number isn't announced. So for the most part, people have been buying tickets for all the powers.

Or eyestott bought DV to "claim" rigging since no one probably put tickets into it and then stole mystery for himself and lied to us. Then the gun got purchased by scum. That makes sense. Which makes House still scum perfect since he said that was a scum claim :D

See I can pull a House too :P
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1133 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1132, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1130, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1121, MathBlade wrote:1) Bullshit. Even if I was scum doesn't explain how there were two kills.

In post 693, ika wrote:
day 2:

In post 1002, ika wrote:

Also, I asked Ika on Day 2 why Eyestott was a DV and one of the lotteries was still missing. Apparently, if no one buys a ticket for a lottery, the winning number isn't announced. So for the most part, people have been buying tickets for all the powers.

Or eyestott bought DV to "claim" rigging since no one probably put tickets into it and then stole mystery for himself and lied to us. Then the gun got purchased by scum. That makes sense. Which makes House still scum perfect since he said that was a scum claim :D

There wasn't a winning number for the mystery power either. Did Eyestott come back from the grave to rig that one too?

He said he can rig from the grave. He doesn't have to. :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1134 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1131, House wrote:
In post 1130, MathBlade wrote:

In post 693, ika wrote:
day 2:

In post 1002, ika wrote:

Wrong. I sunk all my points in DV to test his claim.

Nice try, but yet another fail from scum!Math.

Oooh another lie from House and no CC claim from Brian :D Either Lynch Overflow or StrangerCoug have results they need to share or you are going down. :)

Scared yet House? You should be because you are caught conf scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1135 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

And Wolf could be it too*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1139 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

We were supposed to pick a lottery for the next day for eyestott to steal from. Who says he didn't steal the day after? Or keep stealing? :)

If you don't know you aren't that :P
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1143 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

This thread: Image

House is scum :D :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1144 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oooh and no CC from Wolf...So either Lynch Overflow or StrangerCoug CC or we have conf scum in House :D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1150 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

:D MathBlade is as MathBlade does. MathBlade feels like trolling so MathBlade shall troll.

Maybe there's a scum team of 3.14159 people alive? Yes :D Good :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1151 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and on point -- Reads everyone since House is going to tunnel me tomorrow even though I'm not CC'd *facepalm* Only person left is Lynch Overflow.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1154 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1153, House wrote:
In post 1136, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1131, House wrote:Wrong. I sunk all my points in DV to test his claim.

Nice try, but yet another fail from scum!Math.

You sinking all your points into a lottery doesn't make it true because he could have just gotten lucky. Circumstantially, however, I believe he was telling the truth about winning the lottery because he claimed the winning number before it was announced.

And if he was the only one buying tickets, that wouldn't have meant anything.

It required competition to validate his claim.

More bullshit from scum. :P :cop:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1156 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1155, House wrote:
In post 1147, Brian Skies wrote:As far as your Bus Driver theory goes, the lynchproof ability is passive. So I don't think that's a plausible explanation for you getting lynchproof against your will.

I don't even know wtf a bus driver is, which is why I've been ignoring her rants about it.

Busdriver swaps two people's actions.

If player A targets Player B with an action.
And Player B and Player C are swapped.
Player A's action hits Player C.

Can happen with actions or inanimates. E.G. If Player C in that story was a PGO they'd still hit Player A because they were not busdriven and their immutable characteristic goes off.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1168 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1161, House wrote:
In post 1160, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1156, MathBlade wrote:Busdriver swaps two people's actions.

Also, I believe it swaps targets of actions, not the actions itself.

You're wasting your breath. Math is confscum.

Town!Math feels me out and questions me. She doesn't leap to conclusions based on horrible assumptions.

Mathblade is reacting (quite badly) to being caught.

Nananananana Math is town :) Yes she is :P she like did numbers :)

EBWOP: I claim reaction hunting awesome townie and House failed.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1170 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1162, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1157, Brian Skies wrote:Bus Driver

I've yet to see a bus driver in any game I've been in.

Yeah, this reminds me of my very first scum game offsite a long time ago. I was an even night redirector. Night 2 I redirected one persons' night action onto another person.

I didn't know it but I actually got lucky and targeted the jailkeeper who was planning to jail one of my buddies who was going to do the kill. So instead of jailing her, she ended up jailing some other guy who wasn't able to do his night action.

So this is all about night actions. I highly doubt I would of been able to target someone who say, had BP status and direct that to someone else because it's automatic and not an actual action that has to be submitted. I have never dealt with lynchproof but that's exactly the way it looks to me, the same as BP.

So, I don't buy that somehow, some way, this ability was switched to math from someone else.

Regarding the 2 night kills, the reason I asked about eyestott taking the gun, is because I wonder if there isn't a SK in this game. The targets selected were people who were being scumread and I would think a SK would be interested in taking out scum. I don't think they are both scum kills. It doesn't make sense because Peacebringer/KlingonCelt were on numerous scum lists-reads.

That said, I recommend we look at math's interactions/associations to try to find her buddy, lynch who we find the most suspect and lynch math tomorrow.

I also think if anyone has dayvig, you shoot math right now.

This soft claiming guilty on House is baloney. She's fake claiming and trolling. She took lynchproof as some gambit and is continuing it. I suggest we ignore the trolling scum.

Wow...Really? No one CCs sheriff and it clearly was bought so I have it. C'mon y'all common sense dictates what I am saying is true. House is scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1171 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1161, House wrote:
In post 1160, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1156, MathBlade wrote:Busdriver swaps two people's actions.

Also, I believe it swaps targets of actions, not the actions itself.

You're wasting your breath. Math is confscum.

Town!Math feels me out and questions me. She doesn't leap to conclusions based on horrible assumptions.

Mathblade is reacting (quite badly) to being caught.

Fuck you House. I am town and know it so I am having fun since town is boned since they believe the scum leader.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1172 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Anyone who suspects me may have a free dose of middle finger. Because I am the town sheriff.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1173 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Brian Skies

Because reasons
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1178 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GG Guys :P

And yeah eye was right and had good reads. Kudos to him. :)

So was House. I completely didn't expect it to say immune at that point it was just troll and hope someone besides Silver was on Lylo. GG everyone :)

On the last day I kinda quick hammered without intent to prevent town from getting raffles and make it look like Brian was scum. Thanks for replacing in. :)

Apparently now I'm eternal scummy. Last two completed games (barring the disaster on another site that doesn't count and I don't speak about) were scum wins. Awesome now I have a meta :D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1187 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1181, House wrote:
In post 1171, MathBlade wrote:
Fuck you House.

Don't ever do this ^ again.

Gotcha :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1189 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Thank you Wolf for being a patient scum buddy!! :D

I feel it did too. Who is King?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1194 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1192, House wrote:<3 Pi.

<3 House too :D

Oh and thanks ika for the fun game. :D

Yay I got to be scum for two games :D :D:D:D:D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1203 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Maybe instead of "town only" call them "town winner"

Meaning scum can still win a raffle if they put money into it but at least one townie is guaranteed to win it. So if a scum happens to put tickets in and gets the first entry, then the remaining townies are rerolled. That way a town is guaranteed to win if at least one townie votes it. So it doesn't conf!town and removes scums ability to block but putting a raffle on it or winning it isn't insta confirmed town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1215 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

LOL My homesite policy lynches 3P and doesn't believe in benign 3Ps...Something about a benign 3P inventing alternate universe with a cop claim :P I don't know who that was :P
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1223 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1217, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1186, SilverWolf wrote:Oh and Klingon-I wasn't BSing when I said I post different here than offsite. I do, you can check. Also, I will give detailed reads like that as either alignment. I also am working on changing my meta so I'm not too easy to read so don't expect me to act the same in every game as scum or town. :wink:

I was wondering why the gun was able to be used. I didn't realize if someone died, the raffle item is invalid. So that shot changed things and yep, no one was expecting the immune to show but that actually makes sense that it would.

math's trolling was hysterically funny. She was great fun to have as a buddy. Thanks math!!

Thanks again ika!!

Have a good one everyone!! Happy Friday!!

Nope. You've altered a bit but I can still tell.

The same goes for Math.

My fail came from being in too many games - 1 started a lot earlier than I expected, and I was in a game (still ongoing) on Ika's site where I was new to the site and the game mechanics are seizure-inducing. At least there I didn't get lynched until Day 7 :mrgreen: I was spread too thin to concentrate enough on this one.

But anyway good game.

/pre-in for Ika's large this game.

Yep I have no doubt of that. This was my first non newbie scum game :D Thanks ika :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am pretty sure I have differences I just don't know what those are yet. :) And I can understand that KlingonCelt :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1232 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Completely optional but if anyone has any suggestions for how to improve my scum game I'm ears via the thread or PM. I have some now so I have a "scum meta". I figure the more I improve the more fun people will have when I draw scum. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I won but there's always room for growth :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1240 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

For what it matters I agree with ika here and should have seen it coming :P :) You handled it well ika. Thanks :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”